? (TMT) The Money Team Wins NBA (Over 35 Years Of Picking Winners)

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Thursday NBA

NBA 128-85 (60%)
Last
49 Days 47-27 (64%)

This Week 2-0 (100%)

Sacramento -6 (BIG WIN)

Frankly, this is the clash between a couple of lousy defensive units, and the Kings should have more offensive firepower than the Trail Blazers, who are struggling with injuries. Portland is 2-9 ATS in its previous 11 outings on the road. The Blazers will have a tall task to keep it close down the stretch against the Kings.

LA Lakers -6 (BIG WIN)

Both Golden State and Los Angeles love to play fast, so I’m going with the Lakers to win and cover. Anthony Davis is finally healthy, and the Lakers look like a solid team after making those moves at the trade deadline. Los Angeles is 3-2 ATS in its last five meetings with the Warriors, who have gone 2-6 ATS in their last eight games overall and 1-8 ATS in their previous nine contests against the Pacific Division. Back on February 11, the Lakers outlasted the Warriors 109-103 as 5.5-point road underdogs.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Friday NBA

NBA 128-86 (60%)
Last 50 Days 47-28 (63%)

This Week 2-1 (67%)

LA Clippers -5.5 (LOST)

LA is tough defensive team and owns enough weapons to contain De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis. The Kings have struggled to defend so far this season and will be in big trouble if the Clippers continue to shoot the ball from deep at a high level.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Saturday NBA

NBA 129-87 (60%)
Last 51 Days 48-29 (62%)

This Week
3-2 (60%)

New York -3 (WON BIG)

I am going to ride with the New York Knicks at home and I am going to lay the points (-3). They are the better defensive team in this matchup in my opinion, as I see them getting enough stops to cover the spread in this game. The Knicks are holding their opponents to the third-lowest shooting percentage and the fifth-lowest three-point shooting percentage. They will continue to contest shots consistently throughout this game, as the Pelicans won't score enough points to stay competitive. New York is also holding their opponents to the 10th least amount of points per game and they looked great in their last game against the Atlanta Hawks. They will stay hot in this one and consistently score throughout. The Pelicans are allowing the 16th most points per game and they did not impress me against the Raptors in their last game.

Philadelphia +1.5 (
LOST)

After a couple of losses at TD Garden in Boston, the 76ers must be fired up to beat the Celtics for the first time in 2022-23. Boston is making a whopping 16.0 triples per game (2nd in the league), and the Sixers, who have defended the 3-point line at the highest level thus far, should be able to slow the Celtics down. Joel Embiid certainly wants to show that he’s a legitimate MVP contender, so I’m going with the Sixers to cover.

Philadelphia has won seven of its last eight home games. The Sixers are 5-0 ATS in their previous five outings overall, 10-2 ATS in their last 12 contests played in February, and 7-3 ATS in their last ten meetings with the Celtics, who have

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

1677419639912.png

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Sunday NBA

NBA 131-87 (60%)
Last
52 Days 50-29 (63%)

This Week 5-2 (71%)

Denver -2.5 (BIG OT WIN)

LA and Denver haven’t met since January 13 when the Nuggets outlasted the Clippers 115-103 as 5-point road underdogs despite missing Nikola Jokic. Jamal Murray led Denver with 24 points, while Kawhi Leonard scored 24 points for the Clippers, who missed Paul George. The Nuggets will have to deal with fatigue on the second night of a back-to-back which makes this game tough to bet on. They’ve dominated the Clippers so far this season, and if the Nuggets come in at full strength, I would take them to cover. Denver is 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS in its previous five dates with LA. Keep tracking the injury report because both teams could decide to rest some of their players.

Portland -9.5 (BIG WIN)

The Blazers have covered the spread in each of their previous two meetings with the Rockets, winning by 12 and 14 points. Damian Lillard will dominate the Rockets’ defense. He’s been unstoppable all season, tallying 31.4 points and 7.3 assists per game. Lillard has scored 38 or more points in seven of his previous 11 appearances.

