How come when Bush did it after 911 there wasn't a huge Uproar ...

Search

Banned
Tokens
Is Saudi Arabia really less likely to produce terrorists now than 16 years ago? It isn't like anything about that country has structurally changed over the last 16 years. They actively engage in ME matters all the time by funding rebel groups and Wahhabi extremism is taught there. I don't think people from there are inherently any safer than the other countries. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it. How is the 9/11 country not on the list when the goal is to prevent terrorism? I'm sure business matters play a role as it relates to oil and arms dealing. Maybe that boat will be rocked at a later date.

Afghanistan explanation makes sense though, since we've been there forever and don't want to light 15 years of nation building on fire overnight.

Question I have had for a long long time

bcuz I never endeavor to find an answer

like, invest time to learn why is:

Why Does The Saud Family & Saudi Arabia NOT take over IRAQ

after US Managed to pull Saddam out of that hole he was hiding in then kill him

thus carving a wide open free path that SA could have taken EASILY to conquest IRAQ.

The Oil $$$ there massive, ripe for their taking

WTF?!?!!

I am sure there is an easy answer, Sunni/Shia shit no doubt part of that answer....IRAN IS SHIA

SUNNI & SHIA are mortal enemies.

Why SA did not just take IRAQ though....I swear has been a Primary source of complete confusion to me for ages now

Banned
Tokens

How the Shia-Sunni split in 632AD led to Iran and Saudi Arabia’s power games today

Following Mohammed’s death in 632AD, there was a fierce disagreement over the successor to the prophet. Sunnis insisted the successor should be the most qualified individual, while Shias—literally “Shiat Ali” or the “party of Ali”—believed the next rulers had to come from Mohammed’s bloodline, specifically Ali, Mohammed’s son-in-law.

Ali was assassinated in 661AD as a civil war in Islam brewed. This disagreement culminated in the battle of Karbala—in modern day Iraq—where Sunni rulers killed Mohammed’s grandson Hussein in 681AD. Geneive Abdo, a fellow at policy institute Stimson Center’s Middle East program, tells Quartz “the tragedy of Karbala and their act of human suffering and martyrdom has been the narrative that Shias have lived by for many years.”

Sunnis went on to win political power as well as enact a religious monopoly across the Arab world; they now make up between 85% and 90% of the population in the Middle East. Shias were often an oppressed minority, even denied access to political power in countries where they made up the overwhelming majority of the population—as in Bahrain, which is Sunni-controlled.

Wanna Read More?

scroll back up and click on the picture that starts this post

Tokens
MLdog, the US (as well as the other arab countries like Iran) would never allow that type of expansion in the ME.

The reason Saudi Arabia has been able to avoid the conflict and scorn of the international community for so long is because they play their role well. They don't have a nukes program, signed treaty against it, there isn't civil unrest, don't genocide their own people.

The US overlooks their funding of groups but wouldn't overlook trying to overtake a country for a second.

Tokens
Idiot Drumpf commits first (AFAIK) of what will be many, many murders of innocent People as POTUS:

Detroit Green Card-Holder Dies After Stopped in Trump Travel Ban

Again,
literally everything you post here is wrong. You are 100% wrong, all of the time

Man who claimed mom died in Iraq after Trump's ban lied, Imam confirms

DETROIT (WJBK) - The leader of a mosque in Dearborn has confirmed to FOX 2 that a man who claimed his mother died in Iraq after being barred from returning to the United States under a ban instituted by President Trump this weekend, lied to FOX 2 about when her death occurred.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Don't worry, you have no capacity for embarrassment, and will be right back here posting more utterly false crap at 2 am.

Tokens
I don't think he's saying Trump is banning Muslims, he's saying we can't possibly ban all Muslims. I agree with him

I read your post as suggesting we're trying to ban all Muslims, and I disagree with that

I understand...just thought it was interesting coming from a Hawk like Cheney. He also said it to what Obama was doing. I think the ban under any of them is bad because it is about hearts and minds. I don't want any terrorists coming in either, but I also would like the best muslims he able to assimilate into the US. I have read reports and surveys that compare the opinions of Muslim Americans to muslims in other countries and each generation is accepting western culture and ideology more and more.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/7220d302-e6f5-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539?client=safari

I think this is major step backwards. the way he jumped into it seemed hamfisted and rushed without proper consideration for the potential issues. The back and forth on green cards and then finally caving to pressure is a prime example.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
well , you call it caving on green card holders, I call it morphing into a better policy which is what a good and smart leader should do if he made a mistake, or overreached in this case

Banned
Tokens
Rough stretch for Guesser. Poor guy.

