Jai-Alai

Search

EL BANDITO
Tokens
Johnny Knoxville and JACKASS segment involving Jai Alai..Some great players ( I think #2 is Benny or Joey) fire oranges at the guys asses using their Cestas..The sound of the mis-fires makes your ass twitch:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RnMTNflAnEE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RnMTNflAnEE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EL BANDITO
Tokens
2105693JOEY1.jpg
Benny-188x287.jpg
Yeah..it was Benny firing some oranges..

Rx God
Tokens
It's hard to even get good enough at this game as an amateur to play with the real ball, on a real court.

I could never compete ( at 45) with pro players.

I'd love a chance to play catch with them, now

If I won a ton of money ( 100 M ?) I might build a personal cancha complete with a granite wall, just for exercise.

I could never play at a professional level, now !

Tokens
that would seem to be a good box in singles games, IMO.

1-2 Q in singles was a great bet.

I agree. Strong advantage in singles when you have the serve

I started following Jai Alai at Palm Beach. What a great place, great food, lots of people, fun time.

The best player I ever saw there as Saez

I used to make a lot of money betting him and could dominate when he was on

Rx God
Tokens
I went down to Milford when I was 20 and wanted to play & they told me I was too old. They said I had to be under 16 to start.

I've seen a few guys get cracked in the head by their backcourt mate and man is that some scary shit. Sounded like a bomb going off.

Funniest time was at Hartford when me & my buddies were thrown out for yelling at the players. My buddy went nuts when one of them dumped a return. I dont think it was the yelling as much as it was my buddy threatening to kill the guy LOL. ( a few too many beers at the fronton will do that to you)

I never seen a pro that started playing that was under 17, have known many to make it after 20. I never seen a 15 year old pro player.

I call BS on this. Typical was a top Spaniard making it at 18. You could make player at 25.

It takes time.

Rx God
Tokens
I agree. Strong advantage in singles when you have the serve

I started following Jai Alai at Palm Beach. What a great place, great food, lots of people, fun time.

The best player I ever saw there as Saez

I used to make a lot of money betting him and could dominate when he was on

I never heard of Saez, I guarantee you he'd be not in the class of a Lecube ( #38)from 1970's Bridgeport, in singles. This dude was a french fat fuck frontman...perfect serve after perfect serve. Once he got the serve, you were done. Deadly in post #1.

Rx God
Tokens
A really great player #32 Churruca would see the perfect serve coming, and play it off the back wall, as a rebote.

Late 70's jai alai in Bridgeport was awesome, really great players. I learned the game from an average player from Bridgeport named Charlie Hernandez ( an American), he played as Hernandez.... early game frontman on a loaded roster at B-Port. Charlie trained a number of future pros.

Rx God
Tokens
I was introduced to the game while in midlde school. One day in gym class, the teacher had a guy come in with a bunch of cestas and stuff, must have been like 1976, give or take a year.

It took off from there, for me.

I probably am the resident expert here on jai alai as well as US coins.

Rx God
Tokens
I'd attend jai alai games fairly regularly, if they were in CT.

Tokens
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=569>
[FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial] Pelotas are to this very day HAND MADE
<!--"''"-->

