Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Sunday 2 bigs up + the first mlb diamond cutter system of 2010

SUNDAY 90% NBA SYSTEM WITH 3 BIG POWER ANGLES [ NBA ]
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010
Guaranteed: On Sunday I have a LATE SEASON CUTTING EDGE 90% NBA SYSTEM. Our team applies to 3 BIG POWER ANGLES TOO. Jump on this big BLOWOUT NOW and end your week with the Cash. This one goes at night.
Also on Sunday I have the First MLB DIAMOND CUTTER SYSTEM OF 2010 in bases. These diamond cutters are systems that win by 3 or more runs per game. Our team has a BIG pitching edge as well. Best of all is the game is reasonbly priced and NOT a huge favorite.
Contact at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take the Twins. Game 923 at 2:05 eastern. BOL GC

Tokens
Sunday night late season nba system winner guaranteed

SUNDAY 90% NBA SYSTEM WITH 3 BIG POWER ANGLES [ NBA ]
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010
Guaranteed: On Sunday I have a LATE SEASON CUTTING EDGE 90% NBA SYSTEM. Our team applies to 3 BIG POWER ANGLES TOO. Jump on this big BLOWOUT NOW and end your week with the Cash. This one goes at night. Contact at 646-269-5269 or goldencontender@aol.com to jump on. For a free NBA Play take the Over in the OK.City at Golden. State game. Rotation numbers 713/14 at 9:05 eastern BOL GC

Tokens
Monday nba blowout system/mlb + radio show info

On Monday the Bonus Play in the NBA is on the NY.Knicks. Game 506 at 7:35 eastern. The Knicks fit a nice last home game system here tonight,that plays on certain NBA home teams that are off a home loss. While they do not fit any of the high end subsets of the system, I still like them here tonight. The Knicks have won and covered the last 4 in the series here at Madison Square Garden and Washington is just 4-19 with home loss revenge. The Knicks are reasonably priced and should get it done. On Monday I have the MLB Dog of the month in a system where the dog wins a whopping 80% of the time. In the NBA I have a 90% Late season blowout system with a 100% Power angle. Jump on at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com Also on Monday I will be in studio for the weekly radio show at 8:05 eastern with another free selection. You can listen in at 88.9 wsia.fm. For the Bonus Play take the NY.Knicks. BOL GC

Tokens
Tuesday 2 late mlb/nba system bombs

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Boston Celtics. Game 701 at 8:05 eastern. The perception here is that Chicago will blowout the Celtics because they need the game and the Celtics will rest certain players. However as we have learned in past seasons. The spread is factored into the equation. The Celtics are getting 6 points in certain spots. They are still a solid 30-8 vs teams who are under .500 and 5-1 ats vs the Bulls. They have home loss revenge and if they show up will keep this game close throughout. Take the points tonight with Boston. On Tuesday I have a Double system NBA Power play that incorporates another cutting edge late season system. In MLB action I have a solid bases system that has cashed 12 of 14 times. Last night we polished off a 2-0 night in NBA and MLB tonight looks just as good. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take the points with Boston. BOL GC

Tokens
Wed: Mlb 90% dominaotr game of the month +2 14-1 nba totals

On Wednesday the free NBA play is on the Charlotte Bobcats at 8:05 eastern. The Bobcats catch a Chicago squad that needs the win to get into the playoffs here tonight. Charlotte is playing there last home game here tonight and they are 11-1 at home when the total is 185 to 190 and 10-4 after scoring 105 or more in their last game. The line on this game has Chicago as a 2-3 point favorite for no other reason than that tney need the game. Charlotte, however has won 4 of 5 times as a home dog in this range and have a much better record vs winning teams than the Bulls do. Chicago is 3-8 on the road with no rest off a home game and the host has won all 3 previous games in this series this year. Look for Charlotte end the Bulls playoff chances with a win here tonight. On Wednesday I have a big MLB Dominator play. Our team has a big pitching edge and all the statistical edges plus a 90% Power angle. In the NBA I have 2 NBA Plays from a big 14-1 Totals system. Three big plays tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Jump on and cash big. We Cashed again in the NBA with Phoenix on Tuesday as the NBA stays hot. For the Bonus Play take the Charlotte Bobcats. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday nl total of the month guaranteed

