Well, AK Has Been Banned....I'm Self Banning After Today Until His Unjust Ban Is Lifted

Search

Tokens
100% truthful with all my statements. You're just mad we don't like you filthy southern conservatives. That's why you are on the list with some of the sickest, most racist people I've ever come across. Should be at church right now man. You got a lot of confessing to do.

You said I've made racist statements at the RX.

That is 100% a lie.

Tokens
Don't forget this mountain dude is part of the group that the DHS finds to be a bigger threat than ISIS. He's clearly not a good person and quite insane. Even makes Dave and his Cliven Bundy homies look decent.

It's really cute how you are trying to stick up for your buddy while he scrambles on some sort of comeback to his lie about entering the Rx Poker tournament. Let me see if I can play into your little stereotype about southern people:

Bless is little heart, he is trying to help a friend who is going through an identity crisis.
It is God's will, if he accepts Christ as his savior, he will be just happy as a pig in mud.
If Earnhart was still alive, I bet Vit's car owned by Vitco would give him a run for his money.

Now it's only fair that you give me some Eskimo jargon so I can understand what everyone in Alaska is like

Tokens
This has nothing to do with me or anyone else on this site. It has everything to do with you and your credibility, promises and outrageous claims you make on this site. In post 82 you said that you would enter just to satisfy me. Stop trying to make it out to be something else.

Either get in or admit that you are a total fraud. You are always looking for ways to prove what you say is true....this is a great way.

Again, you made a promise and defaulting on a commitment is an admission that you are full of shit.

Show us what you have Mr. Masters Degree and stop making this about anyone else...this is all about you and promises you make. To deflect back to me is a total cop out.

You say you won $1 million dollars playing poker, show us what kind of game you have and quit attacking the person who is asking to follow up on a commitment

so if I enter this tournament and win then it proves I'm telling the truth about what I say. Lol.

Listen close to this .....I will try to say it slow because it seems like you're right where you should be....some meaningless assessment job.

I dont come here bragging about anything.....the people who think like you attacked me and I simply stated the truth about my life and they ran with it.

Where did i promise you anything? Do you know how silly it would be for me to cancel plans of my own because some risk assessor named mountain wants to watch me play an online poker tournament.

They apparently will make this a monthly thing and I'm sure I will play....but again....whether I win or lose on the first level....it would prove nothing either way. It's weird that you can't understand that.

Tokens
Hahaha, conservatives get mad so easily.

And when I say this loser is part of the group the DHS finds to be a bigger threat than ISIS... I'm not talking about right wingers, he's literally part of the Sovereign Citizen group. A bunch of grumpy old ass dudes who hate the government because they have to pay taxes and can't have businesses that prevent black people from coming in. Smh

the dude has some mental issue obviously. He thinks himself some great detective because he asses risk for a living....oddly though he won't risk a significant amount of easy money by betting me on my what I say about myself bring true. Apparently that "couldn't really happen". Lol. As if sending money to a mod is something unusual around here.

Tokens
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.....to borrow a quote from the dean of a school I wish I attended.

If I knew how to put someone on ignore, you would be my first. Wake up kid, there will be a tomorrow.

If only he could claim to have accomplished that much...he's several levels more pathetic than that.

Tokens
Posts per day… Vit 12.29
Posts per day… mountain 1.05

th

Wanna know who he mentions in almost everyone of those posts.

Shouldn't you stay away from these type posts. Remember when wabash bitch slapped you by showing you joe and acebb post count.

And then you said " joe and acebb post information". Lmao

Tokens
Deflecting? Lmao. I can't be anymore direct. If I can I will play in the next one just to satisfy you ok? Even though it goes like this....I do well and will get told it was luck or I get knocked out on a horrible beat and the nitwits will say " he sucks". Same story with the same mush idiots here.

When is it?

"Cancel plans of my own"? You spend most of your time on this site running your mouth and bumping year old threads proving people have lied or made incorrect predictions. You said you would enter a tournament and now you are backing out.

You constantly claim you can prove your blatantly obvious lies by sending proof to a mod. This is one chance, and it is totally free that you can show us all the way you play poker. You won $1 million dollars and you all of a sudden quit playing poker?

You are a complete fraud, only two people on this site are stupid enough to believe that you are what you say you are. An honest man would enter and play without making excuses, knowing that one hand doesn't make a player. A liar will deflect and make excuses like not wanting to "cancel plans of their own". You have no plans, you don't own season tickets, your grammar and sentence structure is not that of a person with a masters degree, you don't own several houses and you never won anything in a poker tournament.

It is time to quit trying to prove that you are something you are not, your act has gotten old.

Tokens
It's really cute how you are trying to stick up for your buddy while he scrambles on some sort of comeback to his lie about entering the Rx Poker tournament. Let me see if I can play into your little stereotype about southern people:

Bless is little heart, he is trying to help a friend who is going through an identity crisis.
It is God's will, if he accepts Christ as his savior, he will be just happy as a pig in mud.
If Earnhart was still alive, I bet Vit's car owned by Vitco would give him a run for his money.

