Free tips from betblog.com

Search

Tokens
RAPTORS - CLIPPERS FANIMANI Basketball NBA

I do not know why-point line as landed. I here look good, the fact that the match will be rezutatyvus. The teams in Vancouver, where the Raptors traditionally has played a pre-season match or two. This is a big event in the city, all tickets sold-out (Rogers Arena This year the audience will be over 18,000). Therefore, preparation for the Toronto Raptors will be a serious and very rarely lose here.
Of course, the Clippers superrimta team, a contender in the NBA rings, resulting in victory for me here no one is unclear. However, it seems that all the conditions Fruitful game.
The serious audience, and even the Clippers veterans should seriously move. Toronto defense could strengthen somewhat came Carrol and Biyombo, but the Clippers offensive tank 100 over here to collect anyway. Still, the Nuggets used to change Josh Smith and Jordan played in the middle - and there are probably a large part of the Clippers will play faster and low fives. Toronto necessarily want to shine egoist DeRozan, a lot of weight threw Lowry, Scola started early in the season, the national team, it should be pretty good shape ... Toronto team renewed, but the ability to collect points in terms seems not deteriorated.
"Well, and, of course, the tradition - rarely they meet, but when you meet it and throws. Results in recent years playing in Toronto: 123: 107, 118-126, playing like LA.

pick: OVER (202,5) @1,9 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96623-raptors-clippers

Tokens
LIMOGES CSP - NANTERRE EDVINASMART Basketball France LNB

In this game if you hit an influx networth it be expected on two first quarter, in the second part of the game game to slow down. Although we can see these teams statystikoje, Limoges first game in the second half, along with rival 70tasku profit, which means the tempo of undercutting grip the ball and attack elongation. The same can see and Nanterre team last game, if during the first half with the opponent was able to throw 100 points, then in the second half, there were only thrown 76 explain it to the playoffs a team starts with didiale energy and fast-paced game, and the game at the end of fatigue Impaired attacking players, but after all, the essence is that the leading teams play at the end of undercutting paced, and the attacks will last longer, which results in few points are scored, and the rush of the opponent, nesuriasgia productive attack finish guaranteed points. It's my choice, second Half Points Underis.

Pick: UNDER (second Half Points Under 76,5) @1,83 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96639-limoges-csp-nanterre

Tokens
PARTIZAN - SKOPJE RICH. Basketball Adriatic League

Perhaps the better option could not occur in the partisans after two losses will depart as soon as the opponent's first game at home in Skopje. Yes, guerrilla fared but Partizan Partizan is and the more I think in this situation one of the best fans in the world with guerilla will receive even greater support at home. I will not go here this time to the composition, Skopje is completely at home with the team nonameriais composition and just a good opportunity to rise today to partisans nuotaika.Sekmes.

pick: Partizan (-2,5) @1,86 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96653-partizan-skopje

Tokens
BOLIVIA - URUGUAY CIA Football

South America begins with selection to the PC. Meets two really and not only the most peaceful teams. Selection to the 2014 PC Bolivia and Uruguay were generally the two most nedrausmingiausios's been collecting respectively 2.69 and 2.31 cards per Macau. A recent CopaAmericoje Bolivia collected after 3, and Uruguay after 2.75 cards per game. Since the value of the total charge of 3.5 cards Overa anymore, because now only 1:53 weight, then I try another option from the ISLAUZO can do something with value. I try and detail the red card because Machu whistled P. Loustau, who is the local Argentine championship in the last 30 matches which hiss and Apple Mac rode a dozen red. Good luck!

pick: OVER (2.5 Uruguay cards) @2,5 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96719-bolivia-uruguay

Tokens
ROMANIA - FINLAND ALUTIS Football UEFA Euro 2016

Today, much more serious stakes atrast difficult. And this I feel especially good knowing that the money atgausim if happiness only through 1. All information and forecasts available elsewhere in my forecast, which I wrote about the Romanians victory. Topacio rasyt did not want administrators can superhuman at it as an offense. Words essence identical to Romanian victory, just here for those who desperately want the amount doubled, but can not find what Combination of Romania in victories (in which I think really is).

pick: Romania (Romania -1) @2,3 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96759-romania-finland

