Free tips from betblog.com

Search

Tokens
ZALGIRIS - PINAR KARSIYAKA SERVUS Basketball Euroleague

Zalgiris seems tragic attack, no thought, he held after the 20s and longer. The long and the attack. In reality, it is in such centers as Javtokas and vagiuoka This nepribegiosi. Highlander tragic-ready, fully recovered after ec, although there threw bricks. Seibutis with Motumu sit Pocius was without form, and so likes. Gynyboj men more representative, but Attack dead. Pinar also falls into some kind of pit, to leave themselves difficult to collect points. Prasileido Nevaikiški them here before Barcelona and Ulker, but totally different situation here, because here that's when it senses blood, that's the point looking at the existing Results and caught hurricane attacking with all the mesom. Many believe that after the defeat Nevez now zalgiris necessarily have to whip the Turks, because victory is very important and headers spaudoj predicts only Grunwald victory, but let's be realistic, the game say the tragedy of errors million, bags seem to be somewhat understated when meta Zalgiris. Zalgiri charge with 1.4 koeficientasu to such a form, it must completely headless or inveterate fan. (I'm not Žalgiris just by looking impartially). Plus the defeat of the Turks at home and Žalgiris mood for a tough fight in this race, and I value to go with a guest.

pick: Pinar Karsiyaka @2,9 5/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99565-zalgiris-pinar-karsiyaka

Tokens
REAL MADRID - ULKER +PLIUSAS+ Basketball Euroleague

Well, let us here a lot, just another good option for tomorrow's Euroleague Mačiukas. Real sits very deep quagmire of victories and desperately needed, otherwise will lead to a complete fiasco, but the pass is definitely not one of those weaknesses. Relas just kapstosi ACB league where you win with just a few taskiukais and Euroleague match is only a 5 1 led to victory, sad tango. Turks sits top end, and I will want to bite again ispanam as it has already done it in the first round. Ingredients powerful, euro Machu focused heavily and suffered only one defeat. Domestic league is not what it trimmed and results nespindi. Well nzn, to victory scary too be wrong, but rather a solid basis of this advantage seems to be just a pity that factor as far as poor, well, but is viewed on a coarse very well.
As knowledge is Real formations The cool one of the teams primary engine Fernandez is nekas, nekas real. So I go with plush. Who is behind the success :)

pick: Ulker (+7.5) @1,72 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99624-real-madrid-ulker

Tokens
EUPEN - ST.GILLOISE SKUODAS10 Football

In this match I choose Overa for several reasons:
first Eupen team through 15 matches, has 38 goals and 17 missed an average of 2 goals to beat a team and spend 1 is also in the game.
2.Eupen is rezultatyviasia team in the league, and lining up 2 spot, winning the event to catch up with its competitor Tubize and equilibrate points.
3.Pas the two teams last 5 Matches permušamas was three times the total.
4.Tikiuosi fruitful here because įrident should one or more įvartukus and guests.
Good luck.

pick: OVER (Over 2.5) @1,75 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99684-eupen-st-gilloise

Tokens
WOLFSBURG - DORTMUND NBA1 Football Germany Bundesliga P

Well the very least bet liked, because I think that here is a tie for the team really powerful, Wolfsburg are playing at home, where they can and to beat Dortmund, is such rpanasuma deti I lollipop, Dortmund climbs on the heel against Bayern lag behind 8 points, it really labaid aug so should laimėtii all matches while Wolfsburg are a potential threat, it is Schalke, Borussia, Hertha, Liverkusenas and many, many other team, because the team pays little point, I think that will be a draw but fewer mode koeficientasa 2 and 3 options is the fact that the team nepralimes of success.

pick: Wolfsburg (Draw no Bet) @1,95 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99755-wolfsburg-dortmund

Tokens
CARPI - AC MILAN EXTENSI Football Italy Serie A

So novice Serie A team in Carpi, Kolka is not easy to get used to and to prove that they deserve a higher position. Therefore Kolka they are 19 instead of 20 teams, Carpi this season has only 2 successes, and today meet AC Milan team, which is already patirusi in this season and had seen everything, AC MILAN occupies 7th place, now kaiptik is on the achievements of the waves, which I think they really do not want to lose, Carpi won only 2 games and 1 goal with this advantage, while AC Milan is a team that has good forwards and like an accumulation of points. Carpi home lost 4 of 7 games and scored only 5 goals in 11 games, Liudnoka statistics course, so I think today full of the favorites can keep AC MILAN team, so today I go to AC Milan koamnda and their victory, AC Milan really needed is this victory to overtake Sassuolo team and rise even higher in the table.

