Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
Your "truths" and/or lack of them will be know to all on Easter Sunday.

X minus 5 days and counting!

Will be know? What the fuck does that mean retard? Learn how to spell you moron. And for the record, i could care less about easter.

Tokens
Simple response here-wait until Easter Sunday for the "revelation" to find out if all of this is true.

The only other comment is that Donald Trump shouldn't be using the words "respect" for women as he very little especially with those

in high political positions who dare to express an opinion which differs from his own.

I won't bother to elaborate on the respect for women as it applies to his wife as evidenced by cheating on his wives, Stormy Daniels, etc.

So is it fair to say that for now you are simply calling the statements in my post #471 summary "coincidence" based on "conspiracy theory"?

Trump is human like you and me... most likely he cheated on a girlfriend/wife in his lifetime... we all did, it's part of life, growing up, living and learning.

How this compares to a President attending an illuminati-themed wedding dressed at Moloch, the God of Child Sacrifice is beyond me.

If you think cheating on a girlfriend or wife is the same as child sacrifice then you must be a satanist.

Tokens
Dr. Fauci warns of second cycle of coronavirus, stresses importance of vaccine

Fauci told reporters that it’s important for scientists to develop a vaccine quickly.

“What we’re starting to see in the Southern Hemisphere of Southern Africa and the Southern Hemisphere countries, is that we’re having cases that are appearing as they go into their winter season,” he said. “If they have a substantial outbreak, it will be inevitable that we need to be prepared that we’ll get a cycle a second time.”

YES, of course you're pushing the vaccine and let me guess, you already know someone who has the vaccine? (Your good friend Bill Gates)

I have already addressed this issue today in a general sense, namely that your contentions are based on non sequiturs, which in turn are based on your own

BIASED/ONE SIDED premises with SELECTIVE criterion.

After this is "all over" by Sunday and it turns out that you are wrong, fear not as I am sure that Phil Steele/NC or some other scamdicapping

service might very well love your way of presenting things and hire you if there is an opening.

Tokens
I want to sum up my overall feelings as to how I view just how I view practically all of which I consider sbd's posts.

For me whether he wants to admit it or not, his posts point fingers at democrats only.

Worse, he and his sources' related conspiracy theories are based on one sided statements saying this democrat did this or that and then trying to draw conclusions

from them.

Thus as I have stated previously, imo the conclusions he draws are based at best on circumstantial "evidence"(and the word is in quotes for a reason)

as well as laughable non sequiturs.

Here is a rough sports analogy/question, which is not perfect, but which imo makes the point as to how I feel about sbd's posts at least until Easter Sunday.

I will let you decide what the correct answer is to this because my answer is quite obvious.

Lets leave out the gambling aspect if this re: point spreads, money lines, injuries, etc.

Anyways lets say that sometime in the season in any sport, Team A decisively defeats Team B.

In the very next week Team B decisively defeats Team C.

In the upcoming week, Team A is scheduled to play Team C.

Should we concluded that because team A soundly defeated Team B and since team B soundly defeated Team C, that Team A should annihilate Team C?

You seem to forget I gave you a list of non-political people too.

Soon you will learn about the Republicans too, most significantly the Bush family.

It's me that continues to state it's not about politics but it's you that continues to make it all about politics.

Tokens
So is it fair to say that for now you are simply calling the statements in my post #471 summary "coincidence" based on "conspiracy theory"?

For the most part a RESOUNDING YES! For me the overwhelming part of what you say would be thrown out by any unbiased judge and jury and considered

hearsay or better circumstantial evidence.

Trump is human like you and me... most likely he cheated on a girlfriend/wife in his lifetime... we all did, it's part of life, growing up, living and learning.

"We all did?" Speak for yourself and some other folks -I never did or will. You response with "we all did" is a downright lie and in this case as I see it

a repulsive/laughable/weak way of trying to make a point or better trying to ram down the gavel and say that this is ok by at the very

least by how God views it.

How this compares to a President attending an illuminati-themed wedding dressed at Moloch, the God of Child Sacrifice is beyond me.

It PROVES nothing other than Obama attended the meeting.

If you think cheating on a girlfriend or wife is the same as child sacrifice then you must be a satanist.

