Trump: the gift that just keeps on giving

Search

Tokens
It's early so I'll give him a pass for being so repetitive but he has gotta get a little more nuanced in terms of talking about issues. It's refreshing to see his rage against the machine but eventually you gotta have something more than "it's a disaster" "it's terrible" "I'd be the best president ever at ______"

Hopefully he can bring a little more substance but I don't blame him for not getting too policy heavy in the early stages.

When you knew him, did you have him pegged for this type of fame/fortune or are you a little surprised? Between his education and family wealth you probably atleast figured he would be some level of rich.

He was always boisterous but in a likable way, one time shortly after we became friendly a few of us were chatting at Maxwell's
and Trump wasn't there yet & someone asked me how much my pal Trump was making, another guy said as
I recall 'as much as he dad wants to pay him' his dad did build the largest apt. complex in Brooklyn.
His phone # as I recall was JA something 1111 before he moved into a condo on the east side
and he did brag that it was the same building Broadway Joe Namath lived in, He drove a Cadillac
he was bright (UP Wharton) & he had backing & I knew that shortly after we met.

He was confident but the thing that even at that time gave me the idea that he intended to go
places was when we decided to go to a new in place supposedly called the 'Hippopotumous'.
At Maxwell's when there was a line outside both Trump & I could crash the line & walk right in.
Not so at the 'Hippo' Trump was hoppin mad that we couldn't cut to be first in line & the line was
long. Before we left Trump yelled at the doorman something like 'I'm Don Trump remember the name'
Then I knew if he could he'd make his name a household word.

I left the seen it was time, when I got married in 1971 he wasn't famous until I guess about 5 or 6
years later. We had good times together double dated he actually was the only guy I ever allowed
to fix me up on a date cause I knew he had good taste. Many stories! So I'm no doubt predjuiced in my
opinion of Trump & support of him as he's the only really famous person I ever have known well.

Banned
Tokens
He was always boisterous but in a likable way, one time shortly after we became friendly a few of us were chatting at Maxwell's
and Trump wasn't there yet & someone asked me how much my pal Trump was making, another guy said as
I recall 'as much as he dad wants to pay him' his dad did build the largest apt. complex in Brooklyn.
His phone # as I recall was JA something 1111 before he moved into a condo on the east side
and he did brag that it was the same building Broadway Joe Namath lived in, He drove a Cadillac
he was bright (UP Wharton) & he had backing & I knew that shortly after we met.

He was confident but the thing that even at that time gave me the idea that he intended to go
places was when we decided to go to a new in place supposedly called the 'Hippopotumous'.
At Maxwell's when there was a line outside both Trump & I could crash the line & walk right in.
Not so at the 'Hippo' Trump was hoppin mad that we couldn't cut to be first in line & the line was
long. Before we left Trump yelled at the doorman something like 'I'm Don Trump remember the name'
Then I knew if he could he'd make his name a household word.

I left the seen it was time, when I got married in 1971 he wasn't famous until I guess about 5 or 6
years later. We had good times together double dated he actually was the only guy I ever allowed
to fix me up on a date cause I knew he had good taste. Many stories! So I'm no doubt predjuiced in my
opinion of Trump & support of him as he's the only really famous person I ever have known well.

Beyond our Political disagreements about Trump(and other things), I think it is really cool that you once knew someone who turned out to be so famous. :toast:

Breaking News: MikeB not running for president
Tokens
Guesser, I know you lean left but I bet you are gonna like President Trump. He is gonna select the best cabinet ever and will be a great president.

Banned
Tokens
Mark Cuban had some interesting thoughts on Trump. Not a Trump fan and I'm not sure I completely agree with Cuban, but it is an interesting perspective.

But Cuban said the only thing that mattered was Trump breaking political orthodoxy by saying what was truly on his mind.

"I don't care what his actual positions are," Cuban wrote. "I don't care if he says the wrong thing. He says what's on his mind. He gives honest answers rather than prepared answers. This is more important than anything any candidate has done in years."

