Jerry Sandusky taking stand in bid to overturn conviction

Search

Tokens
The only real facts....Curley, Shultz, Sandusky, and Spanier convicted ... McQueary vindicated. those are actual facts you psycho child molester loving freak. And Joe Pa would be behind bars if the pussy didn't croak too soon. The cult will continue to live on because of nutters like you and JayPa and the isolated disgusting cunts in central PA that believe Nittany Lion Football is the most important thing in this world. You all suck, collectively, and you've not learned a thing which is incomprehensible to most of us normal folks.

Last week, Curley, 62, and Schultz, 67, each pleaded guilty to the same misdemeanor charge Spanier was convicted of.
"They consciously turned their backs and the abuse continued," Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said Friday. "These leaders endangered the welfare of children by both their actions and inactions. There are zero excuses when it comes to failing to report the abuse of children to the appropriate authorities."

Why do you change the story? Do you work in the media ? Why do leave out facts? Are your related to Shubin, or one of " victims"

You seem very passionate about not wanting the truth told .

Are you afraid to post the word, 'ACQUITTED "

Why hide the fact that in the greatest cover up of a pedophile for 30 years, of the 30 or so charges

a few misdemeanors stuck ( 2 because of a plea deal)

do those facts fit your narrative, or mine? Does that fact fit your narrative, or mine?

Here's an actual photo of Sandusky V7 after testifying today about why he only claimed abuse after having repressed memory therapy. I wonder if we can discern anything from his car. #NiceMercedes https://t.co/RR2k4UkwH4

John Ziegler (@Zigmanfreud) posted a photo on Twitter
Get the whole picture - and other photos from John Ziegler
pic.twitter.com/RR2k4UkwH4

Tokens
[h=1]Jerry Sandusky T-shirts! Markdown![/h]

jerry-sandusky-t-shirts-make-pitt-ohio-state-michigan-temple-wvu-markdown-bdbca4185511240dc342b1191fd9b639.jpg

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
Here's an actual photo of Sandusky V7 after testifying today about why he only claimed abuse after having repressed memory therapy. I wonder if we can discern anything from his car. #NiceMercedes https://t.co/RR2k4UkwH4

wow, you're sick posting this bullshit innuendo that a kid who was raped by a convicted, imprisoned sex offender must be lying because he drives a decent car. geezus you're a completely disgusting freak. no clue how you live with yourself as we all know there are several dozen other kids that were raped by Sando, under JoePa's watch, that are too afraid or embarrassed to ever come forward.

dear god, man ... what the fuck?

Tokens
wow, you're sick posting this bullshit innuendo that a kid who was raped by a convicted, imprisoned sex offender must be lying because he drives a decent car. geezus you're a completely disgusting freak. no clue how you live with yourself as we all know there are several dozen other kids that were raped by Sando, under JoePa's watch, that are too afraid or embarrassed to ever come forward.

dear god, man ... what the fuck?

FYI

Victim #7:

• He testified to the grand jury that no overt sexual abuse/touching ever took place.
  • Changed his story after getting a lawyer (surprise! Andrew Shubin). Explained his changed testimony at trial by very clearly claiming debunked "repressed memory therapy" saying: “that testimony is what I had recalled at that time. Through-again through counseling, through talking about things, I have remembered a great deal more things that I blocked out. And at that time, that was, yes, that’s what I thought but at this time that has changed.”
  • In 2004, after his alleged abuse, he wrote in his own handwriting on an application for a scholarship, “Jerry Sandusky, he has helped me understand so much about myself. He is such a kind and caring gentleman and I will never forget him.”

