Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Thursday night ncaaf power play bases free

On Thursday night the Power pitching play is on Seattle at 7:10 eastern. The Mariners have their ace going tonight. Felix Hernandez takes the mound tonight. Over his last 3 starts he has a 0.78 era allowing just 2 earned runs in 23 innings. In his road starts the Mariners are 12-5 and he has a solid 1.90 road era. He is 5-1 vs A.L. East opponents this year. Toronto counters with lefty Romero. In Romero home starts he has a 4.42 era nearly 3 runs higher than Hernanadez road starts. He has pitched much better in day games than at night this year. The Bluejays are 13-31 as a home dogs in this range and 18-34 vs winning teams in the second half. Look for Seattle to get game 1 of this series this tonight.Jump on the big college football Power play on Thursday nights card. We went 6-1 on Saturday and cashed 9 of the last 11 football selections. Take the Mariners tonight.GC

Tokens
Friday 5 star mlb div goy guranteed

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Missouri Tigers. Game 303 at 9:00 eastern. Missouri is a solid team despite all the losses on offense this year. Tonight they travel into Nevada to take on a Wolfpack team they destroyed last year 69-17. The Tigers are 8-0 ats as a favorite from -3.5 to 10 and have covered 5 of the last 6 as a road favorite. They are a remarkable 37-3 ats when they win on the road. Nevada hasnt played very many games vs the Big 12 conference. However, when they have they are 0-3 straight up and against the spread. Lets lay the seven points tonight with the Missouri Tigers. Those looking for something to hit hard tonight. I have a 5 unit Mlb divisional Goy going tonight. Backed with powerful angles and a solid pitching edge. This one starts the weekend off right. Dont miss any of this weekends action. I went 6-1 in college football Saturday and hit both 5 unit Nfl plays on Sunday. This Saturday the lead play is a 43-5 5 unit system side in the Pac-10. On Sunday I have a 15-1 system that dates to 1977.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this guranteed game. NO Hype,Bs or phony records just old fashioned hard work. Take the Tigers tonight. GC

Tokens
Sat: 43-5 pac 10 system goy- we went 6-1 last week

On Saturday the system club play is on the Central Michigan Chippewas. Rotation numnber 330 at 3:35 eastern. They system club plays moved to 11-5 as Texas Tech cashed last week covering the big number. Today we back a C.Michigan team that applies to a solid 84% system that plays on home favorites from -2 to -33 that scored 40 or more points in a home shut out win vs an opponent off a loss. The Chippewas come into this one off a 48-0 destruction of Alcorn.St. Today they get the Akron Zips at home off a bad home favored loss to Indiana 38-21. Akron is just 1-6 against the spread as road dogs taking on an opponent off a win. They have lost 5 of the last 6 in this series including the last 3 ats.C.Michigan is 9-1 ats in conference openers and 8-2 ats home off a non conference game.Look for a big decisive win here for Central Michigan. On Saturdays card I have a Huge five unit 43-5 system in Pac 10 play. Also on the Big Saturday card is the big double system blowout play of the week, the big triple angle stat dominator play and another dog that can win outright.Do not miss any of these big plays today.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. We went 6-1 last Saturday are and poised to do more major damage this weekend. For the system club play take Central Michigan. BOL GC-

Tokens
Big saturday pac 10 goy free bases play below

Sport: College Football
Game: Akron at Central Michigan
Date/Time: 9/26/2009 3:35PM EST
Pick: Central Michigan
Reason: On Saturday the system club play is on the Central Michigan Chippewas. Rotation numnber 330 at 3:35 eastern. They system club plays moved to 11-5 as Texas Tech cashed last week covering the big number. Today we back a C.Michigan team that applies to a solid 84% system that plays on home favorites from -2 to -33 that scored 40 or more points in a home shut out win vs an opponent off a loss. The Chippewas come into this one off a 48-0 destruction of Alcorn.St. Today they get the Akron Zips at home off a bad home favored loss to Indiana 38-21. Akron is just 1-6 against the spread as road dogs taking on an opponent off a win. They have lost 5 of the last 6 in this series including the last 3 ats.C.Michigan is 9-1 ats in conference openers and 8-2 ats home off a non conference game.Look for a big decisive win here for Central Michigan. On Saturdays card I have a Huge five unit 43-5 system in Pac 10 play. Also on the Big Saturday card is the big double system blowout play of the week, the big triple angle stat dominator play and another dog that can win outright.Do not miss any of these big plays today. We went 6-1 last Saturday are and poised to do more major damage this weekend.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this big guranteed card. For the system club play take Central Michigan. BOL GC- ---ALL GAMES GO AFTER 3:30 EASTERN FREE BASES PLAY La.Dodgers