Now it's only fair that you give me some Eskimo jargon so I can understand what everyone in Alaska is like

Well personally, I'm not obsessed with people on the Internet. I really don't care how much money Vit has or anyone has. I believe Vit, he's given me no reason not to. I do think you guys are obsessed psychos though. Like, you're grown adults, act like it. These childish personal attacks on people online and the over the top obsessiveness is so bitchy. You guys are like teen girls. Aren't you guys supposed to be manly conservatives? I hung out with plenty of conservatives on the oil fields and they would slap the shit out of you guys for this behavior.

Tokens
the dude has some mental issue obviously. He thinks himself some great detective because he asses risk for a living....oddly though he won't risk a significant amount of easy money by betting me on my what I say about myself bring true. Apparently that "couldn't really happen". Lol. As if sending money to a mod is something unusual around here.

I just find it funny all the people who "call people out", and talk the most shit, and don't ever put anything up themselves are always conservatives. They are honestly the biggest bitches I've ever come across. Like JDouche being so terrified to make picks on an Internet forum. Lmao!!!! That's a special kind of retard. To live life that scared... get outta here. They are jokers and they know it. They just try everything possible to not let others see it. People who are that afraid are always the biggest losers in real life.

Tokens
"Cancel plans of my own"? You spend most of your time on this site running your mouth and bumping year old threads proving people have lied or made incorrect predictions. You said you would enter a tournament and now you are backing out.

You constantly claim you can prove your blatantly obvious lies by sending proof to a mod. This is one chance, and it is totally free that you can show us all the way you play poker. You won $1 million dollars and you all of a sudden quit playing poker?

You are a complete fraud, only two people on this site are stupid enough to believe that you are what you say you are. An honest man would enter and play without making excuses, knowing that one hand doesn't make a player. A liar will deflect and make excuses like not wanting to "cancel plans of their own". You have no plans, you don't own season tickets, your grammar and sentence structure is not that of a person with a masters degree, you don't own several houses and you never won anything in a poker tournament.

It is time to quit trying to prove that you are something you are not, your act has gotten old.

listen you fucking tool.... Playing in an rx poker tournament proves nothing you fool.

I am who I am and have what I have.....you have nothing and move from state to state to grind out your pathetic existence....so I understand your jealousy.

Im gonna play in one of the upcoming tournaments....which everyone but you understands is meaningless anyway. Especially since you are unwilling to play in the same tournament.

It is hysterical that you think playing in a free sit and go is more proof than undisputed proof that can be sent to a mod. Along with my ticket invoices and my education documentation.

Your assessments are awful....it's obvious why your company keeps shifting you to different areas of the country.

Should I go back to check sentence structure on a gambling forum now?

Tokens
I just find it funny all the people who "call people out", and talk the most shit, and don't ever put anything up themselves are always conservatives. They are honestly the biggest bitches I've ever come across. Like JDouche being so terrified to make picks on an Internet forum. Lmao!!!! That's a special kind of retard. To live life that scared... get outta here. They are jokers and they know it. They just try everything possible to not let others see it. People who are that afraid are always the biggest losers in real life.
It's almost like these guys are all the same person. They want so bad to think that all dems are waiting by the mailbox for welfare checks.

Now we got inspector mountain of shit coming up with nonsense. These conservatives are like cockroaches....you stomp and kill one...and they multiply by 8

Banned
Tokens

I have no reason to doubt Vit's Poker winnings. He offered to prove his Poker Winnings for 10 Dimes to a gutless loser who is wrong about everything and challenged him, and the gutless loser ran for the hills. He then lowered it to 6 Dimes for the gutless loser, since the loser would only go for 2 Dimes, a comprise right in the middle. Gutless loser still ran for the hills. So why would I doubt Vit? Why don't you call out the losers who run for the hills from Vit's Offers?
As for online Poker proving anything, especially that a guy might have great live tourney skills, or got lucky, and won a Live Tourney, that's just nuts. Last night I was playing Zynga Poker, 5/10 with a 2000 Buy in. I ran it up to $140,000 and I don't know what the F I'm doing. But when you get dealt a bunch of AA, or AK, and you have people going all in all the time, you don't have to know too much.

Tokens
It's almost like these guys are all the same person. They want so bad to think that all dems are waiting by the mailbox for welfare checks.

Now we got inspector mountain of shit coming up with nonsense. These conservatives are like cockroaches....you stomp and kill one...and they multiply by 8

Hahaha, cock roaches is a perfect description. Just filthy insect like people. Some of the more disgraceful human beings I've ever come across. Just funny watching how they get obsessed over people on the Internet because they think differently than them. But then again, it would take a child-like mind to be a conservative. So it makes sense in a way.

Tokens
listen you fucking tool.... Playing in an rx poker tournament proves nothing you fool.

I am who I am and have what I have.....you have nothing and move from state to state to grind out your pathetic existence....so I understand your jealousy.

Im gonna play in one of the upcoming tournaments....which everyone but you understands is meaningless anyway. Especially since you are unwilling to play in the same tournament.