Tokens
During his court appearance Tuesday, McQueary testified that he came into the Lasch building's locker room and 'heard showers running, heard slapping sounds, ...The slapping sounds alerted me that more than just a shower was going on."
Through a mirror, "I saw an individual behind a minor individual in the shower," he added.
"Were you able to identify who that individual was?" Ditka asked.
"Jerry Sandusky," McQueary replied.
"it was Jerry right up against the boy ... skin to skin?" the prosecutor continued.
"Yes," McQueary said.
He said he was "shocked" and moved to get a better look. He said he slammed a locker door to make noise and hopefully stop what was going on.
"I looked in the shower one more time and Jerry and the boy were now separated. Jerry was looking directly at me," McQueary said. He said neither of them uttered a word.
After seeking advice from his father, John, and a friend, Dr. Jonathan Dranov, he called head football coach Joe Paterno the next day and went to Paterno's home.
"We sat at the kitchen table, the coach and I. I tried to tell him the best I could what I saw," McQueary said. He said he believes he got the message across, that he told Paterno that Sandusky was naked in a shower with a boy amid slapping sounds.
He described Paterno's demeanor as "saddened."
"He kind of slumped back in his chair, put his hand up to his face. He certainly knew it was serious, important," McQueary said. "He said, 'I need to think about it and tell somebody'."
McQueary said a week to 10 days later, Curley summoned him to a meeting where he told Curley and Schultz what he'd seen. "I told them I saw Jerry molesting a boy, that what he was doing with a boy on a Friday night was over the line," he said. He said he never described the Sandusky shower incident as "horseplay."
"You made it clear that what you saw was a sexual incident in that shower?" Ditka asked.
"Without a doubt," McQueary said.
"They said they would look into it and investigate it. They would take is seriously," he said of the result of his meeting with Curley and Schultz.
Another week or so went by before Curley called to tell him that Sandusky was going to be banned from bringing children into Penn State's athletic facilities and that they were going to report the incident to officials at the Second Mile charity for disadvantaged kids that Sandusky founded, McQueary said
Yet he said he still saw Sandusky in the athletic facilities after that, and didn't hide his disgust at the situation. After Sandusky was arrested a decade later, and it became clear that he was a main witness in the case, Penn State officials took his keys and banned him from campus buildings, McQueary said.
McQueary has taken a pounding from critics leading up to and even after Sandusky's convictions for molesting 10 boys. He recently won a multimillion verdict in a lawsuit he filed over his treatment by Penn State leaders.
Silver didn't heap any abuse on him during cross-examination that lasted only a few minutes.
Instead, Silver focused on what McQueary told Spanier about the shower incident.
"Dr. Spanier never talked to me about any of that," McQueary said.
"Nobody ever told you to keep your mouth shut?" Silver asked.
"No," McQueary replied. "I've never had a conversation with Dr. Spanier about that."
When Silver asked if he is sure he told Curley and Shultz that he believed he saw Sandusky sexually abusing a boy, McQueary replied, "That's the message that I certainly gave, that it was sexual."
Silver then asked if he directly told Curley and Schultz "that you saw Jerry Sandusky molesting a boy."
"I can't tell you if I used those exact words in that sequence," McQueary replied.
McQueary's father, John, testified that he spoke with Schultz about the shower incident later after an unrelated business meeting. "He sort of leaned back in his chair," the elder McQueary said. "He said, John, to be honest we heard rumblings of this before."
Earlier in the trial, prosecutors presented testimony about a 1998 report of a possible molestation by Sandusky in a shower room at Penn State. No charges immediately resulted from that investigation.
On cross-examination, John McQueary said he considered Schultz to be "honest and open." He said he never spoke to Spanier or Curley about the Sandusky incident.
Dranov testified that he was at the same business meeting with Schultz. He said Schultz told him "the university was quite concerned (about the shower incident report), that President Spanier was concerned as well."
"Did Graham Spanier in any way, shape or form prevent you from reporting this matter to anyone?" Silver asked.
"Not to my knowledge," Dranov said.

Mcqueary is a lying scumbag . How can anyone think he is credible? He changed his story a million times, and thought when he was questioned 10 years later about the incident he was caught either fixing games to pay off his gambling debts, or someone found his cock shots he was sending to other women other then his wife
When he was questioned 10 years later, he was also then told by police they were investigating Jerry as a possible pedophile so Mike then changed his story

Nothing sexual happened in that shower . As fixed and polluted as the jury was , they still found jerry innocent of any rape charges regarding that incident
VICTIM 2
Count 7: Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse
Verdict: Not guilty. http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_verdict_complet.html

So Mqueary was very confident he saw something sexual, yet walked out and didn't break it up when he is young, strong, football player who could have easily stopped an old man ? Seriously ?

The man saw something that horrific yet couldn't remember the year ( let alone the month ) it happened?

This was a star QB who played on front of 100k people, yet he panicked and curled up like a girl seeing this ?

