Free tips from betblog.com

Search

Tokens
GULBIS E. - CHARDY J. +PLIUSAS+ Tennis Australian Open

Well today ends for snapping a bomb on the tennis world that properly rotate and betting here. No wonder, when most of the Apple Mac ends really suspicious way. I travel maybe not for the best option, but are attracted to me, Truly this bet. Latvian pays Lost FIG seizes the level tenisininkam, but pay and driokstelt when reikiant. I do not expect that here so easily, well let down. French is really a corpse, cruel to me the game, and LPG. Latvian and can really cling to victory with ease. Maybe you how much rather be in the sample swan victory, but still I'm trying to take the safer option. Do not expect that everything here runs through 3SET., So as believing that the Latvian pakovos take of his plush.

pick: Gulbis E. (+5) @1,98 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/101985-gulbis-e-chardy-j

Tokens
NAPOLI - INTER LILLARDAS Football Other Futbolas

Well, that Napoli won victory at home I am sure 99%, so I try and -1, because not surprised at all and 3-0 or 4-1 as knowing what zverys year is Napoli and especially at home where in the first 20 minutes are often determined by the match-fixing. Offensive machine treated as working at full capacity and is not visible to the closure of even the slightest hint. At between Inter started the season very well and played good, quality, Italian viscosity defensive football, almost missed and hit her own after 1 or 2 goals. But now maybe 4 or 5-offs are never stopped, started prasileisti, which themselves have put them always had a problem more than 1 goal so strewn defeats and a draw against not the strongest teams. Trying to defend here and they spend as little as possible and stretch of Naples in their stadium, where they can play 1-0 or 0-0, but I doubt very much whether Naples will sign in this scenario. I think here Complete Affairs and nesiterlios retaliation, why needlessly afflict anyone on further, if it can brush off your square that has lost its form Inter finished crooked stick. Acc. It fell from 2.1 to 1.67, so that the whole world is making themselves known masofke and Italy is already iskart sounds ominous, and I do not want to throw money here, but if you are not picking up Naples will declare to these circumstances, and they will play as well as I will make them and hope. So my guess would be at least 2-0, but the most realistic option in my eyes it would be 3-1.

pick: Napoli (-1) @2,22 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/101998-napoli-inter

Tokens
TRABZONSPOR - GRISSIN REGGIO EMILIA ALON Basketball Eurocup

Lenders still one EuroCup match, and went back to the guests. In fact as far as me and surprising fact is that the Turks Kolka Eurocup won 5 of 6 matches played at home. But personally I think there is a team that is somewhat and overperformina "(at least in the first stage), and certainly can try running catching the lead, the more so as their main weapon is attack. So after the first stage of the team left the two leaders Kinsey and Johnson -Odom gone to the Euroleague teams, and they were replaced by Ryan Thompson, who Crvena zvezdoi anchor was more than useful player and another amerikonas (both together elected after 12tšk). So the reason why I go to the house is that the current team's success is highly dependent on the 3 players (Hardy, Kulig, Stipanovic). Trabzonspar and just a very unpredictable attack. One day 80tšk can easily exceeded the limit, and watch the other has only 70 tesumeta. Looking at the current composition here practically collected only decent starting five ~ with more attacking type of legionnaires Hardy Kulig, Stipanovic, Thompson and Velickovic (of which more the rest of the name than the game with a gruesome hit percentage while and injury to persecute continuous), while on the bench sits practically secondary role of the younger Turks. Here are some statistics you when leaving Kinsey and Johnson-Odom, to approximately form an opinion about the following command: -paskutinėse domestic league match against one of the weakest teams in points scored 6 players, three of them and only four less. -EuroCup Last32 stage 3 Players collect an average of ~ 52 team points out of 80. So reziujuomant, depending on the given lines, and opponent, I think it is worth to try EIT Italians, the more so since a tour match lost quite a considerable margin, and the second from sequence similar matches can be fatal to fight for positions TOP2 group.

pick: Grissin Reggio Emilia (Reggio Emilia +4) @1,9 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102055-trabzonspor-grissin-reggio-emilia

Tokens
DARUSSAFAKA - ULKER GAMBIT21 Basketball Euroleague

I feel very good Ulker minus embodiment as Ulker demonstrating excellent form currently winning against all but lost to Darussafaka least 5 times iseiles. Ulker with all healthy and able to play a full pajegumu.sios two teams have already played for two times in this season, both times won Ulker 5TS 3ts.taciau and it was the season's start when Ulker still buksavimi and did not exhibit such games as currently so I should easily walk

pick: OVER (Ulker -6.5ts) @1,9 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102179-darussafaka-ulker

