? (TMT) The Money Team Wins NCAA BK (Over 35 Years Of Picking Winners)

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Thursday College Basketball

NCAA BK 100-68 (60%)
LAST
27 DAYS 35-18 (66%)

NCAA:

1k Arizona State -2.5 (
LOST OT)

The Sun Devils have enough weapons to contain Keion Brooks, who was 6-for-14 from the field in that eight-point loss, so I’m backing Arizona State to get another win over Washington. The Huskies are not a great offensive-rebounding team, and they also struggle to get the job done on the defensive glass (341st in the country). Both Washington and Arizona State will be fired up to get back to winning ways, and I’m expecting the Sun Devils to make a difference.

1k Arizona -5 (
PUSH)

I think the Wildcats can only play better this time around. The Cougars struggle to defend the paint, so I’m backing Arizona to win and cover. Keep your eyes on Azuolas Tubelis (19.9 PPG, 9.5 RPG) and Oumar Ballo (16.1 PPG, 9.0 RPG). This duo will torture the Cougars all night long. Arizona is 16-4 ATS in its last 20 games against Washington State.

1k Utah -8 (
BIG WIN)

I expect the Utes to perform as well as they did in those games at Oregon State, a team they've already beaten by 19 earlier this season. OSU is ranked 251st in offensive efficiency, scoring under 64 points per game on 43.1 percent shooting. The Beavers will find it difficult to score on the Utes' defense, which is 24th in adjusted defensive efficiency. Utah is holding its opponents to the fourth-worst field goal percentage and eighth-worst three-point percentage in the country. The Beavers are 1-7 ATS in their last eight home games vs. a team with a losing road record and 1-4 ATS in their last five games after allowing less than 50 points in their previous game.

Money

@TMTWMoney

https://dubclub.win/r/p/pri-8hvkf/

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Friday College Basketball

NCAA BK
100-69 (59%)
LAST
28 DAYS 35-19 (65%)

1k New Mexico -13 (
LOST)

The Lobos own one of the most dangerous scoring trios in college basketball, and I don’t see how the Falcons will contain Jamal Mashburn Jr., Jaelen House, and Morris Udeze. New Mexico is a solid defensive unit, so I’m expecting the hosts to beat the number in this matchup. The Falcons defend the 3-point line well, but they’ll struggle to cope with the Lobos in the paint. New Mexico is doing a good job at the perimeter, too, holding its opponents to 29.9% shooting from beyond the 3-point line (32nd in the nation). With 43.9 two-point attempts per game, the Lobos rank ninth in the country. They’ll attack the rim all night long. New Mexico is 4-1 ATS in its last five games overall and 9-1 ATS in its previous ten showings as a double-digit favorite.

Money

@TMTWMoney

https://dubclub.win/r/p/pri-8hvkf/

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Saturday College Basketball

NCAA BK
101-72 (58%)
LAST
29 DAYS
36-22 (62%)

1k Texas +6 (LOST)

This will be a great game to watch, especially if you like defensive-minded basketball. But it’s hard to predict the outcome, and I would stay away from the side bet. The Vols are the best defensive unit in the country. Also, they are fifth in offensive rebound percentage (38.3%), but the Volunteers are arguably a weaker offensive team than the Longhorns. I lean Tennessee to win straight up because of a home-court advantage. The Longhorns will have a tall task to replicate that tremendous shooting performance from the Oklahoma State game. If you want to take the risk, go with any team to win by five or fewer points to get some hefty wages. We should see a tight battle down the stretch, so covering an 8-point spread might be a tall order for the Volunteers.

1k BYU +6.5 (
WON)

BYU has covered the spread in four straight meetings with Saint Mary’s, and I think the Cougars will have enough weapons to keep it close against the Gaels in this one. The Cougars will be highly motivated to prove their worth, so they’ll play much better defense than they did in the last three contests. BYU has allowed 80-plus points in three straight outings, but the Cougars did manage to hold Gonzaga to 75 points earlier this month. The Gaels will eventually have to slow down, and the road clash against BYU would be a tricky spot for them. Saint Mary’s has dropped its previous two contests at Marriott Center, 52-43 and 65-51.

1k Nevada +2 (
LOST)

I’m expecting to see a tight battle down the stretch. It’s a huge rivalry clash, and it could easily go either way. The Wolf Pack are doing a great job getting to the free-throw line. They make 17.4 free throws per game (9th in the nation) on a 79.0 percentage clip (6th). On the other side, the Rebels make 70.8% of their free throws (202nd). UNLV is 2-8 SU and 3-6-1 ATS in its last ten meetings with the Wolf Pack, who are 9-2-1 ATS in their previous 12 outings in the conference play.

