Kingdom Come

Search
Tokens
He's supposed to be gone ALREADY. In his "hey everybody look at me" wk. 9 NFL thread...the one where he finally gave out the play on page 8...he said this in the very first post. "This game looks easy on the board and should be easy as it looks. If not, mark my words, I will take a leave of absence from the NFL until further notice.
I guess it's all relative, but "further notice" seemed to come very quickly.

:drink:

Last night I drank enough to kill a small Asian fa
Tokens
Hines: I personally feel sorry for you that you have been friends with this child for 4 years. Seems like you are the more mature one out of the friendship. I will again, offer you a wager. You said, "I guarantee you that you're not even in the top half of AFL cappers on here as scott w (and a couple others) know their shit as well". If you strongly feel this way, I will give you -500 I will finish in the "top half" of all of these AFL cappers here. Up to 5K for your 1K, sounds like a bargain to me.... Talk to me, get my email from Wil and lets post up our money somewhere.

KC, Guru is one of the most mature people my age that I've ever met, seriously I don't know where that is coming from.

As for the bet you suggested, I would rather stick with the original bet of AFLGuru being able to outcap you simply because of the problem of determining who is and isn't actually handicapping the AFL. Half of the people that post plays sporadically I would have no idea what to do with, and also every new poster that comes in will be suspect. Further, I know that AFLGuru will be here week in and week out posting plays whereas others might not, and I have a high level of trust in AFLGuru. I might be able to rise the stakes of our Guru bet to $750 or maybe $1000, if that is okay with you we can start making arrangements with a reliable third party.

PBR

Time for your Pabst test ladies
Tokens
I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who made the offer, but now are ignoring it once it was accepted.

Laughable at best.

:nohead:

Good one, Johnny. I can't see him responding to you, however, because you kinda gave him a dose of his own medicine there. He might respond to me though once he discovers I got a speeding ticket a few years back and also fell asleep in church once.

Crown me or protect me, depends on the game....
Tokens
KC, Guru is one of the most mature people my age that I've ever met, seriously I don't know where that is coming from.

As for the bet you suggested, I would rather stick with the original bet of AFLGuru being able to outcap you simply because of the problem of determining who is and isn't actually handicapping the AFL. Half of the people that post plays sporadically I would have no idea what to do with, and also every new poster that comes in will be suspect. Further, I know that AFLGuru will be here week in and week out posting plays whereas others might not, and I have a high level of trust in AFLGuru. I might be able to rise the stakes of our Guru bet to $750 or maybe $1000, if that is okay with you we can start making arrangements with a reliable third party.

Like I said, you are the mature one. When the time is right, you let me know how much you want to bet, whether it is $250 or $1000, you let me know and you have a wager. Good luck for the remainder of the year!! :toast:

Tokens
So let me get this straight, I have a screen name on the internet, TheKids, and you assume I am a kid... That is intelligent. Hines ward dont you have a game today, Gynecologist seen any nice looken girls, and of course your the king. Ok, back to reality.
You made me an offer to meet at a nuetral place in jersey, when i said Philly. Jerseys not far, and its worth embarassing you, so i said lets do it.

See the difference between Me and You is I will back up what i say with Proof and Actions, like when i offered the screen plays to show you that i dont play with monopoly money, like when i made an offer with a date and a place. Now go ask Rob Funk the moderator here if he has known me for 10 years when he got his start... That should clear up the kid shit.

Your ducken, its funny. Its not your fault, you would if you could but you cant so you wont. The one thing i wont do is accept your monopoly money. Youve been crowned.
Kingdom Gone.

Tokens
I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who made the offer, but now are ignoring it once it was accepted.

Laughable at best.

:nohead:

Is this guy amazing or what? The King of Clowns.
Make an offer, if its accepted, step up. Wow.

Tokens
So let me get this straight, I have a screen name on the internet, TheKids, and you assume I am a kid... That is intelligent. Hines ward dont you have a game today, Gynecologist seen any nice looken girls, and of course your the king. Ok, back to reality.
You made me an offer to meet at a nuetral place in jersey, when i said Philly. Jerseys not far, and its worth embarassing you, so i said lets do it.

See the difference between Me and You is I will back up what i say with Proof and Actions, like when i offered the screen plays to show you that i dont play with monopoly money, like when i made an offer with a date and a place. Now go ask Rob Funk the moderator here if he has known me for 10 years when he got his start... That should clear up the kid shit.