Indeed, the outspoken investor said Trump "changed the game."
"Up until Trump announced his candidacy the conventional wisdom was that you had to be a professional politician in order to run," Cuban continued. "You had to have a background that was politically scrubbed. In other words, smart people who didn't live perfect lives could never run. Smart people who didn't want their families put under the media spotlight wouldn't run. The Donald is changing all of that. He has changed the game and for that he deserves a lot of credit.
"Now maybe we will accept candidates warts and all and look at what they can do rather than what headlines they create," Cuban concluded. "Congrats Donald."

Cuban nailed it, and that's why I was confident Trump would zoom to the head of the polls rather quickly once announcing. It doesn't matter what he says, it matters that he says it without any filters. The long term viability of that is in doubt. More McCain style gaffes will sink him, IMO, but we are in Uncharted territory, because we haven't had someone so unfiltered make it this far.

Banned
Tokens
Guesser, I know you lean left but I bet you are gonna like President Trump. He is gonna select the best cabinet ever and will be a great president.

If Trump sticks to some of his "leftist" policies, like Universal Health Care, the One Time Wealth Tax, Pro Choice, Pro assault Weapons ban, I could live with him for the 2 days he'll be POTUS.
The 2 days of President Trump, before he pushes the Button and ends the world, because The Prime Minister of England or Putin insults his hair will be HUUUUUUUUGE.

Tokens
[FONT=proxima-nova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Koch Bros had enough of Trump's anti-establishment shenanigans.

[/FONT]The Koch brothers are freezing out Donald Trump from their influential political operation — denying him access to their state-of-the-art data and refusing to let him speak to their gatherings of grass-roots activists or major donors.
Despite a long and cordial relationship between the real estate showman and David Koch, as well as a raft of former Koch operatives who are now running Trump’s presidential campaign, the Koch political operation appears to have concluded that Trump is the wrong standard-bearer for the GOP. And the network of Koch-backed policy and political outfits is using behind-the-scenes influence to challenge Trump more forcefully than the Republican Party establishment — by limiting his access to the support and data that would help him translate his lead in the polls into a sustainable White House campaign.
Story Continued Below

The Koch operation has spurned entreaties from the Trump campaign to purchase state-of-the-art data and analytics services from a Koch-backed political tech firm called i360, and also turned down a request to allow Trump to speak at an annual grass-roots summit next month in Columbus, Ohio, sponsored by the Koch-backed group Americans for Prosperity, POLITICO has learned.
In addition, Trump was not invited to the annual summer gathering of the network of hundreds of conservative mega-donors and operatives helmed by the billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch. That’s despite the Trump campaign filling out a questionnaire detailing the candidate’s policy positions and submitting it to Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, the Koch umbrella group organizing the summit. The three-day meeting in Orange County, California, will feature appearances from a handful of candidates whose politics reflect more closely the Kochs’ fiscally conservative worldview — including Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker — and even long-shot Carly Fiorina. Rand Paul, who is also fondly regarded by some in the Koch operation, was invited, but he has not accepted and is unlikely to attend.

ALSO ON POLITICO
[h=3]Donald Trump says he'd tap Sarah Palin for a Cabinet post[/h]ADAM B. LERNER

Continued stiff-arming by the powerful Koch network could limit Trump’s ability to build a professional campaign operation to mobilize supporters ahead of primaries and caucuses.
Trump’s surprising traction has prompted hand-wringing by the Republican Party elite, who fear that his bombastic rhetoric could damage the GOP’s prospects in the general election. But their ability to halt his momentum is limited by rules and traditions requiring them to stay neutral in open party primaries, as well as a fear of alienating the significant portion of the party base to which Trump appeals.
The Koch network — a coalition of individual donors and independent groups and companies — intends to spend a whopping $889 million in the run-up to 2016, and is not obliged to stay neutral. While it appears increasingly unlikely that it will officially endorse a GOP primary candidate, it has nonetheless shaped the process by determining which candidates are granted access to i360’s data and the grass-roots activists convened regularly by groups including AFP and Concerned Veterans for America.
In recent weeks, the groups have hosted events with Bush, Rubio and Paul. AFP’s Columbus summit — which refused the Trump campaign’s speaking request — will feature speeches by Bush, Cruz, Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry and Rubio.
A spokesman for i360 declined to comment on why the company, considered the leading supplier of voter data and analytics on the right, refused to provide services to Trump’s campaign. An AFP official said the group doesn’t discuss its event invitations and announces only confirmed speakers. The Koch-backed Latino-voter-targeting outfit LIBRE Initiative was more direct, explaining it has not invited Trump to any of its events and has no plans to do so. A spokesperson pointed to a statement from the group’s president denouncing Trump for his inflammatory statements about Mexican immigrants and called him out as an inconsistent conservative “who has gotten ahead through sensationalism.”

