Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Acc goy plus big late upgrade-mlb up

On Saturday the NCAAF system club play is on Iowa. Game 386 at 8:00 eastern. These club plays are 12-6 overall since their inception. Tonight we go to Iowa and play on the most under rated,under the radar undefeated team in the nation. The Hawkeye's are a solid 5-0 this year led by Qb, R.Stanzi. They have played a tougher schedule than a Michigan team that is coming off a loss to a sub par Michigan.St team. That was the first road game for a Wolverine squad that opened 4-0,winning all four games against marginal teams. Last weeks defating overtime loss sets up Michigan in a solid system that has cashed 12 of 14 times since 1990. What we want to do is play against teams who won 3 or less games last year and today come in off 1 exact loss in overtime and are playing .400 or better ball. These teams just do not bounce back the following week. Iowa has a better defense and have won and covered 7 of the last 9 times as a favorite in this range. Those looking for some thing to Unload on I have a Triple angle ACC Goy that leads a solid overall card that features the dog of the week in a system that is 25-3. This dog will win outright. I also have the Blowout side of the week that will win just as easy as Oregon last week and a big offshore play too. Top plays are 7-2 the last 3 weeks and will do more damage on Saturday,last week we cashed the 6 unit on UTEP and the week before the big 5 unit on Stanford. Another big day is dead ahead.Most plays go late afternoon/evening. Jump on and cash out this weekend.. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the System club play take Iowa. bol GC- MLB ADDED TO LATE REPORT

Tokens
Sunday nfl game of the month with 7 days gurantee

The Sunday system club play is on the Newyork Giants. Game 410 at 1:00 eastern. The Giants are clicking on all cylinders so far this year. Today they get the 1-3 Oakland Raiders. The boys in blue qualify in a solid system that is 20-0 straight up and 15-4-1 ats. What we want to do is play on home favorites from -10.5 to -16 if they are off back to back wins and covers. Theses teams come home from their road success and do not skip a beat. As an added advantage they get an Oakland team that travels cross country to play in an early 1pm eastern game. This traveling situation has been troubling for West Coast teams through the years,especially those who are under .500. The Giants biggest concern here is the status of Qb Eli Manning. He is scheduled to make the start as of this writing. Oakland has major trouble on offense. They have scored 9 points over the last 2 weeks and are just 2-10 ats on the road after scoring 10 or less. Look for the Giants to coast here on Sunday. In late phone action I have the NFL Game of the Month from 5 different systems.This big game goes late afternoon, those with me last week cashed a huge 6 unit play on Tampa Bay. I also have a rare 13-1 Dog system that dates to 1980 and a Big non divisional Dominator system side plus a MLB Power angle play. Don't miss out on this big card. Jump on and end the week with plus units. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. BOL GC.

Tokens
Nfl gom goes at 4 eastern + big bases

The Sunday system club play is on the Newyork Giants. Game 410 at 1:00 eastern. The Giants are clicking on all cylinders so far this year. Today they get the 1-3 Oakland Raiders. The boys in blue qualify in a solid system that is 20-0 straight up and 15-4-1 ats. What we want to do is play on home favorites from -10.5 to -16 if they are off back to back wins and covers. Theses teams come home from their road success and do not skip a beat. As an added advantage they get an Oakland team that travels cross country to play in an early 1pm eastern game. This traveling situation has been troubling for West Coast teams through the years,especially those who are under .500. The Giants biggest concern here is the status of Qb Eli Manning. He is scheduled to make the start as of this writing. Oakland has major trouble on offense. They have scored 9 points over the last 2 weeks and are just 2-10 ats on the road after scoring 10 or less. Look for the Giants to coast here on Sunday. In late phone action I have the NFL Game of the Month from 5 different systems.This big game goes late afternoon, those with me last week cashed a huge 6 unit play on Tampa Bay. I also have a rare 13-1 Dog system that dates to 1980 and a Big non divisional Dominator system side plus a MLB Power angle play. Don't miss out on this big card. Jump on and end the week with plus units. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. BOL GC.--------MLB NOW UP PLUS AN ADDED OFF SHORE STEAM PLAY IN NFL

