Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Saturday must go 2-0 parlay+ derby selections

FRIDAY 6* CASHES- SATURDAY MUST GO 2-0 + DERBY PICKS

Sport: MLB
Game: Brewers at Padres. BIG SATURDAY BASES. HOOPS + DERBY UP NOW!
Date/Time: 5/1/2010 8:35PM EST
Pick: Brewers
Reason: On Saturday the Bonus Play is on the Milwaukee Brewers. Game 913 at 8:35 eastern. The Brewers look to rebound off a pair of losses to the Padres with perhaps their best pitcher tonight. Y.Gallardo makes the start tonight and he has a solid 1.68 road era and has bee dominant in his last 3 starts with a 1.06 era. Tonight he opposes Mr. Latos for the Padres. Latos has struggled of late with a 6.25 era. The Brewers were hitting over .300 on the road heading into Friday and should get game 3 of this series here tonight. On Saturday I Have a big MLB Triple angle Dominator and a round 2 NBA Super system. The Must go 2-0 Parlay is on tap for Saturday. The card will also contain the Kentucky Derby selections as an added bonus. We cashed the Big 6* MLB Side on Friday and will continue to cash out on Saturday. Contact at 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the Bonus Play take the Brewers. BOL GC

Tokens
2 big bombs to end you week

Sunday 100% 2ND ROUND NBA TOTALS SYSTEM + XX-LARGE MLB SYSTEM DOMINATOR. Sat: Cavs cash + Super Saver in the Derby

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on the Detroit Tigers. Game 970 at 1:05 eastern. The Tigers get the call here today. They are off a close win on Saturday and have a fine 8-3 day record. They send hard throwing righty J.Verlander today and in his last start here at home vs the Halos he went 8 strong innings allowing no runs. The Angels have J.Weaver taking the hill today and he has a 6.34 era vs the Tigers. Detroit has come alive offensively of late averaging over 6 runs per game and hitting right around .300 the past 7 games. As a home favorite from -100 to -125 they have won 3 of 4 times this season. Look for them to get the win here today. On Sunday I have a Huge 2rnd round NBA Playoff totals system that has cashed 100% of the time over the last 20 years. On Saturday we rolled the Cavs. We do more NBA Damage on Sunday. In MLB Action I have an xx-large system dominator that will cash nicely as well. We Nailed the Derby winner with Super Saver and will continue to roll for all clients. Jump on and end your week with the Cash. Contact at goldencontnder@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 For the Bonus Play take the Tigers. GC

Tokens
Monday 2 xx-large nba plays + 93% mlb system dominator

Date/Time:5/3/2010 7:05PM ESTPick:Over the total Jays at IndiansMonday 2 BIG NBA SYSTEM PLAYS + 93% MLB SYSTEM DOMINATOR + Monday night RADIO SHOW INFO-NBA WINS ON SUNDAY 19-6 RUN

On Monday the Bonus Play in MLB Action is on the over 8.5 runs in the Toronto at Cleveland game. Rotation numbers 911/12 at 7:05 eastern. This game fits a nice system that has won 9 of the last 10 times. What we want to do is play over the total for road teams like the Blue Jays, that are off a home win of 5 or more runs vs an opponent off a home dog loss of 2 or more runs. The Blue Jays have lefty Cecil on the mound tonight and he has a 5.40 road era. Toronto also has a poor road bullpen era at 6.87. The Indians have hit well in the past 7 games nearly .300. Look for both teams to put up some runs tonight in what should turn out to be a high scoring game. On Monday I have a 30-5 Double system NBA Winner and a second round power system with a 100% angle. In MLB Action I have a Big 93% Dominator system that wins by 3 runs per game and also has a big pitching edge. On Sunday we cashed our big total in the NBA pushing the current NBA run to 19-6. Jump on and start the week off right. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. Also I will be in studio at 8:05 eastern for the weekly sports talk radio show with Anthony Pierno at 88.9 wsia.fm. I will have an additional Bonus Play on air. For the Bonus Play tonight. Take the over in the Toronto at Cleveland game. BOL GC

