• Yes There Is A God-I have no doubt

Votes: 101 52.1%
  • I believe there Is A God, but I have my doubts

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • No God- I don't believe in God becuase of no scientific evidence

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • No God- I don't believe in God for other reason

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I don't care if there is a God or not.

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Not Sure What To Think

Votes: 16 8.2%

• Total voters

EV Whore
Tokens
SmokeyWins said:
WOW.. I AM SHOCKED HOW MANY ARE NOT SURE OR DO NOT BELIEVE......

YES.......... I KNOW FOR SURE THERE IS A GOD AND HIS SON IS (NOT WAS) JESUS........

1000 UNIT LOCK OF THE CENTURY......... BET THAT..... :pope:

How are you so sure Smokey? Just curious.

EV Whore
Tokens
Stocks said:
organized religion is the biggest scam of all time, my opinion on it is that organized religion was only created for money and power and thats it.

Sir, I could not agree more. :103631605

Without a doubt the most successful scam perpetrated upon the masses in the history of mankind.

EV Whore
Tokens
SmokeyWins said:
YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN YOU STATED.. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND".....

SEEK.... FIND....

GOOD LUCK.. WILL PRAY FOR YOU...

Help me understand. Plant a seed.
Something rational please. TIA.

Tokens
Stocks said:
organized religion is the biggest scam of all time, my opinion on it is that organized religion was only created for money and power and thats it.

I have been saying this for years!! :103631605

Biggest SCAM on Planet Earth!!!

So hot right now
Tokens
God is a cock-sucking ****** piece of garbage. May he strike me down before I click the Post Quick Reply button.

Breaking Bad Snob
Tokens
In my opinion, the human brain is genetically predisposed to believe in a supreme being and the supernatural. 2500 years ago, people believed just as strongly in the gods they worshipped then as the people who are Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc do today. And they all had the exact same amount of proof that their god was the true god(s):

ZERO.

2500 years from now, if the current wave of god-believers don't kill us all, there'll be a whole new set of gods to worship, but hopefully it'll be a smaller minority of marginilized believers.

That's why I despise Christians who say that they "know" there is a god. They "know" in the exact same fashion that the ancient Greeks "knew" that Zeus was real or how the ancient Egyptians "knew" that Osiris was real. They use the Bible to justify their belief as if it's the only "holy" manuscript that's ever accompanied a religion.

Kooks.

RX Senior
Tokens
DEAC has absolutley owned all does God exist threads and all creation vs. evolution threads.

He has really brought his points to the table. I truly am impressed.

Tokens
<TABLE class=tborder id=post3042658 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">
post_old.gif
07-24-2006, 02:43 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #61 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>HarryCaray<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3042658", true); </SCRIPT>
Cubs Fan...Bud Man

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3042658><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SmokeyWins

YES.......... I KNOW FOR SURE THERE IS A GOD AND HIS SON IS (NOT WAS) JESUS........

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HE HEALED ME. I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO START LAUGHING AND ME. HOW CAN A SPORTS TOUT BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS SON JESUS. AND .... WHY???? WOULD GOD GIVE 2 CRAPS ABOUT ME... THAT WAS MY QUESTION ALSO...

WELL... I DID NOT WANT TO GO INTO THIS HERE BUT WHAT THE HELL.....

IN THE LATE 1980'S MY BROTHER IN LAW (WHICH WAS AS WILD AS ANYONE EVER) WAS HIT HEAD ON WHILE DRIVING WASTED. HIS NAME IS RICHARD MADISON, YOU CAN GOOGLE HIM AND READ HIS STORY, ANYWAY I GOT A CALL AFTER HE HAD BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR AROUND 28 DAYS. HE WAS IN A COMA THIS LONG. THE PHONE CALL WAS TO TELL ME THAT HIS BODY HAD SHUT DOWN AND HIS BODY WAS COLD AND HARD. HE WOULD BE DIED TODAY! I WENT TO SEE HIM AND HIS HEAD WAS THE SIZE OF A BASKETBALL, HE STUNK, HE WAS TURNING GREEN. HE LOOKED DIED. I WILL MAKE YOU READ HIS STORY AT WWW.RICHARDMADISON.ORG I THINK. BUT HE WAS RISEN FROM THE DIED AND IS PREACHING TODAY...

