Guilty until proven innocent?

Search

Tokens
I am still laughing at Run5k. Homeboy comes from out of nowhere and says hey my wife prescribes happy pills for a living and wears the pants in the family and she told me hosnatcher needs professional help. Then at the end of his post he mentions his infatuation and desire to talk about Sandusky and his showering and raping of 10 year old boys.

Clearly I am not the one who needs help here.

You just didn't like what he said Pedo Bear. It's tough to hear when someone says your a rapist. Doesn't feel good I imagine.

Tokens
Are you really that slow?

In all of your scenarios, yes they have a choice and if caught, will go to jail.

An abortion is legal so the person will not go to jail. How do you even compare the two? How do you compare an abortion to the molestation of an 8th grader?

It just amuses me that you three "men" think it's ok for a 19-year-old adult to troll for a 13-year-old child. The mental capacity between the two ages is miles apart.

He has an opinion. How can you argue abortion isn't child abuse. Molesting an 8th grader is terribly bad. But there has to be a difference between molesting and consensual. What is it if the 8th grader is sexual active. How about if she's had 3-4 different partners. How about if see uses sex toys on herself. The law isn't always right. Many, many times laws have changed over time. God damnit, I know there gotta to be horny 13-14 year old girls out there that are looking for love.

Please open up your mind and at least consider that it not child molestation everytime.

So if a horny 13 girl starts mastubating, humpimg her pillow, sticking a dildo up herself would you call this rape, would you call this molestation.

Tokens
let's apply the same reasonings you use re a human child in the womb to young teens getting fucked by an adult and see what we come up with.

3] men in spain have a "choice" to legally bang a 13 year old teen girl. "it's as simple as that."

3] twenty-five year old men in colorado have a legal "choice" to have sex with 15 year old school girls. "it's as simple as that."

3] nineteen year old adults in hawaii and canada have a legal "choice" to screw 14 year old teenie boppers. "it's as simple as that."

3] eighteen year old guys in the us capitol [washington] have a legal "choice" to hump 14 year old young ladies. "it's as simple as that."

many more examples could be given for the usa, canada and elsewhere. So i could go on and on but you get the idea. Now directing attention to your points 4 and 5 above, let's see what your reasoning leads to re early teen girls:

4] "if i'm a [young teen girl], what would i choose? I'm not a [young teen girl] so i don't care" if they get pumped up the ass or in their little pussy by men who are 18 or older.

5] your happiness present and "future is more important. That's why" you put your weenie in young teen girls.

Those were 'interesting' conclusions that your reasonings led to, enfuego. Are you going to act on them now or preach the opposites?

Beware, though, if you act on them, then you might later revert to your other self of this thread. And then you might feel you deserve to do this to yourself:

##)

solid!

Tokens
Let me correct you. What i actually said was the following:

"No doubt. As i see it he's the one with child abuse tendencies, since he supports abortion. Which exposes his beliefs as being hypocritical in light of his stance in this thread against so-called alleged "child abuse". So as far as i'm concerned he has no credibility here when he speaks as he does on the subject of your ancient dating habits."

"Abortion snuffs out a human life, one that is the most helpless, vulnerable, and innocent, far more so than a teen slut. Consequently the involvement of both you, barman, and steak tartar in this thread is hypocritical, since you all advocate abortion, which is child abuse, and then you come into this discussion and speak out against "child rape". "

As you can see above i am speaking of hypocritical beliefs, not actions.

So, what didn't you understand?

Perhaps you don't comprehend and need to look up the meaning of "tendency":

"A tendency is an inclination toward a certain line of action (whether or not the action follows),..."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tendencies

"School's out."

------------------------------

Well we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no innocence

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/alice-cooper/schools-out.html

Great work. You are one stubborn bastard! It will all be worth it if Enfuego will at least admit that some valid points have been made.

This would definitely indicate that he's learning to open up his mind! We'll see!

Tokens
Great work. You are one stubborn bastard! It will all be worth it if Enfuego will at least admit that some valid points have been made.

This would definitely indicate that he's learning to open up his mind! We'll see!

In Enfuego's own way he agrees to the valid points we mention. Everytime he begins his name calling, over exaggerating and straight up lies that is his way of telliing the forum we are right.

Like I said if a teenager can't consent to sex then the same logic should apply to a teenager being charged with rape. How could you hold a teenager accountable for one sex act but not the other.