Tokens
3- on monday for tuesday another trio-2mlb 94% systems + 2x nba system

TUESDAY TRIPLE PACK 2 BIG MLB TOTALS PLAYS FROM 94% SYSTEM + DOUBLE 90% NBA PLAYOFF SYSTEM WINNER. MONDAY GOES 3-0, NBA ON A 22-6 RUN $$

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Toronto Blue Jays. Game 967 at 7:05 eastern. Cleveland fits a negative system here tonight. What we want to do is plays against certain home dogs off a home favored loss, if they had 2 or less hits and their opponent scored 5 or more runs on the road. Toronto has lefty Romero on the mound tonight. He has a fine 1.93 road era and takes On J.Westbrook tonight. Westbrook has a 5.53 era and faces a Toronto team tha is 10-4 as a road favorite in this range and has averaged nearly 6 runs per game over the past 7 games. The Indians have struggled vs Left handed pitchers scoring 3.4 runs per game. Look for the Blue Jays to take game two. On Tuesday I have a Double 90% NBA Playoff system side and 2 MLB Totals from a 94% system. We remain Piping hot going 3-0 last night,while cashing both NBA games as we are now on a 22-6 NBA Run. The Bases has also been very productive with another winner last night. Jump on tonight and cash out with this big trio of cutting edge system plays .Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on board For the Bonus Play take the Toronto Blue Jays. bol GC

Tokens
Big wednesday night nba/mlb card info below

Wednesday Triple system NBA Playoff Payoff 22-7 run + MLB Diamond Cutter system wins by 3 runs per game.

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the Seattle Mariners. Game 930 at 10:10 eastern. The Mariners have C.Lee making his second start of the season tonight. In his first start he picked up where he left off last year. Lee was dominating. He went 7 innings without allowing a run and surrendering just 3 hits. Tonight he takes on Tampa. In his last 3 starts vs the Rays he has been sensational, going 21 innings allowing just 3 earned runs and pitching to a 2.32 era overall. Tampa Bay has M.Garza making the start tonight, and while he has been good this year, he has been awful vs Seattle. Garza has a 9.17 era vs Seattle and has given up 15 earned runs, 25 hits and a whopping 5 home runs in just 10+ innings vs the Mariners. Tampa Bay has not won the last 3 years when the posted total is 7 or less in road games. The Mariners also have a solid 1.97 home bullpen era and are the beneficiaries of a road favorite system that plays against Tampa Bay tonight. The system pertains to the Rays win last night that saw then score 5 or more runs with 10+ men left on base. Look for Seattle to end their home losing streak here tonight behind C.Lee. On Wednesday I have a Huge MLB Diamond cutter system that wins by 3 runs per game. These DC plays have been solid all year. This one should cash with no problem. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on board. In the NBA we are on a 22-7 run and have a Triple system playoff Payoff on the card. Jump on and cash big on Hump day. GC

Tokens
thursday 2 bigs MLB/ NBA $$$ INFO BELOW

THURSDAY HUGE 5* NBA GAME OF THE MONTH WITH 5 DIFFERENT POWER SYSTEMS TWO OVER 95%. MLB GAME OF THE WEEK WITH 100% BLOWOUT SYSTEM. BIG NIGHT AHEAD

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the La. Dodgers. Game 962 at 10:10 eastern. The Dodgers have taken it on the chin 2 straight home games vs the Brewers allowing 11 runs on back to back nights. Tonight they send rookie J.Ely to the mound to make his first home start. In his road start last week vs the Mets he struggled, allowing 5 runs early. However he did settle down nicely and wound up going 6 innings. He has dynamic stuff and should be better here tonight against Milwaukee. The Brewers counter with D.Bush. In his last 3 starts Bush has a 5.09 era and has allowed 8 runs in 13 innings in his last 2 starts here in Los Angeles,including 3 home runs. For technical purposes the Dodgers fit a system that has cashed 5 of the last 6 times, and plays on certain home teams off a loss of 5 or more runs that allowed 10 or more runs, if both teams had 10 or more men left on base. Look for the Dodgers to salvage the last game of the series tonight. On Thursday I have a 5* NBA play that has 5 different systems and 2 of them are cashing over 95%. We are on a big run in the NBA and this one should cash us out tonight. In MLB action I have a 100% Blowout system that wins by Over 3.5 runs per game. The MLB Game of the week in a game that wont be close. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to Jump on and cash big tonight. For the Bonus Play take the LA. Dodgers. ALL games with full analysis, with no hype BS web records or deception. Go with the honest service-GC