[/FONT]
<!--/area Type="subhead"--></TD></TR><TR><TD width=569>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=569><!--area Type="main" face="Helvetica, Verdana, Arial" size="2" color="#000000" style="0"-->[FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial]<EMBED src=http://video.sun-sentinel.com/global/video/flash/widgets/WNVideoCanvas.swf width=526 height=296 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="windowless" FlashVars="addRedirectBase=&adOwnerAffiliatesXML=&affiliate=SUNS&affiliateNumber=427&backgroundAlphas=100,100,100,100&backgroundColors=eeeeee,eeeeee,eeeeee,eeeeee&backgroundRatios=0,25,130,255&backgroundRotation=270&borderAlpha=100&borderColor=aaaaaa&borderWidth=1&clipBaseXMLPath=&clipId=2244371&closecaptionLongButtonText=&closecaptionPaneLabelText=&closecaptionShortButtonText=&closePaneLabelText=&commercialHeadlinePrefix=Commercial&controlsBackgroundAlphas=100,100&controlsBackgroundColors=eeeeee,eeeeee&controlsBackgroundRatios=0,255&controlsBackgroundRotation=270&controlsBorderColor=212121&controlsBottomPadding=8&controlsButtonLeftBorderColor=c7c7c7&controlsButtonRightBorderColor=656464&controlsHeight=40&controlsOffFaceColor=828282&controlsOverFaceColor=454444&controlsSidePadding=8&defaultStyle=dark&disableTransport=false&domId=WNVideoCanvasDEFAULTdivWNVideoCanvas&emailErrorBorderColor=ae1a01&emailErrorMessageFaceColor=ae1a01&emailFormFieldAlphas=80&emailFormFieldColors=dddee0&emailFormFieldRatios=0&emailFormFieldRotation=90&emailInputFaceColor=454444&emailLongButtonText=&emailMessageLabelText=&emailPaneLabelText=&emailSentConfirmationMessage=&emailShortButtonText=&emailSubmitURL=&errorMessage=&fullScreenControlType=none&hasBevel=false&hasBorder=true&hasBottomBorder=true&hasEmail=true&hasFullScreen=true&hasHelp=true&hasLeftBorder=true&hasRightBorder=true&hasTopBorder=true&helpLongButtonText=&helpPage=http://www.sun-sentinel.com/about/site/stv-video-trouble-flash,0,5611210.htmlstory&helpShortButtonText=&hostDomain=video.sun-sentinel.com&idKey=DEFAULT&imgPath=http://suns.images.worldnow.com/images/static/video/flash/&invalidRecipientFieldMessage=&invalidSenderFieldMessage=&isAutoStart=true&isMute=&landingPage=http://www.sun-sentinel.com/video/&loadingMessage=&offFaceColor=828282&openAdLeaderboardPosition=&openAdPostrollPosition=&openAdPrerollPosition=&overFaceColor=454444&overlayBackgroundAlphas=92&overlayBackgroundColors=b6b6b5&overlayBackgroundRatios=0&overlayBackgroundRotation=90&overlayOffFaceColor=454444&overlayOverFaceColor=ffffff&pauseButtonText=&playAtActualSize=0&playButtonText=&playerHeight=296&playerIncludeType=&playerWidth=526&recipientEmailLabelText=&sendEmailButtonText=&senderEmailLabelText=&senderNameLabelText=&shareImage=undefined&shareListItemHighlightBorderColor=ffffff&shareListItemOffFaceColor=828282&shareListItemShadowBorderColor=b1b0b0&shareListListItemOverFaceColor=828282&sidePadding=3&smoothingMode=auto&staticImgPath=http://suns.images.worldnow.com&summaryGraphicMessage=&summaryGraphicScaleStyle=stretchToFit&summaryLongButtonText=&summaryPaneLabelText=&summaryShortButtonText=&tabBackgroundAlphas=100,100&tabBackgroundColors=e6e6e6,e6e6e6&tabBackgroundOverAlphas=100,100&tabBackgroundOverColors=eeeeee,eeeeee&tabBackgroundOverRatios=0,100&tabBackgroundRatios=75,255&tabBackgroundRotation=90&tabBackgroundSelectedAlphas=100&tabBackgroundSelectedBorderAlpha=100&tabBackgroundSelectedBorderColor=aaaaaa&tabBackgroundSelectedBorderWidth=1&tabBackgroundSelectedColors=eeeeee&tabBackgroundSelectedHasBevel=false&tabBackgroundSelectedHasBorder=true&tabBackgroundSelectedHasDropShadow=false&tabBackgroundSelectedRatios=0&tabBorderAlpha=100&tabBorderColor=aaaaaa&tabBorderWidth=1&tabFontSize=10&tabHasBevel=false&tabHasBorder=true&tabHasDropShadow=false&tabHeight=26&tabLeftBorderColor=e5e5e5&tabOffFaceColor=828282&tabOverBorderAlpha=100&tabOverBorderWidth
=1&tabOverFaceColor=454444&tabOverHasBevel=false&tabOverHasBorder=true&tabRightBorderColor=868686&tabShadowColor=333333&topPadding=3&videoLoadingMessage=&videoSliderBackgroundColor=cccccc&videoSliderKnobBackgroundAlphas=100,100&videoSliderKnobBackgroundColors=cccccc,cccccc&videoSliderKnobBackgroundRatios=0,255&videoSliderKnobBackgroundRotation=90&videoSliderKnobBorderColor=959495&videoSliderKnobOffFaceColor=444444&videoSliderKnobOverFaceColor=212121&videoSliderKnobShadowColor=5a5a5a&videoSliderLoadIndicatorColor=828282&videoSliderProgressIndicatorColor=454444&volumeSliderOffColor=cccccc&volumeSliderOverColor
=828282&"></EMBED>

