IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search

Rx Normal
Tokens
20231125_140249.jpg

Rx Normal
Tokens
You know what really sucks for tards?

When even libtards and their Fake News start using phrases like "military dictatorship" LOL

View attachment 78761
"Plans" πŸ˜‚
Hey Bill, thanks for the warning! πŸ˜‚

Could this libtard be any more stupid?

Maybe this Dem Congressman should ask "Biden" why he willingly continues to renew all those Trump EOs. LOL

Oooooo... "military dictatorship"... It's coming! :ROFLMAO:

Some of us KNOW.

:popcorn:

Tokens
Wanna know what's going on?
For sure don't listen to folks like sheriff joe and sbd whose "truths" are lies and/or figments of their imagination or just plain projections

ont their part!!
Wanna hear it straight from the CIC?
Whether you like it or not, he is Joe Biden and sure as hell not Donald Trump who is fighting both for his political survival and

more importantly for his life as he currently knows it!!
"We caught them all!"
The only thing Trump and you folks are going to catch is demolishment that is already well underway!!
"ALL" means everyone.
See above.
I don't bother with blowhards from Twitter who are nothing but losers in life and worse try to emulate a despicable AHole

in Donald Trump!!

Tokens

Maybe this Dem Congressman should ask "Biden" why he willingly continues to renew all those Trump EOs. LOL

Some of us KNOW.

Someone tell me of a modern-day Paladin and I will contribute my fair share to ensure that the above does not happen!!

Tokens

Some of us KNOW.

It's going to be very exciting when Trump declares martial law. Nothing like a few public lynchings to get all the lower level rats squealing on their bosses.

Rx Normal
Tokens
20231125_202300.jpg

THE FINAL BATTLE

A lot of people don't understand the depth of what's going on. I'm going to break it down for you.

There has always been a silent war in the background between White Hats (good) & Black Hats (bad). The digital age changed the game. The World Wide Web 'decentralized information'. The Black Hats control the flow of information because [they] control [The System]. All [they] have to do is keep The People asleep. White Hats have the data & all the dots have been connected, but White Hats didn't have enough people to take on [The System].

In 2015 Obama's NDAA made it legal for the Media to report propaganda to the American People. Social Media was given the same protections as the press so it also applies to them. In other words, Project Mockingbird was legalized in the US. Think about all the things the Media has lied about. They didn't make it up, it was given to them & sent out through the MOS & NCS programs. A good example is Hilary Clinton paying the FBI for a fake dossier & giving it to the Mainstream Media (MSM). Nancy Pelosi called it a "wrap up smear". What's happening is bigger than politics.

In 2016 [The System] exposed itself by turning everything on one man (it was never about Trump). When the News, Corporations, Hollywood, Entrainment, Social Media, Republicans, Democrats & the DOJ all went after one man. It was obvious that it was a coordinated attack (a lot of time & money was spent).

[The System] exposed itself again with COVID-19 (it was never about CV19). Our country was shot down & our "freedom" was paused for a flu like illness. Adults & children were forced to wear masks that don't work & get an experimental shot for a flu like illness.

The Black Hats want a One World Government (UN). Their first big victory was 1871. The 2nd was 1913. [They] have been building [The System] for a very long time. The Church Commission exposed the [Deep State] in the 70's. The [Globalists] released Agent 21 & Agenda 30. I have A LOT of video clips of past presidents (and others) calling for a New World Order. I put together a video with them. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy.

When I talk about White Hats, I'm talking about bad asses like General Flynn, Admiral Rogers & Colonel Phil Waldron. The White Hat network is Military, civilians & Veterans. They are Patriots that believe freedom is a God given right & the constitution is law. The White Hats aren't going to just sit back & watch America get conquered. Fighting back is the only option because surrender isn't.