Yeah this happens periodically. He winds up in a corner of The Ring getting pounded, ref close to stepping in.

Acebb made this particular beating worse than usual though

Again,
literally everything you post here is wrong. You are 100% wrong, all of the time

Man who claimed mom died in Iraq after Trump's ban lied, Imam confirms

DETROIT (WJBK) - The leader of a mosque in Dearborn has confirmed to FOX 2 that a man who claimed his mother died in Iraq after being barred from returning to the United States under a ban instituted by President Trump this weekend, lied to FOX 2 about when her death occurred.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Don't worry, you have no capacity for embarrassment, and will be right back here posting more utterly false crap at 2 am.

Guesser taking a 10-count.

Struggling to get up.

Eyes Glazed

Like that Donut in his head where the rest of us got a Brain.

Tokens
I understand...just thought it was interesting coming from a Hawk like Cheney. He also said it to what Obama was doing. I think the ban under any of them is bad because it is about hearts and minds. I don't want any terrorists coming in either, but I also would like the best muslims he able to assimilate into the US. I have read reports and surveys that compare the opinions of Muslim Americans to muslims in other countries and each generation is accepting western culture and ideology more and more.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/7220d302-e6f5-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539?client=safari

I think this is major step backwards. the way he jumped into it seemed hamfisted and rushed without proper consideration for the potential issues. The back and forth on green cards and then finally caving to pressure is a prime example.

The rollout was a disaster. Not too surprising given how rushed it was.

I'd give it 3-6 months (which is nothing in the grand scheme of things) and see what happens. It is just 7 countries deemed problem countries.

It isn't like a doctor or engineer from India or Pakistan or London can't come here.

Banned
Tokens
The rollout was a disaster.

"For Whom? A Disaster for Whom?"

Am I supposed to you use "Whom" there? Or "Who"? I don't even know.

Change In Approval Ratings answer for who and also whom

that was a Disaster

Sun-Tzu-8.png

They Rage. Thats not gonna stop. In Chaos there is opportunity.

4dchesss.JPG

What was that? A Release of that EO near a Weekend? So that they and their Fake News would have all weekend to Cry In The Streets?

What did I do after?

I Stood Tall, did not back down did not Walk Back In Fact

I Fired that Dumb Subservient Bitch AG

Who Won?

You would have released that EO in the same Haphazard Fashion that I did if your endgoal was to demonstrate to those that matter that This Is Real, My Promises were Real and my concern for The American People is Real

and most of all to remove any and all Doubt whatsoever that whatever comes

I can handle it.

4dchesss.JPG

I did Stoke That Fire, Yes. I did cause The Flames to Rise. I did toss fuggin
Gasoline on these Moron's Bonfire that they sit beside and cry and whine 'n
bitch and moan

Hit them with that EO Suddenly out of Nowhere to give their Media the whole
Weekend to take me down.

But they failed at that.

cuz they fail.

maga.

C3SF_TrWAAIbpiM.jpg

Banned
Tokens
What is Known more surely than any other thing has been Known Absolutely

in The Whole History of this human race, is that these Young People,

Our Children

are going to take hold of this Planet, take that from us

and make this place their own

so Totally

that no other Generation to Generation pass of the Baton

has ever been like this.

We made something. When we made these Children. I have no idea what the outcome of this will be

they are so much smarter than us

14876705_1122308631195656_7193188477217066418_o.jpg

This Girl is 22 years old.

Banned
Tokens
Point of That ^^^ is this:

And if you Hear No Other Thing.

If You Take no other thing from any of the words I type here.

Do Take This. And stash it away In Your Heart and in your Mind:

If you have a child that is younger than 18 right now

you have a Jewel.