Tokens
Sunday night 14-2 nfl system free

On Sunday night I have a big 14-2 database system side going. Those who want to get on this big NFL side can contact me at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 and get it FREE with no strings attached. Get the play the system and the writeup for the Sunday night game. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday night toal play from 100% system/radio show info

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the under 5.5 goals in the Phoenix at Sanjose game. Rotation numbers 17/18 at 10:30 eastern. All 6 games have gone under at this venue the last 3 years. The Sharks have gone under six of nine times when playing off 3+ overs the last 3 years. Phoenix has played under in three of their first four games so far this year. Look for this one to play under tonight. On Monday night I have the Monday night NFL Total of the Year. This big play is backed with a solid 100% total System.On Sunday we nailed both Top plays on Seattle and the Yankees. Tonight we start the week in grand style with this big Haymaker Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. For those who want the side selection on this game you can hear it on The Band Box sports talk radio show with Anthony Pierno at 88.9 wsia.fm. I will be in studio at aproximately 7:45 eastern. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Phoenix at Sanjose game. GC

Tokens
On Tuesday the free pick is on the Detroit Redwings.Game 53 at 7:05 eastern. The Wings have owned the Sabres over the past few years going 14-2.When playing In Buffalo they have won 6 of the last 7. The Wings are just 2-2 on the season thus far,however it is early and they still are a premiere team in the NHL.Look for them to beat the Sabers once agsin tonight.On Tuesday night its Sun Belt Conference Football. I have a solid 11-1 POWER ANGLE that applies to this game. Jump on and make some mid week cash. Thanks for all the positive feed back from Monday nights radio show.To jump on tonights play contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com Take the Detroit Redwings as your Tuesday night Bonus Play.bol GC

Tokens
On Wednesday night the Bonus Play is on the over in the Boise at Tulsa. Game 103/4 at 8:00 eastern. Boise.St is 5-1 over vs conference USA opponents and their defense has been exposed on the road especially in the Fresno game. Tonight they take on a high scoring Tulsa team that can score and has gone over 7 of 9 times coming off a bye week. Both offenses can score and score fast. Take the over in this one. Those looking for something to pound I have a 94% super system in this game. Dont miss this easy winner on Wednesday night.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com. For the Bonus Play take the over tonight.BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday big east double power angle dominator guranteed

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the under in the Cincinnati at South Florida game. Rotation numbers 105/6 at 7:30 eastern. The Bearcats have gone under in 16 of 19 October games over the years and have several solid under indicators that apply to them tonight. On Thursday nights Cincinnati has been an under team going under all 8 times. When installed as road favorites of 3 or less they have cashed 5 of 6 unders and 12 of 15 times when the line is +3 to -3 overall. Both teams have solid defenses. This should be a lower scoring game. For those interested in the side I have a Double Angle Power stat that applies to tonights game,those who tailed on Wednesday cashed out with Tulsa,more damage tonight.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com. Jump on and cash out big tonight in Big east Play. For the Bonus Play take the under tonight.bol GC

Tokens
Saturday double system underdog goy leads big card

On Saturday the system club play is on Northern Illinios.Game 183 at 7:00 eastern. These plays now stand at 12-7 the last two years. What we want to do is play against certain home dogs like Toledo,that are off a 12 or more point loss as a home favorite of -3.5 or more,if they have a .666 or less win percentage. These home dogs are just 4-21 ats since 1980. Toledo comes in off a bad blow out loss at home to Western Michigan. Northern Illinois looks like they may be one of the better team in the MAC conference this year. They already own a nice Big 10 road win at Purdue,and played Wisconsin real tough in a 28-20 road loss. They smoked Toledo last year 38-7 and appear to be a more talented club this year. On Saturday I have a Double Power system Underdog game of the year. This big side play will win the game out right. There are 2 big systems in the game and a big 10-1 dominator angle. Also on the card is a Big 12 Power system that is 15-0 ats, and this weeks big Blowout play. The Blowout plays have gone 3-1 this year winning the last 2 weeks with Oregon and then Texas.Tech last week a 66-14 winner. I also have a 17-1 system beauty that plays against a team that is vastly over rated in tonight's game. All games go after 3:30 eastern this week. Tulsa on Wednesday,Cincy on Thursday and the Dodgers on Friday.On Saturday we stay hot.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guaranteed card. Take Northern Illinois as the system club play. bol GC-

