Kingdom Come

Search

PBR

Time for your Pabst test ladies
Tokens
Guru, i had mentioned that his posts came out of nowhere. I dont post here much because a lot of it is just a circus, but a few of the mods even know me from 10 years ago, and ive been around for a while.
I just cant believe that the way this place is, that if this clown hit 70 percent this year, he wouldnt have been mentioned anywhere, and even someone that doesnt look here to often or post at all like myself, wouldnt remember him. It seemed like 2 months ago, his posts just came out of blue, with a link saying im a great capper, here is my link to show you im 70 percent. Went well for about a month, and then has started to lose everything he touches, and they arent even close. You guys know this place better then i do, i run a private forum and just dont have the time. Does anyone recall this guy hitting 70 percent last year here like he claims? I just cant imagine an attention whore going unnoticed for a year or even since the beinning of this football season. He brought the bright lights on himself, and then went ice cold. Same old story everywhere, he went on a larry ness like roll, now cant hit a barn.
My major problem with him is not only is he an attention whore, but if hes really trying to help people out, why if he start 15 threads a week in advance wouldnt he tell people to get an account to be able to bet props, so people arent waiting for his Monster loser CFL prop, and then get shutout? Hes offered to show his screen print, but then when called on it he wont. Just to much garbage with the guy. Come to think of it, Kingdom Come sounds like the Jayz CD that game out last december, thats less then a year ago.
Whatever, im in for a nickle on any of the matchups raiderz listed, and would love KC to take up the offer he made about his people with bags of money meeting me in Jersey. Ill go heads on with him 3 games for a dime on any given sunday.
Its pretty obvious he doesnt play what he claims, because he could really shut me up with a simple screen print of his plays, but he wont. I dont buy the im to busy for that, but ill reply and tell you that 15 times,,,lol.
Im in for any challenge against Kingdom "by the end of the season" ill be gone.
He's supposed to be gone ALREADY. In his "hey everybody look at me" wk. 9 NFL thread...the one where he finally gave out the play on page 8...he said this in the very first post. "This game looks easy on the board and should be easy as it looks. If not, mark my words, I will take a leave of absence from the NFL until further notice.
I guess it's all relative, but "further notice" seemed to come very quickly.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Nice catch.

KC
Largest straight up wager on one side/total for 2007. This game looks easy on the board and should be as easy as it looks. If not, mark my words, I will take a leave of absence from the NFL until further notice. I will gladly walk from the NFL up over 110K if this goes down (knock on wood). If this wins, I will be up close to 170K for the year and officially coast for the remainder of the season betting small unit plays to sustain until the playoffs or something really stands out. A couple of picks and fumbles and last minute onsides and drives reversed and I have another MONSTER weekend. These are the breaks that will happen for and against you week to week, been on the other side numerous times so I will not curse the football gods. Stay tuned, play will be posted mid-late week. :toast:

KC-Let's take the bet off the forum and you don't post on any forum until after the end of the regular football season.

I don't need the press and you should stick to your word.

Tokens
I don't need the press and you should stick to your word.

Not only that he started the week 10 thread before week 9 was done with.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4693499 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
post_old.gif
11-05-2007, 10:18 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Kingdom Come<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4693499", true); </SCRIPT>
Crown me or protect me, depends on the game....

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4693499 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->So Peterson runs for 300 yards.... Okay so it was just under 300 yards and with that O-line dominating the line of scrimmage it is hard to see them getting blown out. Their defense is really good up front and they have name players in the secondary who have faired average this season. Green Bay is 7-1 :monsters- A few last minute plays here and there and yes, they are 7-1. I think Minny matches up well with GB but it is weird, the Pack have no running game and Minny specializes in stopping the run. Bollinger is no where near a starting QB but he can "manage" the game and let the O-line and Peterson go to work. Problem is, this game is in Lambeau field. I think the Pack win but by a close margin. Hopefully it can start snowing/rain/hail and wind to make this a running game which favors Minnesota. If they get that weather I will nibble on the moneyline as well.

Official Play:

Minnesota +6.5 -110 (10 units)
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
user_offline.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
Not only that he started the week 10 thread before week 9 was done with.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4693499 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
post_old.gif
11-05-2007, 10:18 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Kingdom Come<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4693499", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4693499 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->So Peterson runs for 300 yards.... Okay so it was just under 300 yards and with that O-line dominating the line of scrimmage it is hard to see them getting blown out. Their defense is really good up front and they have name players in the secondary who have faired average this season. Green Bay is 7-1 :monsters- A few last minute plays here and there and yes, they are 7-1. I think Minny matches up well with GB but it is weird, the Pack have no running game and Minny specializes in stopping the run. Bollinger is no where near a starting QB but he can "manage" the game and let the O-line and Peterson go to work. Problem is, this game is in Lambeau field. I think the Pack win but by a close margin. Hopefully it can start snowing/rain/hail and wind to make this a running game which favors Minnesota. If they get that weather I will nibble on the moneyline as well.

