Trump: the gift that just keeps on giving

Search

Tokens
Talking about Bush, Trump & Mrs. Clinton

PPP pNew Hampshire polling for 3 way out today

Mrs. Clinton 43
Trump 28
Bush 22

i find it AMAZING that the names Bush and Clinton are leading in polls as the next President of USA. All this COMPLAINING about govt incompetence and these two surnames are leading the polls? .......i really don't get it.

I post at another forum, its not a gambling forum. A lot of high net worth individuals there and a question was asked about what Trump's affect on the market would be. No consensus , rather a general concern of the unknown. By the way he's not well liked there , a lot of 'he has no chance'...:)

i will say this; Trump, whether one likes him or loathes him, is putting himself out there . He's a billionaire, he certainly not doing this for money. I believe his goal to help American citizens (lower income, middle class) is sincere. Sold me after reading his immigration policy and the fact that he turned to Senator Simmons in consultation. He'll call out anyone, he called out Zuckerberg (H-B1 visas) in his immigration policy statement for heaven's sake!! Healthcare? foriegn policy?...lots to be heard still............

Rx Normal
Tokens
Notice who is rising and who is falling:

oann_trump_forty.jpg

Tokens
lol

anxious to hear about Mr.Trump's foreign policy. :)

if he becomes President, does the twitter account go?

Yeah it goes.....

on steroids! LOL he will use it to rewrite the constitution 140 characters at a time.

Tokens
Notice who is rising and who is falling:

oann_trump_forty.jpg

<<Yawn.>> There is a core group, maybe, 25 to 30 percent of Republicans, that would support Trump even if he admitted he banged his daughter(of whom he once said he'd date her if he wasn't her dad since she is "hot"). It's one thing to have 25-35% support when there are 17 candidates; it's quite another when there are only 2 Republican candidates and the bloom is off the rose after several months of his brashness. Hey, like I said, I hope he gets the nod, makes it easier for the Democrats. Here's another example of the kind of people that he attracts:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...p-after-he-reveals-himself-as-a-racist-image/

93_56_1.gif
[h=1]White Supremacists Flock To Donald Trump After He Reveals Himself As A Racist (IMAGE)[/h] Author: Vera July 1, 2015 6:35 pm
While it’s been fun to watch GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump lose several business relationships as a consequence of his racist statements about Mexican immigrants, those same comments have apparently won him some die-hard fans.
While Univision, NBC and Macy’s have all severed their relationship with the real estate mogul, another demographic has come forward in support: white supremacists. Despite the fact that Trump’s hate speech has cost him millions of dollars, racists are rooting for him as Trump continues to stand by what he calls his “totally accurate” anti-immigrant rant.
One of these new fans is Andres Anglin, who blogs on neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer. Praising the man who he affectionately refers to as “The Don,” Anglin wrote, “I do not believe he would solve all or even most of the problems we are facing, but he is absolutely the only candidate who is even talking about anything at all that matters.” Anglin also spoke with admiration of Trump, because the Republican candidate was “willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers.”
Trump also has the support of white supremacist and Council of Conservative Citizens member Kyle Rogers. If you need a refresher, the Council of Conservative Citizens is the hate group that Charleston massacre gunman Dylann Roof credited for radicalizing him. Although Rogers deleted his Twitter account after Roof shot nine black churchgoers dead on June 17, activist Shaun King was able to provide a screenshot of Rogers promoting shirts that said “Donald Trump 2016″ to his Twitter followers the day before the shooting.

A KKK-supporting white supremacist group appropriately named “American White History Month” linked to a story in which Trump was praised for “refusing to back down” on their Facebook page.

So while Trump’s comments may have alienated him from decent human beings, his statements have clearly thrown him into the arms of another target audience. It’s really no surprise, though – as hateful bigotry seems to be synonymous with Republican values. In fact, Trump’s despicable comments have even won him the support of fellow Republican candidate Ted Cruz.
As Trump has climbed to second place in the race for GOP nomination, it’s frightening to think that people like Dylann Roof are the ones that are supporting him now. Without a doubt, Trump is going to keep saying and doing ridiculous things that will make it hard for the general public to accept him as an ideal candidate, but he clearly has the backing from several crazies that shouldn’t be given power.

