3Daily Winners and Impact Wagering Solutions Sports Betting Thread

Search

Tokens
Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive members got a bonus last night. My friends from a strong betting group were on Baylor and though I did not have it as an official play, I passed it along to them. That’s how it works for ISS members, I find great information and I pass it along. Myself I’m at 10-2-1 the last nine days and I sincerely believe I’m going to get off to a fast start this season with the confidence I have from doing more research than I ever have.

I won’t stop preaching, the real way to make money wagering is with Quality Information. We have insider Line Moves, useful Power Ratings and systems that build wealth. In addition, you will receive daily team info that places you in the best position to win and I’ll also supply my award winning picks (No. 1 in College Football (2006) and the NFL (2008) at Free Sports Monitor) as well.

Join us for a week or for a month and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll.

Free CFB Football System -1) Play Against any team like Miami-O in the first week of the season, after closing out last year with three or more straight spread covers that had a good record (60% to 80%) playing a team that had a winning record. This nearly perfect system is 23-2, 92 percent the past 18 years.

Free CFB Football Trend –2) Louisiana Tech is 12-33 ATS in road games in the first half of the season.

Free CFB Football Pick -3) Mike of the Left Coast Connection is amazing 19-3 the past six days and he has Florida big over FAU.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

3Daily Winners and Impact Wagering Solutions

Tokens
Impact Sports Solutions members profited nicely from our Top Play Winner this weekend on Hawaii. We've only released three plays (2-1) and have another today. Our members information gave them even more reason to celebrate as our Money Tracker plays were 3-0, with winners on UNLV, Buffalo U. and South Florida.

It's your call but if making money makes sense to you, become an Impact Sports Solutions member today.

Free MLB Baseball System -1) Play Against road underdogs like Texas with a money line of +100 or higher, with a cold starting pitcher whose ERA is 7.50 or higher his last three starts, after a game where the bullpen was rocked for five or more earned runs. Since 2007, put this one down at 51-12, 81 percent.

Free MLB Baseball Trend –2) Milwaukee is 15-0 vs. NL teams allowing 4.8 or more runs per game in the second half of the season.

Free CFB Football Pick -3) Mike of the Left Coast Connection is amazing 25-5 the past week and he has SMU +16 over their former Southwest Conference partners.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive members were more than pleased the way the first weekend of college football played out. As noted the other day, our Money Tracking tool was 3-0 on sides. We have a database measurement application that predicts yards per play and that was 6-2, 75 percent and our insider Line Moves (similar but different to what is written below) was 5-1 on sides action. I was also pleased to win my top play on Hawai`i and look ahead to the start of the NFL season.

I won’t stop preaching, the real way to make money wagering is with Quality Information. We have insider Line Moves, useful Power Ratings and systems that build wealth. In addition, you will receive daily team info that places you in the best position to win and I’ll also supply my award winning picks (No. 1 in College Football (2006) and the NFL (2008) at Free Sports Monitor) as well.

Join us for a week or for a month and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll.

3Daily Winners Sports Betting Line Moves

College football bettors that shook the numbers were either really good or really bad. On the sides they nailed it with 8-3 record, but on totals they were only 2-7, which equated to a .500 losing record with the juice added. With more than enough time to dissect the NFL numbers, here is what they have come up with so far.

NFL - (455) DETROIT at (456) TAMPA BAY 1:00 EDT FOX
The Lions are the media’s “expert” choice to show the largest amount of improvement in 2011. Detroit is assembling talent year by year and the wagering public is buying in, taking the Lions from +3 to +1.5. It doesn’t hurt that the Buccaneers are just 3-11-1 ATS at home in last 15 contests.

NFL - (457) ATLANTA at (458) CHICAGO 1:00 EDT FOX
Football bettors are completely writing off the preseason in which Atlanta was only one of three teams not to post a win. The Falcons opened as -1 road favorites in the Windy City and have been bumped up to -3. With Chicago’s offensive line in disarray, Atlanta’s recent 22-11 ATS record is more appealing.

NFL - (459) BUFFALO at (460) KANSAS CITY 1:00 EDT CBS
Basically, Buffalo gave away receiver Lee Evans, which does not make the Bills offense better and more than one person is wondering about the loss of Charley Weis as offensive coordinator in Kansas City. With this cloud of uncertainty, the total has fallen from 42 to 39.5. The Chiefs have totals history on their side, being 24-8 UNDER at Arrowhead Stadium in September games since 1992.

NFL - (461) INDIANAPOLIS at (462) HOUSTON (side and total) 1:00 EDT CBS

The Colts went from a +1.5 to +8.5 and the total slipped three points to 43.5 on reports a TV commercial pitchman will not play this week because of a bad neck. This is the first time the Texans have ever been favored over Indianapolis.

NFL - (467) TENNESSEE at (468) JACKSONVILLE 1:00 EDT CBS
These two AFC South rivals are still expected to lean heavily on the run in 2011. In contests played in north Florida, the UNDER is 11-5 and football speculators expect that to continue with the total dipping from 40 to 38.5. Looking at the quarterback situations hard to disagree.

NFL - (465) CINCINNATI at (466) CLEVELAND (side and total) 1:00 EDT CBS
Just how bad are the Bungals supposed to be this season when Cleveland zoomed from an opening figure of -3 all the way to -6.5! In fairness, when the oddsmakers released the number, the presumption was Carson Palmer would still be the quarterback, but that is not the case. The total has also tumbled from 37.5 to 35.5 and these Ohio rivals are 8-4 UNDER at Browns Stadium.

NFL - (471) CAROLINA at (472) ARIZONA 4:15 EDT FOX
It’s become common knowledge, Carolina is going to have trouble scoring points whoever is playing quarterback and new coach Ron Rivera will focus on running the ball and playing defense, which is what the old coach did, hmmn. Kevin Kolb has looked comfortable in an Arizona uniform and has made friends with Larry Fitzgerald. Backed with this information, NFL bettors took the Cardinals from a field goal to touchdown favorites.

NFL - (473) SEATTLE at (474) SAN FRANCISCO 4:15 EDT FOX
You have to cut the line makers some slack, since when they originally put out a total of 40.5 on this NFC West opener, they actually thought there would be two NFL professional quarterbacks. Instead the players under center are Tavaris Jackson and Alex Smith and bettors dutifully noted and the total crumbled to 38. This series is on a 10-5-1 UNDER run.

NFL - 9/12 (479) NEW ENGLAND at (480) MIAMI 7:00 EDT ESPN
New England is starting to have that familiar look about them, a Super Bowl look and for their Monday night opening foray with Miami, the Patriots jettisoned from -3.5 road choice to -7. The Dolphins are 5-11 ATS in South Florida the past two years, but 8-5 ATS hosting the Brady Bunch.

NFL – 9/12 (481) OAKLAND at (482) DENVER 10:15 EDT ESPN
We have all been taught to ignore the preseason, as it does not tell us anything about what is going to occur once the regular season commences. Nevertheless, it’s impossible to not see Oakland was still making the same mistakes they have made for mostly 15 years and Denver seems more organized since walking away from Josh McDaniels debacle. The Broncos went from a Pick to -3, but the underdog is on 7-2 ATS run.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget
Houston is 0-14 against the ML in road games playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season.
MLB Totals Nugget
The New York Mets are 17-3 OVER vs. an overused bullpen that pitches more than 3.2 innings per game this season.
MLB Run Line Nugget
The Chicago Cubs are 12-32 against the RL having won two of their last three games in 2011.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
Our top categories that Impact Sports Solutions exclusive members could cherry pick selections from were 14-3 last week, as our Money Tracker system, select early Line Moves and Yards Play Play estimator handed out 82.3 percent Winners. Today they found out about what scouts appraisals are of NFL quarterbacks along with what role best serves them. And from our Power Ranking, they have an idea about potential upsets in the NFL and college football this weekend.

The number of line changes is more back to normal for college football with a week under our belts. While this is what we have for the moment, don’t be surprised if there a deal more changes by the weekend as indications are in place their will be.

CFB - (307) OREGON STATE at (308) WISCONSIN 12:00 EDT ESPN

The Badgers appeared more explosive offensively than at any time in recent memory with Russell Wilson as quarterback in their opening affair versus UNLV. Oregon State was ugly in losing to Sacramento State 29-28 at home as 24-point favorites. With 14 first time starters for the Beavers and supporting a 7-22 ATS record in road games the first month of the season, online pigskin players were eager to back Wisconsin, shifting them from -18 to -21.5.

CFB - (323) UTEP at (324) SMU 7:00 EDT FSN

SMU’s wagering campaigns on two fronts, first they are begging the Big 12 (- 2 and counting) to make them a partner with no real idea what four prominent other schools might do, which has nothing to do with this contest. The other campaign is coach June Jones has made backup senior J.J. McDermott the starting quarterback after last year’s starter Kyle Padron had two rough series against Texas A&M. Like the stock market this has been received positively and the Ponies are -20-point home favorites, up from -17.5.

CFB - (331) NEW MEXICO STATE at (332) MINNESOTA 3:30 EDT BTN

The Golden Gophers losing 19-17 at USC as 24-point road underdogs has influenced their home opener. Coach Jerry Kill has made an immediate impression, with Minnesota showing more fervor in there play and the Gophers have been elevated from -18.5 to -20.

CFB - (333) HAWAI’I at (334) WASHINGTON 3:30 EDT RSNW

Hawai’i knocked off a transplanted Pac-12 member Colorado at home last week 34-17 and goes after a longer standing constituent on the road in Washington. Despite squeaking by Eastern Washington 30-27 (included a +4 turnover margin), the Huskies have gone from -3 to -6.5. The Warriors are 12-3 ATS since last season, but kickoff is at 9:30 AM in Honolulu.

CFB - (337) CALIFORNIA at (338) COLORADO 3:30 EDT CSCA/FCSA

When is a conference game not a conference game? These Pac-12 newly acquainted partners are playing the back end of a home and home series that was signed before Colorado made the switch west. Colorado didn’t show well in their opener at Hawai’i while California had a fairly easy time with Fresno State in winning and covering. The Bears were established as 4-point road faves, but football bettors have been placing the cash on Cal and they are up to -6.5. Contrasting angles leave the other bettors to choose on coach Jeff Tedford. California is 12-4 ATS the first two weeks of the season and 3-11 ATS as a road favorite of seven points or less under his direction.

CFB - (339) STANFORD at (340) DUKE 3:30 EDT ESPNU

It was a trifle surprising to see Stanford only an 18.5-point pick over a dubious Duke squad. However, with a few days to consider, online football bettors have hammered the Cardinal to -21 and likely counting. Since last year, Stanford is 6-0 ATS after a win by 28 or more points.

CFB - (361) UAB at (362) FLORIDA 7:00 EDT FSS/GP

An old school betting tip was always to play on a team that has a game under their belt versus a club that has yet to play a contest. This is one two such affairs and those wagering on football are on board. Florida was released as -21.5 point chalk and has been bet up to -23. Recruiting services have noted that QBJohn Brantley played more like the player who came to Florida in Will Muschamp’s new offense in the season opener. The Gators are 14-3 ATS when they score 28 or more points.

CFB - (385) NAVY at (386) WESTERN KENTUCKY 7:00 EDT ESPN3.com

Evidently Western Kentucky’s closer than expected loss to Kentucky caught the bettor’s attention and the Hilltoppers are a 9.5-point home dog after being a +12.5-point choice for starters. The Navy is 1-8 ATS after a win by 17 or more points.

