Sean Higgs Wins Free Pick Thread

Search

Tokens
Time to strap yourself in here on Friday people. BOWL SEASON is about to officially explode
and the champion team of handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com has EVERY BOWL WINNER for you
heading into 2014 !

Some of the TOP PLAYS include
Mike Anthony's TOP PLAY BOWL Game of the Year
Vernon Croy's *A-L-E-R-T* 83.3% WIN RATE! BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR!
Jim Feist's 2013 College Football Bowl Game of the Year - Saturday
Sean Higgs' Alamo Bowl MONEY-BOMB
Kyle Hunter's Texas Bowl Total TAKEDOWN *Guaranteed!*
Doc’s 10* College Bowl Game of the Year (14-4 Run)

Your FREE PICK in Bowl Action today
JIM FEIST
Syracuse vs. Minnesota (NCAAF) - Dec 27, 2013 6:00 PM EST
Play: Total: 47.5/-106 Over Pick Title: Jim Feist's CFB Bowl Free Pick - Friday
12/27 6:00 PM EST CF (219) SYRACUSE VS (220) MINNESOTA Take: over the total. Reason: Your free pick for Friday, December 27th, 2013, comes in college football as Syracuse and Minnesota meet in the Texas Bowl. Good weather here for this bowl as it's indoors at Reliant Stadium in Houston. A pair of strong ground attacks meet as Minnesota ranks 34th in the country running the ball (200.9 yards per game) while Syracuse is 39th (193.8). The over is 8-2-1 in the Orange's last 11 non-conference games. Minnesota is 4-1 over the total in non-conference games and the over is 4-1 in the Golden Gophers last 5 Bowl games, so look for an offensive show. Play Minnesota/Syracuse over the total.

Tokens
Here we go with your final Saturday of 2013! The winning handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com are
ready to send you into 2014 with huge bankroll as we BURY THE MAN again today!

These handicappers are ON FIRE in Bowls right now $
Sean Higgs 7-1 88%
Chip Chirimbes 6-1 86%
Gregg Price 5-1 84%
Rob Vinciletti 6-2 75%
Tony K 5-2 72%

Today's Top Selling Winning Picks
Dave Cokin's Belk Bowl Winner!
Jim Feist's College Football Bowl Game of the Year
Sean Higgs' Russell Athletic Bowl MONEY-BOMB
Steve Merrill's *EARLY SATURDAY* PINSTRIPE BOWL
Razor Ray's 9* Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Total ROUT!

Your FREE BOWL WINNER here on Saturday
(TONYK) 3G-SPORTS
Rutgers vs. Notre Dame (NCAAF) - Dec 28, 2013 12:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 14.5/-110 Rutgers Pick Title: FREE
Today’s FREE winner is Rutgers over Notre Dame, taking the 14.5 points in the Pinstripe Bowl. Rutgers comes into the game with sophomore Rb Paul James and his prime 9 Tds. They have a fragile defense that needs to get their act together, and especially in this game, they have given up 32.5 over the last 4 games. So if they don’t play better defense this could get ugly in a hurry. The Scarlet Knights have been atrocious defending the passing game, having given up 3,596 yards through the air this season. Which for Notre Dame fans means they could be a happy team at the end of this one. Even after a mostly disappointing year, after last years miracle run, they still have the spotty QB Tommy Rees leading the team with his 27 TD passes. Notre Dame appears as if it should handle Rutgers, but they can't take the game lightly still the same, and they dont blow teams out, bottom line. This could turn into a grinding dogfight in the cold weather, if Notre Dame doesn’t come out hard and ready to play. Notre Dame is 5-6-1 ATS on the season and I dont expect them to cover here. PLAY RUTGERS.

Tokens
The industry's BEST Cappers at www.njwiseguys.com are ready to close out your final Sunday of NFL!
Time to BURY THE MAN and head into 2014 with some bankroll for a change $

Your TOP SELLERS here on Sunday include
Tony K's 10* NFL GAME OF THE YEAR(14-5 LIFETIME)
Mike Anthony's NFL TOP PLAY TOTAL OF THE YEAR
Dave Cokin's NFL Game of the Year!
Vernon Croy's #1 FB WIN RATE! *NFL Bookie Buster of the Month*
Jim Feist's AFC North Game of the Year
Rob Vinciletti: 6* NFL LAST HOME GOY 35-4 SYSTEM

Your NFC EAST WINNER
(TONYK) 3G-SPORTS
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys (NFL) - Dec 29, 2013 8:30 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 7.0/-110 Dallas Cowboys Pick Title: Bonus Play
Lets finally look at the game of the weekend, Philadelphia traveling to Dallas, for all the marbles. This is the biggest game in Foles career and no one is giving the Cowboys a chance without Romo. I expect the Eagles to be attacking Orton all day long, with more blitzes than the Eagles typically do but Kyle is a veteran with a full week to prepare and playing at home. Demarco Murray, again, is the key for Dallas even more, with his 5.4 YPC and 9 TDs, I anticipate him to get a workload. Look for Orton to target Witten and Dez Bryant and the rest of the receiving crew. I don't think Dallas wins this one, but I'll take the 7 pts with Dallas.