Money
@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Monday NBA

NBA YTD 131-88 (60%)
Last
53 Days 50-30 (63%)

This Week
0-1 (0%)
Last Week
5-2 (71%)

Philadelphia -6 (LOST)

The Sixers came into Saturday night's game against the Celtics playing as good as anyone in the NBA. They had won 5 straight games and 7 of their last 9. Meanwhile, the Heat have been struggling, losing 4 straight and 6 of their last 10. The Sixers let one slip away on Saturday night and they know it. Now they face another potential playoff foe, one they lost to in the playoffs last season. I'm sure the sting of that series loss last year, as well as the fresh wound of this Celtics defeat, will be fresh in their minds. I like the Sixers to bounce back here with a win.

Money

@TMTWMoney
TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Tuesday NBA

NBA YTD
132-89 (60%)
Last
54 Days 51-31 (62%)

This Week
1-2 (33%)
Last Week
5-2 (71%)

Sacramento -3 (WON)

This is a tough spot for the Thunder playing one of the best teams in the conference without their best player, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Gilgeous-Alexander is having an incredible season, averaging 31 points per game. He is listed as questionable with an ankle injury and there is speculation that he won't be back until Wednesday, when they play a huge game against the Lakers. As that is the game they are targeting, and it is one day after this game, I think the Thunder may target that one at the expense of this one. The Kings have owned the Thunder and I like them to cover here. Take the Kings.

Dallas -7 (
LOST)

I am going to roll with the Dallas Mavericks at home and I am going to lay the points (-7). They are the better offensive team in this game, as I don't see Indiana being able to slow them down. The Pacers have the 24th lowest adjusted defensive rating and they are allowing the 23rd most points per game. They have struggled to get consistent stops this season and they are (9-20) on the road. They've struggled when they aren't at home, and I see that trend continuing in this one. The Mavericks have shown that they can score anywhere on the floor and the two-headed monster in the Maverick's backcourt will carry them to victory in this game. I also see the Pacers struggling to consistently score, as the Mavericks are holding their opponents to the 12th least amount of points per game and their perimeter defense has continued to save them. They won't allow Indiana to heat up from the floor, which will allow the Mavs to pull away.

Money

@TMTWMoney
TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Wednesday NBA

NBA YTD
133-90 (60%)
Last
55 Days 52-32 (62%)

This Week
2-3 (33%)
Last Week
5-2 (71%)

Milwaukee -7.5 (WON)

Keep tracking the injury report because of Giannis Antetokounmpo. The Greek Freak might get a day off if he plays against the Nets on the first night of a back-to-back. I would take the Bucks to win and cover anyway. They are one of the best defensive units in the NBA and should torture Orlando’s shaky offense. Also, the Bucks will torture the Magic in the paint. If Giannis suits up, this game could be decided by halftime.

Milwaukee has owned Orlando over the last few years. The Bucks are 12-0 SU and 9-3 ATS in their previous 12 encounters with the Magic.

Portland -1.5 (
LOST)

This game will go down to the wire. The stake is huge even though there’s a lot of basketball to play in 2022-23. Portland beat New Orleans by 11 points in their first meeting of the season despite missing Damian Lillard and Jusuf Nurkic. Jerami Grant tortured Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram for 27 points, and Anfernee Simons added 23 points and six assists.

The Pelicans will keep it close this time around. If you want to take a risk, go with any team to win by five or fewer points to get a hefty wage. The Pels are a decent defensive team. They lead the league in opposing 3-point percentage (33.9%) but rank bottom in opposing 2-point percentage. The Trail Blazers are a bad defensive unit (117.4 points allowed per 100 possessions, 27th in the league). However, Damian Lillard could easily make a difference, so I’m going with the hosts to win and cover at -110.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens

NBA YTD 134-90 (60%)
Last 56 Days 53-32 (62%)

This Week 3-3 (50%)
Last Week 5-2 (71%)

Golden State +3.5 (BIG SU WIN 115-91)

The Clippers obviously need some time to gel things following a trade deadline. Their defense has struggled of late, so I’m going with the Warriors to cover even though the reigning champs have selection problems. Jordan Poole and Klay Thompson are doing a great job at the moment and could easily make a difference against LA.

The Warriors are 4-2 ATS in their last six games overall and 12-0 ATS in their previous 12 showings on the home court as underdogs. On the other side, the Clippers have only covered twice in their last eight contests overall.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens

NBA YTD 135-92 (59%)
Last
57 Days 54-34 (61%)

This Week
4-5 (44%)
Last Week
5-2 (71%)

LA Lakers Under 227.5 (212 POINTS)

Although both Minnesota and Los Angeles play at a fast pace, they’ll struggle to combine for 230 or more points. The Timberwolves haven’t scored more than 113 points in four straight outings, and the Lakers will have a tall task to score against Minnesota if Anthony Davis remains on the shelf.

