New Season, so a new thread for the Fraud/Tout Matt Zylbert

Search

Tokens
Im going to let this thread die... win or lose... don't want to hear the words "Historic", "Best in the entire country", or "Godlike" for the 300th time, while you ignore all the historically bad runs you had, ungodlike playoff runs, or worst in the country at certain points of your touting.

Cant stand people who don't look at both sides of what they do, and only continue to remember their good points.

Tokens
I guarantee that I've made more playing my own handicapping plays in the past year, then you have selling and playing your own plays for your entire life.

Tokens
Yeah I drive a taxi, its a comfortable job that I enjoy, and I also have a life. Which includes my daughter, paying bills, and handicapping sports. You are one of the last things on my list to think about, and haven't thought about it since the beginning odf the MLB season pretty much.

But still, you didn't reply as to why you finally decided to post.

Where were you at the beginning of June? Is it coincidence that you appeared after you got on a little bit of a hot streak?

And Ive been holding my own rather decently in the MLB this year, so im not losing money as you assume I am. MLB is just a side hobby for me, it doesn't get my full attention the entire year like the NFL does.

So what happened to you the entire MLB season, and why make an appearance finally AFTER you go on the huge run?

HAHAHAHAA really??? I'm "one of the last things" on your list to talk about?? Everyone on this entire forum knows how obsessed you are with me, and how obsessed you've been with me for seemingly years now. How many times did you bring my name up in a thread? How many times have you tried to leech off my own wild success in the professional world? How many of these threads HAVE YOU YOURSELF STARTED ABOUT ME PERSONALLY? Exactly. You've always been obsessed with me -- hence the multiple threads you've started about me such as this one -- and you still are because you still WISH you could be a paid handicapper. But you're not. And probably never will be.

And what do you mean "Where were you" at the beginning of June? I haven't been here all season, retard. By that standard, where was I at the end of April when I just completed a brilliant 58% month?? Obviously, I don't post here because I don't have the time (New job to go along with my handicapping/clients from Vegas Insider so I have A LOT of time consumed from both). And is there something wrong with being up all year?

I didn't "come back" to brag about anything. I posted merely to point out a simple fact: Why did you immediately stop keep tracking of the thread? I thought this was a tracker thread about me -- initiated by you -- to keep track of me. Instead, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN YOU STARTED THE SAME THREAD, you didn't learn your lesson. I made you look like a complete dumbass once again, putting on a dominant campaign to once again add to your laughingstock reputation here at The RX. How does it feel to always be wrong, NFLTrends? Maybe this is why no company will hire you for your guesses. And maybe why so many people think you're such a joke... because of threads like this where you look like a complete and utter idiot in the end.

OH, AND NOW MLB IS JUST A "side hobby" to you?? This after you proclaimed you'd "mop the floor" with me this season???? HAHAHAHAHAHA care to explain that one? Oh, and why did you STOP keeping track of your own record, loser? Was that 1-10 start to the season by NFLTrends too embarrassing to keep up with? LOLOLOL

Tokens
Colorado over 9 tonight? Ballsy

Tokens
Hard to convey sarcasm on the internet with the ballsy comment

Banned
Tokens
Is someone actually ranking on NFL Trends, a guy that finished #6 in the LVH last year? Where did you finish, Sir? Hopefully you'll go head to head with him this year in the LVH and we can all see for ourselves how good you are.

Tokens
Is someone actually ranking on NFL Trends, a guy that finished #6 in the LVH last year? Where did you finish, Sir? Hopefully you'll go head to head with him this year in the LVH and we can all see for ourselves how good you are.

Hey buddy. Did you notice WHO started this thread? Or WHO started last year's thread on this same exact thing? And did you notice WHO was comically wrong in both threads? Hahaha, exactly.

The guy has been trying to leech off my coattails for years now, sir, hence the existence of these THREADS HE CREATES SPECIFICALLY ABOUT ME and the constant habit of bringing MY NAME up in conversations/threads on these forums where I'm not present (Although, I guess, I should be a little appreciative because he unintentionally brought me extra clients and publicity lolololol). See, this is why people rag on the credibility of the internet when any no-name shmuck can just jump into a conversation apparently without reading ANY of the actual comments or the backstory. I've never had a problem with the dude and always complimented him on his football handicapping (Wish I could say the same for his baseball work, something that has him WELL under .500, which is why NFLTrends stopped keeping track of his record. What a joke. Anyone who stops keeping track of their record should be banned immediately; biggest sign of a fraud/disgrace in this industry), but then when I got hired by Vegas Insider, that's when this whole ideal really began.

