Sean Higgs Wins Free Pick Thread

Search

Tokens
Here we go on WINSday. The team at NJWiseGuys.com are up with their MLB winners for today, plus NFL action for
Thursday night between the Jets and Patriots.

Be sure to listen today at 1pm EST, 10AM PST to NJ Wise Guys sports betting preview!
Call ins always welcomed!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhig...etting-preview

JIM FEIST
Colorado Rockies vs. San Francisco Giants (MLB) - Sep 11, 2013 3:45 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 130 Colorado Rockies Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free MLB Pick - Wednesday
09/11 3:45 PM EST MLB (953) COLORADO ROCKIES VS (954) SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
Take: (953) COLORADO ROCKIES Reason: Your Bonus Play for Wednesday, September 11, 2013 comes in National League action as the Rockies and Giants meet out West. Colorado has a strong offense, 11th in baseball in runs scored, 5th in batting average and 4th in slugging. Starter Juan Nicasio is undervalued, with an 8-7 record. He’s a decent strikeout pitcher with good control. He is also 2-1 with a 2.89 ERA against San Francisco. He faces a light hitting Giants team that is terrible on offense and appears to have packed it in. The Giants are 8-17 in their last 25 home games. San Fran righty Yusmeiro Petit has always struggled against the Rockies, with a 6.00 ERA in 24 innings against them allowing 30 hits and 11 walks, so grab the dog. Play the Rockies.

KYLE HUNTER
Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (MLB) - Sep 11, 2013 10:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -136 Los Angeles Dodgers
*3 Star MLB Free Pick* Patrick Corbin has been one of baseball's best pitchers this year, but those who have been paying close attention will notice that he has been wearing down of late. Corbin is a young pitcher who has never thrown this many innings before, and it is starting to show. He has been hit hard in two of his last three outings, and he his road ERA is almost 4 now. The Dodgers are a much better team than Arizona, and Ryu has been great at home (ERA of just above 2). The Dodgers are 5-0 in their last 5 games against Arizona. Take the Dodgers here. **$75 knocked off my MLB Season Pass price today! Now just $225 for all my MLB picks between now and the end of the year! RED HOT right now! 21-9 (70% Winners) in my last 30 plays overall! Join in!**

DOC'S SPORTS
Wisconsin vs. Arizona State (NCAAF) - Sep 14, 2013 10:30 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 6.0/-115 Wisconsin
Bonus Play from Doc's Sports. #193 Take Wisconsin Badgers over Arizona State Sun Devils (Saturday 10:30 pm ESPN) I am very familiar with both of these teams living in Wisconsin and being an alum on Arizona State. That being said, this line is way out of whack considering the Badgers just do not get blown out by anybody, let alone a middle-of-the-pack in from the PAC-12. Wisconsin was just 8-6 last year, but three of the losses came in overtime, and their worst margin was a seven-point loss to Ohio State in overtime. Wisconsin now has a coach in Gary Anderson that can manage late-game situations and will provide a few wrinkles on offense similar to what Paul Chryst did when he was the OC at Wisconsin (now Head Coach at Pittsburgh). It is hard to get a read on either team thus far since they both played creampuffs to account for their three combined wins. That being said, ASU and Coach Todd Graham never seems to handle prosperity well. Graham angered fans at Pittsburgh when he bolted for Tempe after just one season. ASU seemed to fall apart last year, losing four games starting in the middle of October. ASU has a strong offense, but they will be going right into the middle of Wisconsin and their hard-nosed defense. Wisconsin has not allowed a point this season in two games. Wisconsin also has a strong running attack, and that is something to ASU just does not see on a consistent basis (ASU did not play Stanford in 2012). The Badgers may have the best tandem of running backs in the country, and expect all of them to see action. Typically when Wisconsin struggles it comes against speed teams from the SEC. I just do not see ASU having that much speed. They run an effective spread offense, but it will not beat you with flat-on speed like the SEC teams have. Wisconsin is 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games following an ATS win in their previous game. This game will go down to the wire with Wisconsin pulling it out late with their strong running attack. Do not miss Doc’s Sports Weekend Football Card featuring College and NFL Picks including our Non-Conference Game of the Year. Get all the action right here and let 42 years of handicapping experience work for you.

Tokens
Now in week 2 and week 3 of CFB ! Time to Build YOUR Bankroll!!

Be sure to head over to www.njwiseguys.com for more CFB and NFL selections and FREE PICKS

Also, check out our NJ Wise Guys Sports Betting Preview. Airing LIVE every Wednesday at 1pm EST
http://t.mb00.net/s/c?254.qvu7.1.wovm.5j

Here are a couple of the deals already up for tonight and the weekend!
Jim Feist - Thursday CFB Steamroller
Jim Feist - CFB Rivarly GOM
Steve Merrill - NFL 10* False Favorite
Doc Sports - Friday Night Lights CFB (11-2 this season!)
Vernon Croy - NFL Bookie Buster GOY

Your FREE PICK for the New York Jets vs New England Patriots - By Sean Higgs
Thursday night NFL action has the Jets visiting New England. If last week was any indication, we should expect an exciting football game. Both teams eked out last second wins on the strength of their kickers legs.
Let’s start off by revisiting the last time these two teams met. Thanksgiving night last year with New England pile-driving the Jets into the turf with a 49-19 thumping that is probably best remembered for the ‘Butt Fumble.’ I can barely even type that without laughing! Well, things have changed. The Jets have basically handed over the franchise to rookie QB Geno Smith as it looks like Mark Sanchez will be heading to the IR sometime soon and his career with the Jets most likely over.
We will stay with the Jets for a moment. I have to tell you, I didn’t think they would win last week and if there wasn’t a bone head penalty, they probably wouldn’t have. This team still lacks significant offensive playmakers and the simple truth is that Geno Smith, no matter how decent he looked last week, will suffer some growing pains. The defense looked solid, but again, that was facing Josh Freeman and not Tom Brady.
New England survived blowing a 10pt lead and pulled out a last second victory in Buffalo. But they didn’t need a flag to get the job done, they just relied on their All-Pro QB Tom Brady. Now, I will tell you that I think the Patriots will suffer a ‘down’ year by their standards. That being said, I still think there is value here even with this double digit number.
My Final Thoughts -
At first glance, I would be ready to gobble up a double digit division dog in a New York minute. I just can’t on this occasion. I think that Tom Brady, regardless of who he throws to, is head and shoulders above Geno Smith and with him alone, the Patriots offense is probably 10 points better than the Jets. I also can’t go against HC Bill Belichick here. I don’t think New England is going to cough up another 75 yard fumble return for a TD. I also think the defense will also record a sack or two after not getting any last week. They just played a QB in EJ Manual who is similar to Geno Smith, a guy who can use his legs. I feel that back to back weeks vs QBs like this does nothing but the help the defense. Let’s LAY THE WOOD with the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.

