Free tips from betblog.com

Search

Tokens
BROSE BASKET - DARUSSAFAKA JURKSIMAS Basketball Euroleague

Welcome, briefly, I propose to take advantage Brose me this advantage has fallen to the eye only appears on the supply side, because despite the first defeat in the Euroleague really forces Unicajai Germans is viewed on quite well, the team has completed quite well and experience and who is running as well. The scope of the Turks, as well as komandėlė is viewed on well, won, but the opponent was not the strongest, I watched the match and the game was pretty choppy, won at home only after overtime against Dinamo, and then I think how much pausing Turkish commercial line Brose Basket playing in their own league to that and difficult, but pick up in the Euroleague before getting your feet warm Turkish.

Good luck. pick: Brose Basket (Brose ( - 3 )) @1,9 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97415-brose-basket-darussafaka

Tokens
CELTA - REAL TOMYYYYYYY Football Spain Primera

Despite the fact that it is played against Real, Celta have a good chance today to maintain the positive results. CELTA form really encouraging, very organized game, which I absolutely love. The more the team had very much time to prepare for this event. Real has a lot of problems with injuries. A few days before PSG match, and again today difficult varzybos waiting. With isretintom impact injuries will not be easy, Jesse and prasilauzt Ronaldo will not be easy, but the more of both form me really fascinating. The point I'm here for full acc. 1X behind Celta do a try.

pick: Celta (1X Celta) @2,05 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97485-celta-real

Tokens
MANCHESTER UNITED - MANCHESTER CITY LENNA Football England 1

Manchester derby between two teams fighting for the title. City team, it does not matter what bežaistų ago, keeps the concentration of 1 to 90 minutes. Visitors to fast and dynamic game, who without any problems be able to score goals. Knowing reflect poorly United Defense, one can expect a variety ,, kliurkų, which will accelerate goalscoring. Last 6 United match ended with more than 2,5 goals. Given that teams love to attack, there would easily bet intercourse. Teams will play showdown, each other perfectly knows so many secrets should not be. City of 8 match ended in a 6 by three or more goals. Good form United at home and huge fan support adds more motivation for what the team should be ready to score goals. GL

pick: OVER (Total over 2.5) @1,85 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97509-manchester-united-manchester-city

Tokens
EDMONTON OILERS - LOS ANGELES KINGS NEFORMALAS Ice hockey NHL

Some time ago has not made the Los Angeles Kings in competitions Overy, but now with the motion, namely Overy as long waiting periods to get caught in Los Angeles form. Oilers in the previous season was the league clout after losing a lot of competitions all season prasivoliojo the bottom of the league but this show very impressive results. In last game against the Washington Capitals was a defeat which cease 4-7 3 consecutive wins Series (again great pavizdys that go with the shape of the team is very dangerous), today the same situation only form of the team is the Los Angeles Kings to this club who arrive Contests in After 4 consecutive wins. She who read my past prgnozes (Islanders - Bruins Dallas - Panthers) know very well how dangerous to go into the race among several in a row wins the series. I repeat one more time those who have not read - the opponent IPAC accumulates race against good form of the team as it is they want to be the team that will stop the winning streak - the real embodiment of that will do that and Oilers team, but once again I feel safer embodiment tokioj situacijoi is över a rate better or better. Good luck

pick: OVER (5.5) @2,3 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97559-edmonton-oilers-los-angeles-kings

Tokens
BOLOGNA - INTER ALUTIS Football Italy Serie A

Meet the team, the 18 tables in the place, and only fights for survival in the league, against Inter, who recently buksuoja, but did not see anything very bad. Draw a good result against Juventus, but it seems out of sorts tie against Palermo and Sampdoria. Generally Inter standing 4 victories in the event rise to the 1st place. Against such teams as Bologna Grybautė should and should not take away the necessary points to stay close to the leader. Bologna advantage in this match only one - the house. However, I have a big minus. Visupirma, play against a team whose defense is especially strong in the league at least prasileide goal, such as Bologna so should make an effort particularly those that scored at least one goal. Second - Bologna play without several outstanding players. Neza Mounier, who scored the most league Bologna goal, thereby substantially reducing the chance of hitting the Inter prasileis keeper. And likewise provide authentication Neza 2 Defender - Alex Ferrari and Emil Krafth, and increases the probability Interio Supplemented by scoring account. I think adding up all these things will be particularly virulent Intero victory. By the way forgot mention that at Inter is not almost no losses. Neza only Jeisy Murillo, but should not have a significant impact.