Tokens
Sunday nfl gom with 15-1 system dating to 1977

On Sunday the NFL System club play is on the St. Louis Rams game 414 at 1:00 eastern. The Rams are an ugly play here today. However they qualify in a nice 38-14 system that plays on underdogs off an ats win that score 7 or less. The Rams played much better in a close loss last week at Washington. The problem is an offense that has just 7 points in 2 weeks, Today the Rams play their first home game against a Packers team that comes in off a bad home favored loss to the Bengals. The Packers are on the road for the first time and there playing on the turf in this one. The Packers are just 1-9 ats off a double digit ats loss if they are taking on a non division team. The Rams are 10-2 ats at home after allowing 10 or less points in their last game. The line in this one at the time of this writing has Green Bay as a 6.5 point favorite. IF this line officially gets to 7 the Rams would qualify in a secondary system that is 31-7 ats I would then upgrade this play. Look for the Rams to give Green Bay a good game here and maybe pull the upset. On Sundays late phone card I have a 15-1 system that dates to 1977. Its the NFL Game of the month rated at 5 units. I also have another system that has cashed at 98% since 1990 and a week 3 totals system that has cashed 18 of 20 times over the past 29 years, These plays are part of a solid overall card. Last week we were in a NY. State of mind as we cashed both 5 unit plays on the Jets and Giants. This Sunday we are poised to do major damage and we cashed the big 5 unit PAC 10 bomb with Stanford on Saturday. Don't miss out. Jump on this guaranteed card today by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. For the system club play take the Rams plus the points. bol GC-

Tokens
Sunday-98% system goes late congrats to those who jumped on

On Sunday the Power pitching angle play is on the San francisco Giants.Game 964 at 4:05 eastern. The Giants have M.Cain going today as they are trying to avoid the home sweep to the Cubs. Cain is 11-2 pitching off a Giant loss since late last year. He has a 12-4 home team start record this year and owns the Cubs. In his last 3 starts against the Cubs he has pitched a total of 22 innings allowing just 1 run. The Giants are 14-5 as home favorites from -125 to -150 while the Cubs are 5-14 as a road dog in this range. The Cubs have R.Wells making his first career start against the Giants.Look for the Giants to salvage the final game of this 3 game series. Grab the Giants today.This is the late phone bases for Sunday. For those looking to make some serious dough in the NFL Contact at golencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 big 98% NFL system side goes late afternoon. GC

Tokens
Monday 5 unit 24-4 mlb system+ radio show info

On Monday night the Bonus Play is on the Texas Rangers. Game 919 at 10:05 eastern. The Rangers chances at the playoffs are coming to an end rather quickly these days. Sundays loss to Tampa Bay did not help the cause as the Rangers blew the game in the ninth inning. Tonight the Rangers go to LA. to face the Angels. They have beaten LA 10 of 15 times this year. Despite the bad loss the Rangers have been tearing it up at the plate scoring over 7 runs per game over the past week. Tonight they have T.Hunter taking the mound and he has been decent with a 4.12 road era. The Angels counter with E.Santana. In his home starts this year Santans has been sub par with a 7.10 era. The Angels are 3-7 in his home starts and Santana has allowed 13 runs and 17 hits including, 5 home runs in just short of 10 innings at home vs Texas. The Angels also qualify in a 70% system that plays against certain home teams off a home win scoring 5 or more runs vs an opponent off a home loss also scoring 5+ runs. On Monday nights unit rated card I have a big 5 UNIT MLB side from a 24-4 system with a 13-0 pitching angle. I also have a rare system in Monday night football that has cashed 8 of 9 times since 1989.To get on those plays contact at goldencontender@aol.com.or in the office at 646-269-5269 On Monday night I will be in studio for the radio show shortly after 8PM and will have a nice Bonus Play on the Monday night football total from a week 3 specific system. The show is on wsia.fm 88.9. For the Bonus Play take the Rangers as the Bonus Play. bol GC-

Tokens
Tuesday mlb off shore steam total-guranteed

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the NY.Mets game 953 at 7:05 eastern. The Mets have taken 10 of 15 games from the Nationals this year. Tonight they have M.Pelfrey taking the mound. The Nationals counter with JD.Martin. Both pitchers have struggled of late. However the Mets fit into a nice system that pertains to their low scoring loss and Washingtons pathetic win percentage. Look for the Mets to rebound and take game 2 of this series. Congrats to those on the nice Bonus Play winner on Monday nights radio show and the late phone winner on the Cowboys. On Tuesday I have a solid off shore steam total. Jump on and cash out on this Mlb total. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com. BOL GC.

