Anyone watching the GGG/Canelo fight Saturday?

Search

Tokens
Hahaha ok sam whatever you need to tell yourself little guy.

I don’t get what the end game is here. Kind of like Patsfan said, all your posts seem to be passive/aggressive or are just a failed attempt at a troll. It doesn’t seem like you ever try to contribute to anything related. Seems like you just like to obscurely argue in defense of the Rx pariah without really advancing any point or stance. It’s confusing. I dunno man, I’d take a step back and re-evaluate some stuff

Tokens
How long have you known Mobb. You sound like you have listened to his great analysis for awhile.

Do you think he is a winning sports bettor who can consistently find +EV bets? I mean, you tell me. I don't follow this clown, I just know saying the stuff he says is 99.99999% correlated with being a losing sports bettor. Over a large enough sample size he isn't making it over the threshold needed. He doesn't know how to exploit soft markets, he doesn't know anything about Xs and Os, coaching, analytics, math, markets, etc......He just doesn't.

Feel free to share your opinion.

“He doesn’t know about Xs and Os, coaches,analytics, math, markets, etc.”. But you literally just got done saying that you have no idea about me and just asked someone else. Yet you go and form an opinion based on the one time I said something that you didn’t like and try to exploit it. And then you have the audacity to even mention the word sample size. You are the leading candidate for biggest forum moron-wannabe wiseguy-real life loser. You had a lot of us fooled but now you are being exposed because you didn’t want shit to die out. Kept bringing it back up couldn’t just let it go. Now you will be exposed for what you really are. You would put some respect on my name pussy boy if you knew. But you are all couped up in the offshore giving fantasyland advice to two of the most annoying fucks on the forum. So what the fuck do you do or have you done? Please tell me.

You have NO CLUE about me, what I know, how much I know, or my knowledge on the sport itself. You are literally so fucking far up your OWN ass it truly is remarkable. I have never seen anything like it from somebody who has produced so little. “Oh I had Gurley to score a touchdown it was the easiest play of the weekend.” Ok, do you want a soda or something? We don’t have a trophy for that. Do you want a cookie? It’s hilarious to see you try to argue. You just talk in circles. This entire thread I have said you have solid fantasyland advice. Okay so why are you trying to prove my entire point wrong by bringing up the number 1 draft pick scoring a touchdown? Forget that it’s the #1 pick and forget what the price was and all that and the probability. How in the world does this prove your point? Truthfully, man to man, you should be embarrassed using that as your example. HOW does THAT prove your point when I said the entire time you know fantasyland????!!!!!???? Time to start THINKINGGG.

Patsfans, you will thank me after all this is over with. You will message me and tell me how I had to humble you. I personally think you will be a much better person and capper due to you accepting it and thanking me. Time will come when you know. Just don’t fight it, you know?

Tokens
I don’t get what the end game is here. Kind of like Patsfan said, all your posts seem to be passive/aggressive or are just a failed attempt at a troll. It doesn’t seem like you ever try to contribute to anything related. Seems like you just like to obscurely argue in defense of the Rx pariah without really advancing any point or stance. It’s confusing. I dunno man, I’d take a step back and re-evaluate some stuff
Ok sam whatever you say little guy, after all you are the smartest guy in the room.

Tokens
I'm a internet welcher

I admit it.

Shoot me :):)
Greeny I like your spirit! GREAT call on the Browns last night, that hook had to make some smart people mad last night. Mayfield came in like a firecracker.

Handicapper
Tokens
I promise you if GB got banned I would be back to posting more normal and the overall volume would increase in the offshore.
He is not the only reason this place is dead but he is one of them.
This place would not turn into reddit if he left but it would probably go from completely dead to just less dead.

You would be back?

You left for 3 months...LMAO

Nobody misses a bump on a log offshore clown.

Get lost old man

Tokens
“He doesn’t know about Xs and Os, coaches,analytics, math, markets, etc.”. But you literally just got done saying that you have no idea about me and just asked someone else. Yet you go and form an opinion based on the one time I said something that you didn’t like and try to exploit it. And then you have the audacity to even mention the word sample size. You are the leading candidate for biggest forum moron-wannabe wiseguy-real life loser. You had a lot of us fooled but now you are being exposed because you didn’t want shit to die out. Kept bringing it back up couldn’t just let it go. Now you will be exposed for what you really are. You would put some respect on my name pussy boy if you knew. But you are all couped up in the offshore giving fantasyland advice to two of the most annoying fucks on the forum. So what the fuck do you do or have you done? Please tell me.

