5 or 6 figure payouts from SportsBetting

Search

Tokens
Have you followed this thread at all or are you just trolling?
Yes I have read every post in this thread and commented back in Jan. of this year. Obviously you haven't read or followed the whole thread or you would have known that. Don't act like your friends and think you know whats going on when you don't clown. So unless you have the information I am looking for and can PM me like I ask move along. Thanks

Tokens
Yes I have read every post in this thread and commented back in Jan. of this year. Obviously you haven't read or followed the whole thread or you would have known that. Don't act like your friends and think you know whats going on when you don't clown. So unless you have the information I am looking for and can PM me like I ask move along. Thanks

Why don't you just ask the question here? What's the secret? Mog is an open book.

Tokens
RISK HALF YOUR ROLL GUARANTEED PLAY (for both new & existing clients)

Broncos +11.5 on the buy - risk 35% of your roll
Broncos +375 - risk 15% of your roll

If you would like the above risk to be guaranteed, contact Mowgli by WhatsApp xxx-xxx-xxxx
The profit from this guaranteed risk bet is not expected to be shared. Should the bet lose, I will work with you pro-bono until your loss is recovered. If 3 months elapse and I am unable to recover, I will replenish your loss from my pocket. Should the bet win, I expect you to sign on as my client by investing at least the winnings from above bet per my ongoing betting advice. This is simply a way for me to acquire you as a new client, win or lose.

If you become my client, you share half of the overall profit with me only after I double your starting roll. In case your roll does not escalate beyond the starting point, I replenish it in full every 3 months from my pocket + add 5% Per the worst case scenario, if hypothetically the roll you set aside for my betting advice is below the starting point every quarter, I am happy to replenish it in entirety every quarter + add 20% over the course of a year (5% every quarter). That is the least I can do for you honoring me by you putting your trust in Mowgli. If I do not perform significantly better, I would be absolutely disgusted with myself.

If you are already my client, I will replenish potential loss from above wager by foregoing my profit share from our future bets until the Broncos bet loss is recovered.

Going thru this thread will give you an idea of my ability to win. The worst season I have ever had in any individual major American sport is a profit of 28 units. I will guide you in NFL, CFB, NBA, CBB, NHL, MLB, UFC, Tennis, and Cricket.

This Broncos bet risk amount is an exception - its a special from Mowgli. All clients normally stake 1-5 units per bet, where 1 unit is 2-3% of the roll.

Contact Mowgli to start your risk free, profit guaranteed sports betting journey

Tokens
Just out of curiosity, what's your reasoning behind the Broncos?

They're 0-8 ATS, in their last 8 games as a road dog, failing to cover by an average of 10.38 point per game. All trends are meant to be bucked of course, but I'm curious to hear why you'd put over half your bankroll on a single game, and particularly a bet like this

Handicapper
Tokens
With all these clients you bringing on and the way you give everyone essentially the same picks.
If you have that situation where you do have to pay you talking well into 6 figures .
You already say you have one client at 40K . Not counting the dozens of other people at different levels .

We talking well into 6 figures here .

Even if you legit you are starting to get into problems with moving this money around .

Tokens
I have noticed, even last year I believe, you have some weird obsession with the Broncos. Not sure what it is with this average team. They just played KC and lost and are now getting double digitts so you like them in a short tur around I suppose. I kind of like this play I am just interested in your obsession with constantly betting this team

Tokens
Just out of curiosity, what's your reasoning behind the Broncos?

They're 0-8 ATS, in their last 8 games as a road dog, failing to cover by an average of 10.38 point per game. All trends are meant to be bucked of course, but I'm curious to hear why you'd put over half your bankroll on a single game, and particularly a bet like this

More of a strong instinctual play than anything. A few weeks ago the Broncos victory over loss-less KC team was snatched away. I expect them to rebound and play very inspired after an elongated rest, having played Thursday, and KC bit shorter than normal rest having played last Sunday night. NFL bets are primarily perception based, due to much smaller sample size, unlike NBA & NHL which are all probability factor based.