1k Colorado -7.5 (
LOST)

The Buffaloes arguably have better scoring options than the Beavers, so I’m backing the visitors to satisfy the odds. Colorado already tortured Oregon State this month and held the Beavers to 42 points. Tristan Da Silva scored 17 points on 7-for-10 shooting from the field, and he’ll be a dominant force once more. Colorado has dominated Oregon State over the last few years. The Buffaloes are 6-1 SU and 5-2 ATS in their previous seven encounters with the Beavers, who have covered the spread just twice in their previous ten games played on Saturday.

Money
@TMTWMoney

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
1674997391602.png

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Sunday College Basketball

NCAA BK
101-74 (58%)
LAST
30 DAYS 36-24 (60%)

1k Michigan State +8 (
LOST)

Four of the last five meetings between Michigan State and Purdue have been decided by five points or less, with Michigan State covering as an underdog in the last three head-to-head matchups. I expect to see another tightly contested game on Sunday. Zack Edey is going to be a difficult matchup, as he scored half of Purdue's points in the win over Michigan State on January 16, but I expect head coach Tom Izzo to have a good game plan in place for the Spartans to cover.

1k Detroit +8.5 (
LOST)

These two teams played a couple of weeks ago and Youngstown State prevailed by just 5 points. While this game is home, I still don't see the Penguins covering the 8 point spread. Detroit plays everyone tough, as they only lost to the top team in the league, Northern Kentucky, by one point in overtime. And the Penguins are coming off a close call at home against Oakland, winning only by 4 points. No one has been able to stop Davis this year, as he dropped 32 points on the Penguins back in their last meeting. He's that good and will keep this game close enough for Detroit to cover.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Monday College Basketball

NCAA BK 101-75 (57%)
LAST 31 DAYS 36-25 (59%)

1k Iowa State -1.5 (LOST)

Iowa State comes in tied with two other teams for the top spot in the Big 12 and will look to get back on track against a Texas Tech team that is winless in the Big 12. Iowa State’s defense and ability to cause turnovers will be critical against Texas Tech. Iowa State forces over 18 turnovers per game in conference play while Texas Tech is just eighth in the Big 12 in fewest turnovers per game. I like the Cyclones to rebound from giving up their most points in regulation all season. Expect them to shut down a Texas Tech team that is just seventh in the Big 12 in scoring offense. Expect the Cyclones to get a win here to keep pace at the top of the conference.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Tuesday College Basketball

NCAA BK
102-76 (57%)
This Week 1-2 (33%)
Last
32 Days 37-26 (59%)

1K VCU -4 (
LOST)
This line has already started to move towards VCU after opening at -1, but there is still plenty of value to be had on the Rams. Davidson is the last team that I want to be backing in a game with a small spread, as the Wildcats continue to have trouble closing out games. VCU has been one of the top teams in the conference and matches up strength vs. strength in this contest. The Rams have one of the best defenses in college basketball, which makes it easier to win road games than is the case for most teams. They have covered the spread in six of their last seven games, while Davidson has only covered once in its last seven home games.

1k Kentucky -7 (
WON)

If Murrell doesn't play, the Wildcats win by 25. Even if he plays, they lose by 15. The Wildcats are on a mission after losing to Kansas, which isn't the worst thing in the world. Kentucky beat Vanderbilt by 16 on the road, a team comparable to the Rebels. They dominated them on the glass by 15. Ole Miss lost to Georgia by four at home and to Missouri by 12 at home. This is just a bad basketball team, hit by injuries and other issues. Ole Miss also allows teams to shoot 36.4% from beyond the arc at home.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Wednesday College Basketball

NCAA BK
103-77 (57%)
This Week
2-3 (40%)
Last
33 Days 38-27 (58%)

1k Penn State +11 (LOST)

The Lions are 4-1 ATS in their last five games overall, and the Boilermakers are 2-9-2 ATS in their last 13 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400. Plus, the road team is 7-2-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings, and the underdog is 7-3-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings.

Purdue is getting the results it wants on the scoreboard, but its spread bettors would disagree. 21-1 SU and 9-11-2 ATS, the Boilermakers are a tough team to side with, especially in this game. Pickett is a first-team All-Big Ten lock, and Lundy and Funk aren't too shabby, either. They're top 30 in offensive efficiency and solid enough on the other end of the court to pick up an ATS win at Purdue in their second meeting.