3DW Bonus Info
MLB Money Line Nugget
Justin Verlander and Detroit are 11-0 against the ML as a road favorite of -125 or more this season.
MLB Totals Nugget
J.A. Happ and Houston are 10-0 OVER when he’s working on five or six days rest this year.
MLB Run Line Nugget
Chris Carpenter and St. Louis are 6-20 against the RL when the total is 7 to 8.5 this season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
Our top categories that Impact Sports Solutions exclusive members could cherry pick selections from were 14-3 last week, as our Money Tracker system, select early Line Moves and Yards Play Play Estimator handed out 82.3 percent Winners. Today we have a Guaranteed Play teed up for tonight in a 92% situation and we have all the latest info on our private Line Moves plays that were 5-1 on sides last week.

Join us for a week ($33.00) or for a month ($119.00) and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll.

Everyone is crazy for NFL football starting tonight, but those NFL bettors are split on the side and the total on New Orleans and Green Bay and the action has been fairly balanced. Game 1 of the Braves and Mets doubleheader saw Atlanta leap from a -120 money line choice to -140 or higher. Here is a look at the rest of today’s action.

CFB - (301) ARIZONA at (302) OKLAHOMA STATE 8:00 EDT ESPN

This total began to make noise like popcorn in the microwave starting late yesterday morning and has been steadily climbing like Rick Perry among Republican voters. This total hit the ground at 62 and popped all the way to 66.5. It’s worth noting to see if the total settles back with the news Arizona’s top receiver Juron Criner is listed as “out”. Here is something to ponder; the Cowboys are a perfect 12-0 OVER at home after gaining 475 or more total yards in their previous contest.
3DW Position – Play Over

MLB - (907) BOSTON at (907) TORONTO 7:07 EDT NESN, RSN

Red Sox starting pitcher Andrew Miller (6-2) is still a frightening option for those betting on baseball despite his solid record. Miller sports a 5.27 ERA that screams he’ll be in the bullpen once the playoffs start, but Boston has to use him for now. Toronto counters with Ricky Romero (13-10, 2.97) who has pitched well all season. These factors have the BoSox being chased from -150 favorites to -130 or lower. Before making a decision, keep this bit of knowledge on the front burner, Romero is 0-3 with a 10.62 ERA in five career home starts versus Boston, with the Jays losing all of them.
3DW Position – Boston wins

MLB - (903) PHILADELPHIA at (904) MILWAUKEE 8:10 EDT CSN, FSWI

This could well be the matchup for the National League pennant. Milwaukee is a major league-best 50-19 at home, while Philadelphia has the finest road record in the big leagues at 42-26. The Phillies are the favorite with Cole Hamels (13-7, 2.63) on the hill against Chris Narveson (10-6, 4.26) for the Brewers. The home team has been the preferred choice among baseball bettors taking the Phils from -155 to -135 or less. Philadelphia has won five last seven at Miller Park and Hamels is 3-1 with a 2.31 ERA in his last four starts against the Brew Crew. A super system is in play against Milwaukee tonight and reads this way: Play Against home underdogs with a money line of +125 to +175, who average 4.3 to 4.8 runs a game against a NL good starter (ERA of 3.70 or lower), after a loss by two runs or less. (62-16 L13Y) 3DW Position –Philadelphia wins

3DW Bonus Info
CFB ATS Nugget
Arizona is 0-7 ATS in road games after gaining 6.25 or more yards per play in their previous contest.
NFL Totals Nugget
Green Bay and New Orleans are a combined 19-2 OVER when both teams score 20 or more points the last one to two seasons.
MLB Money Line Nugget
San Diego is 4-23 against the ML vs. a bullpen that averages less than 2.75 innings per game this season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
I’ve started the week 1-1 with a victory on Oklahoma State and hard luck loss with Arizona State. Impact Sports Solutions exclusive members are able to cherry pick selections from were 14-3 last week, as our Money Tracker system, select early Line Moves and Yards Play Play Estimator handed out 82.3 percent Winners. Today we have a SIX Plays teed up and we have all the latest info on our private Line Moves plays that were 5-1 on sides last week.

Join us for a week ($33.00) or for a month ($119.00) and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll.

3Daily Winners Sports Betting Line Moves – CFB Edition

Let’s not waste a lot of time talking, let’s get to it as a great deal has happened in the past couple of days. At the bottom of this article is even more Line Moves without a write-up.

CFB - (307) OREGON STATE at (308) WISCONSIN 12:00 EDT ESPN

The Badgers appeared more explosive offensively than at any time in recent memory with Russell Wilson as quarterback in their opening affair versus UNLV. Oregon State was ugly in losing to Sacramento State 29-28 at home as 24-point favorites. With 14 first time starters for the Beavers and supporting a 7-22 ATS record in road games the first month of the season, online pigskin players were eager to back Wisconsin, shifting them from -18 to -21.5.Update – A buy back has happened in part because of Oregon State’s offensive reputation to +20.5. 3DW Position – Wisconsin covers

CFB - (317) MISSISSIPPI STATE at (318) AUBURN 12:21 EDT SEC Network/GP

The Auburn defense looked easier to penetrate than the US-Canadien border against Utah State; however the Tigers also showed they might have more than enough offensive punch. This total has risen from 54 to 57 points very quickly. The key here is what Auburn does on the ground since they are 11-2 OVER when they rush for 5.5 or more yards per attempt. 3DW Position – Play Under

CFB - (323) UTEP at (324) SMU 7:00 EDT FSN

SMU’s wagering campaigns on two fronts, first they are begging the Big 12 (- 2 and counting) to make them a partner with no real idea what four prominent other schools might do, which has nothing to do with this contest. The other campaign is coach June Jones has made backup senior J.J. McDermott the starting quarterback after last year’s starter Kyle Padron had two rough series against Texas A&M. Like the stock market this has been received positively and the Ponies are -20-point home favorites, up from -17.5. Update – There has been some buyer’s remorse and SMU is now teetering at -19 and trending downward. 3DW Position – UTEP covers

CFB - (325) CINCINNATI at (326) TENNESSEE 3:30 EDT ESPN2 (side and total)

The lines on these contests started to drift Wednesday morning and have continued. Cincinnati has the skill players to score and Tennessee continues to be mystery, especially at home. The total has crept up from 51 to 54 and the Vols have gone from -7.5 to -5.5. The checkerboards are on an 8-1 OVER spin at home.3DW Position – Cincinnati covers and Over

CFB - (331) NEW MEXICO STATE at (332) MINNESOTA 3:30 EDT BTN

The Golden Gophers losing 19-17 at USC as 24-point road underdogs has influenced their home opener. Coach Jerry Kill has made an immediate impression, with Minnesota showing more fervor in there play and the Gophers have been elevated from -18.5 to -20. Update – A few books have seen a ½ point either way but mostly steady. 3DW Position – Minnesota covers

CFB - (333) HAWAI’I at (334) WASHINGTON 3:30 EDT RSNW

Hawai’i knocked off a transplanted Pac-12 member Colorado at home last week 34-17 and goes after a longer standing constituent on the road in Washington. Despite squeaking by Eastern Washington 30-27 (included a +4 turnover margin), the Huskies have gone from -3 to -6.5. The Warriors are 12-3 ATS since last season, but kickoff is at 9:30 AM in Honolulu. Update- Since late yesterday a market correction, with Hawai’i down to +5 or +5.5. 3DW Position – Washington covers

CFB - (335) NEVADA at (336) OREGON 3:30 EDT FX (side and total)

An angry squad of Ducks is being expected to pile up the points against Nevada back in Eugene, with both elements of this contest on the move. Oregon has gone from a -22 favorite to -26.5 and the total has sprinted from 59.5 to 63. Nevada is 5-14 ATS in non-conference road games and Oregon is 12-4 OVER when the total reaches 60 or more points. 3DW Position – Oregon covers and Over

CFB - (337) CALIFORNIA at (338) COLORADO 3:30 EDT CSCA/FCSA

When is a conference game not a conference game? These Pac-12 newly acquainted partners are playing the back end of a home and home series that was signed before Colorado made the switch west. Colorado didn’t show well in their opener at Hawai’i while California had a fairly easy time with Fresno State in winning and covering. The Bears were established as 4-point road faves, but football bettors have been placing the cash on Cal and they are up to -6.5. Contrasting angles leave the other bettors to choose on coach Jeff Tedford. California is 12-4 ATS the first two weeks of the season and 3-11 ATS as a road favorite of seven points or less under his direction. Update – A few sportsbooks have seen Colorado cash, look for this to settle around 6-points by kickoff. 3DW Position – California covers

CFB - (339) STANFORD at (340) DUKE 3:30 EDT ESPNU

It was a trifle surprising to see Stanford only an 18.5-point pick over a dubious Duke squad. However, with a few days to consider, online football bettors have hammered the Cardinal to -21 and likely counting. Since last year, Stanford is 6-0 ATS after a win by 28 or more points. Update – Sports bettors are satisfied with what they are viewing on this connection of wise guys (as in intelligence). 3DW Position – Stanford covers

CFB - (361) UAB at (362) FLORIDA 7:00 EDT FSS/GP

An old school betting tip was always to play on a team that has a game under their belt versus a club that has yet to play a contest. This is one two such affairs and those wagering on football are on board. Florida was released as -21.5 point chalk and has been bet up to -23. Recruiting services have noted that QBJohn Brantley played more like the player who came to Florida in Will Muschamp’s new offense in the season opener. The Gators are 14-3 ATS when they score 28 or more points. Update – This has been pretty quiet for 48 hours, expect one more Florida money surge Saturday. 3DW Position – Florida covers

CFB - (365) NEW MEXICO at (362) ARKANSAS 7:00 EDT ESPNU (side and total)

College football bettors are thinking Bobby Petrino is going to go to Tom Osborne and bury New Mexico like a dog would his favorite bone. The Razorbacks are up three points to -36 and the total had gone from 51 to 53.5. The Hogs are8-0 ATS at home after scoring 50 points or more in last game and 13-4 OVER after a cover as a double digit favorite. 3DW Position – New Mexico covers and Over

CFB - (381) MEMPHIS at (362) ARKANSAS STATE 7:00 EDT ESPN3.com (side and total)

Just how bad is freakin’ Memphis anyway! A pretty middle of the road Sun Belt squad like Arkansas State is lifted from a -13.5 role to -16.5! Yes, it’s easy to comprehend the Tigers are3-11 ATS in the first half of the season the past few years, but still! The total has also been churning from 53 to 55.3DW Position – Memphis covers and Over

CFB - (385) NAVY at (386) WESTERN KENTUCKY 7:00 EDT ESPN3.com

Evidently Western Kentucky’s closer than expected loss to Kentucky caught the bettor’s attention and the Hilltoppers are a 9.5-point home dog after being a +12.5-point choice for starters. The Navy is 1-8 ATS after a win by 17 or more points. Update –Football bettors have been quite comfortable with this number.3DW Position – Navy covers

Sides – North Carolina -8.5 to -10.5
Totals- Tulsa/Tulane 60-64, VT/ECU 61.5 to 64, Virg./Ind. 55.5 to 53

3DW Bonus Info
CFB ATS Nugget
Vanderbilt is 0-10 ATS in home games when the total is between 42.5 and 49 the last three seasons.
CFB Totals Nugget
Oregon is 15-1 OVER in home non-conference games.
CFB Money Line Nugget
Northern Illinois is 4-15 against the ML in the first two weeks of the season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
Impact Sports Solutions members were smiling ear to ear as they used my Top Play on TCU.

