IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search

Tokens

Imo this is the kind of person no matter what her political label is, who is the type of level-headed, emotionally balanced and experienced

person the country is so badly in need of at this time to lead the country forward!!
People who put the emphasis on what polling data in selective states say about someone, in this case Liz Cheney in Wyoming , rather

than what one has to say in general, in this case what Chency has to say about Trump, and what she deems to be his criminality,

his overall lack of moral character, and what he is as a human being, speak volumes about those persons who endorse

these kinds of values; to be as polite as possible, these are the kind of folks I would have ZERO

association other than in a thread and forum like this one because I am proud to say that my values are vastly different!!

Tokens
People who put the emphasis on what polling data in selective states say about someone, in this case Liz Cheney in Wyoming , rather

than what one has to say in general, in this case what Chency has to say about Trump, and what she deems to be his criminality,

his overall lack of moral character, and what he is as a human being, speak volumes about those persons who endorse

these kinds of values; to be as polite as possible, these are the kind of folks I would have ZERO

association other than in a thread and forum like this one because I am proud to say that my values are vastly different!!
I obviously can't prove it, but imo if Liz Cheney was the Republican candidate and Biden was the Democratic one, at this juncture she

would have a commanding lead because lots of Democrats including me would vote for her!!

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Experiment;

Everyone put Savage on ignore. Give this account no attention whatsoever. Watch how soon another very similar filth posting account takes its place. Sometimes it’s a new member or sometimes it’ll be a long standing account with few posts that all of a sudden picks up the pace.

Tokens
Experiment;

Everyone put Savage on ignore. Give this account no attention whatsoever. Watch how soon another very similar filth posting account takes its place. Sometimes it’s a new member or sometimes it’ll be a long standing account with few posts that all of a sudden picks up the pace.
These are paid trolls.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
These are paid trolls
How else are they gonna eat....they are like the little monkey doing tricks for scraps while the owner eats streak

Experiment;

Wait, you mean some folks DONT have him on ignore?

Tokens
These are paid trolls.
In the case of Salvage, I think it's mental illness and a feminine craving for attention.

If he and the other Tards were truly interested in communicating the truth, they would do so in their own threads. That they have tried and failed to do so, receiving no views, no replies, and no likes, is proof that they were never interested in pursuing the truth to begin with.

Had their threads contained even a semblance of truth, they would have been popular instead of failures. The reason why this particular thread is the most popular one in the entire history of this forum is because it began with the OP posting truth and was followed by other Patriots also posting the truth. Readers want truth, which is why they come here.

With Salvage and the Tards it's always been about drawing attention to themselves, not telling the truth - both of which are very feminine traits. They want people to ooh and ahh, but fail miserably because nothing they post has an ounce of truth to it.

Therefore, when their own threads failed, as they should have, they saw that this was the most popular forum thread and immediately jumped over and began posting, again to draw attention to themselves. Their efforts have backfired once again, however, because everyone here has put them on Ignore so nobody reads anything they post.

This is very feminine behavior on their part, borderline homosexual. They want attention, but they are incapable of recognizing or communicating truth. Hence, their feminine desire for drama and attention will never be satisfied.

This also explains why they are so jealous of President Trump. He demands the attention they so desperately seek for themselves. He represents the ultra-masculine male. They represent feminized males.

Poor, jealous Tards will go to their graves feeling miserable, having never once satisfied their feminine cravings for attention.

Tokens
In the case of Salvage, I think it's mental illness and an extremely feminine craving for attention.

If he and the other Tards were truly interested in communicating the truth, they would do so in their own threads. That they have tried and failed to do so, receiving no views, no replies, and no likes, is proof that they were never interested in pursuing the truth to begin with.

Had their threads contained even a semblance of truth, they would have been popular instead of failures. The reason why this particular thread is the most popular one in the entire history of this forum is because it began with the OP posting truth and was followed by other Patriots also posting the truth. Readers want truth, which is why they come here.

With Salvage and the Tards it's always been about drawing attention to themselves, not telling the truth - both of which are very feminine traits. They want people to ooh and ahh, but fail miserably because nothing they post has an ounce of truth to it.

Therefore, when their own threads failed, as they should have, they saw that this was the most popular forum thread and immediately jumped over and began posting, again to draw attention to themselves. Their efforts have backfired once again, however, because everyone here has put them on Ignore so nobody reads anything they post.

This is very feminine behavior on their part, borderline homosexual. They want attention, but they are incapable of recognizing or communicating truth. Hence, their feminine desire for drama and attention will never be satisfied.

This also explains why they are so jealous of President Trump. He demands the attention they so desperately seek for themselves. He represents the ultra-masculine male. They represent feminized males.

Poor, jealous Tards will go to their graves feeling miserable, having never once satisfied their feminine cravings for attention.
What's ironic is that they could have all the attention and accolades they crave by beginning their own threads and telling the truth. Patriots could even take them off Ignore and post on their threads to help them get started.

The problem is they appear either too lazy or too unwilling to do that. They aren't unwilling to start their own threads, as they have tried and failed. However, they are unwilling to post any sort of truthful information - and that's what readers want.

Despite this forum consisting almost entirely of woke, leftist Democrats, people want the truth when they read. For some reason, the Tards seem incapable of dealing with that.

Tokens
Experiment;

It sure looks like you don't have me on ignore, pal, or else you wouldn't be as pissed off as you are regarding what I post and your

inability to stop it!!

The rest of your post is incoherent, makes no sense and shows that you need to practice in debating and writing skills!!

