Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Wed: 5* mlb diamond cutter system wins by 4rpg + mna tripke system

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the Toronto Blue Jays. Game 929 at 10:10 eastern. Toronto has been better than expected on the road this season. In fact as a road dog from +100 to 125 they have won 4 of 5 times this season. Tonight they fit a nifty little road dog system I use that plays on certain road dogs off a home favored win by 5 or more runs vs an opponent that was a road favorite. This simple system has been a few games over .500 for MLB Road dogs. Toronto has bright young lefty B.Cecil on the mound tonight. Cecil has been good on the road and will take on a light hitting Seattle team that is hitting just .231 and averaging just 2.7 runs per game vs Left handed pitching this season. Seattle has lost 7 of their 10 games vs leftys and 13 of 16 games in May. The Only positive here for Seattle is that they have a good pitcher in Fister starting tonight. However he does have a 5.40 era vs the Jays. Toronto has won 12 of 17 games in May and have averaged over 6 runs per game over the past 7 games. Take Toronto tonight. On Wednesday I have a Triple system NBA Playoff Payoff play and a 5* MLB Diamond Cutter system that wins by 4 runs per game. Bases is on a solid 10-3 run and these cutter systems have been real good. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and be on the right side of Hump day. For the Bonus Play Take the Blue Jays.GC

Tokens
Thursday 5* mlb 100% diamond cutter system wins by 3 rpg

Thursday 5* MLB 100% Diamond Cutter system wins by over 3 rpg + Triple Angle Dominator-Wednesday 5* Cashes with Detroit.

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the Under in the Orioles at Rangers game. Rotation numbers 977/78 at 8:05 eastern. There is a solid system in this game that has cashed 9 of the last 10 times the last 6 years. What we want to do is play the under for certain home favorites off a home win that scored 4 or less runs on 10+ hits vs an opponent off a road loss that scored 4 or less runs on 10+ hits and had 10 or more men left on base. These games average just over 5 runs per game. Baltimore has played under 6 of 7 times on the road when the total is 9 to 9.5 and 19 of 26 times in night games. Texas has played under 10 of 14 times vs leftys. Texas has S.Feldman going tonight and he has a solid 2.555 era vs Baltimore,with all 3 of his starts going under the total. This one should stay under as well. The Big 5* Diamond cutter cashed for us with Detroit. On Thursday I have another 5* MLB Diamond cutter system. This one has cashed Every time, 100% and wins by over 3 runs per game. I also have a big MLB Triple Dime Dominator side. Jump on this big guaranteed card or get on the 4 day discounted quad pack. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Orioles at Rangers game. GC

Tokens
Friday mlb 5* 100% diamond cutter system will cahs again

Friday 5* 100% MLB Inter league Diamond Cutter system + Dog with Bite wins outright system side. Thursday 5* cashes again MLB 12-3 Run.

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Under in the Boston at Philly game. Rotation numbers 905/6 at 7:05 eastern. This game fits an 80% under system. What we want to do is play the under when we have both teams coming in off home favored wins scoring 5 or more runs, if the home team won by 1 run. These games have gone under 80% of the time. We also have a nice pitching match up with Lackey and Hamels taking the mound here. Both teams fall into some solid under angles tonight as well. If this total gets to 10 I will make it a late phone play. However at 9 to 9.5 it is a nice Bonus Play. On Friday I have another 100% 5* Diamond cutter system. These big five star plays have cashed the last 2 night and have been money all year. Bases on a 12-3 run. I also have a Big inter league dog with bit that will win outright. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Jump on this big card now and start your weekend right. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Boston at Philadelphia game. GC

Tokens
Sat: 3 bigs 2 mlb 1 nba 2 of the plays from 5* 100% systems 2-0 Friday

Saturday Triple pack. 5* 100% Inter league total of the year. 13-0 NBA System side + 20-1 late Afternoon MLB Power angle. Friday MLB 2-0 Now on a 14-3 MLB Run.

