Free tips from betblog.com

Search

Tokens
LABORAL KUTXA - BROSE BASKETS UNDERIS Basketball Euroleague

In the evening I write because I believe that tomorrow will be battered line significantly. So, I prefer the guests, because the German game really sympathetic and defensive as offensive. Beech Germans Doga time, because in the past Vitoria won the match against real išvykoj and now at home agrees to Bamberg, where according to them should be easy to win home. But I think on the contrary, because Vitoria now compete over its possibilities and limits how much the series continues - is unclear. Meanwhile, Bamberg slew of Barcelona, ​​which was also considered Doga. The teams could be seen throughout, but more inclined to German Foros and ML finely put it. Good luck!

pick: Brose Baskets (+6,5) @1,9 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103382-laboral-kutxa-brose-baskets

Tokens
PANATHINAIKOS - ANADOLU EFES CIA Basketball Euroleague

Well, I do not know why should I attempt such a factor and Ephesus victories. If the game Turku curve Bit upward, the RSO tractor engine after the New Year is at all seized and rusty. Perhaps the game of recent years has mainly had to observe from EL teams this season, the most nu Their victory buna operating a bunch together tampytiasi fully with the opponent when playing at home, I'm not talking about the fact that practically at all does not peddle Forus Greeks. The finest examples of bookmaker underestimate Darusafaka or Unicaja Greeks gave serious fight and victory neiskovojo only through the hair. Diamantidis has nebepajuda and Feldeinas and GIST are playing very rough, Raduljica tomorrow also unclear how fits to the mobile Ephesus members, but also the mood like there zaidejai.Ir Anyway I bet when choosing Sita was enough to answer one question: which events happen are bigger chance: or that the level of RSO Euroleague continue its winning streak to 3, or still definitely potential with the Turks lost the Match 3 in a row? The lines in a response time to think not long. good luck!

pick: Anadolu Efes @2,67 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103458-panathinaikos-anadolu-efes

Tokens
OBRADOIRO CAB - LABORAL KUTXA CIA Basketball Spain ACB

Here one betting colleague some point I is said that long rune take home a teddy is not very profitable and have to agree with it, but an exception to the rules can be done anytime. One such case is today. Which side of humor, motivation, konsentracija and so, perhaps there is no need to interpret. After this three impressive victories Laboral will definitely be somewhat lost steam and venting the steam and have no idea it besiplesanciu and kindled trample owner. Especially since Thursday has been played EL and I think that today we can certainly expect a calmer MACO from the Basque. Of course the owner's not a miracle, but the house has a positive win / loss balance sheet, the victory won quite old, so a bit of a breakthrough in thirst really have to be afflicted, and I think that today the hosts really pushing the flaps will start our baskams.Nenustebintu and Obradoiro pergale.Sekmes!

pick: Obradoiro CAB (+8) @1,9 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103517-obradoiro-cab-laboral-kutxa

Tokens
BUFFALO SABRES - COLORADO AVALANCHE NBA1 Ice hockey NHL

Quickly and easily, already 3rd generation going to Colorado, the team went on zaidizia outperform at home, and now opponents much weaker behind rival against which recently were playing Colorado Buffalo team at home does not magical game, this team apksritai does not show a good game, and possess before paskutyne place , the team can beat the Colorados team since 2005, certainly a very impressive winning streak, so I go again with the Colorado, I should take.

pick: COLORADO AVALANCHE (Including Overtime) @2,15 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103597-buffalo-sabres-colorado-avalanche

Tokens
KARAGANDA - BALASHIKHA LENNA Ice hockey Russia Hockey

Karaganda 5 win match series jumped into the concrete pit - 3 losing extensions. In reality, the houses probably one of the most stable teams in the league, and after each successful sequence a series of setbacks. Both teams sit in the play-offs'ų limited by two equally struggling for higher places. Karaganda is still full of hope to break at least until TOP6. The team's goal - TOP8. Too many do not grow here, the choice is clear. Home is in dire need to recover and stop the 3 match series of accidents. Balashikha outings playing unstable, not if it will receive a 3-4 match in succession. Good luck.

pick: Karaganda @1,85 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103636-karaganda-balashikha

Tokens
PARIS SG - CHELSEA UZURPATORIUS Football UEFA Champions League

Well meet in great shape PSG showing which one of the real contenders for the Champions League to take the title this year, with the Chelsea team playing poorly. Paris are playing well at home, their team is fully balanced, will be picked up the ball control into their own hands and pressure on the opponent, 2 goals scored at home for them, I think problems should not be. Chelsea will sulindusi guard and I will expect to return home with a draw, perhaps succeed Koki 1 goal in to effect changes, and if it succeeds, Paris automatically will need at least 2 for the victory at home.