BACK TO ME NOW....
I HAD PLEURASY (SPELLING) IN OCTOBER OF 2001 AND HAD COUGHED SO HARD THAT I HAD BROKEN 5 RIBS SO I WAS IN BAD PAIN. AFTER TWO MONTHS OF GOING TO THE DOC THE DOC TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE FEELING BETTER BY NOW AND I'M GOING TO SEND YOU DOWNSTAIRS FOR A CATSCAN. THIS WAS ON A WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AROUND 3PM. I WAS AT DINNER WITH MY GRANDMOTHER AND UNCLE GOING TO CHURCH WITH MY GRANDMOTHER. ALWAYS A SMART THING TO DO. I GET A CALL FROM SOMEONE AT BAPTIST HOSPITAL IN NASHVILLE SAYING HE WAS THE CHIEF OF SOMETHING.... ALL I KNOW HIS HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD A BLOOD CLOT IN MY RIGHT LONGUE AND I NEEDED TO GET DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL NOW....

WE PRAYED AND WENT. A DOC COMES INTO MY ROOM AND TELLS ME AND MY GRANDMOTHER THAT IF THE CLOT HAD PASSED THRU MY HEART THAT I WAS ONE LUCKY MAN.. OF COURSE I CHUCKLED AND SAID WELL DOC THEY DO CALL ME 'CHUCK LUCK'... IF THE CLOT HAD NOT PASSED THRU MY HEART THAT I HAD MAYBE A 5% CHANCE....

TO LIVE.......

THE NEXT MORNING THIS VERY NICE OLDER BLACK LADY NURSE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND SAID I SEE THAT YOU ARE WATCHING TBN ON TV AND READING YOUR BIBLE. I SAID WHY YES. WHY WOULD YOU NOT BE IF YOU HAD BEEN TOLD THAT I MAY DIE ANYTIME. I THEN TOLD HER AND I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT "GOD IS GOING TO REMOVE THE CLOT FROM ME TODAY". SHE LAUGHED AND SAID THAT JESUS USED TO HEAL BUT THAT JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE. THEN SHE ASKED WHAT KIND OF CHURCH I GO TO. I TOLD HER I WENT TO THE MT. JULIET CHURCH OF GOD. SHE SAYS, "OH YOU GO TO ONE OF THOSE CRAZY SNAKE CHURCHES". I RESPOND NO MAM I GO TO A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES 'ALL' OF THE BIBLE NOT JUST THE PARTS THAT DRAW CROWDS AND THAT I KNOW JESUS HEALS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN MANY TIMES AND AGAIN I SAID ..... YOU WILL SEE A HEALING TODAY... NOT THAT I REALLY BELIEVED IT BUT I SAID IT ANYWAY........

I KNEW HE HEALED BUT THOUGHT THERE WAS NO WAY HE WOULD HEAL ME... A TRUE BAD GUY... AS WE ALL THINK WE ARE...

THAT AFTERNOON THEY TOOK ME DOWNSTAIRS FOR A NUCLEAR VQ SCAN (I THINK) AND THEY SEE THAT THE CLOT *** HAD NOT *** PASSED THRU MY HEART WHICH GIVES ME A 5% CHANCE TO LIVE. THE NURSE SAID THAT I NEEDED A REGULAR STAND UP X-RAY SINCE I HAD NOT HAD ONE IN THE LAST 24 HRS. WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THAT I GRAPPED MY BIBLE AND IT OPENED UP TO MATTHEW 21 VERSE 22... "WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER BELIEVING YOU SHALL RECEIVE".......