If Hillary Clinton won, it would be game over. White Hats knew they couldn't let that happen. A Military coup was being planned to remove Obama. It's a last resort because it could start a civil war. It wouldn't be pretty but it was starting to look like the only option. Military White Hats met with Trump to discuss the situation because Trump is a Patriot. White Hats asked him to run for President. Trump agreed to run in 2016 & a new plan was set in motion. Instead of a coup, we would beat them at their own game. White Hats didn't ask him because he's a saint. They asked him because he's the perfect person to stir shit up. Trump can't be bought, intimidated or blackmailed. He could fund his own campaign & he will not back down. He exposed the system & a lot of people noticed.

A group of White Hats, some Military Intelligence ran a psyop on the American people. It was a unique psyop because the mission was to wake people up. People were encouraged to research & think for themselves. A lot of information was given as a question so you would have to find the answer. It wasn't about giving us information, it was about getting us to research the information we're given from all sources. Instead of using information to control people, they were using truth to set minds free.

It's called THE GREAT AWAKENING but it's about more than just waking people up.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Don't you just love those people who say, "I researched Q at the beginning and it's all BS!" but still parrot and fall for every the Fake News narrative that comes along?

Obviously they're lying and didn't bother putting in the work and doing their own INDEPENDENT research on a myriad of topics/issues using non-MSM sources.

They realized Q is BS because the Fake News told them it's BS. Kinda like when when the pedo fact-chokers told them "Pizzagate" was "debunked." 🀑 :ROFLMAO:

They missed the entire point of Q πŸ‘‰ Go OUTSIDE the Matrix.

They didn't "research" anything and still sound asleep no matter what clown party hat they're wearing.

That's why SBD's prediction record here is flawless. He has all the right sources and so do I (with receipts).

Turn off the TV and keep watching the movie. Every single thing we said would happen has happened.

With the best yet to come!

:cool:

Tokens
Don't you just love those people who say, "I researched Q at the beginning and it's all BS!" but still parrot and fall for every the Fake News narrative that comes along?
You are once again begging the question and poisoning the well with ZERO evidence to support what you say!!
Obviously they're lying and didn't bother putting in the work and doing their own INDEPENDENT research on a myriad of topics/issues using non-MSM sources.
You are once again begging the question and poisoning the well with ZERO evidence to support what you say!!
They realized Q is BS because the Fake News told them it's BS. Kinda like when when the pedo fact-chokers told them "Pizzagate" was "debunked." 🀑 :ROFLMAO:
They missed the entire point of Q πŸ‘‰ Go OUTSIDE the Matrix.
They didn't "research" anything and still sound asleep no matter what clown party hat they're wearing.
That's why SBD's prediction record here is flawless. He has all the right sources and so do I (with receipts).
Turn off the TV and keep watching the movie. Every single thing we said would happen has happened.
With the best yet to come!

Tokens
View attachment 78798

THE FINAL BATTLE

A lot of people don't understand the depth of what's going on. I'm going to break it down for you.

There has always been a silent war in the background between White Hats (good) & Black Hats (bad). The digital age changed the game. The World Wide Web 'decentralized information'. The Black Hats control the flow of information because [they] control [The System]. All [they] have to do is keep The People asleep. White Hats have the data & all the dots have been connected, but White Hats didn't have enough people to take on [The System].

In 2015 Obama's NDAA made it legal for the Media to report propaganda to the American People. Social Media was given the same protections as the press so it also applies to them. In other words, Project Mockingbird was legalized in the US. Think about all the things the Media has lied about. They didn't make it up, it was given to them & sent out through the MOS & NCS programs. A good example is Hilary Clinton paying the FBI for a fake dossier & giving it to the Mainstream Media (MSM). Nancy Pelosi called it a "wrap up smear". What's happening is bigger than politics.

In 2016 [The System] exposed itself by turning everything on one man (it was never about Trump). When the News, Corporations, Hollywood, Entrainment, Social Media, Republicans, Democrats & the DOJ all went after one man. It was obvious that it was a coordinated attack (a lot of time & money was spent).

[The System] exposed itself again with COVID-19 (it was never about CV19). Our country was shot down & our "freedom" was paused for a flu like illness. Adults & children were forced to wear masks that don't work & get an experimental shot for a flu like illness.