On Saturday the MLB Bonus Play is on the Tampa Bay Rays. Game 965 at 7:05 eastern. Tampa Bay may have been flat in Houston on Friday making the cross country trip after taking a pair in New York form the Yankees. Tonight they should be much more focused of their 2-1 loss. Tampa is 20-6 vs losing teams, 8-1 as a raod favorite in this range and 17-5 on grass. Houston is just 1-6 as a home dog in this range and are hitting a paltry .230 over the past 7 games while averaging a shade over 2 runs. In the pitching match up the Rays have the edge with road warrior J.Niemann. Once again this year Niemann has been solid on the road as the Rays have won all 4 of his away starts. Niemann has a solid 2.22 road era. Houston counters with Wandy Rodriguez tonight. W-Rod has been a solid home pitcher in past years. However this season he has an elevated 4.76 home era. This game will be no easy task. Look for the Rays to get back on track tonight. On Saturday I have a 20-1 MLB Power angle play in late afternoon action, as well as the Inter league total of the year,backed by a system that has Not lost this season. In the NBA I have a solid cutting edge 13-0 NBA System that will get the cash tonight. On Friday MLB went 2-0 as we cashed the 5th straight Diamond cutter system side. MLB is on a 14-3 run. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5259. For the Bonus Play on Saturday night take the Tampa Bay Rays. bol GC

Tokens
Sunday Inter League Game of the Month with 90% system + XX-Large NBA System with 3 Power Angles. Another big Saturday. MLB Goes 2-0 and on a 16-3 run.

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on the New York Yankees. Game 929 at 8:05 eastern. The Yankees qualify in a road favorite system that is 18-5. What we want to do is play on certain road favorites if the total is 8 or less and they are off a road favored loss at -140 or more and lost by 2 or more runs and they scored 4 or less runs, provided their opponent is off a home dog win and scored 5 or more runs. The Mets took game 2 on Saturday, setting up tonight's rubber game. Looking at both teams in this situation we note that the Mets are a horrendous 0-6 in rubber games while the Yankees are 5-1. The Yankees score over 5 runs per game vs leftys this season, while the Mets struggle vs all pitchers, especially with runners in scoring position. In the pitching match up we have a real good one. CC. Sabathia goes for the Yankees and he has allowed 2 runs in 15 innings in his last 2 starts on the road vs the Mets. J. Santana takes the mound for the Mets and he has struggled at times this year. In his last start vs the Yankees he turned in one of his poorest performances of his career. Santana allowed 9 earned runs in just 3 innings vs the Yankees in a start that was very similar to his last road Sunday night ESPN start where he was shelled vs the Phillies. The Yankees are the better team and should win here tonight. On Sunday I have the Interleague Game of the Month backed by a 90% system + 2 scoring angles. In the NBA I have an XX-Large System play backed with 3 Power angles for our team. MLB has been piping hot going 2-0 again on Saturday taking the run to 16-3. End the week big with these 2 Solid plays. Both are LATE AFTERNOON OR NIGHT To jump on contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play tonight take the Yankees on Sunday night on ESPN. bol GC

Tokens
Mon: 5* mlb 100% dc system + 3rd round total of year + radio show info

Monday 5* 100% MLB DIAMOND CUTTER SYSTEM WINS BY 5 RPG-MLB 16-4 RUN. NBA 3rd round total of the year. Sunday cashes big with Phoenix. Radio show tonight at 8:05 eastern