ON POLITICO MAGAZINE
[h=3]When Hillary and Donald Were Still Friendly[/h]MICHAEL KRUSE

Trump’s rise is expected to be a major topic at the Orange County donor gathering sponsored by Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce.
Feelings about Trump among Koch network donors are mixed, said some expected attendees, with one citing his “chutzpah” but adding that many were offended by his assertion that Arizona Sen. John McCain was not a war hero because he was captured in Vietnam.
It’s unclear whether the Koch network intends to weigh in more directly against Trump, with the preferred approach seemingly being to allow him to flame out on his own. But if the network were to decide to mobilize against him, it could strain its efforts to remain above the GOP fray, while also testing its ability to shape the primary.
That’s because, while Trump’s campaign could certainly benefit from the network’s data and grass-roots reach, he doesn’t need its cash in the same way that his rivals do.
Trump’s net worth is independently estimated at about $3 billion, and he is funding his campaign out of his own pocket. He has repeatedly lambasted his rivals — particularly Bush — as beholden to their wealthy donors, declaring at a campaign event this month that his own political giving reveals what donors can get in exchange for their checks.
“Who knows it better than me? I give to everybody. They do whatever I want,” he said. “It’s true.”

In fact, independence from major donors and special interests is among Trump’s main selling points — an image that in some ways may be bolstered by his Koch snub and one that appears to resonate with his supporters.
“The good news is that Donald Trump doesn’t need the Koch brothers, and he can do this perfectly without their assistance,” said Josh Youssef, who’s chairing Trump’s campaign in Belknap County, New Hampshire. Of the Kochs, Youssef said: “Their motivations are clearly not to break the mold of political insider-ship. Their goal is to keep the wheel spinning. Trump’s bad for business for them.”

Still, the Koch network’s rejections of Trump are telling because of the relationships between Trump and his aides, and the Kochs and their operation.
Trump is personally friendly with David Koch, according to a source familiar with their interactions, who said “there’s a long relationship with mutual respect and admiration.” The two men own mansions near one another in Palm Beach, Florida, and mingled at a March fundraiser for the Republican Governors Association at Koch’s place.
Many of Trump’s top campaign operatives have recently worked for groups in the Koch network, including campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who until January ran AFP’s national voter-registration effort.
Two other former AFP staffers — Alan Cobb and Matt Ciepielowski — are also working for the campaign, according to its Federal Election Commission filings. They show that between the beginning of April and the end of June, Cobb’s consulting firm was paid $32,000 for strategy consulting, while Ciepielowski earned $34,000 for field consulting. The campaign paid Lewandowski’s firm nearly $86,000 for strategy consulting and also spent $16,000 on Iowa field work done by Chris Hupke, who formerly worked with Koch-backed groups American Commitment and CitizenLink.
secondary_150728_donald_trump_koch_ap_1160.jpg

Trump is personally friendly with David Koch (pictured), according to a source familiar with their interactions, who said “there’s a long relationship with mutual respect and admiration.” | AP Photo