Tokens
TSONGA - NISHIKORI RONALDO7 Tennis Australian Open Published 2016/01/23 19:27 | 0 thanks | 90 views 01/24 02:00 Violation Thank
Blatné did not show anything before garcia lopez nisikoris. The lavoniskai lose managed Seta nusigriebt. Neither gave the good belekiek unforcedu dare and still bruised hand. Apsibintaves was definitely healed within a couple of days maybe, but over the long haul will feel the pain, but only apsibintavus unforcedu more began to bear. I say surprising, what I have seen. Tsonga perhaps unimpressive apart servo, but can move, plus not often surprised, but her fight win, and here unimpressive opponent. Another serious contender did not have to warm up courts and DBR hope so victories.

pick: Tsonga (Tsonga wim) @2,15 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102300-tsonga-nishikori

Tokens
RAONIC - WAWRINKA LILLARDAS Tennis Australian Open

Well, I do not like neither one player, so here it does not play any sympathy - antipathy to this Act. Just seeing that coefficient. the composition of the ranking, although it should not be this way because of my personal uprights to Raonic This year are playing better thanks Wawrinka. Both players nepralaimejo more than one meeting this year, but Raonic game looks much more confidently, and dominant and the opponent was much stronger, even for Federer is no hope for victory is not given. Wawrinka also are playing well, but he or slowly improves their shape and do not show all the option or not play as a dominant as last year or the year before. In reality, many players maz equal to this day, fans will say that Wawrinka Wawrinka better Raonic fans will say that it is better, but the reality is that equal-equal. And since the equal-equal to that mode higher coefficient, which is not even similar to the equals-equals. laimėtioja most likely Spree several small detail makes the 2.5 coefficient. for me. My guess would be 3: 1 Raonic.

pick: Raonic @2,52 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102355-raonic-wawrinka

Tokens
FERRER - ISNER TUTIS1 Tennis Australian Open

And again, I try to share the AO, because personally everything goes quite well in this tournament. Today Lithuanian time in the morning between two very Skirnas players, the Spaniard is small and very tenacious player actually does not feed, Isner is quite different floor and has a great innings, but rallies are certainly much weaker than the Spanish. Ferrer before Isner relationship is very good. I do not know what to talk here is not actually feeding prior to admission, and still a very big plus for the Spaniard is stable in the parking rallies, where he will be able to simply uzvaikyti American.

pick: Ferrer (-2) @1,85 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102383-ferrer-isner

Tokens
FENERBAHCE - CEDEVITA SAMSUNG13 Basketball Euroleague

Very you will agree that Cedevita is a powerful home, but ... they skystoki outings. Fenerbache have good form, it brings all the images. That there will be guided 15-20tšk even I hesitated, but Fenerbache not always able to maintain a psychological build-up to the end of the match. 4kėlinyje like to take a break and so senarijus almost ended very sadly match against Darussafaka. As a result, I choose a lower handicap stones, and the coefficient pasiderinsiu in combination. TOP16 stage long, even for 10 matches, but so far Ulker won the previous 4. Lean back still early, but these victories together and develop points of difference - the same. -C

pick: Fenerbahce (-9.0) @1,5 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102430-fenerbahce-cedevita

Tokens
ZENIT PETERSBURG - ZIELONA GORA CIA Basketball Eurocup

Welcome, dear friends. Senai what berasiau, the old besidalinau caught and I decided to write a few words of inspiration forecast. Perhaps it would be premature to raise this beta, but in line fully satisfying, so dabar.Lenkai mode last week and Zenit EJO slightly favorite, but before the match thanks to factor drove everywhere. Everything has been assessed quite correctly, Poles neprasta home team did not see those values ​​to one side, so that Maca left alone. And then what happened? Poles after Match 3 Zenit pralosinejo even 22 points difference in these teams at home so much bashing anything apart bars. Bookmakers, is fascinated by the Poles and today was move to a pavesi that, it would seem, today their victory tantamount to miracles. That is not so, and such a line I like very much. I like to go with the Poles at the time when they are significantly underestimated (as of today) and then usually they manage to surprise. I think it will feel relaxed Zenit side, after such an easy walk in Poland, which further reinforces the bet. edge a bit, and the Russian team without those few legionnaires, really nestebuklas. There will be still and Landry, seems rather Gora and in turn certainly has something to offer and do not expect the film will play such a negative mača.Ludwigsburgas while playing with Zenita square was open Doga seems to 5 points, and here for a similar level of Poles get even 9.Visa the value can only sveciais.pranašumas at all seems like a very good bet, but placed the detail and polish pergale.Sekmes!

pick: Zielona Gora (+9) @1,9 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102484-zenit-petersburg-zielona-gora

