Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Tuesday american league game of the month 98% system side

Sport: MLB
Game: Cardinals at Brewers
Date/Time: 9/8/2009 8:10PM EST
Pick: Brewers
Reason: On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Milwaukee Brewers. Game 910 at 8:05 eastern. The Cardinals fit a negative system of mine tonight. What we want to do is play against certain road teams off a road favored win at 200 or more, if the total was eight or less and our team was at home and had four or less hits. These road teams are just 3-10 straight up.
The Cardinals may be one of the best teams in baseball,however they are just 4-10 this year in the second game of a road series if they won game one. This game is a rematch from September third. In that game the Brewers beat the Cards on the road 4-3. John Smoltz makes the start tonight and he has a 7.76 road era this season. He allowed 4 runs in 6 innings in that home start vs the Brewers a few days ago. Milwaukee will counter with M.Parra tonight. In his three starts vs the Cardinals he has been solid. Parra has pitched 20 innings allowing just five earned runs. He went six innings allowing just two runs in last weeks game. Look for the Brewers bats to bounce back today.
On the late phone front I have the American League Game of the month. This play is backed with a 98% Dominator system that wins by an average 4 runs per game and two Power angles. Jump on this big play now and cash out tonightcontact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed power side. Top plays have been solid all year in Baseball. Take the Brewers tonight as the Bonus Play. BOL GC-

Tokens
Deep discount wednesday-promo-

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the under in the Atlanta at Houston game. The Braves have bright young righty T.Hanson going tonight. He has a solid 2.68 road era and takes on a light hitting Houston team tonight. The Astros counter with Wandy Rodriguez tonight. Rodriguez has been an excellent home pitcher again this year. He has a 1.60 home era and 2.25 over his last 3 starts. The Astros have gone under in his last three starts and 9 of his overall 13 home starts this year. In his lone home start vs the Braves he handled them rather easily allowing no earned runs over seven innings. In the series heading into Tuesdays game, five of the six games have gone under the total. This one figures to be low scoring as well. On Wednesday I have a Triple angle Power side that has a 100% angle involved. In night action the lead play is another solid totals play in the American league.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on $10 Wednesday promo card. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Atlanta at Houston game. BOL GC-

Tokens
Thursday 2 big guranteed football power angle plays

Game: Philly at Washington
Date/Time: 9/10/2009 7:05PM EST
Pick: Under
Reason: On Thursday night the Bonus Play is on the under in the Phillies at Washington game. Rotation numbers 903/4 at 7:05 eastern. The Phillies have gone under in 17 of 20 games as a road favorite of minus 175 or more. In September they have gone under in 7 of their 8 games. Philly has struggled at the plate averaging just 2.4 runs on .217 hitting over the past seven games. Washington has not fared much better averaging just 3 runs per game on .245 hitting in that same time span. Tonight the pitching match up is J.Blanton for Philly and L.Hernandez for the Nationals. Blanton has pitched real well in the second half after struggling early in the year. He should have no problems tonight against a sub par Washington team. Hernandez pitched most of the season with the Mets. In his last two road starts he has pitched very well. While he has had struggles this year,he is known for his big efforts when facing top tier teams. I look for a well pitched low scoring game here tonight. In late phone action I have a double power angle going in the college football game and a solid opening week system play in the NFL. Jump on and grab two high end technical plays tonight.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on tonights guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play go under in the Philly at Washington game. BOL GC-

Tokens
Play upgraded tp late phone status

Game: Philly at Washington
Date/Time: 9/10/2009 7:05PM EST
Pick: Under
Reason: On Thursday night the Bonus Play is on the under in the Phillies at Washington game. Rotation numbers 903/4 at 7:05 eastern. The Phillies have gone under in 17 of 20 games as a road favorite of minus 175 or more. In September they have gone under in 7 of their 8 games. Philly has struggled at the plate averaging just 2.4 runs on .217 hitting over the past seven games. Washington has not fared much better averaging just 3 runs per game on .245 hitting in that same time span. Tonight the pitching match up is J.Blanton for Philly and L.Hernandez for the Nationals. Blanton has pitched real well in the second half after struggling early in the year. He should have no problems tonight against a sub par Washington team. Hernandez pitched most of the season with the Mets. In his last two road starts he has pitched very well. While he has had struggles this year,he is known for his big efforts when facing top tier teams. I look for a well pitched low scoring game here tonight. In late phone action I have a double power angle going in the college football game and a solid opening week system play in the NFL. Jump on and grab two high end technical plays tonight.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on tonights guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play go under in the Philly at Washington game. BOL GC-