3Daily Winners Sports Betting Line Moves – NFL Edition

The Week 1 lines have been out a long time, thus it is difficult to say specifically who might be making them move other than just football bettors. Let’s get started.

NFL - (455) DETROIT at (456) TAMPA BAY 1:00 EDT FOX
The Lions are the media’s “expert” choice to show the largest amount of improvement in 2011. Detroit is assembling talent year by year and the wagering public is buying in, taking the Lions from +3 to +1.5. It doesn’t hurt that the Buccaneers are just 3-11-1 ATS at home in last 15 contests. Update - This has stayed in this spot for over a week. 3DW Position – No comment one of my plays.

NFL - (457) ATLANTA at (458) CHICAGO 1:00 EDT FOX
Football bettors are completely writing off the preseason in which Atlanta was only one of three teams not to post a win. The Falcons opened as -1 road favorites in the Windy City and have been bumped up to -3. With Chicago’s offensive line in disarray, Atlanta’s recent 22-11 ATS record is more appealing.Update - On Friday this number went to -2.5 for Atlanta, as there had to be some influence of the Falcons being 0-4 in the preseason no matter the merits of games that don’t count. 3DW Position – No comment one of my plays

NFL - (459) BUFFALO at (460) KANSAS CITY 1:00 EDT CBS
Basically, Buffalo gave away receiver Lee Evans, which does not make the Bills offense better and more than one person is wondering about the loss of Charley Weis as offensive coordinator in Kansas City. With this cloud of uncertainty, the total has fallen from 42 to 39.5. The Chiefs have totals history on their side, being 24-8 UNDER at Arrowhead Stadium in September games since 1992. Update – Rock steady since Monday. 3DW Position - Play Under

NFL - (461) INDIANAPOLIS at (462) HOUSTON (side and total) 1:00 EDT CBS
The Colts went from a +1.5 to +8.5 and the total slipped three points to 43.5 on reports a TV commercial pitchman will not play this week because of a bad neck. This is the first time the Texans have ever been favored over Indianapolis. Update – Houston briefly went to 9.5 before settling at 9. The total has been stationary. 3DW Position –Indianapolis covers and Under

NFL - (465) CINCINNATI at (466) CLEVELAND (side and total) 1:00 EDT CBS
Just how bad are the Bungals supposed to be this season when Cleveland zoomed from an opening figure of -3 all the way to -6.5! In fairness, when the oddsmakers released the number, the presumption was Carson Palmer would still be the quarterback, but that is not the case. The total has also tumbled from 37.5 to 35.5 and these Ohio rivals are 8-4 UNDER at Browns Stadium. Update – Thetotal has been as calm as a windless day on the Lake Erie shores. 3DW Position – Play Over

NFL - (467) TENNESSEE at (468) JACKSONVILLE 1:00 EDT CBS (side and total)
These two AFC South rivals are still expected to lean heavily on the run in 2011. In contests played in north Florida, the UNDER is 11-5 and football speculators expect that to continue with the total dipping from 40 to 38.5. Looking at the quarterback situations, hard to disagree. Update – The total has continued to dip and Jacksonville has gone from -2.5 to -1. 3DW Position – Jacksonville covers and Over

NFL - (475) MINNESOTA at (476) SAN DIEGO 4:15 EDT CBS (New)
San Diego began as 9.5-point favorites and has been bumped down to 8.5-points. The most obvious reasons are that is a lot of points the first week of the season and Minnesota does have Adrian Peterson and Donovan McNabb (even at his advanced age). The Chargers have also not covered their last three openers; however Norv Turner and the guys are 11-2 ATS as a home favorite of 7.5 to 10 points. 3DW Position – Minnesota covers

NFL - (471) CAROLINA at (472) ARIZONA 4:15 EDT FOX
It’s become common knowledge, Carolina is going to have trouble scoring points whoever is playing quarterback and new coach Ron Rivera will focus on running the ball and playing defense, which is what the old coach did, hmmn. Kevin Kolb has looked comfortable in an Arizona uniform and has made friends with Larry Fitzgerald. Backed with this information, NFL bettors took the Cardinals from a field goal to touchdown favorites. Update – This hasn’t changed at all and if it does it will go towards Arizona. 3DW Position – Arizona covers

NFL - (473) SEATTLE at (474) SAN FRANCISCO 4:15 EDT FOX
You have to cut the line makers some slack, since when they originally put out a total of 40.5 on this NFC West opener, they actually thought there would be two NFL professional quarterbacks. Instead the players under center are Tavaris Jackson and Alex Smith and bettors dutifully noted and the total crumbled to 38. This series is on a 10-5-1 UNDER run. Update – Another 1/2 –point has been shaved off with new number at 37.5. 3DW Position – Play Under

NFL - (477) DALLAS at (478) N.Y. JETS 8:20 EDT NBC (New)
New York money has been piling up on the Jets who are now 6-point betting choice after being -4.5 at most books last Sunday. The young and inexperienced Dallas offensive line has bettors wondering if they can hold up against Jets blitz packages. Still cannot overlook the Flyboys are 4-14 ATS in home games in the first two weeks of the season. 3DW Position – Jets cover

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Impact Sports Solutions

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members crushed the books in the NFL with a 3-1 record in Week 1 and cashed the top college football play with TCU. ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 11-0 on college football totals! Also, my insider Line Moves in college football are 8-4 to start the season. Learn more on how to become a member.

NFL bettors have just pounded the totals for Week 2, seeing several games in which they believe the oddsmakers were off target. Here this the complete rundown which includes just one side action adventure in moving the numbers. Don’t forget to review the MLB nuggets at the bottom of the page.

NFL - (199) KANSAS CITY at (200) DETROIT 1:00 EDT CBS
This is total moving upward from 43 to 44.5 is based on a two-fold basis. One aspect would be the Detroit connection with Mathew Stafford and Calvin Johnson and other is Kansas City could not stop Buffalo’s Ryan Fitzpatrick, so how in the world are they going to stop these two. The Chiefs are 27-10 UNDER the first two weeks of the season.

NFL - (201) JACKSONVILLE at (202) N.Y. JETS 1:00 EST CBS

For the all the defense the Jets are supposed to known for, they are 15-5 OVER in last 20 starts. The total is following this trend, headed upward to 39 after being launched at 37.5. Just for good measure, Jacksonville is7-0 OVER as an underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points.

NFL - (205) ARIZONA at (206) WASHINGTON

These former NFC East partners renew pleasantries and the total has shot up from 42 to 44. The Cardinals defense has always been an issue headed east of the Mississippi River and under coach Ken Whisenhunt, when Arizona isan underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points, they are 15-6 OVER.

NFL - (209) SEATTLE at (210) PITTSBURGH 1:00 EDT FOX

With a new quarterback whose skill set is limited and three new offensive linemen, it was abundantly evident in the opener Seattle is going to have problems scoring. With Pittsburgh likely frothing at the mouth after being pummeled by Baltimore, the Steelers went from 12.5 to 14-point favorites. Please note Pitt is only 6-12 ATS when handing out 10 or more points.

NFL - (211) GREEN BAY at (212) CAROLINA 1:00 EDT FOX

The total on this NFC confrontation has exploded from 43 to 46. Cam Newton’s record setting performance plays a part, as does the complete health of CB Tramon Williams for Green Bay if Newton can maintain his accuracy. The Packers ability to move the ball also is a factor. Just remember the Pack was 6-0 UNDER last season after totaling 30 or more points.

NFL - (215) CLEVELAND at (216) INDIANAPOLIS 1:00 EST CBS

Those doing football analysis saw 37 points posted on this contest and after careful consideration boosted the total to 39. They imagined the Colts offense had to be better than last week, especially back home and the words Cleveland and juggernaut are seldom if ever used in the same sentence. The Browns are 13-7 UNDER as a favorite of three or less points.

NFL - (219) HOUSTON at (220) MIAMI 4:15 EST CBS

Do you think Houston MIGHT run some no-huddle offense against Miami after watching the tape from Monday night? If appears NFL bettors certainly think so and the results might mean more scoring as the total rose like the temperatures at South Beach each morning from 46 to 47.5. The Texans are 12-3 OVER in September road games in their existence.

NFL - (221) SAN DIEGO at (222) NEW ENGLAND 4:15 EST CBS

The afternoon featured affair just might see the scoreboard changing crooked number with regularity. Philip Rivers was sharp in the second half against Minnesota and Tom Brady was doing his Otto Graham impersonation (Google it) versus the Dolphins. Online sports bettors are counting on points as the total has bounced from 51 to 53.5. Five of the last six meetings in Foxboro have gone OVER.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

Wade Davis and the Rays are 13-3 against the ML playing against a team with a losing record this season.

MLB Totals Nugget

Johnny Cueto and the Reds are 17-5 OVER when the total is 8 to 8.5 since last year.

MLB Run Line Nugget

Luke Hochevar and the Royals are 12-1 against the RL in the second half of the season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members crushed the books in the NFL with a 3-1 record in Week 1 and cashed the top college football play with TCU. ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 11-0 on college football totals! Also, my insider Line Moves in college football are 8-4 to start the season. Learn more below on how to become a member and you will receive tonight LSU and Mississippi State Winner. (Also have Guaranteed Picks right here)

With just one football game on Thursday, it would stand to reason the action would have some numbers moving. However in baseball, the line makers have put out huge money line numbers and online sports bettors are still pushing them even higher.

CFB - (101) LSU at (200) MISSISSIPPI STATE 8:00 EDT ESPN

Even with Mississippi State expected to have at least a couple of offensive linemen out, the total has still been climbing this week from 48 to 50. In the last 18 years, the Over is 7-6; however this is the highest point total in that time span. Les Miles coached teams are 12-1 OVER in road games off one or more consecutive Under’s. 3DW Position – Play Under

MLB - (955) SAN FRANCISCO at (956) COLORADO 8:40 EST CSBA, RT

Futures bettors that had the Giants Over 88 for a win total are getting nervous with two weeks to go, however baseball bettors are concerned just about the total today. This division contest has fallen from 9 to 8.5, largely because of the success both starting pitchers have enjoyed against the other club. Ryan Vogelsong (10-7, 2.66 ERA) is 2-0 against Colorado with an ERA of 0.63 and Jhoulys Chacin (11-11, 3.64), is 3-1 with a 2.08 ERA in four career starts against the Giants. For sports bettors whose favorite day is today, San Fran is 14-2 UNDER when playing on Thursday this season. 3DW Position – Play Over

MLB - (961) CLEVELAND at (962) TEXAS 8:05 EST STO, FSH

Texas goes for the sweep of Cleveland and are they ever hitting the horsehide! The Rangers are averaging 8.4 runs per game in their last seven trips to the park. Is it really any wonder they have gone from -215 to -230 or higher? Texas is 8-1 against the Indians this year and 9-2 the last the three years at home. 3DW Position – Texas wins

MLB - (969) FLORIDA at (970) PHILADELPHIA 7:25 EST FSFL, CSN

In Game 2 of the doubleheader, this money line is hard to comprehend even in September. Cliff Lee (16-7, 2.44) and the Phillies just won the NL East yesterday and oddsmakers made them a gargantuan -325 money line favorite. Lee is presently the best pitcher in baseball with a minuscule 0.49 ERA over his last seven starts and faces some Marlins dude named Alex Sanabia. Still, the opening line still wasn’t high enough and those betting on baseball have pushed the number to -340 or higher. Holy Money Line Batman! 3DW Position – Philadelphia wins

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

Detroit is 17-3 against the ML after six consecutive games versus division rivals this season.