Tokens
FEYONOORD - HEERENVEEN SKAZIS Football Netherlands Eredivisie

Dutch lyga.Cia should fall ivarciu.Feyonoord decelerate while overall Sita season ziurejosi pretty bad, pagryzes Kyut, the game is built on the puolimo.Paskutines received from one of the leaders PSV and AZ playing a good stretch. Tomorrow prims Heerenveen which most probably defeats but there is no victory koeficientasiciento. The guests win the last match at home, and condemned 3 golu this season and although unsuccessfully outings are playing but usually manages to imusti.Pasirinkimas Over 2.5 & BTTS because Feyonoord defense quite permeable, attack at home hang neturetu.Manau will be fruitful in the match.

pick: OVER (BBTS & Over 2.5) @1,9 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102564-feyonoord-heerenveen

Tokens
CRVENA ZVEZDA - LOKOMOTIV CUBA CIA Basketball Euroleague

Well, do not expect that the Serbs here will be a massive bet, so I try to go with them. The coefficients are arranged more or less correctly, maybe slightly the favorites and Belgrade should be a star, but this season Loko phenomenon is still surprising bookmakers and blurred favorite status gives namely a Russian team. However, one must admit that the Serbs their phenomenality robe also discovered. Especially when playing at home. Early in the season, perhaps the most nukraujavusi-season team, in my opinion, was considered practically the weakest and least promising a team. However, during the course of the season Serbs rise like a phoenix from the ashes, and their playing time curve until now there is still upward. Euroleague home crossed giants Real, Khimky, Unicaja and many others. Look Beyond the defeat Ulker, as the season progress has already shown that the Turks simply is very inconvenient for the Serbs and with the team all the matches on a flat double-digit margins. Single Adriatic league defeat only reaffirms what it is haunting the coach and the player's thoughts, mood and motivation. Where the Zvezda Wina be able to get 2.2 or more, is it ever a good choice, now maybe even as far as missing until more parking, but the charge today still overperforminius Loko and expect another one of their three pointers fiesta Belgrade hell, I do not seem reasonable. I would say seimininku Sansai laimėtii 60/40, so weigh everything I travel with Serbs. Good luck!

pick: Crvena zvezda (-3) @2,6 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102621-crvena-zvezda-lokomotiv-cuba

Tokens
ADELAIDE - ILLAWARRA HAWKS NEFORMALAS Basketball Australia NBL

The last of the Australian team in the competition in the league was 2 days, one against the other, in that competition victory feast at home discarded Illawarra Hawks team and this is not surprising. Australian league walls of the house there is enormous advantage, perhaps every team in the league that has exhausted what I did and the Hawks team meeting before 2 days. Today, home team are playing in Adelaide is the hope revanco. Adelaide home this season, played 12 who won the race on 9 including a victory at the future of the opponent 89-77. And finally approve Adelaide home court advantage to 5 consecutive victories including 2 against league leaders Melbourne United (both times wins 91-81). Go to the home forom Australian league is really good advantage, without any question, to win more than lose - namely that I try to take advantage and start on Saturday with a positive. Good luck!

pick: Adelaide (-2.5) @1,95 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102680-adelaide-illawarra-hawks

Tokens
UDINESE - LAZIO VICENTER Football Italy Serie A

3 consecutive losers forecasts with Udinese, although it is still No. 1 by kortas.Pirmu case of Carpi pralimejo without a fight, the second with Juventus 25min was already 4 cards but over half kel spent 4 goals, and the third in the past week again prasileido pile scoring ran out of one korteles.Lazio in this case is the perfect opponent, who has European ambitions and went not be able to beat a lot of ivarciu.pati Udinese must finally rehabilitation after ugly defeat and give the fight from the first to the last minute

pick: OVER (5,5 cards) @1,85 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102734-udinese-lazio

Tokens
VITA TBILISI - KHIMKY M. NEFORMALAS Basketball VTB

There is nothing to expand, Khimki attack is unstoppable Euroleague, let alone api VTB and the more clubs such as Vita is all smashed a wet rag and drop them as much as heart's content ... The first meeting of these teams which won 117-73 Khimky is great pavizdys what to expect from this competition today. I have no doubt that monstrous Khimky attack once again Sume ~ 115 pixels, as senarijus I think it will be very simple, but it is the guest dominance from the outset, quality advantage and competitions aimlessly rave top guard. (and in such circumstances and the home team will be discarded ~ 75).

pick: OVER (170.5) @1,85 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102792-vita-tbilisi-khimky-m

Tokens
IPSWICH - READING SENELIS Football England Championship

Another pearl. Market here in the home win and BTTS, but I chose there. Ipswich trying to cling to the playoffs (appoint just 2 points), it would need to choose the eyes, and against such an opponent's necessary. Ipswich n consecutive year, known as the home team this season lost 3, and two of them for the same Derby and Boro.3 last home race was btts to a more defensive teams. Reading one of the worst and kiauriausiu Away Team transmits the most goals. Already there varzybu fail to win another victory last September, but still manages to projectile successful. Just four out of 14 outings varzybu failed pocketed. Isvykoj was musta defense specam as Hull derby nottingham, so here nemam why they can not beat the current braskancia Ipswich defense. Some kind of minusiukas that I went out Derby Champion team midfielder.
Owner free of suspended an experienced holding midfielder.