Unless people think underage consensual sex should only be allowed for teenage boys. Then who are these boys supposed to fuck older women? Those that think its cool for a teenage boy to fuck an older woman but its molestation and rape if a teenage girl fucks an older man because girls are too stupid, naive and precious to have sex then that as sexist. We might as well strip women their right to play sports, vote, and work. In fact since America is going to choose to over protect their daughters then we might as well bring back the chastity belts and start arranging their marriages. I guess since we send our labor to India we might as well adopt their customs in the process.

Tokens
Might as well bring back slavery. Woman shouldn't be allowed to vote. Did you heard that the Holacaust was made up, it never really happened?

Run5k don't let you wife read the post.

Tokens
In Enfuego's own way he agrees to the valid points we mention. Everytime he begins his name calling, over exaggerating and straight up lies that is his way of telliing the forum we are right.

Like I said if a teenager can't consent to sex then the same logic should apply to a teenager being charged with rape. How could you hold a teenager accountable for one sex act but not the other.

Unless people think underage consensual sex should only be allowed for teenage boys. Then who are these boys supposed to fuck older women? Those that think its cool for a teenage boy to fuck an older woman but its molestation and rape if a teenage girl fucks an older man because girls are too stupid, naive and precious to have sex then that as sexist. We might as well strip women their right to play sports, vote, and work. In fact since America is going to choose to over protect their daughters then we might as well bring back the chastity belts and start arranging their marriages. I guess since we send our labor to India we might as well adopt their customs in the process.

God damn Hippocrits!

Tokens
Are you really that slow?

In all of your scenarios, yes they have a choice and if caught, will go to jail.

No, all of the scenarios were "legal", so they would NOT go to jail. Did you not read that word, or do you need reading glasses? Maybe try looking again with the morning sand cleaned out of your eyes. I'll capitalize it this time so it's easy for you to spot:

3] Men in Spain have a "choice" to LEGALLY bang a 13 year old teen girl. "It's as simple as that."

3] Twenty-five year old men in Colorado have a LEGAL "choice" to have sex with 15 year old school girls. "It's as simple as that."

3] Nineteen year old adults in Hawaii and Canada have a LEGAL "choice" to screw 14 year old teenie boppers. "It's as simple as that."

3] Eighteen year old guys in the US Capitol [Washington] have a LEGAL "choice" to hump 14 year old young ladies. "It's as simple as that."

An abortion is legal so the person will not go to jail. How do you even compare the two? How do you compare an abortion to the molestation of an 8th grader?

Both abortion [killing a preborn child] and molestation are abusive. Here's some pics for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus

It just amuses me that you three "men" think it's ok for a 19-year-old adult to troll for a 13-year-old child.

Troll? What is that supposed to mean in this context? I thought we were talking about consentual fucking? BTW, if you think we believe it is generally ok for the average 19 year old to screw the average 13 year old, i think you've been listening too much to 'special sauce' boy, and are due for another rude awakening. But, by all means, carry on, for our amusement.

@)

The mental capacity between the two ages is miles apart.

Really? And you think the 19 year old is miles ahead of the 13 year old? What if the 19 year old is a retard and the 13 YO is in university?

Tokens
No, all of the scenarios were "legal", so they would NOT go to jail. Did you not read that word, or do you need reading glasses? Maybe try looking again with the morning sand cleaned out of your eyes. I'll capitalize it this time so it's easy for you to spot:

3] Men in Spain have a "choice" to LEGALLY bang a 13 year old teen girl. "It's as simple as that."

3] Twenty-five year old men in Colorado have a LEGAL "choice" to have sex with 15 year old school girls. "It's as simple as that."

3] Nineteen year old adults in Hawaii and Canada have a LEGAL "choice" to screw 14 year old teenie boppers. "It's as simple as that."

3] Eighteen year old guys in the US Capitol [Washington] have a LEGAL "choice" to hump 14 year old young ladies. "It's as simple as that."

Both abortion [killing a preborn child] and molestation are abusive. Here's some pics for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus

Troll? What is that supposed to mean in this context? I thought we were talking about consentual fucking? BTW, if you think we believe it is generally ok for the average 19 year old to screw the average 13 year old, i think you've been listening too much to 'special sauce' boy, and are due for another rude awakening. But, by all means, carry on, for our amusement.

@)

Really? And you think the 19 year old is miles ahead of the 13 year old? What if the 19 year old is a retard and the 13 YO is in university?

This post pretty much sums it up. Nice Job!

Tokens
Might as well bring back slavery. Woman shouldn't be allowed to vote. Did you heard that the Holacaust was made up, it never really happened?

Run5k don't let you wife read the post.