Plenty of MLB, CFB and NFL Selections up for the weekend
http://t.mb00.net/s/c?254.qvu7.2.wjnq.5j

Tokens
Here we go on a Football Friday. The top rated handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com
have a monster, winning weekend of College and Pro football ahead to Build Your Bankroll $

Here are few of the packages already up for the weekend
Chip Chirimbes - Megabucks SEC Winner (Vandy/So. Carolina)
Vernon Croy - NFL Bookie Buster GOY
Chase Diamond - Non-Conference GOY
Jim Feist - Rivalry Game of the Month
Sean Higgs - CFB Top 10* Money-Bomb GOM
Steve Merrill - NFL 10* False-Fave Alert
Doc's Sports - CFB Saturday Trifecta (11-2 run in CFB)
Rob Vinciletti -5* Double Perfect College System Winner

and a Bonus Play in the biggest Saturday game!

STEVE MERRIL
Alabama vs. Texas A&M (NCAAF) - Sep 14, 2013 3:30 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -7.5/-112 Alabama
Bonus Play
Alabama had this game circled in red after losing 29-24 to Texas A&M as 13.5-point home favorites last season. That was the Crimson Tide’s only loss last season, and it was just their third home loss over the last five years. Alabama comes into this game off a bye week so they’ve had extra time to get ready for this revenge game in College Station. Don’t be quick to downgrade Alabama’s poor offensive performance in their season opener against Virginia Tech. The Hokies have one of the best defenses in the country so we’re willing to give Alabama’s offense a pass for that poor performance. Alabama’s defense was stout against Virginia Tech. The Crimson Tide held the Hokies to only 10 points on 212 yards of total offense with 77 of those yards coming on one play. The Crimson Tide’s defense got shredded last year by A&M, and they’ll be out to make amends for that ugly display of football. Texas A&M has rolled in their first two games; the Aggies have won their two games by a combined score of 117-59. But wins over inferior teams Rice and Sam Houston State mean absolutely nothing. Texas A&M is taking the biggest step-up in class versus Alabama in this game. When A&M beat Alabama last season, the Aggies already had nine games under their belt. They were battled tested in games against Florida, Mississippi, and LSU. Those games prepared them for Alabama. The Aggies don’t have that luxury this season, and facing a pair of cupcakes in no way prepares them for what they’ll face in the Crimson Tide. Alabama has won 13 consecutive games away from home and 12 of those 13 wins have come by 10 points or more. We recommend laying the points with the motivated and revenge-minded road favorite in this game on Saturday afternoon.

Tokens
College Football Saturday! Huge weekend of football here at www.njwiseguys.com
Biggest game for today is ALABAMA v TEXAS A&M.. Below, is your WINNER in that Game!!
Plenty of Free Picks for Saturday and Sunday NFL!

Some of what is on tap for Saturday - Head over to NJ Wise Guys for a complete rundown of selections.
TonyK - 10* College Football GAME of the MONTH
Mike Anthony - Underdog GAME of the MONTH
Chip Chirimbes - Underdog GAME of the YEAR
Jim Feist - Rivalry GAME of the MONTH

(TONYK) 3G-SPORTS
Play: Point Spread: -8.0/-110 Alabama Pick Title: FREE
Today’s FREE WINNER is Alabama winning over Texas A&M by double digits. Now first and foremost Bama’s offense is not the same as it was last year, visibly. A&M has an electrifying offense that will definitely score points. This is the ideal example of who outplays who, as straightforward as it sounds. It’s going to be a test for Alabama to do this. Bama looked out of form, in their only game this season, starting slow and mediocre, vs Virginia Tech, which they still won 35-10 and VTECH has a tough defense to boot. And the fact that Alabama is reloading up its offensive line, makes one question if they can handle the D-line from A&M. Of course, Johnny football will be the giant X-factor here but he cant do it all. Texas A&M has a sloppy run defense, which will struggle still with Sophomore, T.J. Yeldon, the 6-2 RB from Alabama, which will be the drudging pound of the Tide, in their “revenge game.” All in all, the word as well is that the Tide, don’t forget that game either, and they play with revenge and will work the Aggies.

CHIP CHIRIMBES
Mississippi St vs. Auburn (NCAAF) - Sep 14, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 6.5/-110 Mississippi St Pick Title: Chip's FREE NCAA Chip Shot Winner
Chip's FREE NCAA Chip Shot Winner Chip's 'A' Play Major Shocker Game of the Year Chip Chirimbes Las Vegas Hilton Champion is posting his first NCAA 'A' Play Game of the Year with his 'Major Shocker' in action on Saturday. This UNDERDOG will Win Outright by at least two touchdowns. Chipper has always been able to find out the single 'strongest play' on the board and has a huge winner that you can 'step-out on', a game that you can 'play with confidence.' Get this Big Game Winner from the 'Big Game Player' now for only $99. Chip's NCAA 3-Pack Best Bet of Winners Chip Chirimbes, Las Vegas Hilton Handicapping Champion is posting his NCAA 3-Pack Best Bet of winners on Saturday. Last week I was 2-1 67% and this week I expect to SWEEP the board. This is a 'Guaranteed' to turn a profit package in NCAA action including his 'Highest Rated' Vegas Insiders winner between Wisconsin and Arizona State, his Famous TV Power Play winner between Alabama and Texas A&M and his 'Money Game' winner between Central Florida and Penn State. Get it all NOW and collect! A $150 Value. Save 33% at Only $99 Mississippi State at Auburn 7:00 ET Bulldogs (+) over Tigers- Throw the 'trends' out here. Tigers had won four straight and covered the last three in this series until State's 28-10 win last year. Bulldogs have lost six straight ATS on the road and that will change here. Take MISSISSIPPI STATE!

JOE D'AMICO
Play: Point Spread: -8.0/-110 Alabama Pick Title: Joe D's NCAAF Free Winner
Sports fans, after a perfect 4-0 Saturday 2 weeks ago, I hit a speed bump last Saturday. But as you know, YOU CAN'T KEEP A CHAMPION DOWN. this Saturday I come back with a vengeance and kick-butt. I have my most-exciting college football slate ever. Jump on my NCAAF POWERHOUSE, MVP, SMASH, 9-0 LY DOMINATOR, 100% ABC TV, 100% UNDERDOG OUTRIGHT WINNER, CONSENSUS, and elite HIGH-ROLLER plays and you will make a fortune. I am so sure that I will crush the board that I also posted a 3-Game Early DISCOUNTED PKG and a 5 Game DISCOUNTED PKG just for you. Follow me on Saturday and it will rain money. Saturday, the 2-time Defending National Champion Alabama team is a 7 1/2 pt favorite over Heisman winner, Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M. Last year, A&M beat the Tide, 29-24 after Alabama has a grueling victory over LSU. 'Bama does not take losing lightly. They had an extra week to prepare as their defense has been salivating for another shot at A&M. The Aggies "D" allowed 509 yards to Rice last week. AJ McCarron and 218 lb. RB, TJ Yeldon will light up the Aggies defense. Johnny Manziel put a bull's-eye on his back in Week1 and Nick Saban and Alabama will make him pay. Take 'Bama here. Thank you.

