Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
91423564_1559113410911615_6374559846196314112_n.jpg

Tokens
THE DEMS ARE TELLING YOU THEY ARE EVIL - "DEATH TO AMERICA"

Ef--oHUUMAAU552.jpg

The image on the left is the DNC logo.

The image on the right is the satanic logo.

Translation: "Death to America".

They hide the truth in plain sight.

These people are sick!

Symbology will be their downfall.

Here is the entire DNC logo image.

INTERPRETATION: "Death to America" (Death star + 2 + America).

74f2ef8b-4f48-4f6f-8be4-fec3d2aaec23-dnclogo_new.jpg

Do you see it?

Understand it?

If you vote for Biden-Harris you are voting for YOUR DEMISE!

YOUR LIFE and FREEDOM relies solely on Trump being re-elected!

This is not about politics or about liking/hating Trump - IT'S ABOUT TRUTH!

It's time for everyone to wake up to this reality!

Share this with everyone you know and make sure they know just how important their vote is on November 3rd!

Tokens
BREAKING: Trump will announce a 'major therapeutic breakthrough' on coronavirus Sunday at 6pm est

This comes after POTUS accused the 'deep state, or whoever, over in the FDA' of holding up COVID vaccine and treatment testing

• White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted Trump will hold a press conference Sunday at 6pm
  • She claims Trump will reveal a 'major therapeutic breakthrough' about COVID-19
  • She said FDA head Stephen Hahn and US Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar will be in attendance
  • The press conference comes one day after Trump tweeted an accusation that the 'deep state' in the FDA is purposely holding up vaccine and treatment testing
  • He has claimed that the holdup is an effort to derail his reelection chances
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8655305/Trump-announce-major-therapeutic-breakthrough-coronavirus-Sunday.html

POTUS is right, the DS players inside the FDA have purposely held things up.

The Dems-DS were banking on the virus to steal the election, even planning a second lockdown.

Cures will destroy any chance they have!

Trump announces emergency authorization of ‘breakthrough’ coronavirus treatment

President Trump on Sunday granted an emergency authorization for the usage of convalescent plasma to treat coronavirus patients, dubbing it a “major breakthrough."

Speaking to reporters from the White House Sunday, Trump said the FDA has "issued an emergency use authorization... for a treatment known as convalescent plasma."

"This is a powerful therapy that transfuses very very strong antibodies from the blood of recovered patients to help treat patients battling a current infection," Trump said, adding that the authorization will "expand access to this treatment."

"Based on the science and the data, the FDA has made the independent determination that the treatment is safe and very effective," Trump said, before urging all recovered COVID-19 patients in the USA to donate their blood plasma.

The treatment takes convalescent plasma from patients who have recovered from the coronavirus and is rich in antibodies. Though it may provide benefits to those fighting the virus, the evidence has been inconclusive as to how it works or how best to administer it.

More than 64,000 patients in the U.S. have been given convalescent plasma, a century-old approach to fend off flu and measles before vaccines. It's a go-to tactic when new diseases come along, and history suggests it works against some, but not all, infections.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-emergency-authorization-coronavirus-treatment

Therapeutics, not deadly vaccines.

Now, not after the election like the Dems and DS are trying so desperately to prevent.

Plasma technologies have always been effective, this will be no different.

If you understand the human body and how it works then you will understand it is designed to heal itself.

This news will not make Big Pharma, Gates, Fauci and others happy!

Tokens
THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE CONVENTION BEGINS TODAY

Expect some of the highest ratings ever.

Delivery through truth, integrity and transparency.

Tentative schedule:

EgKNlb9UEAICMpc

Tokens
Trump Campaign Announces President Trump’s 2nd Term Agenda: Fighting for You!

Building on the incredible achievements of President Donald J. Trump’s first term in office, the President’s re-election campaign today released a set of core priorities for a second term under the banner of “Fighting for You!” President Trump’s boundless optimism and certainty in America’s greatness is reflected in his second-term goals and stands in stark contrast to the gloomy vision of America projected by Joe Biden and Democrats.

President Trump will further illuminate these plans during his acceptance speech Thursday at the Republican National Convention. Over the coming weeks, the President will be sharing additional details about his plans through policy-focused speeches on the campaign trail.