Former FEC commissioner Don McGahn, who has done legal work for Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, has also advised Trump’s campaign on election laws. McGahn’s firm Jones Day was paid $74,000 by the Trump campaign for legal consulting, according to FEC filings.
Greg Moore, the director of AFP in New Hampshire, said the overlap between Trump’s campaign and the Koch network is less a reflection of ideological synergy than campaign staffing trends.
“I think it speaks well for AFP. It really shows that Americans for Prosperity is a place where people come when they want top-tier talent — and it’s not just New Hampshire. It’s nationally,” said Moore.
In fact, top staffers on numerous campaigns have gone through the Koch network at various times, from Scott Walker campaign manager Rick Wiley, who worked for an early Koch umbrella group called the Wellspring Committee, to Eli Miller, a top fundraiser for Rubio, who ran AFP’s Ohio chapter.
It highlights the de facto role of the Koch operation as an alternative force to the Republican Party, with its own farm system of operatives and sometimes tricky resulting affiliations.
Trump’s New Hampshire headquarters is even located in the same brick office building as AFP’s New Hampshire office in Manchester. And Moore said Trump supporters he meets in the building — who sometimes wander into the AFP office by mistake — aren’t necessarily a good fit for AFP’s fiscal-issues-driven focus.
“I don’t get the impression they’re aligned with us. Not that they’re ‘unaligned’ with us, but I just don’t get the impression they would be described as fiscal conservatives.”
But Stephen Stepanek, a New Hampshire state legislator who is co-chairing Trump’s state campaign and owns the building that houses the Manchester Trump headquarters and AFP, said Trump’s appeal is partly his willingness to buck traditional ideological lines and the powerful interests behind them.
“I think that’s what is sort of scaring a lot of people, especially on both Republican and Democratic sides, because they can’t control Trump,” said Stepanek, whose company made $5,000 in rent from Trump’s campaign, according to its FEC filing. “People are really afraid to speak their mind, and it is actually with the way people react to things and the way that these various groups attack people if they say anything, we’re having our First Amendment, freedom of speech, stepped on, walked all over by these various groups.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/kochs-freeze-out-trump-120752.html#ixzz3hLGf9ni9

Tokens
Beyond our Political disagreements about Trump(and other things), I think it is really cool that you once knew someone who turned out to be so famous. :toast:

My brother was my business partner, highschool football & baseball teammate & best friend the
only thing we ever disagreed about was politics he never voted Republican & I never voted
Democrat & I always wondered why. Same with my parents ma democrat dad republican,
dad used to call mom (mommie the commie) but we all got along.

Funny throughout the years the only times I ever thought about Trump before he entered the
fray this year was when I'd go to the supermarket to get my 5 cent deposit on my Coor's Light
& Cherry Coke cans, wondering what Trump would think about that.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Trump's ascendancy and staying power makes me smile.

We need a nasty bastard to fix what the left has done to this country.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Thinking the Unthinkable: Donald Trump, GOP Nominee

Posted: 07/29/2015 7:58 pm EDT Updated: 07/29/2015 8:59 pm EDT

It's time to think about what has previously been in the realm of the unthinkable: Donald Trump might just become the Republican nominee for president. Two months ago, that statement would have elicited nothing but a big old belly laugh from just about anyone who pays any attention to politics. Nowadays, though, nobody's laughing. The very concept has moved from the surreal to the possible. So it's time to actually think about what it would mean for the country and for the Republican Party.

Trump, we were all assured by the inside-the-Beltway media crowd, was going to be nothing more than an entertaining sideshow. His "support," such as it was, would soon collapse, after Trump said something so outrageous that it drove people away. Trump would be a flash in the pan, and then we could all go back to contemplating the Republican candidates who easily met the inside-the-Beltway crowd's measure of being "Very Serious People." Trump would quietly fade away as the real Republican race got underway.

None of that has happened. The inside-the-Beltway crowd has consistently misread Donald Trump's base support. People who support him aren't turned away by Trump saying radical things, instead that is his primary appeal to them. The more outrageous things he says, the higher his poll numbers head. His support has grown to the point where he is in first place not only in most national polls, but now even in many state-level polls (including beating Bush by six points in Florida).
:):)

Even if his support does eventually begin to decline, Trump is just never going to fade quickly away. Why should he? In the first place, he certainly does seem to be having an enormous amount of fun, and in the second place, he's writing his own checks -- so he can continue his campaign for as long as he likes. Trump is not a sideshow -- he's actually now the main event.

What happens if this continues? Trump is now polling as high as the mid-20s, which could actually be enough to win the first primaries, due to the overcrowded Republican field. If he increases his support slightly, he could easily be the frontrunner in many of the early-voting states. As some of the other candidates run out of money (or out of steam), Trump could actually pick up voters from them.