Mike McQueary was the only witness in a massive cover-up but he was not given an open coaching job at the time it happened and he never alleged that he was forced to be part of a cover-up

Mike remained friendly with Jerry for 10 years after the alleged rape he saw, even playing golf with Jerry at many charity events and attending football games together

( someone explain that one to me ) If you are reading this, is that how you would act toward a pedophile you witnessed commit a crime ?

Jerry Sandusky decided to sexually assault a nearly 14-year-old football player in the only section of a large shower area which would be immediately visible to someone if they came into the locker room unexpectedly!

Doesnt anybody wonder why PSU, and Joe are the ones that get attacked, yet the Second Mile where Jerry actually worked, gets very little if any scrutiny ? I guess they were in on the "cover up"

Victim #2 (McQueary “Victim”):

• He wrote letters to the editor and the attorney general defending Sandusky after news of the grand jury investigation broke.
  • Gave an interview to police before the arrest (where he felt they were trying to get him to lie), which ended with him saying “You will never get me to say anything bad about Jerry Sandusky.”
  • Gave statement to defense investigator on day Joe Paterno was fired saying that Mike McQueary was not telling the truth and he was not abused that night.
  • Was represented by same lawyer (Andrew Shubin) for whom his mother once worked, who represented him in a DUI before he became a “victim,” and who represented eight other “victims,” including Matt Sandusky.
  • Never testified, partly because the prosecution didn’t like his story.
  • Despite numerous opportunities, neither he nor his lawyers have ever publicly contradicted the statement he gave about the night in question.
  • Quickly accepted a settlement with Penn State, which appears to be totally incompatible with claiming abuse in the incident for which Penn State would have by far the most culpability/financial vulnerability.
  • Has never given an interview after his settlement, has apparently not written a book, and has not responded to repeated efforts to get him to set the record straight.

Tokens
Cant wait for the book

anyone want to ( have the guts to) sign the petition? https://www.change.org/p/the-associ...etition&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lurching Toward Trial In The Sandusky Case

<a href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--kh906jUfEo/WRr0SNxT_cI/AAAAAAAAEVo/jAFtGzI9_rsXT98xB43RvkF6oQkqMk2EQCK4B/s1600/Most%2BHated%2BMan%2Bcover%2Bfinal.jpg" target="_blank">image: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--kh906jU...Mk2EQCK4B/s400/Most+Hated+Man+cover+final.jpg
Most%2BHated%2BMan%2Bcover%2Bfinal.jpg

http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/05/lurching-toward-trial-in-sandusky-case.html

Tokens
8 million dollars and by some miracle, I can remember everything now face)(*^%

“Aaron would consistently lie and scam,” his history teacher Scott Baker told an investigator. Another teacher, Ryan Veltri, said that “Aaron was untruthful, conniving, and would blame other kids to save himself.” Next-door neighbor Joshua Fravel claimed that Aaron Fisher was “a conniver and always made up stories. He lied about everything. He would say just about anything if it got him what he wanted.”

Even after Sandusky’s conviction for multiple counts of abuse, many people in his hometown continued to disbelieve Fisher. “There are…people in my community [who] said I was a liar,” he complained in 2014. “They never apologized and still say I’m a liar.” Fisher said that the hardest thing for him was not the alleged abuse by Sandusky, but “the failure of almost everyone in his community to believe him,” as he told a reporter.

Friday, June 16, 2017

Manufactured Evidence: Victim No. 1 In The Sandusky Case http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/06/manu...-1-in.html?m=1

$_57.JPG

Tokens
The man deserves a new fair trial, and the statue..... well someome needs to go find it

Friday, July 14, 2017

Bob Costas And Sara Ganim Star In Jerry Sandusky's Appeal

<a href="https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cDg5FX85OyM/WWiQax6TdxI/AAAAAAAAEmA/Dg5-kVGiYmcTnPrpXW0ESkfNi4y7C9XQgCLcBGAs/s1600/bobcostas.jpg" target="_blank">image: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cDg5FX85...rpXW0ESkfNi4y7C9XQgCLcBGAs/s400/bobcostas.jpg
bobcostas.jpg
By Ralph Cipriano
for BigTrial.net

Fifteen minutes.

That's how much advance notice Jerry Sandusky got from his lawyer, Joseph Amendola, before he engaged in a disastrous nationally televised interview with Bob Costas.