Zeeman, you are damn near 50 years old and already admitted in a previous thread if a young girl was willing to get it on with you then take her up on the offer. In all seriousness, do you really think a 50-year-old banging a 13-year-old is acceptable?

Tokens
He has an opinion. How can you argue abortion isn't child abuse. Molesting an 8th grader is terribly bad. But there has to be a difference between molesting and consensual. What is it if the 8th grader is sexual active. How about if she's had 3-4 different partners. How about if see uses sex toys on herself. The law isn't always right. Many, many times laws have changed over time. God damnit, I know there gotta to be horny 13-14 year old girls out there that are looking for love.

Please open up your mind and at least consider that it not child molestation everytime.

So if a horny 13 girl starts mastubating, humpimg her pillow, sticking a dildo up herself would you call this rape, would you call this molestation.

Because an embryo is not a child.

Sex toys on herself? How do we go from you three bafoons trolling the Jr. High parking lot looking for a kid to screw to a girl using a vibrator on herself? What do those two things have to do with one another? Very strange.

"Open up your mind Enfuego, I can't have sex with a woman so I'd like the next best thing. What's wrong with that?"

Tokens
I have no doubt that all three of these pedophiles (X-files, kiddiesnatcher and zeeman) would jump at the chance today to troll the junior
high circuit, and bang a 13 year old, just as kiddiesnatcher did when he was 19.

Tokens
I am still laughing at Run5k. Homeboy comes from out of nowhere and says hey my wife prescribes happy pills for a living and wears the pants in the family and she told me hosnatcher needs professional help. Then at the end of his post he mentions his infatuation and desire to talk about Sandusky and his showering and raping of 10 year old boys.

Clearly I am not the one who needs help here.

Sorry I am not on here every second of every day to reply to you. I thought she since she deals with mentally ill people for a living she would be interested in the excuses you were coming up with as why it is acceptable for a 19 year old to have sex with a 13 year old. The sex of the 13 year old does not matter male or female the 19 year old is the rapist.

I find it humorous to try and degrade me by saying she wears the pants since obviously you have not clue what I do and are just jealous I have a wife who brings in more in a year than you do in probably 10.

As for putting words in my mouth and saying I am infatuated with Sandusky and raping of little boys all I was saying is that the original topic of assuming guiltwith him and everything that's availible for the public to pre judge him is an interesting debate. We all know your on his side

Oh and if you ever came to my state and were arrested for underage sex violations don't worry I won't represent you :)

Tokens
Sorry I am not on here every second of every day to reply to you. I thought she since she deals with mentally ill people for a living she would be interested in the excuses you were coming up with as why it is acceptable for a 19 year old to have sex with a 13 year old. The sex of the 13 year old does not matter male or female the 19 year old is the rapist.

I find it humorous to try and degrade me by saying she wears the pants since obviously you have not clue what I do and are just jealous I have a wife who brings in more in a year than you do in probably 10.

As for putting words in my mouth and saying I am infatuated with Sandusky and raping of little boys all I was saying is that the original topic of assuming guiltwith him and everything that's availible for the public to pre judge him is an interesting debate. We all know your on his side

Oh and if you ever came to my state and were arrested for underage sex violations don't worry I won't represent you :)

I am sure your wife is a real handful around others psycho analyzing everybody and preaching that everybody has issues. You two must be quite the tag team though you defend the murderers and your wife finds them clinically insane. Nice racket you must have there.

Speaking of income. I earn a very good living and my profession is very relaxing. I don't need to chase ambulances or sneak around the looney bins looking for clients to pay back student loans from 10 years ago.

The reason why the Sandusky's get away with raping your preadolescence sons for decades is because you are too occupied trying to fight the inevitable keeping your teenage daughters hymens in tact. When in reality your teenage daughters have already been fingered by every teenage boy within a 3 mile radius and have already moved on to sneaking out at night to go fuck college kids cause they can last longer than 3 pumps. But don't worry she still creeps back home by dawn with broken pieces of condoms in her twat and her teeth surprisingly white. But as long as your daughters keep lying about being a virgin you will continue to give them an allowance so they can buy those slutty clothes and make up to attract the guys that they can't get enough of.

BTW isn't it in your state of Tennessee where a successful date is one that involves a fifth of Jack Daniels, a raggedy primer colored truck and a sister or first cousin. Your states motto is "If she ain't good enough for family, then she ain't good enough for anybody else."

Tokens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_%281996_film%29

Older dudes and underage girls was just about as standard as one can get up until the year 2000.

