Updated season record for the biggest fraud

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
I just reported this post because I truly believe you are a threat to this forum, yourself, and possibly others. You have some sort of disconnection with reality that’s disturbing. Not really sure what a person like you is capable of but will be reporting every rambling post you make such as this. For everyone’s safety involved.
Go get help from Doc - The King of Fraud.

Tokens
Yo Gstring, Pirate post way more losers than winners, that’s why he is down 200 units. Get off his stick.
Pirate had alias when he was here and got busted for it. He also has them over there. Just watch when a newbie asked a question he writes 5 paragraphs of garbage just like you do. Now go wash that jizz off your face.

Tokens
Both losers!!!! Misery loves company. Funny how Gstrong doesn’t talk about all the aliases that Pirate has. So easy to spot.
GMan and pirate are in for some serious wake up calls. It’s going to get a little too real for them shortly.

Tokens
MLB Saturday=19-8 (Cash top 5.....12-1 Top plays)

MLB=1302-1180 YTD/ (637-592 Top plays) Umpire Overs=137-100 Umpire Under=15-10

First good day in the week and he let everyone know ..

He make sure everyone see a 12-1 top play for the day. But you never will see a 0-14 and 4-9 top plays..he just refuses to post those days not only that two day before he's umpire record was 133 -101 and now is 137 -100 he erase 1 loss but he always do that surprise he only take one loss sometimes he will eres 5 or 7
Just a big lier.. enjoy you finally good day of the week..

Tokens
Look. You stalked Pirate yourself at the Capping sites...
His W-L record is not in question as Ive said many times.

He NEVER posted any amount of money he was up in his daily threads.
His won-loss record is always what he posted. Not units and no units are claimed every day.
Doc is the one who claimed units with a non-posted imaginary fake bets post - claiming a 22-8 Sunday with over 50 units won..Not Pirate..

Then Doc got in over his head with lies and no links anywhere to validate posted wins he claimed.
Then he went deeper into fraud mode and said he has the links and made excuses that he couldnt post the link here as it was on another site. LOL. He was given the no-risk chance to PM it to me here and I would post it at BMR and show his plays.

He refused because the link and plays NEVER existed. Y ou know it and everyone else knows it. ...Other wise - one of you troll buddies would have showed the plays in you own posts here... But it didnt happen because there aren't any! He won NOTHING!

I posted hsi fraud in his MLB play threads because he kept insisting he did post the plays and the whole membeshipr forum wasn't able to find them.

What you moronic stalkers do, is gratify yourselves when someone loses.
There are 5k viewers here and its always - You, The three stooges and L2 and a few others.
The other 4,990 dont do that and hundreds of his folders all asked where he went. No one here or any other site is doing this to interact with a small amount of trolls. who are as immature as 3 year olds.

Get your shit right. talk all you want about his won-loss games. But try being accurate to what HE posts - not what you guys think are your lines and ML's.

Any bettor knows what their games are and if their lines dont match his, then fade the play or use it.
You ass-wipes are also nit-picking about prices. So foolish.
How many sites do you bet on with early lines before game day? He does it often when available.

Bashing his personal life is out of bounds. Its his -Not yours.

Everyone of you guys here rarely post plays in all sports. he does.

If you are all so good and better than him go ahead and post YOUR plays and get rich.
Ive been on forums for 18 years and I have never bashed another players games unless he was bashing mine.
Big Lou-ser Returns did this for years here with members who left. He was bashing MistaFlavas' thread while Flava went a full season winning 74% inNFL with 10K viewers every week.
Big Lou-ser would chime in and disrupt the threads , many of you do this a lot.

Funny thing is - its always the guys who consistently bash, who start and instigate threads.
BUT they dont post plays or win overall in a season.

Bets thing to do is play your own games and you'll be happy...IF YOU WIN!
Why do you and Pirate always take a question asked of you and post an essay about something else? Simple questions...Why won't he post units like you do? Maybe because he is afraid he can't claim a winning day every day? While wins/losses are accurate, is that accurate of success in MLB capping? Don't prices matter in MLB records? Why is it important to play all sports? I only post in 1 sport and produced a winning accurate record every year.

Tokens
Looks like Doc was banned?
I find it interesting it doesn't say banned under his name.
Is RX trying to hide their bans?
Use to be right under the name so you knew.

Handicapper
Tokens
He goes 11-0 in top plays and says it was a great day. Last week he went 0-11 top plays and had an ok day. Funny how top plays are graded differently depending if you win or lose them
You've ben here since 2010 and are joining up with all these aliases who were all banned - some, permanently. (Im not even addressing the others. They mean nothing)

Doc has aliases, Patriot is either Big Lou-Ser Returns or Bout My Money or just another alias of one of the others posting.

The only people who complain here are those who are spending hours on a day bashing. They should spend the time capping or learn hoe to cap sports.

I dont see any of the bashers posting better records. Especially Doc - who posted 3 plays in 5 years.

