Important Virus Update

Search
Tokens
EgRmKKyU8AQJQBI

Tokens
As i said before, al this coming from the lying delusional moron who along with IVU Thread I have exposed since March 18 when his thread was started.

As I said before, if all of the bullshit and lies which exist in his body was somehow flushed or vacuumed out and was piled up on his front lawn,

there would be virtually nothing left of him, and the pile of shit, piss and vomit on his lawn would be so high that all of the insects. rodents, roaches, snakes,

mosquitoes, flies, gnats not only in his area but for miles around, would not need a source of food for many months!!! lol

ps How is the job going and/or are you one of the ones your firm is not going to recall because of your wacko conspiratorial theories!!!

Good luck with YOUR life review with SATAN so that among oither things, HE can decide who your roommate is to join,

both of you burning in the ETERNAL FIRES OF HELL for your LIES against humanity as well as such things as your racism!!

Tokens
Perhaps sbd as the spokesperson for the QAnons, can tell us what he did for work before he was laid of and/or whether he is actually employed or not

I would also like for him to comment on post 1 and the links in post 68 in my ow QAnon Thread in this section of the Forum.
tia lol

Tokens
I corrected some of the typos for sbd in post 3179:

Again, play the "opposite game".

If MSM/Dems claim "QAnon is bad" it means the QANONSA ARE VERY Bad!

If they say Trump is a "racist" it means HE REALLY IS!

If they say the DNC was "surprisingly upbeat" it means THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!

If they say "trump is protecting us from an imaginary cabal of liberal pedophiles" it means THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!

If they say "evil conspiracies that don't exist" it means THAT IF THEY DO TRUMP IS THE PERPETRATOR!

Tokens
I restated some of the truths that sbd said in post 3179:

If MSM/Dems claim "QAnon is bad" it means QANON IS GOOD.

If MSM/Dems say "Trumpism" it means DEMS ARE THE COMMUNISTS.

If they say Trump is a "racist" it means THEY ARE THE RACISTS.

If they say the DNC was "surprisingly upbeat" it means THEY FAILED MISERABLY.

If they say "trump is protecting us from an imaginary cabal of liberal pedophiles" it means THE LIBERAL PEDOPHILES ARE REAL.

If they say "evil conspiracies that don't exist" it means TRUTH THAT DOES EXIST.

If they say "his rhetoric was ugly and had clear racial overtones" it means HE SPOKE TRUTH AND IS NOT RACIAL.

If they say "it bore no relationship to reality" it means IT IS AS REAL AS REAL GETS!

Understand?

Logical thinking.

Eventually you will be forced to see the truth.

TRUTH IS SHOWING ITSELF EVERYWHERE.

Tokens
Eventually you will be forced to see the truth.

TRUTH IS SHOWING ITSELF EVERYWHERE.

Want to keep playing the game, eh-I am ready and will not relent!!

Just try me if you don't believe me in the PolyForum.

I don't mind if you criticize/don't like what I say, but changing what I said, sorry-I won't take that shit from you passively-

you can take that to the bank!

I corrected some of the typos for sbd in post 3179:

If MSM/Dems claim "QAnon is bad" it means the QANONSA ARE VERY Bad!

If they say Trump is a "racist" it means HE REALLY IS!

If they say the DNC was "surprisingly upbeat" it means THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!

If they say "trump is protecting us from an imaginary cabal of liberal pedophiles" it means THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!

If they say "evil conspiracies that don't exist" it means THAT IF THEY DO TRUMP IS THE PERPETRATOR!

Tokens
US Man Sentenced In Multi-Million Dollar, International Sex Trafficking Ring Which Exploited HUNDREDS of Thai Women

Michael Morris, 66, was sentenced to 17 years in prison for his role in operating a massive international sex trafficking organization that was responsible for coercing hundreds of Thai women to engage in commercial sex acts across the United States.

“Sex trafficking continues to be a repugnant local, national, and international crime that preys on vulnerable populations,” said United States Attorney Erica H. MacDonald. “This case demonstrates the dedication and relentlessness of law enforcement across multiple jurisdictions to bring those who commit these crimes to justice.”

As proven at trial, the sex trafficking organization coerced hundreds of women from Bangkok, Thailand, to engage in commercial sex acts in various cities across the United States, including Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Phoenix, Washington, D.C., Las Vegas, Houston, Dallas, Seattle, and Austin.

