IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search
Tokens
We Jews, God's CHOSEN PEOPLE, always have and always will prevail over evil goyim like yourself when the final verdict is in,

and ultimately all folks who defy the word of GOD will be left holding the shit end of the stick, which is being diplomatic and

and an understatement of the highest magnitude!!
"Chosen people" like what the hell does that mean like you’re better than everybody else because you’re jewish?....God created everybody EQUAL & in his image period....No wonder the Arabs hate jews if they go around thinking they are something special...I think you owe the whole forum an apology so man up....

Tokens
"Chosen people" like what the hell does that mean like you’re better than everybody else because you’re jewish?....God created everybody EQUAL & in his image period....No wonder the Arabs hate jews if they go around thinking they are something special...I think you owe the whole forum an apology so man up....
I don't owe you Mr. Trump Dick Su cker or anyone else an apology!!

If you have been following this thread, it was/is sheriff joe/doctorsuccess/sbd who started the anti-semitic posts

in here long before I posted anything about the Chosen People!!

If you knew this, it is YOU and not me who owes the Forum/thread an apology!!

If you didn't know, then be more careful next time before you run your fuc king mouth!!

If you don't like what I have to say, you can continue to respond to what I say and each and every time run away and hide as you always

do rather than respond to your intellectual superior in every possible way or put me on ignore!!

The choice is yours, pal, and I will continue to respond in kind to defend myself and my people against those including

sheriff joe/doctor success, sbd and MAGApoop who would love to exterminate us!!

Tokens
For sure-puts were/are a little better and with a limit to how much you can lose.
To be clear what I really meant to say that the stock has been very volatile, meaning that if shorted it and you were

wrong it could cost you a bit to cover your short.

On the other hand, buying puts on the stock com with a hefty premium means that you could make some money very

quickly and lose, it just as quickly if you guessed wrong.

However, with the puts which are derivatives and unlike shorting, you cannot lose more than what you invested in them.

To be honest, so far I haven't done either(wish I had) just as I am quite sure sbd would say had he taken a short position rather

than just selling his shares.

Tokens

If you have been following this thread, it was/is sheriff joe/doctorsuccess/sbd who started the anti-semitic posts

If you didn't know, then be more careful next time before you run your fuc king mouth!!

If you don't like what I have to say, you can continue to NOT respond to what I say and each and every time run
away and hide as you always
do rather than GET POUNDED BY YOUR intellectual superior in every possible way or put me on ignore!!

The choice is yours, pal, and I will continue to respond in kind to defend myself and my people against those including

Corrected post-changed or added words in caps.

Tokens
I have kept it quite simple with these clueless Libtards. I have had them on ignore for so long I thankfully almost forgot their names.

Tokens

savage is a "chosen one" and yet is defying God by openly defending Satan and Pedos.

The irony.

Anyone who thinks they are, or their race is, "chosen" is just plain stupid. [and brainwashed too]

Tokens
👉WARNING: APRIL 8TH

High alert for false flag event, potential black swan event, or high profile sacrifice.

Target time: 1pm est - 4pm est

Target region: Draw a straight line from Bangor, ME through Dallas, TX, focus east of the line.

Avoid major cities, especially Dem controlled cities.

You may see school closures and other preparations for this day.

Stay aware. Stay safe. Stay fearless.

Above all, stand with God no matter what.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

:popcorn:

👉 CRITICAL UPDATE:

This eclipse is happening exactly 6 years, 6 months, 6 days after the last big one on 8/21/2017.

The eclipse trajectory in the U.S. has 7 cities named NINEVEH, 1 named JONAH, 1 named RAPTURE and 1 named ARK.

View attachment 86358

Nineveh is the name of an ancient Assyrian town.

Nineveh is connected to Ishtar and demonic hierarchies that answer to the sorcery and sexual blood ritual of the DS cabalists.

4/8 is also the inverse of Obama's birthday of 8/4. [He is the anti-Christ]

Inversion is always an occult ritual dream scenario for the satanists conjuring horned goat Baphomet forces.

This eclipse and date cannot and should not be ignored.

This is an important day for the evil anti-human controllers who are backed into a corner and whose days are numbered.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR SITUATION AWARENESS.

AVOID large crowds and big cities.

Targets also include waterways, bridges, boats, shipping containers, submarines and all watercrafts connected to human and child trafficking routes in the seas.

