CatsoverUnders tearing it up as a tout!!! Did you see his record??

Search

Banned
Tokens
Uh, retard, you do realize I was UP again this week in NFL, right?

:missingte

I bet your mom was so happy when you rushed up from the basement telling her you made $11 and you could take her to Denny's to split a grand slam with your "winnings"

$11 lmaoooo. That breaks down to .00000001 cents per diarrhea word.

Tokens
Well, I was bored this morning so I decided to do some math.

The picks he sells cost $30 for a day, $300 for a month, or $500 for half a season. So lets tackle some math.

From April to July 1st, he was:
Period: 04/01/2013 to 06/30/2013
Pick Type: All Picks
Record: 104-123-14 ( 45.8% , -3095)

Which means if his clients spent $30 per day on his package, here are the betting breakdowns: (assuming player wagers 1% of a bankroll, $100 = 1% of $10,000 bankroll)

$100 player is down $5795 ($3095 betting the plays, and another $2700 from paying for the picks) = a loss of $58% of bankroll
Then the values of losses are added by adding in $3095 in losses for each $10,000 of bankroll - ie: $200 player is down $6190

$300 a month subscription player was down ($100 players, 1% of bankroll, factoring in $3095 in losses per $10,000 of bankroll)
Loss of $3995 during the period for only a $100 bettor (more if they are a higher bettor)

Now lets look at if a player would strictly bet only 1% of bankroll which fluctuated with the current bankroll (ie: a player has only $8000 left in their bankroll, so their wager would be $80)
$100 daily subscriber is down only -$4640

$100 monthly subscriber is down only -$2840

Now for the whole season if you flat bet $100 ($10,000 bankroll, betting 1% per game as a daily subscriber:

Matt Zylbert's MLB Picks
Period: 04/01/2013 to 12/30/2013
Record: 287-249-30 ( 53.5% , +1498)

Daily subscriber would be down -$4702 (-47% of bankroll)
Monthly Subscriber would be down -$502 (-5% of bankroll)
Season Subscription better would be up +$598 (+6% of bankroll)

If you multiplied the wagers per $10,000 per bankroll, they would still lose/gain the same percentage of bankrolls.

Thus, the only people that would have profited for the whole season (with a slight 6% added to the bankroll at the end of the season) would have been those that purchased the $500 half season package ($500x2 = $1000 in purchases)

The other bettors following would have lost either 47% of their bankroll, or -5% of their bankroll.

*this is assuming they played and followed every play

So depending on what you paid for, you either lost, came out very slightly behind, or barely profited

Tokens
Well, I was bored this morning so I decided to do some math.

The picks he sells cost $30 for a day, $300 for a month, or $500 for half a season. So lets tackle some math.

From April to July 1st, he was:
Period: 04/01/2013 to 06/30/2013
Record: 104-123-14 ( 45.8% , -3095)

Which means if his clients spent $30 per day on his package, here are the betting breakdowns: (assuming player wagers 1% of a bankroll, $100 = 1% of $10,000 bankroll)

$100 player is down $5795 ($3095 betting the plays, and another $2700 from paying for the picks) = a loss of $58% of bankroll
Then the values of losses are added by adding in $3095 in losses for each $10,000 of bankroll - ie: $200 player is down $6190

$300 a month subscription player was down ($100 players, 1% of bankroll, factoring in $3095 in losses per $10,000 of bankroll)
Loss of $3995 during the period for only a $100 bettor (more if they are a higher bettor)

Now lets look at if a player would strictly bet only 1% of bankroll which fluctuated with the current bankroll (ie: a player has only $8000 left in their bankroll, so their wager would be $80)
$100 daily subscriber is down only -$4640

$100 monthly subscriber is down only -$2840

Now for the whole season if you flat bet $100 ($10,000 bankroll, betting 1% per game as a daily subscriber:

Matt Zylbert's MLB Picks
Period: 04/01/2013 to 12/30/2013
Record: 287-249-30 ( 53.5% , +1498)

Daily subscriber would be down -$4702 (-47% of bankroll)
Monthly Subscriber would be down -$502 (-5% of bankroll)
Season Subscription better would be up +$598 (+6% of bankroll)

If you multiplied the wagers per $10,000 per bankroll, they would still lose/gain the same percentage of bankrolls.

Thus, the only people that would have profited for the whole season (with a slight 6% added to the bankroll at the end of the season) would have been those that purchased the $500 half season package ($500x2 = $1000 in purchases)

The other bettors following would have lost either 47% of their bankroll, or -5% of their bankroll.