MLB Totals Nugget

Oakland is 10-0 OVER as a home underdog of +100 to +125 in 2011.

MLB Run Line Nugget

Texas is 27-10 against the RL vs. AL teams scoring 4.2 or less runs a game in the second half of the season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members started the week right with a Winner on LSU and we gave out the Under yesterday on our Line Moves plays. ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 11-0 on college football totals and has five plays today! Also, our Power Ratings Upset Plays were a 5-0 last week! Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all six of our plays (I'm on a 19-9-1 run) for today plus all the other superior information. (Also have Guaranteed Picks right here)

We have a lot of ground to cover with this week’s Line Moves so let’s get started.

CFB - (113) AKRON at (114) CINCINNATI 3:30 EDT ESPN3.com

Akron has been outscored 83-3 this season. The Zips in turn have gone from a +31-point underdog all the way to +34.5. The Cincinnati offense should move the ball with ease and the Bearcats defense will look better than the one that was whipped by Tennessee. Cincy is 20-6 ATS when they allow less than 250 total yards. Update: This briefly went to 35.5 at a number of public sportsbooks, before settling at -34. 3DW Position – Cincinnati covers

CFB - (115) WYOMING at (116) BOWLING GREEN 12:00 EDT ESPN3.com

Bowling Green has won and covered both their 2011 appearances and football bettors have been more impressed with the Falcons than Wyoming. Bowling Green jumped from a -6.5 point favorite to -8.5. The Falcons however are only 8-15 ATS as home favorites since 2005. Update: This total is like the national debt, is just keeps rising to present level of 9.5. 3DW PositionBowling Green covers

CFB - (117) EAST. MICHIGAN at (118) MICHIGAN 12:00 EDT BTN

Why does Michigan need an offensive coordinator since Denard Robinson basically just took over in the final quarter against Notre Dame by winging it. Those betting on football see Robinson running wild against Eastern Michigan asthe Wolverines moved from -28.5 to 30.5. Michigan is 11-20 ATS vs. non-BCS opposition. Update: What appears to be a more realistic evaluation of Michigan has happened and they are back to -28. 3DW PositionMichigan covers

CFB - (119) PENN STATE at (120) TEMPLE 12:00 EDT ESPN2

Fortunately for Penn State, Temple cannot play defense like Alabama, but that has not stopped the Nittany Lions from falling from -10.5 to -7.5 point faves. The Owls always get fired up to play their in-state rival and the home team is 11-5 ATS. Update: Once the number hit seven that seemed to satisfy bettors across the board. 3DW PositionPenn State covers

CFB - (123) OLE MISS at (124) VANDERBILT SEC Network/GP

Vanderbilt has not won three consecutive home games since their bowl season of 2008. Online football aficionados are not betting the Commodores are going to match that feat, as Vandy has been shifted from a Pick to +2.5 vs. Ole Miss. Watch the total on this SEC showdown as Houston Nutt teams are 12-2 ATS in road games when the total is between 45.5 and 49 points. Update: This SEC number has been rock solid since Tuesday. 3DW PositionOle Miss covers

CFB - (127) KANSAS at (124) GEORGIA TECH 12:30 EDT GamePlan

Coach Paul Johnson is attempting dispel the notion Georgia Tech can’t throw the ball with their option offense and has thrown for 289 yards per game in their first two outings. (On just 26 attempts)With the running game starting to look in order, the Yellow Jackets have risen from -13.5 to -15 to sting Kansas as home. Update: On Thursday, the Yellow Jackets were listed at -15.5 for several hours, before returning to -15. 3DW PositionKansas covers

CFB - (139) VIRGINIA at (140) NORTH CAROLINA 3:30 EDT ESPNU

North Carolina lost the turnover battle to Rutgers 5-0 and committed nine penalties and still won 24-22. Chances are a similar performance would bring defeat, but most are figuring the Tar Heels will clean up their miscues and have built them up two points from opening line to -10.5. Keep in mind Virginia has covered 11 of past 13 meetings. Update: This ACC affair is a tough call with Virginia’s history and it is back to +10 for the Cavaliers.3DW PositionVirginia covers

CFB - (143) WASHINGTON at (144) NEBRASKA 3:30 EDT ABC/ESPN

Nebraska struggles with Fresno State have caused doubt about just how good the Cornhuskers actually are and they have tumbled from -18.5 to -16.5 in Lincoln.Nebraska continues to be non-efficient at home and is 0-6 ATS the first half the season since last year. Update: The negative feelings towards Nebraska have subsided and they are back to -17 and it could get close to original number by game time.3DW PositionNebraska covers

CFB - (153) NAVY at (154) SOUTH CAROLINA 6:00 EDT ESPN2 *NEW (side and total)

Despite South Carolina practicing defense for Navy’s option offense without a ball (to get used to playing assignment football); the betting public remains skeptical the Gamecocks will be interested in playing 60 minutes of football against the Middlies. South Carolina has dropped from -18.5 to -16. The Navy is an incredible 44-17 ATS as a road underdog the last 19 years. The total has made strides upward from 56 to 58 and the Gamecocks are 7-0 OVER when the total is between 56.5 and 63. 3DW Position – Navy covers and Under

CFB - (169) KENT STATE at (170) KANSAS STATE 7:00 EDT FCSC

The fact that Kent State could not defeat a lousy UL-Lafayette team at home, falling 20-12 as 8.5-point favorites, is more than enough reason to back Kansas State in people’s eyes.The Golden Flashes went from +14 to +17.5 in a flash. Kent State is 3-13 ATS after gaining 225 or less total yards in their previous game. Update: Sources report very little action on this matchup since the number was built to current level. 3DW Position – Kansas State covers

CFB - (175) UTEP at (176) NEW MEXICO STATE 8:00 EDT GamePlan

New Mexico State had never beaten a Big Ten team before Saturday at Minnesota and their last victory over a BCS school was a dozen years ago. That sent football bettor’s scurrying to back the Aggies against their regional rival UTEP. N. Mex. State is up to -2.5 after being sent out as a Pick. The visiting team however has covered five of last six in the “Battle of I-10”. Update: New Mexico State clicked up another 1/2 –point to -3. 3DW PositionUTEP covers

CFB - (177) OHIO STATE at (178) MIAMI-FL 7:30 EDT *NEW ESPN

With time to contemplate, the oddsmakers total of 48 didn’t ring true with sports bettors and has toppled two points. The Ohio State offense does look a bit mysterious and Miami has plenty of uncertainty on both sides of the ball. The Buckeyes will likely play it close to the vest like the “vest” used to and they are 22-10 UNDER in road games in the first half of the season.3DW PositionPlay Under

CFB - (179) UTAH at (180) BYU 9:00 EDT *NEW ESPN2

Any time you have a true rivalry encounter, you have to respect history. BYU is hosting this year’s Holy War in a far different setting and began the week as -6.5-point favorites. With the underdog 14-4 ATS and 12 of past 14 determined by a touchdown or less, the Cougars are now at -4. 3DW PositionUtah covers

CFB - (181) OKLAHOMA STATE at (182) TULSA 10:00 EDT FSN Affiliates

Tulsa will test out the other university from the Sooner State when they host high scoring Oklahoma State. The Golden Hurricane can move the numbers on the scoreboard expediently, however most are determining not as quickly as the Cowboys, who have gotten taller on the saddle, going from -11.5 to -13.5. Oklahoma State is 6-0 ATS in road games after scoring 31 points or more in two straight times the last three seasons. Update: Football bettors have been reluctant to add or more points on the Cowboys with their bigger battle with Texas A&M next. 3DW PositionOklahoma State covers

Other Late Line Moves -
Sides- Colorado -9.5 to -7, Northwestern -9.5 to -5, Ohio U. -2 to -4, Illinois +1.5 to -2, Virginia Tech -26 to -24, UCF -4 to -6
Totals – W.Vir./Mary 55 to 58, Idaho/Tex.A&M 57 to 60, UCF/FIU 52.5 to 50.

3DW Bonus Info

CFB ATS Nugget

Stanford is 8-0 ATS after outgaining the opposition by 125 or more total yards in their previous game the last two seasons.

CFB Totals Nugget

Penn State is 9-0 UNDER after playing a non-conference game the last three seasons.

CFB First Half Line Nugget

Iowa is 23-5 against the first half line in home games off one or more straight Over’s.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
I’ll make this quick today. Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members had Iowa as my Game of the Week in college football and my Money Tracker system is now 14-2 on college football totals. Last week I was 3-1 in the NFL and today have a very rare Guaranteed 4* Pick.

A large amount of numbers has been repositioned on the NFL board, particularly on the totals. Besides the games written about below, Denver followers have lost faith in the Broncos, moving them from -5 to -3.5 and all the Rams injuries have football bettors backing the G-Men, now up to -6.5 on Monday night.
NFL - (199) KANSAS CITY at (200) DETROIT 1:00 EDT CBS

This is total moving upward from 43 to 44.5 is based on a two-fold basis. One aspect would be the Detroit connection with Mathew Stafford and Calvin Johnson and other is Kansas City could not stop Buffalo’s Ryan Fitzpatrick, so how in the world are they going to stop these two. The Chiefs are 27-10 UNDER the first two weeks of the season. Update – The points are still piling up with adjusted total of 45.5. 3DW Position Play Under

NFL - (201) JACKSONVILLE at (202) N.Y. JETS 1:00 EST CBS

For the all the defense the Jets are supposed to known for, they are 15-5 OVER in last 20 starts. The total is following this trend, headed upward to 39 after being launched at 37.5. Just for good measure, Jacksonville is7-0 OVER as an underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points. Update – Has been quiet since Wednesday with zero movement. 3DW Position – Play Under

NFL - (205) ARIZONA at (206) WASHINGTON 1:00 EST FOX

These former NFC East partners renew pleasantries and the total has shot up from 42 to 44. The Cardinals defense has always been an issue headed east of the Mississippi River and under coach Ken Whisenhunt, when Arizona isan underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points, they are 15-6 OVER. Update – If you liked the last update, this one is exactly the same. 3DW Position – Play Over

NFL - (207) BALTIMORE at (208) TENNESSEE 1:00 EST CBS *New

There has been a significant amount of Baltimore money in the last several days, as they have risen from -4 to -6. It’s easy to see why with the Ravens 22-11 ATS as a favorite under coach John Harbaugh and his team is 11-3 ATS after gaining six or more yards a play in their previous game. 3DW Position – Baltimore covers

NFL - (209) SEATTLE at (210) PITTSBURGH 1:00 EDT FOX (*New side and total)

With a new quarterback whose skill set is limited and three new offensive linemen, it was abundantly evident in the opener Seattle is going to have problems scoring. With Pittsburgh likely frothing at the mouth after being pummeled by Baltimore, the Steelers went from 12.5 to 14-point favorites. Please note Pitt is only 6-12 ATS when handing out 10 or more points. Update – The wagering public has expressed satisfaction with the Steelers giving two touchdowns, however total has risen from 38.5 to 41 on the presumption Big Ben will lead offense against Seabags defense. 3DW Position – Pittsburgh covers and Under