Tokens
<<Yawn.>> There is a core group, maybe, 25 to 30 percent of Republicans, that would support Trump even if he admitted he banged his daughter(of whom he once said he'd date her if he wasn't her dad since she is "hot"). It's one thing to have 25-35% support when there are 17 candidates; it's quite another when there are only 2 Republican candidates and the bloom is off the rose after several months of his brashness. Hey, like I said, I hope he gets the nod, makes it easier for the Democrats. Here's another example of the kind of people that he attracts:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...p-after-he-reveals-himself-as-a-racist-image/

93_56_1.gif
White Supremacists Flock To Donald Trump After He Reveals Himself As A Racist (IMAGE)

Author: Vera July 1, 2015 6:35 pm
While it’s been fun to watch GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump lose several business relationships as a consequence of his racist statements about Mexican immigrants, those same comments have apparently won him some die-hard fans.
While Univision, NBC and Macy’s have all severed their relationship with the real estate mogul, another demographic has come forward in support: white supremacists. Despite the fact that Trump’s hate speech has cost him millions of dollars, racists are rooting for him as Trump continues to stand by what he calls his “totally accurate” anti-immigrant rant.
One of these new fans is Andres Anglin, who blogs on neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer. Praising the man who he affectionately refers to as “The Don,” Anglin wrote, “I do not believe he would solve all or even most of the problems we are facing, but he is absolutely the only candidate who is even talking about anything at all that matters.” Anglin also spoke with admiration of Trump, because the Republican candidate was “willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers.”
Trump also has the support of white supremacist and Council of Conservative Citizens member Kyle Rogers. If you need a refresher, the Council of Conservative Citizens is the hate group that Charleston massacre gunman Dylann Roof credited for radicalizing him. Although Rogers deleted his Twitter account after Roof shot nine black churchgoers dead on June 17, activist Shaun King was able to provide a screenshot of Rogers promoting shirts that said “Donald Trump 2016″ to his Twitter followers the day before the shooting.

A KKK-supporting white supremacist group appropriately named “American White History Month” linked to a story in which Trump was praised for “refusing to back down” on their Facebook page.

So while Trump’s comments may have alienated him from decent human beings, his statements have clearly thrown him into the arms of another target audience. It’s really no surprise, though – as hateful bigotry seems to be synonymous with Republican values. In fact, Trump’s despicable comments have even won him the support of fellow Republican candidate Ted Cruz.
As Trump has climbed to second place in the race for GOP nomination, it’s frightening to think that people like Dylann Roof are the ones that are supporting him now. Without a doubt, Trump is going to keep saying and doing ridiculous things that will make it hard for the general public to accept him as an ideal candidate, but he clearly has the backing from several crazies that shouldn’t be given power.

You might be the last inhabitant in this world that doesn't realize than every polarizing figure for
the good of the USA like Don Trump or for the demise of the USA like Obama has as you
state, the backing of crazies!!!!!

This triumvirate appeared on the cover of Reverend Wright's 'Trumpet Magazine' The Reverend
himself, Obama & Louis Farrakhan. You put those 3 in a hat & you'll have a hatfull with those 3.
who do you think Farrakhan & Reverend Wright supported with vigor!

A few of Farrakhan's more moderate remarks:

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him.”

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.

'White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet.'

Don Trump is an American Patriot offering his time & fortune to 'Make America Great Again'
and guess what he can't care less that he doesn't have pondscum like you in his corner.
After the most disgusting, dismal & embarrassing policies & leaderless 8 years ever seen
in North America, north of the Rio Grande and possibly in the entire history of English speaking
peoples, big change is coming. Don Trump has answered the much needed call.