*this is assuming they played and followed every play

So depending on what you paid for, you either lost, came out very slightly behind, or barely profited

That's the definition of tout math, buddy. You're using meaningless statistics, you know why? NO ONE buys daily picks every single day for a full season. That's just dumb when you can have everything collectively for a significantly lower price (The $499 half-season packages, which I sold a bunch of. Haha jealous?). If someone is to truly invest in a handicapper throughout the full season every single day for six or seven months, they buy the two half-season packages for $499 (What a bargain), which would ensure they'd be up thousands (I was up over $3,000 during the regular season, as you can see).

In addition, I know for a fact that these people risk more than $100 a game, which is another wrong stat you use (Again, tout math by NFLTrends. What a shock)... why would people buy from me and spend those prices to risk a measly $100 a game? These clients of mine are rich and throw down hundreds alone, if not more, on my individual over/unders. And unsurprisingly, they profited big off my company-leading regular season, including my historic second half performance that I was over 63% in, something no one else in the entire country was able to accomplish. That good?

By the way, AGAIN, you're acting like a tout by leaving out key details. What about my March 31 performance? You do realize the season started on March31, right? That's quite a scumbag move to intentionally leave that out, which only further hurts the zero credibility you have on this subject.

You sure you're not a tout, NFLTrends?

And also, notice how no one is sticking up for the both of you. Why? Oh, hmm, because the facts cannot be ignored: I was 281-230-30 throughout the regular season, making over $3,000, meaning my customers made a lot off me throughout the season. Playoffs is completely different, which I even warn people about because you only have one game to choose from every day - and even then, even if you get the game 100-percent right, as this postseason showed a ton, you can still "lose," as was happening often throughout the 2013 postseason. Nobody puts the same money into fluke playoff games where there are significantly more variables compared to the easier, more mundane regular season games. That's common sense.

Again, it bares repeating:

Final Regular Season Record: 281-230-30 (55%), +$3,043 (First in the whole company)
Including Historic Country-Leading Second Half: 169-99-16 (63.1%)

God-like, isn't it? A young "kid" like me leading a nationally-renown company in only his first season, beating out the nation's most decorated and well-known handicappers? Eh, it was expected, to be honest.

Tokens
In addition, I know for a fact that these people risk more than $100 a game, which is another wrong stat you use (Again, tout math by NFLTrends. What a shock)...

:nohead:

He didn't use it as a "stat" you silly, lying little kid.

He used it as an example.

He even helpfully typed: "If you multiplied the wagers per $10,000 per bankroll, they would still lose/gain the same percentage of bankrolls."

:hikitty:

2-5-1

Banned
Tokens
LOLL CAT. What a weasely little **** you are. Look at that essay of tout **** bullshit you just wrote. Calling NFL trends a tout? LOL. He posts here weekly in his popular thread and sells no picks. You are the only twat tout selling picks between the two of you.

You're life is so fucking sad that you have to get so cunty trying to defend your scam tout tactics to a message board. Go chase some tail or something you fucking nerd.

Historic! God-like! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. It get's sadder by the post.

Tokens
That's the definition of tout math, buddy. You're using meaningless statistics, you know why? NO ONE buys daily picks every single day for a full season. That's just dumb when you can have everything collectively for a significantly lower price (The $499 half-season packages, which I sold a bunch of. Haha jealous?). If someone is to truly invest in a handicapper throughout the full season every single day for six or seven months, they buy the two half-season packages for $499 (What a bargain), which would ensure they'd be up thousands (I was up over $3,000 during the regular season, as you can see).

In addition, I know for a fact that these people risk more than $100 a game, which is another wrong stat you use (Again, tout math by NFLTrends. What a shock)... why would people buy from me and spend those prices to risk a measly $100 a game? These clients of mine are rich and throw down hundreds alone, if not more, on my individual over/unders. And unsurprisingly, they profited big off my company-leading regular season, including my historic second half performance that I was over 63% in, something no one else in the entire country was able to accomplish. That good?

By the way, AGAIN, you're acting like a tout by leaving out key details. What about my March 31 performance? You do realize the season started on March31, right? That's quite a scumbag move to intentionally leave that out, which only further hurts the zero credibility you have on this subject.

You sure you're not a tout, NFLTrends?

And also, notice how no one is sticking up for the both of you. Why? Oh, hmm, because the facts cannot be ignored: I was 281-230-30 throughout the regular season, making over $3,000, meaning my customers made a lot off me throughout the season. Playoffs is completely different, which I even warn people about because you only have one game to choose from every day - and even then, even if you get the game 100-percent right, as this postseason showed a ton, you can still "lose," as was happening often throughout the 2013 postseason. Nobody puts the same money into fluke playoff games where there are significantly more variables compared to the easier, more mundane regular season games. That's common sense.

Again, it bares repeating:

Final Regular Season Record: 281-230-30 (55%), +$3,043 (First in the whole company)
Including Historic Country-Leading Second Half: 169-99-16 (63.1%)

God-like, isn't it? A young "kid" like me leading a nationally-renown company in only his first season, beating out the nation's most decorated and well-known handicappers? Eh, it was expected, to be honest.

