Boston Herald, New York Post and DC Examiner endorse Mccain

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokens
He also said that the government unemployment data is wrong. It is listed at 6.1%. If you said that it was 6.5%, or 5.9% or even 7% maybe you would have an argument.

The resident idiot said it was close to our great depression numbers... that would mean it was at least 25%.

Then he runs his mouth more, and he doesn't even UNDERSTAND how they compile the statistic.
:lol:

Everybody is wrong... the poor, dumb... highschool public speaker is a revolutionary mind that proves everybody wrong.

REP, go jump off a bridge or grow a dick and meet Buster.

So you deny that more than 6.1% of the American public is jobless and in need of a job? And yes, I've done some speeches at high schools and at some conferences in your home town of DC. Actually that's a lie. It was technically in Virginia a few miles out.

Tokens
I'm just telling it like it is, you are clearly a donkey. Ask anyone on here, ok?

You said I argued that the earth was flat. Provide evidence you liar.

Oh, yeah and it's spelled "wikipedia."

Somehow I knew I was right about you not knowing how to use
a dictionary. :nohead:

I don't use WikiPedia or whatever the hell it is. I'm not really concerned with using one letter instead of another. As for your other thing, it is quite commical that you don't understand what I was doing. Proof positive that you're a dumb fuck.

Tokens
911 was an inside job. lol

Welcome back Dilrod.

I got RealEstateDonkey to admit that he believes all the
dictionary definitions of omnivore are wrong (as well
as wikipedia).

I'm sure the Ph.d. paper from a vegetarian according to
RealEstateDonkey is somehow wrong too... :nohead:

Tokens
I don't use WikiPedia or whatever the hell it is. I'm not really concerned with using one letter instead of another. As for your other thing, it is quite commical that you don't understand what I was doing. Proof positive that you're a dumb fuck.

"comical"

Mr. published writer.

:nohead::nohead::nohead::nohead::nohead::nohead:

Tokens
RealEstateDonkey,

When you see a sentient animal like a butterfly that has crashed
into your windshield clinging to life, and in pain. Do you:

1. Stop your car, and try to nurse it back to health

2. Turn on the wind-shield wipers, and murder it

If you chose #2, please go kill yourself (according to your own
freak, fringe philosophy).

Banned
Tokens
lol, I just ate a banana with some peanut butter. Fuck I wish I had some chicken because I'm still hungry! Whenever I eat vegetarian I'm starving an hour later.

Tokens
lol, I just ate a banana with some peanut butter. Fuck I wish I had some chicken because I'm still hungry! Whenever I eat vegetarian I'm starving an hour later.

Just remember, that according to RealEstateDonkey, if you give in
and eat that chicken, you should be killed - especially now that
he's enlightened you to the "truth."

:nohead:

Banned
Tokens
Save the butterflies!
Monarch_Butterfly_Pink_Zinnia_1800px_edit.jpg

Tokens
Man, I'm having fun watching the Patriots throw that dead
cow-skin around the foot-ball field tonight.

Banned
Tokens
So you deny that more than 6.1% of the American public is jobless and in need of a job? And yes, I've done some speeches at high schools and at some conferences in your home town of DC. Actually that's a lie. It was technically in Virginia a few miles out.

The Unemployment rate doesn't measure who is jobless and in need of a job.

There are whole inner cities full of hood rates that don't work and live off of entitlements. Those people are not LOOKING for jobs and don't count as unemployed. I didn't make the rules. If it were up to me, i'd let the lazy leaches work or starve.

Tokens
Here is a paper from a Ph.d. anatomist and primatologist (who is
*also* a vegetarian) debunking REP's bullshit views.

This should conclude our discussion on humans being
omnivorous. :nohead:

http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

Humans are Omnivores

Adapted from a talk by John McArdle, Ph.D.

<HR>Document Sections:
<HR>Introduction

There are a number of popular myths about vegetarianism that have no scientific basis in fact. One of these myths is that man is naturally a vegetarian because our bodies resemble plant eaters, not carnivores. In fact we are omnivores, capable of either eating meat or plant foods. The following addresses the unscientific theory of man being only a plant eater.
Confusion between Taxonomy and Diet

Much of the misinformation on the issue of man's being a natural vegetarian arises from confusion between taxonomic (in biology, the procedure of classifying organisms in established categories) and dietary characteristics.
Members of the mammalian Order Carnivora may or may not be exclusive meat eaters. Those which eat only meat are carnivores. Dietary adaptations are not limited by a simple dichotomy between herbivores (strict vegetarians) and carnivores (strict meat-eaters), but include frugivores (predominantly fruit), gramnivores (nuts, seeds, etc.), folivores (leaves), insectivores (carnivore-insects and small vertebrates), etc. Is is also important to remember that the relation between the form (anatomy/physiology) and function (behavior) is not always one to one. Individual anatomical structures can serve one or more functions and similar functions can be served by several forms.
Omnivorism

I FAILED TO SEE ANYTHING IN THIS THAT GAVE ANY REASONS WHY HUMANS ARE NOT HERBIVORES.

