Rush Limbaugh reveals advanced lung cancer diagnosis

Search

Tokens
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You made a thread asking the forum if the Kobe coverage was going too far after 4 days. You asked us that.

I sure did. Why was Kobe Bryant mentioned at the Super Bowl one week later? He had nothing to do with the NFL.

Defender of the Faith
Tokens
If Rachel Maddow was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer tomorrow, I'd feel bad for her as a human being. You and I are just different people.

You predict ill will for Sal, then you get butthurt over being recognized as a hypocrite.

Yes, we are different.

Tokens
They go hush real quick when anyone besides me tells them real shit. They absolutely HATE when I tell them real shit they go crazy. I mean I had to put Enflameo onto Almond milk. He didn’t know what it was. I am this dudes father honestly. It’s crazy how out of pocket he gets with me. But I appreciate someone else once and a while smacking sense into him because he’s like grown numb to my smacks. Maybe I’ll put my rings on

Tokens
no man's my hero, your total lack of compassion for a human fighting a serious illness is your problem. A man who I can only surmise has done infinitely more for charitable causes than you have

Four posts mocking him, speaks for itself

I know I've made mistakes, I know I never wish harm on anyone, I refuse to judge people like you INSIST on doing

You are right; I have no compassion for mean spirited hypocrites whom I have no personal relationship with.

Tokens
You predict ill will for Sal, then you get butthurt over being recognized as a hypocrite.

Yes, we are different.

I do predict ill will over people that act in that manner over the dying. Yes I do. Not butthurt at all. No reason for you to think that.

Yes, we are very different.

Tokens
They go hush real quick when anyone besides me tells them real shit. They absolutely HATE when I tell them real shit they go crazy. I mean I had to put Enflameo onto Almond milk. He didn’t know what it was. I am this dudes father honestly. It’s crazy how out of pocket he gets with me. But I appreciate someone else once and a while smacking sense into him because he’s like grown numb to my smacks. Maybe I’ll put my rings on

Every single post you make at the RX, you include my name somehow even if the topic has nothing to do with me.

I live in your head every day at the RX.

Tokens
They give those things away like candy, random celebs have received them

[FONT=&quot]Obama gave medals of freedom to those great statesman Ellen Degeneres, Deniro and Billie Jean King and those other great political science majors Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.

Obama also gave Biden the same medal, but yet wont endorse his best friend.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]<button class="O(n):h O(n):a Bd(n) Px(6px) Py(2px)" aria-haspopup="true" aria-label="More" style="background-color: transparent; overflow: visible; margin: 0px; cursor: pointer; font-size: 16px; font-family: inherit; border: none; padding: 2px 6px;"><svg class="Cur(p)" width="16" height="16" viewBox="0 0 48 48" data-icon="overflow" style="fill: rgb(135, 140, 145); stroke: rgb(135, 140, 145); stroke-width: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">
</path></svg></button>[/FONT]

Tokens
no lies.. just telling it like it is.. I'm not PC... Kobe or the NBA doesn't affect me. Its a racist sport , so don't follow it much. But like to see Lillard and the Blazers do well.. Rush talks to us.. better connection to me. bigger affect on me.. No lies NO BS . just the way it is.. go bounce your fuckn ball

A racist sport he says. Geeze. lmfao. Never heard more of an oxymoron In my life

“go bounce your ball”. Isn’t that what that racist bitch said on tv? Yeah it was

Tokens
Mob , start making good arguments and answering questions without the BS , or you will be on ignore.. I'm not gaining anything from this with you... big waste of time

Great. Gaining anything from me????? Lmfaooooo. We know that’s all you want here. Someone else to do the work for you. We know bitchmade.

Tokens
Yeah.....I do....on your wife’s chin

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. You called me a child molester two days ago now this. I just don't cross the line with you. I hate your guts but don't cross the line. You have no shame.

Tokens
The kkk klan says he speaks for the people here lmfao.

An evil guy who has spread hate for years and years. I have absolutely no sympathy for this clown. No wonder he is red eyes role model/inspiration. Just like Rush, redeye practices preaching hate here. You’ll honor him well I am sure. Ignorant morons. And they have the audacity to question why people feel sad about Kobe. It’s comical these kkk members here. Comical.