Tokens
Friday 2 bigs mlb 5* div gom + nba stat dates to 1947

FRIDAY: MLB DIVISIONAL GAME OF THE MONTH WITH 93% SYSTEM + NBA TRIPLE ANGLE PLAYOFF PAYOFF

On Friday the free MLB Totals play is on the UNDER 8.5 runs in the Toronto at Chicago game. Rotation numbers 925/26 at 8:10 eastern. There is a 63% system that plays to the under here tonight. Systems aside though, Iike the way this game shapes up to be low scoring. Both teams in tonight's situation figure to light hitting. Toronto has been pathetic against Left handed pitching averaging less than 2 runs per game on .150 hitting, if they did not get a huge pitching performance last night they would not have beat J. Danks. Tonight they face Bueherle. In his starts against the Jays he has been real good. He has pitched 22 innings allowing just 3 earned runs. Toronto counters with S.Marcum. Marcum has a 2.21 era over his last 3 starts and a 2.16 era vs the White sox. Chicago is hitting just .230 at home so far this season and may have trouble against the hard throwing Marcum. The Blue Jays have gone under 5 of 6 times vs lefty's this year. Look for this one to go under the total. On Friday I have 93% MLB Divisional Game of the month and a NBA System play with 3 Power angles, one of which dates to 1947. Jump on and start your weekend right. The NBA is on a 22-9 run and MLB has been cashing regularly. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 after 2:00 eastern For the Bonus Play take the Under in the Blue Jays at White sox game. Those of you jumping on from other services, just tell me the service and get an additional 15% off the reg. Price. Get back on track tonight. BOL GC

Tokens
sat: 5* NBA 100% SYSTEM + NL TOTYAL OF THE MONTH LEADS BIG CARD

Saturday 5* 100% NBA System wins by over 10 ppg. Bases: NL. Total of the month Big system + 5 totals angles- AL Power system side completes this big trio. NBA 23-9 Run

On Saturday the Bonus Play is on the Chicago White sox. Game 976 at 7:05 eastern. The White sox were beat last night in extra innings 7-4 by the Toronto Blue jays. Toronto is hard team to figure this year as they seem to play better on the road. Tonight they fit a negative system based on their 5 straight road wins. On top of the system they have to face Jake Peavy tonight. The Jays hit Peavy pretty well at home last week. I expect Peavy will pitch much better tonight. Toronto counters with Lefty B.Cecil tonight. Chicago is a small favorite and based on the system that plays against the Jays we will take Chicago tonight to even the series. On Saturday I have a Huge 5* 100% NBA System play. This never before seen system wins by over 10 points per game. We cashed with Cleveland big on Friday. Tonight we do more damage. In MLB Action I have the NL Total of the month with a big system that averages 13 runs per game and has 5 Totals angles that apply. Lastly an American League Power system. This trio of plays will make for a Big Saturday. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Jump on and Cash out Big. Most games go later on, or evening. For the Bonus Play take the Whitesox---ALL GAMES WITH FULL ANALYSIS INCLUDING SYSTEMS in the writeups. NO BS Web records or false claims bol GC

Tokens
Sunday- recoup your mothers day expenses with 3 big guaranteed bombs

SUNDAY 2ND ROUND NBA GOY + 5* MLB DIAMOND CUTTER WINS BY 3 RPG LEAD BIG CARD

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on the Boston Redsox. Game 930 at 8:05 eastern. The Sox have taken it on the chin the last 2 games vs the Yankees. Tonight they will look to salvage the last game of the series. They have solid lefty J. Lester making the start. He has a 3-1 record vs New york and has pitched to a 0.44 era over his last 3 starts.. He faced the Yankees earlier in the season here when he wasn't pitching nearly as well. Tonight he will face AJ. Burnett for the Yankees. Burnett has struggled big time in previous 2 starts here allowing 13 runs on 16 hits and 4 home runs in just 10 innings. Boston is 65-32 at home in games where the total is 9 to 9.5 the past few years. Look for the Sox to avenge last nights 14-3 beat down. On Sunday I have the 2nd round NBA Goy from a 100% System that dates to 1990. I also have a double system play in the other NBA Game and a 5* MLB Diamond cutter MLB Side that wins by an average 3 runs per game. We cashed the Big NL total with Over AZ-Mil on Saturday and will end your week with the cash on Sunday. Jump on and recoup some of those Mothers day expenses. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5259. All games go after 3:30 eastern. For the Bonus Play take the Boston Redsox tonight. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday plaoff total of the year 12=1 mlb system + radio show info

