Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
Thus and speaking only for myself as I regard my existence as a human being on Earth and based on my religious/ spiritual beliefs and values and relative

to this thread, I believe that playing by what I deem to be universal rules and standards set by society and my view of

God, that there is and has been rapid dishonesty, arrogance, a condescending attitude and a total lack of accountability for op for the many, many

failed predictions made in this thread(the most notable one being Trump's reinstatement) as well as statements which are alleged to be fact but

with no discernible proof such as massive sting operations and arrests and folks sent to be sent to GITMO for execution.

In short I really don't have a problem with op's beliefs,

His predictions aside , aren't the validation points from both sides outrageous on a daily basis ?? The contradictions are endless from wherever you look these days . Remember everyone believed the earth was flat long ago and it was the crazies / conspiracy theorists/
heretics , who were burned at the stake . For me ,its very simple ,

You cannot be the leading disease and virus expert in the world (fauci) and claim in the beginning of feb 2020 that this was going to be nothing to worry about . Now 18 months later we have what we have . IF your first statement is false then everything afterwards holds no water. Remember we are not taking about a pigeon here . He is the number one guy( that has served 4 presidents ) and the lies are so overwhelming that you have to look deeper . EVOLVING is his favourite word but I wonder why evolving was never used for viruses in the last 50,000 years . Is it not obvious that this is MIND engineered ??

thanks for your response and clarification

Tokens
truth seeker and TRUTH are completely different things .

The other side is only created when one believes He/she is a permanent entity . The other side as you say are blind , incompetent , brainwashed , linear thinking , mind controlled and all the rest . So explain to me how you are showing them that your version of reality is the truth and whole ?? Sbd do you not see the contradictions in your statements on a daily basis. This is not an attack against you.
Facts could be interpreted many different ways for many individuals. Anyone one with any kind of power could skew facts any which way
and one who has no time to investigate has to go on their limited resources of what they understand .

Lets go on the premise that everything you have ever stated on this forum is correct. The forces behind all of this mess are limiting the regular person from ever seeing the true evil at play etc . What is truly going on behind the scenes is something that no one can understand. The movie we are watching will soon be shown to humanity .

Why is it that ( the other side as you call them) keeps seeing failed predictions why?? Do you not understand that 1 + 1 =2 .
By consistently re in forcing your narrative without proof is counter productive . Now you may say , its right there in front of you,they are giving you the blue print and you are just blind and ignorant not to see it . But doesn't this create more division and do you believe that if a person is enraged at you attacking their image and sense of self worth , that they will take anything you say seriously.

I am a horse racing expert . If I say to my clients i can get you 50 percent winners at 5-1 on a daily basis and after 200 races go by
I am only showing a 12 percent win ratio with a 2-1 medium, would anyone take me seriously.

THEORY AND DIRECT EXPERIENCE are on the opposite sides of the spectrum. IF you want people to understand how rotten , disingenuous, and corrupt the system really is you must make it simple for them to comprehend it . IF you really want peace and truth and the real america to be emerge then you have to come up with better ways to communicate it to you fellow man. Or else it becomes a self inflated EGO TRUTH that one conceives to be reality and not actual reality !!!

I believe you and savage want the same thing so lead him to the light if you claim to have the answer . Unfortunately it will not be accomplished by logic . Emotional intelligence is the only thing people will respond to .

Showing headlines , Telling them nothing can stop what's coming and all the rest won't help them comprehend where the root of it really lies

Do you believe (JESUS) who most would agree claimed to be the TRUTH , would have stood there and said " your side are all a bunch of losers , ignorant , SHEEP who just don't get it WAKE UP . We both know that not to be true

SIMPLIFY IT , lead them to your sources , let them see the inaccuracies for themselves .

we are all connected we can't get away from it , MAKE IT HAPPEN if you really say who you say you are

Perhaps you would be best served reading this thread from the onset.

Only then will you understand how it started and how we got here.

But, in short, this thread was started to help people wake up to certain truths.

The op presented many topics for consideration along with COUNTLESS SOURCES AND PROOFS.

At the same time, he promoted independent thinking, doing your own research, using discernment and trusting your intuition.

But when others lack the ability to do one, or all, or are buried in old beliefs systems that have them closed to other potentials, they need to bring it back to something elementary.

Being "right" or "wrong".

This is what the "other side" did despite the op stating up front this thread was never about "right" or "wrong".