Official Play:

Minnesota +6.5 -110 (10 units)
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
user_offline.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LMAO, what is your record Gyno?? Also is it true you got banned for not paying a $100 bet??? LMAO, please kid, for a dude that bets $20/game, know your place and if you want to join the herd of hatred, by all means that is your option. Don't be a chump and try to pile on. LMAO!! Clown!! AFL, you read all my threads you idiot so to say you don't care or only people under 1000 posts care, you have read every single one. LMAO, I have never even seen nor read one of yours. You should like a kid in college trying to make 15 cents out of a nickel. I don't care how many games you attend and the minute I get paid to post my picks will be the day you wager more than a nickel on a game, which is never. Raiders, up til now I have not received an email tuff guy. PBR, tell "our friend" he will turn it around...... get it?? And "kid", there is a free hockey pool at Bowmans.com, you want me to get you the link?? They will actually pay you if you place. Also when you are ready lets trade screen caps like they were baseball cards, deal?? LMAO, the fact that you think a small group like yourselfs actually mean anything to the way I bet or make money is hilarious. Between Gyno, AFL, Raiders and "kid" like "child", I wager more on one game then you guys combined in a week. LMAO, keep the thread bubbling, you guys are comical and I enjoy what you guys have to say and defend. Cheers and I really mean this to you guys all, good luck in life then sports, seems like you all need it. Never even knew any of you existed until you tried to bash me. If you do all of your searches you will see I have never responded to any of you nor attacked you in any manner yet you feel the need to show hatred for no reason. Again seriously, good luck in life, maybe one day you can all do more productive things than bash a dude who is doing well. Cheers!! :toast:

Tokens
I never got banned idiot. AND I've had plenty posted plenty of winning seasons on here.

z27.gif

Never even heard of you until recently. AND honestly can careless about you or your plays

z30.gif

Tokens
Come to the Rx and try to predict who will go Tout, wait a minute, I thought this site was where guys try to predict the outcome of sporting events?:think2: KC why bother with this shit? Just fueling the fire. I kinda think you seem above that, please don't disappoint and go Tout, I'll feel foolish having defended you! LOL!! Good Luck and pay no mind to jealous fucks!!!!

You play... to win... the game
Tokens
Funny, it's not AFL season... that's my bread and butter and that's why I'm here. I do some CFL, some MAAC college, and even the occassional college football game. But my bread and butter is the AFL and you'll see plenty of me then.

You can't even tell me how many TEAMS there are in the AFL, so at least I know that knowledge for knowledge, this isn't nearly a fair fight.

Tokens
Come to the Rx and try to predict who will go Tout, wait a minute, I thought this site was where guys try to predict the outcome of sporting events?:think2:

No point Pukka, these clowns are chumps. I mean think about it, you got guys in college dorms posting non sense and worthless threads day in and day out. Guys that are like 10-15 games under 500 and slow pay a legitamate bet for $100 :ohno: tag teaming to try to hate on me.... Hmmmm... they then say they don't care about my threads yet they read every single one and I only know of them from researching them after they bash me to see why they would bash me. Still don't get it but like I said I find it comical and funny that these dudes don't know me yet they hate me for being successful. It would be horrible if they knew who I really was and how successful I am away from sports, I am sure they would spend their life hating me opposed to just when they are logged on the Rx. Its okay guys, I will pray for each and everyone of you.... really I will..... GOOD LUCK IN LIFE the good luck in sports, you guys need more assistance in life before sports so I geniunely mean that. Cheers to you all, even you Gyno,maybe one day you can actually aspire to becoming a real doctor one day, put your mind to it and anything is possible, then you would not take weeks to work your paper route so you can pay off your $100 bet, cheers!! :toast:

Tokens
Funny, it's not AFL season... that's my bread and butter and that's why I'm here. I do some CFL, some MAAC college, and even the occassional college football game. But my bread and butter is the AFL and you'll see plenty of me then.

You can't even tell me how many TEAMS there are in the AFL, so at least I know that knowledge for knowledge, this isn't nearly a fair fight.

LMAO, looking forward to it AFL. You make me laugh. When you were in school just learning about the AFL, you can call Spiro and he will tell you who moved the line to a flat line that you may have bet $20 on. Call the Greek and ask for Spiro the owner and ask him when he started booking AFL who moved the lines and the line you would bet, I already had a 2-6 point advantage. Funny kid, I am really looking forward to it. Can't wait to bet the Grand Rapids with Bishop at the helm..... :missingte

PBR

Tokens
No hatred here, King. It's just that there are a bunch of great cappers on this site who don't feel the need to draw attention to themselves with week-long threads that lead off with statements like "...mark my words, I will take a leave of absence from the NFL until further notice."