The under is 4-1 in Minnesota’s last five games overall and 6-2 in Los Angeles’ previous eight outings at home. Also, the total has gone under in five consecutive meetings between the Timberwolves and Lakers.

Portland +7 (
LOST)
Portland Over 240.5 (
240 POINTS)

Both teams are cold ATS right now, losing four of the last five. Considering the first game between these clubs was tight, and their styles are similar, I think this game will be close too. I can't see either team pulling away because neither defense should be able to string together stops. Atlanta has struggled to cover at home this year, with a 13-17-0 record ATS in State Farm Arena, and I think that extends into this game, even if they win. It'll come down to the final few possession, and Damian Lillard is not a man you want to face in crunch time. Take Portland to cover on the road.

While Portland plays at a slow pace, ranking 24th, Atlanta is eighth in pace and home, which should nullify that. The over won in the last four games between these teams, and the game in January finished with 254 points. This game should be all about the two offenses yet again. For the fourth straight time on Atlanta's homestand, I expect the over to easily be the winning total prediction.

Money

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens

Recap 0-2 (0%)

NBA YTD
135-94
Last 58 Days 54-36

This Week 4-7
Last Week 5-2

Sacramento -5.5 (LOST)

With both teams playing without rest, I’m backing the Kings, who continue a four-game homestand. Sacramento is arguably a much better offensive team than Minnesota. The Kings’ defense has been pretty much awful thus far, and Sacramento is still one of the most successful teams in the league this season.

Minnesota and Sacramento meet for the first time since January 30 when the Kings outlasted the Timberwolves 118-111 in overtime as 1-point road underdogs. De’Aaron Fox dropped 32 points on Minnesota, but he might be on the sidelines this time around. Even if Fox doesn’t suit up, the Kings have enough firepower to beat the T-Wolves.

Milwaukee Under 231 (
LOST)

The 76ers play at the fifth-slowest pace in the NBA, recording 97.2 possessions per 48 minutes. I’m expecting them to slow things down as much as possible. Phila also needs to bring its best defense in order to upset the Bucks, who tally 100.2 possessions per 48 minutes (11th in the NBA).

The total has gone under in four of the Sixers’ last five contests overall. Also, the under is 8-2 in their previous ten tilts versus the Eastern Conference, and it is 8-4 in Milwaukee’s last 12 games overall.

1678022747928.png

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Sunday NBA

Recap
0-1 (0%)

NBA YTD
135-95
Last 59 Days 54-37

Last Week 4-8
Last Two Week 9-10

Dallas -2 (LOST 126-130)

This will be all hugs and hive fives before the game, but when former teammates Irving and Durant take the floor on Sunday afternoon in a nationally televised game, you know it will be all business on the court. Both players left the failed experiment in Brooklyn and want to prove that they can win without the other. Irving and Doncic found something the other night with their historic performances and I think they will be ready to build on that, especially with the home crowd cheering them on. The Suns are in the middle of a long road trip and played Friday night in Chicago. Rested Dallas takes advantage of that and wins at home. Take the Mavericks to cover.

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Monday NBA

Recap 1-0 (100%)

NBA YTD
136-95 (59%)

Last 60 Days 55-37 (60%)

This Week 1-0 (100%)
Last Two Week 10-10 (50%)

Indiana +6.5 (WON)

I expect a letdown here for the 76ers coming off a huge comeback win over the Bucks. Philly is also comfortably in the third spot in the East at the moment. The Pacers will be playing on a back-to-back, but they desperately need wins. Indiana is 5-1 ATS in their last six head-to-head meetings against the 76ers and also 14-8 ATS as a home underdog this season. Indiana will keep this close.

@TMTWMoney
TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Tuesday NBA

Recap 1-0 (100%)

NBA YTD 137-95 (59%)
Last 61 Days 56-37 (60%)

This Week 2-0 (100%)

Milwaukee -7 (WON)

The Bucks have won three of their last four games against the spread and eight straight on the road. The Magic have lost two of their previous three games against the spread and four straight at home. The Bucks have dominated the series with Orlando recently and blew them out earlier this month. Look for the red-hot Bucks to control this game from the opening tip off.

