How come when Bush did it after 911 there wasn't a huge Uproar ...

Search

Tokens
Opportunistically Outraged? I have never heard that term before but I guess it fits...

Tokens
"I think this whole notion that somehow we can just say no more Muslims, just ban a whole religion, goes against everything we stand for and believe in. I mean, religious freedom has been a very important part of our history and where we came from."

Tokens
"I think this whole notion that somehow we can just say no more Muslims, just ban a whole religion, goes against everything we stand for and believe in. I mean, religious freedom has been a very important part of our history and where we came from."
sounds good- until that religion-states that its goal is to kill everyone who doesn't follow that faith. why is this so hard to understand

Banned
Tokens
They pay you to protest? Damn, I've been doing it for free. Where do I go to get paid? http://pix11.com/2017/01/27/protests-in-brooklyn-queens-target-trumps-immigration-crackdown/

Ya gotta just go Hang Out around Tompkins Square Area, Alphabet City or Washington Square Park and look for people who look like this guy:

Michael-United-For.jpg

Ya gotta have an "In" cuz Hiring is real Skittish now after the Project Veritas Videos

If I wanted to start getting paid to Protest I'd just get a bunch of cheap wine and go to Washington Square Park and lay low looking out for guys about that dude above's age and who have one or more "Tells" that reveal they are Liberal Pansies such as he does with that stupid little Tuft of Hair on the Top of his head right in the middle of that.

"Like a Queen."

(And No that was not a Homosexual Reference/Insult..."Like a Queen" means something else.)

20-something guys or better yet girls, are the Recruiters but its mostly guys if you just go hang out at wash. sq. and see them, they will be talking to, engaging with more people than is normal for regular park live-ins or visitors....thats mainly how you find them.

You can't just call the ORGs anymore cuz of the Democracy Partners Outing....James Keefe or whatever his name is....

ya gotta develop an "in". Recruiters make decent money though, Protesters not so much, so you can find them. At the places I mentioned just for me personally I always preferred Washington Square to Tompkins though you'd prolly find an In faster at Tompkins

Banned
Tokens
Tompkins, that is when there is NOT a Protest already going on there. Its not a get Hired on the Spot during Protest or directly before type deal

The ORGs are being real cautious now cuz: SPIES.

DOUBLE AGENTS

Go To Tompkins or Wash Sq. Wine, Recon, Establish Hook-Up when No Protest is taking place.

During Daylight.

Naturally.

Banned
Tokens

Yeah Well an Important part of our PRESENT is to get as few of our Countrymen and Women and their family members killed by stone-aged savages disguised as Trash Bags as possible.

Woman-with-three-kids.jpg

8b7baff4a9ad0ba37e2fae69c7866910.jpg

Tokens
Even without the generalised oppression, you don't fight backward theocracies by becoming one yourself, that just leads to always being at war with Eurasia. You brain drain them, encourage their best and brightest to emigrate to civilisation where they can absorb secular free thinking ideals, then you export moderate middle class Muslims back east to cause endless trouble for their governments. This is exactly the scenario the Princes and Mullahs feared, and the threat Osama's strategy was designed to remove.

Banned
Tokens
<header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(35, 31, 32); font-family: Merriweather, Times, serif;">
Post-Fascist Europe Tells Us Exactly How to Defend Our Democracy

Have your passports ready, watch your language, and other advice from a Yale history professor.

<figure class="article-lead-image" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px 0px; position: relative;">
</figure>
<aside class="col-sm-offset-1 col-sm-10" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; min-height: 1px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; float: left; width: 532.875px; margin-left: 53.2875px;">

</aside>
Timothy Snyder <time pubdate="" class="published updated" datetime="2014-02-16" title="February 16, 2014" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-style: italic; display: inline-block; color: rgb(147, 149, 152);">posted Jan 13, 2017</time>​

</header>
Americans are no wiser than the Europeans who saw democracy yield to fascism, Nazism, or communism. Our one advantage is that we might learn from their experience. Now is a good time to do so. Here are 20 lessons from the 20th century, adapted to the circumstances of today.
1. Do not obey in advance.

Much of the power of authoritarianism is freely given. In times like these, individuals think ahead about what a more repressive government will want, and then start to do it without being asked. You’ve already done this, haven’t you? Stop. Anticipatory obedience teaches authorities what is possible and accelerates unfreedom.
2. Defend an institution.