MONDAY: NBA Playoff total of the year + 100% NBA Side system + 12-1 MLB Dog system- NBA 25-11 RUN

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the Tampa Bay Rays. Game 967 at 10:05 eastern. Tampa Bay will look to bounce back after being the victim of Dallas Bradens perfect game. Tonight they make a short stop to take on the Angels. They are a terrific 13-3 on the road and 8-1 as road favorites in this range the past 3 years. When playing teams under .500 they have cashed 14 of 17 times. Tonight they catch an Angels team that is having trouble at the plate hitting just .213 the past week. The Angels also have a bullpen era over five. Tampa has a solid road bullpen era of 1.82. Tonight they have M.Garza on the mound and they have cashed 5 of his 6 games this year. Garza has been fantastic with a 1.12 era over his last 3 starts. The Angels counter with J. Pineiro and he has been very hittable of late and has a 9.98 era over his past 3 starts. Look for the Rays to bounce back tonight. Take Tampa. On Monday night I have the NBA Total of the year backed with one of my best Playoff totals system and a 100% NBA system side in the other game. In MLB Action I have a Rare 12-1 home dog system that will cash. On Sunday we cashed the Huge play on Phoenix and Boston as we swept the NBA and are on a 25-11 NBA run. Jump on now and start the week right. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Also on Monday night I will be in studio for the weekly radio show at 8:05 eastern with Anthony Pierno at 88.9 wsia.fm with another free selection. For the Bonus Play tonight take the Tampa Bay Rays. BOL GC

Tokens
Tuesday xxx-large nba + al blowout of the week/ monday $$$

Tuesday DOUBLE PERFECT XXX-LARGE NBA PLAY + MLB American League Blowout Game of the week. Monday Cashes 2 of 3 $$

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the under in the Nationals at Mets game. Rotation numbers 903/904 at 7:10 eastern. In this series 14 of the past 21 have played under the total. Tonight we note that the Nationals are hitting a paltry .212 on the road while the Mets are hitting just .215 vs lefthanders this season. In the pitching match up the Nationals have improving lefty S.Olsen. In his previous 2 starts here in New York he has been solid allowing just 4 runs in 12 innings. Over his last 3 starts he has a sterling 0.44 era with all 3 games going under. The Mets counter with J.Niese. In his home starts he has been exceptional with a 2.12 era. Over his last 3 starts he has had some tough road assignments. However he has been real good with a 2.95 era. The Mets in fact have a solid home bullpen era at 2.24. Look for this game to play under the 8 runs. On Tuesday I have a Double Perfect NBA System play + Double 100% power angle AL. Blowout game of the week. In MLB Action. On Monday we cashed 2 of 3 hitting the Big dog play in Bases and splitting the NBA. Tonight jump on these 2 solid plays by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Under tonight Nationals at Mets. BOL GC

Tokens
Wednesday 5* nhl playoff goy + big 5* mlb day time system dog

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the Seattle Mariners. Game 977 at 7:05 eastern. The Mariners fit a nice road system based on their win last night. They have won every game vs Baltimore this season and have the edge again tonight. Baltimore has lost 4 of 5 times off 2 losses and all 5 times in Wednesday games. In the pitching match up both starters have struggled. Seattle has lefty Rowland-Smith and his 6.19 road era tonight, while Baltimore has Bergensen and his fabulous 9.94 home era. One of the few times you will see a pitcher with an era over 6 on the road have better numbers than the home starter. The Orioles are just 2-8 vs leftys and score just a shade over 3 runs. Look for Seattle to get the win tonight.