NFL - (211) GREEN BAY at (212) CAROLINA 1:00 EDT FOX

The total on this NFC confrontation has exploded from 43 to 46. Cam Newton’s record setting performance plays a part, as does the complete health of CB Tramon Williams for Green Bay if Newton can maintain his accuracy. The Packers ability to move the ball also is a factor. Just remember the Pack was 6-0 UNDER last season after totaling 30 or more points. Update – A bit of a buy back to 45.5. 3DW Position – Play Under

NFL - (215) CLEVELAND at (216) INDIANAPOLIS 1:00 EST CBS

Those doing football analysis saw 37 points posted on this contest and after careful consideration boosted the total to 39. They imagined the Colts offense had to be better than last week, especially back home and the words Cleveland and juggernaut are seldom if ever used in the same sentence. The Browns are 13-7 UNDER as a favorite of three or less points. Update – On Friday the total did reach 40, but has been rolled back like Wal-Mart prices to 39.5. 3DW Position – Play Over

NFL - (219) HOUSTON at (220) MIAMI 4:15 EST CBS

Do you think Houston MIGHT run some no-huddle offense against Miami after watching the tape from Monday night? If appears NFL bettors certainly think so and the results might mean more scoring as the total rose like the temperatures at South Beach each morning from 46 to 47.5. The Texans are 12-3 OVER in September road games in their existence. Update – Like the tide rising in the Atlantic Ocean, the total is up to 48. 3DW Position – Play Over

NFL - (221) SAN DIEGO at (222) NEW ENGLAND 4:15 EST CBS

The afternoon featured affair just might see the scoreboard changing crooked number with regularity. Philip Rivers was sharp in the second half against Minnesota and Tom Brady was doing his Otto Graham impersonation (Google it) versus the Dolphins. Online sports bettors are counting on points as the total has bounced from 51 to 53.5. Five of the last six meetings in Foxboro have gone OVER. Update – Nothing new to report since mid-week. 3DW Position – Play Under

NFL - (225) PHILADELPHIA at (226) ATLANTA 8:25 EST NBC *New

The latest “Dream Team” has caught the imagination of wagering masses. The Eagles quietly started as one-point favorites and has flown to -2.5. Based on the fact Philadelphia was extremely impressive in their opener and the Falcons could not have looked any worse, generally speaking the movement is justified. Philly comes in 11-2 ATS in road games after gaining 175 or more rushing yards in last outing, but the other Birds are is 9-1 ATS after one or more consecutive losses. 3DW Position – No comment one of my plays

3DW Bonus Info

NFL ATS Nugget

Carolina is0-7 ATS off a road loss the last two seasons.

NFL Totals Nugget

Miami is 8-0 OVER in home games in the first half of the season the last three years.

NFL Money Line Nugget

Tampa Bay is 8-0 against the ML after playing a game at home since last year.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

ImpactWagering Solutions

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are hungry for more action after a rare 4* winner on Atlanta and Play of the Week Winner on Iowa. In addition, ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 14-2 (87.5%) on college football totals! Also, hand-selected Line Moves beyond what you see here were 14-5 (73.6%) across the board last week and are 14-5 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Power Plays are 8-3 (72.7%) against the spread after two weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information.

I won’t stop preaching, the real way to make money wagering is with Quality Information. We have insider Line Moves, potent Power Ratings and proprietary systems that build wealth. In addition, you will receive daily team info that places you in the best position to win and I’ll also supply my award winning picks (No. 1 in College Football (2006) and the NFL (2008) at Free Sports Monitor) as well.

Week 2 was a very profitable for those repositioning the numbers in the NFL. They will look to continues on the same winning trend heading into the last weekend of September.

NFL - (393) SAN FRANCISCO at (418) CINCINNATI 1:00 EDT FOX

The Bengals have their home opener, and the Giants leave the Bay Area for the first time this season. Cincinnati has picked up a win and covered the spread twice and San Francisco was very close to 2-0 SU and ATS start. The oddmakers sent the Bengals out as -1 choice but online sports bettors have found them more deserving and lifted them to -2.5. This doesn’t speak very well of Alex Smith going up against rookie Andy Dalton, plus the fact Cincy is 0-8 ATS as a home favorite the last two seasons.

NFL - (397) NEW ENGLAND at (398) BUFFALO 1:00 EDT FOX

It’s not a coincidence the total on this AFC East encounter has shot up from 50.5 to 53, as these two teams are the No. 3 and No.1 teams respectively in scoring points. Checking history doesn’t always tell about future results, but these teams are 10-3 UNDER in games played in Buffalo.

NFL - (403) MIAMI at (404) CLEVELAND 1:00 EDT CBS

Miami could be in for a long season, after starting 0-2 at home. This has led to the Dolphins slipping from +1 underdog to +2.5, even in Cleveland. But wait, the Fins are in a better place. Miami is 8-2 ATS in past 10 road games with seven outright victories.

NFL - (405) DENVER at (406) TENNESSEE 1:00 EDT CBS

Denver has played two contests decided by three points or less, however football bettors are convinced they will not play a third. The Broncos first road game takes them to Nashville and they have been bumped up from +4.5 to +7. Denver might be an inviting play with Tennessee 12-28 ATS as a home favorite of 3.5 to 7 points.

NFL - (407) DETROIT at (408) MINNESOTA 1:00 EDT FOX

Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions offense are hotter than “The Playboy Club” on NBC. The Lions are extremely confident bunch right now and this has helped transition the total from 43.5 to 45, which is pretty amazing. Why so amazing, the last six encounters between these NFC Norris Division rivals (Chris Berman reference) has gone UNDER and seven of eight dating back four years.

NFL - (409) JACKSONVILLE at (410) CAROLINA 1:00 EDT CBS

These two franchises have a history, both joining the NFL 16 years ago. Both teams are playing rookie quarterbacks that can make plays and also make mistakes, which leads to the scoreboard flipping numbers. The total has jumped from 40 to 43. If you agree with those moving the numbers, Jacksonville is 18-7 OVER in road games off a road loss. If you prefer the line makers original figure, than Carolina 7-0 UNDER as a home favorite of seven points or less is for you.

NFL - (417) ATLANTA at (418) TAMPA BAY 4:15 EDT FOX

This ends up being a curious line move as Tampa Bay opened as +1 and has been altered to -1.5. What makes this unusual is they have lost four in a row to Atlanta (2-2 ATS) and are a miserable 3-12-2 ATS in home games the last three seasons.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

C.J. Wilson and Texas are is 22-4 against the ML as a favorite of -125 to -175 the last two seasons.

MLB Totals Nugget

Brandon McCarthy and Oakland are 15-2 OVER as an underdog of +100 or higher the last three years.

MLB Run Line Nugget

Vance Worley and Philadelphia are 11-3 against the RL in night games this season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are ready for a huge day, staring at 8 big plays. In addition, ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 14-2 (87.5%) on college football totals! Our hand-selected Line Moves beyond what you see here were 14-5 (73.6%) across the board last week and are 14-5 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Power Plays are 8-3 (72.7%) against the spread after two weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information. If you prefer, we also have Guaranteed Plays.

I won’t stop preaching, the real way to make money wagering is with Quality Information. We have insider Line Moves, potent Power Ratings and proprietary systems that build wealth. In addition, you will receive daily team info that places you in the best position to win and I’ll also supply my award winning picks (No. 1 in College Football (2006) and the NFL (2008) at Free Sports Monitor) as well.

3Daily Winners Sports Betting Line Moves – CFB Edition

We have a lot of ground to cover with all the Line Moves and we have quite a few new additions.

CFB - (335) VIRGINIA TECH at (336) MARSHALL 3:30 EDT CBSSN

Virginia Tech, the dark-horse darling for the BCS title game for followers of easier schedules, has been unimpressive in last two outings. The Hokies are being counted on to bust out against Marshall and have been blown up like a hot-air balloon from 18.5 to 20.5. The defense has still been solid for Virginia Tech and they are 17-7 ATS in road games after allowing 250 or less total yards per contest over a three-game stretch. Update:This has not moved in several days. 3DW PositionVirginia Tech covers

CFB - (337) ARKANSAS at (338) ALABAMA 3:30 EDT CBS

Another SEC showdown has the wagering public backing the road underdog. Arkansas has garnered support because of their dynamic offense and ability to stop the run to this point (3.3 YPC). The Razorbacks were two-touchdown dogs and have fallen to +11.5. Coach Bobby Petrino’s teams are 12-4 ATS after scoring 37 points or more in previous game. Update:The marketplace is satisfied with this as fair number. 3DW Position – Alabama covers

CFB - (339) CALIFORNIA at (340) WASHINGTON 3:30 EDT FSN *NEW (side and total)

Football bettors have attacked the Pac-12 contest. Washington began as a 3-point point home favorite with a total of 54. Since then Cal got all the money, taking this game down to Pick. However, as of Friday morning, the buyback has commenced and the Huskies are being seen at -1 at most locations. Everyone is still counting on this as an offensive affair and the total is up large to 58.5. 3DW Position – Cal covers and Over

CFB - (341) LSU at (342) WEST VIRGINIA 8:00 EDT ABC *NEW

Sports bettors have told the oddsmakers they don’t like the total of 51 has been lowered to 48.5. One would think that is a recommendation on LSU, but surprisingly West Virginia has drawn more of the action. This will be a fun number to watch since Les Miles teams are 12-2 OVER in road games off one or more consecutive Under’s at LSU. 3DW PositionPlay Under

CFB - (343) SAN DIEGO ST. at (344) MICHIGAN 12:00 EDT BTN (side and total)

San Diego State is 3-0 for the first time since 1981 and nobody cares. The Aztecs have a matchup with their former coach Brady Hoke and Michigan is receiving all the love, now up to -10 after being shipped out at -7.5. The Wolverines have only covered five of last 13 as a home favorite of 7.5 to 10 points. Update:The side has remained unchanged but the total has come down 3.5 points to 57. 3DW Position – Michigan covers and Under

CFB - (347) FLORIDA at (348) KENTUCKY 7:00 EDT ESPN (side and total)

This is relatively simple, Florida’s outscoring opponents by 29 PPG and Kentucky has not averaged 20 points per game in three non-conference tilts. The Wildcats have lost 11 straight to the Gators in Lexington and have gone from +16.5 to + 19 rapidly. Kentucky is 19-35 ATS off a home loss, like they suffered to Louisville. . Update: A slight bump on Florida to -19.5 with the total being lowered from 46 to 44. 3DW Position – Florida covers and Over

CFB - (351) FLORIDA STATE at (352) CLEMSON 3:30 EDT ESPN *NEW

The uncertainty of Florida State quarterback EJ Manuel unquestionably had an impact on Seminoles going from 3 to +2.5. Insider word out of Tallahassee has Clint Trickett expected to start so don’t look for this line to move around. 3DW Position – One of my plays

CFB - (359) UCLA at (360) OREGON STATE 3:30 EDT FSPT

As pathetic as Oregon State has played in losing to Sacramento State and Wisconsin, they still are attracting the money, as UCLA football program appears in total disarray. The Beavers were -2.5-point favorites at Reser Stadium and have been propelled to -4. The Bruins are unsightly 5-14 ATS as an underdog since 2009. Update:Still steady action on the Beavers, with adjusted numbers to -4.4 or -5, but the dog is 10-4 ATS in this series. 3DW Position – UCLA covers

