Important Virus Update

Search
Tokens
BREAKING: The W.H.O. ADMITS that Corona patients DO NOT need to be isolated, quarantined or social distanced, and it CANNOT even transmit from one patient to another.

*A MUST WATCH*

Again, I stated at the onset that COVID was a scam.

I maintained this throughout and provided countless proofs.

I also stated COVID was used as an "overlay" to many other things like Obamagate, FISAgate, child/human trafficking, adrenochrome, hijacking of the election, etc.

I also stated and maintained that the world would soon know the TRUTH!

Hopefully, by now, you can see more "clearly"!

If not, keep watching while everything continues to materialize and soon you will see.

Key arrests already happening and countless more coming in the U.S. and around the world!

Tokens
UK arrests 746 in ‘biggest ever’ op against criminals

Police infiltrate encrypted communication service, seize over $67.5M in criminal cash, 77 firearms, over 2 tons of drugs

The operation, codenamed Operation Venetic, was a “massive breakthrough,” according to a statement by the NCA, which led to thousands of criminal conspiracies being uncovered in the UK’s biggest ever law enforcement operation.

The NCA and police have so far arrested 746 suspects; seized over £54 million ($67.5 million) in criminal cash; 77 firearms, including AK47s, sub machine guns, handguns, four grenades and over 1,800 rounds of ammunition; over 2 tons of Class A and B drugs; over 28 million Valium pills from an illegal laboratory; 55 high-value cars, and 73 luxury watches.

On top of these gains, the NCA and police prevented rival gangs carrying out kidnapping and executions in the UK by mitigating over 200 threats to life.

Home Secretary Priti Patel said: “This operation demonstrates that criminals will not get away with using encrypted devices to plot vile crimes under the radar.

“The NCA’s relentless targeting of these gangs has helped to keep us all safe. I congratulate them and law enforcement partners on this significant achievement.

“I will continue working closely with the NCA and others to tackle the use of such devices – giving them the resources, powers and tools they need to keep our country safe.”

The encrypted communications system, named EncroChat, offered a secure mobile phone instant messaging service. It had 60,000 users worldwide, 10,000 of whom were in the UK. It has now been shut down. The group behind EncroChat operates from outside the UK.

“The sole use was for coordinating and planning the distribution of illicit commodities, money laundering and plotting to kill rival criminals,” the NCA statement said.

On June 13, EncroChat realized their platform had been compromised, and told its members to throw away their phones. The handsets cost around £1,500 for a six-month contract, and other than the pre-loaded apps for messaging, they have no other conventional smart phone functions.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/uk-arrests-746-in-biggest-ever-op-against-criminals/1897589

Speaking of arrests.

This is MAJOR NEWS!

This network grew to 60,000 with 50,000 outside the U.K..

Safe to say they were a global threat!

Kudos to the U.K. and all of the international law agencies involved!

Tokens
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!

NEVER FORGET the great servicemen, past and present, who make the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom.

STAND UP.

STAND UNITED.

BE PROUD.

America DOES NOT CONSENT to the idea of "racism".

WE ARE ONE!

Honor & Respect the ONE FLAG!

Honor & Respect the ONE ANTHEM!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen."
Tokens
Hello SBD. I am so impressed by your words I am moved to speak my own peace on this our day of Independence. I haven't been around here for many years and don't intend to be but I will give these people a piece of my mind before I go quietly into the night. Hope it helps your cause as well as every American who finds himself/herself faced with a Conspiracy so large the cannot believe it exists. Medical Tyranny be dammed !