Tokens
With all these clients you bringing on and the way you give everyone essentially the same picks.
If you have that situation where you do have to pay you talking well into 6 figures .
You already say you have one client at 40K . Not counting the dozens of other people at different levels .

We talking well into 6 figures here .

Even if you legit you are starting to get into problems with moving this money around .

Even though my picks are essentially the same, every client has a relatively different size roll / desire to progress. Some like certain wager types or staying away from certain sports. There is an amicable agreement with each client to maintain the relationship when cash flow constraints arise.

Tokens
I have noticed, even last year I believe, you have some weird obsession with the Broncos. Not sure what it is with this average team. They just played KC and lost and are now getting double digitts so you like them in a short tur around I suppose. I kind of like this play I am just interested in your obsession with constantly betting this team

no obsession with any team or player, never been a fan. Its merely a coincidence. I recall a big bet on Broncos Thursday last year, this one, and another against the Rams.

Tokens
Nice call on the Broncos +11.5! I would have never seen that coming with a Hot KC team at home. BOL with your plays and business!

Tokens
schmitty83 & Recon792, appreciate it. It was a 6-0 day for clients. Most also won with the Eagles, Panthers, Skins, Cards, Bears

I encourage anyone sitting on the fence to reach out to me. All it takes to get started on a guaranteed profit journey with me is a $1000 and this thread indicates what pressing + a strong run can accomplish with a start of only $1000. I customize bets per your roll, betting desires, and tolerance for swings.

Mowgli's bets either deliver or he pays you. Everything is outlined per a signed legally binding contract. Great profits to come in remainder of CFB regular season, Bowl games, NBA & NHL.

Tokens
I'd like to share my experience here with Mowgli. It's ended with him owing me money, so lets see how it goes.

I reached out many pages back to Mowgley ( at that time) and offered him to place wagers through me on my number because I really felt bad for the guy and his story. He was winning and getting screwed, I offered a low credit limit to him on my "number" to place wagers and I would not charge him anything (now that I look back I should have been charging him 10-25%, but never charged him a penny) and I would place a wager of my decided amount on the play. We set his credit limit at $2000 with max wager of $1000 per straight bet, and RR and Teasers as well. We set the settle amount at $1000 the following week of plays. We only discussed playing football. He asked about baseball but I said I wasn't really interested and would take up to much of my time in my day. He wanted to follow plays from a few posters in the RX forum baseball section, I believe Jmwins and another guy Gould or something with a late info title. I said I might on a case by case basis but not interested in the mid afternoon text and such. Oh yeah, all bets are to be texted and I will send confirmation back when placed. Way to pay early said we would figure it out but I liked Venmo and if we got a big number figure it out. I told him I did not like ****** though.

Went ok early, as I had to extend him deeper credit once early on because he lost, so he chased hard and got some back. We settled up twice with me sending him money early, like clock work. I sent him his winnings the first time through I think Venmo for partial then he wanted the rest by a walmart transaction, so I had to go out of my way to find a walmart and go through their money process, kind of a pain in my busy daily schedule, but I did it no problem. Second time around He was up come end of Sunday, then chased heavy on MNF and lost all but $400. He really wanted his $400 so he could "trust" me after I had already sent him a few thousand bucks. SO I said ok, I'll go out of my way to send this guy his $400 after he lost like $1500-$1600 in Monday football chasing hard in the game.

Then we fast forward to a teaser issue. We hit all but one on a teaser and the one pushed. Book graded it at a loss because that is his rules. Took I think two weeks to settle it with Book after arguing, but Ill get back to that.

In meantime Mowgley gets down $2000 early in a week, sends $2000 from a paypall account which he said wasn't his and to inform him who it came from when I got it, which was only way he would send me money after the original setup was not to ******. But what do you do when a guy owes you money? Take it if he's offering. So he paid so he could play more.