You have NO CLUE about me, what I know, how much I know, or my knowledge on the sport itself. You are literally so fucking far up your OWN ass it truly is remarkable. I have never seen anything like it from somebody who has produced so little. “Oh I had Gurley to score a touchdown it was the easiest play of the weekend.” Ok, do you want a soda or something? We don’t have a trophy for that. Do you want a cookie? It’s hilarious to see you try to argue. You just talk in circles. This entire thread I have said you have solid fantasyland advice. Okay so why are you trying to prove my entire point wrong by bringing up the number 1 draft pick scoring a touchdown? Forget that it’s the #1 pick and forget what the price was and all that and the probability. How in the world does this prove your point? Truthfully, man to man, you should be embarrassed using that as your example. HOW does THAT prove your point when I said the entire time you know fantasyland????!!!!!???? Time to start THINKINGGG.

Patsfans, you will thank me after all this is over with. You will message me and tell me how I had to humble you. I personally think you will be a much better person and capper due to you accepting it and thanking me. Time will come when you know. Just don’t fight it, you know?

It’s honestly impressive how someone can fit so much delusion and retardation in one post

Handicapper
Tokens

Handicapper
Tokens
You would be back?

You left for 3 months...LMAO

Nobody misses a bump on a log offshore clown.

Get lost old man

First off I’m probably half your age .
2nd it was 5 months. You should try it sometime .
3rd you wish you had my job . I probably have larger 24 hr swings in crypto then you make in a year

Have a nice day

Handicapper
Tokens
First off I’m probably half your age .
2nd it was 5 months. You should try it sometime .
3rd you wish you had my job . I probably have larger 24 hr swings in crypto then you make in a year

Have a nice day

90% of the posters around here never heard your name.

Choptalk?

And I'm not being funny.

Tokens

patsfan keeps talking about his lonely winner last weekend. Gurley to score a touchdown lol.

As I stated above.....how does that help your case??? When the entire point of the thread was NOT about fantasyland. It was about picking fights.

But because I am right Patsfan tries to make it about NBA season totals and about fantasyland lol. So WHY would you even argue that you are a fight genius in the first place? It doesn’t make any sense. You argued in favor of metros comment and against mine. Why even bother if you know you aren’t a fight genius? You just can’t handle anybody saying anything negative about you. If you were legit and I was actually wrong, then you had ample opportunity to prove me false. But instead you start talking about NBA season win totals and more from fantasyland. Explain to me....Samantha or Patsfans.....what does fantasyland and nba season win totals have to do with picking fights? I’ll wait....

#Exposeddddd#fakewiseguy#samanthastilllovesyou

Tokens

I asked him to get his opinion. Let him participate in the thread a little. Obviously I know you aren't a +EV bettor.

Why are you so bitter? Take that energy and learn math/gambling so you aren't the village idiot in threads where that stuff comes up. I mean, normal adults are idiots when it comes to math but if you really wanna pass off that you are some big sports bettor and long-term winner to people on a board like this then you can't really say stuff like Cruise had a better chance to win with 3 teams rather than going straight up in picks over a sample of 10 games, even moreso when the selection of games declines rapidly as the tournament progresses. It's just objectively wrong. So when I say it is objectively wrong, rather than go "OMG PATSFAN I SEE YOU BRO", look at why it is wrong.

When you say stuff like that and you are so adamant about it, it's clear to everyone that your claims are BS. You don't have an edge in sports betting and thus you don't have a bag from it. You're likely broke. And I don't even like to make fun of people for not having money but don't pretend to be something you aren't.

You still haven't even answered my question why you think sports betting isn't playing against nerds. You just have very little knowledge base about these subjects.

Tokens
The Gurley bet was +EV because the implied probability he would score was >> than the odds from the site. That's the whole point of betting on sports. It's a +EV bet, period. So stop talking about it. You just sound dumb trying to critique it. If the odds were -180 Gurley scores a TD, then it likely wouldn't have been. Also, this was a sports betting prop. Not a fantasy prop fwiw.

You just sound so incredibly stupid the more you talk. You can call me an asshole, blah blah blah, but one thing your gonna have a tough time with is getting people to agree with you that you are smarter than me. It just makes you look delusional at this point.

Tokens
I asked him to get his opinion. Let him participate in the thread a little. Obviously I know you aren't a +EV bettor.