Tokens
Sat underdgo goy goes after 3 easter all the rest are later

On Saturday the system club play is on Northern Illinios.Game 183 at 7:00 eastern. These plays now stand at 12-7 the last two years. What we want to do is play against certain home dogs like Toledo,that are off a 12 or more point loss as a home favorite of -3.5 or more,if they have a .666 or less win percentage. These home dogs are just 4-21 ats since 1980. Toledo comes in off a bad blow out loss at home to Western Michigan. Northern Illinois looks like they may be one of the better team in the MAC conference this year. They already own a nice Big 10 road win at Purdue,and played Wisconsin real tough in a 28-20 road loss. They smoked Toledo last year 38-7 and appear to be a more talented club this year. On Saturday I have a Double Power system Underdog game of the year. This big side play will win the game out right. There are 2 big systems in the game and a big 10-1 dominator angle. Also on the card is a Big 12 Power system that is 15-0 ats, and this weeks big Blowout play. The Blowout plays have gone 3-1 this year winning the last 2 weeks with Oregon and then Texas.Tech last week a 66-14 winner. I also have a 17-1 system beauty that plays against a team that is vastly over rated in tonight's game. All games go after 3:30 eastern this week. Tulsa on Wednesday,Cincy on Thursday and the Dodgers on Friday.On Saturday we stay hot.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guaranteed card. Take Northern Illinois as the system club play. MLB ADDED TO CARD SOLID TOTALS PLAY

Tokens
Sunday nfl non-conf goy with 100% system

On Sunday the system club play on Sunday is a solid total.Take the over in the Philly at Oakland game. Rotation numbers 225/6 at 4:05 eastern. What we want to do is play the over when any team is a road favorite of -7 or more vs a non-division team,if they play a divisional opponent next week. This system has cashed 24 of 31 times going as far back as 1980. Both teams will put up points in this one. I expect the Raiders to play much better on offense this week,returning home off 2 bad road games. Philly has a solid offense that has scored over 30 points in 3 of their 4 games already this year. Look for a high scoring game here today. Those looking for something to pound I have the non-conference Goy going today. This big banger is backed with a 13-0 system that dates to 1980 and a 23-4 system that dates to the mid 70/s. Also on the card is a 42-12 Double Power angle play and 19-2 system side play. The card is guaranteed. Last week we cashed the big 5 star on Seattle a 41-0 winner. On Sunday the damage continues. Don't miss this big card. Jump on and end the week with the cash.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269.We dominated last week and will do it again today. Take the over in the Eagles at Raiders game for the system club play. bol GC

Tokens
Non-Conf goy goes in late afternoon action guranteed dont miss

On Sunday the system club play on Sunday is a solid total.Take the over in the Philly at Oakland game. Rotation numbers 225/6 at 4:05 eastern. What we want to do is play the over when any team is a road favorite of -7 or more vs a non-division team,if they play a divisional opponent next week. This system has cashed 24 of 31 times going as far back as 1980. Both teams will put up points in this one. I expect the Raiders to play much better on offense this week,returning home off 2 bad road games. Philly has a solid offense that has scored over 30 points in 3 of their 4 games already this year. Look for a high scoring game here today. Those looking for something to pound I have the non-conference 5 star going today. This big banger is backed with a 13-0 system that dates to 1980 and a 23-4 system that dates to the mid 70/s. Also on the card is a 42-12 Double Power angle play and 19-2 system side play. The card is guaranteed. Last week we cashed the big 5 star on Seattle a 41-0 winner. On Sunday the damage continues. Don't miss this big card. Jump on and end the week with the cash.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269.We dominated last week and will do it again today. Take the over in the Eagles at Raiders game for the system club play. bol GC-----MLB ADDED ON LARE REPORT BIG 5 STAR GOES IN LATE AFTERNOON

