Who okayed adding TFZ to this site?

Search

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens
This is absolutly the most insane post ever.

Are you going to insult me and everyone else into believe this crap?

#1, even if you are telling the truth its a big hit to your character.

At the very least your a lier. At the very most your a scam artist.

If you did not get paid, and then proceeded to get on a forum saying you did get paid so you would be able to make the guy look good, your even worse than a thief.

Pick you poison. There is no way that this is good on you, even if you are telling the truth.
good catch choptalk...a hilarious post..he actually thought him posting that he was just a liar,would make him look better than being a conman...what an idiot.

powdered milkman
Tokens
Perfect example...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4490995 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
09-19-2007, 09:37 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#58 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>steak tartar<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4490995", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4490995 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->fyi raiders 72001 is one of three posters ....2 are currently active that owe me a decent amount of money.......i will never mention the other two cause they are ok posters and to me isnt a big deal....so raiders u know who i am so just stay at EOG and this will stay civil..........the money is nada
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
user_online.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Add that to the $3500 he owes me... SCUMBAG.
raiders does not owe me a cent i had the wrong guy

Tokens
Back to Fishy...just a couple days ago he said the worst thing you could do was to gamble with others on this forum...now I read straight from Fisheads post that he has gambled with hundreds and hundreds of posters here on this forum....what's up with this??

Tokens
why no reply from Fish? He is a joke just like Jman. I think the only Mod I would fully trust is Xpanda. Like I said I don't ever plan on needing a mod for any help.

As long as we all understand that that this site is not a "watchdog" for offshore. Which I would hope by now all you degenerates know this. This site is great for a lot of things but for steering us in the "right" direction it has its faults.

Fish must think he is to good for us down here in the RR.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
TheRightSide- You make some interesting comments in this thread.

You are correct about Fishhead, he's the same as JMan.

As far as your comment about him being to good to post down here. I think that many of us stay down below because we don't want to listen to the Jman's and Fishhead's of the world.

They are well known clowns at other forums although guys here at the RX stroked them.

Don't let Jman and Fishhead taint your feelings about some of the other mods. Some are good and are trusted offshore. They will honestly help you and I would trust them holding my money. They just have a job to do.

Triple digit silver kook
Tokens
why no reply from Fish? He is a joke just like Jman. I think the only Mod I would fully trust is Xpanda. Like I said I don't ever plan on needing a mod for any help.

As long as we all understand that that this site is not a "watchdog" for offshore. Which I would hope by now all you degenerates know this. This site is great for a lot of things but for steering us in the "right" direction it has its faults.

Fish must think he is to good for us down here in the RR.

Wil gave a summary what he thought about you in this thread.

Frankly after making this ^^^ post, you have alot of nerve if you ask for mod help.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=504500&highlight=stone

<table id="post4389018" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130) -moz-use-text-color rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 08-21-2007, 07:56 AM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #15 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> wilheim <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4389018", true); </script>
wilheim@therx.com or person19481950@yahoo.com

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_4389018" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> I might not even bet on the NFL all year.

I'm down to the onies and poker. Ponies are just for fun.<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

One of our least valuable contributers as far keeping the site a viable investment financially.

Let me say this - if all we had on this site were posters like The Right Side we would be out of business in a few months tops.

Stone cold waste of bandwith.

wilheim..
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> </td></tr></tbody></table>

:lolBIG:

Tokens
For the record

Budworth is unbanned and made a bunch of posts today:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4563635 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">10-07-2007, 01:50 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #6 <INPUT id=plist_4563635 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[4563635] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Budworth22<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4563635", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4563635 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by prodigy
georgia (-4.5) not sure about the total. but fairly confident with that line.
Prodigy, I expect to see UGA -6.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In case anyone missed it I have started to let a lot of old banned posters back. This started with Whalewager who got at least 18 months chopped off his 2 year ban and contiunes thru quite a few others including Roach23, Raiders, Greenhead, and others. TTP was only banned briefly. I offered a general amnesty a few weeks ago and no none of this had anything at all to do with Journeyman.

