IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search

RX Member
Tokens
As I promised last Friday night, I would limit myself to a maximum of one DIRECT response to you beginning last Saturday, and so far

not only have I kept that promise but in fact have not responded to you even once in direct response to what you said.

Reposting what I have documented about you in the past, which I have done several times does not count!!

In any case, I am going to respond ot what you said just now and will serve as my only direct response to you for this day.

Again the big reason I have decided to keep my correspondence to a maximum of one a day because as I have stated before,

you are nothing but a home/shill of the highest order for Trump and who focuses only on what you deem to be important while dismissing

100% of anything that is considered negative or worse criminal by others and simply as Trump does, bash the source without

considering the merits of what they have to say no matter how true and documented it is.

You just did the same with your general and vague and unjustified/undocumented commentary about Mary Trump!!

The next point is that once again you try to make comparisons between Trump and Biden politically speaking and imply

that we like Biden, whereas in fact I personally have stated many times that he is incompetent and needs very badly to be replaced

bt someone from either party OTHER than Trump

My final direct comment to you until at least tomorrow is something I alluded to last night and which I firmly believe:

The point is that using the example of the Hamas terrorist attack over the weekend, the focus of emphasis and blame

should be on them and not what Biden and/or Trump did or didn't do!!

What you state simply makes the assumption that without the policies that the US had in place, Hamas would not have been able to

do what they did!!

I hate to use this expression in terms of the horrific in terms of what occurred over the weekend, but in this instance "there is

more than one way to skin a cat," and imo Hamas would probably have found a way to pull off what they did from some other country,

some other means to do what they did!!

My last point for today is that imo folks like yourself who support Trump, a tyrannical fascist who has clearly shown that

he supports insurrection, violence, lying, and for that matter any means to achieve his ends and goals are the last persons

who should be pointing fingers at someone for what they perceive to be his fault!!

That's it from me to you until at least tomorrow!!

You can put any name in place of the useful idiot if he/she happens to become the D nominee . NONE of them can match Trump policies including what they’ve done for African American and Jews . Something you don’t dare to comment on .

Have fun looking for some more Mary Trump articles you easily entertained , overmatched loon .

Tokens
Once I depart this thread and political forum forever imo will occur when/not if it is official for lots of reasons that Trump has ZERO chance

of ever being POTUS again, which imo at the very latest will be by next summer, I will probably venture off to

Quora or something similar where unlike in this thread people are intelligent, well educated, hold esteemed professions,

and whether they agree with other folks or not, know how to debate and express themselves articulately and just as importantly,

are mature adults who will concede points to those with whom they are in overall disagreement.

Sadly in this thread that is not the case with the four main Trump supporters, three of whom don't even dare to challenge me

to debate anything and pretend to put me on ignore as a weak excuse so as not to debate.

The fourth member of this clan is the antithesis of the people at Quora and if you can believe it, is so steadfast in his beliefs

and opinion and such a brick stone wall that he won't admit to any even possible criminality or wrongdoing on the part

of his deity Donald Trump!!

While the sadistic part of me enjoys destroying these folks every day because to be blunt, they are out of their league,

realistically and to keep my fine brain well-tuned, I need some real challenges, that the opposition in this thread

is simply not capable of providing!!

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
👉 ANOTHER EBS "TEST" SCHEDULE FOR THE 11TH

Again, white hats control the primary EBS system.

But DS cabal going to keep attempting using a make-shift version that relies on 5G and wifi.

Expecting white hats to 'search and destroy" again, perhaps before it even starts.

But even a few seconds like Tuesday can fully activate the dormant variants in the vaxxed.

They need to activate the vaxxed to create the next plandemic which they are banking on for lockdowns and advancement of their evil agenda.

:popcorn:
Any update with this?

Tokens

Uh-oh, perhaps Trump should dig into his wallet and throw a Hail Mary and try to buy off this judge!! lol

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
I dont know much on the 5g topic BUT the tards have been trained to think that this kind of shit only happens in movies.....so when/if it happens in real life they are furthermore TRAINED to yell conspiracy theory....