IT HIT ME THAT I WAS ASKING FOR A HEALING BUT I DID NOT BELIEVE.... THE SECOND I BELIEVED IT WAS LIKE THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET OPENED UP AND MY OIL WAS CHANGED... I HAD THIS STRANGE WARM FEELING AND I KNEW IT WAS GONE.... AFTER ANOTHER 8 HOURS OF THEM TESTING ME TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE THE CLOT WAS THEY RELEASED ME AND THE CHIEF DOC SAID THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE CLOT WENT BUT IT WAS GONE...

I WENT AND COACHED THE MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL TEAM THAT I HAD COACHED FOR YEARS THAT NIGHT....

OH... THAT LITTLE OLD BLACK LADY NURSE IS SHOUTING AT MY CHURCH NOW.....

I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW.....

YES.... HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMMOROW...

:pope:

Tokens
<TABLE class=tborder id=post3047907 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">07-26-2006, 08:18 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #67 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Death Eats a Cracker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3047907", true); </SCRIPT>
Behold, His Noodly Appendage!!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3047907><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->In my opinion, the human brain is genetically predisposed to believe in a supreme being and the supernatural. 2500 years ago, people believed just as strongly in the gods they worshipped then as the people who are Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc do today. And they all had the exact same amount of proof that their god was the true god(s):

ZERO.

2500 years from now, if the current wave of god-believers don't kill us all, there'll be a whole new set of gods to worship, but hopefully it'll be a smaller minority of marginilized believers.

That's why I despise Christians who say that they "know" there is a god. They "know" in the exact same fashion that the ancient Greeks "knew" that Zeus was real or how the ancient Egyptians "knew" that Osiris was real. They use the Bible to justify their belief as if it's the only "holy" manuscript that's ever accompanied a religion.

Kooks.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>
user_online.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BROTHER.... YOU MADE ME CRY READING THAT... WILL PRAY... GOOD LUCK...

I GUESS I AM A KOOK:icon_conf

Breaking Bad Snob
Tokens
SmokeyWins said:
HE HEALED ME. I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO START LAUGHING AND ME. HOW CAN A SPORTS TOUT BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS SON JESUS. AND .... WHY???? WOULD GOD GIVE 2 CRAPS ABOUT ME... THAT WAS MY QUESTION ALSO...

IN THE LATE 1980'S MY BROTHER IN LAW (WHICH WAS AS WILD AS ANYONE EVER) WAS HIT HEAD ON WHILE DRIVING WASTED. HIS NAME IS RICHARD MADISON, YOU CAN GOOGLE HIM AND READ HIS STORY, ANYWAY I GOT A CALL AFTER HE HAD BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR AROUND 28 DAYS. HE WAS IN A COMA THIS LONG. THE PHONE CALL WAS TO TELL ME THAT HIS BODY HAD SHUT DOWN AND HIS BODY WAS COLD AND HARD. HE WOULD BE DIED TODAY! I WENT TO SEE HIM AND HIS HEAD WAS THE SIZE OF A BASKETBALL, HE STUNK, HE WAS TURNING GREEN. HE LOOKED DIED. I WILL MAKE YOU READ HIS STORY AT WWW.RICHARDMADISON.ORG I THINK. BUT HE WAS RISEN FROM THE DIED AND IS PREACHING TODAY...

BACK TO ME NOW....
I HAD PLEURASY (SPELLING) IN OCTOBER OF 2001 AND HAD COUGHED SO HARD THAT I HAD BROKEN 5 RIBS SO I WAS IN BAD PAIN. AFTERTWO MONTHS OF GOING TO THE DOC THE DOC TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE FEELING BETTER BY NOW AND I'M GOING TO SEND YOU DOWNSTAIRS FOR A CATSCAN. THIS WAS ON A WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AROUND 3PM. I WAS AT DINNER WITH MY GRANDMOTHER AND UNCLE GOING TO CHURCH WITH MY GRANDMOTHER. ALWAYS A SMART THING TO DO. I GET A CALL FROM SOMEONE AT BAPTIST HOSPITAL IN NASHVILLE SAYING HE WAS THE CHIEF OF SOMETHING.... ALL I KNOW HIS HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD A BLOOD CLOT IN MY RIGHT LONGUE AND I NEEDED TO GET DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL NOW....