THURSDAY MLB NATIONAL LEAGUE TOTAL OF THE MONTH [ MLB ] Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010
Guaranteed: On Thursday I have a huge MLB National League Totals of the emeonth. This XXX-Large total is backed with SEVERAL key pitching angles and Some SOLID Team Power angles. Jump on and cash Big Tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Bonus Play under 7.5 Arizona/ LA at 10:10 eastern. BOL GC

Tokens
Friday 5* mlb power system leads big card

On Friday the Bonus Play is On the Minnesota Twins. Game 976 at 8:10 eastern. The Twins are reasonably priced tonight in this series opener against the Royals. The pitching matchup features Z.Greinke for the Royals and S. Baker for the Twins. The perception is that the Royals have a big edge here. However Greinke is just 3-8 vs the Twins and was less than impressive against the Twins in a road start back in October allowing 4 earned runs in 6 innings. The Twins S. Baker has pitched real well vs the Royals with a 7-3 record and a solid 3.16 era. He won his last 2 starts vs the Royals and should do well vs this lineup once again. KC. is a terrible 14-38 on Friday nights while the Twins are 37-16 on Fridays. Minnesota has been a terrific home favorite in this range. The Royals have lost all 3 games this season following a win. Look for the Twins to take game 1 as a modest favorite. On Friday I have a Huge 5* MLB Power system side with a solid pitching advantage. I also have a Must go 2-0 parlay package on the Friday night card out of an excellent sequence scenario situation. Those with me on Thursday cashed the Big totals play on the over in the Reds at Marlins game. Tonight we start the weekend right. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and cash out. For the Bonus Play take the Twins. bol GC

Tokens
Saturday 2 big nba playoff systems + mlb dominator-3-0 friday

Sport:MLBGame:Detroit at Seattle SATURDAY 2 BIG NBA SYSTEM PLAYS + BIG MLB WINNERDate/Time:4/17/2010 9:10PM ESTBonus Play:DetroitReason:On Saturday the Bonus Play is on the Detroit Tigers. Game 929 at 9:10 eastern. The Tigers are coming off a blowout loss last night courtesy of a Seattle Mariners team who finally put a big number up on the board. Tonight the Tigers have hard throwing Justin Verlander going tonight. Verlander is 6-3 with a solid 3.36 era in 9 starts vs Seattle. The Mariners counter with Lefty Rowland-Smith. In his 2 starts vs the Tigers Rowland-Smith is 0-2 with a 5.23 era. The Tigers are better suited against lefty's and Seattle qualifies in a negative system that plays against certain home dogs who were home favorites in their last game that won by 5+ runs vs an opponent who lost on the road by 5+ runs if the posted total tonight is 8 or less. Look for Detroit to even the series up tonight. On Saturday I have 2 Big NBA System plays,one a double system side, the other a rare 18-2 playoff system. In bases we have cashed big 2 straight nights cashing another big one on the Angels on Friday as well as our big 2 team parlay .Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on Saturdays guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take the Tigers BOL GC

Tokens
sunday 2 big 100%/ triple system NBA PLAYS + MLB 8-1 L9

On Sunday the Bonus Play in MLB Action is on the Washington Nationals. Game 956 at 1:35 eastern. The Nationals have taken the first 2 games of this series at home. Today they go for the sweep, and I think they can do it. Washington is 3-1 early on vs teams with a losing record and have played much better than advertised. They have had some tough losses against team like the Phillies as well. Milwaukee has struggled on the road losing 4 of their first 5 and they had a hideous 8.52 bullpen era heading into Saturdays game. Even worse is a system that plays against certain road favorites off a loss of 5+ runs, if they scored 2 or less runs and their opponent scored 5 or more runs on 10+ hits. The Home dog has won 10 of 15 times in this scenario. In the pitching matchup the Brewers have lefty D. Davis and the Nationals have J. Marquis. Both pitchers have struggled early on. However Marquis was solid in his only home start last year vs the Brewers going 6 innings and allowing just a pair of runs. Look for Washington to complete the sweep here today. On Sunday I have 2 Big NBA System plays. One is a triple system side,the other a 100% power side + bases. We cashed big with Atlanta, Cleveland and Denver on Saturday and also hit our bases play for a 4th straight day as we are now 8-1 the last 3 days. Jump on and end the week big here on Sunday. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take Washington. BOL GC

