Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
I enjoy reading about your point of view and opinions that you express. I agree with some and disagree with others but it always make for some interesting reading.

Tokens
I enjoy reading about your point of view and opinions that you express. I agree with some and disagree with others but it always make for some interesting reading.

Thanks brother!

For me it's never about politics, religion, beliefs or opinions.

I am aware of a much larger picture in play and have been for a long time, even saw a lot with my own eyes.

My goal is NOT to change your opinions or beliefs, it is simply to share information that has been verified and is supported by the most credible sources and resources.

I encourage you, and everyone, to do your own research, use your own discernment and trust your intuition more than ever!

Tokens
Thanks brother!

For me it's never about politics, religion, beliefs or opinions.

I am aware of a much larger picture in play and have been for a long time, even saw a lot with my own eyes.

My goal is NOT to change your opinions or beliefs, it is simply to share information that has been verified and is supported by the most credible sources and resources.

I encourage you, and everyone, to do your own research, use your own discernment and trust your intuition more than ever!

Well said!

Tokens
A Democratic state representative from Detroit is crediting hydroxychloroquine — and Republican President Donald Trump who touted the drug — for saving her in her battle with the coronavirus.

State Rep. Karen Whitsett, who learned Monday she has tested positive for COVID-19, said she started taking hydroxychloroquine on March 31, prescribed by her doctor, after both she and her husband sought treatment for a range of symptoms on March 18.

"It was less than two hours" before she started to feel relief, said Whitsett, who had experienced shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, and what felt like a sinus infection. She is still experiencing headaches, she said.
<aside itemprop="associatedMedia" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject" class="single-photo float">
Whitsett said she was familiar with "the wonders" of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19.

YES, of course many of us including Trump already knows it works but certain Politicians are trying to block it because it prevents them from approving Gates' vaccine!

And having this come from a Democrat really shuts those Politicians up because most are Democrats.
</aside>

Michigan Dems to censure state rep. who praised Trump, hydroxychloroquine for virus recovery

Detroit Democrats plan to vote to censure and bar any future endorsements of a Democratic lawmaker who credited President Donald Trump with advocating for the drug that she said cured her of COVID-19.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"

The meeting and other comments Whitsett made prior to and during the coronavirus pandemic have landed her in hot water with the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization.

The group, as first reported by Gongwer News Service, plans to vote Saturday via Zoom on a resolution to censure Whitsett, a first-term lawmaker representing the 9th Michigan House District.

The admonition means she will not get the group’s endorsement for this year nor will she be able to engage in the group’s activities for the next two election cycles.

“At the end of the day, we have political systems,” said Jonathan Kinloch, chairman of the organization. “We have political parties, and political parties exist for a reason.

The developments quickly drew the ire of Donald Trump Jr., who tweeted Thursday: "What a joke. Remember folks, the narrative can only be against Trump and if you break those rules the left will turn on their own."

Whitsett is not the only Democrat to face repercussions for positive comments about Trump.

Also in Thursday, a state-level Democratic lawmaker in Georgia reversed a decision to resign after facing pressure from other Democrats for saying he supported the president.

State Rep. Vernon Jones of Lithonia said he was convinced to remain in office after receiving an outpouring of support following his initial plan to step down.

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” Jones said. “I will not let them win. I will NOT resign.”

Last December, New Jersey Democratic Rep. Jeff Van Drew announced he was switching to the GOP after deciding that his fellow Democrats’ arguments for Trump’s impeachment were “weak” and “thin.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...k-you-to-trump-should-join-gop-president-says

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman

State Rep. Whitsett nearly died from coronavirus, but because she dared to say something positive about @realDonaldTrump, Michigan Democrat party bosses are effectively kicking her out of the party.

Absolutely appalling.

9:25 PM · Apr 23, 2020

----------------

Apparently if you don't hate Trump you can't be in the "party".

Kudos to those Dems who are taking a stand against their own party and for those who are even making the switch!