This is just another weak attempt out of many to try to "poison the well" by asserting your allegations about me as fact.

If you really are a lawyer as you claim (and correct me if I am wrong), and you actually argue cases in this fashion, lets just say kindly

that I would love to see the results!

Tokens
You seem to forget I gave you a list of non-political people too.

Soon you will learn about the Republicans too, most significantly the Bush family.

It's me that continues to state it's not about politics but it's you that continues to make it all about politics.

EASTER, EASTER, EASTER-that is when we all know for sure everything you spew forth is true, and/or is the date

now the more indefinite "soon?" lol

Tokens
One last thing before I attend to important final matters and decisions.

Consider the following story.

Lets just say that imo there are probably some folks (mostly Democrats) who would see sinister motives for this and who would

say that it was not an accident or story at all, but would rather consider it as a conspiracy theory and/or blame it on

somebody(or even possibly one more than one person who was probably a republican) who simply hated the Kennedy family in general

and saw this as an opportunity to get back at them.

Obviously this does not include me.

I think the comparison to how I view sbd's slanted manner of thinking and modus operandi is quite obvious.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...inues-for-young-son/ar-BB12ffFl?ocid=msedgdhp

Tokens
One last thing before I attend to important final matters and decisions.

Consider the following story.

Lets just say that imo there are probably some folks (mostly Democrats) who would see sinister motives for this and who would

say that it was not an accident or story at all, but would rather consider it as a conspiracy theory and/or blame it on

somebody(or even possibly one more than one person who was probably a republican) who simply hated the Kennedy family in general

and saw this as an opportunity to get back at them.

Obviously this does not include me.

I think the comparison to how I view sbd's slanted manner of thinking and modus operandi is quite obvious.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...inues-for-young-son/ar-BB12ffFl?ocid=msedgdhp

I'm not slanted just understand the big picture in-play.

You will see Politicians of both parties exposed. Unfortunately most will be democrats because the DNC was infiltrated after Kennedy's assassination.

You will also see other big names also go down inside all industries including religion, healthcare, financial, technology and more.

So now that I have made this clear for the millionth time why are you still making it about your political views which clearly have your head buried deep in the sand?

Tokens
I'm not slanted just understand the big picture in-play.

You will see Politicians of both parties exposed. Unfortunately most will be democrats because the DNC was infiltrated after Kennedy's assassination.

You will also see other big names also go down inside all industries including religion, healthcare, financial, technology and more.

So now that I have made this clear for the millionth time why are you still making it about your political views which clearly have your head buried deep in the sand?

On the contrary-it is YOU rather than me who STARTS each day with YOUR OWN POLITICAL VIEW, which are nothing more than rehash of

what you said before and/or just more related material which PROVE ZILCH/NOTHING/NADA and which are based on your methodology and OPINIONS.

My responses are no more than a response to what you have posted.

I assure you that if between now and Sunday, you do not preach any more "gospel" to start each day until Easter Sunday, which is five

days from now, you won't hear from me as there will be nothing to respod to.

Capeesh!

Tokens
On the contrary-it is YOU rather than me who STARTS each day with YOUR OWN POLITICAL VIEW,

And you are the only dumb fuck that feels the need to respond to every one of them with your political view. Go buy another whore, or at least walk away for 5 minutes and give the one you own a little attention for once

Tokens
On the contrary-it is YOU rather than me who STARTS each day with YOUR OWN POLITICAL VIEW, which are nothing more than rehash of

what you said before and/or just more related material which PROVE ZILCH/NOTHING/NADA and which are based on your methodology and OPINIONS.

My responses are no more than a response to what you have posted.

I assure you that if between now and Sunday, you do not preach any more "gospel" to start each day until Easter Sunday, which is five

days from now, you won't hear from me as there will be nothing to respod to.

Capeesh!

I will continue to post useful and unbiased information from the most credible sources while at the same time encouraging others to do their own research and use their own discernment.

You will just continue to blindly reply with gibberish driven by the threat of your own political beliefs and opinions supported by nothing credible.

I will continue to shed light on the situation and keep people focused on the positive outcome that is inevitable.

You will continue to try to discredit everything I say while providing no proof or basis for your claims while obsessing over whether I am "right" or "wrong".