Tokens
sunday day card goes 2-0 I have 2 left here is one of them

On Sunday the free NBA System play is on the San Antonio Spurs. Game 713 at 8:05 eastern. The Spurs fit another big cutting edge system of mine here tonight. Dallas out lasted the Spurs this season and won the division. Dallas is the # 2 seed, while the Spurs are #7. The Spurs will be a dangerous opponent tonight here for the Mavericks. They have triple revenge after winning the first game of the series. In fact Dallas struggled at times in their last regular season game against the Spurs. In that game the Spurs played without T.Duncan and M.Ginobli. The Mavericks will get the Spurs best game here tonight. Of all the opening round game ones the Spurs have the best chance at pulling the upset. Either way we will take the 4 here as we will ride the Power of another Powerful NBA System. We cashed our only 2 day games on the card and have one late NBA play left. Take the Spurs tonight. bol GC

Tokens
Monday 11-1 RUN WITH 2 BIG MLB PLAYS + NBA/ RADIO SHOW

On Monday the free MLB System play is on the St.Louis Cardinals. Game 903 at 9:40 eastern. The Cardinals fit a tight system here tonight, that plays on road favorites that were a home favorite of -200 or more in their previous game, vs certain opponents that are off a road loss and scored 4 or less runs on 10+ hits. The Cardinals are off a come back win vs the Mets last night as a heavy favorite, while Arizona lost 5-3 on the road vs the Padres. St.Louis has a nice pitching edge here as well. They send B.Penny to the hill and he has been lights out this year in his early outings allowing just 1 earned run in 14 innings of work. Even better is his record vs Arizona. Penny is 9-3 with a solid 1.96 era vs the Diamondbacks. In his last start vs Arizona he went the distance without allowing any earned runs. Arizona has R.Lopez going tonight and he has struggled in 3 career starts vs the Cardinals with a 6.35 era. Look for the Cardinals to take game 1 here tonight. On the Monday card I have 2 Huge baseball plays. One is a 5* MLB Total of the month with a 12-1 totals system. The other a rare Diamond Cutter system that wins by an average 6 runs per game. In NBA Action we have started real hot going 5-1 and we are on an 11-1 run. Tonight we have a Solid Opening round game 2 system play. Jump on and start the week off right. I will also be in studio at 8:05 eastern for the weekly radio show on 88.9 wsia.fm with another Bonus Play. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the MLB play take the St.Louis Cardinals. Bol GC

Tokens
wednesday 15-2 run with MLB DIAMOND CUTTER TOTAL + NBA POWER SYSTEM

On Wednesday the Free MLB play is on the Atlanta Braves. Game 910 at 7:10 eastern. The reason we are playing against Roy Halladay here is due to a nice system that plays against the Philles here tonight. What we want to do is play against road favorites of -140 or higher that are off a road dog loss at +140 or more in a one run loss where they scored 4 or less runs, and the opponent also scored 4 or less runs. This system may sound complicated. However it has cashed 5 of the last 6 times. Atlanta should be able to keep pace with the Phillies with T.Hudson on the mound. The Braves also have a bullpen that has a 0.47 era. Hudson doesn't quite have the 0.56 era that Halladay has,however he has a solid 2.84 era. The Braves are 4-2 vs winning teams,while the Phillies are just 1-3 vs winning teams. Take the Braves as a nice dog here tonight. On Wednesday I have another Cutting edge NBA Power system. On Tuesday we cashed again in the NBA with OK.City moving the playoff record to 7-1. In bases I have a Diamond cutter totals system that averages 11 runs per game. We cashed the bases play on Tuesday with under Tampa and Chicago and the overall run is now 15-2. Jump on Wednesday by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play its the Braves. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday 17-2 run 96% NBA SYSTEM PLAY $$

On Thursday the MLB Bonus Play is on the Atlanta Braves. Game 960 at 7:10 eastern. The Braves will look to bounce back tonight off the 2-0 shutout loss to R.Halladay and the Phillies. They do so knowing they are 4-0 as a home favorite from -125 to -150 this season. The Braves also have the pitching edge here with D.Lowe tonight. Lowe has won his last 3 vs the Phillies and has allowed just 3 earned runs in nearly 20 innings of work. The Phillies counter with Old man Moyer here. Moyer has alllowed 10 earned runs in as many innings and has a 7.50 era. Atlanta should do well here. As an added bonus the Braves bullpen has a solid 0.73 era. Look for Atlanta to get the win here. On Thursday the lead play is a 5* 96% NBA Playoff system. We are on a solid 17-2 late phone run cashing the NBA play on the Spurs and the Diamond cutter total over Cubs and Mets. Jump on another big winner tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Braves. BOL GC