On Wednesday I have the MLB Dog of the Month backed with a system that wins 91% of the time for MLB Dogs. You will get this Rare, cutting edge system in the analysis. There is also a 100% Power angle that plays against our opponent in this one. It goes in day action. I also have a Double perfect MLB power angle play on the card, as a well as a rare 5* NHL Playoff system play. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Jump on and Cash Big on Wednesday. For the Bonus Play take Seattle. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday rare 6* nba 100% system + 5* mlb totals system

Thursday 6* E.Conf Goy with 100% system + double perefect Power angles. MLB 5* 90% Totals system

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the New York Mets. Game 905 at 7:10 eastern. We played against the Mets on Wednesday nailing the 5* on Washington. Today, we will jump on the their coat tails with J.Santana on the mound. The Mets are 3-1 as a road in this range this year. Florida is 0-3 as a home favorite in this range. Santana has been dominant in starts vs there Marlins going 6-1 with a 1.66 era. In his last start here in Florida he allowed 0 earned runs in 7 innings. The Marlins are averaging just 3.5 runs per game vs leftys this season and have lost 4 of 5 times in the first game of a home series this far this year. The Mets have a big bullpem edge too with a 2.60 era. New York is also hitting over .300 the past 7 games. Florida will counter with hard throwing righty J.Johnson. In his starts vs the Mets Johnson has been very good. However when we look at his last 2 starts vs the Mets we note that he has allowed 7 earned run in 11 innings with 14 hits. The Mets have won 5 of 7 when J.Sanatan starts. Tonight they get the call as our Bonus Play. On Thursday I have a 6* NBA E.Conference. Goy with a 100% NBA Playoff system. There are also 2 perfect Power angles that apply. In MLB action I have a Solid 5* NL Totals play from a 90% system. Both plays are night games. We have been on a nice roll in bases and hoops. On Wednesday we cashed the big dog play on The Nationals. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play tonight take the Mets. GC

Tokens
Friday 2 big mlb systems-14-1 5* total bases piping hot

Friday: 5* MLB 14-1 Diamond Cutter totals system wins by over 3.5 runs per game + Revenge Game of the Month with Big system + Dominator Angle

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the St.Louis Cardinals. Game 953 at 7:10 eastern. The Cardinals are fresh off a home sweep. However they were the ones who were swept. They were dispacthed rather easily once again by an average Houston team. The Cardinals have now lost 7 of their last 9. Tonight they travel to Cincinatti to take on the Reds. St.Louis will send under rated J.Garcia to the mound. Garcia has quietly put up solid numbers. In 38 innings he has allowed just 5 earned runs, good for a dynamic 1.18 era. The Reds will counter with over rated A.Harang tonight. Harang has a 5.18 home era and is just 7-12 with a 4.57 era vs the Cardinals. Ironically this will be his 3rd start already vs St.Louis. In the first 2 meetings he allowed 7 runs in 11 innings. However he has surrenderd 3 home runs. Look for thr Cardinals to get untracked here tonight. Take St.Louis tonight. On Friday I have the 5* MLB Diamond Cutter system that is derived from a 14-1 Totals system that wins by over 3.5 runs per game. I also have the Revenge Game of th month backed by another famed Cutting edge system and a big Dominator angle. On Thursday MLB Stayed hot with another totals winner on the Under in the Mets at Marlins game. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 for the Friday card or the 3 day weekender that will include the Preakness selections. Start your weekend right with 2 more Big bases winners. For the Bonus Play take the Cardinals. BOL GC

Tokens
O/U: 14-1-0 (3.7 rpg) average total: 8.9 over / under: +$1,295 / -$1,400 ROI: +72.1% / -81.6%

Runs Hits Errors Walks Strike Outs Grounders Fly Balls Team left on base
Team: 6.1 10.1 0.87 3.5 6.5 8.9 10.1 6.7
Opp: 6.5 11.0 0.53 3.8 8.1 9.9 8.5 8.0