Tokens
You might be the last inhabitant in this world that doesn't realize than every polarizing figure for
the good of the USA like Don Trump or for the demise of the USA like Obama has as you
state, the backing of crazies!!!!!

This triumvirate appeared on the cover of Reverend Wright's 'Trumpet Magazine' The Reverend
himself, Obama & Louis Farrakhan. You put those 3 in a hat & you'll have a hatfull with those 3.
who do you think Farrakhan & Reverend Wright supported with vigor!

A few of Farrakhan's more moderate remarks:

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.

Don Trump is an American Patriot offering his time & fortune to 'Make America Great Again'
and guess what he can't care less that he doesn't have pondscum like you in his corner.
After the most disgusting, dismal & embarrassing policies & leaderless 8 years ever seen
in North America, north of the Rio Grande and possibly in the entire history of English speaking
peoples, big change is coming. Don Trump has answered the much needed call.

What the fuck does 80 plus year Farakhan have to do with white supremacists supporting Trump, you fucking idiot??? And, anybody who wants good things for the USA attracts such people?!?! It's not possible that you're that fucking stupid...:nohead::madasshol

Tokens
What the fuck does 80 plus year Farakhan have to do with white supremacists supporting Trump, you fucking idiot??? And, anybody who wants good things for the USA attracts such people?!?! It's not possible that you're that fucking stupid...:nohead::madasshol

Finch I know you disagree with this guy. But (unlike others) as far as I've seen he has never cursed at you or attacked you personally. You just did that, than added both a laughing and angry emoticon, which also makes no sense. Respectfully, your MW persona was much more controlled.

Tokens
Finch I know you disagree with this guy. But (unlike others) as far as I've seen he has never cursed at you or attacked you personally. You just did that, than added both a laughing and angry emoticon, which also makes no sense. Respectfully, your MW persona was much more controlled.

Scott, if you don't think the very first sentence that he posted in his reply to me was insulting-not to mention, utterly ridiculous-then, we will agree to disagree. Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. Speaking of which, I don't ever recall seeing you comment on Netwhatayahoo of Israel, or, for that matter, the Iran deal(which seems VERY unlikely, so I guess I've just overlooked same)?

Tokens
Scott, if you don't think the very first sentence that he posted in his reply to me was insulting-not to mention, utterly ridiculous-then, we will agree to disagree. Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. Speaking of which, I don't ever recall seeing you comment on Netwhatayahoo of Israel, or, for that matter, the Iran deal(which seems VERY unlikely, so I guess I've just overlooked same)?

I guess so, because I talk about the Iran deal all the time. It's pretty much been debated to death. Literally I've deleted so many pieces I've read about it without posting to avoid redundancy. As far as NB's post yeah, I guess we disagree or one of us missed something. No biggie old friend. Thanks for not calling me an
:madasshol
in your reply
:):)

Tokens

I recall you were already picked on this site as the dumbest poster & that's quite evident so
I feel no need to pick on the carcass. I commented on your post that Trump had crazies supporting
him & I merely stated that almost every polarizing figure has crazies on their side, using Farrakhan
as an example of the hundreds of crazies who supported Obama.

Now maybe you don't think Farrakhan is crazy, maybe the idiotic comments I posted by Farrakhan
to you are 'words of wisdom' perhaps you even gleefully participated in Farrakhan's million man march,
to 'rail against economic and social ills'. Let me break it to you easy, the guy is a nutty Muslim, nothing
more & is a very good example of an Obama loving nut job, The point I made that your obtuse
mind failed to perceive: All polarizing figures have nut jobs cheering them on, everybody knows that
so why in the world would one think they are scoring points demeaning Trump by locating a nitwit
who praises him.

Tokens
I recall you were already picked on this site as the dumbest poster & that's quite evident so
I feel no need to pick on the carcass. I commented on your post that Trump had crazies supporting
him & I merely stated that almost every polarizing figure has crazies on their side, using Farrakhan
as an example of the hundreds of crazies who supported Obama.