Follow the courts or the media, or a court or a newspaper. Do not speak of “our institutions” unless you are making them yours by acting on their behalf. Institutions don’t protect themselves. They go down like dominoes unless each is defended from the beginning.
3. Recall professional ethics.

When the leaders of state set a negative example, professional commitments to just practice become much more important. It is hard to break a rule-of-law state without lawyers, and it is hard to have show trials without judges.
4. When listening to politicians, distinguish certain words.

Look out for the expansive use of “terrorism” and “extremism.” Be alive to the fatal notions of “exception” and “emergency.” Be angry about the treacherous use of patriotic vocabulary.
5. Be calm when the unthinkable arrives.

When the terrorist attack comes, remember that all authoritarians at all times either await or plan such events in order to consolidate power. Think of the Reichstag fire. The sudden disaster that requires the end of the balance of power, the end of opposition parties, and so on, is the oldest trick in the Hitlerian book. Don’t fall for it.
6. Be kind to our language.

Avoid pronouncing the phrases everyone else does. Think up your own way of speaking, even if only to convey that thing you think everyone is saying. (Don’t use the internet before bed. Charge your gadgets away from your bedroom. Read.) What to read? Perhaps The Power of the Powerless by Václav Havel, 1984 by George Orwell, The Captive Mind by Czesław Milosz, The Rebel by Albert Camus, The Origins of Totalitarianism by Hannah Arendt, or Nothing is True and Everything is Possible by Peter Pomerantsev.
7. Stand out. Someone has to.

It is easy, in words and deeds, to follow along. It can feel strange to do or say something different. But without that unease, there is no freedom. And the moment you set an example, the spell of the status quo is broken, and others will follow.
8. Believe in truth.

To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power, because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle. The biggest wallet pays for the most blinding lights.
9. Investigate.

Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time with long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on your screen is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate foreign propaganda pushes.
10. Practice corporeal politics.

Power wants your body softening in your chair and your emotions dissipating on the screen. Get outside. Put your body in unfamiliar places with unfamiliar people. Make new friends and march with them.
11. Make eye contact and small talk.

This is not just polite. It is a way to stay in touch with your surroundings, break down unnecessary social barriers, and come to understand whom you should and should not trust. If we enter a culture of denunciation, you will want to know the psychological landscape of your daily life.
12. Take responsibility for the face of the world.

Notice the swastikas and the other signs of hate. Do not look away and do not get used to them. Remove them yourself and set an example for others to do so.
13. Hinder the one-party state.

The parties that took over states were once something else. They exploited a historical moment to make political life impossible for their rivals. Vote in local and state elections while you can.
14. Give regularly to good causes, if you can.

Pick a charity and set up autopay. Then you will know that you have made a free choice that is supporting civil society helping others doing something good.
15. Establish a private life.

Nastier rulers will use what they know about you to push you around. Scrub your computer of malware. Remember that email is skywriting. Consider using alternative forms of the internet, or simply using it less. Have personal exchanges in person. For the same reason, resolve any legal trouble. Authoritarianism works as a blackmail state, looking for the hook on which to hang you. Try not to have too many hooks.
16. Learn from others in other countries.

Keep up your friendships abroad or make new friends abroad. The present difficulties here are an element of a general trend. And no country is going to find a solution by itself. Make sure you and your family have passports.
17. Watch out for the paramilitaries.

When the men with guns who have always claimed to be against the system start wearing uniforms and marching around with torches and pictures of a leader, the end is nigh. When the pro-leader paramilitary and the official police and military intermingle, the game is over.
18. Be reflective if you must be armed.

If you carry a weapon in public service, God bless you and keep you. But know that evils of the past involved policemen and soldiers finding themselves, one day, doing irregular things. Be ready to say no. (If you do not know what this means, contact the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and ask about training in professional ethics.)
19. Be as courageous as you can.

If none of us is prepared to die for freedom, then all of us will die in unfreedom.
20. Be a patriot.

The incoming president is not. Set a good example of what America means for the generations to come. They will need it.

Banned
Tokens
Idiot Drumpf commits first (AFAIK) of what will be many, many murders of innocent People as POTUS:

Detroit Green Card-Holder Dies After Stopped in Trump Travel Ban

Woman's son says she is a casualty of President Donald Trump’s executive order restricting travel from seven majority-Muslim countries.

