How Are They Going To Force Sterling To Sell??

Search

Tokens
Originally Posted by akphidelt Yea, and his lawyers will tell him if you fight you will lose, your best option is to sell. He will sell.

:):)

Tokens
By the way, note the absolute lie this stupid little kid told here

I actually stopped posting in the thread because the mods moved it and I agreed with them I would not talk in any Sterling threads. I actually left when the team sold. Not sure how that is running away.

Yet, after he was banned for a week he was posting his stupidity in this thread. Note:

I was banned from the Offshore forum for a week so I couldn't respond to these posts. But with the events that happened between then, I just couldn't help myself because of how wrong you guys always are.

Bonus:

My argument was that he didn't have a case... not that he couldn't come up with some frivolous lawsuit if he wanted. And because he didn't have a case he would sell either on his own or the NBA would take over after they voted. Most people were arguing that he would hold this up in court for years and that this is no where close to being over. I said it will be done fast and quickly. And sure enough, my real world knowledge is correct again.

Your "real world knowledge" consists of never having had a real job, playing video games, and surfing the Internet all day.

Tokens
Hopefully that idiot will, indeed, go into hiding, as well as many of the other nitwits who kept saying this will be a long, protracted process.

How's that working out for you, idiot? Oh, you completely went into hiding and can't muster up a post here because you were cheer leading and absolute moron. Because you're a comically stupid person who can't recognize how stupid the little kid you are sucking off is.

Tokens
scum's response to all this? "see, I told you so, I was right all along"

caution, brilliance at work

Willie,
he's solidified his spot as "opposite guy" The opposite of everything he says is the truth or fact. The is no rational reason to believe anything he's posted here about his background or the issues he spouts stupidly on is true.

Tokens
More comically stupid predictions by captain real world knowledge to add to the list

More than likely Sterling will end up agreeing to sell on his own.

^ Note, Sterling said the exact opposite of this.

Trust me on this, you should listen to me instead of make comments. I'm usually right on real world issues.

^ Inserted as parody

Originally Posted by akphidelt He can try. His lawyers will politely tell him he will lose.

^ He's pretending he never said that.

Well he can't fight about being forced to sell since the owners have not voted yet, lol.

^ Note: Sterling has 3 active lawsuits fighting the sale of the team. That comment shows you how absolutely ignorant and stupid this kid is. He doesn't even begin to understand what he doesn't know. It is hilarious. Keep in mind this abject imbecile also spent pages arguing (p 24-32 and see post #793 for how dumb this idiot actually is) that Sterling will not fight the sale of the team after Sterling's lawyer send a letter to the NBA explicitly saying he intends to fight the sale of the team. This absolute jackass is pretending he never did that either.

I still think he will be advised to sell, make his money, and bounce.

^ Again, he's pretending this was never said.

Originally Posted by akphidelt
Not complicated at all. It probably won't even go to court.

^ The Sterling trial in Probate court resumes next week.

I think he might sue the NBA for their actions, but he's not going to hold up the sale.

^ You can't be more incorrect than that.

The team will probably be sold by next week. Lol.

^ Posted on May 28th. What an idiot.

Well considering the fact the team will be sold by next week... I'm pretty sure he is taking his best option, lol.

^ Also posted May 28th. How's that working out for you, dumb fuck?

I haven't been wrong about anything yet. Regardless of what his lawyer is saying to the NBA, he is in the process of selling the team just as I said he would.
New owner will be their within two weeks. You guys will move on to your next story that you will be incorrect about because you don't understand how the real world works.

^ Laugh until you cry funny for how wrong this is. Note: Donald Sterling has vowed to fight the sale of the team until he dies.

The team is being sold and will most likely be sold before the owners vote on June 3rd.

^ There was no owners vote and the LA Clippers are still owned by the Sterlings. Note: the Sterling trial resumes July 28th (where he is fighting the sale of the team which has not been over "quickly" as this idiot assumed it would be) which is a little later than June 3rd.

I've never seen someone make such a complete ass of themselves on a single topic as this moron has. He was encouraged to stop posting on this topic on May 5th because everything offered at that point was comically stupid.

It only got worse.

Tokens
scum's response to all this? "see, I told you so, I was right all along"

caution, brilliance at work

As you say you were right regarding poll and elections. Do you see the irony here?

Also, you're backing up acebb who is the biggest proven liar in rx's history. Not smart

Tokens
All of you guys are posting quotes related to Sterling against the NBA selling his team. I will admit I did not predict his wife would find him mentally insane, then sell the team, and then Sterling would be creating lawsuits based on his own family trust and not the NBA. I have no clue what's in the family trust and it has nothing to do with the NBA or their Constitution. If the judge rules in favor of Shelly selling the team, just about everything I said was correct.