The key category in the discussion of human diet is omnivores, which are defined as generalized feeders, with neither carnivore nor herbivore specializations for acquiring or processing food, and who are capable of consuming and do consume both animal protein and vegetation. They are basically *opportunistic* feeders (survive by eating what is available) with more generalized anatomical and physiological traits, especially the dentition (teeth). All the available evidence indicates that the natural human diet is omnivorous and would include meat. We are not, however, required to consume animal protein. We have a choice.
The Great Apes

THIS DESCRIBES WHAT AN OMNIVORE IS, SAYS NOTHING OF WHY WE ARE OMNIVORES.

There are very few frugivores amongst the mammals in general, and primates in particular. The only apes that are predominantly fruit eaters (gibbons and siamangs) are atypical for apes in many behavioral and ecological respects and eat substantial amounts of vegetation. Orangutans are similar, with no observations in the wild of eating meat.
Gorillas are more typically vegetarian, with less emphasis on fruit. Several years ago a very elegant study was done on the relationship between body size and diet in primates (and some other mammal groups). The only primates on the list with pure diets were the very small species (which are entirely insectivorous) and the largest (which specialize in vegetarian diet). However, the spectrum of dietary preferences reflect the daily food intake needs of each body size and the relative availability of food resources in a tropical forest. Our closest relatives among the apes are the chimpanzees (i.e., anatomically, behaviorally, genetically, and evolutionarily), who frequently kill and eat other mammals (including other primates).
Evidence of Humans as Omnivores

AGAIN THIS IS POINTLESS.

Archeological Record

As far back as it can be traced, clearly the archeological record indicates an omnivorous diet for humans that included meat. Our ancestry is among the hunter/gatherers from the beginning. Once domestication of food sources began, it included both animals and plants.

NOT TRUE, MANY PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT MAN DID NOT START OUT EATING MEAT. IT ACTUALLY WAS NOT UNTIL HOMO ERECTUS THAT TRACES OF MAN CONSUMING MEAT CAN BE FOUND.

Cell Types

Relative number and distribution of cell types, as well as structural specializations, are more important than overall length of the intestine to determining a typical diet. Dogs are typical carnivores, but their intestinal characteristics have more in common with omnivores. Wolves eat quite a lot of plant material.

THIS, I POINTED OUT BEFORE IS DUMB BECAUSE DOGS ARE NOT CARNIVORES. THEY ARE 100% OMNIVORES. CATS ARE THE CARNIVORES. ON TOP OF THAT THIS DOES NOT GIVE ONE COMPARISON TO HUMAN/OMNIVORE TO GIVE THE REASONS ON WHY THE HUMAN ANIMAL FITS THIS CLASSIFICATION.

Fermenting Vats

Nearly all plant eaters have fermenting vats (enlarged chambers where foods sits and microbes attack it). Ruminants like cattle and deer have forward sacs derived from remodeled esophagus and stomach. Horses, rhinos, and colobine monkeys have posterior, hindgut sacs. Humans have no such specializations.

THIS VAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE APPENDIX. IT IS NOT KNOWN FOR SURE WHAT THE APPENDIX WAS USED FOR BUT THIS COULD BE AN EXPLAINATION.

Jaws

Although evidence on the structure and function of human hands and jaws, behavior, and evolutionary history also either support an omnivorous diet or fail to support strict vegetarianism, the best evidence comes from our teeth.
The short canines in humans are a functional consequence of the enlarged cranium and associated reduction of the size of the jaws. In primates, canines function as both defense weapons and visual threat devices. Interestingly, the primates with the largest canines (gorillas and gelada baboons) both have basically vegetarian diets. In archeological sites, broken human molars are most often confused with broken premolars and molars of pigs, a classic omnivore. On the other hand, some herbivores have well-developed incisors that are often mistaken for those of human teeth when found in archeological excavations.
Salivary Glands

These indicate we could be omnivores. Saliva and urine data vary, depending on diet, not taxonomic group.

HERBIVORES HAVE ALKILINE SALIVIA AS DO HUMANS. THE SALIVIA POINTS TO US BEING HERBIVORES.

Intestines

Intestinal absorption is a surface area, not linear problem. Dogs (which are carnivores) have intestinal specializations more characteristic of omnivores than carnivores such as cats. The relative number of crypts and cell types is a better indication of diet than simple length. We are intermediate between the two groups.

ONCE AGAIN IT SAYS NOTHING. WHAT DOES THIS SAY THAT STATES THAT HUMANS ARE HERBIVORES?