Yet at the same time.......

movies and propaganda convince them a plane can crash into a heavily reinforced steel frame bldg ,causing a fire so hot that is melts the steel and creates a freefall NEVER before seen in the likes of bldg fires.

interesting article

Tokens
I dont know much on the 5g topic BUT the tards have been trained to think that this kind of shit only happens in movies.....so when/if it happens in real life they are furthermore TRAINED to yell conspiracy theory....

movies and propaganda convince them a plane can crash into a heavily reinforced steel frame bldg ,causing a fire so hot that is melts the steel and creates a freefall NEVER before seen in the likes of bldg fires.

interesting article
If I am not mistaken and correct me if I am wrong, you are another person who as made one failed prediction since Biden's

Inauguration in 2021, Trump's reinstatement/devolution is imminent!!

If that is true, without any accountability or reasons for the delay, you have ZERO credibility with me along with just

about intelligent and objectiver person!!

Tokens

interesting article
Spot on!

That's why they have such a dismal track record - 100% wrong in all of their analysis and predictions.

It's also why we call them Tards - short for retard.

Tokens
IMG_8735.PNG

Tokens
If I am not mistaken and correct me if I am wrong, you are another person who as made one failed prediction after another since Biden's

Inauguration in 2021, stating Trump's reinstatement/devolution is imminent!!

If that is true, without any accountability or reasons for the delay, you have ZERO credibility with me along with just

about intelligent and objectiver person!!
Correction of previous post

Tokens

If all this TRAITOR is lacking is money he should be grateful, because like all traitors he should be executed!!

Rx Normal
Tokens
For the first time in decades, true EVIL (the puppet masters behind the scenes) is being exposed.

An EVIL agenda which previously thrived in the shadows is being cast into the light and expedited ("The Pause") for all the world to see causing the desperate puppet masters to lose control of the narrative.

Sometimes, you have to SHOW the People.

Ah, but HOW can you spot the TRUTH in a sea of propaganda and lies? How do you filter through all the misinformation/disinformation?

The Great Awakening is not an overnight success story, yet we can rest assured it IS happening in real time as sure as the sun rising in the East. People ARE waking up and SEEING the EVIL.

As we fight this Information WAR and second American revolution against the tyrannical Redcoats of our day, always remember.. as long as we adhere to our First Principles and remain faithful to our Loving God and stay true to ourselves, the future will always be ours.

Choose GOD over Satan
Choose SCIENCE over Scientism
Choose COMMON SENSE over unelected bureaucratic "experts" spewing nonsense
Choose LIGHT over darkness
Choose TRUTH over lies
Choose INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, not guilty until proven innocent
Choose ENLIGHTMENT over ignorance
Choose WISDOM over stupidity
Choose CALM LOGICAL THINKING over unhinged brainwashed reactionism
Choose EDUCATION over indoctrination
Choose LIFE over abortion
Choose TRANSPARENCY over secrets
Choose DECENCY, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND VIRTUE over corruption
Choose MORAL CLARITY over moral relativism
Choose GOD'S CHILDREN over the pedophiles, groomers and traffickers
Choose LEGAL IMMIGRATION over illegal mass migration
Choose MARRIAGE BETWEEN ADAM AND EVE over...everything else
Choose NATURAL IMMUNITY over Big Pharma
Choose GOD'S LAW over Marxist "Wokism"
Choose PEACE over war
Choose WARRIORS over pussies
Choose MASCULINITY over emasculation
Choose FEMININITY over feminism
Choose INDEPENDENCE over enslavement
Choose FREEDOM over enslavement
Choose PATRIOTISM over treason
Choose THE LAW over lawfare
Choose WE THE PEOPLE over the Deep State cabal
Choose FARMERS over Bill Gates & other globalist demons poisoning our food
Choose FREE SPEECH over censorship
Choose the SECOND AMENDMENT over "gun control"
Choose the UNITES STATES CONSTITUTION over the UN/WEF/Globalism
Choose MLK's "I HAVE A DREAM!" over race baiting
Choose REAL PEOPLE VOTES over fake preprinted ballots and rigged machine algorithms
Choose VOTER ID & SAME DAY VOTING over "voter supression" and 2-3+ week voting
Choose FOSSIL FUELS over the "Green New Deal"
Choose REAL MONEY PEGGED TO GOLD over fake fiat currency
Choose ECONOMIC PROSPERITY and SOLVENCY over endless debt and inflation
Choose FACTS over Propaganda (Fake News and fake "fact-checkers")
Choose ANONs & DIGITAL SOLDIERS over MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/New Woke Times, Washington Compost etc.
Choose ELECTED LEADERS over installed puppets
Choose the REAL CIC over the fake resident
Choose MAGA over the Uniparty swamp
Choose GOOD over Evil