The Black Hats want a One World Government (UN). Their first big victory was 1871. The 2nd was 1913. [They] have been building [The System] for a very long time. The Church Commission exposed the [Deep State] in the 70's. The [Globalists] released Agent 21 & Agenda 30. I have A LOT of video clips of past presidents (and others) calling for a New World Order. I put together a video with them. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy.

When I talk about White Hats, I'm talking about bad asses like General Flynn, Admiral Rogers & Colonel Phil Waldron. The White Hat network is Military, civilians & Veterans. They are Patriots that believe freedom is a God given right & the constitution is law. The White Hats aren't going to just sit back & watch America get conquered. Fighting back is the only option because surrender isn't.

If Hillary Clinton won, it would be game over. White Hats knew they couldn't let that happen. A Military coup was being planned to remove Obama. It's a last resort because it could start a civil war. It wouldn't be pretty but it was starting to look like the only option. Military White Hats met with Trump to discuss the situation because Trump is a Patriot. White Hats asked him to run for President. Trump agreed to run in 2016 & a new plan was set in motion. Instead of a coup, we would beat them at their own game. White Hats didn't ask him because he's a saint. They asked him because he's the perfect person to stir shit up. Trump can't be bought, intimidated or blackmailed. He could fund his own campaign & he will not back down. He exposed the system & a lot of people noticed.

A group of White Hats, some Military Intelligence ran a psyop on the American people. It was a unique psyop because the mission was to wake people up. People were encouraged to research & think for themselves. A lot of information was given as a question so you would have to find the answer. It wasn't about giving us information, it was about getting us to research the information we're given from all sources. Instead of using information to control people, they were using truth to set minds free.

This is great. You've explained it in a way that even Salvage, the chief boot-licker, mayor of Tardville, can understand. All Tards will be able to understand this. They no longer have any excuses for ignorance.

Tokens
This is great. You've explained it in a way that even Salvage, the chief boot-licker, mayor of Tardville, can understand. All Tards will be able to understand this. They no longer have any excuses for ignorance.
View attachment 78798

THE FINAL BATTLE

Sorry, pal-you are too late!!

According to sbd, the person you hijacked this thread, the "Final Battle" took place a few weeks after he started the original IVU

back in March of 2020!!!

He never did tell us the results and/or if the battle was delayed and if so, why when it would resume!!

Perhaps the current second in command can clarify what happened with that statement and/or prediction as we are going on almost four

years later!!

Tokens
Sorry, pal-you are too late!!

According to sbd, the person you hijacked this thread, the "Final Battle" took place a few weeks after he started the original IVU

back in March of 2020!!!

He never did tell us the results and/or if the battle was delayed and if so, why when it would resume!!

Perhaps the current second in command can clarify what happened with that statement and/or prediction as we are going on almost four

years later!!
What I posted above is just another reason why the Trump tu rds in this thread pretend to have me on ignore, namely because

they have no answers to the FACTS I post, in this case about THEM!!

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
Of ALL the Inauguration Day Anomalies, this one is barely talked about.
While its certainly open to interpretation, when have you EVER seen a person walking outside in the background during a shot of Prez in Oval Office?

Watch the background outside at the 46 to 50 second mark

Tokens
While its certainly open to interpretation, when have you EVER seen a person walking outside in the background during a shot of Prez in Oval Office?

Never. The Secret Service would never allow it. There's a car parked back there too. He's on a sound stage, either in Atlanta or Los Angeles. Tards can fall for this kind of malarkey, but not anyone with an IQ over 80.

Tokens

What an incredibly STUPID AND TOTALLY IRRELEVANT post that shatters into a million pieces all directions in the same manner

if you drop a life-size mirror from the second-floor porch of your home onto to sidewalk anyway!!

Even if there was an ounce of truth to the idiom, think of what you are saying/implying that the Secret Service and others in the position

to know realize that Biden is not the real POTUS and that Trump is the real POTUS and acting CIC!!