Recap Date Site Team Starter Opp Starter Score SUm W/L OUm O/U Hits Errors Line Total Innings
view 06-25-2004 home Red Sox Martinez - R Phillies Abbott - R 12-1 11 W 4.0 O 13-2 0-0 -250 9.0 9
view 07-19-2004 home Cubs Zambrano - R Cardinals Carpenter - R 4-5 -1 L 1.0 O 12-6 2-1 -130 8.0 9
view 08-06-2004 home Giants Schmidt - R Cubs Clement - R 6-2 4 W 1.0 O 8-9 0-0 -145 7.0 9
view 08-13-2004 home Phillies Myers - R Giants Hennessey - R 6-16 -10 L 12.0 O 9-18 0-2 -155 10.0 9
view 09-24-2004 home Angels Escobar - R Athletics Harden - R 3-6 -3 L 0.5 O 7-12 0-0 -155 8.5 9
view 06-07-2005 home Phillies Lieber - R Rangers Drese - R 8-5 3 W 2.5 O 12-7 0-1 -145 10.5 9
view 06-10-2005 home Marlins Burnett - R Rangers Park - R 12-5 7 W 8.5 O 17-11 0-0 -150 8.5 9
view 05-16-2006 home Cardinals Suppan - R Mets Glavine - L 3-8 -5 L 2.5 O 8-10 2-0 -110 8.5 9
view 06-20-2006 home Astros Oswalt - R Twins Radke - R 5-6 -1 L 2.0 O 9-13 0-0 -180 9.0 10+
view 08-25-2006 home Angels Lackey - R Yankees Wright - R 6-5 1 W 1.5 O 16-11 2-0 -115 9.5 9
view 04-27-2007 home Yankees Pettitte - L Red Sox Matsuzaka - R 4-11 -7 L 6.0 O 7-13 0-2 -135 9.0 9
view 09-27-2007 home Brewers Gallardo - R Padres Cassel - R 5-9 -4 L 5.0 O 6-9 5-1 -170 9.0 9
view 04-05-2008 home Braves Hudson - R Mets Maine - R 11-5 6 W 7.5 O 15-10 0-0 -120 8.5 9
view 07-27-2009 home Angels Saunders - L Indians Pavano - R 6-8 -2 L 4.0 O 11-20 0-0 -155 10.0 9
view 08-04-2009 home Pirates Duke - L Diamondbacks Petit - R 0-6 -6 L -2.5 U 1-14 2-1 -135 8.5 9
05-14-2010 home Brewers Wolf - L Phillies Moyer - L -120 9.0

Here is the system that was used for TONIGHTS 5* Totals system. This one may come up again this year the average score combined is 12.6 rpg. BOL GC

Tokens
Sat: 2 big power system + preakness another big 2-0 on friday

SATURDAY 100% NL POWER SYSTEM WITH 100% POWER ANGLE + TRIPLE ANGLE AL GAME OF THE WEEK. PREAKNESS SELECTIONS FREE WITH BIG NL GAME. WE HAD SUPER SAVER IN THE DERBY AND WILL CASH THIS ONE TOO. BASES 2-0 AGAIN LAST NIGHT. GC

On Saturday the Bonus Play is on the Cleveland Indians. Game 923 at 7:05 eastern. Baltimore fits a system here that has favorites at just 12-24 which is rare for a system to be 12 games over .500 for the dog. What we want to do is play against home favorites of less than -200 if they are a home favorite and off a win of 5 or more runs as a home favorite vs tonight's opponent, if they had 10+ hits and left 10 or more men on base, vs an opponent who scored 2 or less runs on 4 or less hits. Cleveland looks like a solid dog tonight. The Indians have Talbot on the mound tonight and he has a solid 2.60 road era. Baltimore counters with Matusz and he has a 4.73 home era and has lost 5 of 7 starts. The Indians have a nice bullpen advantage too as they have a 3.21 road era and have won 5 of 7 vs losing teams. Look for Cleveland to get game 2 of the series tonight. On Saturday I have an AL Blowout system and a NL 100% Power angle play with a solid system that applies. You will also receive the Preakness selections. We cashed the Derby with Super Saver and we have the Preakness pegged too. MLB Has been White Hot as we cashed Again last night with the over in the Philly at Milwaukee game and the Big revenge game with the Angels. Don't miss any of these Cutting edge system plays you wont see any where else. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and cash big on Saturday with 2 big MLB Bangers and the Preakness. For the Bonus Play take the Cleveland Indians. GC

Tokens
Sunday 91% game 1 nba system + 100% al total of the week

SUNDAY 91% MBA SMASHER SYSTEM + 100% MLB American League totals system.