pick: AC Milan (AC Milan win) @1,73 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99838-carpi-ac-milan

Tokens
GRIZZLIES - SUNS SAIMONG Basketball NBA

Well Suns come to Memphis and here I choose to Brandon IMES more for Erika. Many say no. Just how much the closing ziurejau however, Knight threw throw more than Bledsoe, Knight has improved their legs from 3-point range. However, I think today Bledsoe vaikysis Lee, who is a really good quarterback, is after kases and will not be easy Verts checkpoint Erice. Istikro dreamed it or put a lot of ... Success

pick: OVER (Knight imes over uz Bledsoe) @2 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99850-grizzlies-suns

Tokens
SEVILLA - JUVENTUS DEVORYE Football UEFA Champions League

Am, even I do not know, somehow surprised me coefficients arranged. 2.95 for Juve win against Sevilla corpses. It seems, as far as bestatyčiau against Sevilla and I pasipelnyt: D I think here you can not help needed ten Juve that if he wins, užsigarantuoja 1st place in the group and for an easier opponent in the next phase :) I reviewed injuries, with Juve's all the same, nothing new, Spaniards with a series of losses. Recently form Sevilla at all terrible fall, a local front even as the local front, but UEFA does not show anything, so I can boldly attempted and Juve win, because the ratio is in any case really of value. My guess would be inefficient and match only because the Spaniards will play at home, I take Juve 0.0. If anyone is interested, the previous match ended 2-0 in favor of Italian. This time prognozuočiau 0-1. Good luck in tandem.

pick: Juventus (Juventus 0.0) @2,1 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99915-sevilla-juventus

Tokens
OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS - ARSENAL LENNA Football UEFA Champions

Mutual respect, statistics terrible Arsenal. 3 trips to Greece - 3 defeats. I do not like to look around H2H and who was, and shall follow the tendency. Oly mystical way of moving 2oje place. Arsenal -3 points from a pass to the next round. Victory would provide a chance to play there. Oly will pursue without Pardo, Maniatis, Bouchalakis. Players are significant, given the limited bench and find a good alternative will be difficult. ARSENAL not help Cazorla, Coquelin, Wilshere, Welbeck and worst - A. Sanchez. But back fully ready Walcott, who will bring freshness to the land. The Greeks know how important this match Arsenal and themselves. At least a tie discarded Greeks into the next round, while the English abandoned overboard and sent to the European league. Oly demonstrate defensive football, and any preferred total group stage. Arsenal is no longer the lost, and open all the cards only victory.

pick: Arsenal @2,05 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/99975-olympiakos-piraeus-arsenal

Tokens
MACCABI - BROSE BASKETS LILLARDAS Basketball Euroleague

Well, about my Maccabi uprights to clear. No team, and a patchwork of separate individualistic players, who are doomed to defeat. Even pressure that must win the race, people probably will build again behind them en masse and the situation will be like with Spirou. The only difference is that here Brose and so much stronger team, caught a wave and do not promise even from her dismount, weekend defeated Bayern. Apart CSKA, more than one team fails to throw them some more serious challenge and usually ends varzybos double-digit margins. Meanwhile, Maccabi has 2 wins, both against Euroleague team with the worst of Sassari, no achievement when here last week and it just was defeated by the Sassari 2 points. I do not expect a tough fight even here, I should keep about 7-10 networth all his matches Brose and maybe will have some fans to start and come close but Maccabi victory should be BROS. SPEC +5 Brose.

pick: Brose Baskets @3,02 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100046-maccabi-brose-baskets

Tokens
MAINZ - STUTTGART SKUODAS10 Football Germany Bundesliga

Well between 7 and 17 seats occupying teams. Mainz clear favorite, because they stand far above and playing at home. But at this time I tried a slightly different version and mode Overy. In particular, the Stuttgart defense by the worst team in the league, missed 36 goals in 15 matches, is very much, but has pocketed 19 goals, making them here tikiusoi one or more goals. Mainz lightweight banquet, two victories in a row, and now coming contender, who is overcome and victory in the case of all the odds to rise to the top of Table 5. Musa homes in 15 competitions on 23 goals and 21 missing, so the defense as well as to puncture it here I look forward to a 3-1, 4-2, something. Good luck.

pick: OVER (Over 3.5) @2,55 5/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100156-mainz-stuttgart