WE PRAYED AND WENT. A DOC COMES INTO MY ROOM AND TELLS ME AND MY GRANDMOTHER THAT IF THE CLOT HAD PASSED THRU MY HEART THAT I WAS ONE LUCKY MAN.. OF COURSE I CHUCKLED AND SAID WELL DOC THEY DO CALL ME 'CHUCK LUCK'... IF THE CLOT HAD NOT PASSED THRU MY HEART THAT I HAD MAYBE A 5% CHANCE....

TO LIVE.......

THE NEXT MORNING THIS VERY NICE OLDER BLACK LADY NURSE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND SAID I SEE THAT YOU ARE WATCHING TBN ON TV AND READING YOUR BIBLE. I SAID WHY YES. WHY WOULD YOU NOT BE IF YOU HAD BEEN TOLD THAT I MAY DIE ANYTIME. I THEN TOLD HER AND I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT "GOD IS GOING TO REMOVE THE CLOT FROM ME TODAY". SHE LAUGHED AND SAID THAT JESUS USED TO HEAL BUT THAT JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE. THEN SHE ASKED WHAT KIND OF CHURCH I GO TO. I TOLD HER I WENT TO THE MT. JULIET CHURCH OF GOD. SHE SAYS, "OH YOU GO TO ONE OF THOSE CRAZY SNAKE CHURCHES". I RESPOND NO MAM I GO TO A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES 'ALL' OF THE BIBLE NOT JUST THE PARTS THAT DRAW CROWDS AND THAT I KNOW JESUS HEALS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN MANY TIMES AND AGAIN I SAID ..... YOU WILL SEE A HEALING TODAY... NOT THAT I REALLY BELIEVED IT BUT I SAID IT ANYWAY........

I KNEW HE HEALED BUT THOUGHT THERE WAS NO WAY HE WOULD HEAL ME... A TRUE BAD GUY... AS WE ALL THINK WE ARE...

THAT AFTERNOON THEY TOOK ME DOWNSTAIRS FOR A NUCLEAR VQ SCAN (I THINK) AND THEY SEE THAT THE CLOT *** HAD NOT *** PASSED THRU MY HEART WHICH GIVES ME A 5% CHANCE TO LIVE. THE NURSE SAID THAT I NEEDED A REGULAR STAND UP X-RAY SINCE I HAD NOT HAD ONE IN THE LAST 24 HRS. WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THAT I GRAPPED MY BIBLE AND IT OPENED UP TO MATTHEW 21 VERSE 22... "WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER BELIEVING YOU SHALL RECEIVE".......

IT HIT ME THAT I WAS ASKING FOR A HEALING BUT I DID NOT BELIEVE.... THE SECOND I BELIEVED IT WAS LIKE THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET OPENED UP AND MY OIL WAS CHANGED... I HAD THIS STRANGE WARM FEELING AND I KNEW IT WAS GONE.... AFTER ANOTHER 8 HOURS OF THEM TESTING ME TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE THE CLOT WAS THEY RELEASED ME AND THE CHIEF DOC SAID THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE CLOT WENT BUT IT WAS GONE...

I WENT AND COACHED THE MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL TEAM THAT I HAD COACHED FOR YEARS THAT NIGHT....

So what if all this had happened, except that it took place in Iran?

Would you be praising Allah?

What would you be if you were born in India? The African Bush? Borneo?

Humans have always attributed things they don't understand to the supernatural. Maybe you should give the credit to your will to live.

Oh, and if you believe "everything" in the Bible, not only are you a kook, but a confused one at that.

For G-Baby
Tokens
Death Eats a Cracker said:
In my opinion, the human brain is genetically predisposed to believe in a supreme being and the supernatural. 2500 years ago, people believed just as strongly in the gods they worshipped then as the people who are Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc do today. And they all had the exact same amount of proof that their god was the true god(s):

ZERO.