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen."
Tokens
JULY 4th 2020 Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY for all Americans
"1% rule the world. 4% are moved like puppets. 90% are asleep. 5% know the truth. - Whether we the people like it or not, the story of everyones life (95% of us) is and will always revolve around the 4% attempting to prevent the 5% (men like you and me and milions of others here in this Forum and around the world) from awakening the 90% from their COMA before it's too late. ." For this fake "Virus" (from the Latin meaning (poison) the programing had to be perfect and son of a B it was. It really was. How else could they have fooled 6 Billion people? The 90% swallowed this hoax hook ,line, and sinker. So many people now cower in their houses in abject fesr of "the invisible enemy" (Trumps words not mine) It would do us well to observe that the acronym for fear of death is - FakeEvidence Appearing Real. Like in a big event from 9/11 until now with Covid -19 (BTW this actually means Certificate Of Vaccination ID. which they plan on everyone needing to buy food in their future cashless society they will create with the Quantum Tattoo with the VMAT added as well as a Biometric Sensor and of course the Tracking Device.(Bill Gates's wet dream) The are going to put your phone inside you so when they link you up to the AI Quantum Master Computer you will have acheived true android hybrid man/machine status.they've long wished for. This WW3 type attack has three forms. (1) Blood Poisoning- AKA Assault with a deadly weapon with the Poisoned Needle (please read this Book if it's not banned yet) in a Mandatory Vaccine they will "Operatiioon Warp Speed" from now to February 2021 at the latest. This without the normal 2-3 Years of testing done before it's released on the unsuspecting and all too cooperative public.This alone will make Bilions in profits from the sale of it. (2) The Nanobot Biometrics injectied with the Vaccine along with a different operational procedure called a Quantum Tattoo which are both of the Track and Monitor Technology genre.. (3) Radiation - In the form of the the Microwave 5G Network they are building gigantic Towers and small Masts for Nursing Holmes (that's right), Hospitals, and Schools) at a record pace right under your noses while you have been under House Arest and Lockdown. Many of these places have been already weaponized and contaminated by "The Invisible Rainbow" of dangerous to human health frequencies which pulse away at us 24/7 at levels including one particularly Lethal one 60Ghz that will cause the Oxygen Absorbtion Rate in your lungs to lose 98% capacity. Can you say "I can't breathe!" at 2%? Right again -same symtoms as Covid. Coincidence? (please get this Book before it's banned as well) So that's what you have to wake up from along with plenty of other Myths masquerading as Reality. For example, there is no Virus. How do the 5% know this? Koch's Postulates. Look anything i am saying up. Do some research. The whole mechanism of Disease has been turned on it's head. You can't "catch" a disease from another person through the air. Virus's are dead, not deadly particles, the end result of excretion of toxins from the body. Dis- ease id a Condition- not an Entity to to be fought or attacked with drugs and poisons which only succed in preventing the body from removing the poisons as nature would have it correctly.. No VIRUS has ever been purified into its essential substance. No isolation - no existence.. Real Medicine. Real Science-. not the fake kind practiced by the so called "Experts" in Virology and Epidemeology. Dr. Fauci is a Fraudster from way back in the day of HIV. He's been "doctoring the figures of infected persons for decades. It's all part of the Scam that Modern Medicine has turned into with its Fake Germ Theory of you give a person a disease in a "mild form" (NO such thing) they will be immune from its lethal form. No one can predict how a person will react to Poison from the putrid pus tissue of a tortured animal in any form. The amount of suffering this mistake in understanding the true nature of disease dwarfs all the casualties of all the wars that have ever been fought. For example during WW! the greatest number of deaths from the Spanish Flu cane from healthy men from 20-40 who had been inducted into the Army and recived many "Forced" Innoculations or Vaccinations. Thousands of men were "invalided" out of the Army before they had even left the camps to go and fight overseas. They even had a mame for this disease. It was called Vaccinia known about for as far back as the 1700's and Jenner. It caused all the diseases it was supposed to protect them from. Tuburculosis, Smallpox, Insanity, Pneumonia Yellow Fever, Stroke, and Heart disease, etc. occured with such regularity that it became a given that the Vaccination mark would always be seen on the afflicted. Where these diseases florished it was not uncommon for 50% of those Vaccinated to become severely ill. In the Phillipines in WW2 everyone of the inhabitants got compulsory shots and records show 74% of the populace were to fall ill with these diseases. Many dropped dead in the doctors offices having seizures and convulsions and died soon after. These deaths were never reported. Most people got sick within 6 months of their Vaccinations Wherever there was vaccination , disease followed. More people have died from Vaccination than from the diseases they are saying they are trying to prevent. Good innocent people believe every word, even when these expert doctors change positions and cotradict themselves!!!. Bill Gates is considered a war criminal in India by the Nuremberg Code. after he killed 37 thousand there recently with his HPV Vaccination campaign. History is replete with heroes who were actually madmen and psychopaths like Jenner, Pasteur, and Salk, the man who almost killed me in 1958 (I got deathly ill and vomited for 3 days straight) and did in fact kill or maim for life countless thousands of children who got braces with the parilysis disease of Polio. Polio was a man-made deisease.for profit. So this Vaccine delusion and superstition has been with us since the 1700's. Same games- different names.
That's just some of what I know that I will impart to you. There is so much more that people must know. For what it's worth. I think if people would do 1/10th of the research I have done and which anyone can do, we wouldn't be walking around stores or the beach in the hot sun doing serious damage to our own health by blocking our own Oxygen consumption and increaseing our consumption of CO2 ! The masks are only a symbol of our submission to and passive acceptance of our free speech being muzzled.
We are not the Chinese. We have rights given to us by God and our Constituion. We do not have to submit to this Communist ideology of pathological altruism which reduces man to nothing more than a sacrificial animal for the controlers and to be the guinea pigs for their diabolical experiments as this one absolutely is. It's not a NOVELVIRUS, this They've been using this lie over and over and over for centuries. Isn't it time for this Scam called Vaccination to end like a Monument that acually needs to be knocked down and relegated to the dustbin of History?.
If you truly believe in President Trump, as I do, then beg him do not let these homicidal manics like the W.H.O and their massive EUGENICS PLAN FOR HUMANITY suceed. Make DR.DOOM Tony Fauci and Devils like Bill Gates and George Soros to forcibly inject themselves and not our children with their Wiches brew of Evil come the end of this year or else for many it will be their last year on earth. Stop the Bometric nanochips tracking devices. Stop the Quantum Tattoo from ever being implemented. End the 5G Radiation Disaster now. Untold sufferung will be the result of this madness if it is allowed to continue.
We the people do not CONSENT to our own Annihilation by any of these means in any way , shape, or form.
Don't tread on me !
Don't Inject us- don't Infect us !
Give us sweet Liberty or give us death !
God Bless America !