Amendola also did nothing to prep Sandusky for talking with Costas, Sandusky's appeal lawyers say. That disastrous 2011 interview was replayed in court by the prosecutors, who proceeded to rip Sandusky for talking to Costas, but not the jury. Sandusky was subsequently convicted and sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison.

The idiocy of the Costas interview was described in a 257-page post-hearing brief filed Thursday in Centre County Common Pleas Court by Sandusky's appeal lawyers, Alexander H. Lindsay Jr. and J. Andrew Salemme, of Butler, PA.

Lindsay and Salemme argue that Sandusky deserves a new trial because Amendola foolishly chose to go on national TV and give up his client's right to remain silent and not convict himself. Amendola went on Costas's TV show in a misguided campaign to cultivate "friends" in the media, Sandusky's appeal lawyers write. Amendola told a judge he embarked on his campaign because at the time the media was saying that his client was "worse than Adolph Hitler."

Even with the language barrier, however, it's doubtful that Hitler would have been as flat-footed as Sandusky was during the Costas interview.

<a href="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-abYH0ERtGr0/WWihGcvHHCI/AAAAAAAAEmI/8XFmuQ_N-_M1ftKGLgGfOhVO3c5wxNEXgCLcBGAs/s1600/ganim.jpg" target="_blank">image: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-abYH0ERt...M1ftKGLgGfOhVO3c5wxNEXgCLcBGAs/s400/ganim.jpg
ganim.jpg

In the interview, Costas asked Sandusky if he was sexually attracted to young boys.

Sandusky repeated the question a couple of times, before saying, "I -- I love to be around them . . I -- I -- but no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."

In their appeal brief, Sandusky's lawyers argue that the Costas debacle wasn't all Jerry's fault. It was editing by NBC that made it appear "that there was repetition of the infamous question and answer regarding Mr. Sandusky being sexually attracted to young boys," the lawyers write.

Amendola admitted that the Costas interview presented at trial had the "same effect as a police interview," except that Amendola was powerless on TV to stop the questioning, Sandusky's lawyers write.

In their brief, Sandusky's lawyers quote another criminal defense attorney, James Bryant, as saying he would have only agreed to the Costas interview if they put "a gun to my head."

That interview "killed" Sandusky, Bryant said. Especially when it was played at trial.

At trial, Sandusky's lawyers said, the prosecutors "sought to fix a bias and hostility against Mr. Sandusky in the jury's minds based on the fact that Mr. Sandusky was willing to talk to the media about his case, but he did not take the stand to talk to the jury directly."

Sandusky's lawyers cited the Fifth Amendment that says no person "shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself."

Except if he voluntarily decides to waive that privilege, by going on national TV.

Prior to the Costas interview, Sandusky's lawyers write, Amendola told Sandusky that only Amendola would be interviewed by Costas. And that if Sandusky was interviewed, the only thing he would have to say was that "he was innocent."

The short notice to Sandusky was disclosed by the host of Rock Center, Sandusky's lawyers say.

"Bob Costas, himself, provided an interview in which he recalled that Mr. Amendola only contacted Mr. Sandusky 15 minutes before the interview," Sandusky's lawyers write.

Sandusky originally wasn't even supposed to appear on the show. At the time, in his campaign to win friends in the media, Amendola had promised to do his first interview with Costas. But then the lawyer gave an interview to CNN.

An NBC producer "voiced strong displeasure" after the CNN interview, Sandusky's lawyers write.

"In order to make up for this and ingratiate himself with the media again, Mr. Amendola convinced Mr. Sandusky to do the interview" with Costas, Sandusky's lawyers write. Aamendola told Sandusky the Costas interview would provide a "golden opportunity" to proclaim that he was innocent.

In their appeal brief, Sandusky's lawyers also fault Amendola for failing to move to quash the grand jury charges against Sandusky because of illegal grand jury leaks.

Amendola was aware that former Patriot News reporter Sara Ganim "had the name and phone number of an agent involved in the investigation and was providing it to potential witnesses," but did nothing to investigate, Sandusky's lawyers write.

Ganim wrote the first story about the supposedly secret Sandusky grand jury investigation, on March 30, 2011, so somebody in the know was obviously leaking grand jury secrets to her. In that article, Ganim cited a prior 1998 investigation into another Sandusky shower incident. Somebody had obviously leaked to Ganim a police report from the prior 1998 case that had turned up no crime, and was supposed to be expunged.