Speaking of the now departed invisible man, the main reason Raiders was never allowed back was Journeyman hated him and whenever I asked for a vote in the Board Room to reinstate him he automatically and obscenely voted no. He even banned the new Raiders72 user name before his now famous meltdown after I let him back to defend the mistaken identity charges.

I know he was deathly afraid of what Raiders knows about his past and did all he could to keep him from returning to the site. Of course he is deathly afaraid of a lot of things.

One more item about Journeyman, I called him about four days before he had his classic meltdown over at EOG to go over his job description with him man to man or I should say man to pathetic traitor, stiff and all around loser and everything went fine on a call that lasted about 20 minutes (he sounds like Pippy Longstocking on the phone with a high pitched girlish voice), I asked him if he was OK with his new duties which were minimal, run his two contests and work from around 5PM until 11 or midnight as a mod on the Offshore Forum. He could take off whenever he wanted and had zero supervision except for the players in his own contests who would complain when he forgot threads or made grading errors etc. I personally never reprimanded him for anything knowing what a emotional wreck he is.

wil.

Last edited:

Old School
Tokens
or I should say man to pathetic traitor, stiff and all around loser and everything went fine on a call that lasted about 20 minutes (he sounds like Pippy Longstocking on the phone with a high pitched girlish voice),

wil.

Tell us how you really feel....

was wondering when we would hear some sort of rebuttal. :aktion033

Tokens
Wil did I not say weeks before this happened that Journey had two personalities and that he was now Cigarmans problem.

Didn;t take but two weeks for Cigar to start looking for him.

I am so surprised that he;s getting a pass at the other forum as no one seems to drill him about being a stiff,one of the biggest sins in our world of.

Tokens
BadCo

I understand exactly what you are saying. I know the story about the bad check and how he totally misrepped it and blamed all his stiffs on it. Plus the supposed $2,000 in equipment he claims he purchased to check on baeball injuries (total crock of shit) - all he has to do is box it up and DHL it to Las Vegas with the legitimate reciepts from the stores where he supposedely purchased the "equipment" and he wil be reimbursed. I guess he wants to keep the alleged equipment and get it paid for also.

Regarding his pay - he is a stone cold liar - he received $1250 per month as a moderator at the Rx.com two checks of $625 per month. If he was compensated for doing the RX Odds job that was totally separate from the moderating job. I do not have anything to do with Rx Odds but do know he did a real shitty job at the tasks he was assigned.

Regarding the so called Board Room stories, the truth is all of the mods knew he never held up his end and he was laughed at because of the complete bullshit stories about not being able to make it to 5 straight Rx. Bashes. I offered to pay for his game ticket to meet Skins Raj at RFK Stadium on September 18th. in order to settle the matter of his appearance. We are talking of a drive from the Baltimore area to RFK Stadium that is less than 100 miles but he refused.

A short drive to a MLB game to meet some other Rxers would have settled the entire issue but the agoraphobic hermit balked at such a simple solution.

In over two years of being his boss I never once gave him any shit or mistreatment. I went to bat for him at EOG when he was being raked over the coals for cancelling yet another Bash. Natrually that went unappreciated.

In the end he was a real detriment to the site and the mod team in particular. Ask General Pete what he really thinks of him and what his chances are of ever working for him at EOG. They are zero. I know there would be a revolt in the ranks of the EOG mods if Shrink made the mistake of actually hiring him and to be honest it makes no differance to me if he does except I would hate to see Shrink (who I have nothing against these days and communicate with him often) make such a brutal mistake at this point in time. How can a players advocate webiste like EOG, SBR, or TOW even consider hiring a stone cold stiff.

Regarding AFL Guru, Journeyman created a ghost to carry AFL Guru's plays over to The Rx.com after they were posted at Micelli's forum:

AFLHood 68.34.xx.xxx
Journeyman 68.34.xx.xxx
The Warlord 68.34.xx.xxx

He deleted threads and posts by himself all the time which included many by his ghost AFL Hood.