And I stated numerous times that I do not care if he has civil lawsuits against the NBA after the team has sold. It was about lawsuits preventing the NBA from selling the team.

I already showed SECplayer what a douche he is by showing how idiotic his own words were. I'll do the rest of you soon because some of you said some good ones!

bet365 player
Tokens
Ah oh. Fratfraud is moving the goalpost to save his little fuck face again. Nothing is new here.

Everything you said about Sterling up to this point has been DEAD wrong.

Can you dig one of your old quotes, if any, that said " You do not care about whether or not Sterling filing civil lawsuit...."

In fact, you were so confident that there would be zero lawsuit....well there are 3 pending lawsuits now. Who knows what the outcome would be...

How about shed some of your real world knowledge heh? What is the time-frame for this case this time around, fratfraud?

@)

Tokens
All of you guys are posting quotes related to Sterling against the NBA selling his team. I will admit I did not predict his wife would find him mentally insane, then sell the team, and then Sterling would be creating lawsuits based on his own family trust and not the NBA. I have no clue what's in the family trust and it has nothing to do with the NBA or their Constitution. If the judge rules in favor of Shelly selling the team, just about everything I said was correct.

And I stated numerous times that I do not care if he has civil lawsuits against the NBA after the team has sold. It was about lawsuits preventing the NBA from selling the team.

I already showed SECplayer what a douche he is by showing how idiotic his own words were. I'll do the rest of you soon because some of you said some good ones!

Completely false. From day 1, you were adamant that there was only one way this was going to end and there would be no litigation whatsoever in part because his attorneys would advise him against filing a suit. Well, we're on lawsuit #3 if you're keeping count. So right away, you were wrong on both of these counts.

Nobody else tried to predict with certainty exactly how this would play out. Only you did that. We merely replied that it was foolish of you to act like you 100% knew exactly how each and every event would transpire. You've been proven comically wrong and are now backpedalling as fast as you can.

And you certainly haven't proven me to be a "douche" (who still talks like that?). You merely quoted my responses to you which disagreed with the premise of the NBA truly forcing a sale without his permission AND him having no legal recourse. That was my stand and it still is. Unlike you, I haven't attempted to change my stance with every new development.

Again, my only involvement in this thread was because you were 100% certain because of your "real world knowledge" that the only way this would end would be the NBA forcing Sterling to sell without his permission AND that Sterling wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Youve been wrong about everything. You just made such a big spectacle of it you can't admit it.

Youre backpedalling by saying "I was only talking about the Constitution" and not these new developments. Everyone else in this thread had the foresight to understand this was complex and any number of things were bound to occur. Again, you were the only person in this thread to take the most delusional simplistic view that there could be only one possible result.

AK's motto is "Often wrong but never in doubt."

Tokens

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE......YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THIS DUMPSTER FIRE.

Can you send me a bottle of whatever you drink....must be nice to be oblivious to the truth.

Tokens
Completely false. From day 1, you were adamant that there was only one way this was going to end and there would be no litigation whatsoever in part because his attorneys would advise him against filing a suit. Well, we're on lawsuit #3 if you're keeping count. So right away, you were wrong on both of these counts.

Nobody else tried to predict with certainty exactly how this would play out. Only you did that. We merely replied that it was foolish of you to act like you 100% knew exactly how each and every event would transpire. You've been proven comically wrong and are now backpedalling as fast as you can.

And you certainly haven't proven me to be a "douche" (who still talks like that?). You merely quoted my responses to you which disagreed with the premise of the NBA truly forcing a sale without his permission AND him having no legal recourse. That was my stand and it still is. Unlike you, I haven't attempted to change my stance with every new development.

Again, my only involvement in this thread was because you were 100% certain because of your "real world knowledge" that the only way this would end would be the NBA forcing Sterling to sell without his permission AND that Sterling wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Youve been wrong about everything. You just made such a big spectacle of it you can't admit it.

Youre backpedalling by saying "I was only talking about the Constitution" and not these new developments. Everyone else in this thread had the foresight to understand this was complex and any number of things were bound to occur. Again, you were the only person in this thread to take the most delusional simplistic view that there could be only one possible result.

You said numerous times that they couldn't take his team. That's obviously false. So I don't know what you think you are getting at, lol.