Why are you so bitter? Take that energy and learn math/gambling so you aren't the village idiot in threads where that stuff comes up. I mean, normal adults are idiots when it comes to math but if you really wanna pass off that you are some big sports bettor and long-term winner to people on a board like this then you can't really say stuff like Cruise had a better chance to win with 3 teams rather than going straight up in picks over a sample of 10 games, even moreso when the selection of games declines rapidly as the tournament progresses. It's just objectively wrong. So when I say it is objectively wrong, rather than go "OMG PATSFAN I SEE YOU BRO", look at why it is wrong.

When you say stuff like that and you are so adamant about it, it's clear to everyone that your claims are BS. You don't have an edge in sports betting and thus you don't have a bag from it. You're likely broke. And I don't even like to make fun of people for not having money but don't pretend to be something you aren't.

You still haven't even answered my question why you think sports betting isn't playing against nerds. You just have very little knowledge base about these subjects.

Lmfao. Anybody with half of a brain would know Justine cruise in a 10 pick contest with Greenbacks would lose.

It is not about common percentages. It is about your own individual ability. Are you really trying to argue now that Justine cruise has an equal chance of Greenbacks in a 10 pick contest???

I laugh so hard at that welching nonsense. Greenbacks offered many chances to this clown Justine. After Justine had made thread after thread calling him out.

I honestly do not care if you don’t like Greenbacks. ANYBODY who sides with Justine cruise on that whole situation needs to be slapped. Justine made thread after thread calling GB out. And then denied many opportunities to actually go head to head. Justine waited until he felt comfortable in a bet and had to make up his own guidelines instead of a simple h2h contest.

Which GB agreed to because it was the only way this clown would accept. He even had the opportunity to be helped in the h2h pick contest LMFAO. Patsfans, chop, Enflameo, Justine cruise vs GB. Y’all still would have ALL lost LMFAOOOOOOOO

You all had the chance to team up in a contest and Justine STILL declined. He had to side with the top 3-4 schools most likely to win it in order to make a prediction. How pathetic. I’m sorry but anybody who co-signs Justine after that should be ashamed that he needed to go that route in order to have a chance.

Hilarious you truly think Justine Cruise vs Greenbacks is an even matchup in handicapping BAHahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha. You really are a dumbass aren’t you

Tokens
The Gurley bet was +EV because the implied probability he would score was >> than the odds from the site. That's the whole point of betting on sports. It's a +EV bet, period. So stop talking about it. You just sound dumb trying to critique it. If the odds were -180 Gurley scores a TD, then it likely wouldn't have been. Also, this was a sports betting prop. Not a fantasy prop fwiw.

You just sound so incredibly stupid the more you talk. You can call me an asshole, blah blah blah, but one thing your gonna have a tough time with is getting people to agree with you that you are smarter than me. It just makes you look delusional at this point.

Lol that’s nice and all. But that’s not the discussion that started all of this. You realize that, correct?

You can keep keep playing that “that’s the whole point of sports betting” crap. But that’s not why we are real lmfao. We are at this point because you claim to be a fight genius. But all you want to talk about is nba season win totals and fantasyland football. Where are your winners ATS? Where are your fight winners? Show me that. Like I have stated about 499374929394849284748372883 times..... I don’t give a fuck about your fantasyland and nba season win totals. If you would like to prove me wrong for the real reason we are here....you can try to do so. I am waiting

Tokens
patsfan keeps talking about his lonely winner last weekend. Gurley to score a touchdown lol.

As I stated above.....how does that help your case??? When the entire point of the thread was NOT about fantasyland. It was about picking fights.

But because I am right Patsfan tries to make it about NBA season totals and about fantasyland lol. So WHY would you even argue that you are a fight genius in the first place? It doesn’t make any sense. You argued in favor of metros comment and against mine. Why even bother if you know you aren’t a fight genius? You just can’t handle anybody saying anything negative about you. If you were legit and I was actually wrong, then you had ample opportunity to prove me false. But instead you start talking about NBA season win totals and more from fantasyland. Explain to me....Samantha or Patsfans.....what does fantasyland and nba season win totals have to do with picking fights? I’ll wait....

#Exposeddddd#fakewiseguy#samanthastilllovesyou

What does nba season win totals and fantasyland have to do with picking fights? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is getting repetitive. Maybe a light will go off in his brain....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com