TOP PLAYS OF THE DAY FOR SWEEP EM SUNDAY!........LETS FINISH THE WEEK OFF STRONG GANG!.....

Search

Pop-culture, entertainment, sports and contest Mod
Tokens
co captain, if he says something offensive, we will remove it..

everyone is not gonna like your style, you know that......

He asked if u are going tout, and if you count the vig in y our bets......

U can choose to answer that question, or ignore it.....if he persists, or starts flaming or insulting we will handle it......

It seems most of these wars start when ever someone asks u for your ytd record, or if you count vig......maybe u should just ignore those questions if u dont like them, or possibly post your record daily to avoid the controversy....I know you always say you dont have time to post your record, but you have plenty of time to answer every person who congratulates you, and to write lengthy write-ups, i think thats why some people question that...

I am not questioning you at all, hell i'm still down units for the year, i am just playing devil's advocate to try and help avoid this same thing EVERY DAY.....

Tokens
well said bucs !!!

1036316054.gif

Tokens
Bucsfan, very well put.

I didnt think I asked such a difficult question. You said you do not play large favorites. I saw you played a couple -140 plays and a -170 play. You even played a -130 RL today. If -170 isnt a big fav then what is?

Your thread was the 1st to catch my eye because of the bold headings. It is an eye catcher.

Thank you in advance.

Banned
Tokens
So bucsfan...you took that as he is asking me a quesion huh....Look closer and you will see...he laughs at one and already answered the other question himself with a smug remark....Give me a break....and dont be insulting my intelligence either....You know very well that those are the same shit that was started in the CBB forum by some jealous kid, so dont play dumb with me....

This shit doesn't start when someone ask me my YTD record.....Your making like I didnt post it at all....I know you saw it when I posted it at the end of April....It included a total break down of how I did from week to week, something that no one here provides.....Thats right I show week to week how I did in my posted updated MLB YTD records.....Can you see how that takes some time to do?....I even let others know how they can put it together themselves, if they need it so badly......So please, give me a break.....Furthermore, dont be putting words in my mouth or try to twist shit around,...I say that this is the way I chose to do it, and lack of time sometimes is one reason why...

It also doesnt take much time to pop in and out of this place to respond to someones kind gestures either......I answer all the peoples congradulations because it is the right thing to do.....Hey they took the time to post something nice to me, the least that I can do is respond back to them....Dont you agree?.....So please dont be using that as your reason to try and throw this back on me.....Furthermore, what you dont like my writeups?....If you think it is so easy to do and provide what I provide this place, then I challenge you to provide indepth writeups and analysis for all your many plays, and lets see if you by the time your done with it, will have the time, energies, or enthusiasm to do additional things that a few assholes want from you.....Go ahead, lets see if you can do this for the entire season, and not just one lousy week.......

What do you feel is more important, and what most others want to see, my reasoning and a lot of imformation for them to use how they see fit, or me touting my record whether good or bad,....Your thinking, that is why some question that, is a way off and you know it....This place is a value for its information and analysis, as well as its plays that most bring here.....and not just the play posted by itself....I know a few here who have an outstanding record, way better than mine is, and they even post their YTD records for all to see, each and everytime.......But why is it that they dont get the views that other people here are getting....They clearly are spanking some major ass.....Maybe, it is because many people here value the analysis and insights, and information that is occcupanied with the plays, and NOT the plays itself.....Have you ever wonder about this?.....And let me tell you again, gathering and then putting them things all together in a writeup form takes more time then it takes to cap out a game.....I am talking several hours to put together.....I calculated that one day in CBB it took me over 6 hours to gather and put all the information together in a writeup form for all my selections, and I as you know dont have just one or two......I had a big card approx 9 or more plays......Some days it takes long to do, and some days it takes a little less time......Still, that is just the writeup and gathering of information part....Capping the games out takes several hours as well to complete.....Do you think that one doent get tired and drained after capping out a larger card day in and day out......C'mon bucsfan....stop playing this little game with me....I am not trying to do shit to no one, so I dont see why I need to have to take it, especially when you guys are here to prevent this shit from happening...