Tokens
Money-Monday People! The team at www.njwiseguys.com just ended another profitable NFL season.
Chip Chirimbes, Razor Ray, Vernon Croy and Chase Diamond all finished cashing 60% of their NFL!
Get ready for Wild-Card weekend $

On to the College Bowls
No person on the planet is hotter than Sean Higgs 10-1 in bowl selections.
Razor Ray 7-1 his last 8!

Some of the TOP PLAYS for Monday include
Tony K's 10* College Bowl GAME OF THE YEAR(16-3)
Dave Cokin's Middle Tennessee-Navy Bowl Winner!
Jim Feist's CFB Motivational Mismatch of the Month
Tony George’s Monday Bowl Trifecta – CASH OUT 3-0!
Sean Higgs' Alamo Bowl MONEY-BOMB (10-1 bowls)
Steve Merrill's HOLIDAY BOWL CASH - Texas Tech/Arizona St
Rocketman Sports Armed Forces Bowl Winner

Your Bonus Play for Monday
ROB VINCILETTI
Portland Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Pelicans (NBA) - Dec 30, 2013 8:00 PM EST
Play: Total: 211.0/-110 Over Pick Title: RV: Bonus Play + BIG BOWL TOTAL OF THE MONTH + 5* HOOPS PACK
Monday card has 5* 100% Bowl total of the Month + Triple 90% system Alamo Bowl Side, 5* NBA Totals system that has not lost and beats the totals line by over 20 points. NCAAB Play is a 20-2 5* Road warrior side. Bowl plays are 10-3. NBA Ranked #1 on several boards. Free NBA Totals system below. On Monday the free NBA Totals system is on the Over in the Portland at New Orleans game. Rotation numbers 707/708 at 8:05 eastern. This game fits a nice totals system that plays to the over form non division road favorites of 4 or less like Portland with a total that is 180 or higher, if they lost to the spread by 7 or more points as a 5 or more point home favorite in their last game and scored 100 or more points, and their opponent was a road dog in their last game. These games have flown over the total 15 of 17 times and the last 8 times since 2007. Portland Has gone over in 13 of the last 14 and 10 of 12 times after allowing 105 or more points. When they play a team that scored 99 or more 14 of 15 played over the posted total. The Pelicans have flown over the total 8 of 10 times after they allowed 105 or more points. In their only ,meeting this season 217 points were scored. More of the same tonight. Take the Over. On Monday we have a tremendous card. Bowls are on a 10-3 run. The Bowl total of the Month is up from a 100% Totals system rated at 5*. There is also the Triple 90% Alamo System side. NBA Continues to rank #1. Tonight their is a 100% Totals system that beats the posted total by over 20 points. In College Hoops we have a 20-2 RPI Road warrior Power Angle side. Jump on and Cash out all day and night. For the free NBA Play take the Over in the Portland at New Orleans game. RV

Tokens
Last day of 2013 and the leading handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com are ready to end it like they started it
with another WINNING DAY!

Some of the top year ending plays include
Dave Cokin's Bowl Game of the Year!
Jim Feist's NHL Rivalry Game of the Month
Doc’s Sports Rose Bowl Smash
Kyle Hunter's Liberty Bowl CASH (Under Radar) *HUGE 15-1 Angle*
Steve Merrill's SUN BOWL CASH - Virginia Tech/UCLA