Keep this in mind as we may see certain bridges, dams or other water systems and their infrastructure be demolished.

Any destruction from false flags WILL be minimized. ["white hats" in control]

Some events may be "white hat" controlled to destroy certain structures/areas used for human blood sacrifice and where demons reside.

Stay safe, stay aware, keep your children close and DO NOT FEAR.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!

👉 UPDATE:

The last time an "earthquake" happened in NJ/NYC was in 2011.

At that time intel confirmed the point of origin was, in fact, Virginia and a major underground network was blown up by "white hats".

The "origin" of this "earthquake" was just a few miles from Trump's Bedminster, NJ location.

Not an attack on him.

But rather "white hats" destroying another DS underground network.

This underground DS operation housed a technology that was a major threat to humanity and the planet.

The magnitude of this "earthquake" was almost the exact as 2011, indicating the same explosives were used.

It is NOT normal to get earthquakes in NJ or NYC.

And remember what the op stated at the outset of the original RR thread - "earthquakes in unsuspecting places".

Since the start of that thread many "earthquakes" have happened in these non-earthquake zones around the globe.

All at the same time the op reported on the "white hat" underground operation that was taking place.

Nothing is a coincidence.

Stay aware. Stay safe!

We avoided at least 3 potentially major/disastrous "false flag" incidents.

Friday's "earthquake" in NJ/NYC and 2 others.

All defused by "white hats".

We spread awareness to put all eyes on "them" which reduces the likelihood they will follow through.

Situational awareness also helps the public to avoid potential target areas.

Remain aware. Stay safe.

Tokens
We avoided at least 3 potentially major/disastrous "false flag" incidents.

Friday's "earthquake" in NJ/NYC and 2 others.

All defused by "white hats".

We spread awareness to put all eyes on "them" which reduces the likelihood they will follow through.

Situational awareness also helps the public to avoid potential target areas.

Remain aware. Stay safe.

Did I call it 100% correct last night or what when I posted this!! lol

"I am sure I speak for untold millions across the globe that we are all waiting in eager anticipation at the end of tomorrow for a summary

by sbd of what happened today and who was responsible for preventing the boogeymen of the world from wreaking havoc

all over the planet and major cities he predicted for had they not stepped in and prevented this disaster!!

If you need some kind of documentation of his credibility and reliability, all one has to do is take a look at his "uncanny

accuracy" over the last 39 months on a daily basis that Trump's devolution was "IMMINENT!!" lol"

IN ESSENCE, SBD HUST MADE A TOTAL FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF BY POSTING A LINK TO PREDICTIONS THAT FAILED AS WELL

AS STATEMENTS WITH NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE AND USED THEM AS TESTIMONIALS TO HIMSELF.

IT DOESNT GET MUCH WORSE THAN THAT!! lol

Tokens
Did I call it 100% correct last night or what when I posted this!! lol

"I am sure I speak for untold millions across the globe that we are all waiting in eager anticipation at the end of tomorrow for a summary

by sbd of what happened today and who was responsible for preventing the boogeymen of the world from wreaking havoc

all over the planet and major cities he predicted for had they not stepped in and prevented this disaster!!

If you need some kind of documentation of his credibility and reliability, all one has to do is take a look at his "uncanny

accuracy" over the last 39 months on a daily basis that Trump's devolution was "IMMINENT!!" lol"

IN ESSENCE, SBD HUST MADE A TOTAL FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF BY POSTING A LINK TO PREDICTIONS THAT FAILED AS WELL

AS STATEMENTS WITH NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE AND USED THEM AS TESTIMONIALS TO HIMSELF.

IT DOESNT GET MUCH WORSE THAN THAT!! lol
To be fair and as I have said before, most of what sbd posts is not because he actually believes it but rather to draw any kind of attention

to it whether it be positive or negative because this is how people who have failed in life and have a low self-opinion try to make up

for it, namely on a conscious level by equating attention to whatever they say and people reading it to positivity and thus at least for that

moment giving them a feeling of self-worth and esteem!!

Handicapper
Tokens
Tokens
This is a great post!!!

However, Salvage lacks the class to apologize.

The OP literally saved Salvage's life by convincing him not to take the booster shots and Salvage never thanked him.

The OP also gave him advice to help recoup the $26,000 he lost in Bitcoin, and Salvage never thanked him for that either.

A person who lacks the manners, breeding, and common courtesy to thank someone for saving their life and helping them make money is not going to apologize for making a public ass of himself.