Right Now its Beautiful while still in this Unrefined State

What your child can Become, in this time is so amazing.

Look into their eyes, more importantly Let them look into your eyes.

These are the things that We Miss. These little things, seemingly Insignificant but Contact Gets Made.

pXs2ThK.jpg
\

Contact.

Humanity was so Lazy so just took "The Eyes are a Window to The Soul" to mean that was saying we could tell stuff about a person

by looking at their eyes.

What was meant was a Window that You could Climb Through. Bcuz We were Adventurous, sometimes Locked Out otherwise.

What was meant is if You really look into her eyes or his eyes really look into them see how amazing they are the different colors, really look at some point Transcendence happens which means you go to a New Place where the meanings get stripped away

"Eyes" turn into something else.

Windows to The Soul.

Then You're In.

Contact. Connection.

Deeper than most humans ever know even was possible

bcuz so few of them really look into another person's eyes.

Really Look.

Especially if (s)he is your Young Child. Really Look into his or her eyes. Venture into their Soul.

Its Amazing.

I know this all sounds strange but if you do this

make this connection, look into your Child's Eyes

and allow them to look into yours

Its very important

goes to Shaping Them

Connection.

souls

You can elect to not do this and stay in the same mundane place that most get born into live and die in or you can choose to

travel

Banned
Tokens
If Guys don't make it to the 6:00 mark of that video ^^^ they've missed something that is Massively +EV to hear. 6:07ish begins where this Dutch Girl manages to pull of Live a Vocal Run that culminates at the 6:52 mark when

we break thru to that other side

like morrison described.

6:08 thru when she just straight up breaks the sky at about 6:51/6:52, thereabouts

even more amazing on their Studio Version of this song

on the album How to Measure a Planet? (1998)

Anneke-van-Giersbergen-anneke-van-giersbergen-of-the-gathering-24175056-434-500.jpg

Anneke van Giersbergen

Tokens
Exclusive - Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam: sources

ReutersBy Julia Edwards Ainsley, Dustin Volz and Kristina Cooke 14 hours ago

By Julia Edwards Ainsley, Dustin Volz and Kristina Cooke

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The Trump administration wants to revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism, five people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.

Such a change would reflect Trump's election campaign rhetoric and criticism of former President Barack Obama for being weak in the fight against Islamic State and for refusing to use the phrase "radical Islam" in describing it. Islamic State has claimed responsibility for attacks on civilians in several countries.

The CVE program aims to deter groups or potential lone attackers through community partnerships and educational programs or counter-messaging campaigns in cooperation with companies such as Google and Facebook .

Some proponents of the program fear that rebranding it could make it more difficult for the government to work with Muslims already hesitant to trust the new administration, particularly after Trump issued an executive order last Friday temporarily blocking travel to the United States from seven predominantly Muslim countries.

Still, the CVE program, which focuses on U.S. residents and is separate from a military effort to fight extremism online, has been criticized even by some supporters as ineffective.

A source who has worked closely with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on the program said Trump transition team members first met with a CVE task force in December and floated the idea of changing the name and focus.

In a meeting last Thursday attended by senior staff for DHS Secretary John Kelly, government employees were asked to defend why they chose certain community organizations as recipients of CVE program grants, said the source, who requested anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the discussions.

Although CVE funding has been appropriated by Congress and the grant recipients were notified in the final days of the Obama administration, the money still may not go out the door, the source said, adding that Kelly is reviewing the matter.

The department declined comment. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

PROGRAM CRITICIZED

Some Republicans in Congress have long assailed the program as politically correct and ineffective, asserting that singling out and using the term "radical Islam" as the trigger for many violent attacks would help focus deterrence efforts.

Others counter that branding the problem as "radical Islam" would only serve to alienate more than three million Americans who practice Islam peacefully.

Many community groups, meanwhile, had already been cautious about the program, partly over concerns that it could double as a surveillance tool for law enforcement.

Hoda Hawa, director of policy for the Muslim Public Affairs Council, said she was told last week by people within DHS that there was a push to refocus the CVE effort from tackling all violent ideology to only Islamist extremism.

"That is concerning for us because they are targeting a faith group and casting it under a net of suspicion," she said.