Tokens
friday 11-1 nba power system + MLB DIAMOND CUTTER TOTAL

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Oakland Athletics. Game 928 at 10:05 eastern. Oakland fits a nice system here tonight that plays on home favorites off a home dog win at +140 or higher, if they scored 4 or less runs and the opponent tonight is off a road game. This system has cahed over 80% over the past few seasons. Oakland is also 4-0 as a home favorite in this range this season and has taken 6 of the last here vs the Tribe. Cleveland is 2-6 vs winning teams this year. Oakland also has a nice pitching adavantage with Duchscherer over Westbrook. Duchscherer has gone 12 innings and allowed just 2 runs vs Cleveland. Westbrook has not been effective on the road allowing 8 earned runs in 9 innings. Look for Oakland to get game 1 tonight. On Friday I have a big 11-1 NBA Power system. The NBA suffered a setback last night as we finally dropped one taking the NBA Record to 8-1 and the overall NBA Run to 13-1. In bases I have a Rare Diamond Cutter total that averages 11.6 runs per game. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and start your weekend off right. For the Bonus Play take Oakland. BOL GC

Tokens
Sat: 6* double perfect nba-13-2 run mlb cahes again

SATURDAY 3 BIG NBA SYSTEM PLAYS INCLUDING 6* 1ST ROUND GOY + MLB BIG DIVISIONAL SYSTEM BOMB

On Saturday the MLB Bonus Play is on the Toronto Blue Jays. Game 973 at 6:10 eastern. The Jays are off a nice big dog win last night in Tampa. Tonight we will look for them to do it again. They have superb lefty Romero on the mound tonight and he has a solid 1.57 era so far this season. He has allowed just 4 runs and 11 hits in 23 innings of work. Tampa counters with J.Nieman tonight and he has a 4.87 career era vs Toronto. In the battle of the bullpens the Jays have a huge edge as they have a 1.88 road era compared to the Rays 7.78 home mark. Toronto is 3-1 as a road dog in this range and 7-1 when the posted total is 8 to 8.5. With Tampa hiting just .214 vs Lefthanders this year we will back the Jays here tonight. On Saturday it is perhaps one of the deepest NBA Playoff cards I have seen. I have 3 big NBA Plays on Saturday including a double perfect 100% 6* system play, a triple system side with 3 different 90+% systems and a Game 4 double system play. In MLB I have the Divisional Game of the Month with a huge system and a dominant pitching edge. We are on a 13-2 NBA run and cashed the big MLB Total on Friday. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and make a killing all day on Saturday. For the Bonus Play take the Toronto Blue Jays. GC

Tokens
sunday 100% NBA POWER ANGLE + 93% MLB SYSTEM

On Sunday the Free MLB Play is on the San Diego Padres. Game 901 at 1:10 eastern. The Padres fit a nice system here that plays on road favorites off road wins of 5 or more runs vs certain opponents off a 5 run loss that scored 2 or less runs on 4 or less hits with 4 or less men left on base. The Padres have a nice 9 game win streak on the line today. They take on a struggling Reds team that send Homer Bailey to the hill. The Padres counter with C.Richard today. Richard has better numbers and I like Dogs in bases that are on long win streaks. Look for the Padres to take out the brooms today and complete the sweep. On Sunday I have 2 big NBA System plays one with a 100% Power angle. MLB remains hot with another winning day. On Sunday I have a 93% MLB Blowout system. Jump on and cash big. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Padres today. BOL GC