Kooks.

Word.

Tokens
death...........

no.... i was reading the bible.. soooooooooooooooo

i thank God and his son Jesus......

sorry that you do not understand and that you don't believe......

Tokens
Amen Don't you think it's better to believe and find out there is no god? Then don't believe and there is. I will be in the clouds shooting some dice with some hot babes on my arm laughing at all the non believers in the Firey pit.

For G-Baby
Tokens
You think that if there's a god, he's not gonna be able to see through that BS? "Yeah, I believe...better than not believing and dealing with that whole eternal damnation thing...better cover my ass, just in case."

That's not ACTUALLY BELIEVING. If there's a god, I'm gonna assume he's all-knowing and whatnot...and therefore will cut through that BS real quick.

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
SmokeyWins said:
<TABLE class=tborder id=post3042658 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">
post_old.gif
07-24-2006, 02:43 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#61 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>HarryCaray<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3042658", true); </SCRIPT>
Cubs Fan...Bud Man

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3042658><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SmokeyWins

BACK TO ME NOW....
I HAD PLEURASY (SPELLING) IN OCTOBER OF 2001 AND HAD COUGHED SO HARD THAT I HAD BROKEN 5 RIBS SO I WAS IN BAD PAIN. AFTERTWO MONTHS OF GOING TO THE DOC THE DOC TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE FEELING BETTER BY NOW AND I'M GOING TO SEND YOU DOWNSTAIRS FOR A CATSCAN. THIS WAS ON A WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AROUND 3PM. I WAS AT DINNER WITH MY GRANDMOTHER AND UNCLE GOING TO CHURCH WITH MY GRANDMOTHER. ALWAYS A SMART THING TO DO. I GET A CALL FROM SOMEONE AT BAPTIST HOSPITAL IN NASHVILLE SAYING HE WAS THE CHIEF OF SOMETHING.... ALL I KNOW HIS HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD A BLOOD CLOT IN MY RIGHT LONGUE AND I NEEDED TO GET DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL NOW....

TO LIVE.......

Nice post Chuck Luck. It was a good read.

However, "5%" chance to live. Thats probably a statistic from people that have lived and died. It was in the percentages to happen. The other 95% must have not believed in God, obviously. God just wants to help you. He's moving arteries centimeters in Chuck Lucks body while Bobbitt is getting his cock chopped off. Children are starving in Africa. Another guy just committed suicide. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome just happened. Some lady is getting raped. So much messed up stuff in the world. I guess God picks and chooses his battles. "He works in mysterious ways."

You had a 5% chance to live. It was in the %ages. 5 out of 100 live. I guess all 5 must believe in God and the other 95 didnt.

How many times do doctors tell somebody "Youll never walk again." "You have maybe 1 month to live." Etc. You always hear stories like that, and full recoveries. Of all races, shapes and colors. I guess God helped those in other countries, even though they didnt believe in Him, they believed in Allah, Buddha and Zeus.

Middle Eastern countries, etc all worship Allah.
They are the largest worshipping group of any other I believe. Regardless if they are or not though, are you trying to say 4 billion people+ are worshipping the wrong person? That you are correct and those 4 billion people are wrong?

You got with the Right God?

Are you telling me God moved Chuck Lucks artery 3 millimeters while millions of kids are starving all over the world?

I just dont understand this. Why does God help you and not them? Why does God help you, but somebody who probably goes to church every Sunday and really believes with their heart and they die at 50 from cancer? Let me guess...mysterious ways?

The irony of some that practice religion is that it's about sharing, helping others, giving...................................................................................................for your own good. So that YOU go to heaven. "I'm gonna help this old lady walk across the street so I can go to heaven. Once I'm there, I'm gonna watch everyone else burn in hell." Like the guy says above.

I'm aware not all people are like that.