President Trump: Fighting for You!
JOBS

• Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months
  • Create 1 Million New Small Businesses
  • Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America
  • Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs
  • "Made in America" Tax Credits
  • Expand Opportunity Zones
  • Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence
ERADICATE COVID-19

• Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020
  • Return to Normal in 2021
  • Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States
  • Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics
END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

• Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China
  • Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China
  • Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States
  • No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China
  • Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World
HEALTHCARE

• Cut Prescription Drug Prices
  • Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System
  • Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums
  • End Surprise Billing
  • Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions
  • Protect Social Security and Medicare
  • Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services
EDUCATION

• Provide School Choice to Every Child in America
  • Teach American Exceptionalism
DRAIN THE SWAMP

• Pass Congressional Term Limits
  • End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses
  • Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States
  • Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens
DEFEND OUR POLICE

• Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
  • Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
  • Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
  • Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial
END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

• Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
  • Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members
  • Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks
  • End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
  • Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers
  • Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially
INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

• Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
  • Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure SystemWin the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
  • Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air
  • Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans
AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

• Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
  • Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
  • Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
  • Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
  • Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System

REAL LEADERSHIP - REAL RESULTS - PROVEN TRACK RECORD

TRUMP WINS 2020 IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE IN HISTORY!

Tokens
WHAT EVERY AMERICAN NEEDS TO KNOW - SOLVING THE PUZZLE

California Governor GAVIN NEWSOM is NANCY PELOSI'S nephew.

ADAM SCHIFF'S sister is married to GEORGE SOROS’ son.

CHELSEA CLINTON is married to GEORGE SOROS' nephew.

JOHN KERRY'S daughter is married to Brian Nahed, an IRANIAN MULLAH'S son.

ABC News executive producer IAN CAMERON is married to SUSAN RICE, Obama's former National Security Adviser.

CBS President DAVID RHODES is the brother of BEN RHODES, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent CLAIRE SHIPMAN is married to former Obama White House Press Secretary JAY CARNEY.

ABC News and Univision reporter MATTHEW JAFFE is married to KATIE HOGAN, Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary .

ABC President BEN SHERWOOD is the brother of Obama's former Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President VIRGINIA MOSELEY is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary TOM NIDES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY TRUMP IS HATED SO MUCH?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY FAKE NEWS IS SO BIASED AGAINST TRUMP?

IT'S BECAUSE TRUMP IS NOT PART OF THE INCESTUOUS FAMILY.

AND HE IS THE ONLY THING THAT STANDS BETWEEN THEM AND US AND THEIR EVIL AGENDA TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

"GAME OVER"

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

Tokens
WHAT EVERY AMERICAN NEEDS TO KNOW - SOLVING THE PUZZLE

California Governor GAVIN NEWSOM is NANCY PELOSI'S nephew.

ADAM SCHIFF'S sister is married to GEORGE SOROS’ son.

CHELSEA CLINTON is married to GEORGE SOROS' nephew.

JOHN KERRY'S daughter is married to Brian Nahed, an IRANIAN MULLAH'S son.

ABC News executive producer IAN CAMERON is married to SUSAN RICE, Obama's former National Security Adviser.

CBS President DAVID RHODES is the brother of BEN RHODES, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent CLAIRE SHIPMAN is married to former Obama White House Press Secretary JAY CARNEY.

ABC News and Univision reporter MATTHEW JAFFE is married to KATIE HOGAN, Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary .

ABC President BEN SHERWOOD is the brother of Obama's former Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President VIRGINIA MOSELEY is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary TOM NIDES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY TRUMP IS HATED SO MUCH?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY FAKE NEWS IS SO BIASED AGAINST TRUMP?

IT'S BECAUSE TRUMP IS NOT PART OF THE INCESTUOUS FAMILY.

AND HE IS THE ONLY THING THAT STANDS BETWEEN THEM AND US AND THEIR EVIL AGENDA TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

"GAME OVER"

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

This

Tokens
You want to play games, fuckface, and try to piss me off as you did in my thread by changing the wording of

what I SAID-guess what I can and will RETALIATE in YOUR thread AND DON'T FORGET it!!

all from the person(SBD) who has failed 99.9% of the time for any of his paranoid and delusional conspiratorial theories to

be proven true and 99.9 FAILED
predictions to come true in his IVU Thread.

ps I just posted something re: this guy's overall history in my "What's the QAnons Are All About" in the Rubber Room.

The bottom line is that sbd never expected someone like me to come around and expose him/the QAnons as I did when he opened his thread

in March and now is paying the price.

Of course he bashes threads like this one and tries to discredit him because it tells a side of the story which doesn't fit his agenda.

And in any case ask yourself if it is in your best interest to support a groupQAnons) which is racist/anti Semitic and

which is CURRENTLY considered a potentially DANGEROUS TERRORIST GROUP!!

The bottom line is that I am sbd's worst nightmare, and unlike the other folks, I cannot be "immediately" rounded up, arrested,

convicted and punished/put to death. lol

ps He claims to hardly ever read what I say, but seems to almost always respond to my threads and posts-

very interesting, very interesting indeed!!

Tokens
You can try to change my post all you want, sbd, but it doesn't change the fact that I habe exposed you 99.9% for what you and your failed group are,

and that you are a FRINGE and RACIST and DANGEROUS group at BEST-most importantly I am like kryptonite is to Superman,

and you can't stop me from posing the TRUTH about YOU and the QAnons!!

