Call For Sbd to Explain his Latest Failed Prediction

Search

RX Member
Tokens
[h=1]<yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="word-break: break-word;">Protecting Pennsylvanians from the Sham Audit with Anderson Cooper | Attorney General Josh Shapiro</yt-formatted-string>[/h]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC6-QtKEctM

The audit is off to Pa. next , and the AG is off and running to CNN.

:):)

Tokens
ot-Actually my original thinking was that after Biden was inaugurated on Jan. 20, I (and others) would have proven my point about fpp/sbd's bullshit, that

he might finally accept the finality of the results, and that he would move onto something else, meaning that there

would be no point in my hanging aroundand posting anything relative to him or the Election.

When I got an inkling that he was going to hang on and that he would not accept finality and was going

to continue to claim that Trump won in "the biggest landslide in history" and most importantly continue

to predict a zillion times that Trump would be reinstated as POTUS with both specific dates and less specific

and generalized ones, none of which ever came remotely close to coning true, I decided that it would be selfish

and an act of cowardice on my part simply to not even bother to neither read his posts nor obviously to comment on them.

In retrospect based not just on above but also the lies about the alleged arrests, convictions and executions

at GITMO and so much more, I am glad that I decided to start this thread and keep it running.

I announced several months ago that if his well known prediction about Trump's Return didn't occur on July 4th

and just as importantly that there was nothing to indicate that his other prediction that July 4th

would be "remembered for centuries to come," I decided that it was time to take all my thoughts directly

to him in his own thread.

My presence both there and here until/if/when I see a bit of humility and some indication from him that he is not infallible, meaning some accountability

on his part, which right now is at ZERO.

That's it.

RX Member
Tokens
The Clown News Network strikes again .

CNN political analyst says it’s time to make vaccinations and vaccine passports mandatory

Julian Zelizer: Leaders need to think 'about the good of the collective and not just the rights of the individual'

RX Member
Tokens
Ex-CNN regular Michael Avenatti's fall from stardom complete as he gets prison time for Nike extortion plot

Tokens
Today's edition of "One Year Ago" takes us back to July 9 of 2020.

The post is #2762 and is found on page 111 of the IVU Thread.

I will let the intelligent and objective folks out there who read this decide if in retrospect what fpp/sbd's Professor source and fpp/sbd's comments

turned out to be true or not:

"Professor doubles down on prediction model of Trump's chances in 2020

Political scientist's prediction model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of beating Biden in November

Helmut Norpoth called Trump's 2016 victory and predicts another White House win this year.

Despite recent polls that identify Joe Biden as the heavy favorite in 2020, a political science professor is still standing by his prediction model that shows President Trump having a "91 percent" chance of winning in November.

Mediaite reported on Wednesday that Stony Brook Professor Helmut Norpoth is doubling down on his "Primary Model,” which has correctly predicted five out of the past six elections since 1996 and every single election but two in the past 108 years.

“The Primary Model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of winning in November,” Norpoth said. "This model gets it right for 25 of the 27 elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced."

As Mediaite noted, the two elections the model failed to predict was the 1960 election of John F. Kennedy and the 2000 election of George W. Bush.

Norpoth's model, which correctly predicted Trump's victory roughly nine months before the 2016 election, suggests that the president will win by even a wider margin in the electoral college with 362 electoral votes versus the 304 he earned against Hillary Clinton. Mediaite pointed out such a victory would nearly match Barack Obama's 2008 election, where he earned 365 electoral votes."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro...-despite-polls

"Like I have stated and maintained forget the polls, they are fake, everyone knows it.

Biden has ZERO chance.

TRUMP WINS 2020 IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE IN HISTORY!"

Tokens
Oh yes-since it is obvious that fpp/sbd has read what I have written today, I will ask him again to comment on July 4th and why it

will be remembered for centuries to come.

As George Bush Jr, would so aptly say and as it applies to him, "He can run but he cannot hide," and until he comments on this

and/or refutes it, I along with the others will continue to batter him EACH AND EVERY DAY with his 100% FAILED predictions

and with ZERO explanation and/or accountability on his part!!