Tokens
Wednesday MLB POWER PITCHING ANGLE PLAY

Sport: College Football
Game: Hawaii at La.Tech
Date/Time: 9/30/2009 8:00PM EST
Pick: La.Tech
Reason: On Wednesday the free football play is on La. Tech. Game 102 at 8:00 eastern. Both teams come into this one off a bye week. La.Tech has revenge from a 24-14 loss to Hawaii. La.Tech brings back 16 starters from last years squad compared to just 9 for Hawaii. They are 8-0 as favorites,while Hawaii is just 1-9 straight up and 2-8 ats as a road dog in this range. La.Tech likes to run the ball and could keep the Hawaii pass offense on the side lines most of the game. Hawwaii is 2-1 this year but has beaten C.Arkansas and Washington St. La.Tech has played much tougher teams losing at Auburn and Navy. La.Tech is a better team this year and I never like taking Hawaii on the main land against teams that have revenge. On Wednesday night I have a huge power pitching angle play on the card. This game is fully guranteed and will get you the cash. Jump on this big mid-week special bu contacting at goldencontender@aol.com or in theoffice at 646-269-5269. Take La.Tech tonight as the Bonus Play. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday mlb game of the week with 18-2 power angle

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the under in the Oakland at Seattle game. Rotation numbers 971/2 at 10:10 eastern. This game fits a nice under system that cashes nearly 70% of the time, so long as the total stays at 8 or higher. In the pitching match up the Athletics have left hander B.Anderson going tonight. In his starts vs Seattle he has been real good going 18 innings and allowing 5 runs this year. Over his last three outings he has a solid 1.43 era. Seattle counters with D.Fister tonight. He has one start vs Oakland this year and pitched real well allowing just 1 run over 5 + innings. Based on the system and the pitching efforts of both starters,take the under tonight. Those looking for something to pound. I have the MLB Game of the week. This big play is backed with an excellent system as well as a big 18-2 power angle. Jump on Thursday nights big side play by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. The Bonus Play is on the under in the Oakland at Seattle game. bol GC

Tokens
Saturday 5 unit bomb-10-3 last 2 weeks serious players make serious $$

On Saturday the system club play is on Colorado.St. Game 163 at 10:30 eastern. The college system plays are 12-5 over the last 2 years and are 3-1 thus far this year. The Rams are 7-2 as road favorites in this range and today are the beneficiaries of a solid 84% system that plays against Idaho. What we want to do is play on certain road teams from -25 to +3 if they are taking on a home team that comes in off a road dog win in a game they were getting 10 or more points.
Idaho comes in off a big dog win at Northern Illinois. They have covered all 4 of their games this year. Winning 3 times as an underdog already this year. On Saturday however they are taking on a much improved Colorado.St team that is also 3-0 and coming off their first loss at Byu last week. Idaho is just 2-7 ats as dogs off a non conference game,1-7 in October and an over matched 3-21 vs winning teams. Lay the short number here.Over the past 2 Saturdays we are 10-3 in college plays. This Saturday I have a 5 unit play from a big 17-1 system that leads the card and goes in night action. I also have another big blowout system winner I think will win by 40 some odd points, as well as the the dog of the week,that may very well win the whole game outright again and a Huge Revenger of the week with an 85% system. Don't miss any of these big Saturday plays as we continue where we left off the last 3 weeks.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this guranteed card. Most games go 3:30 eastern or later. Take Colorado.St as the system club play. Good luck GC-