1k Northern Iowa +7.5 (
2 OT WIN)

The Bulldogs trounced Belmont despite missing sophomore guard Tucker DeVries, who’s tallying 18.9 points per game this season. DeVries has averaged 24.5 points and 4.0 rebounds over his last four appearances, but he’s doubtful to play Wednesday due to an infection.

If DeVries remains on the shelf, I would take Northern Iowa to cover. The Panthers are a solid defensive unit that doesn’t rely on 3-point shooting a lot which is a good thing when you take on Drake. They control the defensive glass at the highest level, so I think the Panthers will be able to hang around and cover an 8.5-point spread. Northern Iowa is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games overall, and five of its previous six losses have come by eight or fewer points.

Drake is 4-1 SU and ATS in its previous five dates with Northern Iowa. However, the Panthers had the last laugh, beating the Bulldogs 74-69 as 4-point road dogs on February 5, 2022.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens

NCAA BK 104-79 (57%)
This Week
3-5 (38%)
Last
34 Days 39-29 (57%)

1k USC -7 (WON)
The Cougars dominated the Trojans on New Year’s Day thanks to 14 triples out of 29 attempts from deep. USC went just 3-for-18 from downtown, so 18 offensive rebounds didn’t help. I’m expecting to see a much better performance from the Trojans when they host Washington State. USC has played very well since that loss in Pullman, whereas the Cougars haven’t impressed at all.

Once more, the Cougars will rely on 3-point shooting. They’ll struggle to contain USC in the paint, and the Trojans will prevail over the Cougars if they defend the 3-point line at a high level. The hosts will be fired up to get revenge, so I’m laying points with USC. The Trojans are 5-1 ATS in their last six games overall and 8-3 ATS in their previous 11 encounters with Washington State.

1k Santa Clara +13.5 (
LOST)
The Bulldogs barely outlasted the Broncos in their first meeting of the season, and Santa Clara had a one-point lead with 1:36 remaining in the second half. Both teams executed well on the offensive side of the ball, and I’m expecting more of the same in this game. Gonzaga should come out on top once more, but the Zags have struggled to cover the spread so far this season because of their leaky defense.

The Broncos won’t mind running the floor up and down against the Zags. Brandin Podziemski is enjoying a wonderful season, so I’m backing the Broncos to hang around and cover a 13.5-point spread. Santa Clara is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games overall and 4-1 ATS in its previous five meetings with the Zags, who are 2-5 ATS in their last seven contests overall!

1k St Mary's -13 (
LOST)
The Dons didn’t stand a chance in their home encounter with the Gaels. Khalil Shabazz went 1-for-11 from the field, and Tyrell Roberts was 4-for-12, while the Gaels went 11-for-21 from beyond the arc and committed just seven turnovers. Saint Mary’s takes good care of the ball (16.5 turnover percentage, 45th in the nation per Bart Torvik) and plays tough, aggressive defense, so San Francisco will have to bring its best game in order to avoid another heavy loss against the Gaels.

The Dons are 306th in the country in turnover percentage (20.7%) and could easily struggle once more. They prefer to play fast (69.2 possessions per 40 minutes, 76th), and the Gaels will force the Dons into a lot of half-court basketball. Saint Mary’s is 7-0 SU and ATS in its last seven meetings with San Francisco.

Money

@TMTWMoney
TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Friday College Basketball

NCAA BK 105-80 (56%)
This Week
4-6 (38%)
Last
35 Days 40-30 (57%)

1k UNLV -9.5 (LOST)
The Rebels have won three straight games since a 76-63 defeat at Fresno State, and I’m expecting them to stay on the right track. Isaiah Hill had 28 points in that clash, so the Rebels will be ready for the Bulldogs’ point guard this time around. Fresno State made 54.3% of its field goals and 47.4% of its 3-pointers, and I highly doubt their chances to replicate this performance at Thomas & Mack Center. UNLV will play aggressive defense and force Fresno State into turnovers and tough shots. According to Bart Torvik, the Rebels are third in the nation in defensive turnover percentage (26.1%), while the Bulldogs are 174th in turnover percentage (18.5%). UNLV is 4-1 ATS in its last five games overall, whereas Fresno State has only covered twice in its previous seven.