pick: Inter @1,8 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97573-bologna-inter

Tokens
SOCK J. - KUDLA D. 26 Tennis ATP Tennis

Again, very briefly, J.Sock shows impressive form in Lund in the finals and held until kale Without giving all the sets in the finals and only ran out of strength, because both units I went to the finals both binary and played in the last 3days after 2macus in a row, resulting in units ran out of strength, but binary won anyway.
And D. Kudla currently no good at all to indicate received from the marino, Verdasco and Donaldsons who really currently worse behind Sock.

pick: Sock J. @1,91 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97652-sock-j-kudla-d

Tokens
NEW YORK - ATLANTA MIKELANDZELAS Basketball NBA

New York vs. Atlanta.
So NY is finally in a good mood yesterday and brutally killed MIL easily, it seems that NY boost and so on, but as far as I am of a different opinion, because the victory is not as nice as it looks. I wrote off this season MIL farce because there, at least not yet. The main point guard with which linked the future of MIL completely misses the game and thus drowning the command until something happen there rotations and the like from MIL I do not expect anything good, certainly not this season, as it was before. So the NY victory and not very surprising. Now a more serious challenge, especially since arriving in Atlanta mad, lost the first match at home Detroit, but there again it was possible to predict the outcome of the game, looking at the Detroit preparedness.
Now we have užliūliuota NY angry against Atlanta. I choose evil.
In an advantage not a big -3.5 pts and definitely a task. Latvian yesterday turned quite bad, but it is somewhat unusual to play a second game in a row, and you may feel physical fatigue, I do not believe that it is fully prepared to play the NBA, at least not yet, and it should become apparent acceleration of the season. Carmello also grybavo against MIL, clear all hoping that now he will adapt and throws Sucre, so it can happen, but Carmelo ever and was non-good marksmanship, just he throws, gave up and we just some fall into more throws in other less.
Negative bet NY own Square because maintenance can be OUC, do the new season, already has a victory, all the euphoria, let's see how the euphoria of the end of the match, as would like to know how the other teams play the legendary arena, and NY show who is who. I'm trying to Atlanta -3.5 pts.

pick: Atlanta (-3,5 pts) @1,9 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97730-new-york-atlanta

Tokens
AUE - WEHEN RUONIS Football Other

Aue Koman precipitated from the Bundes League 2 This year struggle 3lygoje where 14 round lining 9vt 5W-5D-4L goal ratio 8-10 last 5 games 1W-2D-2L In last match at home to Eintracht Frankfurt defeated (the cup) 1-0.siam season house in the match play 9 meetings 5W-4D.Wehen 13vt 3W-6D-5L 16-20.paskutiniu Game 5 1W-2D-2L.komanda only house in the match went on and did something seems tragically this season is 7 match 2D-5L scoring ratio 3-14.namu victory here look very nice ...

pick: Aue @1,93 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97810-aue-wehen

Tokens
MANCHESTER CITY - NORWICH LUKAS24 Football England Premier

The adoption of Norwich City. Well I'm here only city lenvga victory is viewed on. Although there is no Aguero and Silva city still moving Fantastic especially at home. City after the last international break even coined Bournemouth 5-1, completed Sevilla 2-1, bad points are achieved at Old Trafford and a 0-0 midweek crashed just C.Palace 5-1 cup. City attack, even without the 2 leader is lightning fast, they have to do in Sterling Nasri, Yaya de Bruyne Bony and a few more .. Well speaking of the opponent Norwich is tragiskoi formoi they are. Season started quite well but recently grybauja Chasing against Leicester and West Brom at home, desecrated totally against Newcastle NUFC even 6-2 and sits Relegation zone .. Norwich firm office is completely full of holes and it is a very bad sign when driving Etihad city where often like rain golu There has been quite a while that the most realistic Norwich capabilities prasileis but certainly more than 2, I think. SPEC city easy 4-1 victory. Good luck

pick: Manchester City (-1.5) @1,75 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97860-manchester-city-norwich