SEAN HIGGS
Louisville vs. Kentucky (NCAAF) - Sep 14, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -13.5/-110 Louisville Pick Title: Sean's Free Pick
Sean Higgs FREE PICK in the Battle for the Governor’s Cup
The Louisville Cardinals come into Lexington ranked #7 in the nation. Cardinals have not been challenged yet this year posting wins of 49-7 over Ohio in week 1 and 44-7 last week over Eastern Kentucky. Teddy Bridgewater is a candidate for the Heisman Trophy this year and with nearly 77% of his passes being completed (9TDs 1Int) he appears to be in the conversation. What I really like about this junior QB is his maturity. You hear about guys needing to ‘mature’ and ‘show leadership’ from their coaches. After his 397 yards, 4TD no interception day, all Teddy Football said was that he was just ‘average’ and “We’re chasing perfection,” “And today wasn’t near perfection.” That kind of talk inspires others around oneself. Offensive coordinator Shawn Watson said ‘“No way should we be satisfied, we didn’t play very well today, we did not play well at all,” said Watson, who later added, “I was embarrassed.” This was after rolling up 475 yards of total offense and putting 44 points on the board. I can’t see the Cardinals changing things up this week just to get the rushing attack off the ground. UL scored more than forty points only twice last year, and has tied that mark in their first two games. Head coach Charlie Strong has already acknowledged the fact that his Cardinals have not been challenged yet this year, and even with victories the last 2 years over Kentucky, this will be a major test.
The Kentucky Wildcats bring in new head coach Mark Stoops and his ‘Air Raid’ offense. With a new up-temp offense in place, the Wildcats dismissed Miami Ohio last Saturday 41-7. That was on the heels on them losing opening day to Western Kentucky. Obviously, just because you play in the SEC doesn’t mean you can’t show up and still get wins. I am not a fan of dual QBs, and don’t think you can win with them. The fact is this team just blew out a terrible Miami Ohio team who the week before got abused by Marshall 52-14. Add in that they were off a terrible loss and I am pretty sure that if they wanted to keep their SEC Scholarships, then anything less than a 30+ point blow-out win would have unacceptable!
My Final Thoughts-
Louisville has the superior talent without question. The question everyone has is are they for real. A real National Championship contender would do what it take to do here, which is pretty much name their own score. Yes Kentucky is an in-state rival getting double digits. But the Cardinals are talking the right kind of talk. They are taking one game at a time and focusing on each opponent, and looking to improve along the way. I will LAY THE POINTS with the LOUISVILLE CARDINALS

STEVE MERRIL
Play: Point Spread: -7.5/-112 Alabama
Bonus Play
Alabama had this game circled in red after losing 29-24 to Texas A&M as 13.5-point home favorites last season. That was the Crimson Tide’s only loss last season, and it was just their third home loss over the last five years. Alabama comes into this game off a bye week so they’ve had extra time to get ready for this revenge game in College Station. Don’t be quick to downgrade Alabama’s poor offensive performance in their season opener against Virginia Tech. The Hokies have one of the best defenses in the country so we’re willing to give Alabama’s offense a pass for that poor performance. Alabama’s defense was stout against Virginia Tech. The Crimson Tide held the Hokies to only 10 points on 212 yards of total offense with 77 of those yards coming on one play. The Crimson Tide’s defense got shredded last year by A&M, and they’ll be out to make amends for that ugly display of football. Texas A&M has rolled in their first two games; the Aggies have won their two games by a combined score of 117-59. But wins over inferior teams Rice and Sam Houston State mean absolutely nothing. Texas A&M is taking the biggest step-up in class versus Alabama in this game. When A&M beat Alabama last season, the Aggies already had nine games under their belt. They were battled tested in games against Florida, Mississippi, and LSU. Those games prepared them for Alabama. The Aggies don’t have that luxury this season, and facing a pair of cupcakes in no way prepares them for what they’ll face in the Crimson Tide. Alabama has won 13 consecutive games away from home and 12 of those 13 wins have come by 10 points or more. We recommend laying the points with the motivated and revenge-minded road favorite in this game on Saturday afternoon.

DOC'S SPORTS
Wisconsin vs. Arizona State (NCAAF) - Sep 14, 2013 10:30 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 6.0/-115 Wisconsin
Bonus Play from Doc's Sports. #193 Take Wisconsin Badgers over Arizona State Sun Devils (Saturday 10:30 pm ESPN) I am very familiar with both of these teams living in Wisconsin and being an alum on Arizona State. That being said, this line is way out of whack considering the Badgers just do not get blown out by anybody, let alone a middle-of-the-pack in from the PAC-12. Wisconsin was just 8-6 last year, but three of the losses came in overtime, and their worst margin was a seven-point loss to Ohio State in overtime. Wisconsin now has a coach in Gary Anderson that can manage late-game situations and will provide a few wrinkles on offense similar to what Paul Chryst did when he was the OC at Wisconsin (now Head Coach at Pittsburgh). It is hard to get a read on either team thus far since they both played creampuffs to account for their three combined wins. That being said, ASU and Coach Todd Graham never seems to handle prosperity well. Graham angered fans at Pittsburgh when he bolted for Tempe after just one season. ASU seemed to fall apart last year, losing four games starting in the middle of October. ASU has a strong offense, but they will be going right into the middle of Wisconsin and their hard-nosed defense. Wisconsin has not allowed a point this season in two games. Wisconsin also has a strong running attack, and that is something to ASU just does not see on a consistent basis (ASU did not play Stanford in 2012). The Badgers may have the best tandem of running backs in the country, and expect all of them to see action. Typically when Wisconsin struggles it comes against speed teams from the SEC. I just do not see ASU having that much speed. They run an effective spread offense, but it will not beat you with flat-on speed like the SEC teams have. Wisconsin is 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games following an ATS win in their previous game. This game will go down to the wire with Wisconsin pulling it out late with their strong running attack. Do not miss Doc’s Sports Weekend Football Card featuring College and NFL Picks including our Non-Conference Game of the Year. Get all the action right here and let 42 years of handicapping experience work for you.

Tokens
NFL action and the team at www.njwiseguys.com are up with Sunday Ticket
that is GUARANTEED to BURY THE MAN!

Here are some of the TOP PLAYS going today
Mike Anthony -TOP PLAY NFL SUPER SYSTEM GAME OF THE MONTH
Chip Chirimbis 'Guaranteed' NFL Power Play (49ers/Seahawks)
Dave Cokin's Cowboys-Chiefs Sunday Solid Gold!
Vernon Croy's *ALERT* *NFL Bookie Buster of the Year*
Joe D'Amico's NFL NFC South Game of the Month
Chase Diamond's 20* NFL GAME OF THE MONTH
Jim Feist's NFL 3-Dog Night Football Trifecta
Sean Higgs NFL 10* GAME of the WEEK
Kyle Hunter 49ers/Seahawks ATS CRUSHER
Steve Merrill's 10* NFL False Favorite Alert
Ray Razor’s 9* RED HOT NFL CA$H *6-0 Run Last 6 NFL!*
Doc’s 10* NFL Sunday Magic Ticket (11-5 Run)
Craig's 5* NFL Early Riser BLOWOUT WINNER
RV: 5* NFL 37-1 GAME OF THE MONTH + BIG 100% TEASE

