How Are They Going To Force Sterling To Sell??

Search

Tokens
So much misinformation and wild guesses in this thread and I only read a few pages. If anyone here knows me you know I am more then qualified to make absolute factual statements on this matter. I just want one thing clear Don never gave up the fight, not even for a minute. That's not Dons way at all. Silver had no chance if Shelly didn't decide to take the mega deal. She originally wasn't going to but the deal was too sweet. Shelly was given such a great deal by Steve from the 20 prime season tickets to the 10% ownership to the two billion bucks she had to finally turn on Don after 60+ years. If he survives this they will stay married after all this is over by the way, and get back together.

If Dons health allows it the fight with the NBA will continue, and it will escalate from this point.

Banned
Tokens
The only child, or actually infant, not yet a child, in this thread is the pussy who stomped his feet and held his breath because someone he doesn't like, darn it, was going to play in an internet fantasy football league in which said infant was a member. He went to tell Mommy and Daddy, and wouldn'tya know, they let spoiled brat Wrong Way have his way because he's a special needs infant, and can't bear the thought of playing in an Internet FF League where a guy who he disagrees with Politically, and calls him out on it, resides.

Tokens
Quite possibly the only person in the entire forum that was and is wrong about this matter was / is scum. He's been wrong from start to finish. The truth is he knows this too, which is why scum hid from this thread for weeks after his first premature victory dance. He even lied about that, actually said he couldn't find this thread

The drunken stupor Eskimo is child emotionally and intellectually.

Racist Willie is butt hurt again, lol. Fun to watch.

Tokens
So much misinformation and wild guesses in this thread and I only read a few pages. If anyone here knows me you know I am more then qualified to make absolute factual statements on this matter. I just want one thing clear Don never gave up the fight, not even for a minute. That's not Dons way at all. Silver had no chance if Shelly didn't decide to take the mega deal. She originally wasn't going to but the deal was too sweet. Shelly was given such a great deal by Steve from the 20 prime season tickets to the 10% ownership to the two billion bucks she had to finally turn on Don after 60+ years. If he survives this they will stay married after all this is over by the way, and get back together.

If Dons health allows it the fight with the NBA will continue, and it will escalate from this point.

How would people know you? You have made 14 posts. And anyone who comes in after the fact acting like they knew what was going to happen is dumb. I suggest you stay away. You are not going to like how it ends.

Tokens
The only child, or actually infant, not yet a child, in this thread is the pussy who stomped his feet and held his breath because someone he doesn't like, darn it, was going to play in an internet fantasy football league in which said infant was a member. He went to tell Mommy and Daddy, and wouldn'tya know, they let spoiled brat Wrong Way have his way because he's a special needs infant, and can't bear the thought of playing in an Internet FF League where a guy who he disagrees with Politically, and calls him out on it, resides.

Tell me about it. Someone who has a hissy fit over another person playing FF is calling another person a child. Willie is a legend in his own mind. A child like bitch to the rest of us.

Tokens
How would people know you? You have made 14 posts. And anyone who comes in after the fact acting like they knew what was going to happen is dumb. I suggest you stay away. You are not going to like how it ends.

You really think I won't like how it ends? Why don't you check me out on the other forum you frequent. Then come back and apologize. I am pretty sure I am the only one on this forum that spoke to Don AND Shelly today. I KNOW I am the only one who drove Shelly to every single clipper game after this story broke. I also know I am the only one that was a pallbearer at her sons AND her brother in laws funerals.

You like Shellys living room? We didn't go to OKC so we decided to watch the games at the house. When exactly do I start fearing the ending?

246a25b3c709f8fa43b365f5908b8fd7_zpseec9c810.jpg

Let me add one thing, I did not come in after the fact saying I knew how it would end. Even though I know all the facts I am not a legal scholar and even legal scholars had different opinions. All I said was Don isn't giving up. I DID POST before the verdict that Don was virtually certain to lose to Shelly but that was an educated guess . No way I or anyone else "knew " anything. The fight with silver and nba would have been far easier

Last edited:

Tokens
You really think I won't like how it ends? Why don't you check me out on the other forum you frequent. Then come back and apologize. I am pretty sure I am the only one on this forum that spoke to Don AND Shelly today. I KNOW I am the only one who drove Shelly to every single clipper game after this story broke. I also know I am the only one that was a pallbearer at her sons AND her brother in laws funerals.