You have been denouced by the Republican Party and Trump will do the same if he is smart.

Here again is original post, and if you try to change it again, I will keep reposting it, you lying/delusuonal/paranoiac Ahole!!

(post 4)"All from the person who has failed 99.9% of the time for any of his paranoid and delusional conspiratorial theories to be proven true and 99.9 FAILED

ps I just posted something re: this guy's overall history in my "What's the QAnons Are All About" in the Rubber Room.

The bottom line is that sbd never expected someone like me to come around and expose him/the QAnons as I did when he opened his thread

Of course he bashes threads like this one and tries to discredit him because it tells a side of the story which doesn't fit his agenda.

And in any case ask yourself if it is in your best interest to support a groupQAnons) which is racist/anti Semitic and

The bottom line is that I am sbd's worst nightmare, and unlike the other folks, I cannot be "immediately" rounded up, arrested,

ps He claims to hardly ever read what I say, but seems to almost always respond to my threads and posts-

very interesting, very interesting indeed!!"

Tokens
I wonder where most of the QAnons live and what they do for work, their marital staus, education, etc.

Tokens
You can try to change my post all you want, sbd, but it doesn't change the fact that I habe exposed you 99.9% for what you and your failed group are,

and that you are a FRINGE and RACIST and DANGEROUS group at BEST-most importantly I am like kryptonite is to Superman,

and you can't stop me from posing the TRUTH about YOU and the QAnons!!

You have been denouced by the Republican Party and Trump will do the same if he is smart.

Here again is original post, and if you try to change it again, I will keep reposting it, you lying/delusuonal/paranoiac Ahole!!

(post 4)"All from the person who has failed 99.9% of the time for any of his paranoid and delusional conspiratorial theories to be proven true and 99.9 FAILED

very interesting, very interesting indeed!!"

Get over your butt hurt, Idiot!

Tokens
gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish.

Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish. Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish.

i’m a delusional brain-washed sheep!

*mute button*

Tokens
CNN Cuts Out of Trump RNC Speech — ‘A Lot of What You Just Heard From the President of the United States Is Wrong, Misleading and Outright Lies’

Monday, the GOP formally nominated President Donald Trump for reelection. As Trump delivered remarks following his nomination, “CNN Newsroom” cut away from the speech and criticized him for his “misleading” statements and “outright lies.”

After cutting the interview, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper noted Trump went “negative” at the convention after promising to be “positive.” He added the president “falsely” attacked mail-in voting and “falsely” accused Democrats of wanting to shut down the country to hurt the economy and thus hurt him at the ballot box.

“After vowing to have a positive convention, the president goes negative in its first moments. He started off falsely attacking mail-in voting. He’s continuing attack mail-in voting and, as the postmaster general testifies that the attacks are ‘unhelpful.’ That’s his own postmaster general,” Cooper emphasized. “He also criticized the media for airing the postmaster’s hearing instead of his roll call. He falsely accused Democrats of wanting to shut down the country to hurt the economy and somehow help them at the ballot box. Unclear how angering the entire country by shutting down would help them in the ballot box. He attacked North Carolina’s governor for putting limits on crowds during a convention.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...states-is-wrong-misleading-and-outright-lies/

Remember, the "Opposite Game"

This means POTUS hit the public with TRUTH and it immediately was a threat to the Dem-DS and MSM narrative.

How does the biggest MSM fake news network attempt to control the narrative - cut out and try to discredit by calling it "lies".

Logical thinking.

Tokens
Democratic Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones Full Remarks at 2020 Republican National Convention

State Rep. Vernon Jones (D-GA): "The Democratic Party does not want Black people to leave their mental plantation. We’ve been forced to be there for decades and generations."

A well respected black man with integrity and a successful track record speaks truth!

That's what this Administration will present to 'The People'.

Unlike the Dems last week who put convicted criminals and evil failures in front of you, all in a setting that was nothing more than a satanic ritual.

Tokens
Herschel Walker's full remarks at the GOP Convention

"It hurts my soul to hear the terrible names people call him... the worst one is 'racist'... I take it as a personal insult... growing up in the south I know what a racist is and it isn't Donald Trump."

More TRUTH from another well-respected and accomplished black man.

People who believe Trump is a racist are not only uninformed they are delusional.

FACT: No President in HISTORY has done more for black people than Trump!

FACT: Trump has done more for black people than ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED!

Tokens
White Supremacist Who Organized Charlottesville Race Riots Endorses Joe Biden

Trump is labeled an avid racist by political opponents and media, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are endorsed by one of the most notorious racists in America.

Richard Spencer, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and organizer of the infamous 2017 Charlottesville riots, announced yesterday on Twitter that he will be voting for Joe Biden in the upcoming 2020 election.