Tokens
Big 50% off friday-monday special package

On Friday the comp play is on the under in the Braves ans Cards game. Rotation numbers 959/60 at 8:05 eastern. There are several solid under indicators in this game tonight. The Cardinals have gone under in 15 of 20 games as a home favorite in this range. Both teams have played low scoring games in the month of September. Atlanta has gone under in 5 straight. St.Louis has gone under in 4 of their last five. In the pitching match up the Braves have J.Jurjens going tonight and he has been solid in his road starts with a 3.13 era. Pineiro for the Cardinals has been equally solid at home with a 2.62 era. The Braves have really struggled at the plate over the past week hitting just .172,while averaging just 2.4 runs per game heading into Thursdays game. Look for another low scoring game here tonight Dont Miss Fridays big card with a Big Mlb dominator system and college football play. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get hooked up.I also have a 4 day special package from Friday to Monday,all plays inclusive for half the regular price. Take the Under in the Braves at Cardinals game as the Bonus Play.Bol GC-

Tokens
Sat:5 UNIT TRIPLE SYSTEM SIDE-BIG HIGHROLLERS PLAY GURANTEED

On Saturday the free system club play is on Pittsburgh game 345 at 12 pm eastern. The system club plays stand at 9-5 going back to last year. What we want to do in this game is play against home teams like Buffalo that are coming off road dog wins at +10 or more in their last game. When these over achieving home teams are dogs or favored by 3 or less they are just 25-67 against the spread in their next game.
Pittsburgh brings back most of last years including 7 returning starters on both sides on the ball and 51 lettermen. On offense the Panthers will be hard to stop with senior QB Bill Stull and his top three targets from last year. In late phone action I have 4 big plays including a Triple system 5 star side that leads the card and a high roller play. I also have the 100% angle blowout game and a Dog day afternoon play where the dog will win the game outright. Do not miss out on this Power packed card. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. Take Pittsburgh as the system club play. Bol GC-

Tokens
On Saturday the free system club play is on Pittsburgh game 345 at 12 pm eastern. The system club plays stand at 9-5 going back to last year. What we want to do in this game is play against home teams like Buffalo that are coming off road dog wins at +10 or more in their last game. When these over achieving home teams are dogs or favored by 3 or less they are just 25-67 against the spread in their next game.
Pittsburgh brings back most of last years including 7 returning starters on both sides on the ball and 51 lettermen. On offense the Panthers will be hard to stop with senior QB Bill Stull and his top three targets from last year. In late phone action I have 4 big plays including a Triple system 5 star side that leads the card and a high roller play. I also have the 100% angle blowout game and a Dog day afternoon play where the dog will win the game outright. Do not miss out on this Power packed card. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteedcard. Take Pittsburgh as the system club play. Bol GC-----Added off shore steam total for night action

Tokens
Big nfl card high roller play +47-10 system banger

On Sunday the system club play is on the Tampa bay Buccaneers. Game 470 at 1:00 eastern. Tampa comes into this one with a new coach in Raheem Morris. No doubt they will be fired up and ready to go. Its worth noting that the Bucs have always been a fantastic non divisional home dog. Tampa has covered 10 of 11 times in this role.
Dallas will be a very public play today as the line is now up to six,up three points from the original early opening line of three. Dallas has lost the last two times they have played here. Today they fit a big negative system that cashes nearly 90%. What we want to do is play against certain road favorites in week one of the season, if they have a conference home game in week two. I would wait as long as possible in this one as the line may shoot up before game time. I think this one will be a close game. On Sundays late phone card I have a play from a very solid system that has cashed 47 of 57 times picking certain games in the first three weeks of the season. I also have 2 big high roller games from a solid week 1 system that wins just about every year. Jump on these solid plays and start the season off right.We cashed out on Saturday and will do more damage today. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed card. Take the Buccaneers today plus the points. BOL GC

Tokens
Sunday 5 star tonight------47-10 system

On Sunday the system club play is on the Tampa bay Buccaneers. Game 470 at 1:00 eastern. Tampa comes into this one with a new coach in Raheem Morris. No doubt they will be fired up and ready to go. Its worth noting that the Bucs have always been a fantastic non divisional home dog. Tampa has covered 10 of 11 times in this role.
Dallas will be a very public play today as the line is now up to six,up three points from the original early opening line of three. Dallas has lost the last two times they have played here. Today they fit a big negative system that cashes nearly 90%. What we want to do is play against certain road favorites in week one of the season, if they have a conference home game in week two. I would wait as long as possible in this one as the line may shoot up before game time. I think this one will be a close game. On Sundays late phone card I have a play from a very solid system that has cashed 47 of 57 times picking certain games in the first three weeks of the season. I also have 2 big high roller games from a solid week 1 system that wins just about every year. Jump on these solid plays and start the season off right.We cashed out on Saturday and will do more damage today. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed card. Take the Buccaneers today plus the points. BOL GC ---MLB ADDED-5 STAR PLAY IS IN THE LATE GAME

Tokens
Monday double system sides +radio show info

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the Yankees. Game 916 at 7:05 eastern. Newyork finally busted out yesterday. They blew out the Orioles 13-3. Today they have Joba Chamberlain making the strart against the Angels. The Angels have J.Wever going tonight. This could be a tough spot for the Angels, as they fly cross country in to the big apple.