Here is your New Year's Eve FREE WINNER
SEAN HIGGS
Virginia Tech vs. UCLA (NCAAF) - Dec 31, 2013 2:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 7.5/-105 Virginia Tech Pick Title: Sean Higgs Free Bowl Winner
Here is your FREE PICK from Sean Higgs here on New Year's Eve.
Currently 11-2 with my Bowl Selections!
The Hyndai Sun Bowl features the 8-4 Virginia Tech Hokies vs the 9-3 UCLA Bruins. UCLA is currently listed as a 7 point favorite for the game here at Sun Bowl Stadium in El Paso.
I'm going to start here with Jim Mora and his Bruins. Make no mistake, these guys are looking at their first 10 win season in a few years and will want to get rid of that 23 point bowl loss last year to Baylor out of their mouths. No point of arguing here. UCLA has the much better offense on the field today. QB Brett Hundley had a nice year throwing for over 2800 yards and leading the Bruins in rushing (587) and contributing 31 TDs on the year (22pass 9rush).
So we have the spread offense and a solid defense for UCLA. At first look I was close to moving on UCLA. I think they played a tough schedule and showed they can play with some of the better programs in the land. It looks like Jim Mora is not going anywhere and he has a pretty QB that will come back next year and maybe lead this team further up the rankings.
On the other side of the coin we have Virginia Tech. What can I really say about these guys? Frank Beamer has this guys bowling for the 21st straight year. 21! That is the longest streak in the nation. It must be respected that even though he refuses to do anything about his stagnant offense, Beamer and DC Bud Foster continue to churn out top defensive units. Not too mention a special teams squad that always seems to make key plays.
I'll start with the Hokies O or lack there of. I really thought VT could be a dark-horse BSC contender. The defense, #4 in total yards allowing under 270 a game is a top flight unit. On their merit alone, this team should be good. But the QB play of Logan Thomas has been terrible. I think the kid regressed this year. He tossed 13 INTs this year to just 15 TDs. And adding insult to injury, his rushing yards were nearly cut in half.
So we have VT with a poor offense but the defense generated 25 turnovers of their own. This defense is on par with anything the Bruins have seen. I will say close to Stanford. Hokies aren't flashy. If these guys ever changed their style of play watch out. They are going to run the ball. Eat clock. Force turnovers and maybe do something on special teams.
I am going to back the VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES +7.5 here. Again. Not a knock on UCLA. But I will grab the team with a better defense here. UCLA put together an impressive season. But this is by far their toughest non-conference game. Not sure if they are physical or disciplined enough to play a 'between the trench' type game that VT is going to want to do. Hokies will slow the tempo and it wouldn't shock me to see them with a chance for the outright win here. BURY THE MAN ~ Higgs

Tokens
Happy New Year. The handicapper leaders at www.njwiseguys.com are ready to start 2014 with a huge
WINNING day in Bowl Action. We have EVERY side for your up right now!

Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get free winning picks daily $
News Years Day Winning Packages
Mike Anthony Bowl Underdog Game of the Year
Jimmy Boyd's Gator Bowl Main Event!
Dave Cokin's Fiesta Bowl Payday!
Vernon Croy's **#1 CFB WIN RATE** Croy's CAPITAL ONE BOWL SMASH!
Sean Higgs Outback Bowl SURE-SHOT
Razor Ray's 8* Heart of Dallas Bowl Sizzling Side!

Here is your ROSE BOWL WINNER
JIM FEIST
Michigan State vs. Stanford (NCAAF) - Jan 1, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -6.5/-110 Stanford Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free Pick - Wednesday
Your free pick for Wednesday, January 1st, 2014, comes in college football Michigan State and Stanford meet in the Rose Bowl. A long road trip for a Michigan State team with a sophomore QB who didn't even begin the year as the starter. The Spartans are 0-4 ATS in their last four against the Pac-12 and 5-11-1 ATS in their last 17 games on grass. They face a powerhouse Stanford team that is one of the best teams in the country. If you want to hang with this talented Michigan State defense you have to play the physical game in the trenches and Stanford has the power and muscle up front to do that. Stanford is on a sizzling 35-16-1 ATS run, plus the Cardinal are 34-16-1 ATS in their last 51 games on grass. The Cardinal is 4-0 ATS in their last four neutral site games, plus 26-9-1 ATS in their last 36 games following a win of more than 20 points, so grab the West Coast team. Play Stanford.

Tokens
Who is ready for some Sugar tonight? The cappers at www.njwiseguys.com have got you covered!
Today, if you sign up for our newsletter you will get tonight's BEST BET Sugar Bowl Winner from
Sean Higgs FREE! Sean is 15-5-1 in his bowls plays after yesterday $

Some KEY PLAYS on the site today include
Mike Anthony's Top Play Bowl Total of the Year
Jimmy Boyd's Sugar Bowl Main Event! 20-6
Dave Cokin's College Hoop Game of the Week!
Jim Feist's CBB Big 10 Game of the Year
Sean Higgs NFL Wild-Card MONEY-BOMB 21-10
Doc’s BCS Championship Game Smash
Rocketman Sports CFB BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR!

Here is your FREE NBA WINNER tonight
ROB VINCILETTI
Golden State Warriors vs. Miami Heat (NBA) - Jan 2, 2014 7:30 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -4.0/-110 Miami Heat Pick Title: RV: Bonus Play- SUGAR BOWL + 5* NBA TOP PLAYS UP NOW
Thursday card has three 5* Plays, the Sugar Bowl with a 93% system and perfect Angle and two 5* NBA plays an Undefeated Blowout system and 91% Dog system. NBA Cashes again and is ranked at or near the top of several leader boards. Free NBA play below. On Thursday the free NBA System Play is on Miami. Game 504 at 7:35 eastern. Miami may not have a healthy Wade for this one, but it wont matter as Miami has won games even without James or Wade in the lineup. Last seasons dog win in San Antonio in the regular season comes to mind. Tonight they fits a nice system that has cashed 10 of 12 times and plays on rested home favorites of less than 5 with a total that is 200 or higher, if they scored 90 or more as a road favorite in their last game, and their opponent tonight also scored 90 or more as a road favorite and covered the spread like Golden State. Miami has shot over 50% in 5 of the last 6 games. The Warriors have failed to cover 3 of 4 after allowing 85 or less in their last game. We back Miami in this one. On Thursday night we have a 100% NBA Blowout system with a perfect angles and a 91% Dog with Bite system. Both are rated 5* Top plays. We also have a 93% Sugar Bowl System with 6 Powerful Indicators. Jump on Now and cash out in Bowls and Hoops. For the Bonus Play take the Miami Heat. RV