Tokens
Monday 2009 mlb playoff goy plus 5 star double system nfl

[COLOR=#000000! important]On Monday the Bonus Play is on the under 44 in the Denver at SD. game. Rotation numbers 25/6 at 8:35 eastern. There is a nice system that applies here tonight. What we want to do is play the under for a home team that is off their bye week and lost on the road by 10 or more points in their last game. This system has cashed 23 of 28 times to the under. The Chargers are 6-20 to the under as a home favorite in this range and had the extra week to fix their defensive woes. The Broncos have had little offense thus far this year,but have played stellar defense. Look for this one to stay under the 44 points.Those looking for something to hit hard consider.On MONDAY its the MLB 5 STAR PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR. This HUGE game is backed with a CUTTING EDGE SEQUENCE SCENARIO ANGLE that you wont find any where else. I also have BIG Monday night football DOUBLE SYSTEM side play. Those with me On Sunday CRUSHED their Man again in the NFL with OAKLAND and Baltimore.On Monday we go for 4 straight MNF winning sides. Jump on and Start your week off BIG. Wager,Watch and WIN on Monday.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 for this guranteed card. Take the Under in this one bol GC[/COLOR]

Tokens
Big 5 star monday + radio show info

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the under 44 in the Denver at SD. game. Rotation numbers 25/6 at 8:35 eastern. There is a nice system that applies here tonight. What we want to do is play the under for a home team that is off their bye week and lost on the road by 10 or more points in their last game. This system has cashed 23 of 28 times to the under. The Chargers are 6-20 to the under as a home favorite in this range and had the extra week to fix their defensive woes. The Broncos have had little offense thus far this year,but have played stellar defense. Look for this one to stay under the 44 points.Those looking for something to hit hard consider.On MONDAY its the MLB 5 STAR PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR. This HUGE game is backed with a CUTTING EDGE SEQUENCE SCENARIO ANGLE that you wont find any where else. I also have BIG Monday night football DOUBLE SYSTEM side play. Those with me On Sunday CRUSHED their Man again in the NFL with OAKLAND and Baltimore.On Monday we go for 4 straight MNF winning sides. Jump on and Start your week off BIG. Wager,Watch and WIN on Monday.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 for this guranteed card. Take the Under in this one bol GC ---Radio show in studio at 8:05 eastern wsia.fm 88.9

Tokens
CONGRATS to those who CASHED BIG on the MLB 2009 PLAYOFF GOY. On Tuesday I have another cutting edge SEQUENCE SCEANRIO PLAY. Best of all you can get it at the discounted rate. Wager,Watch and Win on Tuesday night.

Tokens
Tuesday mlb sequence scenario side

CONGRATS to those who CASHED BIG on the MLB 2009 PLAYOFF GOY. On Tuesday I have another cutting edge SEQUENCE SCEANRIO PLAY. Best of all you can get it at the discounted rate. Wager,Watch and Win on Tuesday night. Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com To jump on this guranteed MLB play. BOL GC