But, there are billions of people all over the globe laughing at Chuck Luck, because you're going to hell or you're not going to their heaven. How do you know they are not right and you are wrong? How do you know that everyone isnt wrong?

Not really trying to criticize here, or bring you to the "dark side" just trying to learn and see. And honestly, I've heard far too much "I just know." and "God works in mysterious ways." crap, that doesnt justify anything. "i was sick and percentages werent in my favor and I lived." Well, it was in the percentages man. It happens. Some people live, some people die. Some people survive gunshot wounds, some people dont. Some people recover from cancer, some people dont. God's just picking who he wants to help? Is that the kind of "guy" that God is?

Some guy hit a 10 team parlay to win a blackjack hand in Vegas. It happens. Percentages werent in his favor. But sometimes people hit, sometimes people miss. Some people live, some people die.

EV Whore
Tokens
Boxslayer32 said:
Nice post Chuck Luck. It was a good read.

However, "5%" chance to live. Thats probably a statistic from people that have lived and died. It was in the percentages to happen. The other 95% must have not believed in God, obviously. God just wants to help you. He's moving arteries centimeters in Chuck Lucks body while Bobbitt is getting his cock chopped off. Children are starving in Africa. Another guy just committed suicide. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome just happened. Some lady is getting raped. So much messed up stuff in the world. I guess God picks and chooses his battles. "He works in mysterious ways."

You had a 5% chance to live. It was in the %ages. 5 out of 100 live. I guess all 5 must believe in God and the other 95 didnt.

How many times do doctors tell somebody "Youll never walk again." "You have maybe 1 month to live." Etc. You always hear stories like that, and full recoveries. Of all races, shapes and colors. I guess God helped those in other countries, even though they didnt believe in Him, they believed in Allah, Buddha and Zeus.

Middle Eastern countries, etc all worship Allah.
They are the largest worshipping group of any other I believe. Regardless if they are or not though, are you trying to say 4 billion people+ are worshipping the wrong person? That you are correct and those 4 billion people are wrong?

You got with the Right God?

Are you telling me God moved Chuck Lucks artery 3 millimeters while millions of kids are starving all over the world?

I just dont understand this. Why does God help you and not them? Why does God help you, but somebody who probably goes to church every Sunday and really believes with their heart and they die at 50 from cancer? Let me guess...mysterious ways?

The irony of some that practice religion is that it's about sharing, helping others, giving...................................................................................................for your own good. So that YOU go to heaven. "I'm gonna help this old lady walk across the street so I can go to heaven. Once I'm there, I'm gonna watch everyone else burn in hell." Like the guy says above.

I'm aware not all people are like that.

But, there are billions of people all over the globe laughing at Chuck Luck, because you're going to hell or you're not going to their heaven. How do you know they are not right and you are wrong? How do you know that everyone isnt wrong?

Not really trying to criticize here, or bring you to the "dark side" just trying to learn and see. And honestly, I've heard far too much "I just know." and "God works in mysterious ways." crap, that doesnt justify anything. "i was sick and percentages werent in my favor and I lived." Well, it was in the percentages man. It happens. Some people live, some people die. Some people survive gunshot wounds, some people dont. Some people recover from cancer, some people dont. God's just picking who he wants to help? Is that the kind of "guy" that God is?

Some guy hit a 10 team parlay to win a blackjack hand in Vegas. It happens. Percentages werent in his favor. But sometimes people hit, sometimes people miss. Some people live, some people die.

Another rock solid post from Boxslayer. :103631605

So hot right now
Tokens
Boxslayer, you are an idiot. You think there are 4 billion Muslims? You do. Because you are an idiot.

So hot right now
Tokens
Hey, SmokeyWins, will you pray for my cock and balls? I want to have a giant boner that rejoices in the light of the Lord.

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
Jacobim Mugatu said:
Boxslayer, you are an idiot. You think there are 4 billion Muslims? You do. Because you are an idiot.

Are you shitting me? I threw a fuckin number out there. If you think I'm doing a research paper for a rubber room post, you can lick my taint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roccohull1989
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com