CFB - (365) LOUISIANA TECH at (366) MISS. STATE 7:00 EDT ESPNU

Both football teams are off bitter losses, nevertheless one plays in the SEC and the other doesn’t. Louisiana Tech could not hold a 34-6 lead at home versus Houston and folded 35-34. Next up is a trip to Starksville that will leave ringing in their ears (more cowbells!) and the Bulldogs have gone from +17 to +19.5. Louisiana Tech is13-33 ATS on the road in the first half of the season. Update:About half the sportsbook have lifted this to +20. 3DW Position – Mississippi State covers

CFB - (367) RICE at (368) BAYLOR 7:00 EDT FSMW

Robert Griffin III will be as good as any quarterback in the country and Baylor will pile up the points, which is why the Bears went from -17.5 to -20. If Texas can ring over 500 yards of total offense against Rice, Baylor certainly can do the same. The Owls are 0-7 ATS when they permit 500 or more yards. Update: Very minor movement, with a few books going a 1/2 –point either way. 3DW Position – One of my plays

CFB - (371) OKLAHOMA STATE at (372) TEXAS A&M 3:30 EDT ABC/ESPN2 *NEW

This has been one of the more interesting totals to follow this season. Depending on the sportsbook, this game opened anywhere from 63 to 65 and over the next 48 hours was pushed as high as 70 points. However, since peaking, this Big 12 battle as rescinded to 68 or 68.5. Oklahoma State is 10-1 UNDER in road games when the total is between 63.5 and 70. 3DW Position – Play Under

CFB - (377) COLORADO STATE at (378) UTAH STATE 8:00 EDT GamePlan

Utah State followed up their effort against Auburn by scoring 54 points and totaling 635 yards against Weber State. That coupled with Colorado State having yet to cover the spread this season in three tries has sent the Aggies from -6 to -8 home favorites. Colorado State is 4-14 ATS as visitors after a pair of non-conference games. Update:A deluge of money still pouring in on Utah State, now up to -10.5. 3DW Position – Utah State covers

CFB - (381) OREGON at (382) ARIZONA 10:15 EDT ESPN2

Arizona had no response when Stanford hit the gas pedal and sped away last week 37-10. Football aficionados are forecasting a reoccurrence, with Oregon quacking up three points to -15.5. The Ducks are 14-3 ATS after leading their last two games by 14 or points at the half. Update:For the most part has been stable, with public books having Oregon at -16 and sharp books as low as +14.5. 3DW Position - One of my plays

Other Line Moves:

Sides- ECU -9 to -14, Miami-O -6 to -3.5, Fresno State -6 to -3, Texas Tech -20 to -16, Nebraska -23.5 to -21, Boise State -32.5 to -28.5
Totals – Toledo/Syracuse 52 to 56, UTEP/USF 46 to 48.5, B.G./Miami-O 46 to 48.5, UNC/GT 53 to 58, Notre Dame/Pitt. 52 to 54, N.Mex.St/S.J. St. 48 to 46

3DW Bonus Info

CFB ATS Nugget

Florida Atlantic is 2-15 ATS as a road underdog of 21.5 or more points.

CFB Totals Nugget

Penn State is11-0 UNDER after allowing 14 points or less in last game.

CFB Money Line Nugget

New Mexico State is 3-14 against the ML after allowing 125 or less passing yards in their last game.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are grinning ear to ear after a documented 7-3 weekend in football. In addition, ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 21-5 (80.7%) on college football totals! Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 20-10 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3-1 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information.

If your season is not going the way you like, let me lead down the right winning path. Join us for a week or for a month and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll.

Last week Line Movers had a losing record overall on side action and showed a slight profit on the totals but overall had a losing record. Let’s see how they attack the first weekend of October.

CFB – Friday (107) UTAH STATE at (108) BYU 8:00 EDT ESPN

Utah State had the biggest line move from last week, with the money moving 6.5 points in their direction, yet they lost to Colorado State 35-34 in OT, despite being 13-point favorites. BYU needed two big special teams’ plays to defeat Central Florida last week and though they are playing with revenge from last year’s 31-16 drubbing in this state of Utah rivalry, the Cougars have fallen from -10 to 7.5 at home. Utah State is a cunning 9-2 ATS as a road underdog.

CFB - (117) RUTGERS at (118) SYRACUSE 12:00 EDT GamePlan

Syracuse has won three home non-conference games by a touchdown or less, all in the fourth quarter or overtime, yet they have gone from -1 to -3 in their Big East opener at the Carrier Dome. Why, because this is a home team series and the host is 10-3 ATS.

CFB - (121) BOWLING GREEN at (122) WEST VIRGINIA 3:30 EDT Game Plan

West Virginia might has lost decidedly to LSU, nonetheless they still hung 533 yards on the Tigers vaunted defense and that could be a reason as to why the Mountaineers went from -17 to -20.5 home favorites. However, don’t go to sleep on the Falcons who can also move the ball and are 16-5 ATS as an underdog of 10.5 to 21 points.

CFB - (127) TULANE at (128) ARMY 12:00 EST CBSSN

Despite rushing for over 400 yards, Army’s pass defense was ripped apart by Ball State. Football bettors are counting on a bounce back effort from Black Knights, shifting them from -6 to -7.5, but Tulane’s strength is throwing the pigskin. The Green Wave might be 7-16 ATS as underdogs, just keep in mind the road team has covered four straight.

CFB - (129) PENN STATE at (130) INDIANA 12:00 EDT ESPNU

Indiana loses to North Texas and Penn State drops from -18 to -16.5 against the Hoosiers! That sort of explains the current state of Nittany Lions football, since they are 3-11 ATS in the first half of the season the last three years. This still might not be a good spot for the Hoosiers who are 2-10 ATS at home off an upset loss as a favorite.

CFB - (131) GEORGIA TECH at (132) N.C. STATE 3:30 EST ESPN or ABC

The Yellow Jackets have the No. 2 ranked rushing game in college football at 398.7 yards per game. Yet, what is really impressing football aficionados is the Georgia Tech passing game at over 232 yards per game. Sports bettors are questioning how N.C. State will keep pace scoring-wise and moved the Jackets from -10 to -11.5.Here is a real positive note on Techster coach Paul Johnson; his teams are 32-13 ATS in road games he has coached at this level.

CFB - (139) KENT STATE at (140) OHIO U. 2:00 EDT

Against FBS competition, Kent State is averaging 6.3 points per game. In this conference opener for both clubs, Ohio U. will score but has shown a weakness against the forwards pass, but the Golden Flashes do not throw for 100 yards a game, making that a mute point. The Bobcats began as -13.5-point faves and rose -16 and are 13-4 ATS against MAC opponents the last two seasons. Don’t be surprised if line keeps rising.

CFB - (141) TEXAS TECH at (142) KANSAS 12:00 EDT FSN

The Red Raiders one-point home win over Nevada in Lubbock left football bettors wondering about Texas Tech, who is 10-16-1 ATS in last 27 Big 12 road contests. The Red Raiders have tumbled from -8.5 to -6.5. Kansas has had two weeks to prepare, nevertheless is 2-10 ATS playing a team with a winning record and have never beaten Texas Tech at Memorial Stadium (0-6 SU).

CFB - (205) NORTH TEXAS at (206) TULSA 7:00 EDT

Tulsa’s ability to move the ball and score does not bode well for North Texas who has gone from +21 to +23. This is a big drop in class for the Golden Hurricane after facing Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Boise State and they are 8-1 ATS after the first month of the season the last two years. The Mean Green is lackluster 2-14 ATS as an underdog of 21.5 to 31 points.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

Washington is 9-1 against the ML in September road games this season.

MLB Totals Nugget

Cleveland is 22-4 OVER in September games this year.

MLB Pitcher Nugget

Madison Bumgarner and the Giants are 12-0 playing against a team with a win percentage of 38% to 46% in the second half of the season since last year.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are grinning ear to ear after a documented 7-3 weekend in football. In addition, ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 21-5 (80.7%) on college football totals! Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 20-10 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3-1 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information.

If your season is not going the way you like, let me lead down the right winning path. Join us for a week or for a month and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll.

It’s on to October for the NFL season. While the weather is cooling down the differences between oddsmakers and sports bettors is heating up. Take a gander at all the differing opinions and check out the last day of regular season baseball nuggets.

NFL - (209) NEW ORLEANS at (210) JACKSONVILLE 1:00 EDT FOX

In this southern-style NFC-AFC clash the total has cascaded downward from 47 to 45.5 and it has nothing to do with New Orleans. The average total score of Saints contest is 64 points. Jacksonville is the reason why the total is dipping, having score two touchdowns this season and is averaging a mind-blowing 9.7 points per game. The Jaguars are starting rookie QB Blaine Gabbert and the question all Jags bettors have to ask themselves – Can Mark Brunell come out of retirement? New Orleans is 10-1 OVER in road games when the total is between 42.5 and 49 points.

NFL - (211) SAN FRANCISCO at (212) PHILADELPHIA 1:00 EDT FOX

The “Dream Team” has been a nightmare thus far, but that hasn’t stop football bettors from disagreeing with oddsmakers. The Eagles opened as a touchdown favorite and as soon as word hit the streets Michael Vick did not have a broken hand, the number shot to -9. San Francisco’s run defense has been stout, but they are 1-10 ATS versus rushing teams averaging five yards or more a carry.

NFL - (213) WASHINGTON at (214) ST. LOUIS 1:00 EDT FOX

Those wagering on football are thinking contrarian. St. Louis has yet to win or cover, yet has been moved from +1.5 to a Pick since line makers released their numbers. While it is true Rex Grossman can thrown an interception or fumble like a Jim Zorn from yesteryear, Washington is still 10-2 ATS in October off a loss by seven or fewer points. With St. Louis 12-29 ATS after scoring three points or less in the first half of last game, curious switch.

NFL - (215) TENNESSEE at (216) CLEVELAND 1:00 EDT CBS

The total on this AFC contest has risen like Katy Perry skirts from 37 to 39. Neither team was able to rush the ball last week which could set up improved performance since teams like the Titans after gaining 50 or less rushing yards in their last game, against opponent after gaining 75 or less rushing yards in their last outing, are 55-22 OVER since 2002.

NFL - (223) PITTSBURGH at (224) HOUSTON 1:00 EDT FOX

The Pittsburgh running game is a paltry 23rd in the NFL and their pass protection for Ben Roethlisberger isn’t exactly like a presidential motorcade. Houston is proving they are for real this season and have been bumped up from -3 to -4. One tricky aspect is the Texans are 5-15 ATS having covered two of previous three.

NFL - (225) ATLANTA at (226) SEATTLE 4:05 EDT FOX

Both Atlanta’s and Seattle’s offensive lines have been faulty and that alone might explain the total dipping from 41 to 39.5. Two things to watch for that might present a different way to look at this contest. The Falcons are 28-7 OVER off a road loss against a division rival and the Seahawks are 9-0 OVER as an underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points.

NFL - (233) NEW ENGLAND at (234) OAKLAND 4:15 EDT CBS

When you match the worst pass defense in the league (New England) against No. 28, chances are points will be plentiful. That’s what sports bettors believe as the total leapt from 52 to 55. Road teams like the Patriots off an upset loss as a favorite, with a winning record on the season are 44-13 OVER.

NFL - (235) N.Y. JETS at (236) BALTIMORE 8:25 EDT NBC

While Baltimore was domineering over St. Louis and the Jets were underwhelming versus Oakland, the Ravens opening number of -4.5 at home has crumbled by a point to -3.5. Baltimore is 28-10-1 ATS as home favorite of a SU triumph.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

Zack Greinke and Milwaukee are 14-0 against the ML as a home favorite of -110 or higher this season.