Tokens
Wednesday conf.usa double angle dominator play

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the LA.Dodgers. Game 903 at 8:05 eastern. Either way the Dodgers are going home tonight. In a game that very few people think they can actually win,lets take a look at all the pertinent numbers. This series has an odd sequence to it. The Phillies are up 3-1 and have won games one,three and four and lost game 2. Home teams in this round in this sequence vs an opponent with the home field advantage are just 1-1 in Game five.
Looking at the pitching match up the Phils have Hamels going tonight. He clearly is not the same pitcher he was last year at this time. In his last start in this series he allowed 4 runs in 5+ innings and was unusually hittable. The Dodgers counter with veteran V.Padilla. In his last start in this series he was solid allowing just a run in 7 innings. Padilla is 10-1 as an underdog this year,11-2 on the road and has a 3.37 era which is better than Hamels home era of 3.93. Over his last 3 starts he has a 0.93 era,compared to 7.43 for Hamels. The Dodgers are 11-3 as a road dog in this range this year and 46-23 off a loss.I cashed the big 2009 MLB GOY on Monday with the Angels then came back and cashed on Tuesday with the Yankees. On Wednesday night I have the winner of the Tulsa at UTEP game. Jump on and get all the winning info. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this solid game. For the Bonus Play take the Dodgers to extend the series. bol GC-

Tokens
Thursday 5 star mlb sequence scenario play

On Thursday night we look to bounce back from the Tulsa play with another 5 STAR MLB SEQUENCE SCENARIO ANGLE. Jump on and cash out on this BIG WINNER.We cashed the MLB goy on Monday and had the Yanks on Tuesday. Find out why our side wins in the writeup. Wager,watch and WIN!Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this game. For the Bonus Play take Florida.St at +3 or more bol GC-

Tokens
Big 12 goy with 44-5 system + blowout/dog system plays of the week

On Saturday the system club play is on Texas.Tech. Game 352 at 7:00 eastern. Last week the Red raiders went into Lincoln and surprised the Huskers with a solid 31-10 win as a double digit dog. Today the come home to face a Texas A@M team that was blown out 62-14 at Kansas.St. This game could get ugly again for the Aggies as they will have a tough time stopping a potent Texas Tech offense that is averaging over 50 points per game at home. In the last 7 games here T.Tech has covered every time. The Aggies mean while have allowed well over 40 points in both games they have played away from home. When the Aggies lose on the road they are just 2-37 ats. They are 1-10 ats away with revenge vs an opponent that is off a double digit win. Look for Texas Tech to control this one. On Saturday I have a 6 unit BIG 12 Goy,which is even stronger than this game. The game is backed with an awesome 44-5 system that has cashed twice already this year and a 100% Power angle. Also on the card is this weeks Blowout system play which has cashed the last 3 weeks by a combined 166-33 score. This one will be blowout city as well. The dog of the week is backed with a 71-20 system and most likely will win outright as our team has superior edges on offense. Its all part of a huge guaranteed winning card on Saturday you wont want to miss.HOOPS PACKS ARE UP AND READY AS WELL.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed card. Take Texas Tech as the frree system club play. BOL GC

Tokens
Saturday 2nd update ready-huge card today

On Saturday the system club play is on Texas.Tech. Game 352 at 7:00 eastern. Last week the Red raiders went into Lincoln and surprised the Huskers with a solid 31-10 win as a double digit dog. Today the come home to face a Texas A@M team that was blown out 62-14 at Kansas.St. This game could get ugly again for the Aggies as they will have a tough time stopping a potent Texas Tech offense that is averaging over 50 points per game at home. In the last 7 games here T.Tech has covered every time. The Aggies mean while have allowed well over 40 points in both games they have played away from home. When the Aggies lose on the road they are just 2-37 ats. They are 1-10 ats away with revenge vs an opponent that is off a double digit win. Look for Texas Tech to control this one. On Saturday I have a 6 unit BIG 12 Goy,which is even stronger than this game. The game is backed with an awesome 44-5 system that has cashed twice already this year and a 100% Power angle. Also on the card is this weeks Blowout system play which has cashed the last 3 weeks by a combined 166-33 score. This one will be blowout city as well. The dog of the week is backed with a 71-20 system and most likely will win outright as our team has superior edges on offense. Its all part of a huge guaranteed winning card on Saturday you wont want to miss.HOOPS PACKS ARE UP AND READY AS WELL.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed card. Take Texas Tech as the frree system club play. BOL GC BIG OFF SHORE STEM PLAY ADDED TO 2ND REPORT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptogambler86
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com