But why did they make about "right" or "wrong"?

Because they had no ability or desire to open up their minds or explore the topics to find their truth, or perhaps lacked the intellectual capacity to even understand.

I have zero issues with this.

It's their free-will right and their soul's journey.

I honor and respect everyone where they are at.

I still send them love and prayers as my brothers and sisters.

Bottom line, the op led them to the well but they are choosing to not drink.

And if they haven't by now, it is almost a certainty they won't in this lifetime.

So now the best thing we can all do as a collective is pray for their souls while taking comfort in knowing they will have another chance to awaken in the next stage of their journey.

Tokens
584611da93674511.png

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
The supply shortages continue to build.

Here is is a current image of the ships waiting to get into port to unload.

im-414274

They will be sitting there a long time.

This is true in NY too.

popcorn-eatinggif

7721ccc73db9c679bec9da924fce6c592b75c0b9ef5148d261f4b78cddf3fad3_1.jpg

The manufactured supply shortage is real.

The op warned this forum many times that it was coming.

Hopefully some heeded the warning.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
His predictions aside , aren't the validation points from both sides outrageous on a daily basis ?? The contradictions are endless from wherever you look these days . Remember everyone believed the earth was flat long ago and it was the crazies / conspiracy theorists/
heretics , who were burned at the stake . For me ,its very simple ,

You cannot be the leading disease and virus expert in the world (fauci) and claim in the beginning of feb 2020 that this was going to be nothing to worry about . Now 18 months later we have what we have . IF your first statement is false then everything afterwards holds no water. Remember we are not taking about a pigeon here . He is the number one guy( that has served 4 presidents ) and the lies are so overwhelming that you have to look deeper . EVOLVING is his favourite word but I wonder why evolving was never used for viruses in the last 50,000 years . Is it not obvious that this is MIND engineered ??

thanks for your response and clarification

I am not going to comment on Dr. Fauci other than to say that Covid is a new disease with no track record such as the case with horse racing,

you specialty.

As I see it, this means that unforeseen changes can, have and will continue to happen such as the variants, which of course will result in

and updated thoughts and opinions need to control and eliminate the disease.

If you want to look it another way, remember it was Trump who told people way back early on that it was nothing to worry about and would simply magically

"disappear."

Enough said.

Re: your first point, of course there are contradictions on both sides.

However that strays from the point about sbd's lack of accountability for failed predictions and other statements using empirical evidence and our

documentation as the criterion.

If you of something else I and the others should use instead, then please specify what.

Tokens
( have started from the onset)

Only then will you understand how it started and how we got here.-- ok

But, in short, this thread was started to help people wake up to certain truths.-- fair enough

The op presented many topics for consideration along with COUNTLESS SOURCES AND PROOFS. (according to your own interpertations)

At the same time, he promoted independent thinking, doing your own research, using discernment and trusting your intuition. (fair enough)

But when others lack the ability to do one, or all, or are buried in old beliefs systems that have them closed to other potentials, they need to bring it back to something elementary.( this is where I lose you)

Being "right" or "wrong". ( this is the only way they can understand truth )

This is what the "other side" did despite the op stating up front this thread was never about "right" or "wrong".( only your awarness could see this part)

But why did they make about "right" or "wrong"? ( because of your failed analogies )

Because they had no ability or desire to open up their minds or explore the topics to find their truth, or perhaps lacked the intellectual capacity to even understand. ( intellectual abilty has nothing to do with it , if the person explaining it brings it down to their level and helps them comprehend it )

I have zero issues with this. ( then why the attacks )

It's their free-will right and their soul's journey. ( fair enough )

I honor and respect everyone where they are at. ( so do all of us )

I still send them love and prayers as my brothers and sisters. ( thank you )

Bottom line, the op led them to the well but they are choosing to not drink. ( I believe everyone is thirsty and would drink it as long as they would not see it as poisonous )

And if they haven't by now, it is almost a certainty they won't in this lifetime. ( a self limiting belief that you have imposed on them and yourself )

So now the best thing we can all do as a collective is pray for their souls while taking comfort in knowing they will have another chance to awaken in the next stage of their journey. ( but then why start the thread in the first place , let the chips fall where they may )

Its like trying to explain your six year old child the meaning of life . Would you not come down to their level so they could internalize it
so they could meet the challenges )

this ^^ we all have different levels of understanding

Tokens
Being "right" or "wrong".