The sale could be official by the end of next week and then when the owners agree on his ownership. Like I said, I was talking about Sterling against the NBA. I did not know anything about the family trust and whether Shelly Sterling could find him mentally retarded and sell the team herself. All these lawsuits are based on his wife and their family trust. It is a complete waste of time for the NBA, because they would have just taken his team and sold it like I said from the beginning.

If the probate judge rules that Shelly can sell the team, almost everything I said about this case is right. If the judge says she can't sell the team, then I will be back to square one and admit that I was wrong about the time frame and Sterling's actions.

But from what I've read Shelly looks like she is going to win this.

Tokens
You said numerous times that they couldn't take his team. That's obviously false. So I don't know what you think you are getting at, lol.

The sale could be official by the end of next week and then when the owners agree on his ownership. Like I said, I was talking about Sterling against the NBA. I did not know anything about the family trust and whether Shelly Sterling could find him mentally retarded and sell the team herself. All these lawsuits are based on his wife and their family trust. It is a complete waste of time for the NBA, because they would have just taken his team and sold it like I said from the beginning.

If the probate judge rules that Shelly can sell the team, almost everything I said about this case is right. If the judge says she can't sell the team, then I will be back to square one and admit that I was wrong about the time frame and Sterling's actions.

But from what I've read Shelly looks like she is going to win this.

Wrong again, idiot.

Tokens

You had a lot of involvement and everything you said was wrong... and the ironic thing is you were the one who started calling me names. This really isn't that complex. Even though it has been 3 months that is nothing compared to the 15 years you said, lol. The only difference is this family trust issue which has nothing to do with what I was talking about. You want to see someone who is wrong... let's look at your posts. Of course the NBA can take his team if they want.

I can't imagine the legal battle that would ensue if the NBA tried to strip him of his ownership. With his money, he could stretch that case out for 15 years easy.

And again, I'm saying that would be an extremely long drawn out legal battle before there would be any final resolution. In the interim, he would still be owner.

I'm not defending him one bit. But Regardless if he's the biggest racist in LA or the biggest piece of shit in LA, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to think that you could justify "taking someone's assets" because you dislike them or disagree with them.

Yep. The fact that there are people who think he could be forced to sale HIS business/HIS property just because he made racist statements is unbelievable. This is America. You don't just get your assets seized because you say something people disagree with.
Originally Posted by akphidelt
They can't just take his business and not financially compensate him for it. They can force him to sell. They might have something in their Constitution where the NBA can purchase the team at market price. There are multiple avenues to force him out. None of those avenues include taking the team without compensating him.
Not going to happen. If you don't understand that, you're an idiot. It really is as simple as that.

For what it's worth, I actually thought the comments were racist.

I'm just blown away at the stupidity of a couple posters who think that he will lose his team because he said something offensive. It's beyond comprehension.

First of all, "next year" was not a part of your statement.

Second, if he's not the owner "next year", it will be by his choice.

Again, my only argument in this thread is that the nba wouldn't be allowed to unilaterally take HIS business from him and force him out as owner. This is America. You are allowed to express your opinions no matter how stupid or racist they are. He is now facing the backlash of his comments (deservedly so). But it doesn't give the nba the right to take his property as you stated (whether compensated or not). And as an argument in the alternative, I stated even if the nba attempted to do so (which they won't), he'll still have the right to defend his right to own HiS business in courts. It would be a very long case (as long as he wanted it to be). And he would win.

You seem to think that a fine and a ban from games/practices, etc. somehow proved you right which is hysterical.

Sterling is is still the owner of his team yet you decided to post "where's that SECplayer dude." Again, Sterling is still the owner of the team because the nba did not "force him out." The one thing I argued, the ONE thing, still remains true yet you think you're correct. And you wonder why you have the reputation as the biggest idiot in the forum.

Youre a pretty simple minded person. If we were having this argument in person, I would have to talk very slowly to spell it out to you.

Tokens
That's the second time you've quoted the exact same posts without commenting where I'm wrong.

As far as your "15 year" comment, that was in response to your continual posts that there was only one possible resolution. My point was that anything could happen. That's been my point all along. I said "with his money, he COULD drag it on for 15 years." Again the point was to emphasize that your attempt to act like you knew exactly how Sterling would act was preposterous. He COULD have decide to act in any number of ways which he now has. You were wrong in how he decided to act. Dead wrong.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt because I said "idiot" in one post.

And again, the Nba can attempt to take his team but my comments were directed at you because you stated that he would have no legal recourse after the nba took it from him.