How did you get a record of 281-230-30 55%? and +3043?? I went back a whole year (From November of last year till todays date) on your picks and this is what it is. *NOTE: These are ALL YOUR PICKS, hence the ALL PICKS. Which anyone can look up from the tout site themselves quite easily to verify.

Matt Zylbert's MLB Picks
Period: 11/23/2012 to 11/23/2013
Record: 288-249-30 ( 53.6% , +1598)

Point is, I used $100 per bet as an example... It doesn't matter WHAT AMOUNT they bet. That's why I put the PERCENTAGES of gains and losses in there. They either lost their ass (losing 47% or 5% of bankroll)... or those who bought first AND second halves only gained a little less then 6% ROI.

But who would buy the second half when your record for the first half was:

Matt Zylbert's MLB Picks
Period: 04/01/2012 to 07/31/2013
Record: 165-160-16 ( 50.8% , -952)

Would they really gamble and spend yet another $500 when they are already down close to losing 15% of their bankroll and only hitting a smidge over 50%? (-9.5% +$500 for paying for the first half of plays) Those have to really be the stupidest gamblers on the planet.

Tokens

And that is also a FALSE STATEMENT....

2013 MLB SEASON PICK RECORDS

Money Leaders
Handicapper Money
Kyle Hunter + 2324
Matt Zylbert + 1598
The Prez + 1525

Looks like Kyle Hunter profited more money then you did... you came in second place.

Tokens
And why don't you ever highlight your first half record?? That was BEST in the entire country for losses....

Tokens
I must apologize, I gave the wrong information for the first half of the MLB Season on his record... This is the correct record.

Matt Zylbert's MLB Picks
Period: 01/01/2013 to 07/16/2013
Record: 133-140-14 ( 48.7% , -2026)

So with that said... His "Clients" lost way over 20% (20%-25%) of their bankroll first half of the season IF they paid for a first half for $500.... more if they paid per month or daily (32%-40%).

Can you answer some questions Matt? Or Cats, or whatever you like to be called? I doubt you will, but Ill give it a shot anyways.

1. How much money did you put into your pocket the first half os the season, while your clients were losing their ass?

2. Since the first half you made your clients absolutely nothing, and pretty much raped their bankrolls... did you refund any money that you stole from them? If not, why?

3. Do you honestly think someone would purchase a second half of the season after such an abysmal first half? Do you think we would believe that? I do agree there might be a sucker or two somewhere in the world.

4. Why do you continue to only highlight just 1 part of your record (Second Half: 169-99-16 (63.1%)) Yet you never mention, or highlight the first half, playoffs or ENTIRE season.

5. Since you only barely made 1 set of clients 6% ROI (Those who purchased full seasons).... will those that lost paying for, and following your plays ever see a refund or compensation for the losses they incurred?

6. You stated that in the Playoffs anything can happen, and you aren't confident in your picks. Then why did you continue to sell and put out "Shit" picks to clients who purchased them, knowing you aren't confident in them, and "anything can happen". Shouldn't you have PASSED on these games and not tried to sell anything?

7. Why do you continue to hide from your whole season record, Playoffs, and first half record? Why do you refuse to acknowledge these? They are there... they are part of your record. Why do you try and convince people they don't exist... but you are happy to BOLD and ENLARGE how your second half was?

8. I did a check.. and the FIRST HALF of the season you LED your ENTIRE COMPANY in losses and money lost!! Why arent you highlighting that you led that? How about how you LED in losses and money lost in the MLB Playoffs!!! Why don't you highlight that as well? Since you love to show off when you led your company.... Isnt that another notch to add to your belt?

I doubt you will answer these... but instead we will get another 10 paragraphs of you highlighting your second half of the season record, and how you led the company during that point... yada yada... Or how we are jealous that you stole money from your clients for the first half of the season, and MADE them purchase a second half if they wanted to see any profit (be it a measly 6% for the whole season, -5% to 47% if they purchased monthly or daily).

Tokens
I must apologize, I gave the wrong information for the first half of the MLB Season on his record... This is the correct record.

Matt Zylbert's MLB Picks
Period: 01/01/2013 to 07/16/2013
Record: 133-140-14 ( 48.7% , -2026)

So with that said... His "Clients" lost way over 20% (20%-25%) of their bankroll first half of the season IF they paid for a first half for $500.... more if they paid per month or daily (32%-40%).

Can you answer some questions Matt? Or Cats, or whatever you like to be called? I doubt you will, but Ill give it a shot anyways.

1. How much money did you put into your pocket the first half os the season, while your clients were losing their ass?

2. Since the first half you made your clients absolutely nothing, and pretty much raped their bankrolls... did you refund any money that you stole from them? If not, why?

3. Do you honestly think someone would purchase a second half of the season after such an abysmal first half? Do you think we would believe that? I do agree there might be a sucker or two somewhere in the world.