Lastly, you dont have to play devils advocate with me.....I have gone up and down in my winnings throughout the MLB season, I dont think its any hidden mystery to most....Look at today, its a losing day for me....I am not proud, but I am not ashamed of it either.....Days like this happens......It seems very strange how you are able to time and time again respond to me in a lengthy post, but find no time to give out a warning to these known fvck heads....Why is that?....Dont play games or try to hide behind all these excuses that you put on me either....You know whats up, and so do I......I post my shit here for free...if you or anyone else dont like me, what I do, or how I do it....Then they need to deal with it, or maybe it is better that I just leave.....So my question to you is, are you going to deal with these assholes when they bother other posters here or not........

I know that this place is like many other forums.....Numbers is the main ingredient for this place to make money.....So as to not chase away people with an dictatorship type of policing, you turn the other way when things happens......I like the way you ignored ryan when he posted a thread the other day asking you why did you delete his email address he posted, as he was not trying to solicite any emails......He only wanted to put it out in case I saw it, as he wanted to ask me a something.......Do you remember ignoring that thread of his?......I seen how you ignored it....Why?......Stop playing games with me bucsfan.....You think I dont know whats up and how you feel about me.....I do, and I dont care........But ask yourself this, if people leave here and go somewhere else, does that equate to more money or less money for this place......

You know what.....I cant be wasting my time here with ignorant jealous kids, so I if your not going to do your job and keep the shithead from bother posters here.....Then I will need to reconsider posting here, or at least I wont spend so much time here as I usually do.....I am sure others will follow me to the other site, where their mods control the shit a little better....Yeah, I think this may be best......Gotta go where people would rather I be at....Aloha CC.

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on May 16, 2004 at 06:36 PM.]

Banned
Tokens
That wont be necessary General....I have it under wraps and can do it myself.....This is not about my records either......Like I stated, I just dont know why it is that others dont want to weed out the bashing posters.....

BTW today is Sunday, one game left, end of the week...Not going fishing, diving, golfing, no parties, no dates with my GF, nothing to do today...So I was going to put it together again.....If your going to track me, then I suggest, like it was commented by the NYReb , that you track everyone else and not just me, which would only single me out....That would not be a good thing or a fair thing to do....Aloha CC.

Tokens
i have to agree with cap on this one. he tries to be positive and give his picks and has been doing well. it is one thing to ask a question or disagree (especially if reasons given) im sure cap has no problem with that but it is totally diff just to bash.

*the reason i'm here is to help and get help in kicking the man in the nutz. thats what it is all about right?

texaskid...out

Tokens
posted May 16, 2004 06:28 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jaypaw:
I get frustrated day in and day out when I cant see how you are doing overall - thats it.

Then when someone ELSE has to tell me that you are in the red I get even more frustrated.

Here I go along day in and day out popping into your thread here and there seeing that you had awesome day after awesome day - only to find out you are in the red on the year?

Best of luck - I hope you pull out of it.

Jaypaw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this reflects exactly how some feel here, SEEMS like the CC is doing well, when in fact , OVERALL, he doesnt show a profit. I think thats why many people get irked by all the SELECTIVE hornblowing. This is ALL about LONG TERM success, not daily, weekly, or monthly.............consistency over the long haul is what defines a good capper.........that, and the bottom line. Anyone can tout a good day or week , but show people long term success and thats the true measure of a persons

Tokens
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Co-Captain:
So bucsfan...you took that as he is asking me a quesion huh....Look closer and you will see...he laughs at one and already answered the other question himself with a smug remark....Give me a break....and dont be insulting my intelligence either....You know very well that those are the same shit that was started in the CBB forum by some jealous kid, so dont play dumb with me....

This shit doesn't start when someone ask me my YTD record.....Your making like I didnt post it at all....I know you saw it when I posted it at the end of April....It included a total break down of how I did from week to week, something that no one here provides.....Thats right I show week to week how I did in my posted updated MLB YTD records.....Can you see how that takes some time to do?....I even let others know how they can put it together themselves, if they need it so badly......So please, give me a break.....Furthermore, dont be putting words in my mouth or try to twist shit around,...I say that this is the way I chose to do it, and lack of time sometimes is one reason why...