Nobody truly fucks with this guy unless you’re off your rocker or just a blatant racist.

Tokens
you have 62 minutes to put on Rush MOB,maybe you can learn something,i doubt though,you are an ignorant racist and you will rot in hell with your KKK Democrat party

Tokens
HItWuU.jpg

Tokens
The idea that Rush is a racist is a complete lie pushed by the left, and bought into by the brainless lemmings like MobDonkey. Even Rush's black employees confirm
this fact.

[h=1]Bo Snerdley: Jim Acosta Is ‘Ignoring My Direct Challenge’ To Produce Racism Evidence Against Rush[/h][h=2]Bo Against The Fake News[/h]
f914ad62edc56a2f6c3aaf31cfb6bf68
[FONT=&quot]by
PATRICK HOWLEY
February 6, 2020

[/FONT][/COLOR]

MAGA Black

Share on FacebookShare on Twitterhttps://reddit.com/submit?url=https...enge’+To+Produce+Racism+Evidence+Against+Rushhttps://nationalfile.com/bo-snerdle...nge-to-produce-racism-evidence-against-rush/#

<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7736901076965574" data-ad-slot="4474109048" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent !important; display: block; height: 345px; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline-table; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: block; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden;"><iframe width="600" height="345" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 600px; height: 345px; overflow: visible;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>
ADVERTISEMENT

Rush Limbaugh’s producer Bo Snerdley has challenged CNN personality Jim Acosta to produce evidence to support Acosta’s on-air claim that radio legend Limbaugh has a history of disparaging African-American people.
<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7736901076965574" data-ad-slot="9354669129" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent !important; display: block; height: 345px; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_2_expand" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; display: inline-table; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; display: block; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px; overflow: hidden;"><iframe width="600" height="345" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_2" name="aswift_2" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 600px; height: 345px; overflow: visible;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>​
Snerdley, a black man himself, is challenging Acosta head-on, and Acosta is refusing to show any evidence for his smear of Limbaugh. Rush Limbaugh received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, America’s highest civilian honor, from First Lady Melania Trump at the State of the Union. Limbaugh is suffering from lung cancer, and fans are celebrating the broadcaster’s life’s work, which dates back to the late 1980’s. Limbaugh is largely responsible for using the medium of AM radio to create conservative alternative media to dispute the left-wing mainstream press. The Democrats have struggled to maintain their cries of Republican racism since I exposed Democrat Virginia governor Ralph Northam’s racist yearbook photo in 2019, prompting the Left to hypocritically defend a racist.
<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" data-tweet-id="1225282643819945985" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Bo Snerdley@BoSnerdley

Don't believe @Acosta can respond. There are no facts to support his slanderous assertions. Those facts do not exist. @CNN and @Acosta are ignoring my direct challenge for them to produce the list of supposed "history" of racism because they can't. https://twitter.com/3horses4dogs/status/1225281734360485888 …
Alexandra@3horses4dogs

Replying to @BoSnerdley @PittsburghPG

Any response from him yet Bo?

10:58 PM - Feb 5, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,351 people are talking about this

</twitter-widget>
<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7736901076965574" data-ad-slot="5771537326" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent !important; display: block; height: 345px; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_3_expand" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; display: inline-table; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_3_anchor" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; display: block; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px; overflow: hidden;"><iframe width="600" height="345" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_3" name="aswift_3" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 600px; height: 345px; overflow: visible;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>​
Limbaugh supporters are rallying around Snerdley during this difficult time.
<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" data-tweet-id="1224935325199491072" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">

3,148 people are talking about this

</twitter-widget>
<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7736901076965574" data-ad-slot="7001692665" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent !important; display: block; height: 345px; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_5_expand" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; display: inline-table; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px;"><ins id="aswift_5_anchor" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; display: block; height: 345px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 600px; overflow: hidden;"><iframe width="600" height="345" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_5" name="aswift_5" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 600px; height: 345px; overflow: visible;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>​
<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-2" data-tweet-id="1225269587530350593" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Bo Snerdley@BoSnerdley

Those of us who listen to Rush, and have for 30 years understand his love of America and his oft expressed dream that ALL Americans share in our American Dream. Those who don't listen - are sadly willfully, or purposefully misinformed. Hate? Mirror. https://twitter.com/IKeepsItBriel/status/1225268919537106946 …
e breazy™@IKeepsItBriel

Replying to @denniscamp and 2 others

If by pure hate you’re referring to Rush Limbaugh, then you are correct.