1k Nevada -11 (
BIG WIN)
I’m expecting the Wolf Pack to dominate the Falcons in the paint and cover a double-digit spread. Air Force lacks height and will struggle to contain Will Baker, who had 16 points and eight rebounds in their first meeting of the season, while Jarod Lucas notched 28 points (11-for-12 from the charity stripe). As I’ve mentioned, the Wolf Pack love to get to the free-throw line. The Falcons defend the 3-point line well, but they are 274th in the nation in defensive free-throw rate. Nevada went 23-for-26 from the foul line against Air Force on New Year’s Eve.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Saturday College Basketball

NCAA BK 107-81 (57%)
This Week 6-7 (
46%)
Last
36 Days 42-31 (58%)

1k IC Irvine +1 (LOST OT)
The Anteaters dominated the Beach in their first encounter of the season, leading by as many as 24 points. UC Irvine went 13-for-28 from downtown and handed out 23 assists while holding the Beach to 39.7% shooting from the field (2-for-16 from deep). I’m expecting to see a much closer contest when the Beach host the Anteaters, but UC Irvine still looks like the better of the two teams. UC Irvine is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games overall, whereas Long Beach State is 4-7 ATS in its last 11 contests overall and 0-7 ATS in its previous seven tilts played on Saturday.

1k Oregon PK (
WON)
The Sun Devils hammered the Ducks in their first meeting of the season, leading by as many as 29 points. Arizona State made 52.4% of its field goals (13-for-29 from deep), posted an excellent 20/9 assist-to-turnover ratio, and outrebounded Oregon 37-29. I’m expecting to see a much tighter contest this Saturday, and it could easily go either way. Oregon is 4-2 ATS in its last six showings following a straight-up loss, so I lean the Ducks in this clash. With both Arizona State and Oregon struggling to shoot the ball from deep, I certainly have more faith in Oregon’s inside game.

1k Saint Mary's -4 (
WON)

Gonzaga is arguably a better offensive team than Saint Mary’s, but the Gaels have just enough defensive weapons to contain the Zags’ prolific offense. Mitchell Saxen and Kyle Bowen will guard Drew Timme, while the Gaels’ backcourt is full of solid defensive stoppers including senior G Logan Johnson (12.1 PPG, 4.9 RPG, 3.9 APG). I’m expecting to see a tight battle down the stretch and would take the Gaels because of their defense. Gonzaga is 1-6 ATS in its last seven outings on the road. Of course, Gonzaga has dominated Saint Mary’s over the last few years, going 8-1 SU and 5-3-1 ATS in their previous nine encounters.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Sunday College Basketball

NCAA BK 108-82 (57%)
This Week 7-8 (
47%)
Last
37 Days 43-32 (57%)

1k Houston -11.5 (WON)
Houston won't repeat their performance a couple of weeks ago. Their defense did what they usually do, but their offense was uncharacteristically atrocious. In a one-point loss, they went 11-21 from the free-throw line. Every team has an off night even great ones, and that's what that was for the Cougars. There's no reason to expect another one against the same team, especially with how they've played since the loss. Temple is a fine team, but Houston is unquestionably better and will be motivated to avenge a home loss when they were ranked #1. Houston will cover.

1k Stanford +5.5 (
LOST)

The first meeting of the season between these two schools saw a dramatic finish, and neither side led by double-digits. I’m expecting another tight battle. Stanford is 5-0 ATS in its last five outings in the conference play, whereas Colorado is 1-6 ATS in its previous seven games overall. the Cardinal have enough firepower to keep it close down the stretch, and I don’t trust the Buffaloes to win this battle comfortably. Colorado is playing tough defense, but its offense has been bad all season.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Monday College Basketball

NCAA BK
109-83 (57%)
Last
38 Days 44-33 (57%)

1k TX Arlington
+2 (LOST)
The Texans led by as many as 20 points in their first meeting of the season with the Mavericks, but they ultimately failed to cover the spread. UT Arlington has won three of its last five games overall and will be fired up to get revenge in this one, so I’m going with the Mavericks to cover. The Mavericks struggle to defend the 3-point line, but the Texans are a bad team when it comes to shooting from deep. UT Arlington has defended the paint well lately, and that huge win over Sam Houston was a huge boost for the Mavericks’ self-esteem.