In a time when we need to stand more united than ever the Dems continue to show their true anti-American colors!

Tokens
Lawmakers plan meeting to strip some powers from Whitmer, as protesters gather outside home

The Michigan Legislature has scheduled a special session for Friday with the goal of creating an oversight committee to review Whitmer’s coronavirus orders and possibly strip her of some of her powers, the Detroit Free Press reported.Critics have accused Whitmer, a 48-year-old first-term Democratic governor, of overstepping her authority with a series of measures intended to stem the spread of coronavirus in the state. April 9 revisions to her initial stay-at-home order included bans on visiting friends and relatives or traveling to vacation homes, and halts on sales of items such as furniture and gardening supplies.

In a podcast interview, she also said abortions should continue in the state during the virus outbreak because the procedures were part of "life-sustaining" health care for women.

In addition, Whitmer came under fire after a no-bid coronavirus-related state contract was awarded to a firm operated by a well-known Democratic consultant who had written that President Trump should "get coronavirus ASAP." Whitmer’s office later acknowleged that the contract was awarded without adhering to normal protocols.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...her-home-as-lawmakers-mull-curbing-her-powers

This is just the beginning for Whitmer.

She has abused her powers and broken many federal laws.

The clock is ticking for her...

Tokens
Top Democrats and their media allies refuse to give President Trump credit for anything

Even in the middle of a pandemic, their sick vitriol doesn't miss a beat.

"We have never EVER before seen this level of mass madness, rage, insanity, hysteria, psychosis, and it's the same predictable people, top democrats and their state run allies, the tv media mob, they will give credit to your President for absolutely nothing even in the middle of a national emergency and pandemic. Think about how sick this is!"

And yet people still defend the Dems?

Or think Biden is a "great choice" to run this country?

People are either delusional or completely insane!

Tokens
869.000 cases, 50.000 fatalities, 26 million unemployed.... Going great!
But hey, some real intelligent remarks on light and disinfectants yesterday by the tard-in-charge....:):)

Hey, when are all the arrests happening? That clock keeps ticking but nothing happens Nostardamus?

Tokens
Pelosi Spreads Dangerous Misinformation Amid Coronavirus Pandemic: “The President is Asking People to Inject Lysol Into Their Lungs”

The liberal Trump-hating media, including the Drudge Report, is pushing the nonsense that President Trump proposed injecting Americans with disinfectant.

And House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday continued to spread the lie about President Trump amid the Coronavirus pandemic.

“The president is asking people to inject Lysol into their lungs and Mitch was saying that states should go bankrupt. It’s a clear, visible within 24 hours of how the Republicans reject science and reject governance,” Pelosi said spreading dangerous misinformation.

President Trump on Thursday during his presser was referring to discussions of testing ultraviolet light on patients and possibly using the light inside the body. “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it [the virus] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, cause you see it gets in the lungs.”

So Pelosi and the liars in the media once again twisted President Trump words and took him out of context in order to attack him.

While they are mocking Trump for suggesting light therapy, bio-tech firm Aytu BioScience announced they are partnering with the FDA and Cedars-Sinai on a UV light treatment to kill the coronavirus in intubated patients.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ident-asking-people-inject-lysol-lungs-video/

The Dems continue their anti-Trump campaign with misinformation and lies.

The REAL reason they are twisting Pres. Trump's statements on chlorine dioxide is because they, along with their long-time corrupt Big Pharma partners, are threatened by the release of the truth because the truth leads you to CURES!

Here is what Pelosi and Big Pharma doesn't want you to know and has been hiding from you for decades.

EWYp9_tUMAASFEv.jpg

Chlorine dioxide is the SAFE active ingredient in many household disinfectants and products.

It is very powerful in killing viruses and harmful bacteria.

It is also added to your water to make safe for drinking.

I stated in earlier posts of this thread "cures not vaccines" and certain people laughed and said "never".

As the old saying goes, "never say never".