And yet going on almost three years the alleged CIC has not done even one piece of policy-making or anything else

that indicates/proves that Trump is the real POTUS!!

And even better, the VIPS you cite and the few folks like yourselves who are allegedly privy to this information are the

only ones who know about it!!

And better when questioned about your other fail-safe bullshit contention about Trump's alleged devolution as to why it hasn't

occurred over the last three years when on a daily basis that it is "imminent," and the best you as swipes can say it will happen

in "Trump-time," it shows not only how ill-equipped you are to present a narrative that flows smoothly, but just as importantly

how low your self-respect is by actually posting it for intelligent and objective people to read!!

From now on I am going to refer to you as MAGASTUPID or better MAGAMORON which has a nice alliteration to it!!

Rx Normal
Tokens
How many Fake News "wrap up smears" do our tards need to see play out in real time (from so much "We Got Trump!" hope and promise at the beginning to laughable duds at the end) to understand and see that White Hats are playing the Deep State's own game at a level never seen before, and in so doing waking up people in numbers never seen globally, and in so doing will/are destroying their entire "System" "controlled demolition" style?

You mean living through "Russian Collusion" and "Covid" weren't convincing enough?

By the time White Hats are done, there won't be anything or anyone left πŸ‘‰complete and total annihilation!

Most people are slowly redpilling themselves, but the most stubborn and stupid holdouts (like our tards) are really determined to get those redpill suppositories.

What do these TDS idiots think is going to happen when Trump pulls out those classified docs at his trials in March with the entire world watching?

How will the "81 million votes" cult react when they see those watermarked ballots or reports detailing the election fraud sting operation?

81 million??? Try less than 50m. A historic landslide...of fraud!!

Then, with the entire world in shock, it will just be one "reveal" after another... Justifying ongoing Navy JAG operations delivering fair but swift justice.

"This was never about another 4 year election"
- President Trump (Q+) & Q

White Hats have been waiting decades for this opportunity. Though their awards and decorations signify their level of honor, sacrifice and patriotism, they are as calculated, ruthless and fearless as anyone, and they are playing for keeps.

"What storm, Mister President?"

:cool:

Tokens
How many Fake News "wrap up smears" do our tards need to see play out in real time (from so much "We Got Trump!" hope and promise at the beginning to laughable duds at the end) to understand and see that White Hats are playing the Deep State's own game at a level never seen before, and in so doing waking up people in numbers never seen globally, and in so doing will/are destroying their entire "System" "controlled demolition" style?

You mean living through "Russian Collusion" and "Covid" weren't convincing enough?

By the time White Hats are done, there won't be anything or anyone left πŸ‘‰complete and total annihilation!

Most people are slowly redpilling themselves, but the most stubborn and stupid holdouts (like our tards) are really determined to get those redpill suppositories.

What do these TDS idiots think is going to happen when Trump pulls out those classified docs at his trials in March with the entire world watching?

How will the "81 million votes" cult react when they see those watermarked ballots or reports detailing the election fraud sting operation?
81 million??? Try less than 50m. A historic landslide...of fraud!!
Then, with the entire world in shock, it will just be one "reveal" after another... Justifying ongoing Navy JAG operations delivering fair but swift justice.
"This was never about another 4 year election"
- President Trump (Q+) & Q
White Hats have been waiting decades for this opportunity. Though their awards and decorations signify their level of honor, sacrifice and patriotism, they are as calculated, ruthless and fearless as anyone, and they are playing for keeps.

"What storm, Mister President?"
Sorry if my last post hurts and you are unable to respond to it because 1) you have nothing to rebut it and 2) you don't have

the intellect, professional experience and debating skills that I have and have developed over my 34 investigative career!!

As I have told sbd before, don't bite off more than you can chew, and if you ever decide to get into a controversial

thread like this, do yourself a favor and check out the potential opposition out there first unless of course, you don/t

mind getting pulverized as you have in this thread and/or have masochist tendencies!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learnwithfaiz
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com