NFLTrends has been obsessively jealous of professional handicappers for years now and the fact that no one will hire him. As a result, he pretends to hate on all "touts," even if they have ALWAYS made their clients money (Which is exactly what I've done in my two monumental years working for Vegas Insider). Is he right about most "touts"? Absolutely. I've made that argument for years, although it becomes overkill when everyone already realizes it how MOST people who sell their picks are scammers. Keyword: Most. What he fails to realize is that there are GOOD, HONEST people such as myself -- albeit only a few of us -- who would immediately quit the business if we ever started losing our clients money. I know I can speak for myself in saying that I wouldn't even still be working for Vegas Insider if I was ever down because I wouldn't want that guilt on my conscience. Unfortunately, most "touts" don't give a shit, thus giving the few good ones like myself a bad name. But, he fails to realize that.

You know something, NFLTrends, that's something I would like you to admit: If you're really not jealous of "touts", just come out and admit, "Okay, I was wrong, there actually are a FEW good, honest ones who DO win their clients money consistently and shouldn't be lumped in with everyone else, that being the scammers/douchebags that mostly comprise this occupation." It's about time you finally admit that.

P.S. To reader "The Guesser," what does this thread have anything to do with football handicapping? I'm a paid professional for BASEBALL, which is a completelyyyyy different beast from betting on football. For your information, I would gladly enter the LVH if A)I lived in Vegas (I'm in NY, remember) and B)If they had a separate contest for over/unders, which they should. Never said one bad word about NFLTrends' football handicapping, and in fact, I've said I respected his dedication and passion for it because I know he works hard at it and everyone should follow that approach.

Tokens
Cats, remember when you were posting your plays and you were betting like 10 bucks a game? Just saying making thousands is not accurate. Good luck the rest of the year...

Tokens
Cats, remember when you were posting your plays and you were betting like 10 bucks a game? Just saying making thousands is not accurate. Good luck the rest of the year...

Lol I'm talking about from clients. And thank you, just hoping to stay in rhythm. Hope you've been well

Banned
Tokens
Hey buddy. Did you notice WHO started this thread? Or WHO started last year's thread on this same exact thing? And did you notice WHO was comically wrong in both threads? Hahaha, exactly.

The guy has been trying to leech off my coattails for years now, sir, hence the existence of these THREADS HE CREATES SPECIFICALLY ABOUT ME and the constant habit of bringing MY NAME up in conversations/threads on these forums where I'm not present (Although, I guess, I should be a little appreciative because he unintentionally brought me extra clients and publicity lolololol). See, this is why people rag on the credibility of the internet when any no-name shmuck can just jump into a conversation apparently without reading ANY of the actual comments or the backstory. I've never had a problem with the dude and always complimented him on his football handicapping (Wish I could say the same for his baseball work, something that has him WELL under .500, which is why NFLTrends stopped keeping track of his record. What a joke. Anyone who stops keeping track of their record should be banned immediately; biggest sign of a fraud/disgrace in this industry), but then when I got hired by Vegas Insider, that's when this whole ideal really began.

NFLTrends has been obsessively jealous of professional handicappers for years now and the fact that no one will hire him. As a result, he pretends to hate on all "touts," even if they have ALWAYS made their clients money (Which is exactly what I've done in my two monumental years working for Vegas Insider). Is he right about most "touts"? Absolutely. I've made that argument for years, although it becomes overkill when everyone already realizes it how MOST people who sell their picks are scammers. Keyword: Most. What he fails to realize is that there are GOOD, HONEST people such as myself -- albeit only a few of us -- who would immediately quit the business if we ever started losing our clients money. I know I can speak for myself in saying that I wouldn't even still be working for Vegas Insider if I was ever down because I wouldn't want that guilt on my conscience. Unfortunately, most "touts" don't give a shit, thus giving the few good ones like myself a bad name. But, he fails to realize that.

You know something, NFLTrends, that's something I would like you to admit: If you're really not jealous of "touts", just come out and admit, "Okay, I was wrong, there actually are a FEW good, honest ones who DO win their clients money consistently and shouldn't be lumped in with everyone else, that being the scammers/douchebags that mostly comprise this occupation." It's about time you finally admit that.

P.S. To reader "The Guesser," what does this thread have anything to do with football handicapping? I'm a paid professional for BASEBALL, which is a completelyyyyy different beast from betting on football. For your information, I would gladly enter the LVH if A)I lived in Vegas (I'm in NY, remember) and B)If they had a separate contest for over/unders, which they should. Never said one bad word about NFLTrends' football handicapping, and in fact, I've said I respected his dedication and passion for it because I know he works hard at it and everyone should follow that approach.