You like Shellys living room? We didn't go to OKC so we decided to watch the games at the house. When exactly do I start fearing the ending?

Lmao!!! So you are her chauffeur? I'm sure they tell you intimate details about their legal battles. What a clown. Team has been sold. That racist bitch and her husband are done with the NBA. To act like this is what they wanted is hilarious. They were forced out and they knew they would have no chance against the NBA. Game over. Racist bitches always lose in the long run.

Tokens
Lmao!!! So you are her chauffeur? I'm sure they tell you intimate details about their legal battles. What a clown. Team has been sold. That racist bitch and her husband are done with the NBA. To act like this is what they wanted is hilarious. They were forced out and they knew they would have no chance against the NBA. Game over. Racist bitches always lose in the long run.

LOL yeah I am a chauffeur, my god you are a fool. Shelly doesn't have a chauffeur. I am a friend of the sterling family for 25 years. As far as your "racist bitches always lose" comment, yeah life and been real hard on Shelly Sterling you ignorant fool . How can you possibly think she didn't want this? She filed this suit against Don, this had nothing to do with the NBA. Two billion was too much to pass up, how is that a shock to you?

Tokens
LOL yeah I am a chauffeur, my god you are a fool. Shelly doesn't have a chauffeur. I am a friend of the sterling family for 25 years. As far as your "racist bitches always lose" comment, yeah life and been real hard on Shelly Sterling you ignorant fool . How can you possibly think she didn't want this? She filed this suit against Don, this had nothing to do with the NBA. Two billion was too much to pass up, how is that a shock to you?

Lol, she had no clue it would sell for 2b before she did it. She did it because the NBA owners would have voted Sterling out and taken the team over and sold it themselves. Trying to act like this is what she wanted is hilarious!! This is not what she wanted, this was the best option for her to take since the NBA was going to take the team regardless. Trying to make this out like it's what they wanted! Lmao. You cannot be that dumb.

Tokens
Now that I think about it, if you do know the Sterlings personally, I'll refrain from the insults. Must be pretty cool actually. I did not know that at first. I have my opinions on the matter that mean absolutely nothing to my life. Just fun arguing. I'm sure Shelly and Don are nice people in real life. My apologies for insulting you and your friends.

Tokens
Lol, she had no clue it would sell for 2b before she did it. She did it because the NBA owners would have voted Sterling out and taken the team over and sold it themselves. Trying to act like this is what she wanted is hilarious!! This is not what she wanted, this was the best option for her to take since the NBA was going to take the team regardless. Trying to make this out like it's what they wanted! Lmao. You cannot be that dumb.

You think she had no clue about the price before she filed the case ? OMG your so clueless. The picture below is FROM MY CELLPHONE game 3 OKC vs CLIPS the second week of May (may 10?) . You will only find that pic in one other place, and I posted it AFTER the public found out about Ballmer. This was over a month BEFORE her lawsuit was filed against Don. Well look who is sitting with the NBA commissioner and right behind Magic Johnson and Kiki Vandeweghe , it's Steve Ballmer of Microsoft fame!! What a coincidence!! Just because you didn't know in Alaska doesn't mean we didn't know out here

1f77f542cdf30f38e67821b59f56c0dd_zpsf8a9043f.jpg

Tokens
Now that I think about it, if you do know the Sterlings personally, I'll refrain from the insults. Must be pretty cool actually. I did not know that at first. I have my opinions on the matter that mean absolutely nothing to my life. Just fun arguing. I'm sure Shelly and Don are nice people in real life. My apologies for insulting you and your friends.

I just saw your last post so I deleted most of my reply to you ( the nasty part LOL). I would much rather have a civil conversation then argue. Like I said if you check out the other forums I frequent I spoke extensively on this matter. You are on one of those forums I recognize your name. Anyway I appreciate the apology and They are nice people that make mistakes. Also Don has some messed up views that come with being an 80 year old white guy in America. Not excusing it but I am saying he is not Alone. I am also saying he is not 1/10 as bad a guy as they are saying .

Tokens
Don is not a racist in the sense that we consider people racist in modern America. If we would never deny a person of color a job or not welcome them in his home. He is racist in some of his pathetic outdated views.

this is the exact text of a speech from Reggie White. Hall of fame football star and minister

The United States has gotten away from God, in part by allowing homosexuality to ''run rampant,'' the ordained minister told them.