Tokens
CIBONA - UNION OLIMPIJA NEO Basketball Adriatic League

Cibona played 3 Play and all of them poorly. Truth managed to win one victory, two points before tajfuma. All 3 times cibona not cover even Foros what I still do today brings to their victories already, looking even when factors as rollover. Slovenians have always been the home team and only home. Today's the guests also buksuoja yet. In reality, Cibona game is not as tragic as looking at the results. A few days ago descend Guests at anyone while Cedevita true only Round 4 (made 21 errors before 8, this outcome is satisfactory). Slovenian and sense of composition does not seem much intimidating. Resume, this day is quite poorly that look like two teams Cibona even though I did look better. The most important factor for such a Play is the home advantage, and yet when you get 2 koeficientasa to OT, it satisfies me. Cibona untreated than their 1st generation Forus, it's time to think laimėtii own fans.

pick: Cibona @2,02 8/10
http://www.betblog.com/picks/96796-cibona-union-olimpija

Tokens
LITHUANIA - ENGLAND RAMPAGE TIPSTERS Football UEFA Euro 2016

Welcome. Returning again to the Euro 2016 selection and collected England advantage. First of all, I think there is no doubt that England is many times more capable than the Lithuanian team available reserves. "R.Hodgsonas revealed that in Vilnius neišskris Joe Hart, Gary Cahill and James Milne. Also rest was given the trauma experienced Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick, but without them there is nobody to break the Lithuanian national defense. Also due to yellow cards will be forced to miss the meeting and team captain and one of the most important people in defense M.Žaliukas. It is also possible to add, that England has the ability to reach with superior record and become one of the few countries which has won all the meetings of the selection cycle, which I will give a little more motivation.

pick: England (-1.5) @2,1 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96840-lithuania-england

Tokens
CSKA - VOLGOGRAD NEFORMALAS Basketball VTB

Volgograd team obviously the influence of NBA players, for those who have seen Contests in their styles are aware of what is not seen is enough to look at the first 3 of the season results. Forged in a friendly 95-98 Juventus club, VTB league 67-110 forged Vita Tbilisi and a few days ago the club Zenit lose 94-93.
CSKA is CSKA, there is always an attack composed the utmost class and that confrontation should be very effective, the difference between the club and Their goal is not small, but anyway I hope very strong resistance from Volgogorad club. Offer today because tomorrow I think so overiukas with the koeficientasu can reach 170 ~. Good luck!

pick: OVER (165.5) @1,85 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96857-cska-volgograd

Tokens
UKRAINE - SPAIN CIA Football UEFA Euro 2016

Again, bookmakers evaluate only statistical data. Ukraine Seen statistically collected after 2.7 yellow cards per match. However, here at home match in which victory would enable Ukraine to get directly to the EC. Even if the hosts in the group to remain in place 3, but the slain Spaniards, the European Championship they travel as the best third place won team. Therefore, the Ukrainians do not even need to look at another stadiums and performance, and all his power and strength to give here. Spaniards love to be on the ball and do not let the opponent easily construct their attacks, triggering pile so happy. Given that the Spanish match completely irrelevant, it is wary of charge 4.5 Overa cards with equal coefficients, it is not clear on how many Spaniards here to rave. On the other hand, I have proposed a variant with a 2.32, I would say, has even much more vertes. Nebuciau surprised if the Spaniards during their nagluma and even provoked a red card. Machu whistled Serb M.Mazicius that European club tournaments and selective cards are 4.5 average. In the first peer in competitions Ukrainians gathered 3Gk today I hope to see not smaller. Good luck, who will try together!

pick: OVER (2.5 Ukraine korteliu) @2,32 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96899-ukraine-spain

Tokens
UKRAINE - SPAIN CIA Football UEFA Euro 2016

Again, bookmakers evaluate only statistical data. Ukraine Seen statistically collected after 2.7 yellow cards per match. However, here at home match in which victory would enable Ukraine to get directly to the EC. Even if the hosts in the group to remain in place 3, but the slain Spaniards, the European Championship they travel as the best third place won team. Therefore, the Ukrainians do not even need to look at another stadiums and performance, and all his power and strength to give here. Spaniards love to be on the ball and do not let the opponent easily construct their attacks, triggering pile so happy. Given that the Spanish match completely irrelevant, it is wary of charge 4.5 Overa cards with equal coefficients, it is not clear on how many Spaniards here to rave. On the other hand, I have proposed a variant with a 2.32, I would say, has even much more vertes. Nebuciau surprised if the Spaniards during their nagluma and even provoked a red card. Machu whistled Serb M.Mazicius that European club tournaments and selective cards are 4.5 average. In the first peer in competitions Ukrainians gathered 3Gk today I hope to see not smaller. Good luck, who will try together!