pick: OVER (BTTS) @1,95 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102859-ipswich-reading

Tokens
ILLAWARRA HAWKS - MELBOURNE UNITED NEFORMALAS Basketball Australia NBL
3rd place adopts 1st place, but according to many experts namely 3ja place in Illawarra are considered the favorites laimėtii glass which is not surprising since this command is balanced perfectly by trikrai Austraila League, five + stable long bench which is often a factor between victory and defeat. Melbourne United sits in first place, but their form is not reflected Away, Lost 6 competition is 12 match this season including defeats to future opponents Hawks 102-87. It is a competition as going to the end of the season, the house has an excellent opportunity to rise to 2nd place and get closer to first place in 1 race - it is difficult to believe that such a team to miss such an occasion.

pick: Illawarra Hawks (-4.5) @1,9 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/102983-illawarra-hawks-melbourne-united

Tokens
ZALGIRIS KAUNAS - CSKA MOSCOW SAFAS Basketball Euroleague

Team a familiar and what is not here to bulk is empty holes. There are two sides to the CSKA when they have De Colo in his absence. With De Colo armieciai it is without any doubt the best European team, and that reflects the results. 1.7 koeficientasu amateur here superinis option, but on the whole I would say very good i Dublin. I do not see any chance of Zalgiris. Laid it is already one of the top team at home, this is the second pasizaist it would be inexact. We saw the true scale of capacity last week in Moscow.

pick: CSKA Moscow (1H / AH -5.5) @1,76 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103053-zalgiris-kaunas-cska-moscow

Tokens
SIAULIAI - ZALGIRIS KAUNAS SARACENAS Basketball Lithuania LKL

Handicap really be too low, given that the motivation for Zalgiris LKL'e missing. Knowing that Zalgiris suffered a crushing defeat at home against CSKA, Siauliai will be very difficult. I can guarantee that Jasikevicius will often pressure is forced Siauliai wrong.
Even with a large lead and a little bit relaxed, Jaska takes time-Outa, recalling that the player needs to end. Home Siauliai not cover the TOTAL 4 in the last race. The Jasikevicius Zalgiris played 4 LBL match. Received from the morning, 17 points won against Vytautas, 44 against Nevezis, 32 against Neptune.
Siauliai last time appears dull. Away 4 points lost Nevėžis, two victories - 8 points before the injury forever embattled Vytautas, and 5 points for a victory tour before LKL'e motivation nerandantį Neptune. And two devastating defeats tour matches with Juventus and Lithuania to the east.
The only chance to elapse pranašumasi see only three-pointers shots, but only in Siauliai well throw Ayers and Dudzinski. Ayers should cover Seibutis or Ulanovas who has a good defense, so I reject that possibility.
I think Zalgiris starts a routine victory of 20 points skirtimu.
As companies meager choice here, had to choose Triobet . The same advantage is BetOnline.

pick: Zalgiris Kaunas (Zalgiris -12.5) @1,88 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103172-siauliai-zalgiris-kaunas

Tokens
ANYANG - DONGU PROMY REIKIAIMTI Basketball

In a does not like that league but saw a totala decided shared, built now because guess in the morning will drop at least a few points, so these were mostly very favorable underiam, guests will leave the 2 Americans In their Lost 4 Match 5 and thrown only ~ 70 points, In addition to their local Neo-dress long the attack (Guest reminds Panathinaikos tragically both fines throws both three-point fines 61% Accuracy 30% of three-pointers, both teams Ira ginibinio Type mostly, the expected 145-150.

pick: UNDER (155.5) @2,15 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103222-anyang-dongu-promy

Tokens
ALBA BERLIN - NEPTUNAS NEFORMALAS Basketball Eurocup

Labai paprasta, kas laimi siandien eina tuoliau. Neptunas, Aris, Alba turi po 2 pergales (dalinasi 2 vieta) Emporio Armani jau uzsitikrine vieta kitame etape kaip grupes nugaletojai su 4 pergalem. Laukiu ginybiniu varazybu ir labai mazo tasku totalo kadangi kaip jau minejau pergales kaina labai didele todel logiska mastyt jog komandos stengsis is paskutiniu. Siaip po pirmu tarpusavio varzybu kurios baigesi Neptuno pergale 73-65 totalo siandien tikejausi kur kas mazesnio 145~ taciau jis virsija 150+ kas tikrai nustebino ir bandau tuo pasinaudoti. Manau verta tiketi jog rezultats bei komandu zaidimas bus labai panasus i pirma tarpusavio susitikima.

pick: UNDER (151.0) @1,8 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103273-alba-berlin-neptunas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honggamthienha
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com