On Sunday the Bonus Play in MLB Action is Over the total in the Oakland at LA. Angels game. Rotation numbers 979/980 at 3:35 eastern. Oakland has played over all 5 times this year as a road dog from +125 to+150 and 4 of 5 times on Sunday. The Angles have played over 4 of the last 5 times as a home favorite in this range. Both teams have poor bullpens this year nearing an era of 5. The bullpens may be busy today too. Oakland has T.Cahill on the mound and he has a 6.75 road era and the Angels J.Pineiro has a 6.52 era over his last three starts. Even worse he has allowed 20 runs in 10+ innings vs Oakland. Look for this one to play over the total today. On Sunday I have a 91% NBA Smasher system in Game 1 of the Eastern Conf. Semi finals. Our team also applies to a 100% Power Angle. In MLB Action I have a Huge 100% totals system that has cashed EVERY time this year and applies today. Jump on and end the week Big. We split out in Bases on Saturday. However we did cash in the Preakness with Lookin at Lucky and are 2 for 2 in the Triple Crown.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Today's plays are Guaranteed. For there Bonus Play on Sunday take the over in the Oakland at LA. game.

Tokens
2010 Western Conference Finals Series breakdown

Posted: 2010-05-17

The Lakers finished exactly three games ahead of Phoenix. From 1947 through the 2010 NBA Quarterfinals, when NBA teams led their best-of-7 playoff series opponents by three regular-season games, they have posted a 13-14 record in all best-of-7 series against those opponents. Not what one would have expected,a team with a better season record with an under.500 record in playoff series action .Looking at each teams historical playoff results we see that Phoenix has a 15-19 series record, a 2-6 Semifinals-round series record, and a 16-18 Game 1 record, while the Los Angeles Lakers have a 64-28 series record having won their last 6. They also have a 24-5 Semifinals-round record again having won their last 6 such series. In all Game ones the Lakers have an impressive 61-31 record, This will be the tenth time these 2 have met in the Playoffs, with the Lakers having won 6 of the 9 series. Then there is the Phil Jackson angle where any team he has coached that has won game 1 has won 47 straight times.

The Lakers have a huge size advantage in this game with Gasol, Odom and Bynum. Phoenix has A.Stoudamire, but he may have trouble staying out of foul trouble when the Lakers throw the ball down into their bigs. Bynum has a partial meniscus tear that will limit him. However he has been practicing and is willing to play through the pain. Phoenix may also have a hard time playing half court with the Lakers, Los Angeles plays much better defense that Phoenix does. The Suns have tried to be more defensive minded this season with coach Gentry. However to beat the Lakers they may need to play their old run and gun style to keep the Lakers off balance. Coach Jackson is better equipped to make adjustments as the series goes along that his counter part Coach Gentry. On the perimeter K.Bryant should have an easier time scoring that in the 2 prior series. Phoenix as usual will be led by S.Nash who has not needed to play major minutes now that the Suns bench has improved. In fact the bench is where Phoenix will have their best advantage in this series as they have more depth than that of the Lakers. Phoenix will need their bench to play well especially on the road.

Looking at some potential scoring angles in this series we see that Phoenix is a lousy 1-11 both straight up and ats on the road when they score 90 or less the past few years. This happened to them once this season in a road loss to the Lakers where they could only manage 88 points. On the plus side the Suns are 37-5 straight up and against the spread when shooting 50% or higher and 27-1 at home with 23 spread covers if they score 110 or more, winning by an average 118-101 score. The Lakers are 11-1 at home when they score 110 or more and have played over the total all 12 times. Look for some of these potentially profitable scenarios as the series moves forward. In the season series the Lakers won 3 of the 4 games. In both home games they won by more than 19 points. In Phoenix the teams split out. Phoenix had a solid 15 point win and the Lakers won the last game between the two team here by 6 points. In the end I look for the Lakers to win in six,as they have too much fire power for the Suns and a better coach. Take the Lakers to make it to the NBA Finals for the second straight year, and good Luck with all your post season wagers. GC

GC is a sports wagering consultant and founder of Golden Contender Sports Consulting. GC is having another fine post season in NBA Playoffs with his never before seen Cutting edge system plays. You can listen to GC and get a free pick on Monday nights at 8:05 eastern, on the weekly sports talk radio show "The Bandbox" hosted by Anthony Pierno on 88.9 Wsia.fm. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269.