Free Picks from the 'NJ WiseGuys' in NFL Sunday action

MIKE ANTHONY
Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears (NFL) - Sep 15, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -6.0/-110 Chicago Bears Pick Title: FREE

JOE D'AMICO
Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears (NFL) - Sep 15, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -5.5/-107 Chicago Bears Pick Title: Joe D'Amico's NFL FREE Winner

CHASE DIAMOND
Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts (NFL) - Sep 15, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 3.0/-125 Miami Dolphins Pick Title: Chase's 9* NFL ROAD WARRIOR

SEAN HIGGS
Washington Redskins vs. Green Bay Packers (NFL) - Sep 15, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -7.0/-110 Green Bay Packers Pick Title: Sean's NFL Free Pick

STEVE MERRIL
Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts (NFL) - Sep 15, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 3.0/-115 Miami Dolphins Pick Title: Free Pick

ROB VINCILETTI
New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL) - Sep 15, 2013 4:05 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 4.0/-110 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pick Title: RV: Free NFL System Play

Tokens
New week and that means Monday Night Football!
The Steelers face the Bengals and the team at www.njwiseguys.com
have your GUARANTEED WINNER up right now.

Big Plays for the night include
Tony K's MNF Best Bet
Dave Cokin's MNF Winner
Sean Higgs MLB Triple-Play 18-4 L22
Kyle Hunter NFL Total Domination

Be sure to visit NJWiseGuys.com for more FREE PICKS and game analyis

JIMMY BOYD
Seattle Mariners vs. Detroit Tigers (MLB) - Sep 16, 2013 7:08 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -1.5/-102 Detroit Tigers Pick Title: Free Pick on Detroit Tigers -1.5
The Tigers are one of the best scoring teams in baseball and should have no problem putting up a big number against Seattle's Joe Saunders today. In his last three starts Saunders has a 6.23 ERA and a 2.231 WHIP. In those three games he has pitched just 4.3 innings per start and given up 24 hits. He is facing a Tigers team that has a .299 batting average at home and scoring 5.3 runs per game. Seattle's offense is struggling, batting just .212 over their past seven games and scoring 2.7 runs per game. Things will not get any easier when they face Detroit's Rick Porcello today. Porcello has a respectable 4.56 ERA this year and has performed well against the Mariners throughout his career. His team has a 4-2 record in his six career starts against Seattle, and Porcello's ERA improves to 3.79 in those games. Covering this run line should be an easy task for the Tigers today. ***Don't miss Monday's NFL/MLB Combo as Jimmy Boyd looks to deliver a 2-0 performance with his 4* Vegas Insider in Monday Night Football action, and his Main Event on the bases.***

Tokens
Here we go on Tuesday and the team at www.njwiseguys.com are ready to build on their
Bengals WINNER last night!

Jimmy Boyd, Sean Higgs, Joe D'Amico, Kyle Hunter, Craig Trapp and Rob Vincilitti all cashed last night!

You can get MLB for tonight, plus Thursday's Chiefs/Eagles WINNER right now!

Your Bonus Play today from Jim Feist ~

JIM FEIST
Texas Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Rays (MLB) - Sep 17, 2013 7:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 130 Texas Rangers Pick Title: Jim Feist's MLB Free Pick - Tuesday
09/17 7:10 PM EST MLB (971) TEXAS RANGERS VS (972) TAMPA BAY RAYS
Take: (971) TEXAS RANGERS Reason: Your Bonus Play for Tuesday, September 17th comes in American League action as the Rays and Rangers meet in Tampa Bay. Texas is glad to get out on the road as the Rangers are 14-6 in their last 20 road games. The Rangers are also 8-3 in their last 11 road games vs. a right-handed starter and face erratic Jeremy Hellickson (5.04 ERA), who has a 5.40 ERA his last three starts. The Rays are 3-8 in their last 11 vs. American League West and 1-7 against a team with a winning record. Hellickson is 0-2 against Texas, while Texas righty Nick Tepesch is 1- with a 1.23 ERA against Tampa Bay. Play the Rangers.

Tokens
Be sure to listen Wednesday at 1pm EST - 10am PST to the NJ Wise Guys Sports betting preview show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2013/09/18/nj-wise-guys-sports-betting-preview

Be sure to visit http://www.njwiseguys.com and check out the daily Free Picks and articles. Always plenty of great information for you to get an edge on 'The Man.'

The radio show will be a mid-week report as we get ready for NFL Thursday night with the Chiefs visiting the Eagles. Right now, Sean Higgs has a Top Rated 10* Money-Bomb in Andy Reid's return to Philly. Also we may talk about big College Football line moves. Callers always welcomed! (646) 478-0199.
Today on our podcast, we will be talking to Joe D'Amico. Joe D. has something very special on tap for this weekend, and you DO NOT want to miss out $$

Here is your FREE MLB Pick from Wold Champion Handicapper JIM FEIST!
Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers (MLB) - Sep 18, 2013 8:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -129 Milwaukee Brewers Pick Title: Jim Feist's FREE MLB Pick - Wednesday
09/18 8:10 PM EST MLB (909) CHICAGO CUBS VS (910) MILWAUKEE BREWERS
Take: (910) MILWAUKEE BREWERS Reason: Your free pick for Wednesday, September 18th, 2013, comes in the National League as the Cubs and Brewers meet in the Milwaukee's Miller Park. The Cubs are 18-37 in the last 55 meetings, including 6-20 in the last 26 meetings in Milwaukee. The Cubs are 30-63 in their last 93 road games vs. a right-handed starter and face Milwaukee righty Tyler Thornburg (2-1, 2.18 ERA), who has a 2.50 ERA his last three starts. This Chicago offense is terrible, 24th in baseball in runs scored, 29th batting average, plus 29th in on base percentage. The Cubs are 6-20 in their last 26 games vs. a right-handed starter. Chicago is stumbling down the stretch and the Cubs are 20-41 in their last 61 vs. the National League Central. Play the Brewers.

Please be sure to like our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/njwiseguys
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/SeanHiggs

Tokens
Here we go with your Thursday NFL report!
Before we get to that, please take some time to listen to our Podcast from yesterday
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2013/09/18/nj-wise-guys-sports-betting-preview
Joe D'Amico joined me to talk some NFL and he has a special just for Podcast listeners.
Any listener who calls him this weekend will get ALL his NFL absolutely FREE!