Tokens
Italy: More Than 500 Municipalities Have Taken Action To Halt Installation of 5G

Tokens
Hello SBD. I am so impressed by your words I am moved to speak my own peace on this our day of Independence. I haven't been around here for many years and don't intend to be but I will give these people a piece of my mind before I go quietly into the night. Hope it helps your cause as well as every American who finds himself/herself faced with a Conspiracy so large the cannot believe it exists. Medical Tyranny be dammed !

Thanks brother!

My only goal is to hopefully help people gain a broader perspective and hopefully understand the real truth of COVID and its "overlays".

Tokens
JULY 4th 2020 Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY for all Americans
"1% rule the world. 4% are moved like puppets. 90% are asleep. 5% know the truth. - Whether we the people like it or not, the story of everyones life (95% of us) is and will always revolve around the 4% attempting to prevent the 5% (men like you and me and milions of others here in this Forum and around the world) from awakening the 90% from their COMA before it's too late. ." For this fake "Virus" (from the Latin meaning (poison) the programing had to be perfect and son of a B it was. It really was. How else could they have fooled 6 Billion people? The 90% swallowed this hoax hook ,line, and sinker. So many people now cower in their houses in abject fesr of "the invisible enemy" (Trumps words not mine) It would do us well to observe that the acronym for fear of death is - FakeEvidence Appearing Real. Like in a big event from 9/11 until now with Covid -19 (BTW this actually means Certificate Of Vaccination ID. which they plan on everyone needing to buy food in their future cashless society they will create with the Quantum Tattoo with the VMAT added as well as a Biometric Sensor and of course the Tracking Device.(Bill Gates's wet dream) The are going to put your phone inside you so when they link you up to the AI Quantum Master Computer you will have acheived true android hybrid man/machine status.they've long wished for. This WW3 type attack has three forms. (1) Blood Poisoning- AKA Assault with a deadly weapon with the Poisoned Needle (please read this Book if it's not banned yet) in a Mandatory Vaccine they will "Operatiioon Warp Speed" from now to February 2021 at the latest. This without the normal 2-3 Years of testing done before it's released on the unsuspecting and all too cooperative public.This alone will make Bilions in profits from the sale of it. (2) The Nanobot Biometrics injectied with the Vaccine along with a different operational procedure called a Quantum Tattoo which are both of the Track and Monitor Technology genre.. (3) Radiation - In the form of the the Microwave 5G Network they are building gigantic Towers and small Masts for Nursing Holmes (that's right), Hospitals, and Schools) at a record pace right under your noses while you have been under House Arest and Lockdown. Many of these places have been already weaponized and contaminated by "The Invisible Rainbow" of dangerous to human health frequencies which pulse away at us 24/7 at levels including one particularly Lethal one 60Ghz that will cause the Oxygen Absorbtion Rate in your lungs to lose 98% capacity. Can you say "I can't breathe!" at 2%? Right again -same symtoms as Covid. Coincidence? (please get this Book before it's banned as well) So that's what you have to wake up from along with plenty of other Myths masquerading as Reality. For example, there is no Virus. How do the 5% know this? Koch's Postulates. Look anything i am saying up. Do some research. The whole mechanism of Disease has been turned on it's head. You can't "catch" a disease from another person through the air. Virus's are dead, not deadly particles, the end result of excretion of toxins from the body. Dis- ease id a Condition- not an Entity to to be fought or attacked with drugs and poisons which only succed in preventing the body from removing the poisons as nature would have it correctly.. No VIRUS has ever been purified into its essential substance. No isolation - no existence.. Real Medicine. Real Science-. not the fake kind practiced by the so called "Experts" in Virology and Epidemeology. Dr. Fauci is a Fraudster from way back in the day of HIV. He's been "doctoring the figures of infected persons for