He ends up down $2000 again. At this time he has started to collect "clients" here on the RX. I told him I did NOT approve and wanted no part of that kind of tout business. He said well he wasn't for sure if he was going to do it. Then plays started coming that weren't on the forum, which I told him I only wanted public plays, as I figured once things went behind the scenes it would get weird or fishy.

After this, I settled that previous mentioned teaser with Book for a payout of $1250 to Mowgley. So I tell him, he you are down $2000 but we got that teaser paid so you're only down $1250. Mowgley had already told me he didn't want payment for it and if the book pays me to just keep it. I said no, if I'm paid Im paying you. Not doing that.

So He's down $750 at this point He then sits out a weekend, which is concerning to me. Well he was crushed and owed clients so much he wanted to sit out because he couldn't pay if he lost. Well, I decided that at this point I wanted no part of this. That is not what my generous offer to him was about in the beginning. I let him know he owed me the $750 and I was out because I didn't appreciate him sitting out while down $750 already for a settle period to book because he was down so big to his other clients.

He also has gone completely silent at this point. Im sending a text every couple of days saying hey whats going on, you gonna pay up? I had to up front the money and now we are weeks past the point. I'm out the $750, not charging him any interest or anything on the money mind you. I tell him he's treating me like a damn bookie and this is BS I'm completely done. He wants to play so he can try and win it back. I said no, I am not extending you any more credit to try and win it back, I can't get $750 so why extend you more credit to try and win it back, thats stupid on my part.

So now here we are, he says he sent me plays to win it back, which he did not. He posted a couple on here which I am not playing on "his account" because they were texted and confirmed by original arrangement. He then is sending me NBA and NHL plays, I said no not going that way.

So he has left me high and dry and not willing to pay the $750. The money is no sweat off my back, it's all about the IRONY of the guy with this long thread about getting stiffed from books, and he's out stiffing guys. We've also learned in this thread that he may not have really been stiffed, he was playing on other people's number and thats why he was closed down without payment. $750 isn't causing me harm it might others, but want people to know. I have all the conversations by text (which he does from a WhatsApp at times and then a cell phone number at other times).

In Highsight the guy is just chasing credit on other peoples number and is left owing me $750. Hope it doesn't end that way for others.

Tokens
I'd like to share my experience here with Mowgli. It's ended with him owing me money, so lets see how it goes.

I reached out many pages back to Mowgley ( at that time) and offered him to place wagers through me on my number because I really felt bad for the guy and his story. He was winning and getting screwed, I offered a low credit limit to him on my "number" to place wagers and I would not charge him anything (now that I look back I should have been charging him 10-25%, but never charged him a penny) and I would place a wager of my decided amount on the play. We set his credit limit at $2000 with max wager of $1000 per straight bet, and RR and Teasers as well. We set the settle amount at $1000 the following week of plays. We only discussed playing football. He asked about baseball but I said I wasn't really interested and would take up to much of my time in my day. He wanted to follow plays from a few posters in the RX forum baseball section, I believe Jmwins and another guy Gould or something with a late info title. I said I might on a case by case basis but not interested in the mid afternoon text and such. Oh yeah, all bets are to be texted and I will send confirmation back when placed. Way to pay early said we would figure it out but I liked Venmo and if we got a big number figure it out. I told him I did not like ****** though.

Went ok early, as I had to extend him deeper credit once early on because he lost, so he chased hard and got some back. We settled up twice with me sending him money early, like clock work. I sent him his winnings the first time through I think Venmo for partial then he wanted the rest by a walmart transaction, so I had to go out of my way to find a walmart and go through their money process, kind of a pain in my busy daily schedule, but I did it no problem. Second time around He was up come end of Sunday, then chased heavy on MNF and lost all but $400. He really wanted his $400 so he could "trust" me after I had already sent him a few thousand bucks. SO I said ok, I'll go out of my way to send this guy his $400 after he lost like $1500-$1600 in Monday football chasing hard in the game.

Then we fast forward to a teaser issue. We hit all but one on a teaser and the one pushed. Book graded it at a loss because that is his rules. Took I think two weeks to settle it with Book after arguing, but Ill get back to that.