This case is filed as United States v. Michael Morris, et al., 17-cr-107 (DWF/TNL) and United States v. Sumalee Intarathong, et al., 16-cr-257 (DWF/TNL).

Defendant Information:
MICHAEL J. MORRIS, 66
a/k/a “Bill”
Seal Beach, Calif.

Convicted:
Conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, 1 count
Sex trafficking by use of force, fraud, and coercion, 1 count
Conspiracy to commit transportation to engage in prostitution, 1 count
Conspiracy to engage in money laundering, 1 count
Conspiracy to use a communication facility to promote prostitution, 1 count

Sentenced:
208 months in prison
5 years supervised release
$750,000 in restitution

https://breaking911.com/us-man-sent...-ring-which-exploited-hundreds-of-thai-women/

At the onset I stated human/child/sex trafficking was one of the "overlays" to COVID.

I have provided many proofs along the way.

Some are in denial that it's real and happening.

These people are in for a very rude awakening!

Tokens

Reps. Malinowski and Riggleman introduce bipartisan resolution condemning QAnon

The initial premise of the group has expanded since 2017 to embrace virtually every popular conspiracy theory of the past several decades, Malinowski and Riggleman’s resolution states.

A bipartisan pair of congressmen on Tuesday introduced a resolution condemning the fringe conspiracy theory QAnon, less than a week after President Donald Trump said he “appreciates” QAnon adherents’ support.

“Conspiracy theories that falsely blame secret cabals and marginalized groups for the problems of society have long fueled prejudice, violence and terrorism” Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.) said in a statement. “It’s time for us to come together across party lines to say that QAnon has no place in our nation’s political discourse.”

Virginia Rep. Denver Riggleman, the Republican co-sponsor of the resolution, called QAnon’s beliefs “a danger and a threat that has no place in our country's politics.” Riggleman, who was ousted by a far-right candidate in a district convention this summer after he officiated a gay wedding, has previously referred to QAnon as the "mental gonorrhea of conspiracy theories."

The FBI has labeled QAnon a potential domestic terrorism threat, while the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point argues that the group is “no longer simply a fringe conspiracy theory but an ideology that has demonstrated its capacity to radicalize to violence individuals at an alarming speed.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/congressmen-bipartisan-resolution-condemning-qanon-401606

HOW DO YOU CONDEMN AN INTELLIGENCE OPERATION BEING CONDUCTED BY OUR OWN MILITARY?

Far lefts, MSM and DS elites are in full panic mode!

This is an illusory "bi-partisan" proposal by DS politicians.

DS media outlets are writing press releases and claiming the FBI labeled them a potential domestic terrorist threat WHICH IS NOT TRUE!

They are trying everything to discredit the group.

They are in full attack mode.

But it's backfiring!

The subscriber base of QAnon is exploding all around the world!

The world is demanding truth!

Evil shows itself.

TRUTH RISES UP.

GOD WINS!

Tokens
Reps. Malinowski and Riggleman introduce bipartisan resolution condemning QAnon

The initial premise of the group has expanded since 2017 to embrace virtually every popular conspiracy theory of the past several decades, Malinowski and Riggleman’s resolution states.

A bipartisan pair of congressmen on Tuesday introduced a resolution condemning the fringe conspiracy theory QAnon, less than a week after President Donald Trump said he “appreciates” QAnon adherents’ support.

“Conspiracy theories that falsely blame secret cabals and marginalized groups for the problems of society have long fueled prejudice, violence and terrorism” Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.) said in a statement. “It’s time for us to come together across party lines to say that QAnon has no place in our nation’s political discourse.”

Virginia Rep. Denver Riggleman, the Republican co-sponsor of the resolution, called QAnon’s beliefs “a danger and a threat that has no place in our country's politics.” Riggleman, who was ousted by a far-right candidate in a district convention this summer after he officiated a gay wedding, has previously referred to QAnon as the "mental gonorrhea of conspiracy theories."

The FBI has labeled QAnon a potential domestic terrorism threat, while the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point argues that the group is “no longer simply a fringe conspiracy theory but an ideology that has demonstrated its capacity to radicalize to violence individuals at an alarming speed.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/congressmen-bipartisan-resolution-condemning-qanon-401606

HOW DO YOU CONDEMN AN INTELLIGENCE OPERATION BEING CONDUCTED BY OUR OWN MILITARY?

Far lefts, MSM and DS elites are in full panic mode!