Tokens
Happy Friday as we head into NFL Wild-Card weekend.
The team at www.njwiseguys.com are ready to BUILD YOUR BANKROLL $

A couple TOP PLAYS for the weekend include
Jimmy Boyd's 5* BCS Bowl Game of the Year!
Dave Cokin's Cotton Bowl Winner!
Jim Feist's NFL Shocker of the Month - Saturday!
Sean Higgs NFL Wild-Card MONEY-BOMB 21-10
Kyle Hunter's Orange Bowl ATS Bookie CRUSHER
Razor Ray’s 7* BCS Championship CA$H *EPIC Play!*
Rocketman Sports Orange Bowl Winner

Your ORANGE BOWL WINNER
DOC'S SPORTS
Clemson vs. Ohio State (NCAAF) - Jan 3, 2014 8:30 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 3.0/-105 Clemson
Free College Football Prediction From Doc’s Sports: Take #263 Clemson over Ohio State (8:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 3) I came away more impressed with Clemson's loss to South Carolina in their last game of the regular season than any win that the Tigers had this season. They were done in by the fact they turned the ball over six times in the loss and didn't force a turnover from South Carolina. Clemson proved worthy of being in this game as they were 6-1 outside of that game versus bowl opponents with the lone loss coming against top ranked Florida State. The Big Ten once again has come out and looked slow in this year's bowl games as Minnesota lost to an average Syracuse team and Michigan was smoked by Kansas State. Ohio State was clearly overvalued most of this season, and you have to wonder their mindset coming into this game after having their shot at playing in a National Championship Game was ruined by losing. Take Clemson here and the points.

Tokens
NFL Wild Card Weekend has arrived and the worlds premier handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com
have EVERY WINNER this weekend $

Who crushed it last Sunday in NFL?
Sean Higgs 5-1
Joe D'Amico 3-0
Mike Anthony 3-0
John Fisher 4-1

Season win %
Chase Diamond 60%
Chip Chirimbes 59%
Vernon Croy 59%
Razor Ray 59%

Here is your NFL WINNER tonight

TONY GEORGE
New Orleans Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles (NFL) - Jan 4, 2014 8:10 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 3.0/-120 New Orleans Saints Pick Title: SATURDAY NFL WILD CARD PLAYOFF Bonus Play
New Orleans +2.5 Whole world loves Philly at home, and New Orleans cannot win on the road. Yeah yeah yeah, heard it all week, and so did Sean Peyton and Drew Brees and company! The Saints have the better QB and vastly better defense, in the post season. Last time I checked that means something in the Playoffs, regardless of recent trends of just shoot em up and run wild. I wish I could get this at 3 but am going for the Saints to win outright. Eagle QB Foles a good story but beating Dallas just to get here is not impressive, Dallas sucks and had a backup QB who looked good against this defense last week. Yes outdoors, yes away from the Big Easy, but the Saints are well coached by a veteran coach and have one for the best QB’s in the biz here, and the Eagles have no answer for Graham in their secondary. With a young defense and the potential of QB Brees to light them up, rest assured the moment could get too big for them fast. Also bear in mind the Saints coasted to a home win last week, and Philly went balls out in a last second win on the road, and an emotional one as well. Also one thing to consider is the fact the NFC East was flat out weak this year, New Orleans battle tested and better, the road / home issue in my opinion gets reversed this week Contrarian Play maybe – Saints 28 Eagles 23 – Grab the points

Tokens
Wild-Card NFL Sunday. The team at www.njwiseguys.com have your GUARANTEED WINNERS up now

Top Sellers today include
Mike Anthony's TOP PLAY NFL GAME OF THE WEEK
Jimmy Boyd's 4* Pac-12 Game of the Week! 14-2 (88%) ATS Angle!
Vernon Croy's *NFL WILD CARD OF THE YEAR*
Chase Diamond's 20* NFL PLAYOFF TOTAL OF THE YEAR
Craig Trapp's 5* GO DADDY BOWL + Bonus NBA Winner

Your FREE BOWL WINNER here on Sunday
(TONYK) 3G-SPORTS
Arkansas State vs. Ball State (NCAAF) - Jan 5, 2014 9:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -8.0/-110 Ball State Pick Title: FREE
Your FREE winner is Ball State over Arkansas State, giving the 8 points. I see Ark St relying to a great extent on the run and keep Ball State's passing attack on the sideline as much as manageable. If ASU controls the flow of the game, they will keep this in low 20s, problem is, can they? Biggest issue I don't see anything in this ASU secondary that can slow WR Snead down. He's a beast. Ball State comes in with a big time passing attack, led by Keith Wenning and his 34 td passes. Exploiting Snead and his 14 tds , and they can also move the ball on the ground with Jahwan Edwards and his 13 tds , which is very difficult to hold, with his 7 games rushing for 4.8 YPC. Their Rbs can take the game over at any time, and could very likely devour ASU defenders in this game. Ball State is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games and I look for them to win by 15 or more on Sunday night in the Bowls .