pick: OVER (2.5 Ukraine cards) @2,32 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96899-ukraine-spain

Tokens
NETHERLANDS - CEKIJA ONE MORE Football Other

But it's The Dutch there is no place to retreat to take victory and pray that Turks nenukautu Islanders at home, Czechs have no difference to them the championship, it may lower the Contests in I think the Dutch have to take revenge for the failure of Contests in the first round, and most importantly to take the victory and to beat a must hit and quite a bit, I'm not sure but Turkey draws atvieju calculations scoring quantities or between the results, well, in any case have to do the job and neprasileisti goal, excellence in good such koeficientasui because if defeats 1 Goals skritumu in which case the money will be returned, eg if so how in the past generation prasileis 96 minutes, and I bet it's fucking money back.

pick: Netherlands @1,49 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96949-netherlands-cekija

Tokens
SIMON - MAYER CHASER Tennis ATP Tennis

The second circle Shnaghai on hard, which meets Frenchman Simon (14), before Argentine Mayeri (38).
Argentine player is ground and is now in poor shape, on Hardo long neuzsibuna, usually splints and atsizymeti home. For the first round tore local kina Bai.
Simon is speed sky savvy person and currently is quite good physical shape here and defend a lot of points, the last time in the final. Yesterday defeated Georgian Basilashvili.
I hope that the motivation and desire should be enough to fight for victory.

Good luck pick: Simon @1,45 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96990-simon-mayer

Tokens
UNICAJA - BROSE BASKETS PASIKAUSTES Basketball Euroleague

The Spaniards at home has always been known as a runner, running and throwing, Hurricane pace, as has always been. If Unicja gamble isvykoi another language but now home to their supporters have no doubt that the team will starts, composition full of experienced players, barren Euroleague experience. Brose Baskets exhibit a particularly good outing of Defence, Germany prasileidžia 80 pts during Play. Since the first round of Neiman advantage, because meetings between these teams and show even went on Brose cling to the flaps Spaniards, however, after 20 pts during the quarter Unicaja should collect. Good luck.

Pick: OVER (Unicaja over 79.5 points) @1,85 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97045-unicaja-brose-baskets

Tokens
WILDCATS - BREAKERS SINROK Basketball Australia NBL

Again trying to Australian League. I think it is and crew that this season will share 2-3 places in the Championship. Wildcats maybe on paper looks a little stronger, but Zealand Breakers is based on a team player who is cognizant of one other time and some quite good Americans. Wildcats started one victory Breakers 1w2L. valuable factor, and in the beginning of the season can be trying.

pick: BREAKERS @3,3 5/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97076-wildcats-breakers

Tokens
WATFORD - ARSENAL ALUTIS Football England Premier

Well often underestimated Arsenal this season. It will fail UCL atrankoj, and very ... well but EPL'e looks pretty solid. Lost only against Chelsea and West Ham, and likewise provide authentication tie with Liverpool. Arsenal finally started uzbaiginet their attacks. Play against Watford, which has only 2 victories. Before Swansea and New Castle. The v Swansea šiektiek surprised. However, Arsenal and Watford ziauriai different levels. Watford oral lose out to those against what should and losers. Well even nezinau what should be more to say. Well Of course the drawback is that Watford has at least prasileistu scoring league Kolka. But as far as playing against the favorite so prasileidžia. Another very poorly Watford appeared before Bournemouth after losing 1-0. Well I put it in one sentence - Arsenal against such teams must be picked up points. And like Arsenal should Watford must not a goal. Well I have no doubt Arsenal victory. By placing himself just a victory, but I would like shared victory -1 advantages. In any case must if he wins and 1 point, the money recovered, and building value. Good luck :) it is clearly complement who will not play in the match.

pick: Arsenal (Arsenal (1)) @2,04 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97022-watford-arsenal