Tokens
EVERTON (LUKAKU) - SUNDERLAND JANKIZ Football England Premier

Lukaku recently as dimmed because abusing him have a few goals in the match. Recent Priemier league competitions playing against Arsenal, he managed to shake the frame. Tomorrow's opponent just undistinguished good defense, but any team but the coach changed recently neprasileidžia. Sunderland always difficult outings, Goodison Park to anyone easy to spend, the defense will have a lot of work tenacious artillery attack against Everton. Lukaku is komandiškas player does not abuse the ball in the net, but I hope so that Everton will score 2-3, and one of them will succeed įrident Lukaku.
Sunderland defense players to have some injuries: Kaboul (Groin Injury), O'Shea (hamstring Injury)

pick: OVER (Lukaku score goal) @2,05 2/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97928-everton-lukaku-sunderland

Tokens
GOIAS - INTERNACIONAL LENNA Football

Brazil Serie A!
------
Let me start by saying that Internacional is sufficiently stable team. The ratio between spent and battered score is not high. The team rarely made ​​a surprise, but now is not the time when the team would lose the very important points. Goias is one of the outsiders, after collecting just 31 points through 32 matches. Hosts will perform Felipe Menezes and Ygor. Guest loss as follows: match not see important personages - Vitinho. Lisandro Lopez is always great to assist and always received a chance to exploit their opportunities. Also returns Paulay and goalkeeper Alisson. The hosts lost the last home match, while Internacional took on the form by defeating Flamengo RJ Joinville outings and at home. Realistically, guests here a great opportunity to pick up important 3 points, because Santos is likely to win his match and thus increase the gap to 3 points. The visitors too much based on Vitinho, which today is not, so a victory here would be somewhat difficult to imagine, but draws them is the absolute minimum level of variation, the team wants.

pick: Internacional @1,64 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97994-goias-internacional

Tokens
MONCHENGLADBACH - JUVENTUS CIRIKAS Football UEFA Champions

Two weeks ago, these teams race in Italy ended with no goals. They Germans tried to maintain a net dry than most to attack (21-6 shots Italian benefit). However, before the second match of these teams is worth to look at the standings. Borussia club have nowhere to retreat, as with 1 point in the last group. Also, there is still a race against Manchester City and at home to Sevilla. I have no doubt that neiškovojus here for 3 points, the team will lose real opportunities to get to the next stage. Maybe even take 3rd place in the European Cup and fight. It is worth noting that the German team in the league is very fruitful and competitions have even an average of 3.7 goals (2 goals average in Europe). Meanwhile, Juventus in Europe are doing much better than in the national league. First place in the group and 7 points, but no one is guaranteed the two for the match. Of course, this team is not as fruitful as the Germans (average score 2.1 Juventus matches in Italy, and 1.7 of a goal in the Champions League). However, the Italians can really take advantage of the opposition's mistakes and make them score. In my opinion dominate the open football, and contribute to the extremely quick goal at the beginning of the match. I do not see this match high concentration of defense, so I think this time will be 3 goals really earn.

pick: OVER (2.5 goal) @2,2 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98050-monchengladbach-juventus