Looking ahead to the CHIEFS/EAGLES game tonight..
First up, Sean Higgs.. Sean has cashed both of his NFL Top 10*s this year on Arizona in week 1 and Miami in week 2.
He has #3 right here for you http://www.njwiseguys.com/handicappers/Sean-Higgs.cfm

Jim Feist. 14-2 run in football! Get his STEAMROLLER play NOW! http://www.njwiseguys.com/handicappers/Jim-Feist.cfm

More NFL and College Football Winners up right now http://www.njwiseguys.com/premium-picks.cfm

Here is a FREE PICK Selection in MLB action for Thursday

JIMMY BOYD
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB) - Sep 19, 2013 3:40 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -102 Los Angeles Dodgers Pick Title: Free Pick on Los Angeles Dodgers -
The Dodgers are one of the few teams in baseball that score more runs on the road than they do at home. This season they have a .272 batting average and have put up 4.7 runs per game on the road. They have also performed well against division opponents, batting .274 and scoring 4.1 runs per game. That gives them a significant edge against this Diamondbacks team batting .253 against the division and scoring 3.9 runs per game. The edge in favor of the Dodgers also extends to the matchup at starting pitcher. Ricky Nolasco has a 2.99 ERA on the road and a 6-3 record in 16 starts. Nolasco has performed well throughout his career against the Diamondbacks. His team is 9-2 in his 11 starts and he has a 3.48 ERA with a 1.051 WHIP. Arizona will give the start to Wade Miley today. In Miley's last three starts he has a 5.40 ERA and 1.600 WHIP. ***Jimmy is going all out on Thursday with a 3-For-1 Power Pack! In NFL action he has a 4* Vegas Insider, and you also won't want to miss his Main Event in CFB and No Doubt Rout on the bases!***

Tokens
Football Friday! The only question I have for you is this. Are you ready to finally make some money this football season?
The top rated handicappers at www.njwiseguys.com have got you covered.
From tonight's BEST BET in Boise/Fresno from Sean Higgs
to Vernon Croy's Saturday Big 12 GOY
and Doc's Top 10* NFL Sunday ticket

Head on over and get on board today!

Your FREE MLB PLAY here on Friday ~

JIMMY BOYD
Texas Rangers vs. Kansas City Royals (MLB) - Sep 20, 2013 8:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 118 Texas Rangers Pick Title: Free Pick on Texas Rangers +
The Rangers are playing to protect their lead atop the Wild Card standings, and I don't think they let this game slip away to Kansas City who is sitting three games back. Martin Perez has been great this year, posting a 3.64 ERA and a 9-5 record in his 17 starts. Perez should have a big game since Kansas City has struggled against left-handed pitchers this season. The Royals have a .248 batting average and have scored just 3.8 runs per game against lefties. Ervin Santana is an overrated pitcher. He has a decent ERA, but he rarely leaves the game putting his team in position to pick up a win. That has resulted in a mediocre 9-9 overall record, and 4-4 record at home. In his last three starts the Royals are 1-2 as a team. While the Rangers have not scored a huge number of runs this season, their 4.5 runs per game on the road is certainly good enough to beat this Royals team. ***Jimmy Boyd dominated on Thursday Night, nailing his No Doubt Rout on the bases and his Main Event in college football. Don't miss Friday's 4* Heavy Hitter in MLB action and his Oddsmakers Error in college football.

Tokens
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Saturday means just one thing. College Football Action! [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The team of handicappers at NJ Wise Guys is locked and loaded with a Full Day full of WINNERS[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]to BUILD YOUR BANKROLL and Bury The Man![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Some of the Top Selling Packages for Saturday include-[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Mike Anthony's Oddsmaker Mistake 'Rare' Legend Play[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Chase Diamonds 20* CFB GAME of his CAREER![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Jim Feist Bail-Out GAME of the WEEK[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Sean Higgs Top 10* CFB Money-Bomb (3-0 this season)[/FONT]
Doc's Sports CFB GAME of the WEEK
Craig Trapp CFB Total of the Day
Rob Vinciletti CFB UNDERDOG of the MONTH!

Head over to www.njwiseguys.com for more Premium Picks and Complete FREE PICK Analysis

CHIP CHIRIMBES
North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 7.0/-115 North Carolina Pick Title: Chip's FREE ACC Winner

JIM FEIST
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -9.5/-107 Ball State Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free CFB Pick - Saturday
9/21 1:00 PM EST CF (325) BALL STATE VS (326) EASTERN MICHIGAN
Take: (325) BALL STATE

SEAN HIGGS
Michigan vs. Connecticut (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 8:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -17.5/-110 Michigan Pick Title: Sean's Free Pick

STEVE MERRIL
Texas State vs. Texas Tech (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 27.5/-106 Texas State Bonus Play

RAY MONOHAN
Colorado State vs. Alabama (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 41.0/-110 Colorado State Pick Title: 5* FREE CFB ATS Play
Colorado State +39.5 Football Plays (+485) 15-9 63% RUN!

DOC'S SPORTS
North Texas vs. Georgia (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 12:21 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 33.0/-110 North Texas
Bonus Play from Doc’s Sports. #307 Take North Texas Mean Green over Georgia Bulldogs (Saturday 12:20 pm ESPN 3)

Tokens
Saturday means just one thing. College Football Action!
The team of handicappers at NJ Wise Guys is locked and loaded with a Full Day full of WINNERS to BUILD YOUR BANKROLL and Bury The Man!

Some of the Top Selling Packages for Saturday include--
Mike Anthony's Oddsmaker Mistake 'Rare' Legend Play
Chase Diamonds 20* CFB GAME of his CAREER!
Jim Feist Bail-Out GAME of the WEEK
Sean Higgs Top 10* CFB Money-Bomb (3-0 this season)
Doc's Sports CFB GAME of the WEEK
Craig Trapp CFB Total of the Day
Rob Vinciletti CFB UNDERDOG of the MONTH!

Head over to http://www.njwiseguys.com for more Premium Picks and Complete FREE PICK Analysis

JIM FEIST
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -9.5/-107 Ball State Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free CFB Pick - Saturday
9/21 1:00 PM EST CF (325) BALL STATE VS (326) EASTERN MICHIGAN
Take: (325) BALL STATE

SEAN HIGGS
Michigan vs. Connecticut (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 8:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -17.5/-110 Michigan Pick Title: Sean's Free Pick

STEVE MERRIL
Texas State vs. Texas Tech (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 27.5/-106 Texas State Bonus Play

RAY MONOHAN
Colorado State vs. Alabama (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 41.0/-110 Colorado State Pick Title: 5* FREE CFB ATS Play
Colorado State +39.5 Football Plays (+485) 15-9 63% RUN!

DOC'S SPORTS
North Texas vs. Georgia (NCAAF) - Sep 21, 2013 12:21 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 33.0/-110 North Texas
Bonus Play from Doc’s Sports. #307 Take North Texas Mean Green over Georgia Bulldogs (Saturday 12:20 pm ESPN 3)

Be sure to 'Like' my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/njwiseguys
and you can find me on Twitter at SeanHiggs

Tokens
Sunday NFL. Everyone's favorite day of the week $
Well the team at www.njwiseguys.com have a HUGE Ticket up for the NFL today!