It also doesnt take much time to pop in and out of this place to respond to someones kind gestures either......I answer all the peoples congradulations because it is the right thing to do.....Hey they took the time to post something nice to me, the least that I can do is respond back to them....Dont you agree?.....So please dont be using that as your reason to try and throw this back on me.....Furthermore, what you dont like my writeups?....If you think it is so easy to do and provide what I provide this place, then I challenge you to provide indepth writeups and analysis for all your many plays, and lets see if you by the time your done with it, will have the time, energies, or enthusiasm to do additional things that a few assholes want from you.....Go ahead, lets see if you can do this for the entire season, and not just one lousy week.......

What do you feel is more important, and what most others want to see, my reasoning and a lot of imformation for them to use how they see fit, or me touting my record whether good or bad,....Your thinking, that is why some question that, is a way off and you know it....This place is a value for its information and analysis, as well as its plays that most bring here.....and not just the play posted by itself....I know a few here who have an outstanding record, way better than mine is, and they even post their YTD records for all to see, each and everytime.......But why is it that they dont get the views that other people here are getting....They clearly are spanking some major ass.....Maybe, it is because many people here value the analysis and insights, and information that is occcupanied with the plays, and NOT the plays itself.....Have you ever wonder about this?.....And let me tell you again, gathering and then putting them things all together in a writeup form takes more time then it takes to cap out a game.....I am talking several hours to put together.....I calculated that one day in CBB it took me over 6 hours to gather and put all the information together in a writeup form for all my selections, and I as you know dont have just one or two......I had a big card approx 9 or more plays......Some days it takes long to do, and some days it takes a little less time......Still, that is just the writeup and gathering of information part....Capping the games out takes several hours as well to complete.....Do you think that one doent get tired and drained after capping out a larger card day in and day out......C'mon bucsfan....stop playing this little game with me....I am not trying to do shit to no one, so I dont see why I need to have to take it, especially when you guys are here to prevent this shit from happening...

Lastly, you dont have to play devils advocate with me.....I have gone up and down in my winnings throughout the MLB season, I dont think its any hidden mystery to most....Look at today, its a losing day for me....I am not proud, but I am not ashamed of it either.....Days like this happens......It seems very strange how you are able to time and time again respond to me in a lengthy post, but find no time to give out a warning to these known fvck heads....Why is that?....Dont play games or try to hide behind all these excuses that you put on me either....You know whats up, and so do I......I post my shit here for free...if you or anyone else dont like me, what I do, or how I do it....Then they need to deal with it, or maybe it is better that I just leave.....So my question to you is, are you going to deal with these assholes when they bother other posters here or not........

I know that this place is like many other forums.....Numbers is the main ingredient for this place to make money.....So as to not chase away people with an dictatorship type of policing, you turn the other way when things happens......I like the way you ignored ryan when he posted a thread the other day asking you why did you delete his email address he posted, as he was not trying to solicite any emails......He only wanted to put it out in case I saw it, as he wanted to ask me a something.......Do you remember ignoring that thread of his?......I seen how you ignored it....Why?......Stop playing games with me bucsfan.....You think I dont know whats up and how you feel about me.....I do, and I dont care........But ask yourself this, if people leave here and go somewhere else, does that equate to more money or less money for this place......

You know what.....I cant be wasting my time here with ignorant jealous kids, so I if your not going to do your job and keep the shithead from bother posters here.....Then I will need to reconsider posting here, or at least I wont spend so much time here as I usually do.....I am sure others will follow me to the other site, where their mods control the shit a little better....Yeah, I think this may be best......Gotta go where people would rather I be<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, you know what, at this point , i dont reallly care.......

You see everything through some different glass then the rest of us do.....You have wasted an hour probably to respond to something that was originally posted to try and help you....

And i was trying to be professional in my response to you....but since you want to attack me, i can play the same game....

Here are the reasons people bash you.....If you win, you bump your own thread endlessly, if you lose, it goes down in flames......

If anyone asks about your ytd record, they are "bashers"....

If anyone questions a play or asks a question, "they are ghosts"....

Anyone says a cross word to you, "the mods are supposed to censor them right away", however, look back and see how many times you start your threads by saying something like "even if the jealous ones dont like it..", or "the stalkers will be here soon", etc...(those arent exact wordings) but many, many times, there is something there, trying to instigate something.....