Just because in today's society the weak minded have been conditioned to cover their eyes at the sight of a pretty teenager doesn't mean we should go back in time and condemn and judge those that lived their lives to what was acceptable in their times. Maybe we should go back and judge our parents who in the 50's smoked and drank in the office. How inconsiderate of them for passing second hand smoke onto their coworkers or telling their secretaries to put out or find another job when under the influence. How dare our parents for feeding us sugars and carbs and deep frying our foods when we were growing up. They should have known that in the future that kind of diet would be frowned upon and considered unhealthy.

Maybe we should go back and retroactively charge all of those people before 1980 who used to drink and drive and may or may not have injured somebody due to their driving intoxicated. The law wasn't really enforced prior to 1980 until the MADD organization was formed. But who cares it was against the law then albeit not enforced as stiff as it is today.

We should also go back and charge all of those people who treated all of the black people in this country like shit and denied them access to equal rights because in today's society if you do that you are considered racist and if you do something publicly it is considered a hate crime. After all technically it was against the law back then to spit or beat on someone regardless of the color of their skin or trespass and vandalize a persons house by burning a cross on their lawn or chucking a brick through their windows even though it is an act of hatred and violence.

Tokens
I have no doubt that all three of these pedophiles (X-files, kiddiesnatcher and zeeman) would jump at the chance today to troll the junior high circuit, and bang a 13 year old, just as kiddiesnatcher did when he was 19.

Where did you get that from, the tooth fairy? The same source that informed you earlier in this thread that the Rubber Room [RR] is the least popular forum on the Rx? I'm thinking if you can offer your guess work on the sports forums, there's a lot of guys looking for good fades.

A few years ago the RR was voted by Rx members as the favorite forum here. This poll took place in the Offshore forum, not in the RR. In the last few days everytime i've checked the RR was in the top 4-6 for the number of views out of 37 forums. And that during the seasons of NFL, CFB, AND CBB.

"the rubber room, which has probably the lowest audience of any forum on this site."
Sure, just like the Indianapolis Colts are probably going to win the next Super Bowl.

If the tooth fairy talks to you again be sure to ask her her thoughts on how many pedos and rapists are on this list:

whats the big deal, i guarantee theres some 17 yr olds youd fuck.
why does this bother you so much?
what exactly happened to you as a young girl?
ahem..she was pretty much 16 and I just turned 21. Also..what are you from the farm?
I say let him fuck 12 year olds....I mean he has to be a great guy, hes a Colts fan!
He can screw barnyard animals for all I care.
Easy question, it is absolutely acceptable unless it's my daughter that's 16 then hell no.
I was 19 and briefly dated a girl that was 15 and 9 months. She moved to Cali and actually does movies now.....ohhhh, hummmm
hehehe... when i was 16 i dated a 19yo and a 20yo at the same time... nothing wrong with it - i wonder where my MOJO went?
in my book a hs freshman can date a senior, anyone over 16 can date anyone under the drinking age.
I have a sister 10 years younger than me, and when she was 17, she dated a guy who graduated with me. He was a close friend and I had no problem with them dating. I knew he would treat her alot better than the 17 year old boys at her school. Its more a matter of how mature and trustworthy the guy is than how old he is...
as long as its not where i live, well then i see no problem
A kid who is a senior in HS could have a early birthday and turn 19 before he graduates....and be dating a junior who has a late birthday and still be 16. A senior dating a freshman in HS could have the same situation: 18 & 14 or so...... I don't see anything wrong with it.
---
In reply to the above quote by CoachCB, WC said:
Like I posted earlier, depends on the kids and their maturity.
On the flipside, you could have a 16 year old sophomore dating a 19 year old 2 years graduated from HS. I was 17 when I graduated from HS.
It all depends.

........go for it
You only live once.
Do whatever you want that is legal and let others do the same.

A response to Enfuego:
I have to disagree with you on this one Chris. He gets worked up in several threads, not just this one. Then when the majority in the thread disagree with him he just spouts his opinion and takes it for fact and calls his opponent the angry one.

@):mad:

As far as sumday being a felon, rapist and pedophile, the legal age of consent in Canada is 14 when he had sex with the girl. So having sex with a 15 year old makes him neither a rapist nor a felon.

Hell, for most of the world's history 21 year old guys and older have been having sex with 15 year olds. It's only been recently that it's been frowned upon and mostly only in the US. The Latin countries certainly don't frown upon and most of Europe and Asia don't either. Certainly the lawmakers in the whole country of Canada didn't think it was bad either. Otherwise they wouldn't have made the age of consent 14.