Here are just some of the few marquee packages up for Sunday

TonyK 3G-Sports NFL Game of the Month
Dave Cokin NFL Game of the Month
Joe D'Amico NFL Total of the Month
Chase Diamond NFL Non-Con Game of the Year

And some FREE PICKS
MIKE ANTHONY
Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens (NFL) - Sep 22, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -1.0/-115 Houston Texans Pick Title: FREE

CHIP CHIRIMBES
San Diego Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans (NFL) - Sep 22, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -2.5/-120 Tennessee Titans Pick Title: Chip's FREE NFL Winner

JOE D'AMICO
Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets (NFL) - Sep 22, 2013 4:25 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 3.0/-130 Buffalo Bills Pick Title: Joe D's NFL Free Winner

SEAN HIGGS
Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos (NFL) - Sep 23, 2013 8:40 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 16.0/-110 Oakland Raiders Pick Title: Sean's Free Pick

KYLE HUNTER
San Diego Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans (NFL) - Sep 22, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Total: 43.0/-110 Over *3 Star NFL Free Pick*

STEVE MERRIL
Play: Point Spread: -1.0/-108 Houston Texans Bonus Play

Tokens
A couple more Bonus Play from the team at www.njwiseguys.com
Be sure to check out all the Premium Plays

Some more Big games on tap today..
Kyle Hunter NFL Play of the Week
Razor Ray's NFL Total KNOCKOUT
Rocketman's NFL Combo
Craig Trapp's Prime Time WINNER

JIMMY BOYD
Play: Point Spread: 1.0/-105 Baltimore Ravens Pick Title: Free Pick on Baltimore Ravens +
There is a lot of value on the Ravens getting points at home against the Texans. Houston's defense has been horrible this year. They are giving up an average of 26 points per game. As far as total yardage goes, Houston is in line with any other average defense, but the fact that they give up so many points off that yardage tells me this red zone defense is not good. The Ravens are coming off a confidence boosting performance last week against the Cleveland Browns. After getting torched in the season opener, they responded by holding Cleveland to just six-points. Their run defense has been solid, allowing just 65 yards per game and three yards per carry. That should interrupt the offensive flow of this Houston team that relies heavily on Arian Foster's ability to run the ball. ***Jimmy Boyd cashed in a 5-2 (71%) overall performance on Saturday! The profits are rolling in and Jimmy is going to keep his foot on the gas with a 4* No Limit Play in MLB action and a 3-For-1 Power Pack in the NFL.***

ROB VINCILETTI
Play: Money Line: 105 Baltimore Ravens Pick Title: RV: Bonus Play + HUGE NFL 6* POWER SYSTEM CARD UP NOW
On Sunday there are 5 Big Plays up, the lead is a 21-0 Sunday 6* night NFL totals system, 3 of the side plays are from Systems from the database that are all Hitting 100% or high 90%, two of the system date to the late 1970/s, and are Rated 5*. NFL is 39 games over .500 the past 3+ seasons and is on a 14-4 run. In MLB we have the 92% Sunday night total. Another Big Saturday in NCAAF. and MLB. Free System Club Play below. On Sunday the Free NFL System Club Play is on Baltimore. Game 398 at 1:00 eastern. Baltimore will be taking at least 3 here points here today as they will be without Starting Running back Ray Rice. The Ravens fit 2 Powerful systems here today. First we want to play on defending super bowl champions vs an opponent that is off back to back wins. They we want to play against road favorites like Houston of -3 or less that are off a home favored win but lost to the spread. These road favorites are just 5-22 ats. Baltimore has won 17 of 19 at home, 11 of the last 12 Conference games and 6 of 7 in the series. Houston is 1-7 straight up in game three of the season. The Texans have not played well particularly on the first half's the last 2 weeks and need late rallies to win at San Diego and then at home last week to Tennessee. Look for Baltimore to give Houston a tough game here and perhaps emerge with a win. Take Baltimore. On Sunday we have a Tremendous card with a 21-0 Sunday night NFL Totals system ranked at 6*, this game also has 3 perfect Angles. In Side action we have 2 big 5* Plays one has Systems that date to the late 1970/s, we also have another teaser, these have cashed 11 of the last 13 since last year. In MLB we have a 92% Totals System. You wont see cutting edge Data like this any where else. NFL is a solid 39 games over .500 the last 3+ seasons and has won 14 of the last 18. Get on Now and End your Week Big. For the Free NFL System Club Play take Baltimore. RV

Tokens
It is Monday. We like to think of it as Money-Monday. A new day. A new week.
Start it off right and BURY THE MAN with the leading handicappers in the industry!

Head over to http://www.njwiseguys.com for more Premium Picks and Complete FREE PICK Analysis

Mike Anthony has a Top Play NFL Insider going in the Raiders/Broncos game!
Jim Feist is ready to ROAST the books tonight with his NFL Bookie Buster $
Sean Higgs has your Early MLB WINNER between the Orioles/Rays

Here is a MNF Free Pick Winner
SEAN HIGGS
Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos (NFL) - Sep 23, 2013 8:40 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 16.0/-110 Oakland Raiders Pick Title: Sean's Free Pick

As of this writing (Wednesday) I am still seeing a few -14.5 all the way to -16 on Denver. Normally you get my selection in the Final Thoughts section, but you will get it right here to start the night off.
We are taking the MOST POINTS you can get on the OAKLAND RAIDERS.
Yes, you read that right. We are backing the Raiders here. Now, I usually try to break up my article in why I like 1 team and not the other. But for this match-up, we are going to have a pot-luck of information bouncing off one another.
So we are taking Oak-Town here. Believe it or not, the Raiders are actually 7-1 ATS last 8 trips to Denver. The road team has covered 8 of the last 10 in the series. So we have the mighty Broncos, right now probably everyone’s, along with Seattle, the teams to be in the Super Bowl.
Denver off a cross-country beat down of the New York Giants and Manning’s younger brother Eli. That win on the heels of Peyton’s 7 touchdown opening night. No bones about it, this Broncos team can score in bunches. I will just put it out there that I was on both the Ravens and the Giants. I will doggy-up again here with Oakland. So the Raiders trot out Terrell Pryor at QB. The kid was respectable on the road in Indy and at home vs the Jaguars. I get that both of those teams aren’t in Denver’s league. I can hear the Broncos backers right now. The defense picked off 2 Super Bowl MVP Quarterbacks Flacco and Manning 6 times! What are they going to against this kid!
Denver is averaging 45ppg so far this year. And yes, they should be able to dominate the Raiders here. But I like to think outside the box. And I will grab a big double digit division dog nearly every step of the way. I said in my early analysis of Denver and I will say it again. I think the defense is a bit weaker than last year. Teams can score on them. They can’t count on 3 turnovers a game and punt returns for TDs every week.
Two plus touch-downs is a nice chunk of points to start with. I will grab the OAKLAND RAIDERS and the +16 as of this writing.

Tokens
Let's get ready for some Tuesday MLB Action!
The team at www.njwiseguys.com have ALL the WINNERS for you
to build your NFL Bankroll.