@TMTWMoney
TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens
The Money Team Wins - Wednesday NBA

Recap 1-0 (100%)

NBA YTD 138-95 (59%)
Last 61 Days 57-37 (60%)

This Week
3-0 (100%)

LA Clippers -3.5 (WON)

The Clippers finally broke out of their slump with that comeback victory over the Grizzlies, and I’m expecting them to stay on the right track. Norman Powell (16.6 PPG this season) is out with a shoulder injury, but with both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard healthy and ready to go, the Clippers should outlast the Raptors on the home court.

Toronto is struggling to defend the 3-point line. The Raptors allow 12.7 triples per 100 possessions (25th) on a 37.7 percentage clip (29th), and the Clippers are making 37.7% of their 3-pointers (tied-6th). LA’s defense hasn’t impressed either, but the Clippers own more offensive weapons than the Raptors.

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Handicapper
Tokens

Recap 1-0 (100%)

NBA YTD 139-95 (59%)
Last 62 Days 58-37 (61%)

This Week 4-0
(100%)

Sacramento -2.5 (WON BIG)

Both New York and Sacramento might be shorthanded Thursday. The Knicks listed Jalen Brunson (23.9 PPG, 6.2 APG) as questionable, and the 26-year-old point guard has missed the previous two contests due to a foot injury. On the other side, De’Aaron Fox (25.5 PPG, 6.3 APG) is questionable to play because of a hamstring injury.

I’m expecting to see a tight battle between a couple of offensive-minded teams. The Kings will close down a four-game homestand, and I think they’ll have more gas in the tank than the Knicks, who have played two of their previous three games on the road.

Sacramento is a dangerous 3-point shooting team, making 13.3 triples per 100 possessions (8th in the NBA) on a 37.0 percentage clip (10th). New York, on the other side, struggles to defend the 3-point line. The Knicks allow 13.1 threes per 100 possessions (28th), though they force the opposition to take a lot of shots from deep (37.9 attempts per 100 possessions, 29th).

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens

Recap 1-0 (100%)

NBA YTD 140-95 (60%)
Last 63 Days 59-37 (61%)

This Week 5-0 (100%)

LA Lakers -1 (BIG WIN)

The Lakers are missing LeBron James (foot) and Mo Bamba (ankle), while D’Angelo Russell is questionable to play after missing six straight contests due to an ankle injury. Hereof, the Lakers open as small 1-point favorites, and we should see a tight battle between a couple of teams that desperately need a win.

Los Angeles has played stingy defense as of late which is the main reason why I’m going with the hosts to win and cover. Anthony Davis has been unstoppable, hitting a 30-point mark in four of his last five games, and the Raptors will struggle to slow him down.

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens

Recap 1-1

NBA YTD
141-96 (60%)
Last 64 Days
60-38 (61%)

This Week
6-1 (86%)

Indiana -5.5 (WON)

No one wants to lose, especially when you have a lot of young players and you want to build a wining culture. But the Pistons now have different priorities, as the season is over and they are trying to develop some young players with lots of promise, but have not yet become the players that many expected -- due to injuries and other reasons. The Pacers are in an entirely different boat. They are just 1.5 games out of the playoffs and they desperate want to build a winning culture around a young core to build upon in future years. The Pacers are where the Pistons want to be next year. Take the Pacers to cover.

Phoenix -3 (
LOST)

I’m expecting the Suns to win and cover despite Kevin Durant’s absence. Devin Booker has been unstoppable so far this month and will torture the Kings’ shaky defense. Beating Sacramento won’t be an easy task by any means, but I think the Suns have enough weapons to slow the Kings down. Phoenix should also win the battle on the glass which is another reason why I’m going with the Suns, who rank sixth in the league in offensive rebound percentage (26.9%).

The betting trends are not helping a lot, as both teams have done an excellent job of late. The Kings are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games overall and 10-4 ATS in their previous 14 tilts versus the divisional rivals. The Suns are 4-0-1 ATS in their past five contests overall and 9-1 ATS in their previous ten meetings with the Pacific Division. Phoenix meets Sacramento for the third time in 2022-23, and the Suns have won the previous two encounters, 122-117 and 120-109.

@TMTWMoney

TMTSports@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baseballman7890
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com