Your ducken, its funny. Its not your fault, you would if you could but you cant so you wont. The one thing i wont do is accept your monopoly money. Youve been crowned.
Kingdom Gone.

Wow, sounds like a nerve got pinched. Let me get this straight, I am suppose to book a flight to New Jersey for Sunday get out there with a "HIGH" chance the kid does not show up and I waste a flight, time, money and energy when I can bet at any legitamate book online in the comfort of my own home. Last time I recall, the "kid" said bring your bags of money to Philly. When I am in New York, which is about 4 times a year, I will be more than glad to wager head to head with you for a dime or whatever you want in Jersey. :ohno: You choose your screen name so don't get mentally upset when you are referenced with your screen name that you picked :missingte Sorry kid, I guess I would not have thought you were a kid until I found the post where you spent half a year of your life for no payout on a "free" baseball pool and got upset after you did not get paid. Your actions have already spoken for you and the fact that you are getting upset cause I am calling you by your screen name, proves your childish mentality so your screen name fits your mentality perfectly for who you are.... Makes sense "kid"?? LMAO.... Book a flight to Chicago get my email from Wil and lets make some wagers this Sunday. I promise you if you show, it is my turn next. Rather you risk wasting your time first, plus since you have a "kid" mentality, you are more proned to taking the risk of spending $800-$1500 on a flight, hotel and expenses to bet a "dime". LMAO....... :missingte When I am conveniently in New York, I will get your email from Wil, take the drive to Jersey to meet you half way and wager on anything where we don't see eye to eye on. Thanks kid, got any candy left over from Halloween?? HUH?? :aktion033

Children now and day, I tell you. What does our future look like.... :missingte

Tokens
Is this guy amazing or what? The King of Clowns.
Make an offer, if its accepted, step up. Wow.

Hey also noticed that you are talking to yourself in your threads. I read a study once that said it is very normal for children to talk to themselves up to the age of 7. They say it can stretch to the age of 12 if they have no friends that want to talk back to them. I think you are in the range where you should go talk to your doctor to see what he can do to you since you are way over 12 and still talking to yourself. Your reference to Monopoly is from your recent board game you played yesterday by yourself. Dr. Phil says it all comes together after some fact finding. "The Kid"... LMAO!! :missingte

P.S. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PLAYS!! :aktion033

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post4705030 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
11-07-2007, 08:45 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>TheKids<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4705030", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4705030 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Nfl Season Thread
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Going to post some plays here going forward. I have been on these forums for about 10 years, but just have never really taken the time to post here for a few different reasons. I have posted a few games this year, last post was a few wks ago when Wand asked me, ended up going 2-1. I will post my plays for the remiander of the season here, just to set the record straight about me being a kid, lol. Its a name i was given because i was always with the old heads and started this at a young age, ill always keep. Anyway Plays, 90 percent will be NFL, NCAA here and there 3-10* Range.
Preliminary Card posted early in week, final before kickoff. Some lines i will lock in earlier.

Prelim Card For Week 10
Tennessee vs Jaguars: Dont even have a line on this game yet. There are 2 systems i have played for the last 15 years or so and this is one. I will definetly be playing against them. Im looking at a 3.5-4pt line when it opens, so that will decide how large it is for me.

6* Arizona -1 vs Detroit (Waiting on Line Move)
Both these teams are night and day away and at home. Detroit is a machine in that dome, but on the road they arent as great. Now they are going to Arizona, where the Cardinals have only lost 1 game there this season, and all of a sudden its a pretty tough place to get a win. Arizonas one loss came when Warner was hurt early in the game, and they have beaten the Steelers and Seahawks there this year. There are not to many games where Home field could sway me from one side to the other, but with these 2 involved it could be one of them. Detroit is 6-2 and feeling pretty good at this point, not really used to it. Arizona needs this win. I expect to a see a nice percentage on Detroit, and think they could have gotten even money at Detroit -4 in this game...

5*Bills -3 at Miami: Locked In
Miami wont go winless the whole season, but there is no reason to think their win will come at the hands of a team that has played with a lot of heart this season. I see them beating a team with maybe even a little more talent, but a team that doesnt play hard that week. Bills are rolling and have played really well football. Bills are definetly on my card this week.