Tokens
z10.jpg

KC,

You are a moron. I don't owe anyone ANY MONEY, get your story straight. BTW I've read maybe one or two of your threads in my lifetime and was turned off by your attention whoring ways.

It's pretty obvious you aren't going to post those screenshots many people of asked from you, the fact that you haven't already speaks volumes. It's also obvious you aren't a man of your word cause you said if your play lost you would take a leave of absence only to post week 10 plays before week 9 was even over.

Even Al Gore has a message for you
z43.jpg

Buried Alive after week 2 of the NFL
Tokens
LMAO, please kid, for a dude that bets $20/game, know your place and if you want to join the herd of hatred, by all means that is your option.

Doesn't matter if he bets 1$, 20$, or 10,000$ per game. He admits it and doesn't try to act like a high roller like some.

I have no agenda out for you KC, but you truly are those that come, post picks for a few weeks, then go tout. It has been seen here many times in the past. I think that is the main issue many have with you. Also, the hyping of plays and being an attention whore week in and week out from what I observed is pretty childish, and you are lying to yourself if you really think that you don't do this for the attention and thread views--cause it's obvious that you care about that. Anyways, BOL to you the rest of the season, hope you make some profits.

(I'm sure I will get bashed x10 for posting that, but oh well.)

Also, can you post some threads from the previous two years? I tried finding them but came up with nada. just curious to see how you did in years past.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Between Gyno, AFL, Raiders and "kid" like "child", I wager more on one game then you guys combined in a week.
LMFAO

When Pinny started coming out with openers on the AFL lines on Tues afternoons it was AFLGuru moving the lines. Ask daringly who was moving them with max limit bets although the limits were only in the mid 4 figures.

Wil has my email address. Get it from him. How much are we betting and do you agree to stay off the RX until the end of the regular football season or is your word crap.

Tokens
Guys that are like 10-15 games under 500

You are so lame it's funny. Conveniently mentioning my bad current NFL season without mentioning any of my past successful season or my current 59% College Football Season.

Actually it doesn't surprise me, considering you've been hyping the short term success you've had to anyone who will listen.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
gyno's had some GREAT seasons. I saw his picks at other forums.

KC- Are you going to agree to stay off the forums as you posted?

I'm doing this to prove that you are a fraud. Stay off the forums, email me and I'll set all this up off the forum.

Tokens
Doesn't matter if he bets 1$, 20$, or 10,000$ per game. He admits it and doesn't try to act like a high roller like some.

I have no agenda out for you KC, but you truly are those that come, post picks for a few weeks, then go tout. It has been seen here many times in the past. I think that is the main issue many have with you. Also, the hyping of plays and being an attention whore week in and week out from what I observed is pretty childish, and you are lying to yourself if you really think that you don't do this for the attention and thread views--cause it's obvious that you care about that. Anyways, BOL to you the rest of the season, hope you make some profits.

(I'm sure I will get bashed x10 for posting that, but oh well.)

Also, can you post some threads from the previous two years? I tried finding them but came up with nada. just curious to see how you did in years past.

Pyro, tuff to judge anyone based on previous different human beings and their actions after doing well or not. I am not every man nor am I a tout, nor do I care to be. "Attention whore", that is so far off from who I am and if you knew anything about me, you would know I rather be in the credits at the end of the movie opposed to being the "star". Since you came at me like a man, I will do the same to you and treat you with respect. Good luck on your wagers this year, here is my 2006 thread. Cheers to you and good luck to you.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=425861

:toast:

Tokens
or is your word crap.

Crap.....

Kingdom Come said:
Largest straight up wager on one side/total for 2007. This game looks easy on the board and should be as easy as it looks. If not, mark my words, I will take a leave of absence from the NFL until further notice. I will gladly walk from the NFL up over 110K if this goes down (knock on wood)

Tokens
gyno's had some GREAT seasons. I saw his picks at other forums.

KC- Are you going to agree to stay off the forums as you posted?

I'm doing this to prove that you are a fraud. Stay off the forums, email me and I'll set all this up off the forum.

No disrespect Raiders but I don't give a shit about someone's season if they made $20 for 5 months. What a waste of time. This is actual fun and mindless after a long hard real day of making some income. This goes well with beer!! Cheers!! :toast:

PBR

Tokens
That old rascal the King is sure a slippery fella. He'll respond to everything except his very own words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamemienphihay
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com