<header style="box-sizing: border-box;">January 31, 2017 9:02 pm ET
</header>

<article class="article full content" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; margin-bottom: 0.5em; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border: 0px;">
airplane-generic-shutterstock_172913423-1485914193-5778.jpg

<header style="box-sizing: border-box;">
</header><section id="beginning-of-article" style="box-sizing: border-box;"></section>DETROIT, MI — A Detroit man who was stopped in his native Iraq while trying to bring his ailing 75-year-old mother home for medical treatment says she is a casualty of President Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban, which prohibits nationals from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States. Mike Hager and his family have lived in Michigan for more than 20 years and are legal residents.

Hager, who is a U.S. citizen, was allowed to board the U.S.-bound flight Friday after Trump’s order, but his mother and three other family members were not allowed to fly, even though they have green cards. The family fled Iraq during the Gulf War and lived in refugee camps for four years before coming to the United States in 1995 under the State Department’s refugee resettlement program. Over the years, they had traveled back and forth between the countries to visit family and had never encountered a problem until Friday.
His mother, Naimma, died a day after she was told she couldn’t return to the United States.
“They destroyed us,” Hager told WJBK-TV. “I went with my family, I came back by myself. They destroyed our family.
“I really believe this in my heart: If they would have let us in, my mom — she would have made it and she would have been sitting right here next to me,” Hager told the TV station. “She’s gone because of (President Trump).”

The 20 Hottest Markets for U.S. Real Estate in January 2017
Which markets are burning hottest even in the deep freeze of winter? Find out.

Hager’s niece and two nephews, who also have green cards, remain in Iraq and he is unsure when, or if, they will be allowed to return to the United States.
Though his family wasn’t among named plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed Tuesday by the Arab American Civil Rights League in U.S. District Court in Detroit, they are among as many as 100,000 green card-holders nationwide who may be trapped overseas and unable to join their families, Nabih Ayad, the lead attorney in the case, said at a news conference.

Trump’s executive order signed Friday bans nationals from seven countries from entering the United States for 90 days. Trump's order also bans the resettlement of refugees for four months and indefinitely suspends the entry of Syrian refugees.

</article>

Banned
Tokens
Post-Fascist Europe Tells Us Exactly How to Defend Our Democracy

You know what occurs to me Guesser? And when it did it was a massive "Wait. Hold Up." moment.

You saw The 60's I don't know how old you were and I don't care you were old enough to have Memory of what you saw, you described it to me in a post. You described seeing the young people coming together.

What have you seen since then Guesser?

A World that has continued to "Come Together"?

Or some thing other than that?

What did you expect was going to happen here Guesser?

If what you've shared is accurate you've seen What Man Is better than others.

"Worse", might be a better word to use there. You've seen What Man Is worse than others, have.

You're not an unintelligent person Guesser and you've seen What Man Is.

You've read about it in History Books, online, articles and seen it in Videos.

I Dig that you have Muslims around you in your very Diverse neighborhood.

And they, at least as far as what they lead you to believe, do not want Sharia Law.

I Dig even MORE GUESSER what you said about having to decide between Hatred

and an alternative to that after what you and NYC went through.

I am not trying to get you to Hate, Guesser.

I am trying to get you to stop posting this "Fascism" stuff

bcuz Thats NOT what is happening here and you fully know that

so to POST this shit is DisInfo, to try and Distract from the True Issue.

Which, if you succeed, will accomplish maybe swaying a few guys into not realizing that a decision top let members of a Death Cult into USA

might be a bad move. Might not work out well.

Posting this "Fascist" shit you do over and over Guesser when there is no way you don't realize that to do so is YUGE Drama Queen Over-Exaggeration.

To borrow a term from Ryan Lochte. I don't even think there IS such a word as "Over-Exaggeration" but if there is a video showing what it is could be you shown posting this "OMG Fascism!!" crap over and over.

Try to Deflect by flipping that back on me and say: "You are doing the same thing about Muslims" the difference is everyone who sees your Fascism Posts knows they are Ridiculous, re: this nation and our situation.

The Muslim Brotherhood & other radical Islamic groups are attaching themselves to The Pro-Choice Movement so as to pressure the U.S. Government to permit Mass Muslim Immigration Guesser.

A Primary organizer of the Pro-Choice March against Trump is this Barbaric Butt-Faced Skankwhore:

maxresdefault.jpg

Linda Sarsour is a Pro-Palestine Muslim activist.