I have plenty of Journeyman stories that I would like to post but will leave it right here, he is getting exactly what he deserves.

Just for a final word here is one The Warlord's most classic posts:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2599724 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">02-13-2006, 10:56 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#12 <INPUT id=plist_2599724 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[2599724] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>The Warlord<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2599724", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2599724 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Who cares what the shrink character says, he has thrown more people under the bus than anyone can count.

props to this website for staying out of the drama, those other sites need drama in the off season to create interest, has anyone checked the sports forum over at shrinks ghost town, that may explain why he is posting this ?

agenda
<!-- / message -->

Talk about a two faced hypocrite.

wil.

Tokens
<TABLE class=tborder id=post4566357 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>wilheim<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4566357", true); </SCRIPT>
wilheim@therx.com or person19481950@yahoo.com

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4566357 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
BadCo
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

I have plenty of Journeyman stories that I would like to post but will leave it right here, he is getting exactly what he deserves.

I also have plenty of Journeyman stories but gonna save them for a press conference.

As Judge judy would say "I wouldn't believe this man if his tongue came notorized",pathalogical liar!

I will say that he backed out of this years bash from lack of funds,he lost 3700 to cigar when he posted he was backing down.

Anyway that was Dubpoets thinking when him and I were talking on the phone and I agreed.

Triple digit silver kook
Tokens
Regarding AFL Guru, Journeyman created a ghost to carry AFL Guru's plays over to The Rx.com after they were posted at Micelli's forum:

AFLHood 68.34.xx.xxx
Journeyman 68.34.xx.xxx
The Warlord 68.34.xx.xxx

He deleted threads and posts by himself all the time which included many by his ghost AFL Hood.

If it was previously known jman often deleted his own threads and posts all the time, why was he allowed to remain a mod here?

Tokens
Dawoof

If it was previously known jman often deleted his own threads and posts all the time, why was he allowed to remain a mod here?<!-- / message -->

Good question and one that I addressed wrongly in my very first week as Head Mod here at The Rx. when General Pete told me that Journeman was faking his record in his MLB thread.

In all honesty I couldn't believe he would do it but as you must have seen I posted the deletions that I painstakingly went back and searched out last week. He was deleting posts after the results were in when he had losing days. From opening day of 2005 until June 23rd when it came out that he was changing his threads he deleted 13 of his own posts from a single MLB tracking thread. Obviously it is easy enough to have a winning record when you can delete your losing days.

The Warlord ghost was his own creation and I had nothing to do with it's registering or what it posted.

AFL Hood was another ghost he created because he wanted to bring plays by AFL Guru and Tommorrow's Newspaper over to the site from the site Micelli was running which I guess is TFZ1 (I have never been there). More subterfuge on his part to steal and plagerise plays from another site.

All of this has come out since he started telling lies and insulting the people that he worked for when he went on tilt last week. The MLB thread deletions being the most grievous sins because he had followers who actually thought he could pick winners and bet his plays.. Not only is he a cheat and a plageriser but worst of all a serious stiff which is another story that I will not get into in the hope that he uses some of the $75,000 he says he has to pay his gambling debts.

wil..

Tokens
Ttp

Traffic is way overated. What makes sites like the Rx sucesssful is posters sigining up at our sponser books and posting up and playing at them. Huge threads like the Journeman "tilt" thead do little to make a site money as it is bascially the same 25 or so posters exchanging views on what happened. You can bet it didn't gain a single sign up for EOG sponsers.

Today we had over 5,000 online users at around 1PM EDT and I would estimate that around 95% of them came here to look for football gambling information and could not give one iota of care what happened to Journeyman.

Part of my job is to make Rx posters and lurkers feel confident that if they use our sponsers they have a recourse to go to is there is a problem once they have sent their own hard earned money to a sponsor book.

As you must know I am always available to our posters and lurkers whenever they need help, even with non sponsers.

Dawoof knows this from his own friend Hellah10.

wil..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightdivineaus
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com