In their brief, Sandusky's lawyers write that Ganim "approached the mother of accuser 6," Deb McCord, according to the testimony of State Police Corporal Joseph Leiter, and gave the mother the name and phone number for an investigator assigned to the attorney general's office.

Ganim, according to the brief, had a message for McCord:

"Debra, it's Sara from the Patriot. I just want to pass along this agent's name and number. The Attorney General has expressed interest in helping you."

<a href="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_1rVc-Jpr0U/WWi3fBvwGYI/AAAAAAAAEmQ/_JPm0IOiYnoni-Fn5LSC-x_jJXJ9BhCMgCLcBGAs/s1600/jerry.jpg" target="_blank">image: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_1rVc-Jp...oni-Fn5LSC-x_jJXJ9BhCMgCLcBGAs/s400/jerry.jpg
jerry.jpg
Sandusky's lawyers say the trial judge was at fault of not allowing the defense to call Ganim as a witness, so they could ask about the grand jury leaks.

After the initial Ganim article, Ronald Petrosky, a retired Penn State janitor, came forward to accuse
Sandusky of another shower incident.

At the Sandusky trial, prosecutors were allowed to present hearsay evidence via Ronald Petrosky that another retired janitor, James Calhoun, had allegedly "observed Jerry Sandusky molesting a child in the Lasch Building shower."

Sandusky's appeal lawyers fault trial lawyer Amendola for not telling the jury that 13 months prior to the trial, Calhoun had given a taped interview to a state trooper where he denied that it was Sandusky he saw in the shower having sex with a boy.

At trial, however, Sandusky was found guilty of abusing "victim 8," identity unknown. Sandusky's appeal lawyers also faulted Amendola for not objecting when prosecutor Joseph McGettigan told the jury that the identity of Victim No. 2 -- the boy Mike McQueary had allegedly witnessed being anally raped in the showers by Sandusky -- was "known only to God."

At the time, the prosecutors knew that Allan Myers had claimed to be the boy in the showers with Sandusky, and had not denied it, Sandusky's lawyers write. Myers told state troopers that he and Sandusky were snapping towels in the shower, which could have accounted for the "slapping sounds" heard by McQueary.

Myers told corporal Corporal Jospeh Leiter and Trooper James Ellis in 2011 that "The grand jury report says Coach McQuearry said he observed Jerry and I engaged in sexual activity. This is not the truth and McQueary is not telling the truth. Nothing occurred that night in the shower."

But Amendola was so incompetent he never presented Myers's statements to the jury, Sandusky's appeal lawyers write.

In their brief, Sandusky's lawyers also hit Amendola for not presenting any expert witness testimony "regarding repressed or false memories" of the alleged victims.

Amendola knew about recordings "showing suggestive police questioning and learning that therapy was used to enhance the memories of the accusers," Sandusky's lawyers write. Yet, Amendola did not challenge "the reliability of the accusers or present expert testimony on suggestive questioning" by police and therapists.

In their brief, Sandusky's lawyers quote the testimony of Dr. Elizabeth Loftus, a renowned expert on memory.

In an appeal hearing, Loftus testified that Aaron Fisher, Victim No. 1 in the Sandusky case, "had a therapist who appeared to have convinced his patient that he had repressed memories of abuse."

Aaron Fisher "did undergo a type of repressed memory therapy . . . designed to get people to remember things that somebody thinks they have repressed or forgotten," Loftus testified.

There is "no credible scientific evidence" to support the theory of massive repression of traumatic memories, and subsequent recovery of those repressed memories, Sandusky's lawyers write.

The theory of repressed memory "is so controversial that in many other jurisdictions, accusers who claim to have repressed meormies that have been recovered, the cases are even dismissed because of the controversial nature of that theory," Loftus testified.

<a href="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mmbfc3_rTQk/WWjAOGBLqmI/AAAAAAAAEmY/BicdF6PuDewwbv2u7cafl2_iFhSYIpwhACLcBGAs/s1600/melee.jpg" target="_blank">image: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mmbfc3_r...wwbv2u7cafl2_iFhSYIpwhACLcBGAs/s400/melee.jpg
melee.jpg
In their brief, Sandusky's lawyers quote Silent No More, the book written by Fisher with his therapist, Mike Gillum.