That's why he is universally despised by everyone on the forum and we all have him on Ignore.

He doesn't care. He's been publicly humiliated on here hundreds of times, yet KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE.

What does that tell you?

Tokens
This is a great post!!!

The OP literally saved Salvage's life by convincing him not to take the booster shots and Salvage never thanked him.

The OP also gave him advice to help recoup the $26,000 he lost in Bitcoin, and Salvage never thanked him for that either.

A person who lacks the manners, breeding, and common courtesy to thank someone for saving their life and helping them make money is not going to apologize for making a public ass of himself.

That's why he is universally despised by everyone on the forum and we all have him on Ignore.

He doesn't care. He's been publicly humiliated on here hundreds of times, yet KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE.

What does that tell you?
roadreeler57 said:

If you don't like what I have to say, you can continue to respond to what I say and each and every time run away and hide as you always

do rather than respond to your intellectual superior in every possible way or put me on ignore!!

Tokens
This is a great post!!!

What does that tell you?
"That's why he is universally despised by everyone on the forum and we all have him on Ignore."

The truth is, sheriff joe/doctorsuccess, is that people on your side PRETEND to put me on ignore as I have proved a number of

times is because most of them including you certainly don't have the innate high intelligence( a common trait of Jewish people),

education nor the debating skills to take me on openly for the simple reason that they can tell by the deep thought and logic that goes into

my posts with documentation and argumentative skills, they would be publicly humiliated!!

ps If you need further proof, just look at my response to roadreeler last night(who does read my posts) and repeated today and

his inability/refusal to respond to it!!

Tokens
To be clear what I really meant to say that the stock has been very volatile, meaning that if shorted it and you were

wrong it could cost you a bit to cover your short.

On the other hand, buying puts on the stock com with a hefty premium means that you could make some money very

quickly and lose, it just as quickly if you guessed wrong.

However, with the puts which are derivatives and unlike shorting, you cannot lose more than what you invested in them.

To be honest, so far I haven't done either(wish I had) just as I am quite sure sbd would say had he taken a short position rather

than just selling his shares.
This is a great post!!!

What does that tell you?
Wait, let me get this straight. Someone who calls Trump daddy agrees with another guy who does the same?

Mind blown.

Baaaaaaa sheeplicans baaaaaa. 🐑

Tokens
I am still waiting and will probably wait until the last day of Eternity for sbd to provide us with some specifics with documentation

on what dire things were prevented from happening in major cities all over the country and elsewhere by unnamed

"patriots" in the country and how they prevented these events from happening.

To be blunt, he will say nothing, hope people forget(yeah right not with people like me, wilbur and schmirt) and then move on

the next number sequence, astrological event, etc., to post a new one that he doesn't believe will occur but will post because

in the same manner alcoholic needs to drink, a drug addict needs drugs, an overweight person needs food, a compulsive

gambler needs to bet, etc., sbd needs and craves attention to get through his life which is so barren, empty and meaningless!!

Tokens
Here are several conclusions I have drawn about the sheriff joe/doctorsuccess dual identity and sbd based both on their modus operandi

and my 34 years of professional experience and many more as a human being.

In actuality while it makes it easy for me to draw conclusions, anyone who has followed this thread for a while and who is objective can

draw the same conclusions:

The folks cited above claim to have had me on ignore for around three years(includes original thread) but yet somehow

seem to know whatI have posted and responded to it indirectly with name-calling and insults.

I might consider that they are psychic and what I post comes to him but for the fact that sbd and sheriff joe/doctor success have already

proven that is not the case with their 99.8% FAILED predictions and most notably 100% with Trump's devolution over the last 39 months.

That leaves two other possibilities:

1) They are telling the truth about not reading my posts(highly unlikely) but know that other people do(despite their

unproven allegation that they do not) and are worried that I have stated some documented things about them which will resonate).

2) They do read my posts even though they pretend not to as stated above and somehow even though they are

not supposed to know what I have posted and am irrelevant, and what I post irritates them and creates fears to the point

where they need to resort to name-calling and insults!!

In short, we have a situation here that closely resembles their entire modus operandi which consists of contradictions, inconsistencies,

paradoxes, illogic and non sequiturs!!

The overriding conclusion is that while they have tried to discredit me, in fact, they have just dug their graves even deeper for

reasons cited above!!

Tokens
1712686042557.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricworkslondon
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com