It is hysterical that you think playing in a free sit and go is more proof than undisputed proof that can be sent to a mod. Along with my ticket invoices and my education documentation.

Your assessments are awful....it's obvious why your company keeps shifting you to different areas of the country.

Should I go back to check sentence structure on a gambling forum now?

No, just do what you said you would do and enter a tournament

I understand your anger, people getting caught in outrageous lies usually blame the person who busts them. Keep in mind that 95% of the people on this site don't believe what you are spewing. If it makes you feel any better you do have akphi in your corner.

Just enter and let us know when you are playing so we can see your game. My gut is that we will never see the day.

Stay angry, I like it, it is very telling

Tokens
Hahaha, cock roaches is a perfect description. Just filthy insect like people. Some of the more disgraceful human beings I've ever come across. Just funny watching how they get obsessed over people on the Internet because they think differently than them. But then again, it would take a child-like mind to be a conservative. So it makes sense in a way.

This coming from a guy in post 268: . These childish personal attacks on people online and the over the top obsessiveness is so bitchy. You guys are like teen girls.

Loser

Tokens
This coming from a guy in post 268: . These childish personal attacks on people online and the over the top obsessiveness is so bitchy. You guys are like teen girls.

Loser

Not a personal attack. I know nothing about you. Just an attack on the ideology and the people that represent it. Keep obsessing. Great look for you.

Tokens
I have no reason to doubt Vit's Poker winnings. He offered to prove his Poker Winnings for 10 Dimes to a gutless loser who is wrong about everything and challenged him, and the gutless loser ran for the hills. He then lowered it to 6 Dimes for the gutless loser, since the loser would only go for 2 Dimes, a comprise right in the middle. Gutless loser still ran for the hills. So why would I doubt Vit? Why don't you call out the losers who run for the hills from Vit's Offers?
As for online Poker proving anything, especially that a guy might have great live tourney skills, or got lucky, and won a Live Tourney, that's just nuts. Last night I was playing Zynga Poker, 5/10 with a 2000 Buy in. I ran it up to $140,000 and I don't know what the F I'm doing. But when you get dealt a bunch of AA, or AK, and you have people going all in all the time, you don't have to know too much.

It is beyond ridiculous. Not anywhere have I said I'm a professional poker player or anything even close to that. I said what I won on a run years ago and that was it. All the cockroaches had their opportunity and I even said they could pass the hat around to raise the money. i even posted my seat locations and challenged anyone to show up...that I would leave them tickets( stupid I know). But not one taker. However, seeing how untrustworthy these republicans are....I would have to leave the bet all in the hands of a trusted mod....anyone of these guys had my real info and it is dangerous. Way too much to risk with guys like this

this mountain dude is really out there. For some reason he thinks this rx poker tournament makes something valid. Weird guy.

Tokens

I understand your anger, people getting caught in outrageous lies usually blame the person who busts them. Keep in mind that 95% of the people on this site don't believe what you are spewing. If it makes you feel any better you do have akphi in your corner.

Just enter and let us know when you are playing so we can see your game. My gut is that we will never see the day.

Well 95% of people don't believe me either and I'll promise I have never lied about a single thing about my income or job. It's not like it's that far fetched though. People just want all of us to be welfare recipients like Vit says because it ruins their narrative that all rich people vote Republican and all Dems are dependent on the government. When in reality, majority of dems are hard working americans who simply hate the vile and intolerant conservatives for their beliefs and nothing else.

Tokens
It is beyond ridiculous. Not anywhere have I said I'm a professional poker player or anything even close to that. I said what I won on a run years ago and that was it. All the cockroaches had their opportunity and I even said they could pass the hat around to raise the money. i even posted my seat locations and challenged anyone to show up...that I would leave them tickets( stupid I know). But not one taker. However, seeing how untrustworthy these republicans are....I would have to leave the bet all in the hands of a trusted mod....anyone of these guys had my real info and it is dangerous. Way too much to risk with guys like this

this mountain dude is really out there. For some reason he thinks this rx poker tournament makes something valid. Weird guy.

And the funny thing is those small tourneys like this are meant to force action and get it over within a short time frame. Not a professional in the world could win on a given notice in a tourney that is structured to force you to act on something you wouldn't do in a longer tourney. Like getting queens late in the rounds, you push in these kinds of tourneys, you wouldn't have to risk everything in a bigger tourney. And you might run in to an AK caller, KK, who knows. But even if you didn't win first place in 10 tourneys in a row with this structure it wouldn't mean a damn thing about your poker skills whether they were good or bad. They say in a 9 man sng you need to win like 15% of the time to be profitable. This mountain dude is a clown.

Tokens

yeah, great catch. What exactly did you bust? Your opinion is not proof of anything....they didn't teach you that in risk assessment school???95 percent of the people here are always wrong...so the fact that they don't believe me....fits in with everything else.

I hope you do well in the tournament tonight. They are running them thru the entire football season....so I hope you find the time together in one....I will.

And what is telling.... Is when someone has to put up money to back up their claims....they crawl into a hole. I'm used to it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calmoney1
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com