Prior to therapy, Fisher "never acknowledged any sexual abuse" by Sandusky, his lawyers write. Fisher's book "suggests Gillum used suggestive questioning to ferret out Mr. Sandusky's alleged abuse," Sandusky's lawyers write.

The lawyers quote Fisher from Silent No More: "Mike [Gillum] just kept saying that Jerry was the exact profile of a predator. When it finally sank in, I felt angry."

The Sandusky brief also cites "pervasive and virulent" publicity during the Sandusky case. The trial attracted 240 reporters and 30 TV trucks.

Posted by Ralph Cipriano at <a title="permanent link" class="timestamp-link" href="http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/07/bob-costas-and-sara-ganim-star-in.html" rel="bookmark" abp="180"><abbr title="2017-07-14T08:20:00-04:00" class="published" abp="181">8:20 AM</abbr> <a href="https://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8876661997317409023&postID=5906341660119339799&from=pencil" target="_blank">image: http://www.blogger.com/img/icon18_edit_allbkg.gif
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Trial: Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal

Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/07/bob-costas-and-sara-ganim-star-in.html#E7ISMp61seE3MYg2.99
http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/07/bob-costas-and-sara-ganim-star-in.html

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling
Tokens
The OTHER PROBLEM with the innocent narrative Bruce is tjis..

Many of the Boys were gay.. and they were "GROOMED"

Many who aren't familiar with that term, it means he sought OUT and manipulated young underage gay boys,(mostly), so there would be less complaints..

Same reason a 60 year old guy bangs a 17 year old girl... prison.. 17 year old gay man?? Prison, doesn't matter what they say.. prison..

My point with going into more of the angle is ths..
MCcreary, probably didnt ever see gay sex before from a gay(willing) young man, and another dude.. it's pretty fkng shocking..
So there was no complaining for those magical 10 years, however did the pedo break the law, yes..

10 times that we've heard of.. the real question is how many other Gay underage boys, did he have his way with?? Who knows.. many I'm sure as brazen as this was...
This is a very odd social taboo, in the GAY world... this happens 10000000 times a day.. as men we become sexually aggressive quicker than women... but the law is the law..

If your 22 and gay and bang a 17 year old.. your guilty. Same with a chick, same altigethar..

Bruce, the MONEY ASPECT IS IN SPITE OF THE CRIME. So these boys, now men.. most gay... yes... they MAY BE EXPLOITING the scenerio handed to them.. thats thebway it goes..

Tokens
http://defamer.gawker.com/the-sad-truths-behind-the-l-a-party-scene-that-took-do-1567145397

this first link is to Bryan Singer, the XMEN director, and 1 of THE most powerful pole smokers in hollywood,, hes thrown HUNDREDS of twink(15-16-17-18 yr. olds) parties specifically known for wanting young gay boys/actors

(LESS COMPLAINTS THIS WAY)

And here is how Bryan Singer, SHUTS down any 15-16-17 year old from saying anything,,,

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/noah-galvin-bryan-singer-gay-hollywood-abc-902731

and lets not forget "the Tale of 2 COREYS" Not good scenerios for kids at all,,, 1 day Corey Haim said he would reveal the whole story, I hope that is sooner than later,, but there is many many many pedophiles in hollywood, that would probably Eviscerate the entire industry if he did so??

sigh,,, sad but true,

Soooo now lets reverse this,,, Its a dude banging 15-16-17 year old chicks for 20 years, then when she complains they threaten to shut down her show???

I like money
Handicapper
Tokens
This is a recent case that our faithful judicial system has let us down. I would have bet money some gang banger would have shanked his pedo ass by now. What is America coming to?

Tokens
Even the gangbangers are getting soft.. lololol

Tokens
The OTHER PROBLEM with the innocent narrative Bruce is tjis..

Many of the Boys were gay.. and they were "GROOMED"

Many who aren't familiar with that term, it means he sought OUT and manipulated young underage gay boys,(mostly), so there would be less complaints..

Same reason a 60 year old guy bangs a 17 year old girl... prison.. 17 year old gay man?? Prison, doesn't matter what they say.. prison..

My point with going into more of the angle is ths..
MCcreary, probably didnt ever see gay sex before from a gay(willing) young man, and another dude.. it's pretty fkng shocking..
So there was no complaining for those magical 10 years, however did the pedo break the law, yes..