I have nothing against you and have spent more time having to monitor your threads more than the rest of the board combined, because there is always some kind of crap......is it always your fault? no its not.....but you wanna come out calling me out for no reason, dont expect me to defend your ways......

Anyone can see when u have a good day,you bump that thread constantly, when u dont win, u dont bump.......

I didnt see any poster say that u never show your ytd record, they just question why you choose to rarely show it.....

And playing the "i will take my toys, and play elsewhere " card is getting old.....You tried that one day at another site, that i remember, had a horrible losing day, didnt get many views, and never went back.....No one is asking you to leave, but if that is your choice, we wont block the door either.....

The general gave u the offer, that he will keep your up to date record, and post it daily, since it is so time consuming, this way, no one will ask you for it again..

I'm not sure what more you would like, you are getting that "special attention"....

You dont have to like me, thats fine....But dont come out swinging at me telling me i put words in your mouth, etc....when i honestly was trying to give you some advice......

And by the way, i never saw a thread by Ryan about the email, however, when i edited it, and posted, please do not solicit emails in our forums, that would be pretty self explanatory....

We have even given you the lee-way(sp) with saying "check out site promos for my email" which is the same as posting your email.....but since you placed it in the right place, we let it go.......

So you do what u have to do, i tried to give you a little helpful advice, got reamed for it, wont happen again......

And you are a fool, if you think i havent spent more time "protecting" your threads, then any other poster.....I see now, it was a waste of time.....

Tokens
Originally posted by Co-Captain:

by the way, you are mad cuz we didnt edit him, you are mad becasue he used the (LOL) remark, and was smug by answering his own question...yet you called him numbnuts, and no guts....

Just curious, which would u consider more offensive?

I already said if he kept it up, or started flaming we would handle it...you choose to call him names, (which he DID NOT do to you) and then get mad because we didnt censor him....

icon_confused.gif

Tokens
I wasn't going to comment, and I am not sure why I am, but here it goes. I believe the "bashers" as co-cap calls them are just posters that are trying to protect others from blindly following a capper because he "toots" his horn well. People come here looking for advice, help or opinions and like to know who is doing what to help make their decisions. Is it that hard to post your record at the top of the thread? The answer is no, unless you are trying to hide it.

I had alot of respect for you during the college baskets tourny. You had a great run and everyone made some money. That is what these forums are about. I don't know if you got caught up with the ego or what, but now you sound like some 16 year old kid whining that if you can't play the way you want to, then you are going to take your toys and go home. You are sounding more and more like Kodiac and frankly it is annoying. I just wish you would get back to capping the games and quit with all the bs. You have some capping skills. You proved it in baskets.

good luck in whatever you decide, but really, enough with the threats.

Banned
Tokens
You know what bucsfan ....I will refrain from responding to your post.....As it seems to be getting nowhere.....But you gotta stop twisting my words and stop assuming anything about what I do or dont do....I am not calling you out either.....Just wanted to let you know that you dont know me so dont assume and twist shit to fit into your argument with me....

Is it so hard to post a "Hey keep it clean guys" or "so and so, if you dont have anything of value to contribute then try and keep out your negative comment out of anothers thread""so and so your not trying to start shit are you, if you are please dont", or something along those lines, etc...something short like that....Is this so hard to do?.....

You know what, I am tired of arguing with you or anyone else.....You obviously got your side to this and so do I.....I ain't here to start shit with you or anyone else for that matter......I am here to just try to help others out the best that way I can......Funny how people seem to alway miss my purpose when each and everyday I tried to simply share all my hard work in the best interest of everyone here and done it from the heart and freely.....It so demoralizing at times.....I guess it is true what they say, "Its always easier to find fault with someone else then it is to find fault with ourselves."....Yes, I guess I am just a waste of time, and I have been wasting it as well....Good day and Aloha CC.

Official Rx music critic and beer snob
Tokens
I think if you searched at all of Joey's posts, they are usually the same. I have learned long ago here that he is anti-tout (as was Kodiak and others). When someone talks about going tout, these guys come out and give guys like CC problems.