Video narrated by Dania's Mr.Jai-Alai Todd Sorenson <!--"''"-->
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rx God
Tokens
[SIZE=+1]Down Memory Lane
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Posted on October 7, 2004 at 08:37:07 AM by Ken[/SIZE]

From 1976 until the strike in 1988, I was a regular at the Connecticut frontons, and an occasional visitor to those in Florida as well. I even wrote a book on the game, receiving a great deal of help from the managements of World Jai Alai and Bridgeport Jai Alai, and also from legendary players Churruca and Joey.

During that period I regularly observed all the greats who were active. Orbea, Piston, Guarita, and Larranaga were gone, but everyone else who belongs in a modern Hall of Fame was playing. Therefore, I feel qualified to throw in my 2 cents on the relative merits of the various “greats” I observed. Since I kept voluminous statistics for betting purposes, I have some statistical evidence (in the form of what in tennis would be ratios of winners to unforced errors) to back up my judgments.

Among front court players, I’d have to rate Bolivar on top. I saw him in Bridgeport at his peak against Egurbi, Ondarres, etc., and I also saw him at Hartford, Milford, and Tampa. I was present on his final night in Tampa, April 11, 1979. The fans booed him when he came out for his first game, and it visibly annoyed him. The result was one of the greatest performances I have ever witnessed. He won all 4 games he was in, and 19 of 22 points he played. It was as though he was telling the fans not to forget him. Boli’s serve was not great, but he really had no weakness on either offense or defense, and his point after point, night after night consistency puts him on top in my rankings.

Joey was even better on his best nights, but he was not as consistent as Bolivar. There were a lot of nights when Joey would drop too many balls. But when he was on, his remate was the single best shot of any player at any time. He would pick up the ball on a short hop and rattle it into the screen faster than anyone could move. But the rest of his game, while good, was not remarkable. He relied very heavily on his one uncatchable putaway shot.

Egurbi was a streak player. At his best, he was awesome, with perhaps the best serve in the game. His cortada was wicked, and no one has ever had a better three wall shot into the crack in the back wall. His game was all power.

Ondarres was just the opposite, a beautiful finesse player. He was remarkably consistent on both offense and defense, very difficult to put away and always dependable in putting others away. A lot of players wasted kill opportunities. Ondarres rarely did.

Bengoa was past his prime when I saw him. Once he had the strongest right arm in the game, but he told me that when his legs went, so did his power.

Guisasola was incredibly fast when I first saw him in the early days at Bridgeport, but he slowed down thereafter.

Bereicua was the toughest competitor at Bridgeport, but his skills were a trifle below the top guys. Nevertheless, you always got your money’s worth with him.

Orbea, the younger brother of the great Orbea, was spectacular but erratic, playing best when a trophy was at stake, but often blowing easy shots in routine games.

Juaristi was known as “Hollywood” because of his grandstanding for the groupies who adored him. He had tremendous power and could throw a home run off the serve. Although he was the perennial wins champ at Milford, his indifferent play on many nights makes it difficult to rate him.

Asis was a mediocre double player, but a great singles player because of his height. When he stood at mid court, it was nearly impossible to get the ball over his head. He had the best line drive chula in the game, which he could throw from farther back than anyone else. Fred McKenna, who was head of PR for World Jai Alai, told me he believed that Asis and Bolivar never met in singles. That seems inconceivable. I wonder if anyone ever saw them play against each other?

Alberdi was as tough as Joey when catching a serve, with a beautiful remate that won him many points.

Jesus was past his prime when he played in Hartford and Tampa in the late 70’s, but he had an unusual costado that almost always scored.