This is an illusory "bi-partisan" proposal by DS politicians.

DS media outlets are writing press releases and claiming the FBI labeled them a potential domestic terrorist threat WHICH IS NOT TRUE!

They are trying everything to discredit the group.

They are in full attack mode.

But it's backfiring!

The subscriber base of QAnon is exploding all around the world!

The world is demanding truth!

Evil shows itself.

TRUTH RISES UP.

GOD WINS!

The House resolution to condemn Qanon—reported by the media to be someone hiding in their mom's basement pretending to be an intelligence insider. :):)

EgSpf0jVoAAmk03

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
Will the prospect of widespread voter fraud be enough to offset a landslide victory ? Or a victory at all ? And are there preventative measures being taken by the Justice Department to counteract what Dems are planning to do ?

Tokens
Will the prospect of widespread voter fraud be enough to offset a landslide victory ? Or a victory at all ? And are there preventative measures being taken by the Justice Department to counteract what Dems are planning to do ?

Voter fraud is nothing new as the Dems did it in 2016 which is a major reason why they were so shocked Hillary lost.

Voter fraud is already happening with other elections. [many proofs provided in this thread]

Voter fraud is also currently being implemented for the November 3rd. [fake ballots]

Our National Security and Intell are all over it.

There are certain protective measures being put in place and I suspect more the closer we get to the election.

What we also know is the USPS filed patent in February for a system that would prevent voter fraud by mail (how's that for foresight?).

No coincidences here.

Is it possible their system gets implemented in time for the election, or perhaps the election is delayed long enough to implement it?

It is a potential.

But regardless, we already know TRUMP WINS.

However, this doesn't mean everyone gets complacent and chooses not to vote because they think "it's in the bag".

The truth is everyone needs to vote like their life depends on it.

Because, in effect, it does.

YOUR freedom is what's at stake and what you are voting for this year.

FREEDOM (TRUMP) or COMMUNISM (BIDEN).

It's that simple.

By now, most understand this.

And those who don't need to WAKE UP!

Tokens
GOOD VS. EVIL - 'THE FINAL BATTLE'

One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.

One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader being Patriotic? [National Pride or love of Country]

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader 'speak out against' the riots? [violence in the streets]

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?

One side is trying to save America, the other side is trying to destroy it!

The Battle of 'Good vs. Evil'.

'The Final Battle'.

Biblical.

Have Faith in Humanity.

Have Faith in Yourself.

STAND UNITED.

LOVE ALL.

JUDGE NOBODY.

FEAR NOTHING.

GOD WINS.

Tokens
EXCLUSIVE: Despite Reports, FBI DOES NOT Label QAnon Group a ‘Terrorist Threat’

After Joe Biden’s spokesperson Andrew Bates claimed the FBI identified the QAnon movement as a “domestic terrorism threat,” nearly every news outlet ran wild and scrambled to post headlines such as “Trump praised QAnon, which FBI says is a terror threat,” but unlike the rest of the media, CELEB actually contacted the FBI to see what they had to say about the Biden campaign’s statement.When specifically asked if QAnon was indeed a terrorist threat, FBI’s National Press Office shared this statement with CELEB:

"The FBI does not and cannot designate domestic terrorist groups. The FBI can never initiate an investigation based solely on an individual’s race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or the exercise of First Amendment rights. When it comes to domestic terrorism, our investigations focus solely on the criminal activity of individuals—regardless of group membership—that appears to be intended to intimidate or coerce the civilian population or influence the policy of the government by intimidation or coercion. It’s important to note that membership in groups which espouse domestic extremist ideology is not illegal in and of itself—no matter how offensive their views might be to the majority of society. Membership in a group is not a sufficient basis for an investigation."

After a follow-up email to the FBI requesting the legitimacy of last year’s bulletin at the local Phoenix office, the FBI shared another statement with CELEB basically saying that local FBI field offices sometimes share information, but no mention of confirming a threat:

"While our standard practice is to not comment on specific intelligence products, FBI field offices routinely share information with their local law enforcement partners to assist in protecting the communities they serve. These products are intended to be informative in nature, and as such, they contain appropriate caveats to describe the confidence in the sourcing of information and the likelihood of the assessment. Additionally, when written at a local level, these products will note that the perspective offered may be limited to the field office’s area of responsibility."