10 times that we've heard of.. the real question is how many other Gay underage boys, did he have his way with?? Who knows.. many I'm sure as brazen as this was...
This is a very odd social taboo, in the GAY world... this happens 10000000 times a day.. as men we become sexually aggressive quicker than women... but the law is the law..

If your 22 and gay and bang a 17 year old.. your guilty. Same with a chick, same altigethar..

Bruce, the MONEY ASPECT IS IN SPITE OF THE CRIME. So these boys, now men.. most gay... yes... they MAY BE EXPLOITING the scenerio handed to them.. thats thebway it goes..

Really, thats news to me . Which victim of the 'MANY" you say, were gay ?

Ill help you, NONE of them, and neither was Jerry .

And, just to reieterate, there was no rape in the shower . Jerry was found not guilty of that charge, even with a pathetic defense attorney, and a polluted jury

I like money
Handicapper
Tokens
I just started reading some of your opinions on the case. Lets forget all the facts and sudo-facts of the case for a moment. Im just curious of your thought process on the following...

- The other convictions of those who ignored or covered up?
- The 10s of millions of dollars in payoffs / payouts.
- Multiple first hand accounts of those involved, to which most had a lot to lose. (mainly long term gov. jobs and public scrutiny)

Tokens
33e06a5846cfd4147a56750af7f043c0_original.
<textarea class="link" rows="1" style="box-sizing: inherit; font-family: inherit; font-size: initial; margin: 0px; overflow: auto; vertical-align: top; padding: 0.7375em; border-top-left-radius: 0.2em; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0.2em; resize: none; outline: none; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); border: none; width: 291.21875px; -webkit-box-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 0px 0px 1px; box-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 0px 0px 1px;"></textarea>

• [*=center]
    [*=center]
    [*=center]
    [*=center]
    [*=center]
<button class="social-bar-share" style="box-sizing: inherit; font-family: inherit; font-size: 13.5px; margin: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); vertical-align: middle; border: 0px; display: flex; -webkit-box-pack: center; justify-content: center; -webkit-box-align: center; align-items: center; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-color: rgb(27, 27, 27); position: absolute; zoom: 1; z-index: 999; right: 0px; bottom: 0px; opacity: 1; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; visibility: visible;"></button>

Tokens
I just started reading some of your opinions on the case. Lets forget all the facts and sudo-facts of the case for a moment. Im just curious of your thought process on the following...

- The other convictions of those who ignored or covered up?
- The 10s of millions of dollars in payoffs / payouts.
- Multiple first hand accounts of those involved, to which most had a lot to lose. (mainly long term gov. jobs and public scrutiny)

1/ The convictions were for 3 misdemeaners , 2 of which were pleas to avoid having to leave their fate to a polluted jury . What doesnt get reported is ALL the other charges, after a long extensive investigation of what was reported as one of the greatest cover up of any crime, of all time, they were all found not guilty of.

Thats right, nothing stuck This should have at least ended the 'cover up, and Joe knew' bullshit, but nope, people are too dug in to hear the truth

2/ As far as the settlements Penn State an all the bot just needed this to go away, and wouldnt dare question anyone who even said Jerry looked at them funny , and was part of the second mile

"To review, once Penn State fired Joe Paterno, a star prosecution witness against Sandusky, before any of the actual facts of this case (including even the year of the primary episode) were known, Penn State University made it clear, way before there was ever a trial, that they would be paying out up to $100 million dollars to Sandusky’s accusers.
As a result, 32 accusers have been paid an average of $3 million each for their stories of abuse. This was done without any sort of trial, investigation, or even cross-examination. If the accuser had been part of Sandusky’s Second Mile charity, was under 30 years old (the statute of limitations in Pennsylvania for such claims), and the accusation involved Penn State in any way, they were paid with almost literally no questions asked. The agreements with the claimants (see below) make it very clear that Penn State was not verifying the accuracy of their accusations and Penn State’s president has recently, against his self-interest, admitted that the university did not adequately vet these accusations."
.http://www.mediaite.com/online/if-p...erno-knew-headlines-are-there-would-be-riots/

3/ What first hand accounts are you referring to ? There were NONE, other then Mike MQ, of which Jerry was found not guilty ( even with a jury media, and comunity ) that basically was ready to hang him that day if they could

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakejarmele
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com