Now maybe you don't think Farrakhan is crazy, maybe the idiotic comments I posted by Farrakhan
to you are 'words of wisdom' perhaps you even gleefully participated in Farrakhan's million man march,
to 'rail against economic and social ills'. Let me break it to you easy, the guy is a nutty Muslim, nothing
more & is a very good example of an Obama loving nut job, The point I made that your obtuse
mind failed to perceive: All polarizing figures have nut jobs cheering them on, everybody knows that
so why in the world would one think they are scoring points demeaning Trump by locating a nitwit
who praises him.

The fact that you're comparing a guy in his eighties who has never run for public office and hasn't said "boo" for many years, to a guy running for the Presidency, in 2016, shows that you are a moron of epic proportions-and the fact that you try to justify such scum supporting a candidate shows that you're a piece of human filth. You wanna reel off all the nut jobs cheering on Obama(who is obviously a polarizing figure) who are even remotely comparable to white supremacists, you pea brain putz????Slapping-silly90))Loser!@#0kth)(&^:trx-smly0:kissingbb

Tokens
The fact that you're comparing a guy in his eighties who has never run for public office and hasn't said "boo" for many years, to a guy running for the Presidency, in 2016, shows that you are a moron of epic proportions-and the fact that you try to justify such scum supporting a candidate shows that you're a piece of human filth. You wanna reel off all the nut jobs cheering on Obama(who is obviously a polarizing figure) who are even remotely comparable to white supremacists, you pea brain putz????Slapping-silly90))Loser!@#0kth)(&^:trx-smly0:kissingbb

Farrakhan's more moderate remarks:

Farrakhan made this remarks when he was in his prime not 80 years old; &
these repulsive utterances are more than remotely comparable to some dopey
white supremacists remark, they are far worse.

It's stupid to bring up something suggesting a
polarizing figure like Don Trump might having the support of weirdos
which is something even imbeciles like you realize. Why bring it up?

You can't really think you made a devastating point, don't turn around to accept
high-fives there are non coming.
Your post took a turn down Retarded Ave. & is heading towards Imbecile Blvd.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens

Andre Mitchell 18 August 2015

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan declares: White people 'deserve to die'

Even using God's name in between racial slurs, the leader of Nation of Islam, an Islamic religious movement in the US, said death is only rightful for white people for their supposed abuses to the black community.

During his group's recent "Justice or Else" meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, controversial Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan encouraged his army of 10,000 volunteers to kill white people if the United States government fails to give "justice" to the black community.

"You see, white people deserve to die... And they know, so they think it's us coming to do it," Farrakhan said in his three-hour sermon, a video of which was posted on YouTube last Thursday.

Uh, that would be 12 days ago.

Tokens
Farrakhan's more moderate remarks:

Farrakhan made this remarks when he was in his prime not 80 years old; &
these repulsive utterances are more than remotely comparable to some dopey
white supremacists remark, they are far worse.

It's stupid to bring up something suggesting a
polarizing figure like Don Trump might having the support of weirdos
which is something even imbeciles like you realize. Why bring it up?

You can't really think you made a devastating point, don't turn around to accept
high-fives there are non coming.
Your post took a turn down Retarded Ave. & is heading towards Imbecile Blvd.

The difference is, he isn't running for President, so your comparison is asinine, nor is he supporting somebody running for President. You can ignore that all you want, but it is inescapable.

Tokens

Sounds just like Obama.