Tokens
NAPOLI - FIORENTINA NASHAS Football Italy Serie A P

I wrote about Napoli has forecast a few weeks ago. Now it is 15, 16 of their last championship match ended Overy. I do not know whether there is at least comparable to those team which now have similar statistics in the elite championship. At home napoli very strong and very rarely lose here. This season Kolka 3 matches at home and maintain all Overy. Injuries and disqualification are not, so the team will be able to play the best composition. Compared with last season's changed a little touch. New coach sarri install more game 1 Touch and fast striking became even more dangerous. Now it style of play be like to Borussia. But as always, the defense is not always reliable. Fiorentina is the first in the league and this is nothing big surprises. The team will score 14 goals (3 result). He spent only 4 (1 match) and it's a little strange. However, Careful study of statistics can be seen that serious contender was just two. This inter Torino and, behold, there they prasieido all your goals. All remaining contestants were quite toothless attack. Away Kolka 2/3 ended Overy this case, Napoli will certainly be the most serious contender this season. The team also is not a serious injury and coach will be able to choose from all the players. Particularly offensive players the choice here is very high. Fiorentina is somewhat different style of team, she loves long and accurate kontoliuoti away. In summary: It is the meeting of two different styles of teams, but both a lot of beating and Kolka both real fighting, if not for the championship, at least for local champions league. 3 goals so it is probable option.

pick: OVER (Over 2.5 goals) @1,93 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97155-napoli-fiorentina

Tokens
CSKA - MU MARUSE Football UEFA Champions League

Welcome, football CSKA -MU choice of 2.5 and more. With such koeficientasu not pick up is not available. Bet greatly based on the CSKA game this season which is very tending towards over have a good defense to attack well and truly appears dull. MU and overinė team which beat number. I look forward to goals from both teams and more the last match of CSKA 5 MU three over the last 10 have all been over. The last match between the two teams ended 3-3 and expecting something similar in these competitions, success.

pick: OVER (2,5) @2 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97224-cska-mu

Tokens
ARSENAL - BAYERN ALUTIS Football UEFA Champions League

Well everyone goes for Bayern. This time the I will seek the "Durnele, who will be the opposite. Well Bayern really show something unbelievable. Especially Lewandowski. However, somehow I doubt that Arsenal go down easily against Bayern. Most puts Bayern or draws. But I think here more value with Arsenal or draw with the Ratio. Or better yet - apart from Arsenal extension. Anyway, renkuos victory, with space acc. varzybu and interesting viewing. The situation is such that Arsenal really have a chance to kill. First of all - Arsenal sits last in group, even before the defeat of Zagreb. After such a matter of the team must get hold of VISKO to achieve something. Second - the victory over Bayern, Arsenal is the last hope to reach the UCL, but Bayern could but guarantee that it will be, leading to a situation in favor of Arsenal. Plus, maybe not play Douglas Costa with Bayern. Aisku they have a lot of good players, but the value mentioned because it is one of the best komandoj. Plus, Arsenal will play at home, which again increases the odds. Words that kokioj and Fair-ready Bayern, but Arsenal still has the capacity to resist, especially tokioj situacijoi.

pick: Arsenal @4 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97282-arsenal-bayern

Tokens
ZENIT - LYON DRUMCLUB Football UEFA Champions League

The situation with the Frenchman very poor, a lot of injured players and they are not so good outings, Zenith at home in the Champions League rarely lose, fully probable that here lygiosios.Prancuzai afraid of Hulk and his torpedo shot that I see here is the tough defense of the French, they do pay very good, Zenith Similar to leave the group, well, when invested in such money players have to play for the money, rather than pick their noses, and that they are doing, especially in the Russian championship,
mode bet that way you do not see quick goal, because it is not that What to do very fierce French attacks, I guess it will be very zenith of free space left, so minimal home victory of 1: 0 or 1: 1 2 First goal permutation

pick: OVER (1-as goals bus pelnytas 30 - 90 min) @2,05 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97297-zenit-lyon

Tokens
BAYERN - KHIMKI NEFORMALAS Basketball Euroleague

Over mode now because tomorrow it will be dented. Bayern is a fast-paced team, but the first competition played against Obradovic Ulker which the Tuol the more turns to the second Olympiakos or Panathinaikos ... so the race was slowly ginybines to throw a lot of attack carried out last time for their second. Khimki at least for now it seems wonderfully IPAC their attack ... already forged in the current Euroleague cempijonas Real Madrid 84-70 weekend and thrown seriously screwed up mightily CSKA team (losers 100 to 93).

pick: OVER (164.5) @1,9 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97368-bayern-khimki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natecollison
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com