Homosexuality is a sin and the plight of homosexuals should not be compared to that of blacks, he said.

''Homosexuality is a decision, it's not a race,'' White said. ''People from all different ethnic backgrounds live in this lifestyle. But people from all different ethnic backgrounds also are liars and cheaters and malicious and back-stabbing.''

Blacks were enslaved largely because their skin color made them stand out in white society, he said.

Whites could not enslave American Indians because they ''knew the territory, and the Indians knew how to sneak up on people,'' he said.

White said he had thought a lot about why God created different races. Each race has certain gifts, he said.

Blacks are gifted at worship and celebration, White said.

''If you go to a black church, you see people jumping up and down because they really get into it,'' he said.

Whites are good at organization, White said.

''You guys do a good job of building businesses and things of that nature, and you know how to tap into money,'' he said.

''Hispanics were gifted in family structure, and you can see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20, 30 people in one home.''

The Japanese and other Asians are inventive, and ''can turn a television into a watch,'' White said. Indians are gifted in spirituality, he said.

''When you put all of that together, guess what it makes: It forms a complete image of God,'' White said.

White said after his speech that his comments were about coming together as a society and taking guidance from God. They were not meant to stereotype the races, he said.

As for homosexuality, White said anyone who disagrees with him can consult Scripture.
-------------

I was in 8th grade then, i remember the next day our World History teacher, an former semi-pro Bball player(he was good friends with Celtic legend Sam Jones, who was a substitute at our school sometimes) and who was always telling us a story about his life(he loved to keep telling us "you guys can do anything, i know you can because i was stewwwpid and im doing okay") was saying something about football and then he brought this up, i remember him saying how that wasn't very smart of him. When he said that i was just thinking its not like he dogged anyone(except gay people) so its no big deal but when i thought about it some more i was like, hmm that is kinda dumb. Especially considering he is black, and the best thing he could say about his own race was...we're great worshippers! �:-/

this is a list of Reggie's awards in the NFL. How come a man born in 1961 of color can have outdated ignorant views yet a white man born in 1934 can not? Where are the attacks on Reggie whites legacy? I can also add he did not give tens of millions to charities like Don and Shelly have

1985 USFL Man of the YearNFL 75th Anniversary All-Time Team
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team
NFL 1980s All-Decade Team
USFL All-Time Team
Tennessee Volunteers #92 retired
Philadelphia Eagles #92 retired
Green Bay Packers #92 retired
Eagles Hall of Fame inductee (2006)
Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame
Pro Football Hall of Fame

Tokens
Wow guys, just found a picture of Willie, the guy who throws hissy fits when people want to play FF in a league he's in....

adultbaby.jpg

Tokens
Game over bitches. I expect apologies to be formal and sincere. And address me as "Sir Akphidelt" in them. Thanks!

Right dumb fuck.

Because Donald Sterling losing a lawsuit you said would never happen 2 months after you pronounced the issue closed and over with totally vindicates you!

There has never, ever, been an example of someone making a complete imbecile of themselves on a topic as you have here.

PS:

Nevertheless, her lawyers conceded that this was not necessarily the end, given that Donald Sterling, who purchased the franchise in 1981, has two other lawsuits pending and can contest this ruling next month.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/29/s...uling-donald-sterling-sale-clippers.html?_r=0

Notice, you were completely and laughably wrong when you pronounced this all complete on May 30th. Yet you did the same thing again.

How dumb you are is beyond parody.

Tokens
He is so fucked up, it would decades on a shrink's couch to even begin to help him-who else reels off 9 straight posts in a thread(poor thang, his little dinosaur brain only farts out 1 or 2 "ideas" at a time)? He's a sick rabid, dog, in addition to being, as you pointed out, one of the biggest liars on a forum that is infested with them.

You are a pedophile.

That is how you are viewed on this forum.

Tokens
Now that is funny, hahaha!! The only problem now is the liars will say he wasn't forced to sell the team, his wife sold it voluntarily. It's amazing how they'll spin things. I said probably 1000 comments on the issue. Some wrong but most right. The NBA was going to get rid of him one way or another and it was going be quick.

You can't point to a single comment you've made on this matter that was correct. Not 1.