RX Member
Tokens
CNN's Brian Stelter last year on Michael Avenatti running for president: "And looking ahead to 2020, one reason I’m taking you seriously as a contender is because of your presence on cable news.”

:missingte

RX Member
Tokens
A recent poll shows voters support Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis as the current 2024 Republican presidential nominee, assuming former President Donald Trump does not run.

The poll, conducted by Echelon Insights, fielded the responses of 1,001 registered voters from June 18 to June 22. Republican voters were asked, “If Donald Trump does NOT seek the Republican nomination for President in 2024 and the presidential primaries were being held today, for whom would you vote?”

@)

Tokens
A recent poll shows voters support Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis as the current 2024 Republican presidential nominee, assuming former President Donald Trump does not run.

The poll, conducted by Echelon Insights, fielded the responses of 1,001 registered voters from June 18 to June 22. Republican voters were asked, “If Donald Trump does NOT seek the Republican nomination for President in 2024 and the presidential primaries were being held today, for whom would you vote?”

@)

Real quick as I am concentrating on sbd:

Again imo it doesn't/won't mean a good god damn if Trumps runs or not.

I read several articles over the last few days that Desantis and Trump may be on a collision course re: the nomination.

Anyways way too early to worry about it for me anyways.

RX Member
Tokens
Real quick as I am concentrating on sbd:

Again imo it doesn't/won't mean a good god damn if Trumps runs or not.

I read several articles over the last few days that Desantis and Trump may be on a collision course re: the nomination.

Anyways way too early to worry about it for me anyways.

Like this gem ?

Vanity Fair: 'Trump f*cking hates DeSantis' and 'there's going to be a blowup'

penny-farthing-vintage-bicycle.jpg

Aldous J Pennyfarthing for Community Contributors Team
Community

Friday July 09, 2021 · 1:30 PM EDT

Trump hates DeSantis

In other breaking news . Thee pee pee tape is gonna surface any day now .

Tokens
Today's edition of "One Year Ago" takes us back to July 10, 2020.

It is post 2766 and is found on page 111.

Nothing more be said other than it is deja vu all over again with what would turn to be just another failed prediction.

BREAKING: John Solomon says Indictments Imminent In 'Obamagate' Probe

Investigative reporter John Solomon says there's a "lot of activity" in U.S. Attorney John Durham's criminal investigation of the Obama administration's probe of now-debunked claims of Trump-Russia collusion during the 2016 election.

"I'm seeing, personally, activity behind the scenes [showing] the Department of Justice is trying to bring those first indictments," Solomon said in an interview with the Fox Business Network's Lou Dobbs reported by the Washington Examiner.

“And I would look for a time around Labor Day to see the first sort of action by the Justice Department.”

Top former officials, including former CIA Director John Brennan, are said to be targets of the Durham investigation.

https://nationandstate.com/2020/07/0...amagate-probe/

"His remarks are consistent to what I have stated and maintained throughout this thread.

We know it's coming and we know justice will be served!"

RX Member
Tokens
Look . Gabriel Sherman said so .

“THERE’S GOING TO BE A BLOWUP”: TRUMP AND DESANTIS ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE

In public it’s all smiles, but behind the scenes, Republicans are already preparing themselves for a showdown between former president Donald Trump and Florida governor Ron DeSantis.

<source media="(max-width: 767px)" srcset="https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/59cc485d99192244f5c7d11b/1:1/w_80%2Cc_limit/vanity%252520fair%252520gabriel%252520sherman.2-01.png 80w" sizes="66px" style="box-sizing: border-box;"><source media="(min-width: 768px)" srcset="https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/59cc485d99192244f5c7d11b/1:1/w_90%2Cc_limit/vanity%252520fair%252520gabriel%252520sherman.2-01.png 90w" sizes="66px" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
vanity%252520fair%252520gabriel%252520sherman.2-01.png
BY GABRIEL SHERMAN

<time class="content-header__publish-date" data-testid="ContentHeaderPublishDate" style="box-sizing: border-box; --type-token-name: globalEditorial.context-tertiary; line-height: 1.3em; letter-spacing: 0.12em; font-family: VFSans, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(117, 117, 117); display: block; padding-top: 0.5rem;">JULY 8, 2021

This guy is CNN level like Propaganda

</time>
:pointer:

Tokens

One comment and one comment only for you and everyone to consider.