We’re not sure why the rest of the media didn’t confirm the Team Biden statements with the FBI but hey, we’re just doing our job.

https://celebmagazine.com/qanon-fbi-terrorist-threat/

MSM isn't interested in journalism and doing their job.

They are only interested in sensationalism and spinning stories to fit their evil anti-American narratives.

But it makes me happy to see that at least one media outlet did what real journalists are supposed to do - RESEARCH AND VERIFY FACTS!

I stated and maintained that QAnon was not labeled a "terrorist threat" by the FBI.

I knew it was fact.

One member here has been trying so desperately to discredit QAnon by posting fake news sources and using them as jerk-off material.

I challenged him to call the FBI directly.

I also challenged him to record the call and share with everyone here.

Naturally, he did not accept the challenge.

But now we all know the truth.

THE FBI DOES NOT CONSIDER QANON A "TERRORIST THREAT".

This news makes this delusional member's "QAnon" thread a dead one.

With no QAnon to bash anymore this reduces him down to nothing.

Tokens
Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden

President Trump on Wednesday said he will request that both Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and himself take drug tests before the first presidential debate in September – making the inflammatory claim that he believes that Biden’s improvement during the Democratic primary debates was the result of drugs.

Trump offered no evidence to support his claims nor did he say what drug he thought Biden was taking, but he argued that Biden showed a marked improvement during the March 15 debate between himself and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., compared to previous ones.

“We are going to call for a drug test,” Trump said during an interview in the Oval Office with the Washington Examiner’s Byron York. “It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill, because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened.”

Trump continued: "I don't know how he could have been so incompetent in his debate performances and then all of a sudden be OK against Bernie."

When pressed for any evidence to support his claim that Biden had taken a drug to improve his debate performance, Trump said he had none and that his theory was based purely on his own observations.
"All I can tell you is that I'm pretty good at this stuff," he said. "I look. I watched him in the debates with all of the different people. He was close to incompetent, if not incompetent. And against Bernie he was normal."

He added: “And I say, how does that happen?"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-wants-drug-tests-before-debates-with-biden

This puts Biden in a tough spot:

1. Refuse to take the test and make everyone suspicious.

2. Take the test and test positive for drugs like hydroxychloriquine. [Trump knows]

The one thing that pisses Trump haters off more than anything is the fact that he is almost always right.

If Trump wants Biden to take a drug test, well, let's face it, Biden is taking drugs. [Trump knows]

Tokens
DON'T LET THE MEDIA GASLIGHT YOU - THE DEMS ARE ANTI-AMERICANS

At last week's Democratic convention NOT ONE speaker, including Biden, had the moral courage to condemn t he violent rioting and looting that has been destroying communities for months now.

This tells you everything you need to know.

Logical thinking.

Tokens
CONFIRMED: China Launched a Massive Social Media Campaign in March to Get Countries to Adopt Stringent Coronavirus Lockdowns and Destroy Their Economies

China released the coronavirus sometime in late 2019.

By early March China was pushing countries around the globe to put in place economic shutdowns similar to what the CCP did in Wuhan. They clearly wanted the world to suffer economically from the virus.

One individual on Twitter put together a lengthy Twitter thread outlining the efforts China took to ensure the rest of the world would participate in shutdowns like China put in place in Hubei Province.

Read it here>> https://thedailyreformer.com/confirmed-china-launched-a-massive-social-media-campaign-in-march-to-get-countries-to-adopt-stringent-coronavirus-lockdowns-and-destroy-their-economies/

Soon "CHY-NA" and their Dem puppets will be held accountable for this plandemic.

Justice is coming!

Tokens
College student, 21, and her stepfather, 45, are shot dead in road rage attack over fender bender while he was arriving to drop off keys to the new home she'd just bought

• Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed on Monday
  • They were attacked in a road rage incident in Georgetown, South Carolina
  • Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, opened fire after rear-ending Wall's car, cops say
  • Anderson and Wall were killed, and another person was injured in the gunfire
  • Wall was arriving at Anderson's home to help with her new house
  • The college student had just purchased the home with money she'd saved
  • Walters allegedly fled on foot into the woods but was arrested after a manhunt
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stepfather-45-shot-dead-road-rage-attack.htmlMSM FAKE NEWS NETWORKS *CRICKETS*

WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?

WHY AREN'T NBA PLAYERS WALKING OFF THE COURTS?

WHY AREN'T HOLLYWOOD CELEBS SAYING ANYTHING?

Because it's doesn't fit their narrative.

Logical thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com