Tokens
BOURNEMOUTH - MANCHESTER UNITED NBA1 Football England Premier

This bet somewhat risky, because half the MU team is not, hike are playing poorly, but
Bournemouth one of the league Outsider and Mu the team needs 3 points for a team of the top row to get away from MU, here are good bets this unders, MU 0.0 excellence in because there may be a tie that MU Missed do not believe NEZI due to injury Rooney, Valencia, Herrerea, ROHO, diskfalifikuotas Svainstaigeris, but the team after the failure CL is evil and wants the angry vent, while a team like Bournemouth I think the most appropriate rate really good so I think worth trying. Bournemouth Komandoo also not a shortage trauma Wilson Tomlin, Atsu, GRADEL, Elfik, Mingzi, Federici said the truth is not very cognizant of these commands and do not know on how many These players were important Bournemouth team, but the bet in the light of MU situation.

pick: Manchester United @2,3 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100187-bournemouth-manchester-united

Tokens
TOTTENHAM - NEWCASTLE UNITED VKMK Football England Premier

Here, the options do not see absolutely no visitors. Totti in top form lately. EPL little bit of rage and EL. Looking at the matches at home, that Totti is in the second position throughout the league. 4W 4D. 14-5 goal ratio. Opponents at home tramples really quite dramatically. Newcastle by watching trips are the last team in the league. Goals ratio of 3-18. There has been only one victory. And that was a mistake, but not a victory .. 0-1 away in Bournemouth was broken, but I watched the match and laughed .. Ball control 68% of Bournemouth. Strokes 20-2 Bournemouth .. simply unrealistic succeeded admirably for Newcastle. Totti battling for the top positions, so before such clubs must collect points and must do so confidently.

pick: Tottenham (Tottenham -1.5) @2,17 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100243-tottenham-newcastle-united

Tokens
CROTONE - MODENA DRUMCLUB Football Italy Serie B

Well too be wrong i fixeeriu conditions is madness, but I see there's a big house winnings, because the team are getting ready to Serie A and have a better chance, after 17 rounds played have already seen what the leaders and what is not, Modena, This is clearly quite rich town has autopramone expensive car but it does not mean
anything, most of the team members local Italians, it drives to Crotone which has very good form almost one victory 22: 4 ​​!!! scoring ratio,
Modena does not have a main center of the defense, as the scoring of rain here can not see, because the guests most likely will build a bus to take at least at the points and not to fall into even lower league, though the odds here really is not, unless undercurrents whatever will be,
home victory of 1: 0 or 2 0

pick: Crotone @1,95 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100277-crotone-modena

Tokens
LESTER - CHELSEA TESSIO Football England Premier

Well, I mix with earth, stamp, and do what you want, but I lay your head on a Chelsea victory today. why? some of the arguments that I think will determine the outcome of the match and deny "the hardest betting experts' opinion, it is not worth trying Chelsea:
1st (with the same ratio as 2.42 not try to do just can not be (just observation). CFC desperate struggle, no longer make mistakes. OK, you say also argued hebra and against Bournemouth and so on, but Lester has prišnekėjo and the press that reached more than expected. perhaps even moral pressure on them will be greater felt.
2. Chelsea discovered the starting eleven. Mourinho lifelong played with 13-14 players and nothing prevented; both Porto and CFCs, both real and even more last year CFCs. while this year - farce . some playing, others do not play. he liked that one did not like you Play, you do not play, although pala maybe you play a game of a match this season and instantly Be starter. probably You know what I mean. What are the results after the "desktop" start picking? torn Maccabi ( only nesvaikite the tragic team, so it does not mean anything ..), super combative tie with spursais, defeat Bournemouth (kostmosas. Acknowledge), a wholly clawing port (though the result may not be representative).
3rd The success ever still has a smile. however, it must be recognized that CFCs have very bad luck. not because the players do not have enough to split, and the fact that just Dievulis angry about Eva Carneiro.
4th Name? come out of a birthday. most athletic player in the premier Zouma calmly picks up.
5th Mahrez? Azpis is a really jealous of each team. non-exceptional significance attacking, defending perfect. in the end maybe Mourinho will see Baba potential in this match for the speed. Baba waves, but can defend themselves peacefully.
6th Defense. Zouma - beast. when only started playing regularly, Chelsea recovered. At first, everything was the split (as Moor loves Gary and John), but for this super-young man gained more confidence in seeing improvement. after the first two or three blue golu spent, and now? Well ok, fail, lose 1 0 lopams but still push it?
7th HAZARD. Well, not such a good player always sleep. recovery is very clearly visible, although the golu abusing him, brutally torn apart defenses. and it ends by Master freekick Willian Gola. I think I can still write and the pre-recorded but the hands are tired. As I said galit mixed with manure in my forecast, but nepakeisit opinion if Chelsea lose - purchased scavengers schnapps.