pick: OVER (1 team ivarciu kiekis 1.5+) @1,92 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103700-paris-sg-chelsea

Tokens
OSTRAVA - ZLIN NOBRADAS Football Other Futbolas

Czech Synot disease (Czech Premier League) meet at home žaisianti and 16 minutes (the last) place occupying Ostrava (1W / 1D / 15L) before the 6th place the Zlin (7W / 3D / 7L).
Zlin sure this season fought and will fight for a ticket to the European cup and the opponent in very handy during the 17 rounds only twice is not defeated.
Meanwhile Ostrava New year quite surprised last round match against Mlada Boleslav for the first quarter quite exemplary opposed one of the Czech leaders, but I was interested in the physical Condition answered, and the final result (lost 0-3).
So, why should Zlin try and Ostrava and New year greeted not particularly ready.
Good luck!

pick: Zlin @2,07 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103770-ostrava-zlin

Tokens
DORTMUND - FC PORTO PREMIER Football UEFA Europa League

Hello.
Today I choose a joint-situ commands 2.5 golu OVER.
1.Because Dortmund is one of the best attacking teams in Europe.
2.Porto started to discover their last game Match 4 left a good impression .. 3 matches won and lost the one over them was scored even 13 golu.
3.Dortmundas of the last 10 match varzybu 7 times the bet such total. SPEC 3: 1, 2: 2

pick: OVER (2,5 Golo) @1,81 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103810-dortmund-fc-porto

Tokens
PELLA - GIMENO-TRAVER WIMBLEDONBALL Tennis ATP Tennis

So Pella guy from Argentina (71ranking), a major player of this coating - primer, during his career on the surface has a 252/130 balansa.Cia tournament in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil is moving well, both have previously seen the underdogs managed to lay their varzovus.Varzovai it was good Isner and Giraldo, both during matches to give only 2 of their innings, which is also well aware that the game played on grunto.Siandien great Mača apturejo against Giraldo, after which the motivation and go a step farther substantially, the circumstances so permit since the fight against the Spanish .Neturejo here already be an old Gimeno, but is 4 kovu by apturejo here in Brazil (a quali and base) 3 opponents retirino.Pastaraisiais year Gimeno Grimston getting lower while the game is becoming more klaikesnis.Statau on players who are currently in their career pike It shows a powerful game and are more motivated player, who rent surrendering all jegas.Taip also mention that this is a left-handed player, who is not very convenient desinerankiam.]

pick: Pella (-2,5 Pella) @1,83 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103877-pella-gimeno-traver

Tokens
COWDENBEATH - PETERHEAD NOBRADAS Football Other Futbolas

Scottish League One (third-largest Scottish League) meet in 8th place in Cowdenbeath (7W / 4D / 12L) against the second place Peterhead (12W / 9D / 4L).
Peterhead after frying excellent shape. Recently beaten a lot of goals. There is also the possibility to fight for first place in the league and the most direct way to suffer an Championship.
Comwdenbeath much transmits team, but also a number įmušanti team (currently apstojusi), so this indicator is very suitable for tomorrow's finals.
The last match between these teams ended: 7 Peterhead -0 victory.
Good luck!

pick: Peterhead @1,81 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/103937-cowdenbeath-peterhead

Tokens
LOKOMOTIV CUBA - VITA REIKIAIMTI Basketball VTB

Well Here Nesiplesysim Too, Loko best Defending is excited, but relatively not Attack Euroleague just 76.8 With vita them trimmed Ner what, when Loko Has a real chance to push Top8 Limits time both Delaney Both Randolph should match what 20-25 min max, presented advantages are actually not too long ago Sweetie Zaide Where Loko won 63-79, Vita undefeated Such advantages already Match 4 turn to play Cska 98-62 I will be mainly 30-35 difference Good luck

pick: OVER (Vita +44.5) @1,85 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104023-lokomotiv-cuba-vita

Tokens
MUNOZ DE LA NAVA - GONZALEZ NUSILEIDZIAMM Tennis ATP Tennis

Well here at the end of the tournament Reo de Janeiro begins next tournament in Sao Paulo, again coming Belluci, Cuevas, Almagro, Paire, so not bad-level tournament and immediately Cluny in default of one of the more reliable bet'u behind Spanish, both are playing well bachandu both forehands, strong rally, I saw very well fought with Almagro is well-ready, they lose 4 Matches and today this series was interrupted before Gonzalez. Good luck in tandem

pick: Munoz De La Nava @1,62 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104070-munoz-de-la-nava-gonzalez