Newyork qualifies in a nice system that cashes over 75% of the time. What we want to do is play on certain home teams off a home favored win, if they won by 5 or more runs and scored 10 or more runs. When the opponent comes in off a home win this system charges to almost 80%. The Yanks had a wild weekend with all the excitement of D.Jeter breaking the franchise hits record. Today things get back to normal. In late phone action I have two big MLB systems.Jump on by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com to get on these guranteed system sides. Both are hitting over 90%. I also have a play in the late Monday night football game that will air on Monday nights radio show between 7-7:30 eastern on 88.9 wsia.fm. For the Bonus Play take the Yankees.bol GC-
progress.gif

Tokens
On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Tampa Bay Rays. Game 971 at 7:05 eastern. The Rays finally broke the long losing streak last night. They allowed 4 runs in the first inning then rallied to a solid 8-4 win. Tonight they have a nice pitching adavantage with J.Niemann. In Niemann road starts this year Tampa is 10-7 with a 4.10 road era. Not bad considering the division he pitches in. Niemann has been especially good of late with a 1.67 era,allowing just 4 runs in 21 plus innings. In his starts vs the Orioles he is 3-1. Baltimore counters with young right hander Berken. In his home starts Berken is just 3-8 with a 4.95 era. In his lone start vs the Rays he was roughed up for 5 runs in 5 innings. Teams coming off lone losing streaks usually do well once they get back on track. Take the Rays. For those interested I have a Triple angle Mlb side play. This play is half off today. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com. Also thanks for all the positive feed back on last nights radio show bol GC-

Tokens
Wednesday 5 star mlb off shore total

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on the Seattle Mariners. Game 930 at 10:10 eastern. Seattle has defeated Chicago 8 of 12 times. Tonight they have Rowland-Smith pitching. In his home starts he has pitched well with a 3.21 era. The Whitesox counter with Gavin Floyd. Chicago is just 5-11 in his road starts this year. Floyd has never been a good road pitcher in his career. He has a whopping 8.17 era in his starts vs Seattle.Look for the Mariners to win this one tonight as your Bonus Play. In late phone action I have a big 5 star off shore total going. Jump on and make some nice mid week cash tonight by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com. Take the Mariners tonight as the comp play.bol GC-

Tokens
Thursday night college goy with 16-2 system

On Thursday night the Bonus Play is on the under in the Mets at Braves game. Rotation numbers 955/6 at 7:10 eastern. In this series in Atlanta 17 of the last 24 games have stayed under the total. The Braves have gone 0-4 to the under as a home favorite in this range. Tonight they have J.Jurjens taking the mound. Jurjens has a solid 2.76 home era and 2.05 in his last three starts. In his last three starts vs the Mets he has allowed just 4 runs in 19+ innings. The Mets have gone under in 9 of 13 times as a road dog from +225 to +250. NY. has averaged just 3.3 runs per game over the past week, as their offensive woes have continued. On Thursday Nelson Figueroa makes the start in Atlanta. The Mets have stayed under the total in all three of Figueroa road starts and he has a fine 2.08 road era. Congrats to those who jumped on the Wednesday 5 star Mlb totals winner. On Thursday I have the Thursday night game of the year in college football. This game is backed with a 16-2 college system and 3 different Power angles. Jump on this big one and make some cash tonight.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed winner. For the Bonus Play take the under in the Mets at Braves game bol GC-

Tokens
Friday bases free-huge staturday card info

Game: Washington at NY.Mets
Date/Time: 9/18/2009 7:10PM EST
Pick: Mets
Reason: On Friday the power angle bases play is on the NY.Mets. Game 906 at 7:10 eastern. The Mets come in on a five game losing streak. Tonight they get the cure for their losing streak. The Washington Nationals come into NewYork having lost 5 of 6 games here this season. The Nationals are 28-67 off a loss and 5-18 on Fridays this year. NewYork has been solid in the first game of a home series this year at 15-8,including 8-4 off a loss.
In the pitching match up the Mets have M.Pelfrey going tonight. He has been good in his 2 starts this year against Washington. In his home starts this year the Mets are 9-6 and he has a fine 3.06 era over his past three starts. Not bad for a team nearly 20 games under .500. The Nationals counter with J.D.Martin. In his only start vs the Mets he was hit hard allowing 5 runs in 4 innings. Look for the Mets to get the job done tonight. On Saturday we get ready for a Huge day. I have 2 college plays from a 28-4 system,a 5 unit side from a 90% system, with a 2-32 Power angle that plays against our opponent and a Blowout play that may be over at the half. Jump on and cash out this weekend.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on board. Take the Mets for 3 units tonight. Good luck GC.