Some of the packages going tonight include-

Chip Chirimbes Rays/Yankees Vegas Insider
Dave Cokin's Upset of the Week
Chase Diamond's Total of the Month

Bonus Plays for tonight-

JIMMY BOYD
Oakland Athletics vs. Los Angeles Angels (MLB) - Sep 24, 2013 10:05 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 112 Los Angeles Angels Pick Title: Free Pick on Los Angeles Angels +
The Oakland A's have clinched the division, and they made a pitching change prior to today's game sending A.J. Griffin to the mound. It is hard not to like a home team like the Angels when they are facing an opponent that is already thinking about the post season. The Angels have a .271 batting average at home, and over their past seven games they have scored an average of 4.9 runs per game. They are clearly a team that is not giving up on the year yet. The starting pitcher matchup also favors Los Angeles in this game. A.J. Griffin has a 4.07 ERA on the road this season. In his last trip to Anaheim, Griffin was a 4-1 loser, giving up four runs and three homers in just five innings pitched. He is up against Jason Vargas for the Angels. Vargas has been solid at home, posting a 5-2 record in 11 starts and a 3.73 ERA. Oakland is 2-6 in Griffin's last eight starts against AL West opponents, and facing an Angels team that is 10-4 in their last 14 games after scoring five runs or more in their previous game. ***Jimmy Boyd looks to add to his EPIC 18-12 (60%) MLB RUN tonight with his Main Event! This play is backed by four different angles that have a combined 29-6 (83%) record!***

JIM FEIST
Washington Nationals vs. St Louis Cardinals (MLB) - Sep 24, 2013 8:15 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 125 Washington Nationals Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free MLB Pick - Tuesday
09/24 8:15 PM EST MLB (909) WASHINGTON NATIONALS VS (910) ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
Take: (909) WASHINGTON NATIONALS Reason: Your Bonus Play for Tuesday, September 24th comes in National League action as the Nationals and Cardinals meet in St. Louis. Washington is hot at the right time, 24-8 in their last 32 overall. They have a strong lefty going in Gio Gonzalez (10-7, 3.40 ERA) who has struck out 183 in 182+ innings and allowed just 156 hits. Gonzalez held the Marlins to two earned runs on seven hits and two walks while striking out three in six inning, and the win was his fourth in his last five starts. He is 2-1 with a 2.18 ERA his last three starts. The Nationals are 20-8 in their last 28 games vs. a right-handed starter while the Cardinals are 2-5 in their last 7 home games vs. a left-handed starter. Play the Nationals.

Tokens
Here we go on WINSday!
Be sure to listen to our LIVE podcast today at 1pm EST/ 10am PST as Sean Higgs and Tony K of 3G-Sports break down some NFL and CFB action http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2013/09/25/nj-wise-guys-sports-betting-preview

Right now, nobody is better in the NFL than Chip Chirimbes! Chip is 17-6-1 good for 74% WINNERS to start the year. If you purchase Chip's Weekly or Monthly Package today through Sunday, you will get another capper of your choice picks for the same time FREE! http://www.njwiseguys.com/handicappers/Chip-Chirimbes.cfm
And in CFB, Doc's Sports is the top money earner. Again, if you purchase Doc's Weekly or Monthly Package today through Sunday, you will get another capper of your choice for the same time FREE! http://www.njwiseguys.com/handicappers/-Doc.cfm

A quick look at our Leaderboards
NFL Leaders
Chip Chirimbes 17-6-1 74% +1018
Mike Anthony 8-4-1 67% +356
Kyle Hunter 9-5 65% +339
Chase Diamond 11-7-1 62% +227

CFB Leaders
Doc's Sports 18-9 - 67% +835
Rob Vinciletti 16-8 67% +731
Sean Higgs 19-11 64% +698
Rocketman Sports 9-3 75% +580
Mike Anthony 12-8-1 60% +329
(TonyK) 3G-Sports 13-9 60% +310
Jimmy Boyd 18-14 57% +264

Now here are a couple Free Picks in MLB action (day+night) plus a bonus CFB Saturday Bonus Play
JIMMY BOYD
Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres (MLB) - Sep 25, 2013 10:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -125 San Diego Padres Pick Title: Free Pick on San Diego Padres

JIM FEIST
Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (MLB) - Sep 25, 2013 2:20 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -170 Pittsburgh Pirates Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free MLB Pick - Wednesday

DOC'S SPORTS
Fresno State vs. Hawaii (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 18.5/-106 Hawaii
Doc’s Sports Saturday NCAA Bonus Play. #198 Take Hawaii Rainbow Warriors +18.5 over Fresno State Bulldogs (Saturday 11:59 pm) The Bulldogs are coming off a landmark win last Friday night and we fully expect a letdown this weekend on the island. Hawaii was pounded by Nevada last week, but that final score was misleading, as the Warriors had the edge in total yards but were done in by 6 turnovers. If they clean that up on Saturday night they will be competitive in this game for over 60 minutes. I just do not believe Fresno State will be able to get up for this game and thus I expect them to just go through the motions. Hawaii is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall. Fresno State is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall. Do not miss Doc’s Sports College Football Game of the Year this Saturday. We are a perfect 4-0 this season on top plays and all of them have been blowouts. Sign-up now and let the doctor bring him the bacon yet again on a college football Saturday!

Tokens
Football Friday People!! Who is ready to BURY THE MAN this weekend?
Head on over to www.njwiseguys.com and get 25% of your purchase simply by entering Promo Code SANDMAN!

No better time to get on board with the best handicapping team on the planet!
Here are some FREE MLB Plays for Friday night

JIMMY BOYD
Oakland Athletics vs. Seattle Mariners (MLB) - Sep 27, 2013 10:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -110 Seattle Mariners Pick Title: Free Pick on Seattle Mariners -
With Felix Hernandez on the mound the Mariners have a big advantage in this game. Hernandez has posted a 2.86 ERA this season, and he is facing an Oakland team that is already concentrating on the postseason. The Athletics have lost their last two games coming into this series, scoring just one run between the two games while. The Mariners on the other hand are still playing for pride. This game falls into a system to play on a home team like Seattle when they have a starting pitcher whose ERA is 3.20 or better in the American League, when they are facing another American League starting pitcher who has a 1.200 WHIP or less. This system is 164-89 (65%) over the last five seasons. I don't expect Oakland to keep Colon in the game long since they won't want to risk tiring him out before the playoffs, and with Hernandez starting for Seattle the Mariners are an easy call. ***Jimmy dominated the sportsbooks on Thursday with another big MLB winner and he is on a 6-3 (67%) eight day run in college football! Don't miss Friday's 4* No Limit Play in MLB action and his Total Dominator in CFB!***

JIM FEIST
Los Angeles Angels vs. Texas Rangers (MLB) - Sep 27, 2013 8:05 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -137 Texas Rangers Pick Title: Jim Feist's Free MLB Pick - Friday
09/27 8:05 PM EST MLB (969) LOS ANGELES ANGELS VS (970) TEXAS RANGERS
Take: (970) TEXAS RANGERS Reason: The Angels are 1-5 in lefty C.J. Wilson's last 6 starts after throwing more than 120 pitches in his last appearance. Texas is great at home and has Alexi Ogando going, who is 2-0 against LA this season. He's almost certainly locked down a spot in the Rangers' potential postseason rotation, but before the days of October commence, he'll take the mound once more Friday versus the Angels, against whom he's posted a 2-0 record, 2.70 ERA, 1.20 WHIP, and 9:5 K:BB ratio in 13.1 innings this season. The Rangers are 25-9 in their last 34 vs. a team with a losing record. And when these rivals meet the Angels are 2-8 in the last 10 meetings, plus 0-4 in the last 4 meetings in Texas. Play the Texas Rangers.