On Monday night the free MLB Totals play is on the Under 9 runs in the Toronto at LA. Angels game. Rotation numbers 957/58 at 10:05 eastern. Both of these teams have struggled vs left handed pitching this season. Toronto is averaging a shade over 2 runs and hitting just .189. The Angels are averaging just 3.5 runs per game on .229 hitting vs leftys. In the pitching match up the Angles have J.Saunders tonight and he has been spectacular in his past 3 starts with a 0.81 era. He has already shutdown down Toronto this season going 8 innings without allowing an earned run. Toronto counters with B.Cecil and he has a respectable American league road era of 3.42. Look for this game to go under tonight. In MLB Action I have another 5* 100% Diamond cutter system that wins by 5 rpg. MLB is on a 16-4 run and this one should cash us out. In the NBA I have a Rare NBA Playoff totals system that pertains to game fours. This 90+% system will cash out tonight. Phoenix ended our Sunday night big. Monday we start off with 2 bangers. Jump on and cash out at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Also I will have another free pick on the Monday nights weekly radio show at 8:05 eastern the "Bandbox" with Anthony Pierno at 88.9 wsia.fm. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Toronto at La.Angels game. GC

Tokens
Tuesday rafre 6* triple system + 11-1 mlb blowout system $$$$

Tuesday 6* RARE Triple system NBA Play, NBA Cashed big again for the 2nd straight day on Monday. MLB 11-1 Blowout system on tap. MLB on a 16-5 run.

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the under in the Dodgers at Cubs game. Rotation numbers 907/908 at 8:05 eastern. This has been an under series of late with 6 of 9 going under here the last 3 years. The Cubs have gone under all 7 times vs winning teams and all 4 times on Tuesday. They are hitting a paltry .230 over the past 7 games as well. Tonight they will have hard throwing R.Dempster on the mound to try and slow down the Dodgers. Dempster has not allowed a run over his last 2 starts vs the Dodgers spanning 14 innings of work. He has gone under in 3 of his 4 home starts this season. The Dodgers counter with C.Kershaw tonight. Kershaw has really turned it up of late and has a superb 0.81 era over his past three starts. He has gone under in all 3 of his road starts this season. Look for this game to be lower scoring tonight. Take the under in the Dodgers at Cubs game. On Tuesday I have a Rare 6* Triple system NBA Play. The NBA has cashed the last 2 nights and this one should cash as well. In MLB Action we are enjoying a solid 16-5 run. Tonight we have a 11-1 Power system that wins by an average 6-2 score. Jump on and cash big on Tuesday. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the under tonight. GC

Tokens
Wed; 5* mlb div game of the month + triple angle double system guaranteed nba

WED: Triple Angle, Double system Game 5 NBA Power Play + 92% MLB Divisional Game of the month

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the Milwaukee Brewers. Game 960 at 8:10 eastern. The Brewers qualify in a solid system here tonight. What we want to do is play on certain home teams that are off a home favorite win by 5 or more runs if tonight's total is 8 or less and they had 10+ hits and left 5 or more men on base, vs an opponent off a road dog loss of 5+ runs. These homers have won 23 of 27 times. The Brewers are 12-4 at home vs the Astros. In the pitching match up they have C. Narveson. In his lone home start vs the Astros he did well going 5 innings allowing just 1 run. Houston counters with R.Oswalt in this one. Oswalt recently requested a trade. He has pitched well this year. However due to a lack of run support his record is not a good indicator of his performance. Tonight he faces the Brewers and he has not been as effective here as he has been at other venues. In his last 2 starts vs Milwaukee he has allowed 8 runs and an uncharacteristic 18 hits in just 12 innings. Look for the Brewers to get the win tonight. On Wednesday I have a Triple Angle, Double system NBA play that has some solid indicators as we look to bounce back in the NBA. In MLB action I have a 92% system, Divisional Game of the month side. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 and cash out on Hump day. For the Bonus Play tonight take the Milwaukee Brewers. GC