In meantime Mowgley gets down $2000 early in a week, sends $2000 from a paypall account which he said wasn't his and to inform him who it came from when I got it, which was only way he would send me money after the original setup was not to ******. But what do you do when a guy owes you money? Take it if he's offering. So he paid so he could play more.

He ends up down $2000 again. At this time he has started to collect "clients" here on the RX. I told him I did NOT approve and wanted no part of that kind of tout business. He said well he wasn't for sure if he was going to do it. Then plays started coming that weren't on the forum, which I told him I only wanted public plays, as I figured once things went behind the scenes it would get weird or fishy.

After this, I settled that previous mentioned teaser with Book for a payout of $1250 to Mowgley. So I tell him, he you are down $2000 but we got that teaser paid so you're only down $1250. Mowgley had already told me he didn't want payment for it and if the book pays me to just keep it. I said no, if I'm paid Im paying you. Not doing that.

So He's down $750 at this point He then sits out a weekend, which is concerning to me. Well he was crushed and owed clients so much he wanted to sit out because he couldn't pay if he lost. Well, I decided that at this point I wanted no part of this. That is not what my generous offer to him was about in the beginning. I let him know he owed me the $750 and I was out because I didn't appreciate him sitting out while down $750 already for a settle period to book because he was down so big to his other clients.

He also has gone completely silent at this point. Im sending a text every couple of days saying hey whats going on, you gonna pay up? I had to up front the money and now we are weeks past the point. I'm out the $750, not charging him any interest or anything on the money mind you. I tell him he's treating me like a damn bookie and this is BS I'm completely done. He wants to play so he can try and win it back. I said no, I am not extending you any more credit to try and win it back, I can't get $750 so why extend you more credit to try and win it back, thats stupid on my part.

So now here we are, he says he sent me plays to win it back, which he did not. He posted a couple on here which I am not playing on "his account" because they were texted and confirmed by original arrangement. He then is sending me NBA and NHL plays, I said no not going that way.

So he has left me high and dry and not willing to pay the $750. The money is no sweat off my back, it's all about the IRONY of the guy with this long thread about getting stiffed from books, and he's out stiffing guys. We've also learned in this thread that he may not have really been stiffed, he was playing on other people's number and thats why he was closed down without payment. $750 isn't causing me harm it might others, but want people to know. I have all the conversations by text (which he does from a WhatsApp at times and then a cell phone number at other times).

In Highsight the guy is just chasing credit on other peoples number and is left owing me $750. Hope it doesn't end that way for others.

Why would he be down money and sitting out this weekend? He went 6-0 last week. Broncos, Eagles, Panthers, Skins, Cards, Bears.

And why wouldn't he be able to pay if he had a losing week or two? (it doesn't appear he did based on his posts though)

He's rich from sports betting as he has been crushing the bookies for 20 years and been shut off all over the place. If this were true, then a small 3 or 4 or 5 game losing streak would be nothing.

I'm confused, none of this makes sense.

Tokens
Why would he be down money and sitting out this weekend? He went 6-0 last week. Broncos, Eagles, Panthers, Skins, Cards, Bears.

And why wouldn't he be able to pay if he had a losing week or two? (it doesn't appear he did based on his posts though)

He's rich from sports betting as he has been crushing the bookies for 20 years and been shut off all over the place. If this were true, then a small 3 or 4 or 5 game losing streak would be nothing.

I'm confused, none of this makes sense.

he lost the $2000 on October 11th on placing his entire credit left on giants +2.5. Been going back and forth with him since then. He lost that bet, then went silent l. Settled the teaser few days later to bring it to $750. He also got slow or no response to messages after that giants loss.

Inalso so quit following the thread then so have no clue how his plays have done since.

Tokens
Razor, I will pay the 750 only per you honoring the agreement versus playing mind games. I am not sure if your intention was to book my bets selectively and try make money when you deemed my bets to not win or simply because you wanted my picks.