Tokens
It is BCS Championship Monday!
The world's top handicappers here at www.njwiseguys.com
have your GUARANTEED Auburn/Florida State WINNER up right now $

Tony K's BCS Championship 10* (20-5 L25 in bowls
Jimmy Boyd's BCS Championship Main Event! 23-2
Chase Diamond's 20* CFB GAME OF MY CAREER
Tony George’s National Title Game TOP PLAY
Steve Merrill's 10* BCS Title Game - Auburn/Florida St
Rocketman Sports BCS National Championship Winner!
Craig Trapp's 5 star **BCS National Championship Winner*
Doc’s BCS Championship Game Smash

Your Free Monday CBB Hoops Winner
ROB VINCILETTI
West Virginia vs. Texas Tech (NCAAB) - Jan 6, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -1.0/-101 West Virginia Pick Title: RV: Free NCAAB Play- 5* BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP +5* NBA NON CONF. GAME OF THE MONTH
Monday card has the 5* BCS Championship Power System Side and the 5* NBA Non Conference Game of the Month with a 100% Rare Power system and several powerful angles and indicators. NFL Finished the weekend going 3-0 and NBA Continues to be top ranked on several leader boards after cashing the 5* Total on Sunday. Free NCAAB Play below On Monday the free NCAAB Play is on West Virginia over Texas Tech. Game 709 at 7:00 eastern. Both these teams have struggled vs top 100 RPI Teams this year with neither winning a game. However, West Virginia is the stronger of the two teams as they have the 31st best scoring offense in the league and match that up with a Texas Tech team that is 175 in home defense and 159 in scoring offense. Tech lost here to Iowa. St on Saturday while the Mounties come in off a solid road win and cover at TCU. They have also won 3 of the 4 in the series and are our choice here tonight in college Hoops. Congrats to those who jumped on this weekend as we went 3-0 in the NFL Playoffs and Cashed big in the NBA Nailing a
nother 5* Total last night. Tonight we have two 5* plays, one is the power system side in the BCS National Championship game the other the 5* NBA Non conference game of the Mo nth with a Rae Undefeated system and several Powerful angles. NBA Continues to rank at the top of several leader boards. Jump on and start the week big. For the Bonus Play take West Virginia tonight in NCAAB Action. RV

Tokens
Here we go on Thursday. Just building YOUR bankroll for the NFL Divisional Round of playoffs this weekend, the team at www.njwiseguys.com are ready with NBA, NHL and CBB action for tonight!

Some KEY WINNERS for Thursday include.
Dave Cokin's Thursday Under the Hat Winner!
Vernon Croy's *85.7% WIN RATE* NCAAB ACC GAME OF THE YEAR!
Jim Feist's CBB Avenger Game of the Year
Kyle Hunter's CBB ATS Play of Day (Favorite) *14-5 Last 19!
Rob Vinciletti's: 6* 34-2 NCAAB SUMMIT CONF. GAME OF THE YEAR

Your Bonus Play tonight from JIMMY BOYD
California vs. Oregon (NCAAB) - Jan 9, 2014 11:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 9.0/-110 California Pick Title: Free Pick on California +
The Ducks are a poor team defensively, and that will make it hard to cover such a large spread against the Golden Bears. Cal is averaging 74.2 points per game this season, and they come into this matchup with a respectable 10-4 record. The Bears have won four of their last five games, including a seven point road win against Stanford in their last outing. The Ducks on the other hand are coming off a loss to Colorado, a game in which they allowed the Buffaloes to put up 100 points. The Golden Bears are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games when playing against a team that has won 60 percent or more of their games. The Ducks on the other hand come into this matchup with a 4-13-1 ATS record in their last 18 games against Pac-12 opponents. They are also 1-6 ATS following a loss which is a sign of a mentally fragile team. I think Cal has a good chance to give Oregon a scare in this matchup. Their defense is allowing just 66.4 points per game, and staying within nine-points against the soft Oregon defense should be an easy task to accomplish. ***Jimmy is coming off a perfect 3-0 showing in college basketball yesterday! Don't miss his Oddsmakers Error (Early Game) and his 4* No Brainer on the college hardwood because he is going to own your sportsbook!***

Tokens
Gearing up for a huge Divisional NFL weekend here on Friday! Time to build YOUR BANKROLL with the
winning handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com

Tonight's Deal of the Day from DAVE COKIN
Friday's NBA Best Bet!
Get the goods on Dave's top play from the Friday night NBA slate. Some great support numbers on this one! Find out all about it and get set to cash in for only $25!