This could either lead to a wide-open Republican convention, or outright to Trump taking the nomination before the convention even gets underway. I wouldn't want to predict the odds of either of these things happening, but they certainly are within the realm of possibility now. Donald Trump, Republican nominee for president -- not so unthinkable, is it?

The most interesting reaction to watch would be to see what Jeb Bush would do. Since we're charting the boundaries between the thinkable and the unthinkable anyway, it would not be entirely out of the question for Bush to mount his own third-party bid for the presidency, to take Trump on directly. For the past few weeks, people have been contemplating whether Trump will create his own party if he lost the Republican nomination, but now we've got to consider the other side of that coin. Would any other Republican candidate refuse to get behind Trump at the convention, and instead stage a dramatic walkout of delegates, in the Strom Thurmond "Dixiecrat" style? It's certainly also now a possibility.

What would Trump's chances for winning the general election be? Well, your guess is as good as mine. I mean, conventional wisdom would say that he'd get creamed by pretty much anyone the Democrats nominated, but there's nothing "conventional" (to say nothing of the applicability of "wisdom" to the situation) about Donald Trump, GOP nominee. Would a third-party bid help Trump or hurt him? Again -- who knows?

The Republican Party establishment has had to fall in line behind unconventional candidates before. I'm old enough to remember when a B-movie actor (who had co-starred with a chimpanzee) actually became president, much to the consternation of the Republican establishment back then. But Ronald Reagan had at least served as the governor of California -- more political experience than Donald Trump could ever claim. I'm not trying to equate Trump and Reagan, here -- such a comparison isn't really realistic. I'm just wondering whether party loyalty would stretch as far as cheerfully supporting Donald Trump as the party's standard-bearer or not. Even if no other Republican launched a third-party bid, my guess is that there'd be a lot of party regulars who just couldn't support Trump no matter what.

But then I could be wrong about that.

I'll put this a different way. I'm pretty certain that Trump as the GOP nominee would lead directly to "President Hillary Clinton," but at the same time I am less sure of that now than I was a few weeks ago. The polls all currently show such a head-to-head contest would be won by Clinton by double-digits, but polls can change over time. Anything can happen in politics, after all. So far, Trump has proven that adage correct, at the very least.

I'm not quite at the point where "President Donald Trump" is within the realm of the thinkable, yet. I still see that as completely unthinkable, in fact. But Trump's continued popularity within the Republican ranks means that it's time to at least consider what would happen to the Republican Party if he actually won the nomination. No matter how much it might terrify the Republican Party establishment, "Donald Trump, GOP nominee" is now a distinct possibility.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-weigant/thinking-the-unthinkable_b_7899902.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
Average Joe blows tell why they like Trump.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ire-voters-explain-the-appeal-of-donald-trump

Donald Trump is a brand, and his New Hampshire supporters are itching to buy it.

A Bloomberg Politics focus group of 12 Republican and independent voters who are supportive of Donald Trump's presidential candidacy shed light Wednesday night on the billionaire's swift rise to the top of the GOP field, and confirmed that his brash, “You're fired!” style and lack of experience in politics is more of an asset than a liability.

“He says it like it is,” said Jessica, a data analyst, during the focus group in the first-in-the-nation primary state, conducted by Purple Strategies at St. Anselm College in Manchester. “He speaks the truth.”

“He's willing to tell you his opinion,”
Andrew, an educator, said. “So many other politicians won't take an opinion.”

Many said Trump's success in the business world appealed to them.

“Business, we need business and I like his roughness,” said Danielle, a financial-planning consultant, adding, “He's just tough, we need someone tough.”

“Donald Trump is strong,” Nick, a home inspector, said. “He carries a sentiment and frustrations that I think a lot of Americans are going through and feeling right now. He's the one that's able to articulate that, and bring those frustrations to light. I believe him when he talks.”

This kind of co insides with what’s being said here by Conservatives.