Tokens
I think he's going to be next president. The question is, are there enough smart voters?
ODDS RE HE WILL BE THE NOMINEE currently at betonline:
US Presidential Election
The 2016 Election - Republican Nominee
US Presidential Election The 2016 Election - Republican Nominee 2016 US Presidential Election. Republican Nominee. All bets action. Others on Request.
08:00 PM302Donald Trump -350
305John Kasich +650
308Ted Cruz +500

Tokens
[h=6]- MARCH 16, 2016 -[/h][h=1]RESULTS SHOW HOW DONALD TRUMP CAN WIN MAJORITY OF DELEGATES[/h]New York Times
Donald Trump’s near sweep of states on Tuesday — with the notable exception of Ohio — set up a true three-way race for the second half of the primary season.
The results Tuesday night showed why it’s a race he could win.
Despite his loss in Ohio, Mr. Trump is positioned to make a serious run at earning an outright majority of delegates and avoid a contested convention.
His success in winner-take-all Florida — worth 99 delegates — was enough to push Marco Rubio out of the race. The consequences of the departure are not too significant: Mr. Rubio was already reduced to around 10 percent of the vote, or maybe less, by the time he lost his home state, Florida, by a 19-percentage-point margin.
It was the scale of Mr. Trump’s win that was impressive and telling. He won 46 percent of the vote in Florida and carried every county but Miami-Dade, Mr. Rubio’s home county. He did it in a closed primary, where only registered Republicans are permitted to vote, a format that was thought to put Mr. Trump at a disadvantage.
Mr. Trump’s large vote share in Florida was a pattern throughout the night. He got at least 39 percent of the vote in every contest except Ohio, where he faced its strong governor, John Kasich. The higher share of the vote for Mr. Trump is important because it’s the sort of tally that would easily allow him to win a three-way race.
Mr. Trump’s loss in Ohio may have cost him a lot of delegates, but it may nonetheless help him from this point onward by assuring a true three-way race. Mr. Kasich will almost certainly stay in the race, which will help split the anti-Trump vote, especially in the blue states that predominate in the second half of the primary season.
The results in Illinois — and Michigan last week — hint at how Ted Cruz’s blue-state weakness and Mr. Kasich’s strength might help Mr. Trump amass a majority of delegates.
Mr. Trump won Michigan and Illinois by wide margins, with less than 40 percent of the vote, since Mr. Kasich and Mr. Cruz neatly split the preponderance of the non-Trump voters.
Under the delegate allocation systems that will become increasingly common over the second half of the primary season, Mr. Trump would win lopsided delegate tallies if he prevailed by anything like the margins he carried in Illinois and Michigan. Mr. Trump could easily collect nearly all of the delegates in Illinois.
The results in Illinois and Michigan are so telling because they wound up being bigger victories for Mr. Trump than many of the other races since Super Tuesday.
He won an even larger share of the vote in places like North Carolina, Missouri, Louisiana and Mississippi, but found himself in some closer races. There, Mr. Cruz ran far stronger and Mr. Kasich ran far weaker.
The problem for Mr. Cruz — and the good news for Mr. Trump — is that there are far fewer states like North Carolina and Missouri from this point on. The contest now turns to the blue states, where Mr. Kasich and Mr. Cruz will more equitably split the vote. Mr. Trump is often fairly strong there himself — as the results in Massachusetts suggest.
The combination of Mr. Trump’s blue-state strength, of the more evenly divided opposition in the North and of delegate rules that increasingly favor winners makes it easy to imagine how Mr. Trump could amass an outright majority of delegates.
The path is fairly straightforward. By my rough estimate, Mr. Trump ended Tuesday night needing around 600 delegates to win the nomination. He could get 350 of them from states where he’s clearly favored: Indiana, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, West Virginia, Delaware, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey. Mr. Trump will undoubtedly earn more delegates from a variety of states that award their delegates proportionally, like Washington or New Mexico.
Whether Mr. Trump can win the rest comes down to states where Mr. Trump might be weaker, but where a divided field might let him emerge nonetheless as the winner. At the top of the list is California, a state where there are plenty of reasons to think that Mr. Trump might struggle, but where both Mr. Kasich and Mr. Cruz can count on considerable support.
Who knows whether a divided field will allow Mr. Trump to win California and its 172 delegates, or the other states where he might be relatively vulnerable — Arizona, Maryland, Wisconsin, Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska? A strong showing in these states, especially in the winner-take-all contests, could let him clear the 1,237-delegate threshold.
If the results play out as they did tonight, that could easily happen.