Here is your Friday night FREE PICK
JIM FEIST
Detroit Pistons vs. Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) - Jan 10, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 3.5/-110 Philadelphia 76ers Pick Title: Jim Feist's NBA Friday free pick
01/10 7:05 PM EST NBA (803) DETROIT PISTONS VS (804) PHILADELPHIA 76ERS Take: (804) PHILADELPHIA 76ERS Reason: Your free pick for Friday, January 9th, 2014, comes in the NBA as Detroit and the 76ers meet in Philadelphia. Detroit has a losing record on the road but they opened as a road favorite here. Detroit has a losing record overall and has dropped 6 in a row, so why should they be favored over anyone? Sloppy, selfish play in the second half of games is becoming a big problem for the Pistons, off a 112-91 loss at Toronto. Detroit also made just 19 of 35 free throw attempts! The Pistons are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 games overall, 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games. Philadelphia has had 2 days off and is back from a long road trip. This team is 10th in the NBA in scoring and the 76ers are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 vs. the NBA Central, plus 7-3 ATS playing on two days rest. The home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings, so grab the undervalued home dog. Play the Philadelphia 76ers.

Tokens
Here go on Divisional Play-Off Saturday! Huge NFL weekend starts Today $ The team at www.njwiseguys.com
have EVERY Side and Total WINNER for your Play-Off action. Plus a loaded CBB Ticket! Sign up for our newsletter that delivers
Free Winners to your email $

Some plays to BURY THE MAN with on Saturday
Mike Anthony's TOP PLAY College Hoops Game of the Week
Jimmy Boyd's 5* C-USA Game of the Year!
Dave Cokin's Colts-Patriots Power Play!
Jim Feist's 2014 NFL Playoff Game of the Year
Tony George's Big 12 Game of the Month
Steve Merrill's 10* NFC PLAYOFFS POWERHOUSE - 49ers/Panthers

Your FREE NBA WINNER
TONY K
Boston Celtics vs. Portland Trail Blazers (NBA) - Jan 11, 2014 10:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -12.0/-103 Portland Trail Blazers Pick Title: FREE
Todays FREE pick is Portland over Boston, giving the 12 points as they are off an emotional game against the Warriors last night Boston shows up with no deep ball threats, their best long ball shooter is Jeff Green and it ends there. They have built their game now on an inside presence, with Jared Sullinger, who can play well, scoring 13 and rebounding solidly. But cannot play great defense. Jeff Green has been the best player on the team, showing strides as a leader on the Celts. They don't play well on the road, which has been shown by the beatings they have taken, back in the past, Boston used to own them, it doesn't look that way now. Portland is the team right now, led with their G play of Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews, who combine for 39 a game. The play of LaMarcus Aldridge actually has the team getting noticed. Aldridge has been premier for years now, but with Portland playing the way they are, he is getting a lot more attention. They are a fast paced scoring team and a great rebounding team. Based off of their guard play. Struggles vs the 3, and they give up good 3 pt shooting, wont be an issue here. Staying excellent off the offensive glass in particular. Portland wins by 17.

Tokens
It is Sunday. Last day to BURY THE MAN this week.
The cappers at www.njwiseguys.com have got your NFL Divisional Play-Off Winners up now!

Chase Diamond's 20* NFC PLAYOFF GOY
Jim Feist's NFL Playoff Shocker of the Month
Sean Higgs' NFL Top Rated MONEY-BOMB (22-11)
Kyle Hunter's 5 Star TOP Playoff Total of Year (Biggest Play!)
Rob Vinciletti: 6* NFL PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR 100% SYSTEM $$