The difference between you and me is that you believe that everything is stagnant, and in this case what reflects today and how people think

is going to be the same as it does three years ago.

Conversely I look at and consider matters based on my overall experiences in life that matters and perceptions in life can and will change over time

based on things that they were not aware of at the time that held their original beliefs and assessment.

Without repeating what I have said previously about this as it pertains to Trump and in this case DeSantis, I am still very confident that Trump will

NOT be the nominee in 2024, and at the moment, subject to change as I stated above, that DeSantis is the favorite.

Again I am concerned with fpp/sbd, and not going to debate something which is based on our differing opinions.

In public it’s all smiles, but behind the scenes, Republicans are already preparing themselves for a showdown between former president Donald Trump and Florida governor Ron DeSantis.

<source media="(max-width: 767px)" srcset="https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/59cc485d99192244f5c7d11b/1:1/w_80%2Cc_limit/vanity%252520fair%252520gabriel%252520sherman.2-01.png 80w" sizes="66px" style="box-sizing: border-box;"><source media="(min-width: 768px)" srcset="https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/59cc485d99192244f5c7d11b/1:1/w_90%2Cc_limit/vanity%252520fair%252520gabriel%252520sherman.2-01.png 90w" sizes="66px" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
BY GABRIEL SHERMAN

<time class="content-header__publish-date" data-testid="ContentHeaderPublishDate" style="box-sizing: border-box; --type-token-name: globalEditorial.context-tertiary; line-height: 1.3em; letter-spacing: 0.12em; font-family: VFSans, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(117, 117, 117); display: block; padding-top: 0.5rem;">JULY 8, 2021

</time>

RX Member
Tokens

One comment and one comment only for you and everyone to consider.

The difference between you and me is that you believe that everything is stagnant, and in this case what reflects today and how people think

is going to be the same as it does three years ago.

Conversely I look at and consider matters based on my overall experiences in life that matters and perceptions in life can and will change over time

based on things that they were not aware of at the time that held their original beliefs and assessment.

Without repeating what I have said previously about this as it pertains to Trump and in this case DeSantis, I am still very confident that Trump will

NOT be the nominee in 2024, and at the moment, subject to change as I stated above, that DeSantis is the favorite.

Again I am concerned with fpp/sbd, and not going to debate something which is based on our differing opinions.

BY GABRIEL SHERMAN

</time>

And you actually believe what this Froot loop wrote about Trump hating DeSantis .

Tokens
We go back to July 11 of 2020 for today's edition of "One Year Ago."

It is post 2781 and is found on page 112 of the IVU Thread.

There really wasn't anything special to mention other than this, which is just another failed prediction that Hillary's days were numbered.

Perhaps in fpp/sbd's lexicon "numbered" means months or even years but in this world the word means imminent/very soon.

Thus we have a documented failed prediction here on part of fpp/sbd because if she did close to around a year ago,

why did he claim that she was arrested, convicted and executed a little over a month ago THIS YEAR???

Thus again we have two failed predictions/lies-the one for last year which fpp/sbd documented for us HIMSELF as well

as the one for this year as there is no documentation of this, and Hillary has been seen and heard in public a number of times

since the alleged execution despite fpp/sbd's laughable explanation that the Hillary we have head and seen of late is some

kind of a body double.

Here is what he said one year ago:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-october-2016/

"September 9th can't come fast enough!

Hillary's days are numbered.

And so are the many others!"

Tokens
Here is today's LAUGHABLE edition of "One Year Ago," from July 12, 2020.

It is post 2791 and found on page 112 of the IVU Thread:

"Coming Soon: Guantanamo Bay (GITMO) Reality TV

Television's newest legal drama could be the rawest one ever. It comes later this fall, beamed in from the courtroom near the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay.