decades. It's all part of the Scam that Modern Medicine has turned into with its Fake Germ Theory of you give a person a disease in a "mild form" (NO such thing) they will be immune from its lethal form. No one can predict how a person will react to Poison from the putrid pus tissue of a tortured animal in any form. The amount of suffering this mistake in understanding the true nature of disease dwarfs all the casualties of all the wars that have ever been fought. For example during WW! the greatest number of deaths from the Spanish Flu cane from healthy men from 20-40 who had been inducted into the Army and recived many "Forced" Innoculations or Vaccinations. Thousands of men were "invalided" out of the Army before they had even left the camps to go and fight overseas. They even had a mame for this disease. It was called Vaccinia known about for as far back as the 1700's and Jenner. It caused all the diseases it was supposed to protect them from. Tuburculosis, Smallpox, Insanity, Pneumonia Yellow Fever, Stroke, and Heart disease, etc. occured with such regularity that it became a given that the Vaccination mark would always be seen on the afflicted. Where these diseases florished it was not uncommon for 50% of those Vaccinated to become severely ill. In the Phillipines in WW2 everyone of the inhabitants got compulsory shots and records show 74% of the populace were to fall ill with these diseases. Many dropped dead in the doctors offices having seizures and convulsions and died soon after. These deaths were never reported. Most people got sick within 6 months of their Vaccinations Wherever there was vaccination , disease followed. More people have died from Vaccination than from the diseases they are saying they are trying to prevent. Good innocent people believe every word, even when these expert doctors change positions and cotradict themselves!!!. Bill Gates is considered a war criminal in India by the Nuremberg Code. after he killed 37 thousand there recently with his HPV Vaccination campaign. History is replete with heroes who were actually madmen and psychopaths like Jenner, Pasteur, and Salk, the man who almost killed me in 1958 (I got deathly ill and vomited for 3 days straight) and did in fact kill or maim for life countless thousands of children who got braces with the parilysis disease of Polio. Polio was a man-made deisease.for profit. So this Vaccine delusion and superstition has been with us since the 1700's. Same games- different names.
That's just some of what I know that I will impart to you. There is so much more that people must know. For what it's worth. I think if people would do 1/10th of the research I have done and which anyone can do, we wouldn't be walking around stores or the beach in the hot sun doing serious damage to our own health by blocking our own Oxygen consumption and increaseing our consumption of CO2 ! The masks are only a symbol of our submission to and passive acceptance of our free speech being muzzled.
We are not the Chinese. We have rights given to us by God and our Constituion. We do not have to submit to this Communist ideology of pathological altruism which reduces man to nothing more than a sacrificial animal for the controlers and to be the guinea pigs for their diabolical experiments as this one absolutely is. It's not a NOVELVIRUS, this They've been using this lie over and over and over for centuries. Isn't it time for this Scam called Vaccination to end like a Monument that acually needs to be knocked down and relegated to the dustbin of History?.
If you truly believe in President Trump, as I do, then beg him do not let these homicidal manics like the W.H.O and their massive EUGENICS PLAN FOR HUMANITY suceed. Make DR.DOOM Tony Fauci and Devils like Bill Gates and George Soros to forcibly inject themselves and not our children with their Wiches brew of Evil come the end of this year or else for many it will be their last year on earth. Stop the Bometric nanochips tracking devices. Stop the Quantum Tattoo from ever being implemented. End the 5G Radiation Disaster now. Untold sufferung will be the result of this madness if it is allowed to continue.
We the people do not CONSENT to our own Annihilation by any of these means in any way , shape, or form.
Don't tread on me !
Don't Inject us- don't Infect us !
Give us sweet Liberty or give us death !
God Bless America !