Tokens
MONCHENGLADBACH - JUVENTUS CIRIKAS Football UEFA Champions

Two weeks ago, these teams race in Italy ended with no goals. They Germans tried to maintain a net dry than most to attack (21-6 shots Italian benefit). However, before the second match of these teams is worth to look at the standings. Borussia club have nowhere to retreat, as with 1 point in the last group. Also, there is still a race against Manchester City and at home to Sevilla. I have no doubt that neiškovojus here for 3 points, the team will lose real opportunities to get to the next stage. Maybe even take 3rd place in the European Cup and fight. It is worth noting that the German team in the league is very fruitful and competitions have even an average of 3.7 goals (2 goals average in Europe). Meanwhile, Juventus in Europe are doing much better than in the national league. First place in the group and 7 points, but no one is guaranteed the two for the match. Of course, this team is not as fruitful as the Germans (average score 2.1 Juventus matches in Italy, and 1.7 of a goal in the Champions League). However, the Italians can really take advantage of the opposition's mistakes and make them score. In my opinion dominate the open football, and contribute to the extremely quick goal at the beginning of the match. I do not see this match high concentration of defense, so I think this time will be 3 goals really earn.

pick: OVER (2.5 goal) @2,2 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98050-monchengladbach-juventus

Tokens
CHELSEA - DYNAMO CIA Football UEFA Champions League

Mode sito MACO cards Overa, because many different factors facing here in one place. First of all, this is assuming that the port can handle Maccabi, that this match will be practically on a second trip to astunfinali. Secondly, the owner should be to build up enough sports anger over virtually the whole of this season, it leads to an embarrassing defeat at home Lvpooliui and hope that Chelsea will go today to the pitch to fight to the blood, at least as far as any who have been bought incur geda.Visu Thirdly, the guests from Kiev , especially when playing the tournaments, outings, famous for being undisciplined team already metu.Plius row, won a single point at home, they know that Chelsea can fight and have their minds seimininku current form, so I think that is their gentle expect the game to be naive. The first shows the mace was only 2 GK, but it does not reflect the true picture. Nekvepejo there friendlies than through both Kur's a foul even 34 times. And also when viewed statistically Dynamo collected 18 fouls, Chelsea after 14. So I think that really can expect to be happy you will become at least five cards. Especially if varzybu the end result will be equal to, or somewhere team leads the minimum margin. Machu whistled maybe not the best arbiter P.Kralovecas, which has 4 tabs average, but this year Svilpe two CL matches and rode after 5GK. I hope that today will be no different. Good luck!

pick: OVER (4.5 cards) @1,9 9/1

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98107-chelsea-dynamo

Tokens
GRONINGEN - SLOVAN LIBEREC AJAXMEN Football UEFA Europa League

Meets the last groups of Groningen team in second place Liberec. Two weeks ago Vike match ended in a draw 1-1, but the Dutch have evened the score just 96 minutes. Czechs by 24 smote towards the goal, Dutch 13. The second round of the Liberec isvykoj overcome Marseille, while Groningen first received from their 0-3 when playing at home. Local front Liberec Zeng 4, but from behind in the first place by only 3 points. Groningen in Holland share 6-8 places. Liberec certainly not the weakest team of the home side goes here and fight for points.

pick: Slovan Liberec (X2) @1,71 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98168-groningen-slovan-liberec

Tokens
STOKE CITY - CHELSEA MARUSE Football England Premier

Welcome, football Stoke City - Chelsea. I wrote about the middle of the week weather awful, Chelsea game this season. And on the English press that Manu is not a finger elbow to coach given last week to improve. The first exam was defeated 2-1 ČL Kiev team in the league. Now it's time for the second exam with Stoke. And I think this examination will be maintained, because motivation should not last because, a few weeks ago precisely Stoke team threw Chelsea team in the cup as far as I can remember. Home time and it was BEROTU 1-1. But now after ČL I think the players will gain more confidence and definitely revanšuosis Stoke performer. Plus Stoke this season playing pretty wavy and svečiam with these players really are able to win against the home team. So here only 3 points for guests, good luck.

pick: Chelsea @2,05 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98226-stoke-city-chelsea