Right now, there is only one way to witness a so-called military commission for an accused terrorist: Ask the Pentagon to let you travel to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Be warned: Only journalists and representatives of human-rights groups get approved. And those lucky few civilians admitted to the island have to pay several hundred dollars to hang around a baking-hot military base under constant supervision – vastly stricter than any base in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Oh, and they also have to sign a long, confusing list of rules that allows the military to censor all your footage at Gitmo. And if officers think a reporter has violated any of those rules, the journo can kiss future coverage goodbye.

https://www.wired.com/2011/09/gitmo-reality-tv/

As I stated and maintained throughout GITMO is where all of these criminals are being transported to and where the trials will be held.

I further stated a plan to televise hearings on a world stage as part of a very important disclosure process.

Trump authorized $200m in renovations immediately after he stepped into office.

Now GITMO TV this fall.

Coincidence?"

RX Member
Tokens
New York Times: Freedom is an "Anti-Government Slogan"

<time class="field-post-date" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.75rem; display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 1rem; font-weight: 700; color: rgb(141, 141, 141); line-height: 1.25;">Mon Jul 12, 2021</time>
Daniel Greenfield
3 comments

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...dom-anti-government-slogan-daniel-greenfield/

Shouting “Freedom” and other anti-government slogans, hundreds of Cubans took to the streets in cities around the country on Sunday to protest food and medicine shortages, in a remarkable eruption of discontent not seen in nearly 30 years.

marx_stalin.jpg

No other major American paper has done as much to uphold Communism as the New York Times. From Walter Duranty to the paper's more recent series celebrating the achievements of Communism, the Times has served as a propaganda rag for a murderous leftist ideology that killed millions.

Hey lightweight . Isn’t the NY Slimes one of your publications of choice ?

Tokens
New York Times: Freedom is an "Anti-Government Slogan"

<time class="field-post-date" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.75rem; display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 1rem; font-weight: 700; color: rgb(141, 141, 141); line-height: 1.25;">Mon Jul 12, 2021</time>
Daniel Greenfield
3 comments

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...dom-anti-government-slogan-daniel-greenfield/

Shouting “Freedom” and other anti-government slogans, hundreds of Cubans took to the streets in cities around the country on Sunday to protest food and medicine shortages, in a remarkable eruption of discontent not seen in nearly 30 years.

marx_stalin.jpg

No other major American paper has done as much to uphold Communism as the New York Times. From Walter Duranty to the paper's more recent series celebrating the achievements of Communism, the Times has served as a propaganda rag for a murderous leftist ideology that killed millions.

Hey lightweight . Isn’t the NY Slimes one of your publications of choice ?

Absolutely with some of the finest writers in the country if not world like Thomas Friedman!!!

Sorry if you are bored and/or if you can't find anything or anyone else to help you to get through a day in Summer.

I am sure one way or the other you find something to get your rocks off one way or the other once the Maricopa Results come out.

Keep trying to taunt me though-all I know is that Biden and Harris are in charge until January 2025 and neither you nor anyone else can do anything

to change it.

Get it, CRETIN!!

Tokens
Absolutely with some of the finest writers in the country if not world like Thomas Friedman!!!

Sorry if you are bored and/or if you can't find anything or anyone else to help you to get through a day in Summer.

I am sure one way or the other you find something to get your rocks off one way or the other once the Maricopa Results come out.

Keep trying to taunt me though-all I know is that Biden and Harris are in charge until January 2025 and neither you nor anyone else can do anything

to change it.

Get it, CRETIN!!

Last comment.

You bash the New York Times.

What about your source-FrontPag Magazin-great sources for Trump dick lickers, fascists and neo nazis but not for me!! lol

FrontPage Magazine

Magazine
FrontPage Magazine is an American right wing to far right political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The website has been described by scholars and writers as right-wing, far-right, and Islamophobic.

ps Don't expect me to debate this as again my prime focus is on fpp/sbd until further notice.

RX Member
Tokens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferkasmer633
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com