3* Chargers +3.5 vs Colts: Waiting on Line
Rarely play against a team with one of the reasons being the let down from the prior week, but that definetly is a factor with Indy. That game was like a mini superbowl, and they collapsed in the 4th quater. I cant imagine and good days of practice so far this week, and hopefully they will come out a little stale. The Chargers could be one of the best teams in football, i think we all have to be a little unsure of them. I think they matchup great against the colts. LT should be motivated after being embarrassed by AP, ball control offense, keep peyton and co. off the field. Getting 3.5 pts at home, im not passing them up.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
user_online.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 4705030 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>TheKids</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by TheKids</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add TheKids to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 4705030 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #4705030 --><!-- post #4707343 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder id=post4707343 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date -->
post_new.gif
11-08-2007, 01:05 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>TheKids<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4707343", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4707343 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->4* Eagles +3
Tough to sweep a division rival, taking the 3 with the inter division dog here. Washington wasnt impressive against the Jets last week, and wasnt impressive against the Pats the week before. The Eagles cant play any worse then they did against washington in the first game. I look for the Eagles D to bounce back to the team that was giving up only 16 pts a game, and Donovan to come back with a few plays to make the difference.

3* Browns +10
Pitt short week, Browns playing with confidence and scoring a ton, division rival, anti public, and grabbing what will be a solid double digits.

Good luck to all but Kingdom Come and his monopoly money$$$
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:monsters-

Tokens
Sponge Bob, I will be more than glad to give you the 16 team 21 point teaser to for the limit. Whatever you want, I will beat the -150 odds and give you -130. Fair Sponge Bob??

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4407424 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
post_old.gif
08-28-2007, 01:02 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>TheKids<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4407424", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4407424 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Need Help With a Teaser Price
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Have someone that wants pricing on 21pt teasers for football... Anyway, i need something to go from so is anyone aware of any books that offer them, so that i can get an idea of a fair price? Thanks!!

LMAO, for a so called "vet" you seem to be making a lot of rookie mistakes. Like fielding the ball at the 1 yard line with no defenders around you.... :ohno: You are making this to easy...... Kid!! LMAO!! :missingte

Tokens
What? Talking to myself? Again with the Kid stuff? Sponge Bob, wtf?
No one cares about ur picks, hahaha. Dude, before you can at least hate on someone, now you have even lost that.
If you are going to go thru my threads, you should be able to infer something from that question, rather then what you brought up. I dont play teasers, and i have never offered more then 10 pt ones in the past. I believe 90 percent of the offshore books, dont offer these teasers either. Anyone that does, it is relatively new. What was your point?
Now see, that was a direct reply, take notes and try it, i will give you a chance here:
1) You said you had a nice place in Jersey where we would throw some dime plays up against each other, I agreed. Can we set up a date, or not.

Thats anough, one should take you long anough. A simple yes or no will do.

Tokens
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Kingdom Come
LMAO, if you ever want to bet me face to face, I got a neutral place in Jersey if that is not to far for you.
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Kingdom Come
Johnny, I live in Chicago, why would I fly to bet a guy a dime on a game.

Wow, i didnt even read you first reply of the 3, you must be having a slow day producing the movies. Yeah, i guess my anwser to flying out to chicago is that i never made the offer...
Who is talking to themselves?
On the other hand, above you can see ur bipolar act in full effect, as other have pointed out. Bottom line, you gonna man up to that first quote and offer or not, i did and agreed.
Saying when im in NYC one time, ill drive and meet you doesnt cut it.
You said your cousin with a bag of money would meet people all over the place, this is how it came up. I dont need to even see you, i just want your money, send your mom, i dont care.
Stop wasting my time, your broke.

Tokens
This is getting very boring.
You can email me when your ready to put your money were your mouth is. Keep working your double shifts at BK, crack open your piggy bank, and hopefully by the end of the year you will be able to send one of your imaginary little men with money to Philly Or Jersey, to play a few games. I would never waste my time with someone, and havent here, but I wanted to expose you for the fake that you are and anyone with half a brain can see your not a man of your word. You have proven that on every level. Im done with you, let me know if you when and where you want to lose your money, besides that good luck touting all day.

Tokens
Looks like you went 5 - 1 by the couple of posts above TheKids , with Tenn being the only lemon .
5 -1 that is if you happened to get the Bills on the line change .

Pretty good .

Tokens
TheKids nice job going 5 - 1 ats .
Can you give me the mnf winner and total ? throw in a final score too if you feeling froggy . ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamemienphihay
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com