You Boys are sick with Hate and dont even bet! If you do bet, no one see's your plays...

The guys who tail Pirate arent the complainers. They obviously play the games they like and they must understand that his Top plays are his better plays to bet.

When he's saying they are rated in order ofd strength -thats what they are!
You decide what the value if them are with your own Bankrool and what you want ratio risk.
He has said many times he makes alternate bet sizes based on what he feels are the best ones . Staring with the FIRST play at the top. He never said his Top plays are all the same in bet sizes.

The remaining comments here from all - are just a sickness of lacking their own ability to cap games.
Its the same guys who point out lies off losses - and then vanish when someone posts a full season of a great winning record.

This isnt a teenage forum - this is a forum that focuses on capping games and sharing stats or data that helps other decide what they want to play.

The main issue here is when Doc CLAIMED a 22-8 day with 50 units won!!
Why didnt YOU bring that top? How many times in14 years here have you said you won and not posted the plays?

Next time you post try that and see how it gets received.
His major downfall was claiming he made the plays some where else which was fraud! He had the chance to provide links and NOT! He couldn't produce them. Just like his frau=d claim that he won 300 units in three spostrt the last 3 years. Where are the posts!!!???
He made bragging remarks like people here CALLED him for the plays! LOL
Talk about a wanna be?

Its Just another drastic way to get recognition - when the guy has NEVER won shit or posted plays. All he does is bash others.
All the bashers need - is to put up plays with records rorrknock it off. You all talk the talk but have NEVER Walked the Walk!

Big Lou-Ser Returns was adamant of an NFL contest - but he couldnt produce plays and he was also banned for lying shit and troolling.

All you guys have shit to say and want forum attention. Why dont all of you post plays and we'll see who ends up on top?

My bet is - that wont happen.

Lastly- The only people here who checked "Likes" on these bashing threads are the ones doing the bashing.
In hundreds of reads by others - its just the same group of non-producers.
That tells it all.

Tokens
G MAN WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM? WHAT IS THE POINT? SIMPLE QUESTIONS! JUST THESE 2. NOTHING ELSE. KEEP IT RELEVANT!

Tokens
Yo Gstring, do you beleive that 5 8 con man was betting 3k a game that he was posting here?
Yes or no, did con man go 0-14 in top plays last week?
Is the midget wanna be down around 200 units?

Tokens
You've ben here since 2010 and are joining up with all these aliases who were all banned - some, permanently. (Im not even addressing the others. They mean nothing)

Doc has aliases, Patriot is either Big Lou-Ser Returns or Bout My Money or just another alias of one of the others posting.

The only people who complain here are those who are spending hours on a day bashing. They should spend the time capping or learn hoe to cap sports.

I dont see any of the bashers posting better records. Especially Doc - who posted 3 plays in 5 years.

You Boys are sick with Hate and dont even bet! If you do bet, no one see's your plays...

The guys who tail Pirate arent the complainers. They obviously play the games they like and they must understand that his Top plays are his better plays to bet.

You decide what the value if them are with your own Bankrool and what you want ratio risk.
He has said many times he makes alternate bet sizes based on what he feels are the best ones . Staring with the FIRST play at the top. He never said his Top plays are all the same in bet sizes.

The remaining comments here from all - are just a sickness of lacking their own ability to cap games.
Its the same guys who point out lies off losses - and then vanish when someone posts a full season of a great winning record.

This isnt a teenage forum - this is a forum that focuses on capping games and sharing stats or data that helps other decide what they want to play.

Why didnt YOU bring that top? How many times in14 years here have you said you won and not posted the plays?

His major downfall was claiming he made the plays some where else which was fraud! He had the chance to provide links and NOT! He couldn't produce them. Just like his frau=d claim that he won 300 units in three spostrt the last 3 years. Where are the posts!!!???
Talk about a wanna be?

Its Just another drastic way to get recognition - when the guy has NEVER won shit or posted plays. All he does is bash others.
All the bashers need - is to put up plays with records rorrknock it off. You all talk the talk but have NEVER Walked the Walk!

Big Lou-Ser Returns was adamant of an NFL contest - but he couldnt produce plays and he was also banned for lying shit and troolling.

All you guys have shit to say and want forum attention. Why dont all of you post plays and we'll see who ends up on top?

Lastly- The only people here who checked "Likes" on these bashing threads are the ones doing the bashing.
That tells it all.
You claimed I am at least 3-4 posters. Either prove it or shut the fuck up with it. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE GMan time to shine. What ya got? Let’s hear it?

Tokens
Yo Gstring, Pirate post way more losers than winners, that’s why he is down 200 units. Get off his stick.
Pirate had alias when he was here and got busted for it. He also has them over there. Just watch when a newbie asked a question he writes 5 paragraphs of garbage just like you do. Now go wash that jizz off your face.
Right here GMan pirate was busted with MULTIPLE alias here. Speak on that? Plenty of us have the names, dates, pictures, screenshots, etc. which was of courses all passed on to people who handle that sort of activity with people like yourself and pirate. How long has pirate had access to post on gmans account?