4. Why do you continue to only highlight just 1 part of your record (Second Half: 169-99-16 (63.1%)) Yet you never mention, or highlight the first half, playoffs or ENTIRE season.

5. Since you only barely made 1 set of clients 6% ROI (Those who purchased full seasons).... will those that lost paying for, and following your plays ever see a refund or compensation for the losses they incurred?

6. You stated that in the Playoffs anything can happen, and you aren't confident in your picks. Then why did you continue to sell and put out "Shit" picks to clients who purchased them, knowing you aren't confident in them, and "anything can happen". Shouldn't you have PASSED on these games and not tried to sell anything?

7. Why do you continue to hide from your whole season record, Playoffs, and first half record? Why do you refuse to acknowledge these? They are there... they are part of your record. Why do you try and convince people they don't exist... but you are happy to BOLD and ENLARGE how your second half was?

8. I did a check.. and the FIRST HALF of the season you LED your ENTIRE COMPANY in losses and money lost!! Why arent you highlighting that you led that? How about how you LED in losses and money lost in the MLB Playoffs!!! Why don't you highlight that as well? Since you love to show off when you led your company.... Isnt that another notch to add to your belt?

I doubt you will answer these... but instead we will get another 10 paragraphs of you highlighting your second half of the season record, and how you led the company during that point... yada yada... Or how we are jealous that you stole money from your clients for the first half of the season, and MADE them purchase a second half if they wanted to see any profit (be it a measly 6% for the whole season, -5% to 47% if they purchased monthly or daily).

Trends,

Interesting questions. I'd be curious to hear the answers.

One comment, I think the 6% return you reference is overstated. If the numbers above are accurate there were 566 total plays at -110 for a total at risk on wagers of $62,260, plus $1,000 to purchase the package is $63,260. Total return of +$1,498 would have an ROI of +2.37%.

I may be misunderstanding some of the figures, if so, I apologize in advance.

Tokens
After last week's down in flames performance, I expect the little Kitten to buy 3 points on his silly over picks.

Of course he'll also write a 3,500 word manifesto on how much bad luck he had last weekend before this goof gets to that point.

Oh and : +$3,043

:lol:

Which is totally explained by the constant whining about student loans. I mean, if this little kitty won that much money, why is he betting $30 a game?

Oh, he's a silly, full of shit liar.

Never mind

Banned
Tokens
There is so much burial in here, holy shit! NFLTrends laid out a set of aggressive but FAIR questions for the pussycat. I can't wait to see the contortion act he pulls in order to answer them. Scumbag tout has been exposed and a 3,213 novella isn't going to change anything.

The numbers have spoken and this tout is a fucking fraud like the rest of them regardless of the math and words he pukes out on this forum.

Step back from your keyboard, quit sucking your own dick, and grab a shovel. You have so much burial to dig out from under.

Tokens
Starting to get disturbing

Baseball plays are plays wether preseason, mid season, or playoffs. One can not pick or choose the % that wins. If I bought package for every play and played same $$ amount I would have lost my ass first half and playoffs. And had to weather the storm thru the first half to win a bit in the second half to lose big in playoffs. That's the bottom line. The sound of nothing but a moronic tout. In which Cats has bitched and ran posters off for just this? Hmmmmmmm

Banned
Tokens
Starting to get disturbing

Baseball plays are plays wether preseason, mid season, or playoffs. One can not pick or choose the % that wins. If I bought package for every play and played same $$ amount I would have lost my ass first half and playoffs. And had to weather the storm thru the first half to win a bit in the second half to lose big in playoffs. That's the bottom line. The sound of nothing but a moronic tout. In which Cats has bitched and ran posters off for just this? Hmmmmmmm

<><>

Tokens
Buccaneers @ Lions - $39 for $30
OVER 47 (Bought 1 point)

Bears @ Rams - $32 for $20
UNDER 48 (Bought 2.5 points)$$:($$Just as I predicted - this loser is buying the hell out of points today and going down in flames.

Tokens
And to top it off, America's best O/U "handicapper" is whining about his Lions loss in his thread.

Enjoy the decline, Cats. It is going to be pretty epic.

Tokens
Horrific:

Teasers

Buccaneers +22 - $26 for $20
Colts +16
Cowboys +15.5
Redskins +17.5

Steelers +14.5 - $26 for $20
Chargers +16.5
Colts +16
Cowboys +15.5

=======

That's $52 wasted on the ultimate sucker bet.

Enjoy the decline Cats!

Tokens
He is staying away from this thread, the facts and the questions like the plague.

But if/when he responds it will be the same tired routine of him just highlighting his second half... but refusing to highlight the entire season, first half and playoffs. But he should highlight the first half and playoffs.... since he led the company in losses and units lost.

Tokens
????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com