A Twitter user asked Spencer if he will be voting for Biden or sitting out the election, given his belief that “Biden/Kamala will be tougher on crime/BLM than Trump.” Spencer responded, “I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It’s not based on ‘accelerationism’ or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people.”

Although Spencer claims that his endorsement is about competence and not ideology, his comments from the 2017 Charlottesville riots say otherwise. During his keynote speech in Charlottesville, Spencer explained how abortion advances white nationalist goals, stating, “The people who are having abortions are generally very often black or Hispanic or from very poor circumstances.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/2...harlottesville-race-riots-endorses-joe-biden/

Again, always remember it's the "opposite game" with the Dems.

If the Dems say "Trump is a racist" it means THEY ARE!

If they say "orange man bad" it means TRUMP IS AWESOME.

If they say "hydroxychloriquine is bad" it means IT WORKS INCREDIBLY WELL.

If they say "we need a vaccine" it means VACCINES WILL KILL YOU.

Understand?

Logical thinking.

Tokens
ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PUSH THE FAKE BLM NARRATIVE

Screen-Shot-2020-08-24-at-9.52.32-AM-1024x694.png

All shootings are terrible tragedies but when the media begins it's manipulation campaign and narrative it's important to have perspective.

So let's quickly put this in perspective:

Jacob Blake is a violent felon with a history of assaulting police officers and a CURRENT warrant for his arrest involving domestic abuse and sexual assault.

Blake was shot while refusing to comply and while endangering the officer's lives.

In Chicago more than 2,500 people have been killed in shootings, with the overwhelming majority being BLACK ON BLACK.

But the media doesn't want to discuss this, instead, they cherry pick an incident to further push their false narrative.

Understand?

Logical thinking.

Tokens
QAnon Is Trump’s Last, Best Chance

The only thing he can hope for is fear itself.

Last week’s Democratic National Convention was mainly about decency — about portraying Joe Biden and his party as good people who will do their best to heal a nation afflicted by a pandemic and a depression. There were plenty of dire warnings about the threat of Trumpism; there was frank acknowledgment of the toll taken by disease and unemployment; but on the whole the message was surprisingly upbeat.

This week’s Republican National Convention, by contrast, however positive its official theme, is going to be QAnon all the way.

I don’t mean that there will be featured speeches claiming that Donald Trump is protecting us from an imaginary cabal of liberal pedophiles, although anything is possible. But it’s safe to predict that the next few days will be filled with QAnon-type warnings about terrible events that aren’t actually happening and evil conspiracies that don’t actually exist.

That has, after all, been Trump’s style since the very first day of his presidency.

New presidents traditionally use their inaugural addresses to deliver a message of hope and unity, even in dark times: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
<aside class="css-ew4tgv" aria-label="companion column"></aside>
Trump, however, offered a vision of “American carnage,” in particular of inner cities devastated by violent crime. His rhetoric was ugly and had clear racial overtones, but it also had another problem: it bore no relationship to reality. Trump took office in a nation whose violent crime rate had been falling for decades; our big cities were as safe as they had ever been.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/24/opinion/trump-qanon-convention.html

Again, play the "opposite game".

If MSM/Dems claim "QAnon is bad" it means QANON IS GOOD.

If MSM/Dems say "Trumpism" it means DEMS ARE THE COMMUNISTS.

If they say Trump is a "racist" it means THEY ARE THE RACISTS.

If they say the DNC was "surprisingly upbeat" it means THEY FAILED MISERABLY.

If they say "trump is protecting us from an imaginary cabal of liberal pedophiles" it means THE LIBERAL PEDOPHILES ARE REAL.

If they say "evil conspiracies that don't exist" it means TRUTH THAT DOES EXIST.

If they say "his rhetoric was ugly and had clear racial overtones" it means HE SPOKE TRUTH AND IS NOT RACIAL.

If they say "it bore no relationship to reality" it means IT IS AS REAL AS REAL GETS!

Understand?

Logical thinking.

Tokens
Hollywood Celebs Melt Down Over Republican National Convention: ‘Is Anyone Else Throwing Up Right Now?’

Hollywood elites expressed disgust and even physical revulsion during the first night of the Republican National Convention, ruthlessly mocking the evening’s speakers for supporting the reelection of President Donald Trump. “Is it just me or is anyone else throwing up right now?” Rob Reiner asked at the top of the broadcast.

Celebrities including Alec Baldwin, Bette Midler, Dave Bautista, and anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin joined in the mockery, providing snarky commentary of Monday’s virtual convention. Many of those same stars were quiet during last week’s Democratic National Convention in the latest indication that the left’s hatred of Trump outweighs their passion for Joe Biden.

Rob Reiner asked if anyone else is “throwing up right now?” at the start of Monday’s convention.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...vention-is-anyone-else-throwing-up-right-now/

Remember, those who scream loudest are most guilty and have the most to lose, especially in Pedowood!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com