Here is your Sunday FREE PICK WINNER from JIMMY BOYD

La Salle vs. Duquesne (NCAAB) - Jan 12, 2014 2:30 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -4.0/-110 La Salle Pick Title: Free Pick on LaSalle -
LaSalle is clearly the better team in this game, and I don't think they will have any problems covering such a small number against Duquesne. The Explorers are a very talented team defensively. They have held opponents to 66.5 points per game on the road this season. Their opponents overall scoring average is 72.6 points per game, so shutting down Duquesne should not be a difficult task to accomplish. Duquesne has been horrible defensively. Their opponents average 69.5 points per game, but the Dukes have surrendered 74.9 points per game. I don't think the Dukes will be able to turn this game into a shootout against LaSalle's outstanding defense, and that puts them at a serious disadvantage. I also think Duquesne's statistics are a bit inflated due to their soft schedule. There recent non-conference opponents have come from the American East, Northeast, Western Athletic and Southern Conferences, so I don't put a lot of stock in their recent five game win streak. The Dukes are 3-11 ATS when coming off a home win, and 3-12 ATS when coming off a game against a conference opponent. They are 7-16 ATS when playing as an underdog over the last two seasons. The Dukes are a team that relies heavily in their ability to force turnovers, and they won't have that luxury in this matchup with LaSalle. The Explorers are averaging just 10 turnovers per game, and Duquesne is 9-24 ATS against good ball handling teams that commit 14 or less turnovers per game. ***Boyd is on a 22-8 (73%) NBA run and a 26-16 (62%) NFL run coming into Sunday! Don't miss his 5* NFL Playoff Game of the Year, plus a 4* No Brainer in College Basketball and a Total Annihilator in the NBA!***

Tokens
It is Money-Monday! The top handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com are off another WINNING weekend of NFL and are ready for Sunday's Championship Games.

Big WINNERS this past weekend in NFL
Sean Higgs 3-0-1
Jimmy Boyd 3-1
Kyle Hunter 2-0

Top Sellers for Monday
Mike Anthony's TOP PLAY NBA Total of the Month
Jimmy Boyd's 5* Non-Conference Game of the Month!
Dave Cokin's NHL Game of the Month!

Your FREE NBA WINNER from
JIM FEIST
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) - Jan 14, 2014 10:30 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -2.0/-108 Cleveland Cavaliers
01/14 10:35 PM EST NBA (507) CLEVELAND CAVALIERS VS (508) LOS ANGELES LAKERS Take: (507) CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

Tokens
Football Friday here at www.njwiseguys.com NFL Championship Weekend!
If you lose money this weekend it is your fault because you failed to come to njwiseguys.com
get on the free newsletter list, and get WINNERS from the top handicappers in the land.

Nobody is hotter this year than STEVE MERRILL 28-8-2 78% WINNERS to start 2014! He has his 10* AFC CHAMPIONSHIP *GOLD RUSH* (15-4 L19 NFL) going Sunday $

Some TOP SELLERS for Championship Sunday include
Jimmy Boyd's NFC Championship 5* No Brainer! (8-2L10 NFL)
Jim Feist's NFL Inner Circle Insider
Sean Higgs' NFC Championship 10* Money-Bomb (23-11) 3-0-1 LW
Doc’s Sports 10* NFL Playoff Game of the Year

Your Bonus Play Tonight
JIMMY BOYD
Los Angeles Clippers vs. New York Knicks (NBA) - Jan 17, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Play: Total: 202.5/-103 Over Pick Title: Free Pick on Clippers/Knicks OVER 201.5
Both of these teams have been on a scoring binge recently. The Clippers come into this matchup averaging 111.2 points per game over their last five games, while New York has averaged 97.8 points per game over their last five games. Both of those figures are big increases over their overall scoring averages this season. What makes the over such an easy call in this matchup is not just the fact that these teams are scoring a lot of points recently, but also the fact that defensively they seem to be getting soft. The Clippers have surrendered 100.4 points per game on the road this season, and over their last five games that number has jumped up to 103.2 points per game. It is a similar story for the Knicks who are allowing 101 points per game over their last five games. ***Jimmy is on a 26-9 (74%) NBA run coming into the day! Don't miss Friday's 4* Total Annihilator and 4* Western Conference Game of the Week!***

Tokens
Here we go on Saturday. Just another huge CBB WINNING Ticket for today at
www.njwiseguys.com
We are Building Your Bankroll for Championship Sunday!

Today's FEATURED Winning Selection
Jim Feist's CBB Mountain West Game of the Year
Get ready to tear the rubber band off the bankroll! Jim Feist steps up with a complete mismatch on the college hoops hardwood, his Mountain West Conference Game of the Year! ALL the ingredients are there to run circles around the oddsmakers with edges all over the court, so grab this big bookie busting basketball winner -- with full analysis -- from a Vegas legend!

Your FREE COLLEGE HOOPS WINNER
KYLE HUNTER
BYU vs. Santa Clara (NCAAB) - Jan 18, 2014 10:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 6.0/-106 Santa Clara
*3 Star Free Pick* The BYU Cougars have a good team this year, but they've been very shaky on the road. BYU doesn't play good defense and they rely on outscoring the opposition to win games. It's hard to shoot the ball as well away from home. They have already lost at Loyola Marymount, Utah, and Pepperdine this year. Santa Clara isn't a great team, but they have some good veterans on their team. Look for them to show some pride and make this a very close game on Saturday. Take Santa Clara. **44-26 run last 70 basketball plays! Saturday is a HUGE day of college basketball. Three 5 Star TOP RATED ATS plays up and nine ATS plays in all. Get my ATS ALL ACCESS PASS for just $59 today. 9 plays for $59, less than $8 per pick. Join in!**