And so God created PATRIOTS...and WON!

The End.

Tokens
For the first time in decades, true EVIL (the puppet masters behind the scenes) is being exposed.

An EVIL agenda which previously thrived in the shadows is being cast into the light and expedited ("The Pause") for all the world to see causing the desperate puppet masters to lose control of the narrative.

Ah, but HOW can you spot the TRUTH in a sea of propaganda and lies? How do you filter through all the misinformation/disinformation?

The Great Awakening is not an overnight success story, yet we can rest assured it IS happening in real time as sure as the sun rising in the East. People ARE waking up and SEEING the EVIL.

As we fight this Information WAR and second American revolution against the tyrannical Redcoats of our day, always remember.. as long as we adhere to our First Principles and remain faithful to our Loving God and stay true to ourselves, the future will always be ours.

Choose GOD over Satan
Choose TRUTH over lies
Choose PEACE over war
Choose REAL PEOPLE VOTES over fake preprinted ballots and rigged machine algorithms
Choose ANONs & DIGITAL SOLDIERS over MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/New Woke Times, Washington Compost etc.
Choose GOOD over Evil

The End.

The same mantras, lies, bullshit,cliches, hackneyed expressions failed predictions as usual none of which have ever come true

and never will!!

And the best of all is "you have to show the people first," which in reality is an easy-to-detect and laughable attempt to try to

move the goalposts because what you have predicted to happen most notably Trump's reinstatement has failed to come to pass

99.8% of the time!!

Rx Normal
Tokens
Hamas calling for global jihad, while all the installed NWO puppets in western countries flung their borders wide open for the past decade which allowed millions of military-aged males to pour in.

Who is still asleep?

Tokens
Great summa

Choose GOD over Satan
Choose TRUTH over lies
Choose PEACE over war
Choose GOOD over Evil

The End.

Great summation. Patriots embody all of the qualities on the left in bold.

Tokens
Courtesy of www.RealNewsandHistory.com

For several years now, "The Editorial Board" of The Anti-New York Times has stood virtually alone in "far right" Trutherland in our repeated and passionate assertions that the Q / Trump operation has -- quietly and "under the radar" -- deballed and defanged the Zionist Mafia.

This analysis drew the ire of many Black Pill addicts who -- not understanding the strategic necessity of Trump's verbal ass-kissing of, and minor concessions to, the "usual suspects" -- then angrily cancelled their subscriptions, a few even suggesting that we were Zionist shills (rolling eyes).

The Board is pleased to report that several of our wayward brethren have returned with a new and improved: "I hope you're right, Mike" attitude. Welcome back! (Youse guys can rejoin the support base here)

This particular Slimes article -- and many other reports appearing all throughout "mainstream" media -- further confirm the undeniable reality that the Zionist Power over America ain't what it used to be. From the article: * The staggering Hamas surprise attack on Israel has united America’s fractious politicians behind his nation again. Sort of. Mostly. For now.

But that surface unity had already begun to fray around the edges as Israel retaliated with punishing airstrikes on Gaza, cut off food and water to the enclave and prepared for what may become a ground invasion that could further endanger Palestinian civilians. Some on the left wing of the Democratic Party were criticizing Israel for “apartheid” policies oppressing Palestinians and calling for an end to U.S. aid.