Tokens

Talk about a wanna be?

That tells it all.
I don’t have time to read your War and Peace. Condense to one sentence or STFU

Tokens
Yo Gstring, do you beleive that 5 8 con man was betting 3k a game that he was posting here?
Pretty straightforward questions with proof in those threads to back it up?
Care to comment GMan?
Pirate-multiple usernames here caught/confirmed.
Pirate-caught multiple times fudging #s and record caught/confirmed.
Pirate-EXPOSED IDENTITY HIMSELF here in a thread. Caught/confirmed.
Pirate-Lied about knowing ppl and sports achievements. Caught/confirmed.

The list goes on and on with plenty of screenshots, DMs, emails, telegram messages, text messages etc as proof. I obviously will not post any of that however the truth always eventually comes to light. And it’s bright GMan.

Again here is your chance. Speak up and answer some questions directly?

Tokens
Where are the days in his recap that went 0-11 top play, 5-22, 12-22, etc. I DON’T SEE THEM

MLB=18-10 Sat/13-13 Fri(Cash #1-4 Top)/11-8 Thurs/16-11 Wed (Cash top 4)/12-14 Tues/12-7 Mon (Cash top 3)/16-10 Sun (Cash Top 3)/15-10 Sat/9-14 Fri.10-8 Thurs/10-16 Wed/11-3 Mon/17-6 Sunday/11-13 Sat/14-9 Fri (Cash #1)/5-10 Thurs/11-12 Wed/13-8 Tues (7-2 top plays)/5-6 Mon (Cash top 3)/16-9 Sun(9-5 Top)/14-12 Sat/8-12 Fri/10-8 Thurs (Cash top 2)/12-10 Wed (Cash top 3)/9-12 Tues (Cash #1)/13-6 Sun/11-9 Sat/13-8 Sat (Cash#1/7 Top) Thurs/(Cash #1)/13-9 Sat (6-4 Top)/9-9 Fri (5-4 Top)/7-5 Thurs/14-6 Wed (9-2 TOP)/15-8 Sun (9-3 Top plays)

Handicapper
Tokens
G MAN WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM? WHAT IS THE POINT? SIMPLE QUESTIONS! JUST THESE 2. NOTHING ELSE. KEEP IT RELEVANT!

I shouldn't even answer you. Youre a two-faced basher and groupie.

After I buried Doc when he said fade me in basses I finished 7K up on the year. Thats why HE has continued to bash because he was burned for it three times. Bases, plus 2 years of Bowls! His ego was crushed permanently so he needs a victory lap every day by getting small minded followers here to join in on bashing.

Name one time where I bashed any of your plays? I leave the result for those to be seen by the forum. I dont needs to gather a bunch of guys who like bashing and trash you.

You were decent at that time and congratulated me for quote" I never seen anyone come from being down that much in all the years as a bookie" unquote.

Then you started agin and pal-ed up with Doc and Big-Lou-Ser and started again.
Here you are once more chiming in.

You may hate what Pirate posts but None of you should even care?
What ever his wins and losses are those are posted.
As far as his winning money amount - thats up to him. He didnt post he had units on his plays.
Every site has wanted him to post units. but no site has banned him anywhere for not doing it --because he didnt falsely claim units won at each daily talley.
Im defending that he only claimed plays not units. It was his way to post period!

D oc posted plays without units...bUT then said he won 50 units. Worse was je NOVER posted ONE PLAY! It was all IMAFGNARY! He can only claim plays or units when they are posted.
Not the next day! Like his fake 1000.00 MLB bet on Texas last year that was never posted on game day!
Dude. Youre a new member which is an alias.
In 18 years on forum no one who joined a forum ever posted bashing remarks from day one or even day 101.
You are just the echo of your banned name, trying to get some pleasure fr pointing out what you want.

I never cared in over 30 years of betting how anyone else does. But showing up bashing and lying, by guys like this, exposes that your nothing but an alias.

Sorry. -
If you last a few years and show youre a player. then we can talk.
Same for all you other newbie aliases.

Handicapper
Tokens
Pretty straightforward questions with proof in those threads to back it up?
Care to comment GMan?
Pirate-multiple usernames here caught/confirmed.
Pirate-caught multiple times fudging #s and record caught/confirmed.
Pirate-EXPOSED IDENTITY HIMSELF here in a thread. Caught/confirmed.
Pirate-Lied about knowing ppl and sports achievements. Caught/confirmed.

The list goes on and on with plenty of screenshots, DMs, emails, telegram messages, text messages etc as proof. I obviously will not post any of that however the truth always eventually comes to light. And it’s bright GMan.

Again here is your chance. Speak up and answer some questions directly?
He won't answer any questions directly. He'll respond to any question with troll this, troll that, alias this, alias that blah blah blah to deflect from the actual questions asked. Him and FraudAlew read the same playback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Don01
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com