Trump is about TRUTH, JUSTICE and FREEDOM.

Trump is about CURES, not vaccines!

Trump is using the buried truths, like this patent for chlorine dioxide, to expose the corruption with certain Dems, Fauci, Birx and Big Pharma.

This is also why Pres. Trump keeps reinforcing the "Private Sector" is working on the new vaccines and treatments.

Private Sector means NOT the corrupt Big Pharma.

Tokens
FBI conducting raid at Allure Medical in Shelby Township

FBI Raids medical facility that was providing high dose IV VITAMIN-C THERAPY for COVID19 patients.

This is the first raid of its kind raid in Michigan over a purported treatment for COVID-19.

The FBI said it is a task force operation with the Department of Health and Human Services and the FBI.

Allure has recently promoted that it is treating COVID-19 patients who aren't hospitalized using intravenous vitamin C therapy "with great results."

In a press release sent out to news stations last week, Allure said that Dr. Charles Mok, the founder of Allure Medical, is providing the high-dose intravenous vitamin C therapy to all essential workers in Michigan, saying that it is being used in hospitals around the country.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/fbi-conducting-raid-at-allure-medical-in-shelby-township

Since when is taking Vitamin-C ILLEGAL?

Apparently it now is in the state of MICHIGAN!

And it's safe to assume this was motivated by Gov. Whitmer herself!

CURES, especially NATURAL cures, are a threat to her and her party's power!

They need you to be sick so they can push their vaccine agenda which generates a significant amount of their wealth!

Tokens
VACCINES, RETROVIRUSES, DNA, AND THE DISCOVERY THAT DESTROYED JUDY MIKOVITS’ CAREER

Dr. Judy Mikovits was put in jail because her research showed retroviruses were being delivered through vaccines.

Judy Mikovits, PhD is a biochemist and molecular biologist with more than 33 years of experience. Internationally known, a veritable “rock star” of the scientific world, she served as the director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before directing the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals. She later developed the first neuroimmune institute. Her early work focused on cancer and HIV, her latest on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autism. She has published more than 50 peer-reviewed articles.

In 2011, she made the discovery that destroyed her career. She found that at least 30% of our vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses. Not only is this contamination associated with autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, it is also associated with Parkinson’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, and Alzheimer’s.

When she released this shocking information, she was warned by Dr. Andrew Wakefield that she would become a target, just as he had been. But she assured him that all of her work had been properly reviewed and, of course, she was safe.

She was wrong. She was threatened and told to destroy her data; she refused. She was fired, then arrested for supposedly stealing her data from her worksite. She had been facing charges and was bound by a gag order from the court for the last four years. Recently, charges were dropped and the gag order was lifted. Dr. Mikovits is now free to talk, and boy is she talking.

https://globalpossibilities.org/vac...iscovery-that-destroyed-judy-mikovits-career/

Vaccines have zero quality control and safety standards.

Introducing disease to the masses through vaccines is too easy.

Vaccines are also the biggest source of revenue for Big Pharma, the Gates Foundation, the W.H.O. and others.

Vaccines are the reason WHY Americans are so sick.

Just look at the growth of all diseases in the U.S.A. and compare to the acceleration of vaccines in the late 80s.

You will find the growth of both are too similar to be considered "coincidence".

Tokens
Harvard to Host Event Aimed at Criminalizing Homeschooling

A still-planned June forum hosted by Harvard University has attracted widespread criticism for its one-sided approach to thumping on homeschool families across the country. The organizers describe the invitation-only event as a summit to discuss "problems, politics, and prospects for reform" that the speakers, all of whom are against homeschooling, think are most important.

This Article describes the rapidly growing homeschooling phenomenon and the threat it poses to children and society. Homeschooling activists have in recent decades largely succeeded in their deregulation campaign, overwhelming legislators with aggressive advocacy. As a result, parents can now keep their children at home in the name of homeschooling free from any real scrutiny as to whether or how they are educating their children.