As the screen shot shows, the agreed on weekly settle window is 1k and weekly credit limit 3k. Well when I was down 2k the first time, you said that it all the credit you could extend me - first violation of our agreement. I said fk it, send him the 2k I am down.

1) So the week I went down 2k, I sent you ppal on Tuesday morning. Whenever I won money for the week, you sent me winnings quite a bit after Tuesday, which I understand is how it often works with Locals, but I should have been informed of this prior to bets being placed.

2) When I stopped sending plays couple weeks later after being down 2k again (as I was simply waiting for Tuesday so I could send you ppal like I had before), you text me saying, hey that winning teaser from 3 weeks ago finally got settled so you are now only down 750. How convenient that a winning teaser finally gets graded correctly that night as you were no longer getting my upcoming football plays due to me being maxed out at your figure of 2k (versus 3k which was the initial agreement). You also complained that me not posting Football picks on the RX is a violation of our agreement. Not sure where that came from or how it makes sense? It is obvious you wanted my picks, thus you finally grade the teaser in my favor like it should have been graded 3 weeks prior, telling me I am now only down 750, basically saying go ahead send me your football plays try to recover that 750 with remaining credit.

3) I decide to sit that wknd out and I absolutely have a right to do so per our text msg agreement of a 1k weekly settle window. Well this absolutely pisses you off and you start sending hateful texts + write this post on RX which is not going to help you recover at all.

4) Your post about me not getting stiffed at all is entirely wrong. Just like RX will not help you recover this 750 (only I can if you do the right thing), RX was never able to help me when I got stiffed 28k by PaywithPercocet and 26k by Texarkana bookie Doug after NFL week 2 who still books on here phone # (870) 648-0260. And yes I got stiffed by several sportsbooks, not because I was playing on clients # I have been stiffed on my own personal accounts simply for winning too much. I was not able to get an acknowledgement from WagerWeb.eu for being shorted 4k on my winnings because they "accidentally" sent 1 bitcoin transaction out of numerous to a wrong btc address. I have been stiffed over 60k by Bookmaker during past several months. One of the stiff jobs is tg25000, a client that has posted in this thread. Yes I logged in to his account to help him make 4k btc deposit as he was not comfortable with btc, but no bets were made. Tony at BM confiscated the deposit because I processed it - ridiculous. Despite tg25000 filing a complaint on October 21st, SBR has not even acknowledged my client's complaint and I have had to reimburse him. Other honorable mention RX books stiffing me include Cascade for 93k from back in the day (I believe they stiffed all RX forum members) but I was repeatedly promised by the RX they were mediating a payment plan, all false promises. Then there is Brian @ GT Bets who stiffed my client for over 10k because I logged in to place his live bets. He is also a poster, or at least was, until SBR permanently banned him for filing a complaint. I reimbursed his entire 10k+

5) The only way for you to recover the 750 is do the right thing. Text me and I will honor it per the agreement I have posted for forum members to see

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE RX. I am happy for the friendships I have established over the past dozen years and they will continue as I will always do the right thing per my personal moral principles & goodness of my heart, NOT because my meaningless RX rep is @ stake. However, all the RX advertised and locals I met via RX stiff jobs have left an EXTREMELY bitter taste in my mouth. There has been no proper attempted resolution by RX when they were actively involved in mediation and SBR does not helping as RX is no longer handling player disputes. Thats because SBR works in cahoot with the sportsbooks who hate bettors that win huge like Mowgli, deciding to come up with whatever reason they can to not pay me. The only certain thing is my Lifelong winning proposition that I will pick winners much more often than losers. Me getting paid has never been certain. Thus I commenced my business as my friends/clients are much more likely to get paid versus me and will certainly pay my profit share when I profit for them. Then there are mind game players like you Razor cause me to spend valuable time & energy writing posts like this to illustrate where you are wrong. So in lieu of your post, I bid the RX Farewell. Anyone that wants to communicate with me directly can contact me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-095321.png
    Screenshot_20181105-095321.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 160

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com