Tokens
Championship Sunday has arrived in the NFL.
The top cappers at www.njwiseguys.com have every side and total WINNER up for you right now!
Do your bankrolls a favor and put your opinions aside for just 1 Sunday and let the winning team
here at NJ Wise Guys Bury the Man for you $

Top Picks today include
Jimmy Boyd's NFC Championship 5* No Brainer! (8-2L10 NFL)
Jim Feist's NFL Inner Circle Insider
Sean Higgs' NFC Championship 10* Money-Bomb (23-11) 3-0-1 LW
Doc’s Sports 10* NFL Playoff Game of the Year
Tony K's 10* NFL Game of the Week
Tony George's NFL Championship Triple Header
Rob Vinciletti: 6* 28-0 NFL SYSTEM PLAYOFF GAME OF THE MONTH

Your FREE CBB play for today
JIMMY BOYD
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Miss (NCAAB) - Jan 19, 2014 1:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: -2.0/-112 Southern Miss Pick Title: Free Pick on Southern Miss -
The better team playing at home and laying such a small number makes Southern Miss an easy call in this matchup. Louisiana Tech has played a soft schedule recently. They had a big road win over Oklahoma, but have been a double-digit favorite in their last three games, and those three opponents have a combined 26-30 record on the season. That ends today in this matchup with Southern Miss. The Golden Eagles have a 15-3 record, and with home court advantage I think they easily pick up a win over the Bulldogs. Statistically the Golden Eagles have several key advantages. On defense they are surrendering a mere 57.3 points per game at home. They will easily be one of the best defensive teams the Bulldogs have faced recently. On the offensive end of the court Southern Miss averages 80.1 points per game at home, so they should have no problem keeping pace with Louisiana Tech. The Bulldog’s opponents have surrendered an average of 75.3 points per game, so I think Louisiana Tech’s offensive statistics are very misleading. Louisiana Tech will also be without their leading scorer, Raheem Appleby, and that will prove to be too much to overcome against a great team like Southern Miss. ***Jimmy is on a 36-14 (72%) all sports run! He is also on a 29-10 (74%) NBA run and a 26-17 (60%) NFL run coming into the day! Don't miss Sunday's 5* NFC Championship No Brainer, plus big moves in CBB and NBA action!***

Tokens
Here we go on Tuesday. The cappers at www.njwiseguys.com are building your bankroll
day in and day out.

Today's FEATURED PACKAGE
KYLE HUNTER

NBA Game of the Month (HUGE) *30-0 UNBEATEN Angle!
RED HOT right now! 2-0 in the NBA yesterday. I don't have 5 Star TOP Plays in the NBA often at all, but this one is a HUGE play. It's so big that is my single favorite GAME of the MONTH in the NBA. Totals are my specialty and it's a total. Even better, this one is backed by a 30-0 UNBEATEN angle! Don't miss out on this 100% GUARANTEED Play of the Month selection!

Your Bonus Play from JIM FEIST
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (NBA) - Jan 21, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 3.5/-110 Portland Trail Blazers Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free NBA Pick - Tuesday
01/21 8:05 PM EST NBA (507) PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS VS (508) OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER Take: (507) PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS Reason: It appears to be a three horse race for the best record in the Western Conference and two of those teams meetup here tonight on Tuesday. Both the Portland Trailblazers and Oklahoma City Thunder are within a game of Conference leader San Antonio. The Blazers have won seven of their last 10 games entering tonight. Portland benefited from one of the easiest schedules so far this season. However, that changes now as they will face one of the most difficult schedules the rest of the way. Portland is 5-0 S/U and 4-1 ATS in their last five games. The Blazers are the top scoring team in the NBA this season (109.6 ppg) and also lead in rebounding (46.9 rbpg) and 3rd in assists (24.6 apg). LaMarcus Aldridge leads the team in scoring (24.1 ppg) and rebounds (11.3 rpg). The Blazers have also been an excellent play to bettors on the road, going 13-6 ATS in their last 19 away contests. Portland did play on Monday, but if you are worried about no rest, they have covered eight of their last 11 times in the second game of a back-to-back spot. Oklahoma City is having to move forward without All-Star Russell Westbrook. Westbrook was lost at the end of December with another knee injury, but could return after the All-Star game. The Thunder were 23-5 S/U with Westbrook (21.3 ppg) and without him they are just 8-5 S/U. The Thunder are led by Kevin Durant (30.6 ppg), but lose their top assist and steal player in Westbrook. Portland has won and covered both meetings with OKC this year including a win in Oklahoma, 98-94. This will be a big test for Oklahoma City to see if they can compete with the best teams without Westbrook. Sure they can blowout a team like Sacramento in their last outing, but tonight will be the true test. I'm taking the small points here with Portland. Portland has been a dog 10 times this season and they are 9-1 both S/U and ATS. Play Portland!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surekhatech
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com