Tokens
Here is your Saturday CFB Report!
Plenty of Free and Premium Picks up toda at www.njwiseguys.com

A quick look of our CFB Leaderboard heading into the weekend.
CFB Leaders
Doc's Sports 18-9 - 67% +835
Rob Vinciletti 16-8 67% +731
Sean Higgs 19-11 64% +698
Rocketman Sports 9-3 75% +580
Mike Anthony 12-8-1 60% +329
(TonyK) 3G-Sports 13-9 60% +310
Jimmy Boyd 18-14 57% +264

HUGE Plays for CFB Today include
Mike Anthony's Vegas Insider GAME of the MONTH
Chip Chirimbes' Guaranteed Alabama/Mississippi WINNER
Dave Cokin's CFB GAME of the YEAR
Sean Higgs' CFB 10* Money-Bomb
Rob Vinciletti's CFB Total of the Week

If you use PROMO CODE Sandman, you can take 25% off of your purchase!

FREE PICKS in CFB for today

CHIP CHIRIMBES
Arizona vs. Washington (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 10.5/-110 Arizona Pick Title: Chip's FREE PAC-12 Take ARIZONA!

KYLE HUNTER
USC vs. Arizona State (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 10:30 PM EDT
Play: Total: 49.5/-110 Under
*3 Star NCAA FB Free Pick* UNDER USC/Arizona State

STEVE MERRIL
Mississippi vs. Alabama (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 14.5/-110 Mississippi
Bonus Play on MISSISSIPPI

DOC'S SPORTS
Fresno State vs. Hawaii (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 18.5/-106 Hawaii
Doc’s Sports Saturday NCAA Bonus Play. #198 Take HAWAII

ROCKETMAN SPORTS
Wyoming vs. Texas State (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -12.0/-110 Wyoming Pick Title: Rocketman Sports FREE CFB play Saturday
WYOMING

ROB VINCILETTI
South Alabama vs. Tennessee (NCAAF) - Sep 28, 2013 12:21 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -18.5/-106 Tennessee Pick Title: TENNESSEE

Tokens
Sunday NFL! End your week with CASH Money in your pocket and a full bankroll $
Get 25% off ANY Purchase today when you enter Promo Code SANDMAN

First, let us start with a look at the http://www.njwiseguys.com Leaderboard in the NFL

NFL Leaders
Chip Chirimbes 17-6-1 74% +1018
Mike Anthony 8-4-1 67% +356
Kyle Hunter 9-5 65% +339
Chase Diamond 11-7-1 62% +227

As you can see, nobody is better in the NFL than Chip Chirimbes! Chip is 17-6-1 good for 74% WINNERS to start the year. If you purchase Chip's Weekly or Monthly Package today through Sunday, you will get another capper of your choice picks for the same time FREE! http://www.njwiseguys.com/handicappers/Chip-Chirimbes.cfm
And in CFB, Doc's Sports is the top money earner. Again, if you purchase Doc's Weekly or Monthly Package today through Sunday, you will get another capper of your choice for the same time FREE! http://www.njwiseguys.com/handicappers/-Doc.cfm

Here are a few NFL Packages for today! FREE NFL Picks for Sunday

CHIP CHIRIMBES
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns (NFL) - Sep 29, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 5.0/-110 Cleveland Browns Pick Title: Chip's FREE NFL Winner Take CLEVELAND!

JOE D'AMICO
Seattle Seahawks vs. Houston Texans (NFL) - Sep 29, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -2.5/-110 Seattle Seahawks Pick Title: Joe D'Amico's NFL FREE Winner Take Seattle

SEAN HIGGS
New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons (NFL) - Sep 29, 2013 8:30 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -1.0/-117 Atlanta Falcons Pick Title: Sean's Free Pick Atlanta Falcons

ROB VINCILETTI
Baltimore Ravens vs. Buffalo Bills (NFL) - Sep 29, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: 3.5/-115 Buffalo Bills Pick Title:NFL System Club Play Take Buffalo

Now some of our NFL Premium Packages up now.

CHIP CHIRIMBES
Chip's NFL Megabucks Winner (Seahawks/Texans)
Chip Chirimbes the Las Vegas Hilton Handicapping Champion is off an 8-1 NFL week and is 18-5-1 78% in the NFL and is ready to post another of his Famous Megabucks winner for Sunday. Continue your winning ways with the 'Big Game Player' with the winner between the Seattle Seahawks and Houston Texans. Get on board NOW and don't miss this NFL Megabucks Best Bet Winner from the 'Big Game Player.' Only $49.

VERNON CROY
**A-L-E-R-T** *NFL Bookie Buster of the Year*
***SELECTIVE PLAY EXPERT*** Vernon Croy is ready to crush the books with his NFL Bookie Buster of the Year! This is Vernon Croy's only NFL play for Sunday because it is simply the strongest on the board! Vernon Croy's NFL Smash of the Month cashed hands down last Sunday with Chicago! Vernon Croy's Bookie Buster plays are legendary and they have been winning since 1999 so make sure you HIT IT HARD!

JIM FEIST
Jim Feist's AFC Total of the Month - Sunday!
Jim Feist is focused on ANY football number that oddsmakers missed, not just sides but totals, too. Jim is 10-5 with NFL Totals this season and there is a soft total on one of Sunday's pro football games that clashes with Jim's handicapping insight, strong enough to wear Game of the Month status. Go deep inside the numbers with Jim's AFC Total of the Month and take command of your bankroll ON NFL SUNDAY!

TONY GEORGE
Tony's NFL Sunday 4-Play Ticket - Sweep it
Sunday NFL 4 Play Ticket. Off a tough Suicide Sunday last week where nothing made sense, put 22 years of experience to work for you this Sunday as Tony George will bounce back and bury the Book with this Monster 4 Play Card. 2 Sides and a Totals Play, plus a 1 Unit Two Teamer on a Tease that is golden. No Hype – Just a 4-0 Sweep. Have NO Doubts and get this card early, line value crucial.

SEAN HIGGS
Sean's NFL 10* GAME of the WEEK 3-1 L4
Sean's NFL 10* GAME of the WEEK ! Higgs is 3-1 in his MONEY-BOMB NFL Plays this year $ When it is this easy, it should be called STEALING, not gambling!

RAY MONOHAN
Razor's Week 4 Beatdown NFL 3-Pack! *Save $50!*
Save $50 with this NFL Week 4 3-pack today! $13.31 a play. If you bought all 3 individually it'd run you $30 a play or $90! Ray is in the Zone. The Razor has been a TOP 5 2013 OVERALL capper all year long! Don't miss another climb up the NFL leaderboards! NYJ/TEN, IND/JAX, SEA/HOU games in this 3-pack!

DOC'S SPORTS
Doc’s 10* NFL Sunday Top Ticket. Patriots/Falcons!
Doc’s Sports has a strong side play selection on Sunday Night Football between the Patriots and the Falcons. They like this play so much it warrants a 10* selections. We have a tremendous amount of momentum, confidence and focus and we will get the win tonight and want you along for the ride!

Be sure to listen to our LIVE Podcast on Wednesday's at 1pm EST / 10am PST. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2013/10/02/nj-wise-guys-sports-betting-preview

Be sure to 'Like' our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/njwiseguys
and you can find me on Twitter at SeanHiggs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surekhatech
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com