Many homeschool because they want to isolate their children from ideas and values central to our democracy, determined to keep their children from exposure to views that might enable autonomous choice about their future lives. Many promote racial segregation and female subservience. Many question science. Abusive parents can keep their children at home free from the risk that teachers will report them to child protection services.

Some homeschool precisely for this reason. This Article calls for a radical transformation in the homeschooling regime and a related rethinking of child rights. It recommends a presumptive ban on homeschooling, with the burden on parents to demonstrate justification for permission to homeschool.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/ellie...vent-amid-nationwide-school-closures-n2567311

This is because the rapidly growing homeschooling phenomenon is a threat to your vaccine agenda!

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email
@va_shiva

Why would the #FakeUniversity @Harvard - the $50 Billion Hedge Fund masquerading as an “institution of higher learning” - home to the #FakeIndian- want to Criminalize homeschooling?

Mandated indoctrination goes nicely w Mandated vaccination. #FireFauci

8:43 PM · Apr 24, 2020

Tokens
New York Times edits Biden sexual assault coverage, deletes references to past inappropriate 'hugs, kisses and touching'

The Times' executive editor, Dean Baquet, admitted that the Biden campaign had requested the change.

The New York Times stealth-edited its article on the sexual-assault allegation against Joe Biden by his former Senate staffer Tara Reade just minutes after it was published on Sunday morning, removing all references in a key paragraph to the multiple past accusations by seven women that the former vice president had touched them inappropriately.

The Times piece also focuses on unrelated sexual misconduct accusations against President Trump, and largely dismisses Reade's allegations as uncorroborated by her co-workers -- even though the Times notes later in its piece that Reade's claim was contemporaneously corroborated by two of Reade's friends.

According to a copy of the Times' article saved by the Internet archive Wayback Machine, the Times originally reported: "No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of reporting, nor did any former Biden staff members corroborate any details of Ms. Reade’s allegation. The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable."

That paragraph now reads: "No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of reporting, nor did any former Biden staff members corroborate any details of Ms. Reade’s allegation. The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden."

On Monday, the Times' executive editor, Dean Baquet, admitted that the Biden campaign had requested the change. Baquet also offered little explanation as to why the Times had waited nearly two weeks to publicize Reade's accusation, while it posted a claim by a woman who accused Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh of misconduct within hours.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny...o-past-inappropriate-hugs-kisses-and-touching

Just another example of how MSM is willing to help the Dems cover up their corruption through FAKE News.

Tokens
Usama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president, declassified docs show

Usama bin Laden wanted to assassinate then-President Barack Obama so that the "totally unprepared" Joe Biden would take over as president and plunge the United States "into a crisis," according to documents seized from bin Laden's Pakistan compound when he was killed in May 2011.

The secretive documents, first reported in 2012 by The Washington Post, outlined a plan to take out Obama and top U.S. military commander David Petraeus as they traveled by plane.

“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour ... and killing him would alter the war's path" in Afghanistan.

Bin Laden specifically wanted fellow terrorist Ilyas Kashmiri to shoot down Obama.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/os...den-would-be-president-declassified-docs-show

Biden is unprepared and incompetent.

He would have destroyed America then and he will now!

Thank God we already know Trump wins in a landslide.

Tokens
Thousands hit Southern California beaches to cool off amid coronavirus stay-at-home order

Thousands of people in Southern California swarmed the beaches Friday to cool off from springtime heat amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Temperatures in the region have soared heading into the weekend, nearly reaching 100 degrees in some parts of Los Angeles County, but beaches there and in San Diego County are still closed due to stay-at-home orders.

But that didn’t stop an estimated 40,000 people from heading out to Newport Beach in nearby Orange County on Friday, where the coastline has largely remained open to the public, FOX 11 of Los Angeles reported.

Twice as many people were at the beach Friday compared to Thursday, lifeguards said, according to FOX 11.