CC, I would just ignore him and keep handicapping. We all have our good and bad days, but you do give some good angles that one may have missed. It would help if you did post your record every day for the doubters. I don't care about your record but there are people who care. Good luck to you.

Tokens
newspaper-first let me say i like your style and i read your posts so no problem but i dont think repoman was in any way trying to help anyone. if he wants to help he needs to post some plays, give some thoughts on the games, give his views on the games.

as far as cap "getting back to capping games" he does it day in day out

newspaper-just like you i dont like getting into this stuff but thats my 2 cents gl

Banned
Tokens
This again is not about my record.....this is about the fact that others wanted to employ my services...Big freakin deal, so someone see some value in me and would like me to join their team......I never claimed that I would do this or that or promised anyone anything....So what if a company wants to hire me....Like I stated, Big Fvckin Deal....There are many other people here who are very good cappers, and I try to respect everyone...I dont think that I came out and bashed anyone, unless I was bashed first....People seem to have a problem with this tout thing and want to cause controversy.....Why?....To protect others...From who, me....Oh my God, if so, that is some funny ass shit....Like I said, I never claimed to be this or that...I never claimed to be able to hit a certain percentage, like some do.....I never promise anyone the world....I never said follow me follow me, and bet your house this play wont lose.....Or here is a good one,...Lock of the Century Guaranteed.....I did none of them.....Just a basic hard working handicapper who tries to do his best, and I think others who wanted to hire me seen this in me through my hard work and not so much by what my records were exactly....Many of them have stated that they were viewing me for over a year now and liked my work and abilities.....So what, I liked my work and abilities as well, and so do others here....Nothing wrong with trying to get ahead though.....Ah, Hell with it already...One thing I learned that I keep forgetting, is that you cant change people....Only they can do that...

I have one last play for the day and it will be up in 10 mins.....I gotta take a dump first...lol.

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on May 16, 2004 at 07:36 PM.]

Tokens
thanks Tex. I do agree with what you are saying, I am just saying that co-cap brings alot of this on himself. Maybe I read too much in to what he says or how he says it, but I think others do too. Or why would they bash? I usually try to stay out of this stuff and probably should have. I do understand both sides.

Post Review
Tokens
Good job Bucs. I think you did a good job handling this. Also,Todays Newspaper is right on the money as to why i do what i do.

Tokens
Bottomline is this. If Co-Captain doesnt post for a few days everyone comes in here crying and asking "Where is Co-Captain?, Why hasnt he posted here for a few days?" The Co-Captain is the sh*t that keeps this place going he knows it, and all you others do to. I wasnt going to respond to this, but enough is enough. How the hell old are we??? Come on people.

Unreal,

Mighty

Banned
Tokens
Tomorrows Newspaper....you cant be that naive, can you...Well here are some reasons why people bash..

-Jealousy.
-Insecurity.
-Lack of enough attention from others.
-Looking for attention from others.
-Immaturity.
-No life.
-Lives for and to create controversy.
-Feels better when trying to bring others down as to not have to deal with their own personal hatred for their life.
-No Sex.
-Nobody to play with.
-No real skills to pay the bills.
-Lonely.
-Jealousy.
-Jealousy.
-Jealousy.

-Unhappiness with their lives....Now think about it, if you are happy and content with your life...Would you waste all your time trying to bring down another....Hell No!...Why?...Cause you are having to much fun and enjoying your life and the people in it to have to waste any time trying to cause problems for another.....Think about it....Makes a lot of sense....Jealousy in one form or another is what is behind all of this.....Jealous of what, you may ask....Well, only the Jealous basher and obsessive stalker can answer that question......But to many, it is plain and simple....that Jealousy and Insecurity exist in this person who only tries to spread his negativity and tries so hard to cause controversy for another....

I hope this helps you out TN......Good day and Aloha CC.

BTW, Much Mahalo and Aloha Kid for the support.

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on May 16, 2004 at 08:06 PM.]

Banned
Tokens
Sorry Gang not to good today...but one last play...

**TOP 3 UNIT PLAY ON:

ANGELS +101

-I expect Ponson to get clobbered by the Angels Guns and their solid BP to close it off strong for them....I waited long enough and now the line has dropped in our favor...GL and Aloha CC.
toast.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterdanzel
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com