Tokens
Thursday 100% mlb totals system + game 5 nba super system

Thursday 100% MLB Totals system + NBA Game 5 Super system tonight

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the Atlanta Braves. Game 913 at 7:10 eastern. The Braves have T.Hudson going tonight and he has been superb on the road this season with a 2.27 era and 0.82 era over his past 3 starts. In games against the Florida Marlins he is 8-2 2.92 era. Tonight he opposes R.Nolasco. In Nolasco starts the Marlins are 4-7 vs the Braves and he has a subpar 4.57 era. When pitching at home this season Nolasco has a putrid 6.14 era. Look for the Braves to win this one tonight vs the Marlins. On Thursday I have a Game 5 specific NBA Super system play. In MLB Action I have a 100% totals system, the MLB Total of the week. Jump on and cash big tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on board. For the Bonus Play take the Atlanta Braves. bol GC

Tokens
Friday 5* 92% NBA Playoff payoff system. NBA Cashes on Phoenix on Thursday. MLB 22-1 Power play Blowout side

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Milwaukee Brewers. Game 960 at 8:10 eastern. The Brewers fit a 71% system that pertains to their home win vs Houston and the Mets Home dog win over the Phillies. The Brewers are on eof the worst home teams in the league. Tonight, however they take on a Mets team that is just 6-14 on the road. New York may come up flat here tonight off their incredible 3 straight shutouts over the Phillies. The first time in history that a league champion was shut out in 3 straight games, and the first time this has happened to the Phillies since 1979. Santana makes the start for the Mets. However he has struggled some on the road this year with a 4.38 era losing 3 of 4 starts. He has allowed 8 runs in 12 innings vs the Brewers in Milwaukee. The Brewers counter with Y.Gallardo tonight. Gallardo has allowed just 1 run in 13 innings vs the Mets. Look for the Brewers to get game 1 tonight. In the NBA I have a 5* 92% NBA System that will get the cash. Phoenix cashed us out on Thursday. In MLB Action I have a 22-1 MLB Blowout play. Jump on and cash out at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Also ask about the 4 day Memorial day package. For the Bonus Play take Milwaukee. GC

Tokens
3 big guaranteed plays for saturday- 5* mlb diamond cutter system + nba double system

Saturday we have a Double system NBA Side + 5* MLB Diamond Cutter system. NBA Stays hot cashing last 3 with the Magic on Wednesday the Suns on Thursday and Boston on Friday. More damage coming.

On Saturday the free MLB Play is on the Philles. Game 909 at 7:10 eastern. The Marlins are 0-4 this year as a home dog in this range. Tonight they take on a Phillies team that has scored just 3 runs in 36 innings. Things don't look to get any better as the Marlins will have to face staff ace R.Halladay. Roy Halladay has a 1.88 road era and has lost in his last 3 starts. Halladay was real good in his start vs Philly. He allowed 2 runs in 8+ innings of work. J.Johnson is on the mound and he has not fared well with this lineup. Johnson has allowed 9 earned runs in just a shade over 9 innings. Look for the Phillies to get the win tonight. In NBA Action we have a Game 6 Side that qualifies in 2 Big systems. The NBA Has been real hot as we Cashed with Phoenix on Thursday and Boston on Friday. In MLB we have a big 5* Diamond Cutter system that will get you the cash. These Diamond Cutter systems have been real tight all year. I also have a Sharp money offshore steam play that was hit real hard. Jump on and cash out big. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. I have a Solid, 3 day Memorial day weekend special as well. Take the Phillies tonight as the Bonus Play. BOL GC

Tokens
Snday 5* 100% mlb blowout system

Sunday big 5* BLOWOUT from 100% system that wins by over 4 runs per game. Plus a solid offshore steam play. Saturday we Cashed big going 3-0. Don't miss the Big ones goes early.