Well said brother!

Thanks for taking the time to share the many truths.

Tokens
Italy: More Than 500 Municipalities Have Taken Action To Halt Installation of 5G

There is an aggressive movement to stop 5G in many parts of the world including the U.S.

My sources are telling me it's already been neutralized and is no longer a real threat.

Regardless, we need to take aggressive measures to assure its evil agenda can never be filled.

Tokens
In 2008 Barack Obama visited Mt. Rushmore.

CNN called it "majestic" and "quite a sight".

In 2016 Bernie Sanders visited Mt. Rushmore.

CNN called it "extraordinary" and "good day to be American".

In 2020 Pres. Trump visits Mt. Rushmore.

CNN calls it "a monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans."

SO WHAT CHANGED?

UNDERSTAND?

Tokens

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Wow.

@CNN got caught cold manipulating the words and meaning of my 4th of July Speech.

They were brazen, desperate.

Watch what happens!

1:32 AM · Jul 5, 2020

------------------------------

With the Cuomos and Cooper on the Pedo hit list it's easy to understand why they are desperate.

It's also easy to understand why their ratings have plummeted.

Grab your popcorn!

Tokens
MORE THAN 1,200 "HEALTH EXPERTS" SUPPORT ANTI-POLICE PROTESTS AND MASS GATHERINGS

EaedOqqUYAQZmjG.jpg

These anti-American leftists ACCEPT everything that supports their narrative (BLM/ANTIFA riots, Defund the Police riots).

There is NO RISK of contracting COVID with these events.

These anti-American leftists REJECT everything that goes against their narrative (stay-at-home protests, Trump rallies, etc.).

There is HUGE RISK of contracting COVID with these events.

They think Americans are stupid.

They are in for a huge surprise on November 3rd.

The silent majority will reveal itself in droves.

Tokens
"ILLEGAL" FIREWORKS TAKE OVER THE SKIES OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

"Illegal" fireworks?

More like "The Great Awakening"!

It's the "silent majority" reminding their evil tyrannical Governor who's REALLY in control!

An incredible sight!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Tokens
BIDEN: "I DON'T WORK FOR YOU" - MICHIGANDERS WON'T FORGET THIS

"You're full of sh*t"

"Don't tell me that pal... or I'm going to go outside with your ass"

"I don't work for you"

"Don't be such a horse's ass"

He wants to be President and doesn't even understand the one simple thing - POTUS WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE!

And look how angry he gets - pure evil!

1783fdd8d78810575837958a7494059d.jpg

Tokens
Rough polling stretch has GOP operatives asking: Could Trump drop out?

And some of us, including Trump, already know TRUMP LOSES in 2020 IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE IN HISTORY!

And now you know the real story, folks.

Two can play the game, doofus!

Tokens

And yes I did post what I delberately in your thread rather than my own, as it seems that there are no holds barred at this point!

You are welcome to come over to mine at any time and engage me in conversation if you don't get enough attention

in your FAILING thread here.