“We’re seeing a huge increase in crowds that we would normally see out here in the middle of the summer,” Lifeguard Battalion Chief Brian O’Rourke said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/thousand...-cool-off-amid-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order

Tipping the hats to all these people at the beach!

Go live your life!

Just use common sense and wash your hands many times throughout the day and don't touch your face.

It's not rocket science!

This FEAR pandemic is so out of control that people are actually wearing masks while driving alone, some while home alone - WHY?

What are you afraid of? That you might sneeze on yourself? Get real!

C'mon people WAKE UP!

It's time to take your power and independence back!

Tokens
How Democratic and MSM liberals interpret what Pres. Trump said about chlorine dioxide.

cure-bottles.jpg

It still amazes me how many people have their heads so far up their asses that they still don't understand or see the anti-Trump campaign that's been going on since the very first minute he walked into office.

Thank God for the AWAKENED ONES!

Tokens

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

We know, we know... poison is reserved for a long list of people like Jeffrey Epstein... and servers. Am I right? ;)

Quote Tweet
xwZDe7zt_normal.jpg

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton · <time datetime="2020-04-24T14:50:11.000Z">Apr 24</time>

Please don’t poison yourself because Donald Trump thinks it could be a good idea.

9:00 AM · Apr 25, 2020

Looks like Trump Jr. is reminding someone she has a one way ticket to GITMO already punched!

Perhaps the "poison" he is referring to is a needle that might be waiting there for her.

Tokens
First, I never said anything about a "one world rule" and actually stated the end result will not be a "New World Order" (NWO).

Next, here are the "4 dates" you are referring to:

1. "Spring Solstice"
On 3/20/20 "help" arrived. That help was Hydroxychloriquine.

2. "4/4/2020 ('444')"
On this day myself along with others like me who are part of a global alliance teamed up in mass meditation to help protect POTUS, our troops and all others involved in the military operation while they executed their plan to rescue children and adults kept in underground bunkers for trafficking, abuse and sacrifice rituals. This collective consciousness effort raised the vibration of our planet to a level that, in effect, put our servicemen and those being rescued on a protective bubble during the operation. I wouldn't expect you, or others, to really understand this part.

In my 4/3/20 summary (POST #471) I told you there was an "overlay" to the virus and exactly what would happen and that we would be doing the mass meditation:

The alliance has secretly been rounding up and arresting the most evil people on this planet. This is why you are seeing so many elites test "positive" for the virus and being "quarantined". They have also begun rescuing countless thousands of children who have secretly been kept in underground bunkers and used for on-planet and off-planet trafficking and satanic child sacrifice.

The USNS Comfort and USNS Mercy are in NYC and L.A. because these cities are main hubs for the cabal. Under these cities are a complex system of bunkers and tunnels where these children are kept and these vessels are already starting to fill up with those the military has saved. Some of these people they are saving are also adults who haven't seen daylight since their childhood and have endured much pain, suffering and trauma.

Again, tomorrow is 4/4/2020 ("444") and is one of the most significant dates in our universe. While the global alliance enters their final stage of this operation myself, along with countless millions of people around the globe, will support them through nonstop meditation and prayer. Feel free to join the collective in your own mediation and prayers. Pray for the safety of POTUS, our troops and the safe return of our children. Also pray for all those on the front line like doctors, nurses and more.

On 4/6/20 The President acknowledged the trafficking operation during his press conference.

4/6/20
COVID-19 Press conference at 7:01pm

Reporter: "...is it beyond narcotics? Are there other illicit activities?"

President: "There are the activities of human trafficking, and especially with respect to women... it's a horrible thing, horrible thing... this is all over the world but in this country they are coming mostly through the southern border (west coast) but we are hitting them very hard... they have tremendous illegal trafficking in women and children... it's illegal and it's horrible and it's disgraceful and I have seen things that are an absolute disgrace.. and we're trying to knock them out and we're knocking them out hard... andI really want to thank the President of Mexico because he has really stepped up to the plate... 27,000 soldiers."