As far as him being a pedophile, in order to be a pedophile one has to be sexually interested in prepubescent children. A 15 year-old doesn't hardly fit that description.

0-3 for our friend Enfuego. Or perhaps 0-4 if you include all the people who disagreed with you that rich people get favors from law enforcement when you said they don't.

"An adult or late teenager who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children."
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pedophile

I have no doubt that all three of these pedophiles (X-files, kiddiesnatcher and zeeman)

Such utter rubbish.

Where is there one iota of evidence to indicate that any of the three aforementioned posters have a sexual interest "in prepubescent children".

Now all of the 4 guys on your team have lost credibility. You're a joke.

Tokens

zeeman, thanks for another excellent and thought provoking post. You are giving those of us with open minds food for reflection. That may include a number of silent readers, though of course we aren't expecting anything but the usual mindless mantra from the lynch mob.

Tokens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_(1996_film)

Older dudes and underage girls was just about as standard as one can get up until the year 2000.

Just because in today's society the weak minded have been conditioned to cover their eyes at the sight of a pretty teenager doesn't mean we should go back in time and condemn and judge those that lived their lives to what was acceptable in their times. Maybe we should go back and judge our parents who in the 50's smoked and drank in the office. How inconsiderate of them for passing second hand smoke onto their coworkers or telling their secretaries to put out or find another job when under the influence. How dare our parents for feeding us sugars and carbs and deep frying our foods when we were growing up. They should have known that in the future that kind of diet would be frowned upon and considered unhealthy.

Maybe we should go back and retroactively charge all of those people before 1980 who used to drink and drive and may or may not have injured somebody due to their driving intoxicated. The law wasn't really enforced prior to 1980 until the MADD organization was formed. But who cares it was against the law then albeit not enforced as stiff as it is today.

We should also go back and charge all of those people who treated all of the black people in this country like shit and denied them access to equal rights because in today's society if you do that you are considered racist and if you do something publicly it is considered a hate crime. After all technically it was against the law back then to spit or beat on someone regardless of the color of their skin or trespass and vandalize a persons house by burning a cross on their lawn or chucking a brick through their windows even though it is an act of hatred and violence.

You just keep getting dumber by the post.

1) Cover our eyes at pretty teenagers? Who in their right mind looks at a 13-year-old 8th grader and can even imagine she's pretty? I know who does, a pedophile named Hosmolestor.

2) Smoking and drinking in an office is not the same as trolling the junior high parking lot for a 13-year-old. Again, not even close to being the same thing but in your world, they are the same.

3) Eating sugar and carbohydrates equals having sex with a 13-year-old girl? Again, carry on.

4) Drinking and driving is the same thing as hanging out in the junior high parking lot looking for an 8th grader? Again, whatever you say.

5) Racism=child molestation of a 13-year-old? Ok, you got me.

How does it feel to look in the mirror this Thanksgiving and know you're a child molestor? To know you had sex with a child in junior high. I bet that feels nice. Enjoy your turkey Chester.

Tokens
zeeman, thanks for another excellent and thought provoking post. You are giving those of us with open minds food for reflection. That may include a number of silent readers, though of course we aren't expecting anything but the usual mindless mantra from the lynch mob.

Silent voters weren't silent when they voted 26-1 that Hosrapist is in fact a child predator.

Tokens
Boonton 19-year-old man accused of having sex with missing 13-year-old girl

BOONTON — A 19-year-old Boonton man was arrested today on charges he had sexual relations with a 13-year-old girl who had been reported missing, according to the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office.

Abdallah Sahili was charged with two counts of sexual assault, statutory; and two counts of child endangerment, according to Capt. Jeffrey Paul, a spokesman for Prosecutor Robert Bianchi.

Superior Court Judge Stuart Minkowitz, sitting in Morristown, set Sahili's bail at $75,000, with no 10 percent option. Sahili is being held at the Morris County jail, Paul said.

The girl told Boonton police that she missed school on Tuesday and took a taxi to Sahili’s home at his request, according to an affidavit signed by Boonton police Detective Sgt. Christian Trowbridge. The girl said she had consensual sex with Sahili and later said she had also engaged in sexual intercourse with him a month-and-half ago, Trowbridge said.

The girl’s disappearance was reported to Morris County Prosecutor’s Office Missing Person Unit at 12:55 a.m. today, and the girl was later found at Sahili’s home, according to the affidavit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guitarshot
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com