Uriarte/Cachin was a difficult player for me to evaluate. He was very fast and very good defensively, but he seemed to lack the killer instinct on offense. Nevertheless, he did very well playing against the best players of the day.

Remen, Mendi, and Zulaica won a lot of games, but they are decidedly below the level of the players named so far. They won a lot of games because they played a lot of games. All three were Hartford regulars who usually played the entire season, whereas some of the bigger names only played half the season, then went to Florida.

But what about Michelena? While I saw him play in Hartford for several years, he was still very young and did not play a great deal. My stats on him were good, but he was not yet being tested in top flight company.

Now for the back court. There were a lot of backcourters whose game was primarily steady, reliable catching, but not much else. Names like Goyo, Echave, Laca, Gorrono, Boniguen, Salazar II, and Soroa come to mind. Soroa had a lot of power, as did Elorduy. But the names that stand out would be the following:

Churruca, of course, was the greatest. The great things about him were his remarkable court sense and his swing. He reminded me of Ted Williams and Tiger Woods. Every backhand catch and throw was grooved – exactly the same as every other.one – just perfect. When he played in Bpt he was well beyond his prime. But instead of running around like most players, he just ambled to where the ball was going to be and always seemed to be in perfect position to make the play look easy. The very first time I saw him (in 1976), Egurbi threw one of his devastating three wall shot that landed near the players cage and came out a couple of inches above the floor. But Churruca just shuffled over and returned it as though it was routine. I didn’t believe what I had just seen, and I don’t think I ever saw anyone else ever return that shot of Egurbi’s.

When Bolivar came to Bpt a few yrs later, Churruca was on the downward slope. Yet I recently went back and checked my program notes and found that the Chief actually outscored Boli in singles when they went head to head. It was a point of pride with Churruca. Those encounters were some of the best of my recollections. If Boli served an ace, Churruca would just play it off the back wall. Sometimes, he’d throw a dejada from the back court and catch Boli off guard. It was a wonder to witness. Remember this was when Boli was running wild to prove himself in Bpt, winning over 200 games.

Bob Beslove used to have me into his office before the games and we would discuss the players endlessly. He said that when Churruca was young, he was noted more for his speed and leaping ability. I’d think, “Christ! How could he have been any better?”

Then there was the “Spanish Tiger” – the great Chimela. Before his car crash he was a real sensation to watch – in a class of his own. “Chimela goes up the wall!” “And again!” “And again!” He was the only player who could throw with real power while still up on the wall. I was in Bpt on the day he returned after Sol Rosencrantz put him back together again. He was a pale shadow of his former self, but every time he touched the ball the crowd roared, “Mucho!” It was very emotional. Chimela played until he was over 50. He may have tied Erdoza’s record as oldest player.

Chasio was a particular favorite of mine. He had that high kick overhand shot that was so good that the fans would scream “Overhand!” every time he caught the ball. Unfortunately he threw his arm out with it. He also had a soft two wall shot that he threw high on the side wall and that bounced crazily when it hit the floor and scored a lot of points. Someone told me the shot was called “pica y vete” (roughly “bounce and go”). I recall that one season Chaz was not in the opening night roster. I asked Bob Beslove where he was, and he told me that Chasio was delayed since he was burying his sister who was a member of ETA, the Basque separatist organization. She had been killed in some sort of terrorist incident.

Elorza was another power back who could be pretty dangerous in singles. But his catching was not consistent, keeping him from being as great as his offense promised he could be.

Lasa, the son of Bpt Manager Ricardo Sotil, was the fastest player I ever saw. He was still improving when he became involved as the leader of the players’ strike of 1988 that led to the killing of jai alai. I think he was faster than Cachin or Geese in his prime.

Javier was a personal favorite of mine. He was ultra reliable on defense and had a good assortment of offensive shots, plus he could play singles in the featured game in Hartford. He was the backcourt equivalent of Bereicua for always giving 100%+

Wow! That is a passel full of memories. And those are just the greats. There were also so many younger or over the hill players, and players of lesser talent who also provided so many thrills. Remember Ispa (Hartford) who had zero power but never dropped a ball? And Gerny (Hartford) who was all power and hustle and would get so mad at himself when he eventually made a mistake and lost a point?