For the moment, such sentiments have been restricted to the fringes ..... The reality, however, is that the sympathy and support for Israel will be tested the longer the fighting continues and the more firepower that Israeli forces employ." * Putting aside the obvious hoaxing and crisis acting going on in both Israel and the Gaza strip -- for argument's sake only, let us pretend that a 1000 or so Israeli civilians really were massacred inside of Israel.

Did any of "youse guys" ever envision that a day would come when such an "outrageous" mass murder and mass kidnapping could be inflicted upon "God's Chosen" -- and Israel would NOT then be given carte blanche by the wholly owned US Government and its minion states worldwide to siege and slaughter at will? Think about it.

Some of you Black Pillers were really rough on me. No apology needed --- but do chip-in your past due shekels plus reparations.

To better appreciate the "fraying" of Zionist power, let us review just a few historical precedents of the shitty little state getting away with murder -- literally -- with the total compliance after-the-fact of the ZOG (Zionist Owned Government.) 1948 - The massacres (Deir Yassin) and ethnic cleansing of Arab villages after Israel was recognized as a nation. 1953 - The Qibya Massacre -- 69 Palestinians murdered by a secret Israeli unit 1967 - The "accidental" deadly attack on the USS Liberty, which killed 37 US sailors 1970s - The "Pacification of Gaza" 1981 - Operation Opera: The unprovoked attack on an unfinished Iraqi nuclear reactor 1982 - Operation Peace for Galilee: The merciless and protracted bombing of Lebanon 2001 - Ariel Sharon's post 9-11 brutalization of Palestinian areas -- carried out while the world was distracted 2002 - The West Bank Wall Those totally unprovoked atrocities and acts of tyranny (and so many more lesser ones) were committed with the absolute impunity born of absolute immunity. When one owns the US political system, he can do as he pleases!

But now, all of a sudden, when Israel actually has a retaliatory moral pretext -- albeit staged -- working in its favor, US support is already "fraying?" What's going on here?

While under American media and military protection, (((they))) used to get away with whatever atrocity they pleased. Left to Right: The attack on the USS Liberty (artistic rendition) -- Defense Minister Sharon engineered the 1982 massace at the Shatila and Sabra refugee camps -- Bibi Satanyahoo no longer openly pleads for the US to attack Iran. (We suspect that the real Bibi was Gitmo'd already).

Let us republish a year-old excerpt from one of the Real News and History articles which really incited some of the Black Pill crowd. In the wake of the astonishing "fraying" of US support for Israel, this will make more sense now. From How Trump Defeated the Israelis:

*** EXCERPT *** Consider what Trump achieved while making strategically necessary cosmetic concessions to -- and blowing strategically necessary (and admittedly nauseating) kisses at -- the Israel First Mafia. * Trump (and Putin) took out CIA / Mossad's ISIS and saved Syria. * Trump pulled out of the Middle East and left Russia & Iran as the protectors of the region. * Trump took out Israel's Epstein / Maxwell Island blackmail operation. * Trump smoked out the Israel First neo-cons and chased them out of the Republican Party which they and their goy agents (Cheney, Romney, Bush et al.) had once dominated. * Trump got Arab states to formally recognize Israel. Though this pleased the citizens of Israel, it removed the "Oy-vey-the-Arabs-want-to-push-us-into-the-sea" card from the hand of the hard core Israeli warmongers. * Trump threw Bibi Satanyahu out like a used-up lemon rind after he finished playing him.

This was an amazing de-balling of the Zionist Monster. But for this piece, we focus on AIPAC (aka the Israel Lobby) --another once-mighty Zionist entity whose influence ain't what it used to be -- thanks in great measure to the deliberate divide & conquer tactics of Grand Chessmaster Trump.

*** END OF EXCERPT ***​

Can you see it yet, boys and girls? Trump out-Jewed the Jew. Not only will this "war," by design, not end well for the already-defeated Zionists -- but a free, independent and secure Palestinian state will probably emerge out of it. Stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiberio102
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com