Tokens
WEST HAM UNITED - EVERTON NASHAS Football England Premier

Between two teams whose goal is to reach the European Cup. West Ham started the season well, Kolka is in sixth place, while the goals scored is the third. 4/5 home match ended Overy. And they have a few losses Song has not played this season, striker Sakho (3 goals) injured and central defender James Collins disqualified. Everton are Devin and their results are very unstable. Kolka they fail to win at least a few victories in a row. Injured players and their situation worse. Phil Jagielka and Bryan Oviedo, certainly will not play. Most likely to contribute more to their three defensive players Muhamed Besic, Leighton Baines and Tom Cleverley. However, all of the best offensive players be able to play. They went on a 3/5 Overy. Thus, it is believed here and in total at least several scoring.

pick: OVER (Over 2.5 goals) @1,79 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98264-west-ham-united-everton

Tokens
SEVILLA - MADRID REAL SKUODAS10 Football Spain Primera

We are heading to Spain, LIGA BBVA. Sevilla and Real ADOPTED club, so both teams play ČL mid-week matches, Real hardly drew a victory against PSG squad for the match, while Sevilla was very pale match against Manchester City, which finished 1: 3 City victory. So both teams this meeting will start in different moods.
Real this season started rather pale, but now slowly beginning to play a whole with a lovely football, beating many, spends very little, merely, only 4 in 10 matches after the injury returned James had not been released before PSG apparently he has not recovered fully and wanted pasaugot, or they have not been necessary, but in this match I was hoping to see him, and should enhance the attack chain.
About Sevilla know less, but the fact is that the season start is certainly not good, and a lot of process promising if you continue it will be. During the 10 matches scored 14 goals, missed the same number of 14, the statistics also not in the best defensive gaps are. Sevilla I should recover, but not in this match against Real club, in my opinion Real for today is the head of a stronger and better.
So, everything here prefer Realo victory for a while and acc. quite high, I bet it's really going. Another example could be here to take Over 2.5 match knowing that a lot of beating Real and Sevilla defense appears dull. Good luck in tandem and good football.

pick: Madrid Real @1,85 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98321-sevilla-madrid-real

Tokens
MARGARITA GASPARYAN - ANDREA GAMIZ SAKOR Tennis WTA Tennis

Word of here as soon as the substance. Venesualietė over the past two years is not toyed on fast surfaces. Overall, this season she participated in three tournaments and how have deteriorated had it, all the tournaments were on the ground. I did not find any information why career slowed down in 2013. Gamiz. Maybe something with health was poor. But assumptions will leave for another time.
Meanwhile Gasparyan playing the best tennis of their careers. The young Russian woman has achieved the highest rating in this year, he won two titles and it fast coating is her horse. After homeland played the tournament, he had a lot of time to recover and get ready for other fights. If nothing unexpected will not be here and advantage suvaikščios and 2: to 0. Good luck

pick: Margarita Gasparyan (2:0) @1,67 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98361-margarita-gasparyan-andrea-gamiz

Tokens
CHESTER - KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS GEORGE Football England 1

England 5 League of strength :)
Chester occupies 15 place in the league is 24 teams, has collected 25 points this time.
Recent results:
1-2 Forest Green Rovers (1st place)
0-1 Altricham (Cup FA)
2-1 Halifax Town
Southport 2-1
2-3 Lincoln City
Kidderminster Harriers ranks 23 in the league from 24 teams are allocated to an outsider have only just 11 points in 19 match.
Recent results:
0-3 Stourbridge (FA Cup)
2-2 Altricham
1-2 Macclesfield Town
1-1 Barrow
2-3 Bromley
forecast: Well Chester really looks great at home lately from 5 matches played at home on losing only one this season in 9 matches at home on losing only 2 times, then I think such an opponent as Kidderminster Club should prevail . Tuolabiau kidderminster that currently are playing so poorly at home so he went out, and this season the Away Points collected only 5 of 9 matches, never won an opponent's fortress. I go to the house, good luck!

pick: Chester @1,62 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/98410-chester-kidderminster-harriers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honggamthienha
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com