pick: Chelsea @2,42 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100309-lester-chelsea

Tokens
DONGBU PROMY - SONIC BOOM TTV Basketball

Dongbu running, and the pace even more turned on will have today, because there will be the main central striker. It is therefore necessary to scour the opponent, because the basket will take centrimetru and not what is there to do with Dongbu. Sonic vice versa should easily earn points from under the basket. Totaly here ~ 160 pts should be realistic, but the Sonics over the last MATCH threw so little and received in the small total.

pick: OVER (154.5) @1,94 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100375-dongbu-promy-sonic-boom

Tokens
PANACHAIKI - LEVADIAKOS BETASS Football

Forus anymore and have only a detailed account option. So had to write home about 2 to have in their own league, where I started against them with a good 4:50 koeficientasu dnba priešininkuų and went, and then got another 1statymai.com/prognozes/3...66-panachaiki-panegalios essence of a house does not have a full money sitting in large debt, what pasekoj and players anymore for these Event, the cup will be only 12 players including two goalkeepers, so here it seems to me to be Crush. Svečiam smooth enough to send I do not base any pick tragic homes that do not quite think the players are required.

pick: Levadiakos (HT/FT Levadiakos) @2,05 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100416-panachaiki-levadiakos

Tokens
ST.PAULI - KARLSRUHER SKUODAS10 Football Germany Bundesliga 2

And here between 4 and 11 places occupying team, and in this match I go with the house, for several reasons:
1.Namai winning cases and mistake their opponents would be in the third position, but followed closely by Braunsweig team, so points can not be spreading if to yet think about access to the Bundesliga.
2.Svečiai the last 5 away matches, won only 1. Away Game nesiklijuoja as we see, and the favor can take advantage of today's homes.
It is little short of this match.

pick: St.Pauli (St.Pauli win) @2,15 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100475-st-pauli-karlsruher

Tokens
SWANSEA - WEST HAM SKUODAS10 Football England Premier

In this match I go with the guests, and a factor for their victory really great, and victory worth trying in detail, but I'll try a safer option and mode DC West Ham. So between 18 and 8 seats occupying's, Swansea Kolka exhibit their football is among outsaiderių, and a drop zone. while West Ham last 3 matches play a draw, there will also seek to win, so I think there will be a minimum of West Ham victory or 1: 1.

pick: West Ham (West Ham Draw no Bet) @1,79 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100606-swansea-west-ham

Tokens
ARSENAL - MANCHESTER CITY LILLARDAS Football England Premier

Well, for a true soccer spectacle, although football predictions and were not found, but enough that I am interested in your uprights to. So I hope here in scoring competitions, it is unlikely that there will be defensive because varzybos baidvi teams with offensive units is certainly not childish here and hopefully quick goals iz somewhere every account open attacking team. Last year, London After 2: 2, namely the same results, and I hope this race. Excessive levels of command, that somewhere With some triuskintu, winner here immensely difficult to guess, gamblers scattered around the world and the line does not move too much than the one than the other team, so that providers Supposedly one slightly different. And I can beat that as the saying goes "two peso - third wins and a draw and still get to this race. For me it is simply identical with the team under equal and in such situations a tie is the best choice. My Supposedly the result of 2: 2 and if kazkri team and luckily it is unlikely it will be able to do without the 3 goals of my own. Therefore X 3.5 and over.

pick: OVER (3.5) @2,65 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100628-arsenal-manchester-city

Tokens
ARSENAL - CITY RONALDO7 Football England Premier

Favorite league but risky bet. Arsenal Musa quite a bit lately Cici city won just one of 6 maci between them lately. Arsenal at home like Apple Mac neprallsia 6 in a row overall, and the city in the last three nemusis even Golo away. But everything because the corpse in front bony sheets, or sterling tried to build there. Is returning the best team player Aguero. Injuries lot more in the arsenal, but it's clear here is nothing strange to them. City the biggest problem - not Kompany. But still man city composition of me to this day the best and np simply shapeless team sometimes calmer built in the hope that it can fired. So, there is a gap gynyboj, with virtually the strongest possible attack today even rezultatyviam mace can win.

pick: City (City win) @3,24 4/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/100650-arsenal-city

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honggamthienha
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com