She also advocates for Sharia Law in America and has ties to terrorist organization, Hamas.

09SARSOUR4sub-master1050.jpg

Linda Sarsour is very vocal about her support for Palestine and her utter hatred for Israel. She has ties to the terrorist organization, Hamas as the Daily Caller reports:

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

IMG_1546-575x754.jpg

What I am trying to make people understand is Real.

What you are doing is False Flag Nonsense.

Stop It Guesser.

Knock It Off.

You've seen Who Man Is., since you saw what you saw in The 60's Guesser.....

What did you THINK was going to happen here?

Where did you THINK this was going to go Guesser?

You SAW, you observed Mankind. You learned what was within The Islamic Texts.

How Else did you think this was going to wind up?

On. This, Planet.

Stop Pretending that you are surprised at where Mankind has ventured to Guesser, where we are now

and stop posting stupid "OMG Fascism!!!" stuff cuz

1.) ain't nair a man here buying into your Bullshit Guesser

and

2.) if you continue to do this False Flag Dance here

its only going to make it more obvious that you are in fact Muslim yourself and that you are using a Facade

a Fake Persona on here

to try and sway people to agree to let as many Primitive Savages like yourself into USA Guesser.

Ahhhhhh. Salami Malaykum.

Bende-Teli-Hungarian-Style-Salami-0-85-pounds_main-1.jpg

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
I'll hate myself for Starting this Thread .. But I can always move it later

Anyway ............................

Bush closed the Borders after 911, and went to extreme vetting for 6 Months I think ?

Trump doing it for 90 Days +

So what's the difference ??

Do we need to have a Plane Hit a Building before Trump can do it ?

I hope we can have a normal conversation about this ....

When Bush did, the democrats supported him, then they supported the war, they had been supporting the removal of Saddam from power for nearly a decade at that time, and then a Presidential election happened in 2004 and they started rewriting history and rewriting their prior positions

In 2001 it was political suicide to oppose Bush, by 2004 it was all about political lies and leverage, and it remains that way to this day.

Never mind Bush, Obama limited travel on people from Iraq in 2011, in 2015 Chucky Schumer said "refugee pause may be necessary" and in 2016, Obama started sending Cuban refugees back to Cuba.

Where is the outrage over Cuban refugees? Did Chucky Schumer cry for them?

Donald Trump campaigned on that pledge, one of many pledges, and he won. Looks like a President keeping his word is shocking to many, can't say I'm surprised by their shock. We're all used to being lied to time and time and time again, especially those who tend to be more informed about such matters.

Tokens
When Bush did, the democrats supported him, then they supported the war, they had been supporting the removal of Saddam from power for nearly a decade at that time, and then a Presidential election happened in 2004 and they started rewriting history and rewriting their prior positions

In 2001 it was political suicide to oppose Bush, by 2004 it was all about political lies and leverage, and it remains that way to this day.

Never mind Bush, Obama limited travel on people from Iraq in 2011, in 2015 Chucky Schumer said "refugee pause may be necessary" and in 2016, Obama started sending Cuban refugees back to Cuba.

Where is the outrage over Cuban refugees? Did Chucky Schumer cry for them?

Donald Trump campaigned on that pledge, one of many pledges, and he won. Looks like a President keeping his word is shocking to many, can't say I'm surprised by their shock. We're all used to being lied to time and time and time again, especially those who tend to be more informed about such matters.

Seems many should listen to their hero Hollywood movie star said " you can't handle the truth"

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
[FONT=&quot]“Barack Obama actually had a de facto ban against Syrian refugees from 2011 to 2015,” Scarborough said. “The Syrian refugee crisis began because of Barack Obama’s inaction. I think everybody will say, and history will say, the “red line” moment. These seven countries that were selected were selected by Barack Obama. These weren’t selected by Stephen Miller.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Obama and then-Secretary of State John Kerry drew a “red line” with Syrian President Bashar Assad in August 2012. They said they would not tolerate “seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized.” The pair did nothing to punish Syrian President Bashar Assad after he continued to use chemical weapons a year later.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“This is rank hypocrisy on Barack Obama’s part for shutting Syrians out for years and now acting shocked and dopely saddened that Donald Trump would basically in effect do the same thing,” Scarborough said. “People should keep their mouth shut and not be self-righteous when their policies led to this stage.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/31/r...s-response-to-travel-ban-video/#ixzz4XR8pMku0[/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gobucks77
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com