Tokens
DYNAMO KIEV - MAN.CITY RONALDO7 Football UEFA Champions League

4 defeats in a row? I do not. City clearly shows how preparing to Siam Machu donation Fa Cupa. It is approaching two important Macau, the Champions League and Capital One finale Sunday. Currently, the highest concentration here. 9 days of rest City players really should go into the benefits. Injuries: is the most important players will not KDB and Navassa, a tragedy? No. KDB one of the most important players in this komandoj this year, but not the most important, because the most important things from the city's success is dependent Aguero and Kompany, and this is clear to all. Del is not a tragedy, because the line is 5 players, KDB might have been nerotuojamas, but still place dalindavosi 5, 3 now remained a strong player in Sterling, Silva, Toure, of course, do not see any problem here. At Kyev not of the left defender, who played in all CL matches, but for the cards will spend Sita Macau. Because I really impersonate that very awareness of this up defending attention I am, I do not know on how many enough is good, but the team important and a replacement is not, so the relevant pages predicts that the only the left-back, some sort of viable young a Ukrainian they will leave on the banks and i left the defense position will allow the central defense, while others say that it rounder. Also injured their main goalkeeper, but this season only once Cl I ran it here is not very important. Who came back after injury, is the most important of their players Yarmolenko, do not know how much the FIT but friendly mace Gola muse. Other factors, everyone knows that the East before the winter season ends, so that the actual practice of certain club matches did not, nu obviously had debilisku tournament, but it's not the same. More than a month has not played at all in Kiev, continue, respectively, from January 16th. to play a match day 16 of friendly matches, twice (!) more than the city. Fatigue City side tournament in abundance? I do not think it can but the argument. Of course the the Journey to the East is never a pleasant evening european klubam, another plus, and due to weather conditions, but currently KIEV 11 degrees Celsius, a match day have notified 4 degrees stadiums Heated nowadays, I do not see the whole difference from England, UEFA after removing the ban in the viewer but it has influence in order to get higher awaited rate, losing case half money back.

pick: Man.CITY (City -0.25) @1,93 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104106-dynamo-kiev-man-city

Tokens
STRASBOURG - OLDENBURG THE ANSWER Basketball Eurocup

Oldenburg weekend did not participate in the German Cup final, so be ready for these matches had even 8 days off.
Strasbourg were playing weekend, French Cup final which fell on the first day, the semi-finals, to the future champion Monaco 82-65. A new version of that failure which is not yet evaporate players from the head.
Oldenburg Europe seems sinister, strong firm office, a solid offensive and most importantly great shape to leave.
It's hard to articulate in Strasbourg, a 6-point favorites because they are playing an ordinary slow, in French basketball which often turned against French clubs this scale competitions. Stage, playing the winner being solved in two competitions are required to collect the house advantage in competitions, but do not do so alone firm office, attack in respect of Oldenburg has an advantage.
Matches it under a plan should evolve point to point, and the crucial moments to their advantage the offensive to prove Oldenburg. Their victories do not guarantee any plush is viewed on the good stuff.

pick: Oldenburg (+5.5) @1,9 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104162-strasbourg-oldenburg

Tokens
LABORAL KUTXA - ZALGIRIS KAUNAS REIKIAIMTI Basketball Euroleague

To match yet and is not by any lines in the moving With laboral team is Info To register for the younger Germans Well but I do not think the child something Bourousi Before the hardest hit, will not Pas Zalgiri J.Randle words was enough to see LBF Finale Morning / green Zalgiris lost tragically Board 45-21 Some succeeded by Velimir Perasović Vitoria is excited rose from the ashes home picked up Lots of El Grande Cska Anadolu 81-71 92-90 96-89 81-78 Olympiakos Barcelona Real 77-68 although Club No Zvaizdyno any playing fantastic. Well Jasikevicius came very CHANGES There When It just went -30 and -40 Round Players lost confidence Vagiukas from time to time but pulled his minus the speed dialing foul with JANKŪNO the same, each of the exposure Kutxos Ekipa Ahead green almost twice as knowing this victory Importance Still waiting totaly Kutxos dominance Sekmes who together !

pick: OVER (Laboral HT ( -12.5)) @3,25 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104213-laboral-kutxa-zalgiris-kaunas