One of my most frustrating moments that still rankles when I remember it came when I had Cachin and someone in the final game. They were at trifecta point for a lovely 8-1-7 trifecta. They were playing against a team that had had a last minute sub of an early game player in the front court. I think it was Pete. Pete throws a poor dos paredes that Cachin catches easily on the wood at the four line. Any shot wins. Pete is too close to field a cortada, and too far inside to retrieve a return two waller. Cachin calmly throws the ball low, and my $1000+ payoff goes up in smoke. I still dream about that shot nearly 20 yrs later!

I hope this has rekindled some memories of your own for all the fans who loved jai alai as it was played in the 70’s and 80’s.

Rx God
Tokens
Throwing the rock around with Orbea and Chimela was way beyond any level, I ever achieved.

Rx God
Tokens
guys like fucking Orbea, Ondarres,, Egurbi, Lecube,Guisasaola.... they;d beat be 95 % of the time, at my best. :nohead:

Rx God
Tokens
It;s game point. Egurbi-chimela vs, Orbea and Doug.I'm way over my head.

make the line.

Tokens
I used to go to Jai Alai even when I was broke just to watch the greats play the game. I always wanted to witness pro baseball, basketball, or pro football players, or anyone else who thought they were an athlete, strap on a cesta and watch the carnage. Even better would have been getting the fence crows out there for a quick pelota to the gut. Just watching the early game players will give a reasonable person some idea of the difficulty of this game. These are athletic people that have been playing the game for years and they still look overmatched on a nightly basis. Just learning to get yourself in position must take years to master never mind throwing and catching. If Jai Alai was still around here in CT I would be one of the so called degenerates attending for sure.

Tokens
]Jai-alai languishes with economy, slots delay
[SIZE=-1]Posted on December 29, 2008 at 08:55:05 AM by Tiger
[/SIZE]
mhlogo.gif

[SIZE=+3]Jai-alai hangs on as frontons hope for casinos[/SIZE]

Posted on Sat, Dec. 27, 2008
BY JIM FREER
Miami Herald Writer
The rock-hard jai-alai pelota still cracks against the wall faster than 100 mph, just as in the glory days of the 1970s and 1980s.

A player with nerve and honed skills catches that ball in a glove-like basket known as a cesta and hurls it back against the wall, with speed and spin designed to prevent the opponent from returning it.

What is missing these days at Dania Jai-Alai and Miami Jai-Alai are the cheering crowds of past decades and the long-sought clanging and whirling of slot machines -- which jai-alai and other pari-mutuel sports regard as economic lifelines.

And the latest word from South Florida's two jai-alai frontons is that 2010, with Miami Jai-Alai first, will be the soonest either will have a casino with Las Vegas-style slots, new restaurants and overall spruced-up looks.

Plans for casinos have been delayed because of a combination of the slumping economy, the state's 50 percent tax on pari-mutuel slot machines and increased competition from the Seminole Tribe, jai-alai executives and industry analysts said.

But Daniel Licciardi, general manager and executive vice president of Miami Jai-Alai, and John Knox, general manager of Dania Jai-Alai, said they will keep holding jai-alai games -- no matter how long the wait is for casinos.

''We need to keep jai-alai, but at the end of the day, slots will be the key,'' Licciardi said.

The Miami and Dania frontons need jai-alai because a state law requires at least 150 jai-alai programs a year for them to open or operate casinos with slot machines. That is why they are continuing with the sport even in years when it is not profitable, said Ethan McAfee, an analyst at Ramsey Asset Management in McLean, Va.

Miami Jai-Alai plans to begin renovating its 82-year-old building during the first quarter of 2009 and open a casino with 1,200 or more Class III Las Vegas-style slot machines in 2010, said W. Bennett Collett, Sr., chairman and CEO of Florida Gaming, its parent company.

Dania Jai-Alai's plans to build a casino adjacent to its 55-year-old building were postponed indefinitely in February by Las Vegas-based parent Boyd Gaming Corp., which cited economic factors.

When the economy rebounds or if Florida reduces its tax rates on slots, the economic climate will be better for building a casino, McAfee said. In those situations, the price would be higher if Florida Gaming decides to sell Miami Jai-Alai to a casino company or other gaming firm, he added.