Good luck with that my brother.

Tokens
"Red Pill"

4/6/20 COVID-19 Press conference at 7:01pm

Reporter: "...is it beyond narcotics? Are there are other illicit activities?"

President: "There are the activities of human trafficking, and especially with respect to women... it's a horrible thing, horrible thing... this is all over the world but in this country they are coming mostly through the southern border but we are hitting them very hard... they have tremendous illegal trafficking in women and children... it's illegal and it's horrible and it's disgraceful and I have seen things that are an absolute disgrace.. and we're trying to knock them out and we're knocking them out hard... and I really want to thank the President of Mexico because he has really stepped up to the plate... 27,000 soldiers."

[see Post #471]

"The alliance has secretly been rounding up and arresting the most evil people on this planet. This is why you are seeing so many elites test "positive" for the virus and being "quarantined". They have also begun rescuing countless thousands of children who have secretly been kept in underground bunkers and used for on-planet and off-planet trafficking and satanic child sacrifice."

"The "earthquakes' in unsuspecting places are part of the operation where other underground bunkers and tunnel systems are located and are blown up after the children are rescued. Most are on the west coast because of the easy access to Mexico. This is the real reason why the Administration is building the wall, to PROTECT our children from evil."

Anyone want to guess who are two of the biggest heads of these trafficking operations?

Savage1,

Kindly answer the question at the end of my post. Take a stab at it... give me your best guesses.

Tokens
I will continue to post useful and unbiased information from the most credible sources while at the same time encouraging others to do their own research and use their own discernment.

You will just continue to blindly reply with gibberish driven by the threat of your own political beliefs and opinions supported by nothing credible.

I will continue to shed light on the situation and keep people focused on the positive outcome that is inevitable.

You will continue to try to discredit everything I say while providing no proof or basis for your claims while obsessing over whether I am "right" or "wrong".

Good luck with that my brother.

"Brother"- go ahead and continue to do what you do with your USELESS BIASED Information from your QUESTIONABLE sources at best.

For me what YOU say is "gibberish" and one way presentations and distortions, at least until Sunday, when we will know for sure how much merit what

you have to say has.

Until that time when this alleged REAL TRUTH comes out, I regard most of what you say as fantasy, delusions and possibly even paranoia!

The very fact that earlier today I called you out for at best distorting and at worst lying about the word "trump" as a noun opposed to

the real word used, "trumped" and what I view as a total and laughable rationalization "response" as well a refusal to admit that you did change the word

"trump" to the word actually used,"trumped" speaks volumes about you(if there are any doubts) and to be kind, it isn't pretty!!

There is no point to responding to second last sentence as I already have.

Once again this post shows the the usual poisoning the well, which you excel in and overall modus operandi, with your alleged "credible sources" etc.

Your "proof" at the moment amounts to zero until/if/when what you say is actually proven legally speaking by empirical and indisputable evidence,

which "of course" we will see this Sunday

The fact that you rely on what I consider a very weak manner of debating something such as saying "no one has proven me wrong" instead

of waiting to be PROVEN TRUE, imo shows that your overall modus operandi is at time trying to twist things to your benefit, with the

latest example being the "trump" vs "trumped" issue as well as having to make around six requests to respond to what I pointed out about

Dr Leavit and his alleged superiority Dr. Fauci and other Drs. who disagree with him.

See you Sunday to see how all this plays out.

In the meantime I will continue to respond to YOUR OWN POLITICAL BIASES in the manner in which I see fit!

Tokens
Savage1,

Kindly answer the question at the end of my post. Take a stab at it... give me your best guesses.

There is nothing to say other than they are the usual one way unsubstantiated OPINIONS, and that in any event the cause/effect/pointing fingers,

are based on faulty and flimsy logic/non sequitur and poisoning the well modus operandi.

Also recently you said you were no longer going to respond to me, and now you are-how come?

I sure hope your response is better than the non-response/evasion of the question you offered in the trump vs trumped issue. lol

Also in the last few days you asked me to exit from this thread-how come?

Could it "possibly" be that you want the stage for yourself and do not want others to hear an opposing point of view and/or to point inconsistencies

and gaps in your thesis?