Tokens
Tuesday mlb/nba card up with weekly special

Tuesday 5* MLB 92% DOMINATOR SYSTEM SIDE + NBA POWER SYSTEM PLAY. GC

On Tuesday the free MLB PLAY is on the LA. Angels. Game 930 at 10:05 eastern. The Angels fit a nice system here tonight that plays on certain home favorites off a home favored win if they scored 5 or more runs on 10+ hits and left 10 or more men on base, vs an opponent off a road dog loss that scored 2 or less runs and also left 10 or more men on base. The Angels have lefty J.Saunders pitching and he has a 2-0 record vs Cleveland with a 2.84 era. The Indians are 0-9 on the road vs left handers and are hitting just .215 while scoring 2.5 runs vs left handers this season. They are 1-3 on the road with a total between 9 and 9.5 this year. The Angels have won 6 of 9 here at home vs the Tribe and should get this one tonight. On Tuesday I have a BIG NBA Power System play and a big 5* MLB 92% System Dominator side. Jump on and cash big On Tuesday night. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 Special 50% weekly rate offer is valid today as well. For the Bonus Play take the Angels. bol GC

Tokens
Wednesday nba on a 16-4 run + 2 big mlb plays

WEDNESDAY NBA POWER SYSTEM WITH 100% ANGLE- MLB AFTERNOON GAME OF THE MONTH + LATE NIGHT SYSTEM SIDE IN BASES.

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the over in the Utah at Denver game. Rotation numbers 541/542 at 10:40 eastern. These 2 have played over 7 of the last 8 here in Denver. The Nuggets have gone over 10 of 14 times off a loss of 10 or more points and the Jazz have gone over 16 of 20 times vs divisional opponents. Best of all is a system that calls for the over tonight . Play the over for all rested road dogs of 5 or more points, that were home favorites of 5 or more in their last game and scored 110 or more and shot 45% or higher from the field vs an opponent that scored 100 or more as a dog of 5 or more. This system has cashed 11 of 13 times. Look for another high scoring game here tonight. On Wednesday I have a Huge NBA System play with a 100% Power angle. We cashed an easy one last night with the Lakers and are on a 16-4 NBA Run, this one will cash too. In MLB Action I have a double system afternoon game and a nationally televised system side at night. Jump on and cash out tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 For the Bonus Play take the Over in the Utah at Denver game. GC

Tokens
Thursday 2 big system bombs up-nba/mlb $$$

THURSDAY Bonus Play + NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE TOTAL OF THE MONTH + 5* 90% MLB DIAMOND CUTTER SYSTEM WINS BY 3 RUNS PER GAME

On Thursday night the Bonus Play is on the San Jose Sharks in game 1 of their palyoff series against the Detroit Redwings. Game 54 at 9:05 eastern. The Redwings fit a negative system that plays against Game 1 road teams that won on the road in game 7 of their previous series. The Sharks play this one with Double home loss revenge and are a solid 31-14 vs winning teams this season. The Sharks have been a better team all year and have a solid advantage in game one. On Thursday I have the NBA Western Conference total of the month backed by another Power system and a 100% power angle. We Cashed Big with the Bucks last night and the NBA has been piping hot now on a 17-4 run. In Bases I have a 5* MLB Diamod cutter that wins by 3 rus per game and has cashed over 90% of the time. These 2 Big games go tonight. Jump on and Cash big on Thursday night.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the San Jose Sharks. GC

Tokens
Friday rare 6* mlb system leads big system card/ nba $$$

FRIDAY Bonus Play + RARE 6* 14-1 MLB DIAMOND CUTTER SYSTEM WINS BY NEARLY 4 RPG + BIG NBA DOMINATOR SYSTEM + MLB road WARRIOR Side

On Friday the Free NBA Totals play is on the Over in the Atlanta at Milwaukee game. Rotation numbers 553/554 at 8:05 eastern. The Hawks have gone over 13 of 15 times as a road favorite of 3 or less. The Bucks have gone over the total 15 of 17 times as a home dog of 3 or less. In the series here in Milwaukee 7 of the last 8 have gone over the total,including both games here in this playoff series. With the Hawks having flown over the total in 10 of 14 tries on the road when the posted total is 190 to 195 we will back the over here tonight. On Friday I have a 6* MLB Diamond cutter system that has cashed 14 of 15 times long term. These teams win by nearly 4 runs per game. Those with me on Thursday cashed big in bases with Toronto. This ones even easier. I also have an 80% MLB Road Warrior system where they play on teams score over 7 runs per game and an NBA Dominator system with 3 big power angles for our team. We are 10 games over -.500 in the NBA of late. Don't Miss this Huge Friday night card. Start the weekend right with a trio of winners. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play go over in the Hawks at Bucks game. bol GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itibindia2
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com