Well guys, I wont be around much for long while...........

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

RX Senior
Tokens
Well he never says what kind of pets they are. We could be talking about a fish for all we know

I'll be in the Bar..With my head on the Bar
Tokens
Will a moderator please lock this thread....this persons shock at losing most all he owns should not end up in the rubber room......personally im embarrased at some of the responses.
you can never know what it feels like to have your whole world turned upside down overnight unless you've been there and to judge or critique ANY persons reactions to same is deplorable.

Dante you should remove your whole comment ASAP. and the rest of you should write a moderator and ask that yours be deleted as well....This man has been a faithful follower of this site longer than most any of you and ive never ever heard him prop himself about anything other than his sports picks or card playing abilities...ive been emailing him for close to a year on a personal level and had no idea he even had a family, a job in the medical profession, kids..none of it....YOU people are WRONG for doing this to a brother. im ashamed to be a part of this community today.

Simply the best
Tokens
ProPokerPlayer said:
YOU people are WRONG for doing this to a brother. im ashamed to be a part of this community today.

PO69 is not my brother and nobody is "doing" anything to him. Almost everyone in this thread has been very sympathic for all who suffered loses during these terrible storms.

Fellow poster Jarbo and myself both ACTUALLY lost our REAL brothers within the last two years, so don't whine to me about people who have lost "everything."

"Everything" is losing a loved one, not material things that can be replaced.

- K1

Tokens
[QUOTE.This man has been a faithful follower of this site longer than most any of you and ive never ever heard him prop himself about anything other than his sports picks or card playing abilities...ive been emailing him for close to a year on a personal level and had no idea he even had a family, a job in the medical profession, kids..none of it....YOU people are WRONG for doing this to a brother. im ashamed to be a part of this community today.[/QUOTE]

You havent heard of his family,medical profession,or kids because hes full of it.I didnt buy his story at all.If i'm wrong I dont give a shit.He shouldnt be at Kinko's he should be with his family.He was able to turn in his contest plays earlier in the day,then hes begging for RX shirts,selling his BB tickets,forgetting his pets, but getting his 20 guitars,nintendo games,splicer for the wiring,4cars here,4 cars there,enough,enough,enough.Hey PPP if your a pro poker player cant you tell when someone is BLUFFING.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Well when I said 8 cars, of course I meant the extended family. Not just ones living in my direct house. 3 other houses would have accounted for those other autos.

I was just trying to say that in the future, I would have brought alot more. 2 of the pets were just way to big to bring on a 10 hour trip.

Luckily I didnt have to wait in the Houston traffic jams where the cars went 4 miles in 4 hours! Imagine having pets WITH CHILDREN in the same car in situation like that

Banned
Tokens
RobFunk said:
Well he never says what kind of pets they are. We could be talking about a fish for all we know

:sad3: I still remember the last time I moved and lost all my fish, my sharks I had for 5 years...

I couldn't get my tank set up so I put all my fish in the tub for the night...I come back the next morning and the tub was bone dry, that was tougher than you can imagine...my bonehead mistake cost my sharks their lives, just fish but still.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Well I have pretty good auto and home insurance. I use USAA. I will let you guys know how they do for me.

Their auto policies save me over $900 a year because the rates are so great. Lets see how they are in a tradegy. Each car is around $35-80 a month for full coverage, so that isnt bad I would say

Banned
Tokens
GREENHEAD said:
You havent heard of his family,medical profession,or kids because hes full of it.I didnt buy his story at all.If i'm wrong I dont give a shit.He shouldnt be at Kinko's he should be with his family.He was able to turn in his contest plays earlier in the day,then hes begging for RX shirts,selling his BB tickets,forgetting his pets, but getting his 20 guitars,nintendo games,splicer for the wiring,4cars here,4 cars there,enough,enough,enough.Hey PPP if your a pro poker player cant you tell when someone is BLUFFING.

I found some of this odd too...knowing PO69 the way i do...it doesn't really fit, but he has always been somewhat of an unusual character ...

You lose everything and somehow find the time to tell everyone at The Rx, it did seem odd to me too, but who knows...

A man has his preferences I suppose...I do wish him well and hope he works out his trouble.

I am sorry for using the "R" word - and NOTHING EL
Tokens
regarding this whole thing - maybe this is a Cathartic relief for PO69 and his way of dealing with things is to come here

Tokens
ProPokerPlayer said:
Will a moderator please lock this thread....this persons shock at losing most all he owns should not end up in the rubber room......personally im embarrased at some of the responses.
you can never know what it feels like to have your whole world turned upside down overnight unless you've been there and to judge or critique ANY persons reactions to same is deplorable.