Citing the tight financial markets, McAfee expects Florida Gaming would not be able to obtain financing in time to start renovations in early 2009 or maybe even later in the year.

Collett said Florida Gaming hopes it will be able to obtain a syndicated loan, securitized by the fronton and land, to finance casino construction. He also said he is talking with several gaming companies, which he would not identify, for a possible joint venture to build and run a casino.

Collett would not provide a potential cost of renovations. But McAfee projects it could be about $35 million.

Dennis Forst, an analyst for KeyBanc Capital in Los Angeles, said he expects Boyd Gaming would not build a casino at Dania Jai-Alai unless the Florida Legislature reduces the tax rate on pari-mutuel casinos and permits them to have blackjack and baccarat.

In June, the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino near Hollywood became the first Florida casino to offer blackjack and baccarat. It has continued holding those card games despite the state Supreme Court's ruling in July that the Seminoles' compact with Gov. Charlie Crist that permitted those games is illegal.

A select committee is expected to review the Crist-Seminoles compact and other casino issues in its session that begins March 3.

ATTRACTING FANS

As they wait for ripe times to build casinos, the Dania and Miami frontons are offering a growing menu of betting and promotions in addition to the sport they bill as ``the world's fastest game.''

On many evenings and afternoons, more patrons are playing poker and betting on televised horse racing and greyhound racing than the usual 100 or so fans watching live jai-alai. Miami Jai-Alai, near Miami International Airport, also has dominoes in its card room. Promotions at Dania Jai-Alai include 99-cent beer and other refreshments each Wednesday night and poker tournaments.

Both still have afternoon or evening jai-alai games year-round, partly to obtain revenues from frontons and racetracks in Florida and betting centers in Connecticut that simulcast their games.

Boyd does not disclose Dania Jai-Alai's profits or losses. But Knox said the property is profitable, largely from percentages of bets it receives from simulcasts of its games. Florida Gaming, which also owns Fort Pierce Jai-Alai, had a full-year net loss of $7.1 million in 2007. It reported a $1.7 million profit for this year's first nine months. That included an $8.5 million insurance settlement on damages its Fort Pierce fronton sustained from Hurricane Wilma in 2005.

DECLINING POPULARITY

Overall betting on pari-mutuel sports has been declining in Florida and other states for several years.

Through the mid-1980s, Dania Jai-Alai and Miami Jai-Alai filled their 4,000-seat arenas on many weekend nights. In those years, South Florida had only one professional sports team, and cable TV sports were in an early stage, Licciardi said.

The betting, live and at other sites, fell 15 percent on Dania Jai-Alai games and 19 percent at Miami Jai-Alai between 2006 and this year.

''It is sad to see what has happened,'' said Xabier Arregui, who has been playing at Dania since 1992. ``You always give your best, but if there are more people [watching] you get a different feeling. We are hoping that they can get slots here and that more people will come out.''

Bettors who go to Dania Jai-Alai and Miami Jai-Alai find a fast-paced sport that still creates some avid fans. Jai-alai has win, place, show, exacta and most other bets that are offered at racetracks.

The game started in Spain's Basque region, and most of the Miami and Dania players are from that area. Officials of the two frontons travel to Spain every year to recruit new players, who can earn more money in South Florida than playing at home. The minimum pay at Dania is $1,800 a month, Knox said.

Each player is on court an average of five times a week, playing several games in programs that usually have 12 games. Players can earn up to $150 per game for victories, in addition to their salary.

The goal now, Licciardi said, ''is to find ways to keep people coming in,'' such as televisions showing team sports placed next to those showing jai-alai and racing.

Retirees who remember the jai-alai heyday are prominent at live games. But the small turnouts include some younger fans.

On a recent Wednesday at Dania Jai-Alai, Allison Nelson and her friend Albert Richer, both in their early 20s, were among about 100 fans who were watching live jai-alai.

Nelson said they started coming because of low-priced refreshments. Then, they became jai-alai fans and learned how to bet on the fast-moving game. They also enjoy having plenty of elbow room, Nelson said.

Until casinos are added, they will be among a small and avid fan base.​
© 2008 Miami Herald Media Company. All Rights Reserved.
http://www.miamiherald.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baseballman7890
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com