Tokens
Big guranteed saturday card up and ready

On Saturday the system club play is on Colorado.St. Game 163 at 10:30 eastern. The college system plays are 12-5 over the last 2 years and are 3-1 thus far this year. The Rams are 7-2 as road favorites in this range and today are the beneficiaries of a solid 84% system that plays against Idaho. What we want to do is play on certain road teams from -25 to +3 if they are taking on a home team that comes in off a road dog win in a game they were getting 10 or more points.
Idaho comes in off a big dog win at Northern Illinois. They have covered all 4 of their games this year. Winning 3 times as an underdog already this year. On Saturday however they are taking on a much improved Colorado.St team that is also 3-0 and coming off their first loss at Byu last week. Idaho is just 2-7 ats as dogs off a non conference game,1-7 in October and an over matched 3-21 vs winning teams. Lay the short number here.Over the past 2 Saturdays we are 10-3 in college plays. This Saturday I have a 5 unit play from a big 17-1 system that leads the card and goes in night action. I also have another big blowout system winner I think will win by 40 some odd points, as well as the the dog of the week,that may very well win the whole game outright again and a Huge Revenger of the week with an 85% system. Don't miss any of these big Saturday plays as we continue where we left off the last 3 weeks.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this guranteed card. Most games go 3:30 eastern or later. Take Colorado.St as the system club play. Good luck GC----MLB ADDED TO 2ND UPDATE BIG OFF SHORE STEAM TOTAL

Tokens
Sunday 6 unit nfl underdog goy leads big card-sat $$$

On Sunday the system club play is on the Jacksonville Jaguars. Game 204 at 1:00 eastern. The Jaguars fit into 3 different systems today. What we want to do is play on week 4 under dogs of +1.5 or more that are 1-2 and off a win. These first time winners are 43-12 ats long term. The Titans fit into a negative system that plays against road teams that are 0-3 and coming off a previous road game provided today's opponent has at least 1 win on the season. This system has cashed over 85% of the time. The Public will be all over the Titans, with the belief that they are simply too good to lose 4 straight to open the season. Unfortunately for the Titans,last years results mean squat at this point as they have struggled against the pass this season. When installed as a road favorite vs less than .500 teams who have revenge they are just 2-8 ats. Look for the Titans to struggle once again.We nailed both top plays on Saturday including the big 5 unit side on UTEP. On Sundays late phone front we have a Double 14-1,16-2 Week 4 system that dates to 1973. My oldest system in the library. This will be a 5 unit play and may very well be upgraded to 6 units as the NFL Underdog goy. I also have a 90% subset system where sizeable dogs have won the game straight up 9 of 10 times. Add in a totals play from a perfect week 4 angle and we have a solid Sunday card you wont want to miss. Jump on and end your week with some serious dough Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the System club play take the Jaguars and the three points on Sunday. Bol GC-

Tokens
Dog of the year plus bigg off shore steam total added

On Sunday the system club play is on the Jacksonville Jaguars. Game 204 at 1:00 eastern. The Jaguars fit into 3 different systems today. What we want to do is play on week 4 under dogs of +1.5 or more that are 1-2 and off a win. These first time winners are 43-12 ats long term. The Titans fit into a negative system that plays against road teams that are 0-3 and coming off a previous road game provided today's opponent has at least 1 win on the season. This system has cashed over 85% of the time. The Public will be all over the Titans, with the belief that they are simply too good to lose 4 straight to open the season. Unfortunately for the Titans,last years results mean squat at this point as they have struggled against the pass this season. When installed as a road favorite vs less than .500 teams who have revenge they are just 2-8 ats. Look for the Titans to struggle once again.We nailed both top plays on Saturday including the big 5 unit side on UTEP. On Sundays late phone front we have a Double 14-1,16-2 Week 4 system that dates to 1973. My oldest system in the library. This will be a 5 unit play and may very well be upgraded to 6 units as the NFL Underdog goy. I also have a 90% subset system where sizeable dogs have won the game straight up 9 of 10 times. Add in a totals play from a perfect week 4 angle and we have a solid Sunday card you wont want to miss. Jump on and end your week with some serious dough Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the System club play take the Jaguars and the three points on Sunday. Bol GC- ADDING BIG NFL OFFSHORE TOTAL TO THE SUNDAY CARD-free bases play under Texas at Seattle listed

Tokens
Congrats to those who jumped on 6 unit NFL Underdog Game of the Year with Tampa Bay. Back on Monday with MNF- GC-

Tokens
Monday night undefeated system play

On Monday I have a big UNDEFEATED football system play dates to 1989. Those with me the last few days have hit big play after big play. On Saturday it was UTEP and Oregon. On Sunday I HIT the 6 unit NFL UNDERDOG OF THE YEAR on Tampa Bay. I went 2-0 the last 2 mondays. Dont miss out this Monday night. Jump and start the week off right.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269.The Bonus Play is on the Ny.Rangers. BOL GC-