Conclusion

Humans are classic examples of omnivores in all relevant anatomical traits. There is no basis in anatomy or physiology for the assumption that humans are pre-adapted to the vegetarian diet. For that reason, the best arguments in support of a meat-free diet remain ecological, ethical, and health concerns.
[Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.]

The real conclusion is that this is filled with misspelled words and words that mean nothing. A few things actually tried to give proof and I've debunked those. NEXT!

Tokens
"comical"

Mr. published writer.

:nohead::nohead::nohead::nohead::nohead::nohead:

No writer would use wikipedia as a source. You would not know this because you get all your information from wiki. That and Nickelodeon. Did I spell that wrong too?:missingte

Banned
Tokens
The real conclusion is that this is filled with misspelled words and words that mean nothing. A few things actually tried to give proof and I've debunked those. NEXT!

You didn't debunk shit! Pretty much all you said was "dogs aren't carnivores" and yet dogs are direct decendants from WOLVES!

loldog-snow-covered-eyes-fail.jpg

Banned
Tokens
No writer would use wikipedia as a source. You would not know this because you get all your information from wiki. That and Nickelodeon. Did I spell that wrong too?:missingte

No person in general would use wiki. It is all a big giant waste, right Realestateturd? People should just come to you and ask you the questions.

Gov unemployment is 6.1%, but REturd says it is 25%
The dictionary +wiki are wrong, REturd is right
911 wasn't done by fundy muslims, it was George Bush

Hey Real Estate turd.... I have a bridge to sell you.

Tokens
You didn't debunk shit! Pretty much all you said was "dogs aren't carnivores" and yet dogs are direct decendants from WOLVES!

loldog-snow-covered-eyes-fail.jpg

Yes I did. They tried to bring up saliva and that case is clearly in favor of us being herbivores since we have the same exact salvia then herbivores. That article was a bunch of BS. It stated that "intestinal length is not as important as absorption". OK??????? Now tell us where that affects the human/herbivore relationship. And yes, I did say that dogs are omnivores because it is well known by every single 3rd grader in the world. It's hard to except credibility from a writing that is misspelled and filled with inaccuracies. It's not like the person was like us, just typing off the top of our heads and could perhaps misspell a word or make a typo. That was a printed article that should have been proof read. Anyways, it really said nothing and the few things that it did say I disproved. NEXT.

Tokens

You can't make this shit up.

I post an academic paper debunking RealEstateDonkey's bullshit,
and this is his response.

What a fraud.

"This is filled with words that mean nothing. A few things actually tried to
give proof and I've debunked those. NEXT!"

The fact is, you debunked nothing, because you posted virtually no
response ass-clown.

Tokens
Seriously, do you know that if this place was filled with people that were not already against me then they would all say that I've destroyed you?

RealEstate, it really cannot be said that I'm on good terms with Zit. But on this occasion I have to agree with him. You did a lot of arguing but very little of it made sense.
Come on, humans, in their different forms, eat meat for several hundreds of thousands of years now, but we are no omnivores? And dogs, direct descendants from wolves, are no carnivores? As much as I detest the use of that term, but you really seem to be a kook.

Tokens
Seriously, do you know that if this place was filled with people that were not already against me then they would all say that I've destroyed you?

RealEstate, it really cannot be said that I'm on good terms with Zit. But on this occasion I have to agree with him. You did a lot of arguing but very little of it made sense.
Come on, humans, in their different forms, eat meat for several hundreds of thousands of years now, but we are no omnivores? And dogs, direct descendants from wolves, are no carnivores? I detest the use of that term, but you really seem to be a kook.

I'm still here Mo-fo's
Tokens
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Comparative Anatomy of Eating[/FONT]
by Milton R. Mills, M.D.