Time to recap the predictions, folks

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by akphidelt
The owners will vote, he'll be out.

100% False

quote_icon.png
They are already talking about moving the vote up and it will be over 75%. You have a weird view of reality.

100% False

quote_icon.png
The owners will vote, he will sell or make an agreement to give up ownership rights to his family.

100% False

quote_icon.png
I'm rarely wrong about real world activities.

^ Inserted as parody

quote_icon.png
It will be 29-0

100% False

quote_icon.png
I'm usually right, not going to lie.

^ Inserted as parody

quote_icon.png
Sterling is giving up. His comments today are an indication that he knows his fate.

100% False

quote_icon.png
Yea, and his lawyers will tell him if you fight you will lose, your best option is to sell. He will sell.

100% False

He's going to give up with out a fight.

100% False

Sterling was not looking to sell his team ever. He was forced to and gave up the fight because he knew he would lose.

100% False

The NBA won this battle clearly and Sterling and his legal team knew from the beginning any fight against this would be useless. Sterling will end this without a single lawsuit and forced to sell his team,

More comically stupid predictions by captain real world knowledge to add to the list

quote_icon.png
More than likely Sterling will end up agreeing to sell on his own.

^ Note, Sterling said the exact opposite of this.

quote_icon.png
Trust me on this, you should listen to me instead of make comments. I'm usually right on real world issues.

^ Inserted as parody

Originally Posted by akphidelt He can try. His lawyers will politely tell him he will lose.

^ He's pretending he never said that.

quote_icon.png
Well he can't fight about being forced to sell since the owners have not voted yet, lol.

^ Note: Sterling has 2 active lawsuits fighting the sale of the team. That comment shows you how absolutely ignorant and stupid this kid is. He doesn't even begin to understand what he doesn't know. It is hilarious. Keep in mind this abject imbecile also spent pages arguing (p 24-32 and see post #793 for how dumb this idiot actually is) that Sterling will not fight the sale of the team after Sterling's lawyer send a letter to the NBA explicitly saying he intends to fight the sale of the team. This absolute jackass is pretending he never did that either.

quote_icon.png

I still think he will be advised to sell, make his money, and bounce.

^ Again, he's pretending this was never said.

Not complicated at all. It probably won't even go to court.

^ The Sterling trial in Probate court ended yesterday and Sterling is seeking an injunction to stop the sale of the team as well as an appeal on "objections" to the judge who made the decision.

quote_icon.png
I think he might sue the NBA for their actions, but he's not going to hold up the sale.

^ You can't be more incorrect than that.

quote_icon.png
The team will probably be sold by next week. Lol.

^ Posted on May 28th. What an idiot.

quote_icon.png
Well considering the fact the team will be sold by next week... I'm pretty sure he is taking his best option, lol.

^ Also posted May 28th. How's that working out for you, dumb fuck? The sale is not yet complete.

quote_icon.png
I haven't been wrong about anything yet. Regardless of what his lawyer is saying to the NBA, he is in the process of selling the team just as I said he would.
New owner will be their within two weeks. You guys will move on to your next story that you will be incorrect about because you don't understand how the real world works.

^ Laugh until you cry funny for how wrong this is. Note: Donald Sterling has vowed to fight the sale of the team until he dies.

quote_icon.png
The team is being sold and will most likely be sold before the owners vote on June 3rd.

^ There was no owners vote and the LA Clippers are still owned by the Sterlings.

Tokens
How does it feel to be known as the forums proven liar?How do you still post at this site? From your embarrassingly hysterical stance on gun control to your countless lies that have blown up in your face...I really don't know how you can even log in to rx. Even the real right wing wackjobs here run from you

You are a jobless loser and someone who actually stiffed a non cash wager. That is how pathetic you are.

My "hysterical stance on gun control" is supported by a majority of voters. Which is why the number of guns in America has gone up exponentially.

You are a laughable, tiny brain dumb fuck.

Tokens
Your worst moment is your thread about Reagan speech after a plane shot down. Claiming that's how a real leader acts. Lmao. He had to be forced home from a month long vacation and later bitched about having to cut it short. He literally had to be dragged back to dc. Guy was busy playing cowboys and indians on his ranch. How can you not hide your head in shame after that thread. What a disgrace.

Everything you typed here is 100% false.

You are a pathetically stupid, low IQ, jobless loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roccohull1989
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com