Another source familiar with the matter was told last week by a DHS official that a name change would take place. Three other sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said such plans had been discussed but were unable to attest whether they had been finalized.

The Obama administration sought to foster relationships with community groups to engage them in the counterterrorism effort. In 2016, Congress appropriated $10 million in grants for CVE efforts and DHS awarded the first round of grants on Jan. 13, a week before Trump was inaugurated.

Among those approved were local governments, city police departments, universities and non-profit organizations. In addition to organizations dedicated to combating Islamic State's recruitment in the United States, grants also went to Life After Hate, which rehabilitates former neo-Nazis and other domestic extremists.

Just in the past two years, authorities blamed radical and violent ideologies as the motives for a white supremacist's shooting rampage inside a historic African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina and Islamist militants for shootings and bombings in California, Florida and New York.

One grant recipient, Leaders Advancing & Helping Communities, a Michigan-based group led by Lebanese-Americans, has declined a $500,000 DHS grant it had sought, according to an email the group sent that was seen by Reuters. A representative for the group confirmed the grant had been rejected but declined further comment.

"Given the current political climate and cause for concern, LAHC has chosen to decline the award," said the email, which was sent last Thursday, a day before Trump issued his immigration order, which was condemned at home and abroad as discriminating against Muslims while the White House said it was to "to protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals."

(Reporting by Julia Edwards and Dustin Volz in Washington, Kristina Cooke in San Francisco; Additional reporting by Mark Hosenball in Washington; editing by Jonathan Weber and Grant McCool)

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens

who the fuck are you?

show me tits and I'll pay attention

Banned
Tokens

who the fuck are you?

show me tits and I'll pay attention
Theres talk of her getting hired at FOX NEWS but I'd be surprised. She speaks too plainly, she's likely way too edgy.

Her ability to deliver thots with words at the rate she does, when she really gets into that "Fired Up Zone" and considering the Intelligence & Cohesiveness of what she expresses so rapidfife fastly, the girl's IQ has got to be around 150.

May become to be among the Main Voices for her Generation, unless The Blacks toss Lead into the Air. I'm surprised they haven't dropped her already.

She Dismantled The Black Lives Matter Movement verbally. Moreso than any other talking head did. Or would do.

She's from Texas, daughter of Military, her bf is a Navy Seal (I think), she's with TheBlaze right now. Her Online Following is MASSIVE

She is among the very top in Views to her Videos of Social Commenters and probably #1 of Conservative Trump Supporting Females.

Likely by a long long ways, #1 at that.

Were she your daughter you'd be more Proud than you could possibly be of a Child and more afraid for her Safety than any parents deserves to be.

She Goes Hard.

She is totally not gonna show you her tits. :(

362357C700000578-0-Lahren_has_also_taken_shots_at_President_Obama_and_Beyonce-a-75_1468180868171.jpg

Banned
Tokens

2ABB24A200000578-0-image-a-114_1437512135261.jpg

Navy Seal Jerad Christian, 25, of Utah, a graduate of United States Naval Academy in Annapolis and based at the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado in San Diego and Tomi Lahren, 22, originally from South Dakota and a graduate of UNLV.

Link to more Details on the two beneath this Video

"The Crazy and Radical Notion that Americans and the Safety of America are Higher Priorities than not hurting the feelings of Liberals, Democrats and Leftists and not offending the Sensitivity of the world at large.

Holy Crap. What a Concept.

Its called America First and thats how we Roll now."

tomi_lahren_instagram_8_26_16_4MKK7cdE.sized.jpg

More Info - Tomi & Jerad

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Professor at UNLV calls Trump a "syphilitic Nazi"

He is now on the #ProfessorWatchList https://t.co/VWwfbKdwCr @unlv
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) February 3, 2017
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As a Runnin' Rebel I am embarrassed. https://t.co/BnsgXixL0j
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) February 3, 2017

<script src="https://cdn.syndication.twimg.com/tweets.json?callback=__twttr.callbacks.cb0&ids=827338730402779136&lang=en&suppress_response_codes=true" async=""></script>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tokens
personal friends I know who have been over to the middle east say the same...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmtw
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com