Tokens
KYRGIOS - WAWRINKA RONALDO7 Tennis ATP Tennis

As I wrote last tennis forecast for the second week together with kyrgiosu go, and how far you can see no more reason. Seems solidly the second tournament in a row, and the only obstacle has been klizanas the first round, but everyone knows how difficult it is after she wins the tournament should go elsewhere and immediately isivaziuot, often in the games played buna and lowered suddenly, but is not about that. In the beginning of the tournament yet Vele Kyrgiosas to the conflict in social networks, but the mind works picks up again are playing unstoppable. Two parallel with a similar line crashed Berdych in both tournaments and now it Wawrinka row. Wawrinka very confidently started the year, I picked up 250atp turnyreli and showed a good form with a decent player, and then bad and ao appeared, but the shape is manifestly fell. Slunkiius aisku when always been reluctant to play with a bad player, but when you want it uzjudet uzjuda, but the unstable game and Break splitting left and right of the Kyrgiosas nepbus very well, because the This year really good time padaca. This year the most important matches capable of complying 90proc + padaco wins the first point, what is truly impressive. Really well-fed, and what is most important and that returnina good moves for rent, not overly issidirbineja. Wawrinka nerves are also available in cold blood, maybe a bit and try to refrain ourselves, but in the quality of the game that can be seen. I very confidently looks Kyrgiosas This year and in line and satisfied, it is going to continue with it. 15 'was met a few times, the last time on Hardo gave a good fight Wawrinka, where he will be able Losees mace retirino, but two sets of particular quality Australian play, so some sort of neparankumo opponents can not see.

pick: Kyrgios (Kyrgios win) @2,23 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104273-kyrgios-wawrinka

Tokens
S. WAWRINKA - M.BAGHDATIS _ATP_WTA_ Tennis Sony Ericsson Open

Sveicaras reliable when are playing the Grand Slam tournaments, and less when daeina to SF or F, then it usually shows the full potential and then activates the psychology Winner mentality. so we have a final, difficult or easy it DAEJIN here and tomorrow is looking forward to his best tennis over the past week, resulting in such an advantage iguldyti does not cause problems knowing what the other side Korto. Bagi allowed to remind myself this week, really bad, and it is viewed on another situation I should most probably it is this more evident than the underdog, but especially in a tournament against Stana stage I do not see him more opportunities engages in a duel.

pick: S. Wawrinka (-5,5 games) @3,3 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104322-s-wawrinka-m-baghdatis

Tokens
AJAX - AZ ALKMAAR LENNA Football Netherlands Eredivisie

Ajax - 2nd place, 4-point deficit on leaders PSV and the ability to reduce the backlog of up to 3 points. AZ - 3 league team, illustrating the third best performance indicator. Ajax is undoubtedly this match will go only to win, but visitors should try to deal with at least a draw, as they and the 8th place, unwanted opportunity to play in Europe spend only 4 points. AZ - 8 win match series. Only during the last 8 matches to score 23 goals and spend 7. Ajax also demonstrates the inferiority of 10 does not lose the game series, through which struck 25 goals. The hosts will perform without Kenny Tete, Jairo Riedewald. Both players are defensive and very important. Guests will have just one loss, which does not affect absolutely nothing, as Fernando Lewis this season played only 1 match. Goals is what I hope today. Both teams recently unbeaten, demonstrated uragininį assault and both want to extend these beautiful series. For them both to other victory is very important.

pick: OVER (Total over 3.0) @2,05 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104374-ajax-az-alkmaar

Tokens
OLYMPIAKOS - KAVALA MILKIUS Basketball Greece Esake

Leaders at home by absolute outsiders. Sensible, threatens to oly dominance. But the Greeks are distinguished by the fact that it is better to suffocate opponents gynyboj than we ourselves 100 points. Thus, oly from 10 home games such totala reduced by only 1 generation. Sveciu balance also is the rub in 10 outings as Apple Mac have spent only 1 generation. First game isvykoj oly IMET only 71 tsk. Hopefully this match will not change the trend.

pick: UNDER (Olympiakos 91.0) @1,85 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104390-olympiakos-kavala

Tokens
ASTON VILLA - EVERTON FIXBOBE Football England Premier

Not bad for playing the Everton, it is enough to spread points.
Time to rest had innumerable before the match, so will be given all the power to win.
Aston Villa although the final table at home quite well has played in my eyes, but I do not think that will be enough this time.
Last Everton race PRIMER against West Brom Total surprised, so surprised wrong result, but the game duag more. It turned out really well, and if at least half of the game will be here before the "worst Primera team will win.
Everton without serious injuries, but about Aston Villa in later write in the comments.
So good luck.

pick: Everton @1,83 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/104440-aston-villa-everton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honggamthienha
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com