Tokens
Congrats to those jumping on sunday big card + radio show info

Monday MLB 96% Diamond Cutter system wins by over 3 rpg. Bases stays hot winning again on Sunday. In NBA playoff action we have a Cutting edge NBA System that will get it done tonight. Radio show at 8:05 eastern 88.9 wsia.fm

On Monday the MLB Bonus Play is on the New York Mets. Game 903 at 7:10 eastern. The Mets have lost 5 of the last 6 after a solid 10-1 streak earlier in the season. On Sunday they were down big, but showed good resolve in getting the score to a respectable 10-8. Tonight they send one of their better starters this year M.Pelfrey to the mound. The Mets have won 5 of his 7 starts and he has a fine 3.21 era. Atlanta counters with D. Lowe. In his starts this year Lowe has been mediocre at home with a 5.49 era. When he faces the Mets he has had little personal success of late with a 7.65 era. The Mets have won all 3 games this season vs an Atlanta team that really struggles in divisional play with a 3-9 record. The Culprit has been the offense. The Braves are hitting just .210 vs fellow division rivals and average just a shade over 2 runs per game. The Mets even with the losing streak are hitting over .290 the past 7 games and are over .500 as a road dog in this range. The Capper comes from the database. What we want to do is play against certain home teams off a home favored win of 5 or more runs that scored 10 or more runs in vs an opponent who scored 5 or more runs in a road dog loss. These home teams are 3-12. Look for the Mets to get game 1 tonight. On Monday I have a Huge 5* MLB 96% Diamond Cutter system that wins by over 3 runs per game. Our team has a Huge pitching advantage and will open up a can on their opponent. In the NBA I have another never before seen Cutting edge NBA Playoff system that will get the dough. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on these guaranteed Plays now and start you week with the cash as MLB Stayed Hot cashing the Big totals play yet again On Sunday. I will also have another Bonus Play on tonights radio show at 8:05 eastern on 88.9 wsia.fm with Anthony Pierno. For there Bonus Play take the Mets tonight.- NO HYPE, SCHILLS OR PHONY WEB RECORDS, WE UPDATE EVERY DAY AND DONT DISSAPPEAR DURING A LOSING STREAK AND SELF PROPHETEER DURING A BRIEF WIN STREAK. ALL GAMES COME WITH FULL ANALYSIS IN A PROFESSIONAL STYLE WRITEUP. CONSISTENCY ALL YEAR LONG WITH TIME BACKED MATERIAL.

Tokens
Gc: Tues 2x nba system game of the month + mlb road warrior system

Tuesday NBA Double system Game of the month + MLB Road Warrior System silencer. Monday card goes 2-0

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Under in the Kansas City at Baltimore game. Rotation numbers 975/76 at 7:05 eastern. Both of these teams are anemic offensively. Tonight they both have quality starters going. The Royals have their ace Z.Greinke on the hill tonight. Greinke has been good in his last 2 starts vs the Orioles allowing just 2 runs in 13 innings. In his last 5 starts vs Baltimore he has gone under in 4 of them. In his 4 road starts this season 3 of them have played under. Baltimore counters with veteran righty K.Millwood. In his 7 starts this season Millwood has gone under 6 times. Even more impressive he has allowed just 3 runs in his last 20 innings when pitching vs KC.. Both teams have have trouble scoring in night games this year. The Orioles are averaging 3.1 runs per game and KC is averaging 3.3 runs per game. With 2 good pitchers and 2 teams that struggle to score look for another low scoring affair tonight. On Tuesday I have the Double system NBA Playoff Game of the month. We cashed big with the Lakers on Monday and have this one pegged. In MLB Action we are tearing it up with another big Diamond cutter winner On Monday. Tonight I have a Road Warrior system silencer play with a nice pitching edge. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and cash big on Tuesday. for the Bonus Play take the under in the Royals at Orioles game. GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itibindia2
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com