When I and wilbur and I assume everyone on our side permanently exits this thread WHEN/NOT IF, Trump is done,

this thread will become a colossal bore because all it will consist of is folks like you and the other well-known Trump fellators

who kiss each other's asses and at the point will hold hands to both console yourselves and assure that it is all part

of the fu king plan and that Trump will be devolutioned and that is is imminent!!

The last thing that you should hope for is for us to exit this thread because without our opposition, there really won't

be any reason for folks besides yourself who currently frequent this thread to come over here!!

Most of the other threads in the political section have already reached this stage!!

Tokens
How else are they gonna eat....they are like the little monkey doing tricks for scraps while the owner eats streak

Wait, you mean some folks DONT have him on ignore?
I do. I just wanna see that one dormant account that posts like 10-12 posts a year all of a sudden picks up the pace and starts posting eerily similar views of the dog shit account that isn’t getting any attention. It’s like magic.

Tokens
In the case of Salvage, I think it's mental illness and a feminine craving for attention.

From yesterday:

I see the Jack-in-the-Box posted something right after I posted something about him, and yet he claims that

he has me on ignore and has right along-ok right if you say so!! lol

And then right after that, sheriff joey hoey jumps into the fray, another LIAR who claims to have had me on ignore for some time

which I have already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt!!

Not only is that NOT a coincidence but the FACT is that whether it was sheriff joe, sbd or someone, it is a DOCUMENTED lie as it

is, you simply did not write that post because you don't have the intelligence or education to do so!!

Remember you are posting to a trained and experienced investigator who did this kind of stuff and a lot more for 34 years

and was very successful at it!!

In comparison to some of the cases I had to crack, your act rates on a scale of 2 from 1-10 with 10 being the most difficult to crack!!

Tokens

True story.

Tokens
What's ironic is that they could have all the attention and accolades they crave by beginning their own threads and telling the truth. Patriots could even take them off Ignore and post on their threads to help them get started.

The problem is they appear either too lazy or too unwilling to do that. They aren't unwilling to start their own threads, as they have tried and failed. However, they are unwilling to post any sort of truthful information - and that's what readers want.

Despite this forum consisting almost entirely of woke, leftist Democrats, people want the truth when they read. For some reason, the Tards seem incapable of dealing with that.
If you don't like the fact that I and the others have done our thing over the last three and a half years and documenting

your lies, delusions and failed predictions with ZERO accountability on your part, then tough sh t!!

I stated in my previous post when will leave!!

Perhaps if you and the others didn't deify Donald Trump and at least admit that he has some faults ad blame for a number

of things, we would no longer be here!!

RX Member
Tokens

Smartest thing she said in the interview as per the article .

On CNN’s “State of the Union,” host Jake Tapper said it was likely Trump would be the Republican nominee .

Tokens
True story.
Take off those rose-colored blinkers, buddy, and take a look at yourself and your refusal and inability as it exists and not what you

project it to be especially when it comes to Trump and who and what he is!!

Tokens

Pratt also revealed information Trump shared about demeaning behavior toward his wife, Melania. In the recordings, Pratt said Trump told him, “I asked Melania to walk around the pool in a bikini so all the other guys could get a look at what they were missing.”

But Melania fired back, according to Pratt. “Then Melania said back to him, ‘I’ll do that when you walk around with me in your bikini.'”

If Trump did put on a bikini, it would probably be the first time in history a male pig wore one!! lol

Tokens

Pratt also revealed information Trump shared about demeaning behavior toward his wife, Melania. In the recordings, Pratt said Trump told him, “I asked Melania to walk around the pool in a bikini so all the other guys could get a look at what they were missing.”

But Melania fired back, according to Pratt. “Then Melania said back to him, ‘I’ll do that when you walk around with me in your bikini.'”

If Trump did put on a bikini, it would probably be the first time in history a male pig wore one!! lol
I think that I read somewhere that sbd liked Lenny in his bikini, and even better when he was out of it.

🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tokens
I think that I read somewhere that sbd liked Lenny in his bikini, and even better when he was out of it.

🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
When one considers that Lenny is intimidated and is scared shitless to disagree with him about anything and simply

heads to the hills when asked to respond to anything in this regard, it complicates the matter!!

Perhaps in this regard, if Lenny put on the bikini rather than Trump, we would be talking about an overweight scared rabbit

dressed on one which would be just as rare as a pig wearing one!! lol

RX Member
Tokens
When one considers that Lenny is intimidated and is scared shitless to disagree with him about anything and simply

heads to the hills when asked to respond to anything in this regard, it complicates the matter!!

Perhaps in this regard, if Lenny put on the bikini rather than Trump, we would be talking about an overweight scared rabbit

dressed on one which would be just as rare as a pig wearing one!! lol

Have you two geniuses found where Trump was leading Biden in the polls before Election Day 2020 yet ?

🤣

Tokens
Have you two geniuses found where Trump was leading Biden in the polls before Election Day 2020 yet ?

🤣
Have you found that trump lost????

91 felonies.

Rape

Fraud

Imminent

Cheetos.

Soon, real soon.

Lost by 8 million votes.

Lost by 8 million votes.

Lost by 8 million votes.

🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

RX Member
Tokens
Have you found that trump lost????

91 felonies.

Rape

Fraud

Imminent

Cheetos.

Soon, real soon.

Lost by 8 million votes.

Lost by 8 million votes.

Lost by 8 million votes.

🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

So no such poll where Trump was leading . Just verbal diarrhea .

Thanks for the confirmation borderline retard .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcusvanwattum
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com