What About Me?
The human gastrointestinal tract features the anatomical modifications consistent with an herbivorous diet. Humans have muscular lips and a small opening into the oral cavity. Many of the so-called “muscles of expression” are actually the muscles used in chewing. The muscular and agile tongue essential for eating, has adapted to use in speech and other things. The mandibular joint is flattened by a cartilaginous plate and is located well above the plane of the teeth. The temporalis muscle is reduced. The characteristic “square jaw” of adult males reflects the expanded angular process of the mandible and the enlarged masseter/pterygoid muscle group. The human mandible can move forward to engage the incisors, and side-to-side to crush and grind.
Human teeth are also similar to those found in other herbivores with the exception of the canines (the canines of some of the apes are elongated and are thought to be used for display and/or defense). Our teeth are rather large and usually abut against one another. The incisors are flat and spade-like, useful for peeling, snipping and biting relatively soft materials. The canines are neither serrated nor conical, but are flattened, blunt and small and function Like incisors. The premolars and molars are squarish, flattened and nodular, and used for crushing, grinding and pulping noncoarse foods.
Human saliva contains the carbohydrate-digesting enzyme, salivary amylase. This enzyme is responsible for the majority of starch digestion. The esophagus is narrow and suited to small, soft balls of thoroughly chewed food. Eating quickly, attempting to swallow a large amount of food or swallowing fibrous and/or poorly chewed food (meat is the most frequent culprit) often results in choking in humans.
Man's stomach is single-chambered, but only moderately acidic. (Clinically, a person presenting with a gastric pH less than 4-5 when there is food in the stomach is cause for concern.) The stomach volume represents about 21-27% of the total volume of the human GI tract. The stomach serves as a mixing and storage chamber, mixing and liquefying ingested foodstuffs and regulating their entry into the small intestine. The human small intestine is long, averaging from 10 to 11 times the body length. (Our small intestine averages 22 to 30 feet in length. Human body size is measured from the top of the head to end of the spine and averages between two to three feet in length in normal-sized individuals.)
The human colon demonstrates the pouched structure peculiar to herbivores. The distensible large intestine is larger in cross-section than the small intestine, and is relatively long. Man's colon is responsible for water and electrolyte absorption and vitamin production and absorption. There is also extensive bacterial fermentation of fibrous plant materials, with the production and absorption of significant amounts of food energy (volatile short-chain fatty acids) depending upon the fiber content of the diet. The extent to which the fermentation and absorption of metabolites takes place in the human colon has only recently begun to be investigated.
In conclusion, we see that human beings have the gastrointestinal tract structure of a “committed” herbivore. Humankind does not show the mixed structural features one expects and finds in anatomical omnivores such as bears and raccoons. Thus, from comparing the gastrointestinal tract of humans to that of carnivores, herbivores and omnivores we must conclude that humankind's GI tract is designed for a purely plant-food diet.

:103631605

Summary
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="80%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#000099" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Facial Muscles[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Reduced to allow wide mouth gape</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Well-developed</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Reduced</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Well-developed</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Jaw Type[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Angle not expanded</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Expanded angle</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Angle not expanded</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Expanded angle</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Jaw Joint Location[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">On same plane as molar teeth</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Above the plane of the molars</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">On same plane as molar teeth</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Above the plane of the molars</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Jaw Motion[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Shearing; minimal side-to-side motion</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">No shear; good side-to-side, front-to-back</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Shearing; minimal side-to-side</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">No shear; good side-to-side, front-to-back</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Major Jaw Muscles[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Temporalis</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Masseter and pterygoids</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Temporalis</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Masseter and pterygoids</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Mouth Opening vs. Head Size[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Large</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Small</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Large</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Small</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Teeth (Incisors)[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Short and pointed</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Broad, flattened and spade shaped</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Short and pointed</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Broad, flattened and spade shaped</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Teeth (Canines)[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Long, sharp and curved</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Dull and short or long (for defense), or none</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Long, sharp and curved</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Short and blunted</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Teeth (Molars)[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Sharp, jagged and blade shaped</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Flattened with cusps vs complex surface</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Sharp blades and/or flattened</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Flattened with nodular cusps</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Chewing[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">None; swallows food whole</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Extensive chewing necessary</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Swallows food whole and/or simple crushing</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Extensive chewing necessary</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Saliva[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">No digestive enzymes</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carbohydrate digesting enzymes</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">No digestive enzymes</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carbohydrate digesting enzymes</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Stomach Type[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Simple</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Simple or multiple chambers</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Simple</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Simple</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Stomach Acidity[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Less than or equal to pH 1 with food in stomach</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">pH 4 to 5 with food in stomach</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Less than or equal to pH 1 with food in stomach</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">pH 4 to 5 with food in stomach</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Stomach Capacity[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">60% to 70% of total volume of digestive tract</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Less than 30% of total volume of digestive tract</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">60% to 70% of total volume of digestive tract</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">21% to 27% of total volume of digestive tract</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Length of Small Intestine[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">3 to 6 times body length</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">10 to more than 12 times body length</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">4 to 6 times body length</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">10 to 11 times body length</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Colon[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Simple, short and smooth</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Long, complex; may be sacculated</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Simple, short and smooth</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Long, sacculated</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Liver[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Can detoxify vitamin A</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Cannot detoxify vitamin A</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Can detoxify vitamin A</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Cannot detoxify vitamin A</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Kidney[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Extremely concentrated urine</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Moderately concentrated urine</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Extremely concentrated urine</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Moderately concentrated urine</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#000099">[FONT=geneva, verdana, arial, helvetica]Nails[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Carnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Sharp claws</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Herbivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Flattened nails or blunt hooves</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Omnivore</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Sharp claws</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Human</td> <td bgcolor="#99ccff">Flattened nails</td></tr></tbody></table>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deafmadden
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com