This is what the "other side" did despite the op stating up front this thread was never about "right" or "wrong".

But why did they make about "right" or "wrong"?

Sorry-even though this is directed at yesyes, I refuse to let this statement to stand as written.

As I have said before, making predictions with either certain dates or using words which mean that what is predicted is imminent comes with

ACCOUNTABILITY when they do not come true.

Stating that predictions are NOT about being right or wrong is a direct contradiction of the implications and connotation of what

the word "prediction" means in the first place and is simply an attempt to weasel out of an admission

that you were wrong with them the overwhelming number of times!!

In short why make time driven predictions in the first place if their outcome is irrelevant in the whole scheme of things in the first place!!!

Tokens
( have started from the onset)

Only then will you understand how it started and how we got here.-- ok

But, in short, this thread was started to help people wake up to certain truths.-- fair enough

The op presented many topics for consideration along with COUNTLESS SOURCES AND PROOFS. (according to your own interpertations) - although our existence is anything but "black and white" certain truths are, at least as it pertains to this reality being presented by the controllers.

At the same time, he promoted independent thinking, doing your own research, using discernment and trusting your intuition. (fair enough)

But when others lack the ability to do one, or all, or are buried in old beliefs systems that have them closed to other potentials, they need to bring it back to something elementary.( this is where I lose you) You shouldn't be lost if you understand the previous statement.

Being "right" or "wrong". ( this is the only way they can understand truth ) yes, agree, as indicated in the previous statement.

This is what the "other side" did despite the op stating up front this thread was never about "right" or "wrong".( only your awarness could see this part) When stated in writing it is no longer in my awareness but in all reader's awareness.

But why did they make about "right" or "wrong"? ( because of your failed analogies ) There were no "analogies" that were wrong leading up to savage1 making it about "right" or "wrong", he just lacked the ability to understand how they were "right".

Because they had no ability or desire to open up their minds or explore the topics to find their truth, or perhaps lacked the intellectual capacity to even understand. ( intellectual abilty has nothing to do with it , if the person explaining it brings it down to their level and helps them comprehend it ) - if you need to "bring something down" then it means they don't have the intellectual ability to understand the original communication as presented.

I have zero issues with this. ( then why the attacks ) - there are no attacks, the op doesn't care what savage1 or his friends ahve to say or think. It's between them and God.

It's their free-will right and their soul's journey. ( fair enough )

I honor and respect everyone where they are at. ( so do all of us )

I still send them love and prayers as my brothers and sisters. ( thank you ) - you're welcome

Bottom line, the op led them to the well but they are choosing to not drink. ( I believe everyone is thirsty and would drink it as long as they would not see it as poisonous ) - Unfortunately, it is their minds that are poisoned.

And if they haven't by now, it is almost a certainty they won't in this lifetime. ( a self limiting belief that you have imposed on them and yourself ) - it is a self-limiting belief they have imposed on themselves. If the op's beliefs weren't limitless he wouldn't have wasted his time posting here over the past 19 months.

So now the best thing we can all do as a collective is pray for their souls while taking comfort in knowing they will have another chance to awaken in the next stage of their journey. ( but then why start the thread in the first place , let the chips fall where they may ) - because some of us already knew certain truths and what was coming and felt compelled to try to help others wake up to these certain truths.

Its like trying to explain your six year old child the meaning of life . Would you not come down to their level so they could internalize it
so they could meet the challenges ) Agree, and again, the op has repeatedly stated things on a very elementary level to try to help.

this ^^ we all have different levels of understanding

See above ^^^^

Tokens
7721ccc73db9c679bec9da924fce6c592b75c0b9ef5148d261f4b78cddf3fad3_1.jpg

"The manufactured supply shortage is real.

The op warned this forum many times that it was coming.

Hopefully some heeded the warning."

You have "warned" us of calamities like this too may times to count since you started this thread 19 months ago-I am still

waiting for just one of these to come true!!!

I am no sure which quote applies here: 1) "This time it will be different" or 2) the disappointed baseball fan whose team finishes last

for the zillionth consecutive time, but at the end of the season utters the famous words of hope, "Wait until next Year!! lol

Tokens
ps One last comment re: previous post.

It is not like I am the only one who has commented om fpp/sbd's failed predictions and lack of accountability.

There are 6-8 regular posters who have done the same thing even though it is with less regularity.

On the other hand, I haven't seen even one poster on his side( a big Trump supporter) defend his lack of accountability for failed

predictions and unproven allegations.