Tokens
Tuesday sun belt conference showdown side monday$$

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Minnesota Twins.Game 932 at 5:07 eastern. The Twins have defeated the Tigers 7 of 9 times at home this year. Today they send righty Baker to the mound in this win and get in game. Baker is 17-6 as a favorite this year and 11-4 vs theAL.Central. In home starts he is 10-6. Detroit counters with rookie right hander C.Porcello. In his last outing vs the Twins Porcello was real good. However he has allowed 9 runs in 10 innings on 15 hits vs the Twins. Mnnesota has the added advantage of having faced his just 6 days ago. This appears to be a tough spot for a rookie pitcher on the road vs a hot team,in a building thats hard to win in. Look for the Twins to win and go to Newyork on Wednesday. In late phone action I have a Power Angle play in the college football game between Middle Tennessee and Troy. As always tonights card is guranteed.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. Jump on and cash out on Tuesday night. For the Bonus Play take the Twins. CONGRATS to those who cashed the big Monday night game on The Vikings,another power house system side. bol GC-

Tokens
Wednesday double mlb playoff power stat

On Wednesday its the start of MLB PLAYOFF BASEBALL. I have a big DOUBLE POWER STAT GOING TONIGHT. Jump on and make some real cash on Hump day.Were coming off Minnesota wins on Monday with the Vikings and Twins + Troy on Tuesday. On Thursday get ready for a HUGE/RARE MID WEEK 5 UNIT college football play that will be up late on Wednesday evening. $$$$. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play Lets take the Yankees on the run line. BOL GC-

Tokens
Thursday 5 unit ncaaf 18-2/17-1 power bomb

On Thursday the MLB play is on the Under in the St. Louis at LA .Dodgers game. Rotation numbers 959/60 at 6:07 eastern. This game looks to be a pitching duel with the Cardinals pitching A. Wainwright and the Dodgers countering with C.Kershaw. The Cardinals have the lowest average and slugging percentage of any playoff team this year vs left handed pitching. They struggled to score runs on Wednesday and may very well do so again tonight. Dodgers hurler Kershaw has been dominant at home with a 1.83 era,including 1.69 over his last 3 starts. Cardinals righty Wainwright has been solid in his road starts this year with a 3.39 era,including 3.00 over his last 3 starts. Both pitchers come into this one in excellent current form. Wainwright has logged 22 recent inning vs the Dodgers allowing just 3 runs. Kershaw 18+ innings vs the Cardinals with just 3 runs allowed. Both pitchers figure to be a lot to handle once again today. Both teams have excellent bull pens,which will be vital in the late stages of this one. For those looking for something to pound on Thursday night,consider a rare mid week 5 unit college play with an 18-2 system dating to 1980 and a rare Power angle that has cashed 17 of 18 times playing against tonight's opponent. Best of all the game is nationally televised and guranteed.Dont miss this big 5 star on Thursday night .Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269. For the bases take the under 7 runs tonight. Good luck GC.

Tokens
Sat-acc goy tripe power angle leads huge guranteed card

On Saturday the NCAAF system club play is on Iowa. Game 386 at 8:00 eastern. These club plays are 12-6 overall since their inception. Tonight we go to Iowa and play on the most under rated,under the radar undefeated team in the nation. The Hawkeye's are a solid 5-0 this year led by Qb, R.Stanzi. They have played a tougher schedule than a Michigan team that is coming off a loss to a sub par Michigan.St team. That was the first road game for a Wolverine squad that opened 4-0,winning all four games against marginal teams. Last weeks defating overtime loss sets up Michigan in a solid system that has cashed 12 of 14 times since 1990. What we want to do is play against teams who won 3 or less games last year and today come in off 1 exact loss in overtime and are playing .400 or better ball. These teams just do not bounce back the following week. Iowa has a better defense and have won and covered 7 of the last 9 times as a favorite in this range. Those looking for some thing to Unload on I have a Triple angle ACC Goy that leads a solid overall card that features the dog of the week in a system that is 25-3. This dog will win outright. I also have the Blowout side of the week that will win just as easy as Oregon last week and a big offshore play too. Top plays are 7-2 the last 3 weeks and will do more damage on Saturday. Most plays go late afternoon/evening. Jump on and cash out this weekend.. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the System club play take Iowa. bol GC-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptogambler86
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com