If the nba decides to force a sale without his permission, do you still think he has no legal recourse?

bet365 player
Tokens
If the NBA took the Clippers and put it up for auction it would be a better deal for Sterling because Steve Ballmer last bid price would likely be a starting bid. What Ballmer camp is hoping is the judge to rule in favor of Shelly and the ruling is non appealable, Shelly and Ballmer can proceed with the sale. Eveything else is very much irrelevant.

Sterling & Ballmer have been negotiating over the deal, possibly a settlement out of the court. At this point, that would be the best option for all parties involved. But again, men, more often than not, are pridefully idiots, I wouldn't be shocked if Sterling decides to drag it out a little longer....

Tokens
I'm tired of arguing in this thread. Not worth my time. If you prove AK wrong, he just ignores the post altogether. If he doesn't have anything to make his point, he backpedals or brings up something we have already explained 10 times.

For the last time, my only input in this thread was that the idea that Sterling would be forced to sell his team without his permission AND would have no legal recourse whatsoever was irrational.

AK said time and time again that was the ONLY way this would end. I disagreed and still do.

But he doesn't know how to argue or even discuss topics. It's likely because he doesn't seem to have a full grasp of the English language as evidenced by him posting for literally pages the wrong interpretation of a word as simple as "willful."

Ill let the many other posters who have also proven you wrong take it from here.

Again, it's not beneficial to me to argue with a fool. Congrats in being the clown of therx.

Tokens
I'm tired of arguing in this thread. Not worth my time. If you prove AK wrong, he just ignores the post altogether. If he doesn't have anything to make his point, he backpedals or brings up something we have already explained 10 times.

For the last time, my only input in this thread was that the idea that Sterling would be forced to sell his team without his permission AND would have no legal recourse whatsoever was irrational.

AK said time and time again that was the ONLY way this would end. I disagreed and still do.

But he doesn't know how to argue or even discuss topics. It's likely because he doesn't seem to have a full grasp of the English language as evidenced by him posting for literally pages the wrong interpretation of a word as simple as "willful."

Ill let the many other posters who have also proven you wrong take it from here.

Again, it's not beneficial to me to argue with a fool. Congrats in being the clown of therx.

It's not irrational at all. The only reason he's even thinking of selling the team is because he knows he can't win against the NBA. That was my entire point is that the owners control the NBA. If they vote his ass out he has no legal recourse which means his best option is to sell the team himself and not let the NBA do it for him. This whole issue with his wife and family trust has nothing to do with the NBA. If it turns out Shelly can't sell it, the NBA owners will vote his ass out and the NBA will sell the team. You were wrong the entire time that they can't take his team. They can and they will. He might sue for the rest of his life in civil court, but that I do not care about. The team will be sold whether he is forced to agree to sell it himself or the NBA sells it for him. That's still the truth, which you were wrong about since the beginning.

And by the way I understood the term willful... just used it in the wrong context. Which I admit I did. Unlike you, who will not admit you were wrong about everything. Embarrassing man. And you were the one who started the name calling too, lol! Get owned like the little bitch you are.

Tokens
It's not irrational at all. The only reason he's even thinking of selling the team is because he knows he can't win against the NBA. That was my entire point is that the owners control the NBA. If they vote his ass out he has no legal recourse which means his best option is to sell the team himself and not let the NBA do it for him. This whole issue with his wife and family trust has nothing to do with the NBA. If it turns out Shelly can't sell it, the NBA owners will vote his ass out and the NBA will sell the team. You were wrong the entire time that they can't take his team. They can and they will. He might sue for the rest of his life in civil court, but that I do not care about. The team will be sold whether he is forced to agree to sell it himself or the NBA sells it for him. That's still the truth, which you were wrong about since the beginning.

And by the way I understood the term willful... just used it in the wrong context. Which I admit I did. Unlike you, who will not admit you were wrong about everything. Embarrassing man. And you were the one who started the name calling too, lol! Get owned like the little bitch you are.

Worthless fucking CLOWN

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Worthless fucking CLOWN

scum being scum, and the guesser respects him because he has the integrity to admit when he's wrong

curing libtardism should be a higher priority than curing man made climate change (actually, curing the 1st makes the later go away, I'm fucking brilliant)

Banned
Tokens
scum being scum, and the guesser respects him because he has the integrity to admit when he's wrong

curing libtardism should be a higher priority than curing man made climate change (actually, curing the 1st makes the later go away, I'm fucking brilliant)

Yep, he has that going over a worthless fucking CLOWN like you who lacks the integrity, decency, or honesty to ever admit your wrong. Just an arrogant, sheltered douche who cries when he doesn't get his way. A PATHETIC Pussy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightdivineaus
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com