1k Idaho State
+3.5 (WON SU)
The matchup between Idaho State's defense and Northern Arizona's offense is a major problem. It is the best defense in terms of forcing misses against the worst offense in shooting percentage. The advantage was very clearly in Idaho State's favor the first time these teams met, with Northern Arizona shooting only 38.5% and 21.4% on threes. While Idaho State's offense is one of the weaker ones in the Big Sky, Northern Arizona's defense is equally flawed. Home court and three-point shooting are the Lumberjacks' best shot at taking this game, but I don't think that it's enough. Both teams have been playing tight games lately and I think we see the same when they meet again, with Idaho State coming out on top.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Tuesday College Basketball

NCAA BK
110-84 (58%)
Last
39 Days 45-34 (57%)

1k Fresno State -2.5 (
WON)
Fresno State is arguably a better defensive team than San Jose State, so I’m expecting the Bulldogs to get revenge in front of the home fans. The Bulldogs are coming off their best offensive performance of the season. The Spartans have dropped five of their last eight games including each of their previous four tilts on the road. They are 0-6 ATS in the last six road encounters with Fresno State, so I don’t trust the Spartans to get the job done. If the Bulldogs put pressure on Omari Moore, the Spartans will be in trouble.

1k New Mexico -4 (
LOST)
New Mexico is 8-4 ATS in its previous 12 showings on the home court. On the other side, Nevada is winless in three straight games away from home. The Wolf Pack have gone 2-11 SU and 5-8 ATS in their previous 13 showings on the road as underdogs. I’m looking for the Lobos to pick up the pace and force the Wolf Pack to run the floor up and down. New Mexico is a much better offensive-rebounding team than Nevada, and the Lobos defend the 3-point line very well (33rd in 3P%, 30.3%).

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Wednesday College Basketball

NCAA BK 113-84 (57%)
Last
40 Days 48-34 (59%)

1k Fordham -6 (WON)

Fordham is flat-out better on both ends of the floor. They are also home, where they've excelled, as opposed to UMass who has been a doormat on the road against conference foes. Fordham's defense will get more stops, force more turnovers, block more shots, and outplay UMass' all night. They will shoot better than the Minutemen as they have most of the season and get more trips to the free-throw line. Fordham will cover a 6.0-point spread easily.

1k Saint Joseph
+3 (WON SU)

The clubs are allowing about the same number of points per game, so the question becomes whether Loyola-Chicago has enough of an advantage by playing this contest at home. The Ramblers have won their last two games at home, but that came after three straight home losses and they are 2-8 in the conference while the Hawks are 5-6. When these clubs met earlier this season, St. Joseph’s absolutely blew out Loyola-Chicago, winning by 31. That was just three weeks ago, and not a lot has changed for either team since then. No one should expect a 31-point victory here for the Hawks, but do not be surprised if they win by at least 15.

1k San Diego State
+1.5 (WON SU)

San Diego State is 9-2 in the conference while Utah State is 8-3, tied for second. A victory here would give them an opportunity to move into the top spot in the conference and earn Utah State a place within the Top 25 rankings. Both teams are going to be looking to make a statement as the season dwindles down to its final few weeks. Utah State has beaten teams by outscoring them, producing at least 84 points in each of their last two games, and have scored at least 75 in five of their last six contests. However, San Diego State can run and gun if they need to, scoring 85 against the Aggies on January 25. If an up-tempo game is what the Aggies want, the Aztecs are up for it and will pull out the victory.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens

NCAA BK
114-86 (57%)
Last
41 Days 49-36 (58%)

Middle Tenn State
+1.5 (LOST)

When these teams met in December, Middle Tennessee dominated the glass, outrebounding Western Kentucky 47-36, with 14 offensive boards. They won that game despite only shooting 36.9%, and that number should increase this time around considering it is nearly 10% lower than their season average. The Raiders will control the glass again, shoot better than last time, and leave Western Kentucky with a third straight win.

Northwestern
+5.5 (WON SU)

I know Northwestern has struggled in Columbus for years, but this is a game that they should keep tight. Ohio State's offense isn't as dangerous as usual right now, and Northwestern's defense is the strength of the team. They should be able to shut them down as other Big Ten teams have lately. Playing on the road hasn't mattered much for the Wildcats all season. Ohio State tends to show up at home, but their most recent home game was a 65-60 loss to the same Wisconsin team Northwestern just beat. Northwestern will take this game down to the final buzzer.

UC Irvine -13.5 (
LOST)

The Mustangs have gone 5-6 against the number during their losing streak. I don’t think they have enough firepower to keep it close against the Anteaters, who must be fired up to get back on the right track after that tough loss against Long Beach State. The Mustangs are struggling to score, and the Anteaters are a very good defensive team. UC Irvine is 12-5-1 ATS in its last 18 meetings with Cal Poly. The Anteaters have covered the spread in two straight outings at home and six of their last ten games overall.

Money
@TMTWMoney
TMTSports@yahoo.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mettefkristiansen
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com