Tokens
[h=6]- MARCH 15, 2016 -[/h][h=1]STOP BLAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS FOR CAMPAIGN VIOLENCE[/h]The Washington Post
In recent days, Donald Trump supporters have been demonized as some sort of racist mob spun up by Trump’s racially tinged rhetoric. Former Environmental Protection Agency head and New Jersey governor Christine Todd Whitman declared: “If you were told that Mexicans are rapists and criminals . . . and you are walking down the street and see them in your community, people are going to do things.”
Except for one problem: Trump supporters are not targeting Mexicans walking down the street with violence. They are not even showing up and disrupting Bernie Sanders when he spews socialist claptrap.
Marc Thiessen writes a weekly column for The Post on foreign and domestic policy and contributes to the PostPartisan blog. He is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and the former chief speechwriter for President George W. Bush.
The clashes we have seen so far have almost exclusively been at Trump events.
Why is that? Because organized groups of left-wing agitators intentionally come to Trump rallies to provoke his supporters. According to the New York Times, the protesters “fling themselves to the ground, forcing law enforcement officers — often outmanned and overwhelmed — to drag them away. They also shout and curse, making obscene gestures.” They should not be surprised when they get a reaction. Walk into a blue-collar bar and start taunting people that way, and you are likely to leave without some of your teeth.
The fact is, if the protesters were holding peaceful protests outside his venues, there would be no violence.
What we are witnessing is the latest example of the American left’s totalitarian instinct to shut down speech that it finds abhorrent. Trump is not the only speaker to be driven off a college campus in recent years. In 2013, student protesters forced Ben Carson to cancel his planned commencement speech at Johns Hopkins University. In 2014, student activists forced Brandeis University to cancel a commencement-day speech by author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Also in 2014, protesters forced former secretary of state Condoleezza Rice to cancel her commencement speech at Rutgers University, declaring that “war criminals shouldn’t be honored” by the school.
What do these speakers all have in common? They are a) black and b) conservative. If the Trump protests were about race, then why are left-wing activists equally insistent on stopping black speakers with views they don’t like? Rice didn’t call for a Muslim ban, but she is just as unacceptable to the radical left as Trump.
This is not to suggest that Trump is blameless in the ugliness that is unfolding. Far from it. A responsible leader tries to calm a volatile situation. Trump has been doing the opposite for months — egging on his supporters to clash with the protesters. In August, Trump warned that if protesters tried to disrupt his rallies, “I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself, or if other people will.” In November, he said a protester who disrupted one of his events “should have been roughed up,” and in February, he declared of another, “I’d like to punch him in the face.” Also in February, he told a rally, “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them. . . . I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees.”
That is highly irresponsible. But Trump understands that it is also why his supporters love him. Unlike Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) — who let Black Lives Matter protesters take away his microphone — Trump does not back down when people try to stop him from speaking. His supporters see a man who stands up for himself and believe he won’t let the United States get pushed around either.
The vast majority of his supporters are not violent or bigots. One reporter covering his campaign described them as “almost unfailingly courteous.” They are ordinary people who see their jobs, their country, their ability to earn a fair wage and support their families slipping away — and feel abandoned by their party’s establishment. They are desperate for a savior and think they have found one in Trump. When they hear Republican presidential candidates and pundits blame them for the violence, they are alienated even more.
Yes, Trump’s call for a Muslim ban, his spewing of conspiracies theories about 9/11 and Iraq, his embrace of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Middle East dictators, and his calls for protesters to be “roughed up” are all repulsive. But for many Americans, the left’s smash-mouth tactics are repulsive as well.
Trump understands this, which is why he is milking the protests to his advantage. He is using them to rally blue-collar America by saying we’re not going to take this anymore — we are not going to bow to the Alinskyite tactics of the radical left.
And the protesters are playing right into his hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackrain
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com