Tokens

You hate others.

You judge others.

You call others names.

And yet you claim to be a spiritual person who prays in Jesus’ (Yeshua) name!

Perhaps you should stop using and abusing Jesus’ (Yeshua) name because he doesn’t represent anything you are or stand for!

You can’t be a self-proclaimed advocate of the devil and pray in Jesus’ (Yeshua) name because it’s contradictory!

And you can’t support Biden and pray is Jesus’ (Yeshua) name because Biden is a satanist that represents the evil anti-Human and anti-God Group and Jesus (Yeshua) does not!

You are buried so deep in hate and ignorance that you don’t even know who Biden is or what he truly represents!

And for whatever reason you hate Trump so much you can’t even see and understand who/what he represents and all the amazing things he has done, and is doing, to protect YOUR freedom and rights and to restore the integrity of the Constitution, our legal system and Lady Liberty’s dignity.

At 75 (?) perhaps you should spend more time on healing and getting some things right because your “life review” awaits you and, trust me, you won’t ever experience anything more significant than that!

Tokens
And yes I did post what I delberately in your thread rather than my own, as it seems that there are no holds barred at this point!

You are welcome to come over to mine at any time and engage me in conversation if you don't get enough attention

in your FAILING thread here.

Just remember:

I stated at the onset none of this was about being “right or “wrong”.

YOU MADE IT ABOUT THAT!

I stated at the onset none of this was about politics.

YOU MADE IT ABOUT THAT!

I stated at the onset that people should do their own research, use discernment and trust their intuition more than anything.

YOU MADE IT ABOUT A “Q/Q-ANON CULT”!

My information has been right 100% of the time.

YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG 100% OF THE TIME!

You seek attention.

I DO NOT!

I do not judge others, hate others or call them names.

YOU DO!

I am a man of integrity.

YOU ARE NOT!

I am an independent and critical thinker.

YOU ARE NOT!

I speak truth.

YOU DISTORT TRUTH!

I am a man of my word.

YOU ARE NOT!

I am not a hypocrite.

YOU ARE!

Fate and destiny brought my wife and I together.

MONEY AND THE INTERNET BROUGHT YOU AND YOUR WIFE TOGETHER.

I honor you as a creation of God, the one infinite creator.

WE ARE JUST DIFFERENT!

Tokens
Just remember:

I stated at the onset none of this was about being “right or “wrong”.

YOU MADE IT ABOUT THAT!

I stated at the onset none of this was about politics.

YOU MADE IT ABOUT THAT!

I stated at the onset that people should do their own research, use discernment and trust their intuition more than anything.

YOU MADE IT ABOUT A “Q/Q-ANON CULT”!

My information has been right 100% of the time.

YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG 100% OF THE TIME!

You seek attention.

I DO NOT!

I do not judge others, hate others or call them names.

YOU DO!

I am a man of integrity.

YOU ARE NOT!

I am an independent and critical thinker.

YOU ARE NOT!

I speak truth.

YOU DISTORT TRUTH!

I am a man of my word.

YOU ARE NOT!

I am not a hypocrite.

YOU ARE!

Fate and destiny brought my wife and I together.

MONEY AND THE INTERNET BROUGHT YOU AND YOUR WIFE TOGETHER.

I honor you as a creation of God, the one infinite creator.

WE ARE JUST DIFFERENT!

The bottom line is that you are a LIAR as I have shown and proven too many times to count, and also you and your QAnons are born lIARS and 100% FRAUDS!

Once again I suggest that you folks start randomly reading some of the failed to come true bullshit and FAILED time sensitive predictions in this thread,

as well as posts 1 and the two links posted in 68 of my QAnon Thread to see what this group is about.

Also, if you have time, go read my commentary/posts in the "Why Trump Loves Putin so Much Thread today, and you can judge for yourself

whether sbd is a liar and lives in fantasy world, and most importantly what it says about him whether he believes it or not, that Trump is going to

win the Election "in the biggest landslide in history."

ps I will let this response also serve as a response to what he says in post 2718, because it is essentiallt just the same "Q"UACKshit we are

accustomed to hearing every day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guitarshot
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com