Dante you should remove your whole comment ASAP. and the rest of you should write a moderator and ask that yours be deleted as well....This man has been a faithful follower of this site longer than most any of you and ive never ever heard him prop himself about anything other than his sports picks or card playing abilities...ive been emailing him for close to a year on a personal level and had no idea he even had a family, a job in the medical profession, kids..none of it....YOU people are WRONG for doing this to a brother. im ashamed to be a part of this community today.

Propoker WHY l should I remove this comment what is wrong with it thanks

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Dante<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2197964", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by playersonly69

The hurricane destroyed my house and all that was in it. We were not expecting it to hit our region and we didnt take it all out. I am paying at kinkos right now, but will get the story in later.

Good luck everyone

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
PO69 that is terrible to hear:sad3: ...Best Wishes Sir...Its only material things remember you have all of your lives the material things can be replaced...

best of luck
<!-- / message -->

you drunk sir?:icon_conf

Rx Post Doc
Tokens
Playersonly69, I'm glad you seem to be alright. I hope all goes well for you. I am glad you took the time to share your troubles with us and I'm sorry that anyone feels compelled to question so harshly without knowing all the ins and outs of your situation. Good luck. tulsa

I love my pets. I love my children. I don't love my pets nearly as much or in the same way as I love my children. Here's one idea to floor many of you...I know that many won't even agree or understand this following. Every single one of the posters on the Rx...EVERY single one is more important than my beloved pets...even HenHouseX2, though barely in his case.
tulsa

And thats why they play the game.
Tokens
Really jump to conclusion here don't we...

1. Why make up stories? How would he benefit from this? I guess gaining a few extra RX shirts so far. Sound worth it?

2. 8 cars? Pretty sure he would be refering to his mother in law and other family members that more than likely have their own vehicles and decided to car pool out of their town.

3. I personally would not want a dog in my car on that trip.....4 miles in 4 hrs with children...don't even know how many or how old they are, but pretty sure adding a dog (which by the way, could be a huge ass dog for all you know) would make it pretty uncomfortable. I am glad some people have figureed out how to travel with a dog...........Smart ass

4. Some people and there responses are embarrassing for those posters typing them.

Good luck with everything PO69

Tamers Take

And if the Road Warrior says it, it must be true..
Tokens
Sorry to hear about your loss and hope everything works out for you..:toast:

I have 3 dogs and live in West Houston in Katy, TX. Although we did not get the strength of a storm that others east of me did, I did not evac because of my dogs. I had planned to stay all along since the hotels I called did not allow dogs of large size. I have one that 35 lbs, one thats 55lbs and one that over 80lbs and since one was a pitbull and the other was a Presa Canario they would not allow them. My dogs are a family member and I would not leave a family member..
120.jpg

presa06.jpg

Tokens
Those could be some ferocious ass dogs - you must have them trained well - the site of the Presas just scares me - your pit is cute though.

Tokens
P.O.

AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR PRIORITIES ARE (playing contests)???

i hope everything works out for you

post_new.gif
09-26-05, 01:40 PM

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_28450", true); </SCRIPT>

Poker Professional

icon1.gif
</B>

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Do you have a minimum number of posts required to play in these contests? Maybe a 20 post minimum along with a 1 week membership here should be required to play in each contest.

I mean one guy picked above that just signed up today

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>

post_new.gif
09-26-05, 01:39 PM

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_28447", true); </SCRIPT>

Poker Professional

icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE style="WIDTH: 312pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=416 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 17pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" width=22 height=17 x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 233pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" width=311 x:str="Miami - 3.5 ">Chiefs +3.5 Game</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 14pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" width=19>=</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" width=64>10 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Chiefs +1.5 Halftime</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">=</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">9 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num>6</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Broncos Will Have Most NET Passing Yards</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">=</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">8 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Chiefs Will Have Most NET Rushing Yards</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">=</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">7 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num>9</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Chiefs Will Make Most Field Goals</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">=</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">6 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Chiefs Will Have Most Turnovers</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">=</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">5 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Broncos Will Have Most Penalty Yards</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">=</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">4 Pts</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 6.75pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=9><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 6.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=9></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17></TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Tie Breaker</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 2.25pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=3><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 2.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=3></TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17></TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3">Total Number Of Points Scored In The Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
FWIW - Playersonly69 was posting from a Kinkos IP yesterday and a public library IP today. He also gave me a shipping address for his shirts directly in the path hurricane Rita took this weekend (the house still standing)..

wil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nigelbdhmp
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com