MLB Totals Nugget

David Price and Tampa Bay are 13-1 UNDER as a home favorite of -175 to -250 the last two years.

MLB Team Nugget

Boston is 24-4 off a one run win over a division rival the last three seasons.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are fired up after last night’s easy Utah State winner, taking our record to 31-19, 62% in last 50 plays. In addition, ISS members are also receiving a Money Tracker system that is now 22-5 (81.4%) on college football totals! Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 21-10 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3-1 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information.

If your season is not going the way you like, let me lead down the right winning path. Join us for a week or for a month and see what having more knowledge does to your bankroll. If you prefer I also have Guaranteed Selections.

Times a wasting, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty details.

CFB - (117) RUTGERS at (118) SYRACUSE 12:00 EDT GamePlan

Syracuse has won three home non-conference games by a touchdown or less, all in the fourth quarter or overtime, yet they have gone from -1 to -3 in their Big East opener at the Carrier Dome. Why, because this is a home team series and the host is 10-3 ATS. Update – This has come down with Scarlet Knights money to +1.5 for Rutgers. 3DW Position – Syracuse covers

CFB - (121) BOWLING GREEN at (122) WEST VIRGINIA 3:30 EDT Game Plan

West Virginia might has lost decidedly to LSU, nonetheless they still hung 533 yards on the Tigers vaunted defense and that could be a reason as to why the Mountaineers went from -17 to -20.5 home favorites. However, don’t go to sleep on the Falcons who can also move the ball and are 16-5 ATS as an underdog of 10.5 to 21 points. Update – This has receded like Dana Holgerson’s hair to -19 or lower at some sportsbooks. 3DW Position – West Virginia covers

CFB - (127) TULANE at (128) ARMY 12:00 EST CBSSN

Despite rushing for over 400 yards, Army’s pass defense was ripped apart by Ball State. Football bettors are counting on a bounce back effort from Black Knights, shifting them from -6 to -7.5, but Tulane’s strength is throwing the pigskin. The Green Wave might be 7-16 ATS as underdogs, just keep in mind the road team has covered four straight. Update – This matchup has had a slight reversal with Army a touchdown favorite now. 3DW Position – Army covers

CFB - (129) PENN STATE at (130) INDIANA 12:00 EDT ESPNU

Indiana loses to North Texas and Penn State drops from -18 to -16.5 against the Hoosiers! That sort of explains the current state of Nittany Lions football, since they are 3-11 ATS in the first half of the season the last three years. This still might not be a good spot for the Hoosiers who are 2-10 ATS at home off an upset loss as a favorite. Update – You have to wonder if a few of the Colts players are suiting up for the Hoosiers who are now catching just 14.5. 3DW Position – Penn State covers

CFB - (131) GEORGIA TECH at (132) N.C. STATE 3:30 EST ESPN or ABC

The Yellow Jackets have the No. 2 ranked rushing game in college football at 398.7 yards per game. Yet, what is really impressing football aficionados is the Georgia Tech passing game at over 232 yards per game. Sports bettors are questioning how N.C. State will keep pace scoring-wise and moved the Jackets from -10 to -11.5.Here is a real positive note on Techster coach Paul Johnson; his teams are 32-13 ATS in road games he has coached at this level. Update – In spite depleted defensive troops, football bettors are giving coach Tom O’Brien the benefit of the doubt and this ACC clash is back to original starting point. 3DW Position – Georgia Tech covers

CFB - (139) KENT STATE at (140) OHIO U. 2:00 EDT

Against FBS competition, Kent State is averaging 6.3 points per game. In this conference opener for both clubs, Ohio U. will score but has shown a weakness against the forwards pass, but the Golden Flashes do not throw for 100 yards a game, making that a mute point. The Bobcats began as -13.5-point faves and rose -16 and are 13-4 ATS against MAC opponents the last two seasons. Don’t be surprised if line keeps rising. Update – About one-third of sportsbooks checked are showing 16.5. 3DW Position – One of my plays

CFB - (141) TEXAS TECH at (142) KANSAS 12:00 EDT FSN

The Red Raiders one-point home win over Nevada in Lubbock left football bettors wondering about Texas Tech, who is 10-16-1 ATS in last 27 Big 12 road contests. The Red Raiders have tumbled from -8.5 to -6.5. Kansas has had two weeks to prepare, nevertheless is 2-10 ATS playing a team with a winning record and have never beaten Texas Tech at Memorial Stadium (0-6 SU). Update – Football bettors very comfortable with current figure. 3DW Position – Texas Tech covers

CFB - (159) TEXAS A&M vs. (160) ARKANSAS 12:00 EDT NEW* ESPN

This soon to be SEC contest has shot up from 59.5 to 62, with the anticipation of a shootout. Last year’s Aggies and Razorbacks contest was also set at 62 points and only reached 41. Both defenses are improved and the Hogs are13-2 UNDER on a neutral fields. However, A&M is 13-3 OVER off an upset loss as a favorite. 3DW Position – Play Under

CFB - (163) WASHINGTON at (164) UTAH 7:00 EDT NEW* FSN (side and total)

This new Pac-12 confrontation is being hit hard on two fronts. You have thought somebody left the faucet on with Utah shooting from -7.5 to -10 and the total diving off the cliff from 57.5 to 54.5. Clearly, influential money on the Utes driving these numbers.
3DW Position – Utah covers and Under

CFB - (177) AUBURN at (178) SOUTH CAROLINA 3:30 EDT NEW* CBS

The belief has to be the South Carolina quarterbacks, whoever they might be, will have a much better games against the Auburn defense and the total has swelled from 58 to 60. The Gamecocks are 19-5 OVER versus offensive teams averaging 6.25 or more yards a play.3DW Position – Play Under

CFB - (187) NEBRASKSA at (188) WISCONSIN 8:00 EDT NEW* ABC

Below the surface, Wisconsin is being talked about as one of the best four teams in the country. Nebraska has spent the week retooling their secondary in anticipation of Russell Wilson, which sounds fairly desperate. The Badgers have been bet from -8 to -10. However, with a reported 20,000 Cornhuskers fans coming to Madison, I’d play the Over on alcohol sold in Mad-Town bars Saturday.3DW Position – Nebraska covers

CFB - (205) NORTH TEXAS at (206) TULSA 7:00 EDT

Tulsa’s ability to move the ball and score does not bode well for North Texas who has gone from +21 to +23. This is a big drop in class for the Golden Hurricane after facing Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Boise State and they are 8-1 ATS after the first month of the season the last two years. The Mean Green is lackluster 2-14 ATS as an underdog of 21.5 to 31 points. Update – Nothing new to report. 3DW Position – Tulsa

More Line Moves-

Sides – Illinois -7 to -10, Temple -6 to -8, LSU -28 to -30, Mid. Tenn. State -21 to -23
Totals – Texas/Iowa State 48 to 50, Hawaii/LT 57 to 60, Auburn/Sou. Car. 58 to 60, Ole Miss/Fres. State 51.5 to 54.5, Memphis/Mid. Tenn. State 54 to 56.5

3DW Bonus Info

CFB ATS Nugget

Ohio State is 10-0 ATS after a game with a turnover margin of +2 or better the last three seasons.

CFB Totals Nugget

Penn State is 11-0 UNDER after a win by 17 or more points the past three years.

CFB First Half Nugget

Boise State is 23-4 against the first half line in all games the last three seasons.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are digging the Money Tracker system that is now 26-8 (76.4%) on college football totals. Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 24-13 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3-1 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information.

It a great time of year with college football, the NFL, the NHL about to begin and NBA labor talks, does it get any better? Here are the up to date Line Moves in college football as of this morning along with today MLB Playoff nuggets.

CFB – Thursday (303) WEST. KENTUCKY at (304) MID. TENN. STATE 7:30 EDT ESPNU

Football bettors are counting on Middle Tennessee State will not have another flat performance against a lousy team this week. The Blue Raiders stopped Memphis 38-31 last Saturday as -23-point home favorites. Mid. Tenn. State has been lifted from -8 to -11 and is 10-2 ATS vs. teams averaging 310 or fewer offensive yards per games.

CFB - (309) ILLINOIS at (310) INDIANA 2:30 EDT BTN

For the second week in a row, Indiana is receiving strong support as a large home underdog. The Hoosiers went from +17.5 to +14 against Penn State and lost 16-10. With this being Illinois’ first road game of the season and have a 3-5 and 2-5-1 ATS record in Bloomington, the Fighting Ilini has been dropped from -17 to -14.5.

CFB - (321) PITTSBURGH at (322) RUTGERS 3:30 EDT ESPNU

Pittsburgh is off a thoroughly impressive win over previously unbeaten South Florida 44-17 and heads to New Jersey. Rutgers doesn’t figure to be a pushover and has been lowered from +9 to a touchdown home dog. The Scarlet Knights are15-6 ATS as an underdog of 3.5 to 10 points.

CFB - (331) ARMY at (332) MIAMI-0 1:00 EDT GamePlan

This is the first flip of the week, as Army as gone from a one-point underdog to a one-point favorite. Miami-O had a miracle close to last season in becoming the MAC champions, no such miracles this season starting 0-4. Army thrives on opponent’s weaknesses and is 14-4 ATS in road games vs. rushing teams averaging 3.25 or fewer yards a carry.

CFB - (351) COLORADO at (352) STANFORD 7:30 EDT VERSUS

Stanford finally gave a domineering effort against UCLA last week and the Cardinal is being counted on again to match that performance versus Colorado. Stanford was sent out at -27 and is up to -29. Oliver Luck’s crew is 9-2 ATS after a win by 21 or more points the last two seasons.

CFB - (359) SOUTHERN MISS at (360) NAVY 3:30 EDT CBSSN

The second flip of the week also involves a military school. Oddsmakers released Navy as a +1 betting option and faster than you can say “Midshipmen”, they were at -2.5. The Navy is 6-0 ATS after a home game, but if Southern Miss can move the ball as expected, they are 16-6 ATS when they gain 5.5 to 6 total yards per play.

CFB - (363) MARSHALL at (364) CENTRAL FLORIDA 7:00 EDT BHSN/CSS

Central Florida has lost their last two games in which they could have won either or both but committed five critical turnovers. The Knights are drawing support, sky-rocketing from -14.5 to -17.5. Think about this, offensive teams averaging 390 to 440 YPG, against opponents permitting 390 to 440 YPG, after outgaining a foe by 125 or more total yards in their previous game, are 24-6 ATS since 2006.

CFB - (377) KENTUCKY at (378) SOUTH CAROLINA 12:20 EDT SEC/GP

South Carolina is off a disappointing loss to Auburn, but bettors are thinking the Gamecocks can pick the margin of victory vs. Kentucky and erected them 2.5 points to -21. Here is an interesting fact on the ol’ ball coach, Steve Spurrier-coached teams are10-2 ATS off a home loss against a conference rival since 1992.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

Texas is 35-12 against the ML vs. an AL starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.200 or better this season.

MLB Totals Nugget

Detroit is 13-1 UNDER in home games vs. AL teams scoring 5.2 or more runs a game the last two years.

MLB Run Line Nugget

Arizona is 12-0 against the RL after having lost four of their last five games this season.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are digging the Money Tracker system that is now 26-8 (76.4%) on college football totals. Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 24-13 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3-1 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information.

The NFL numbers have been out for a few days now; here is what football bettors have been doing in disagreeing with line makers. Be sure to check out the wagering nuggets.