I will let you decide what that means.

RX Member
Tokens
The tide is rising.

Biden Approval Back Up to 50 Percent After Recent Numbers Showing Him Well Underwater: NEW POLL (msn.com)

Numbers are way better than the last president.

popcorn-eatinggif

This is what they call burying the lead for mental midgets like yourself who don’t read much past the headlines .

The news wasn’t all good for Biden, though. The survey polled respondents on six key issues; the economy, infrastructure, Afghanistan, immigration, climate change, and Covid vaccine distribution. Only on that last issue do a majority of Americans (57-43) favor the president’s work. In particular, Biden posted dreadful numbers on immigration (34-66) and Afghanistan (37-63)

The only thing that is changing is the color of the jello Dr. Jill is serving the senile fool .

Shush()*

Tokens
All I am going to say for now is that having read spp/sbd's responses to yesyes, the big thing that stands out his his continued arrogance and superior feeling

of infallibility.

Not once in his responses did he acknowledge or explain what the 6-8 of others have documented about him in the way of failed predictions, lack of

accountability, etc.

Rather all we get is vague generalizations that with ZERO documentation that everything he has said is 100% true.

But then again why would we expect anything different when he continues to claim that his deity, Donald Trump, whom he lives his life through vicariously

is "always right about everything!!!"

Tokens
How did Hitler seize power? What you’re seeing today is the same playbook the cult used to conjure Nazi Germany:

1. Crash world economy
2. Force mass unemployment
3. Create vacuum for widespread crime
4. Offer radical yet simple solution (tyranny) to the problem that they created
5. Scapegoat and eliminate remaining “rogue/problem” population(s)
6. NWO

Make no mistake, this is what they’re attempting at this very moment in our nation.

But unlike Germany, America is the world’s keystone.

If it falls the world falls.

And here is the important part:

America itself, with its vast land, wealth, resources, technology, and military might only represent half of the equation - it’s the stone [i.e. the all-encompassing power to subdue freedom for eternity].

The other half is the key: the American people.

They can’t unlock the the stone unless we hand over the keys of freedom.

Meld the key to your soul.

As stated at the onset, and maintained throughout, some of us have always known the playbook.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
I am still waiting for fpp/sbd to reconcile some of his beliefs, which he is entitled to, with his continued and time driven FAILED predictions, the most

noteworthy being Trump's reinstatement, which he cleverly tries to disguise be referring to it as Trump's "return" with the sole purpose of using

that designation so that as he has already when the prediction failed to come true, try to claim that he meant something else other than reinstatement

with the use of the word "return."

Hopefully someday in his stay on earth, he will learn that having beliefs and making FAILED predictions and other unproven statements with ZERO

accountability on his end are not distinct parts of one being and thus cannot be compartmentalized and viewed in their own right.

In short, both traits are part of one's overall being and are thus are viewed as making up his composite being, which in turn in determining

his overall trustworthiness, reliability and credibility.

Tokens
How did Hitler seize power? What you’re seeing today is the same playbook the cult used to conjure Nazi Germany:

1. Crash world economy
2. Force mass unemployment
3. Create vacuum for widespread crime
4. Offer radical yet simple solution (tyranny) to the problem that they created
5. Scapegoat and eliminate remaining “rogue/problem” population(s)
6. NWO

Make no mistake, this is what they’re attempting at this very moment in our nation.

But unlike Germany, America is the world’s keystone.

If it falls the world falls.

And here is the important part:

America itself, with its vast land, wealth, resources, technology, and military might only represent half of the equation - it’s the stone [i.e. the all-encompassing power to subdue freedom for eternity].

The other half is the key: the American people.

They can’t unlock the the stone unless we hand over the keys of freedom.

Meld the key to your soul.

As stated at the onset, and maintained throughout, some of us have always known the playbook.

popcorn-eatinggif

What you say refers to fascism/Nazism/Trump, who emulates Hitler and has praised murderers like Putin and Kin Jong-un

and who would love to rule in a similar manner!!

Tokens
BREAKING: Arizona Attorney General Fires Off Letter to Secretary of State — Demands Documents Based on Forensic Audit Results

FBclzxJXEAUschl
FBclzxMWEA8NrLW

Keep in mind there are close to 700,000 ballots in question.

AZ-Audit-Issues-9-29-21.jpg

popcorn-eatinggif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryD314
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com