Tokens
Saturday game of the month-we won last week this week guranteed

On Saturday the system club play is on Texas Tech. Game 183 at 8;00 eastern. These plays are 10-5 since last season. Today we play against Texas. The Longhorns fit into a negative system that has cashed 17 of 21 times. What we want to do is play against game 3 conference home favorites of 5 or more points if they are off back to back non conference wins of 10 or more and 21 or more and are taking on an opponent who has won 10 or more of their last 22 games. The Red Raiders are large dogs here today. However they have played well early on and will play well here tonight. This is a big rivalry, and while most feel Texas will win big,its worth noting that they are just 1-7 against the spread with revenge, vs an opponent off back to back wins. Take the generous points here as this game is much closer than expected. On Saturday I have the Big college Game of the month going as well as 2 plays from a solid 28-4 system that is 4-1 this year. I also have a big Blowout system play and the ACC 96% Mismatch system side. Last weeks dog of the week won outright with Michigan. This weeks big dog will too. Dont miss any of these big plays. Most go early this week.Contact at goldnecontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 Jump on and cash out this weekend. Take the Texas.Tech plus the points as the system club play. BOL GC

Tokens
Big sday saturday underway-1st 2 cash off shore steam added

On Saturday Im adding a big off shore steam play in college football. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 for this big guranteed night time TV Bomb.No bases tonight but Texas would have been my play. So lets take Texas with Feldman as the comp play. bol GC-

Tokens
Sunday nfl game of the month 21-0 system- 6-1 saturday

On Sunday the Nfl system club play of the week is on the defending super bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Game 231 at 4:15 eastern. The Steelers qualify in a solid system that pertains to their opening Thursday night win. What we want to do is play on Thursday winners vs an opponent off a Sunday loss if our team has a win percentage of .700 or better and our opponent has a win percentage of .300 or less.This system is pretty rare cashing 13 of 14 times long term. The line on this game opened with the Steelers as a 3 point favorite. However the line is down to -1 in some spots. With the extra few days to prepare the Steelers should be ready and tough to defeat for a Chicago team that suffered a tough loss Sunday night in Green Bay. On the phone card I have several BIG plays.We cashed out big on Saturday going 6-1 overall in college action. In early action I have the Nfl Game of the month from 2 systems that are 26-2 and 21-0. I have a 24-2 non conference system side and 2 others that are 20-2 and 19-3. This is the deepest week 2 card in years.The card is guaranteed to show positive units. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or in the office at 646-269-5269 to get on board. For the system club play take the Steelers. BOL GC

Tokens
Sunday 20-2 nfl 5 star system side

On Sunday night I still have one big play going on Sundays card. The First 2 are in with the Jets and Rams. This one will cash too. Jump on this guranteed game at goldencontender@aol.com bol GC

Tokens
Monday 100% 6 UNNIT MLB TOTAL OF THE MONTH RADIO SHOW INFO

On Monday night the Bonus Play is on the Over in the SanFrancisco at Arizona game. Rotation numbers 959/60 at 9:40 eastern. The pitching match up is what makes this play pop tonight. Barry Zito takes the mound tonight for the Giants and he has allowed 12 earned run in 16 innings over his last three starts vs Arizona. Doug Davis makes the start tonight for the Diamondbacks. In his home starts vs the Giants he has been rather easy to hit. He has allowed 9 runs and 16 hits vs the Giants in just 10 innings. The Giants are averaging over 5 runs per game over the past week. Both teams are cashing over 70% to the over on Monday nights. Take the over 8.5 runs tonight. In late phone action we had another big day on Sunday cashing the big play on the Jets and having another winning day after the 6-1 Saturday. On Monday I have a 16-1 Power angle on the total in the Monday night football game. In bases I have a 6 Unit 100% system/Double angle totals play going.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com for that guranteed play. For those interested in my side selection in the Monday night football. I will be in studio for the Monday night radio show between 7:10- 8:35 on wsia.fm 88.9. For the Bonus Play take the Over in the Giants at Diamondbacks game. bol GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baseballman7890
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com