NFL - (407) ARIZONA at (408) MINNESOTA 1:00 EDT FOX

These two defensive clubs are middle of the pack in points allowed, with Arizona a 21.7 and Minnesota at 24.0. With the Vikings a three-point favorite and the total having risen from 43 to 45, review this assembled angle. These teams are 18-2 OVER when they score and allow 20 or more points.

NFL - (409) PHILADELPHIA at (410) BUFFALO 1:00 EDT FOX

Prior to the season, the records of these two teams would have seemed about right at this juncture, if they were reversed. The Philadelphia defense has been huge disappointment in permitting 25.2 points per game. The Buffalo offense is caring the Bills, averaging 33.2 PPG. The factors have led to the total of the lone NFC-AFC matchup to rise from 48.5 to 50. The Eagles are 8-1 OVER in road games since last season and Buffalo is 19-6 OVER at home versus rushing teams averaging 130 or more yards per contest.

NFL - (411) OAKLAND at (412) HOUSTON 1:00 EDT CBS

For some reason Oakland continues to get the love, having fallen from +7 to +6. It must have something to do with their offensive capabilities and sporting an 8-5 ATS road record in last 13 contests. Nevertheless, underdogs or a pick team like the Raiders, having gone over the total by 21 or more points total in their last three games, with a winning percentage of between 45-55% are 6-28 ATS in their outing since 2007.

NFL - (415) CINCINNATI at (416) JACKSONVILLE 1:00 EDT CBS

Rookie starting quarterbacks don’t often see totals being pushed upward, but this game did from 35.5 to 37. Andy Dalton and Blaine Gabbert will attempt to crank up the offenses, but this one’s hard to swallow since Jacksonville is14-4 UNDER after allowing 175 or more rushing yards in their last game.

NFL - (419) SEATTLE at (420) N.Y.GIANTS 1:00 EDT FOX

The Seattle defense has exactly flourished against teams good teams, conceding 32.2 PPG if they have positive record. The New York Giants have seized control of the NFC East and are 6-0 OVER after three or more consecutive wins since 2009. With the Seahawks 8-1 OVER when playing against a team with a winning record, the total jumping two points to 43.5 makes a great deal of sense.

NFL - (425) SAN DIEGO at (426) DENVER 4:15 EDT CBS

Often, the NFL is about what team has more a sense of urgency and Denver already trails San Diego by two games. Backed with this situation, the Broncos have gone from +6 to +4. With the total sitting at 47.5, this could work against the Chargers who are0-6 ATS in road games when the total is between 42.5 and 49 points.

NFL - (427) GREEN BAY at (428) ATLANTA 8:30 EDT NBC

Atlanta has not played well and Green Bay has played like Super Bowl champions. Even in a monster home revenge spot, the wagering public is backing the Packers, shifting them from –4 to -5.5. The Falcons are 10-2 ATS after failing to cover the spread, but are also 4-15 ATS as a home underdog of 3.5 to 7 points.

3DW Bonus Info

MLB Money Line Nugget

Arizona is 10-3 against the ML home vs. teams outscoring opponents by 0.5 or more runs a game.

MLB Totals Nugget

Edwin Jackson of St. Louis is 13-3 OVER at home when the money line is +125 to -125.

NFL Coaches Nugget

Jack Del Rio of Jacksonville is 9-1 ATS in home games after two or more consecutive losses.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are digging the Money Tracker system that is now 26-8 (76.4%) on college football totals. Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 24-13 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3-1 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information. If you prefer, I have Guaranteed Selections right here.

Game 5 in baseball tonight has been steady and NHL numbers are not going to move much especially this time of year, however we do have a side and total in college football that have been going places. Review the Nuggets if you like to play teasers.

CFB – (303) WEST. KENTUCKY at (304) MID. TENN. STATE 7:30 EDT ESPNU

Football bettors are counting on Middle Tennessee State will not have another flat performance against a lousy team this week. The Blue Raiders stopped Memphis 38-31 last Saturday as -23-point home favorites. Mid. Tenn. State has been lifted from -8 to -11 and is 10-2 ATS vs. teams averaging 310 or fewer offensive yards per games. Update – Nothing new to report other than the market is satisfied. 3DW Position – Western Kentucky covers

CFB – (301) CALIFORNIA at (302) OREGON 9:00 EDT ESPN

The total on this Pac-12 contest has gone up like a Costco membership, from 61 to 66 points as of this morning. There are ample reasons to support this belief as Oregon is 11-1 OVER as a home favorite and 7-0 OVER at Autzen Stadium off a win against a conference rival the last three seasons. For the contrarian thinker, the idea the last five meetings in Eugene have gone UNDER is enticing. 3DW Position – One of my plays

3DW Bonus Info

CFB Teaser Line Nugget

Auburn is 17-0 against a teaser line off a close win by three points or less over a conference rival since 1992.

NFL Teaser Line Nugget

Detroit is 17-0 against a teaser line after a road game where both teams scored 24 or more points.

NHL Nugget

Montreal was 19-5 UNDER in road games when the total was 5.5 last year.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Tokens
My Impact Sports Solutions Exclusive Members are digging the Money Tracker system that is now 26-8 (76.4%) on college football totals. Our insider Line Moves beyond what you see here are 24-13 on college football sides. In the NFL, our Game Predictor is 9-3 on sides and totals after three weeks of action. Learn more below on how to become an ISS member and receive all of our superior information. If you prefer, I have Guaranteed Selections right here.

While the faces are not visible as the “Occupy Wall Street” campaign, there are a lot of people who disagree with those setting numbers and are voicing their opinions.

CFB - (309) ILLINOIS at (310) INDIANA 2:30 EDT BTN

For the second week in a row, Indiana is receiving strong support as a large home underdog. The Hoosiers went from +17.5 to +14 against Penn State and lost 16-10. With this being Illinois’ first road game of the season and have a 3-5 and 2-5-1 ATS record in Bloomington, the Fighting Ilini has been dropped from -17 to -14.5. Update – Illinois has drifted downward another ½-point to -14. 3DW Position- Indiana covers

CFB - (317) MISS. STATE at (318) UAB 12:00 EDT FSB *NEW (side and total)

The Mississippi State offense has been stagnant the last three games in averaging 14 points per contest. Evidently UAB is the elixir for what ails the Bulldogs and they have been hit hard. Mississippi State has gone from -16.5 to -19.5 in spite of history of failure after scoring 14 or less points (23-42 ATS). The total has gone the opposite direction from 53 to 51, with the Bulldogs 23-8 UNDER after two or more consecutive spread losses. 3DW Position- UAB covers and Under

CFB - (319) IOWA at (320) PENN STATE 3:30 EDT ABC/ESPN *NEW

Another puzzling number is Penn State rising to -4 from opening -2. TheNittany Lions have had a quarterback issue for a year and half and it still isn’t solved. The Lions defense is improved, but Iowa can move the ball and the underdog is a sharp 9-3 against the oddsmakers number. Reports from Penn State have the Jo Pa’s having their best week of practice this season and could have their A-game ready. 3DW Position- One of my plays

CFB - (321) PITTSBURGH at (322) RUTGERS 3:30 EDT ESPNU

Pittsburgh is off a thoroughly impressive win over previously unbeaten South Florida 44-17 and heads to New Jersey. Rutgers doesn’t figure to be a pushover and has been lowered from +9 to a touchdown home dog. The Scarlet Knights are15-6 ATS as an underdog of 3.5 to 10 points. Update – Even with Rutgers undecided at quarterback, the line has held steady since Monday evening. 3DW Position- Rutgers covers

CFB - (331) ARMY at (332) MIAMI-0 1:00 EDT GamePlan

This is the first flip of the week, as Army as gone from a one-point underdog to a one-point favorite. Miami-O had a miracle close to last season in becoming the MAC champions, no such miracles this season starting 0-4. Army thrives on opponent’s weaknesses and is 14-4 ATS in road games vs. rushing teams averaging 3.25 or fewer yards a carry. Update – The Black Knights are on patrol and up to -2 points. 3DW Position- Army covers

CFB - (351) COLORADO at (352) STANFORD 7:30 EDT VERSUS *New Total

Stanford finally gave a domineering effort against UCLA last week and the Cardinal is being counted on again to match that performance versus Colorado. Stanford was sent out at -27 and is up to -29. Andrew Luck’s crew is 9-2 ATS after a win by 21 or more points the last two seasons. Update – The Cardinal are up to -29.5, but the bigger news is the total has flown from 58 to 61 points on the belief Stanford will score at will and pile on style points like last week. 3DW Position- Stanford covers and Under

CFB - (359) SOUTHERN MISS at (360) NAVY 3:30 EDT CBSSN

The second flip of the week also involves a military school. Oddsmakers released Navy as a +1 betting option and faster than you can say “Midshipmen”, they were at -2.5. The Navy is 6-0 ATS after a home game, but if Southern Miss can move the ball as expected, they are 16-6 ATS when they gain 5.5 to 6 total yards per play. Update – The buying frenzy has receded and Southern Miss money has been adding up with Navy at -1.5 now. 3DW Position- Southern Miss covers

CFB - (363) MARSHALL at (364) CENTRAL FLORIDA 7:00 EDT BHSN/CSS

Central Florida has lost their last two games in which they could have won either or both but committed five critical turnovers. The Knights are drawing support, sky-rocketing from -14.5 to -17.5. Think about this, offensive teams averaging 390 to 440 YPG, against opponents permitting 390 to 440 YPG, after outgaining a foe by 125 or more total yards in their previous game, are 24-6 ATS since 2006. Update – The Knights are the play according to football bettors, now as high as -19.5 in different locals. 3DW Position- Marshall covers

CFB - (377) KENTUCKY at (378) SOUTH CAROLINA 12:20 EDT SEC/GP

South Carolina is off a disappointing loss to Auburn, but bettors are thinking the Gamecocks can pick the margin of victory vs.
Kentucky and erected them 2.5 points to -21. Here is an interesting fact on the ol’ ball coach, Steve Spurrier-coached teams are10-2 ATS off a home loss against a conference rival since 1992. Update – No movement since early in the week. 3DW Position- South Carolina covers

CFB - (381) TEXAS A&M at (382) TEXAS TECH 7:00 EDT FX *New

Texas Tech might be 4-0; however public perception is they have faced more tomato cans than the current heavyweight champion. The Red Raiders will have the Rodney Dangerfield card to play, “I get no respect”, having been bumped up to +9.5 from +6. Texas A&M has been the best 30-minute wager in college football, betting on the Aggies for the first half and against them in the last two quarters. Texas Tech is 7-2 SU and ATS in Lubbock against their rival. 3DW Position- One of my plays

Other Major Line Moves:

Sides: Purdue -9 to -14, N.C. State -13 to -10.5, Toledo -19 to -21, Utah State -9 to -12, Troy -4 to -6
Totals: Army/Miami-O 46.5 to 49.5, Kansas/Okie State 70 to 73.5, Iowa St./Baylor 61 to 63.5, Tex.A&M/ T.T. 69 to 71.5

3DW Bonus Info

CFB ATS Nugget

Louisville is 1-12 ATS vs. passing defenses allowing a completion percentage of 62% or worse.

CFB Totals Nugget

Rice is19-2 OVER off a loss by 10 points or more to a conference rival.

CFB Money Line Nugget

Missouri is 2-7 against the ML after gaining 450 or more total yards in three consecutive games.

Good Luck,

Doug Upstone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Don01
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com