Good post. Thanks for the explanation. NFL Trends is a solid guy, a real good NFL capper, and I thought he was being unjustly attacked. My apologies.

Tokens
Touts = scum

And I could probobly send my NFL resume from the past two years here and the LVH Supercontest, and get hired at any tout service. So saying I'm jealous cause I can't get hired as a tout is reaching pretty far.

Tokens
Touts = scum

And I could probobly send my NFL resume from the past two years here and the LVH Supercontest, and get hired at any tout service. So saying I'm jealous cause I can't get hired as a tout is reaching pretty far.

What's your resume (documented) from the past two years?

I'm over 56% for multiple years.

Tokens
What's your resume (documented) from the past two years?

I'm over 56% for multiple years.

Right around 65%, and its all posted here at TheRX in the NFL Forum

Tokens
Is Zylbert still trying to brag about his fake record? I don't think his clients are betting all over the world and getting his bogus lines.

Tokens
Is Zylbert still trying to brag about his fake record? I don't think his clients are betting all over the world and getting his bogus lines.

Dude, WTF are you talking about? You know, in the beginning when you leeched around my threads early on when I regularly participated around here, I thought it was because you were a decent guy who had a genuine interest and liking for over/unders (Despite the fact that you've never even posted a play on this site whatsoever), which I respected because it's such an underrated facet in the overall landscape of sports gambling. And of course, I wish more people would realize the great intrigue that is the world of baseball over/unders.

But with several of your more recent posts, I've noticed you, too, have entered the jealous side (Even though you have no track record here to begin with, and therefore have comically zero credibility when you comment on any subject). Is it that hard to just respect when a man completely dominates something you claim to have interest in?

Kid, let me give you some advice if you ever want to reach the top of the mountain of the most well-known company in the industry -- for any occupation for that matter. Build a track record (Again, I don't think you've ever posted a play on here so you can certainly start by doing that), establish yourself and try to sustain some notable consistency, and see where it takes you. Most importantly, work hard.

Enough with the obvious jealous comments. Try and make something of yourself instead of being yet another nameless, faceless internet character that shows no potential whatsoever. In the meantime, I'll keep giving all my clients winners on a daily basis while making thousands in the process (Including the several news ones who wisely signed up for the $400 2nd Half season package; you'd be smart to do the same considering my potentially country-leading 56.9% mark in over/unders this year), and you... well, until you actually start posting plays on here, you can continue to be some no-name "event horizon" internet character that will no one will ever hear of, nor ultimately care about in the grand scheme of things.

So, yeah, if you ever want to reach my position and become any sort of big name in the industry, maybe start by taking the advice that I nicely offered you. And good luck.

Tokens
Touts = scum

Hmm, there he goes again with one of his old recycled, ignorant comments that makes him look like a moron -- just like this entire thread (And last year's thread on this same topic, too, for that matter).

As has already been explained, why do *ALL* "touts" get classified as such? You still never explained that one, smart one.

Are MOST "touts" scum? Obviously. That is clearly the case, and I'm tired of beating a dead horse because I've said this and agreed with you on that multiple times.

But are ALL "touts" scum? Uhh... do you not see that I'm living proof that this sentiment is completely and hilariously false? In fact, it's a comment that can be only be made out of pure jealousy and nothing more. Let's recap:

Matt Zylbert's first year at Vegas Insider (2013): Wildly successful, finished FIRST in the company during the regular season for overall money and over/unders; up thousands at the end of the season.
Matt Zylbert's second year at Vegas Insider (2014): Wildly successful, currently a marvelous 128-97-11 (56.9%) on the year, one of the best records in the country (once again) for baseball over/unders. Very close to being back in first for over/unders for the company yet again.

So how exactly does that classify as "scum" you weirdo? Because I'm once again winning for my clients and myself at an enormously successful rate? Please enlighten us. You STILL continue to ignore this very important main and critical point. And you also STILL fail to acknowledge the point that I've made countless times where if I wasn't this tremendous, I wouldn't have taken the job/kept the job being one of the main top guys at nationally-renowned Vegas Insider.