On Sunday the free MLB Play is on the Texas Rangers as a nice dog play tonight. Texas fits a nice dog system that pertains to certain teams at home off a big home favored win. Texas has Lefty Holland, making the start and he has been solid thus far with a 2-0 2.86 record vs the Twins. The Rangers have been very profitable in this range as a dog the past few years. The Twins counter with S. Baker tonight. Baker is 2-2 with a 5.25 era vs the Rangers thus far. On Sunday we are fresh off the 3-0 Sweep. I have Huge MLB System Blowout play that has won every time and wins by over 4 runs per game. I also have a solid offshore steam play. These Steam plays have done real well so and cashed again on Saturday with Milwaukee. Jump on now and Cash big as we continue the torrid run. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play tonight take the Texas Rangers. GC

Tokens
Monday 2 big 5* mlb system 100% side + total that averages over 13 rpg

Memorial Day 2 Big 5* MLB System Plays. A totals system that averages over 13 runs per game and a Big 100% MLB Side system. Bases 21-8 and we are on an overall 5-0 run.

On Memorial day Monday the Free MLB Play is on the Tamp Bay Rays. Game 923 at 7;10 eastern. The Rays have better numbers this season than Toronto. Tampa Bay is 19-5 on the road, averaging 6 runs per game and have an excellent 2.45 road bullpen ERA. The Blue Jays have not hit in division play. They are hitting a paltry .227. In the pitching match up Tampa has M. Garza going tonight. Garza has a 2.04 road era and a 2.17 career 2.17 era vs the Jays. Toronto counters with Morrow tonight. Morrow has a 4.70 home era and has been lit up of late with a 6.60 era. He has lost both starts he has made vs Tampa Bay as well. Look for Tampa to get game 1 tonight. On Memorial Day Monday I have 2 Big 5* MLB plays. We are currently on a 5-0 run and 21-8 in MLB. Today we have a 5* 100% MLB System Dominator and a 5* MLB Totals system with a system that averages over 13 runs per game. Jump on these 2 Big money Makers and start the week off right. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5259. Both game go later in the day or evening. For the Bonus Play take Tampa Bay. GC

Tokens
Tuesday 2 big 100% mlb system total 21-0 current 7-0 run and 23-8 in mlb

Tuesday 2 Big MLB 100% Systems lead the way. One wins by over 4 runs per game. Currently on a 7-0 run as Monday night sweeps with Padres and Over Twins and Mariners. Tuesday systems equal 21-0

On Tuesday the MLB Bonus Play is Over the total in the Arizona at LA. Dodgers game. Rotation numbers 963/64 at 10:10 eastern. This game has some solid pitching trends that suggest an over play. Arizona starter D. Haren has been awful of late with a 8.68 era over his past 3 starts. On the road overall he has a 5.18 era. In his 11 starts 10 of them have played over the total. Arizona has a terrible bullpen, especially on the road with a 8.73 era. The Dodgers have young pitching stud Ely making the start. While he has pitched well at home 5 of his 6 starts have gone over the total. Look for this one to play over the total tonight. On the late phone card I have 2 100% MLB System sides. One of which is rated 5* and also has 3 solid Power angles that apply. After going 2-0 on Monday we are currently on a 7-0 run an d 23-8 in bases. Jump on Tuesday guaranteed card now. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Over in the Arizona at LA. Dodgers game. GC

Tokens
Wednesday al total of the week 100% subset + nl 3x angle- 9-0 run $$$$

Wednesday AL Total of the week has 100% Subset system + NL Triple angle Power play. Tuesday card goes 2-0 with Mets and Dodgers now on a 9-0 run, MLB 25-8 run

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the Under in the LA. Angels at Kansas City Royals game. Rotation numbers 925/26 at 8:10 eastern. This series has been dominated by unders of late as 13 of the last 17 have played under the number. Tonight we have S. Kazmir making the start for the Angels. Kazmir has had a disappointing season so far. However he has pitched well vs the Royals allowing 4 runs in his past 2 starts spanning 12 innings against them. KC counters with K. Davies tonight. Davies has been solid vs the Angles allowing just a pair of runs in 11 innings vs the Angles. Davies has pitched under in all 4 home starts and has a solid 2.35 era at home this year. The Angels have played under in 7 of 8 games played on Wednesday and 5 of 7 times with a total of 9 to 9.5. Look for a well pitched game resulting in yet another under in this series. On Wednesday I have the American League total of the week supported by a system that has cashed 13 of 15 times and has a 100% Subset. I also have a Triple angle NL Power move. We are currently on a 9-0 run as we cashed both Bases plays on Monday with the Mets and Dodgers. Mlb is on a 25-8 run. Jump on tonight for 2 more big plays. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Under in the Angels at Royals game. bol G