Tokens
Imagine everyone but Trump mentally preparing for this debate knowing they've
already lost the hearts of conservatives. The left is scared to death of Trump.
They're afraid that he has the ear of the new silent majority, which includes
more than a few Democrats.
We are tired of the immigration mess. We are tired of our huge debt.. If it takes
a guy as bombastic as Trump to straighten out the mess Barry and the left have
created, so be it. Trump sure has sacrificed a lot so far to run for president,

Tokens
Rinos coach Jebediah.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/insiders-warn-jeb-dont-engage-with-trump-120845.html

When Jeb Bush and Donald Trump share a debate stage next week, Bush needs to ignore the real estate mogul at all costs —and if that fails, laugh him off.

That’s the advice of more than half of the POLITICO Caucus, our weekly, bipartisan survey of the top activists, operatives and strategists in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Insiders have a message for the former Florida governor: Do not engage. Many Republicans expect Trump will zero in on Bush in the debate — and how Bush responds could go a long way toward shaping perceptions about his cool under fire.

Bush has not tussled as frequently or as intensely with Trump as other GOP candidates have, and several insiders advised that the longer the focus is on Trump’s battles with the others, the better it is for Bush to quietly consolidate support while others struggle to break through.

He should avoid a food fight and be an adult but not a pushover,” said a New Hampshire Republican.

That may be easier said than done, warned some caucus participants.

He needs to not get ruffled, which will be hard to do because Trump doesn’t just throw punches, he throws grenades,” a New Hampshire Democrat said.

I hope Jebediah follows the lead of these so called strategists. He will come off as a puff ball Rino which is exactly what he is.

Did it ever occur to people that Trump is were he is because he throws grenades and no water balloons?

Tokens
I'm getting the feeling that Boy Blunder could actually get the Repub nomination, which speaks volumes about the state of the party. I saw a couple of days ago, while in Scotland, of all places, he was bragging about a new poll placing him as the most popular Repub amongst Hispanics-and there was a poll showing that he was, indeed, in first place in such a poll, at 34%. Of course, what he DIDN'T mention was that in another poll amongst Hispanics, where they were asked , which Repub do you view most UNFAVORABLY, he also led-and, this time, it was 59%. Details, details. Similarly, he is thumping all of those Republican chumps, but, in the words of former NBA player Derrick Coleman, Whoop-de-damn-do. If matched against somebody with an actual pulse, things look very different:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-poll/

And it gets worse: he likely wouldn't even beat a guy who isn't even officially a candidate yet:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/poll-biden-would-beat-trump-national-election/

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Republicans, we have a problem...Slapping-silly90))

Tokens
I'm getting the feeling that Boy Blunder could actually get the Repub nomination, which speaks volumes about the state of the party. I saw a couple of days ago, while in Scotland, of all places, he was bragging about a new poll placing him as the most popular Repub amongst Hispanics-and there was a poll showing that he was, indeed, in first place in such a poll, at 34%. Of course, what he DIDN'T mention was that in another poll amongst Hispanics, where they were asked , which Repub do you view most UNFAVORABLY, he also led-and, this time, it was 59%. Details, details. Similarly, he is thumping all of those Republican chumps, but, in the words of former NBA player Derrick Coleman, Whoop-de-damn-do. If matched against somebody with an actual pulse, things look very different:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-poll/

And it gets worse: he likely wouldn't even beat a guy who isn't even officially a candidate yet:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/poll-biden-would-beat-trump-national-election/

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Republicans, we have a problem...Slapping-silly90))

And the Granny could actually get the Democratic nomination, which speaks volumes about the state of the party. Ironic isn’t it?

Rx Normal
Tokens
And the Granny could actually get the Democratic nomination, which speaks volumes about the state of the party. Ironic isn’t it?

Democrats nominated a community organizer with a blank resume, ZERO accomplishments and no legit ID. Nominating Granny would seem the most likely outcome.

The only thing this party cares about is finding someone who will hand out more government cake.

Tokens
Is there any question Trump is for real? Not any longer.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rump-to-list-of-serious-republican-candidates

The Democratic National Committee is treating Donald Trump like a serious presidential candidate.

The Guardian has learned that Trump has joined the tier of Republican White House hopefuls to whom the DNC assigns a full-time staff member, devoted to responding to statements and pushing back against his campaign.

Previously, the staffer in question only had New Jersey governor Chris Christie to monitor. But as Trump’s fortunes have risen in the polls and Christie’s have fallen, the DNC has changed its focus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackrain
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com