3. "Easter Sunday"
I stated "Easter" many times in support of POTUS' "Easter" reference as the goal to restart the economy and get back to work.

A week ago I also stated I saw people returning to work on a sector by sector basis.

On Sunday the Governor of Texas stated he is signing an Executive Order under the guidance and assistance of POTUS to start sending people back to work in stages.

4. "Easter Monday"
During the afternoon I stated rest of the nation would follow suit (Texas' Executive Order to return to work) VERY VERY soon.

During POTUS' press conference he stated he was working closely with all Governors and they were VERY CLOSE to finalizing the plan to make this happen. He also stated it would happen VERY VERY soon, much sooner than originally thought.

About a week ago I reminded everyone to not forget that Easter is celebrated on Monday too ("Easter Monday").

I also stated on Sunday to remember the significance of the day ("resurrection").

This statement was consistent to other statements I have made all along, some of which you thought were "New Age"-related, but are not.

For many, "resurrection" symbolizes Jesus rising from the dead. But resurrection also means "to bring to view or attention".

What you didn't understand was the cumulative effects of everything I was saying and posting was going to lead to "Easter"... the "resurrection".

The "resurrection" or "rising" of a new system, a system based on truth, integrity, justice and freedom. A system that would pave the way for a better world, a more peaceful world where humans would be more united, loving and compassionate; a world where service of self would turn to service of others which is the way it's meant to be!

In order for this to happen we would need to see the downfall of the evil and old systems that only served the interests of a few whose goal was a world takeover (NWO).

COVID-19 was their attempt at the world takeover (NWO) but it failed.

On Easter Monday certain things were "brought to view or attention" ("resurrection").

We saw TWO major events happen that marked the end of the old and the rise of the new.

First, POTUS filed a major lawsuit against NBC. This lawsuit is the first of many to follow and will expose the truth of Main Stream Media and to hold them accountable for their actions (fake news and sensationalism). The outcome is not going to be good for them! Many, if not all, will go bankrupt and pave the way for other lessor know media outlets like The Epoch Times and OANN who have integrity and do not subscribe to sensationalism. (Out with old in with new)

Next, yesterday morning (Easter Monday) I posted the following (Post #1090)

Indictment Placeholders (set 1)

Acts of Treason
Foreign Acts
FISA

Although you can't "see" this one yet my post was to let you know that there are 6 major arrests and indictments coming first, then many others will follow.

These indictments will expose the truth to the world while holding these very evil people accountable for their actions and crimes against humanity.

These people have ZERO chance in their defense.

Many Americans and people around the globe will be SHOCKED by who they are and what their crimes are.

There are currently over 160,000 sealed indictments ready to be unsealed and this number could grow to be in excess of 500,000!

Removing this evil group from our society will restore the integrity of our Constitution and the dignity of our beautiful Lady Liberty.

The documentary I shared in Post #981 was created to set the stage for the "mic drop".

I can assure you the information in the documentary is 100% true!

But even if you are skeptical or believe something different just remember that truth ALWAYS shows itself.

The Age of Aquarius is upon us... it is THE AGE OF TRUTH!

The Great Awakening is REAL... it's not some "New Age Crap" like some want you to believe... and it is far more powerful than you can even imagine!

I have consistently stated throughout that NONE of this is about politics, religion, beliefs or opinions.

It is about TRUTH, JUSTICE and FREEDOM!

One member here continues to state that my 4 dates failed to deliver.

Perhaps he had preconceived notions of what it would be and/or was looking for something different than what it was.

Given his self-proclaimed "spirituality", combined with his ongoing copy/paste verses from the Bible perhaps he was looking for Jesus to appear?

Regardless, he feels let down but to someone who is aware/awake it should be obvious that everything that happened on those dates were not only consistent to everything I stated prior to but were also very significant for humanity.

I love all and do not judge anyone but one should not judge or try to discredit what they can't see or don't understand.

The truth is always in front of you, it's up to you to see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esmefurnishings3
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com