Tokens
Thursdat 2-100% systems 5* nl go-week + game 1 nba power system- 11-0 run

Thursday NL 5* Game of the week with 100% Diamond Cutter system + NBA Finals Game 100% Power System
Wednesday Cashes big with Brewers and Under Seattle-Minnesota. 11-0 Current all sports run Bases 27-8 last 35

On Thursday the Free MLB Totals play is on the Over in the Texas at Chicago game. Rotation numbers 965/ 966 at 8:10 eastern. What we want to do is play the over when we have a road favorite off a road dog win if they scored 5 or more runs and left 5 or more men on base vs an opponent off a home favored loss that also scored 5 or more runs and left 4 or less on base. These road dogs have played over 80% of the time. In the pitching match up the Whitesox have F. Garcia on the mound and he has gone over in 3 of his 4 home starts and has a 5.24 era here at home. Over his last 3 starts he has been very hittable with an elevated 6.46 era. Texas has Lewis on the mound and he has allowed 15 earned runs on 20 hits, including 4 home runs in just 9 innings pitched vs Chicago. Good for a whopping 10.26 era. Four of the 5 games played between the two teams have flown over the total this season and this one has the makings of another high scoring affair. Based on the system and the pitching match up we will go with the over tonight. On Thursday I have the 5* NL Game of the week backed with a 100% Diamond cutter system. In the NBA we have a Game 1 100% Power system. After another 2-0 Wednesday the overall run is now 11-0 and 27-8 in bases. NBA has been hot too cashing the last 4 selections. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play tonight take the over in the Texas at Chicago game. GC

Tokens
Friday MLB Dog of the week with Dominator Dog system that wins by an average 7-3 score + Big Offshore steam play 7-2 L9 last. Overall MLB 11-1 run. Belmont Stakes selections released tonight.

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Under in the Cubs at Astros game. Rotation numbers 909/910 at 8:05 eastern. This game is chocked with under angle here tonight. Houston has played under in 14 of their 20 division games and 14 of 21 times vs losing teams. Chicago has played under in 14 of 19 when the total is 8 to 8.5,17 off 22 night games and 19 of 25 off a loss. Carlos Zambrano makes his first start since April tonight and he does so against a weak hitting Houston team. Zambrano has allowed just 3 runs in 21 innings over his last 3 starts vs Houston and has gone under in 20 of his 26 starts against them. Houston Counters with Paulino tonight. Paulino has been real good of late and has a 1.80 era over his last 3 starts. In the series 12 of 15 have played under the total here in Houston. The Astros are hitting just .228 and averaging just 3 runs per game vs rightys this year. Chicago is averaging 2.3 runs per game and hitting just .225 over the past 7 games. Look for this game to go under the total tonight. On Friday start the weekend right with the MLB Dog of the week backed with a big Dominator dog system that has cashed 11 of 14 times and wins by an average 7-3 score. I also have a Big Offshore steam play. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Cubs at Astros game. BOL GC

Tokens
Sat: 14-1 non div-gom + big 90% syystem total + belmont power angle- fri $ with jays

Saturday 2 BIG 5* MLB Plays- 14-1 Blowout system Non Division Game of the month + Big NL Total cashes over 90% beats line by 3 Runs per game. Belmont Stakes Power angle winner. We cashed the Derby with Super Saver and Preakness with Lookin at Lucky- MLB 28-9 run as the Dog of the week Toronto cashes.