P.S. You have the track record in football to MAYBE get hired somewhere but I know exactly why you would never do it: You wouldn't be able to handle the pressure. Being a professional sports gambler and having a lot of people pay BIG money for your picks and depending on you on a nightly basis is VERY overwhelming and is the main issue that humbles most that enter this business. I think the reason you hate on it is because you know you wouldn't be able to handle that part of the job. Winning for others regularly is a HUUUUUUGE responsibility when many people are shelling out hundreds of dollars for your services... I think your reasoning for not wanting to get involved is because you know you can't handle the pressure. Nothing wrong with that, as just about everyone who enters this job FAILS because of that very reason. And based on your character that you've exhibited over the years here, I really don't think you could ever handle it, to be truthful.

By the way, why did you stop keep tracking of your losing baseball record, NFLTrends? Care to enlighten us exactly how many thousands you're down this year? (For a look at how awful he was doing in baseball this year, go to NFLTrends' "Started Threads" history LOLOLOL). You do know that only true losers and frauds STOP keep tracking of their records during the year, right? Well, that's exactly what you've done. Explain that one.

Tokens
Hey Zylbert. I stand by what I said. Your record is "BS". You are not betting those numbers and neither are your clients. You claim to get all those great numbers. Unless your clients have accounts all over the world they are not getting those bets. It has been stated you are always taking off 5 to 20 cents on your games or adding a 1/2 run for not much juice. I bet totals here in Las Vegas so I know your fake lines. Touts always give out games and claim any line they want. I have posted but you would rather just tell more lies. I know you are not betting those games and are not making any money. You are not a professional sports gambler you are a tout.

Tokens
Hey Zylbert. I stand by what I said. Your record is "BS". You are not betting those numbers and neither are your clients. You claim to get all those great numbers. Unless your clients have accounts all over the world they are not getting those bets. It has been stated you are always taking off 5 to 20 cents on your games or adding a 1/2 run for not much juice. I bet totals here in Las Vegas so I know your fake lines. Touts always give out games and claim any line they want. I have posted but you would rather just tell more lies. I know you are not betting those games and are not making any money. You are not a professional sports gambler you are a tout.

Yup. Whatever you say, nameless, faceless internet troll that no one has ever heard of and is just trying to get my attention. Well, I guess mission accomplished.

What "fake" numbers are you talking about? You do realize a grand company like Vegas Insider, which is the most well-known and successful in the entire industry throughout the country, wouldn't allow for such stupidity. And what about the clients we all have? Don't you think this would turn into a big national story if a client ever complained about something like that? But NEVER has one complained, and V.I. continues to do elite business. Plus, not only can you SEE my ENTIRE GAME LOG, but you can also see the timestamps for EACH pick, which shows when it was made available for my clients with the respective line.

And if you actually "bet" over/unders in Vegas, you would already know that 95% of the time, the lines are basically UNIVERSALLY THE SAME EVERYWHERE (Ex. My excellent Johnny Cueto vs Tyson Ross under yesterday was 6 everywhere when I posted it, genius. Same with that Jacob deGrom vs Julio Teheran under 7.5; yawn, another perfect performance) because in baseball, the numbers are so precious and selective that there's really no room for books to play around with them. As already detailed, if an over/under is 7 in one place, 95% of the time it will be 7 everywhere else. Now do me a favor, nameless, faceless internet troll that solely exists just for attention: Go on Vegas Insider, which I'm sure you do anyway, go check out my dominant performance thus far this season by looking through my game log and please find me one instance where I bet a "fake" line. Thanks. While you're there, also admire what has truly been a brilliantly consistent campaign, too.

Sounds like someone is insanely jealous, no?

Tokens
Your Cin-SD was 6 but not -105. You did not bet that. That line was -120 or -130. You have a lot of losses with reduced juice. I know you did not get that number. You don't even bet you just give out those games. I am not jealous of you, I hate fakes. I can give you other mistakes in your record but it will not matter. You are dishonest. You don't have accounts at all those offshore books and Las Vegas to get your bets in but you use them to post the best number out there. Fake record keeping= fake handicapper=Zylbert. I dare you to get a bookie and bet your games and give us the real record of your season.

Tokens
PICKS RECORD DETAILS

Date

Matchup

Selection

Line Source

Posted Time

Results

07/03/14 Texas at Baltimore Under (7.5, +100) Caesars/Harrah's 07/03/14 18:02:35 Pending
07/03/14 Toronto at Oakland Under (8, -105) Sportsbook.ag 07/03/14 20:04:01 Pending

Curious to see how the Tex/Bal game turns out.

IF it wins, do they keep it as a WIN, or if it loses do they keep it as a "NO PLAY" since listed pitchers didn't start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocash117
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com