Along the same lines, why not simply put me ignore because after all why does what I think matter anyways as once again according to you,

THE "TRUTH" will be known by all by Sunday,the wicked will be punished if not purged, and the World ad its inhabitants will live happily

ever after?

Tokens
There is nothing to say other than they are the usual one way unsubstantiated OPINIONS, and that in any event the cause/effect/pointing fingers,

are based on faulty and flimsy logic/non sequitur and poisoning the well modus operandi.

Also recently you said you were no longer going to respond to me, and now you are-how come?

I sure hope your response is better than the non-response/evasion of the question you offered in the trump vs trumped issue. lol

Also in the last few days you asked me to exit from this thread-how come?

Could it "possibly" be that you want the stage for yourself and do not want others to hear an opposing point of view and/or to point inconsistencies

and gaps in your thesis?

Along the same lines, why not simply put me ignore because after all why does what I think matter anyways as once again according to you,

THE "TRUTH" will be known by all by Sunday,the wicked will be punished if not purged, and the World ad its inhabitants will live happily

ever after?

You say I haven't proven anything!

I told you from the beginning this was bigger than the "virus".

I told you it was an "overlay".

I told you in my summary it was about underground bunkers and tunnels and rescuing women and children.

Last night Trump stated human trafficking, specifically women and children, as the illicit activities beyond narcotics.

What more proof do you need that I might be "right" as you say?

I will assume you are afraid to play along and answer my question, most likely because you are afraid of the truth because you are already thinking "it's probably a democrat"...

Guess what?

You would be right!

Meet two of the biggest woman/child traffickers... of course Bill is in on the action too.

pelosi-clinto-FB.jpg

Why else do you think Pelosi is acting out the way she is?

Why else do you think Hillary is back and on an anti-Trump campaign again?

It's because they know their days are numbered.

Also, how else do you think the Clinton's amassed a $200million net worth since Bill left office... it was only $1million dollars before that.

How else do you think Pelosi amassed over $16 million in net worth?

C'mon brother set aside your ego and all you political beliefs/opinions and start connecting the dots!

I'm giving you all the pieces!

Tokens
You say I haven't proven anything!

I told you from the beginning this was bigger than the "virus".

I told you it was an "overlay".

I told you in my summary it was about underground bunkers and tunnels and rescuing women and children.

Last night Trump stated human trafficking, specifically women and children, as the illicit activities beyond narcotics.

What more proof do you need that I might be "right" as you say?

I will assume you are afraid to play along and answer my question, most likely because you are afraid of the truth because you are already thinking "it's probably a democrat"...

Guess what?

You would be right!

Meet two of the biggest woman/child traffickers... of course Bill is in on the action too.

pelosi-clinto-FB.jpg

Why else do you think Pelosi is acting out the way she is?

Why else do you think Hillary is back and on an anti-Trump campaign again?

It's because they know their days are numbered.

Also, how else do you think the Clinton's amassed a $200million net worth since Bill left office... it was only $1million dollars before that.

How else do you think Pelosi amassed over $16 million in net worth?

C'mon brother set aside your ego and all you political beliefs/opinions and start connecting the dots!

I'm giving you all the pieces!

What you said in this post sort of reminds me of the grand conclusion one sees at the finale of a fireworks display, in short, the best and most visually

pleasing display.

However unfortunately in your case it is simply a summation of everything you have said so far with even more UNPROVEN allegations and assertions

directed at more people along in the first paragraph with yet more poisoning the well and non sequiturs.

And of course such things as reason for the underground bunkers and tunnels, child trafficking and pointing fingers at the culprits,

etc. will all be revealed on or before this Sunday.

You told me this, you told me that-that in itself tells me in itself how arrogant you are in your "facts," which in FACT nothing but your opinions only

based on on the OPINIONS of others.

I am going to use the first verse of a very famous song of the past and change the words slightly as how imo they apply to you this Sunday:

Sunday, Sunday, so(hopefully) good to me
Sunday', it was all I hoped it would be(you had better hope it is all what you hoped it would be)
Oh Sunday mornin', Sunday mornin' couldn't guarantee
That Sunday evenin' you would still be here with me(translated sbd would still be posting if his predictions didn't come to pass).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcomo
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com