10:06 PM - Feb 5, 2020

283 people are talking about this

</twitter-widget><twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-3" data-tweet-id="1224947400038588416" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Bo Snerdley@BoSnerdley

I am FREE. I can call myself whatever I choose to without answering to YOU. And I am an American - whose ancestors fought for this country when they didn't enjoy it's freedoms. And I don't need lectures from you. https://twitter.com/AlienBoyMusic/status/1224946901595934720 …
Josh Christie @AlienBoyMusic

Replying to @BoSnerdley

Jokes on you, I'm not a liberal. And also, why call yourself an "African American"? Aren't we are ALL Americans?

12:46 AM - Feb 5, 2020

315 people are talking about this

</twitter-widget><twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-4" data-tweet-id="1224946769982902278" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Bo Snerdley@BoSnerdley

For all of you liberal haters who keep rolling out this racial BS. I could share stories of Rush's interactions with people of ALL races/.sexual orientations/ etc. He is a KIND, DECENT, RESPECTFUL, GENEROUS, AND LOVING MAN. You know media lies. I know RUSH.

12:44 AM - Feb 5, 2020

10.1K people are talking about this

</twitter-widget><twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-5" data-tweet-id="1224945295500378112" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Bo Snerdley@BoSnerdley

This is what equality looks like. Shock jocks insult EVERYONE. That was what they did. Think Don Rickles. Blacks weren't excluded. Blacks are HUMAN. We can also be insulted without it being racist. It's called equality. GET A LIFE. https://twitter.com/harmon111/status/1224943934876549123 …
Bo Harmon@harmon111

Replying to @harmon111 and 2 others

[To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

12:38 AM - Feb 5, 2020

175 people are talking about this

</twitter-widget>Watch the late Andrew Breitbart explain to Peter Robinson how learning that Rush is not a racist helped wake Breitbart up to the media’s phoniness:
<iframe title="Andrew Breitbart — Media War" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b8CpON8VrRU?start=405&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;"></iframe>
Stuntman Acosta’s press badge was famously revoked after he caused a scene at a President Trump presser and made contact with the arm of a female White House intern, but he sued and got his press credentials restored.
Charlie Hurt wrote for The Washington Times in 2019, regarding Acosta’s antics:
“Who gave this idiot a microphone? Who gave him a press badge? Who would give this nut a minute of airtime?
CNN, apparently.
The once-vaunted international television network was once known for its brave reporters who covered wars under falling bombs from inside the war zone. Once known for its fearless correspondents who went behind enemy lines to shine a bright light on evil dictators. Once known for its serious reporters who brought attention to atrocities and famine in the farthest corners of the world.
Now, Jim Acosta — preening before cameras like a wounded peacock who doesn’t know his plumage has all fallen out. The only feathers left are soggy, wet and dull.
Yet on he preens and struts and clucks — a sad display and an embarrassment to all the other birds…”

Tokens
Hey look it “even Rush’s black friends say he’s not a racist!!!!!!” He must not be a racist then!!!!!!! LMFAO. Typical....DipshitZIT, you know what to do with that biased right wing extremist propaganda article, right? Hand it here I’ll wipe my ass with it and give it back to you.

Comical that they even decide to go through with making an article on this LMFAOOOO

Tokens
Think real quick the people Trump has publicly endorsed while in office.....

Rush Limbaugh

Roy Moore

Cavanaugh

Sherrif Joe

They are either racists or child molesters/rapists. These are the guys the kkk klan here also support.

Crazy shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellyLeah
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com