On Saturday the Bonus Play MLB play is on the Tampa Bay Rays. Game 977 at 4:05 eastern. Tampa is coming off a tough loss last night 9-6 in Texas. However they are 21-7 on the road and 7-3 as a road favorite in this range. Texas is still just 5-12 vs winning teams. For system purposes we want to play on road favorites off a road dog loss if the total was 10 or higher both teams scored 5 or more runs and our team left 10 or more men left on base. These road favs have cashed 8 of the last 9 times. In the pitching department Texas has T. Hunter making his first start of the year. This is a tough spot to make his first one against a solid Tampa lineup. The Rays counter with J. Shields tonight. Shields has been much better in road starts this season winning 4 of 5 with a sterling 3.34 era. He has also been good vs the Rangers cashing 3 of his 4 teams starts. Look for Tampa to take game 2 tonight. To jump on the big MLB 14-1 Non division system Game of the Month + 90% Total. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or call or text at 646-269-5269. Belmont selections include in the package. For the Bonus Play take the Tampa Bay Rays. GC

Tokens
Sunday 91% Rare NBA Finals system + MLB Divisional Blowout side. MLB 29-10 Run

On Sunday the Free MLB play is on the over in the Yankees at Blue Jays game. Rotation numbers 917/918 at 1:05 eastern. What we want to do is play on road favorites off a road favored loss and scored 2 or less runs vs an opponent off a home dog win and scored 4 or less runs, leaving 10 or more men on base. This nifty little system cashes in the mid 70/s percentage wise. The Yankees have gone over 24 of 32 times when the total is 9 to 9.5 and 5 of 6 times as a road favorite in this range. They are hitting over .300 and scoring over 6 runs per game both over the last 7 games and in day time affairs. Toronto is hitting nearly .300 over the past 7 games and proved they can hurt you with the long ball. After Saturdays low scoring extra inning affair the bats should be out and ready to damage. The Yankees have J. Vazquez on the mound and his lousy 6.21 road era. Today he takes on B. Morrow and his 5.62 era over the past 3 starts. Look for this one to play over the total today. On Sunday I have a rare 91% NBA Finals system to go with another Solid MLB Divisional System blowout side that wins by an average 6-3 score. No heavy favorites here. All MLB Plays are moderately priced. While other are jacking up their records with 190 favorites without keeping unit totals we are playing totals and small favs and dogs. Jump on at goldencontedner@aol.com or call or text 646-269-5269 to get on a guaranteed pack today. For the Bonus Play on Sunday take the over in the New York at Toronto game. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday 2010 mlb dog of the year with big system + radio show info tonight

Monday 2010 MLB Dog of the year with Top dog system wins by 3 runs per game + MLB Perfect system play. Radio show info below. MLB 29-11 Run. NBA 5-1 Celtics on Sunday.

On Monday the free MLB Play Is on the Texas Rangers. Game 964 at 8:05 eastern. Texas has controlled Seattle this year winning 5 of the 6 games. Tonight they come in with solid angles to support them. The Rangers are 10-4 in Division play and 4-1 on Monday. Seattle is terrible in division games losing 17 of 23 times and 17 of 24 times on the road this year. At the plate they are anemic in division play hitting.220 and scoring a shade over 3 runs. They have a terrible road bullpen era at 5.57. In the pitching matchup it appears that Seattle has the edge with C.Lee starting. However Lee has not pitched well in Texas. In fact he has allowed 13 earned runs on 19 hits in 10 innings pitched in Texas. The Rangers counter with S. Feldman tonight. Feldman is 2-0 at home vs Seattle and has allowed just 3 runs in 14 home innings pitched vs the Mariners. The Rangers are a nice value play here tonight. On Monday I have another big dog. The 2010 MLB Dog of the year backed with one of my best Dog system which wins by an average 6-3 score. I also have another Perfect system play on the card. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. MLB is on a solid 29-11 run. For the Bonus Play Take Texas to get game 1 at home tonight vs the Mariners. For another Bonus Play check out the radio show tonight at 8:05 eastern on wsia.fm BOL GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itibindia2
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com